Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

George Zimmerman's wife arrested, charged with perjury

Earlier this month, a judge threw George Zimmerman back in jail, after prosecutors said Zimmerman and his wife misled the court about their finances.

On Tuesday, his wife, Shellie Zimmerman, was booked into the same facility on a perjury charge.

According to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, deputies were alerted by prosecutors Tuesday that a warrant had been issued for Shellie Zimmerman, 25. She was arrested about 3:30 p.m. "at the location she was residing in Seminole County," deputies said in a statement.

She was booked on a perjury charge, with bond set at $1,000. She is currently "in the process of posting bond," deputies said.

The arrest comes after prosecutors in George Zimmerman's case told Judge Kenneth Lester that Shellie Zimmerman lied about her husband's finances, in order to conceal about $135,000 from the court.

This is a developing story. Check back later for updates.

by Anonymousreply 4806/18/2013

But, but, but... Zimmerman is a VICTIM, dammit!!

by Anonymousreply 106/12/2012

Wow. That is not common. They must be pissed off down there.

by Anonymousreply 206/12/2012

Well they let Casey Anthony's parents perjur themselves over and over on the stand with not even a slap on the wrist so they are trying to save face here by showing the public they mean business, especially since the town has been raked over the coals about how this case has been handled.

by Anonymousreply 306/12/2012

Please don't let her be a fat frau...please don't let her be a fat frau....please...TOO LATE!

by Anonymousreply 406/12/2012

Karma is a B.I.T.C.H.

You shoot an unrmed teenn,lie about and then drag your whole family into this mess that could have been completely avoided.

by Anonymousreply 506/12/2012

They both are low lifes. And now they're getting what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 606/12/2012

I've been asking for a week when was this going to happen. bout fuckin' time.

by Anonymousreply 706/12/2012

People who can't control themselves should be the first to advocate strict gun control -- see how readily available firearms can complicate your life?

If Zimmerman hadn't had a gun, it's doubtful that he would have followed the guy & confronted him armed with only a knife or a golf club or his fists -- he would have just called the cops & let them handle it.

But no. It's calm, peaceful people like me who want strict gun control -- the hotheads have no interest in protecting themselves from their own ungovernable tempers.

by Anonymousreply 806/12/2012

What a charming looking lass.

by Anonymousreply 906/12/2012

Another link

Talk about butter face!

by Anonymousreply 1006/12/2012

You mean butterball face, r10.

by Anonymousreply 1106/12/2012

What a couple of turds.

by Anonymousreply 1206/12/2012

How did this woman think she could transfer over a hundred grand between bank accounts without anyone noticing? She is looking at the camera with defiance. "I ditten' do nuthin'."

What to do with incredibly dumb, deceitful American people. And the funny part is they think they are so wily and smart.

by Anonymousreply 1306/12/2012

Unfortunately in Florida these 2 will probably become celebrities and live off this murder for the rest of their lives. And they will both be found innocent by those Casey Anthony loving juries down there.

by Anonymousreply 1406/12/2012

Story going around the courthouse is that the DA got George to roll on his wife. He told Georgie Porgie that Shellie Bellie could transfer the money to a private account and he couldn't do a thing.

by Anonymousreply 1506/12/2012

R15, I would have expected no less from this imbecile, he's a lying sack of shit who will try to save his own skin at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 1706/12/2012

FWIW, here's what r16 posted on the Israeli Soldiers thread:

[quote]Do not praise the hateful Jews. they want to foreclose on your homes and steal your pension fund savings!!

He's been very busy for the past few days. See also the Horace Mann thread.

by Anonymousreply 1806/12/2012

She looks EXACTLY like I thought she would!

Wonder if George will get a hot looking wife if he's found not guilty?

by Anonymousreply 1906/12/2012

I've been wondering: does anyone know if Zimmerman lying at the bond hearing is something that could be brought up in the actual trial? Could the prosecutor say, "he was caught lying once already to the court, so how can we believe anything he says now?"

by Anonymousreply 2006/12/2012

Yes, r20.

by Anonymousreply 2106/12/2012

They look like one another. From those eyebrows and his weightloss, I'd say meth was involved. Was he drug tested?

by Anonymousreply 2206/12/2012

Drug tested? If they drug tested everyone they took into custody, FL would be broke. Anyway, probably a huge percentage have traces in their systems so what would be the point?

by Anonymousreply 2306/12/2012

They have to find them guilty of perjury - not just accused. But if found guilty in time, it could be used against him.

