Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nadal's never-ending wedgie-picking

Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal has no problem finding French Open titles: the 26-year-old has won six out of the last seven times at Roland Garros. But that wedgie? Seems as though Rafa just keeps searching! As Nadal makes his way towards a record seventh title in Paris, watch our mashup of the tennis star's compulsive butt-picking tic—and one rival's hilarious imitation.

by Anonymousreply 3509/08/2013

That's not the worst part. My sister realized this and she barely watches tennis but it was on the television while she did her workouts.

He picks his so-called wedgie, tucks his hair behind his ear on each side then smells his fingers.

I really thought she was bullshitting me but after watching him serve, it's his "thing." It's fucking disgusting, if he's that worried, stick a fucking tampon in there.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2012

I'll volunteer to do that for him.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2012

He's obviously got OCD. He has to do the exact same routine (pick at wedgie, tuck hair behind ears, rub his nose) before each and every serve. It must be exhausting. I do hope he's getting some kind of treatment for the condition, but it seems to be getting worse not better, so it seems likely he's not.

I find it really distracting to watch him play because of this. I really do wish he'd quit it.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2012

It has annoyed me from the very beginning of his career! I thought I was the only one who noticed. And yes, the finger sniffing. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2012

Apparently, he's self-conscious about it, but he's OCD and can't stop. It's pretty funny.

I don't think he's doing any autoerotic butt sniffing, but that would make it even funnier.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2012

r4 - Do you also think you're the only one who's ever noticed Maria Sharapova's loud grunting?

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2012

Even his shorts want to get in his ass.

by Anonymousreply 706/08/2012

I wish part of his OCD compulsion was to stick his finger up his ass and then sniff it and THEN serve. That would be hot.

by Anonymousreply 806/08/2012

The video....naked ass....fognini and Nadal, a match made in heaven

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2012

I love Rafa too. The way he plays, how he constructs his points, his defense....Hope he beats Novak on Sunday or Monday

by Anonymousreply 1206/08/2012

Rafa doesn't sniff his fingers, he blows on them.

by Anonymousreply 1306/08/2012

I hope he beats Djokovich.

by Anonymousreply 1506/08/2012

OMG, why doesn't he just scoot his butt across the court like a dog?

by Anonymousreply 1606/08/2012

LOL, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1706/08/2012

lol r7 & r16.

He obviously needs one of these sportswear companies to make him custom shorts to fit around his plump ass. There is not enough material back there so it rides up his crack.

by Anonymousreply 1806/08/2012

He's gonna have to start playing in a skirt

by Anonymousreply 1906/08/2012

I would love it if some guy would start playing tennis in a skirt. Do you think they'd let him? The tennis association seems quite conservative.

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2012

[quote]I would love it if some guy would start playing tennis in a skirt.

There already are a few such guys. I should know. I lost to one of them in the quarter-finals.

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2012

r20 - I don't think the ATP has a dress code. Player outfits have to be pre-approved for Wimbledon. Don't know about other tournaments.

What player would you want to see in a skirt? I can't see it looking that great, though I think it should be allowed. Plenty of the women don't look so great in their skirts.

by Anonymousreply 2206/08/2012

Hey, some guys love the smell of their own sweaty crotches. I don't find this odd or disturbing in the least. I actually love "man smells" during sex....sweaty pits on a guy just drive me nuts during sex. I dated a guy for awhile that had THE most wonderfully smelling pits that I loved to lick while I fucked him. I told him if he could bottle that smell he'd make a fortune. MMMMMMM...............

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2012

Tennis need an outlandish gay figure like Johnny Weir to shake things up a bit, show up to play wearing a skirt and maybe wear eyeliner sometimes. Someone to rattle the status quo. Tennis is way too conservative considering how many of them you KNOW are gay. I mean...come on.

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2012

Remember how Ivan Lendl would sniff each pit before each point?

by Anonymousreply 2506/08/2012

Did Americans stop playing tennis?

by Anonymousreply 2606/08/2012

r26 - Seems like it. I guess tennis fell out of favor in the States with crazy sports parents.

by Anonymousreply 2706/09/2012

That is gross. I would be mortified if I were caught on camera picking my butt once. And I would just die if it was filmed again and again. And then to smell his fingers! I think it's funny, the person who claims he is blowing on his fingers. Dude, that man is doing the ol' sly sniff.

by Anonymousreply 2806/09/2012

Djokovic doesn't do it on court anymore, but he used to have imitations of the rituals or tics that Rafa and Masha have.

Attached is old vid of one of the 2012 French Open finalists giving his impressions of two of our other 2012 finalists.

by Anonymousreply 2906/09/2012

His wedgie picking has now added