How stupid are they? This changes the whole ballgame. I appreciate the reveal.

by Anonymousreply 2406/12/2012

She's such an exquisite little flower, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 2506/12/2012

She looks like Adele.

by Anonymousreply 2606/12/2012

[quote]Unfortunately in Florida these 2 will probably become celebrities and live off this murder for the rest of their lives. And they will both be found innocent by those Casey Anthony loving juries down there.

That's exactly what will occur.

by Anonymousreply 2706/12/2012

"Drug tested? If they drug tested everyone they took into custody, FL would be broke."

Well they're testing everyone receving TANF. It would make much more sense to test the murderers and gun owners.

by Anonymousreply 2806/12/2012

Do you think the state has a case to try them for fraud? Didn't it ask specifically for donations for legal expenses? (can't check, the site's been disabled)

by Anonymousreply 2906/12/2012

[quote] Wow. That is not common. They must be pissed off down there.

Au contraire. A relative of mine was charged with and convicted of perjury when he accidentally lied about money to the authorities. He misunderstood when a judge asked him if he had any money. He thought the judge meant money in the bank, but the judge meant money in his pocket. My relative is a nobody who was being arraigned for a pot possession charge and the judge immediately charged him with perjury.

Do NOT fuck around with the law in FL. The state's biggest industry is its penal system. They will charge you with anything and march your ass off to jail.

by Anonymousreply 3006/13/2012

I forgot about that, R28.

by Anonymousreply 3106/13/2012

The Zimmermans were really playing the prosecution, the state and even their own defense attorneys for fools. This alone would probably cause prosecutors to file perjury charges. It could be part of their prosecution strategy.

by Anonymousreply 3206/13/2012

What a heifer.

by Anonymousreply 3306/13/2012

Where is that nut who kept defending Zimmerman non stop from thread to thread? Got nothing to say now!

by Anonymousreply 3406/13/2012

[quote]Do NOT fuck around with the law in FL

ROFLMAO!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3506/13/2012

A prosecutor can mention anything he wants, R20. That's why judges say thinks like 'dismissed' if it's not allowable.

by Anonymousreply 3606/13/2012

I just read up more on this. Apparently they were caught using some code language about hiding the money, so saying they made a mistake or he simply forgot about the money is bullshit. Plus he told his wife to use the money to pay off old credit card bills and personal expenses. This is money that was given to them by supporters to help pay for his defense and the two of them used it like lottery winnings.

by Anonymousreply 3706/13/2012

Some morons actually gave them money for his defense fund? Morons.

by Anonymousreply 3806/13/2012

Up to 1000 dollars A DAY,r38,a more since his new arrest.

by Anonymousreply 3906/13/2012

Did he put a new website up, R39?

by Anonymousreply 4006/13/2012

Oh, R40, that's so vile. 4chan or Anonymous need to take them down.

by Anonymousreply 4206/13/2012

Well, its kind of nice that those donations will end up getting them in more trouble. Added bonus: the moronic donors got totally dissed.

Caveat emptor, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 4306/13/2012

Shellie? Every Shellie I've ever known has been white trash. I am serious.

by Anonymousreply 4406/13/2012

George Zimmerman's dad's book, "Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of my Son, George" has been released on Amazon for $3.99. In it, he identifies the "true racists."

Who does George's dad say are "the true racists?"

The National Basketball Players Association

The Congressional Black Caucus

The NAACP

Trayvon Martin’s funeral director

The Black Chamber of Commerce

National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers

Benjamin Crump, Natialie Jackson and Darrly Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family

The National Black United Fund

The United Negro College Fund

by Anonymousreply 4506/16/2013

I doubt if Zimmerman's wife will be highly regarded at the trial.

by Anonymousreply 4606/18/2013

The best part? This money that was given to them to help pay for the defense is ALL GONE! They blew through it like a bunch of drunken sailors, going on shopping sprees, paying off cars and debts, stuffing their face at Golden Coral. He's back begging for money again to pay his lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 4706/18/2013

R44, what about Hack, Winters, Randolph, Berman, Duvall, or Long? Not a w.t. among their pussies!

by Anonymousreply 4806/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.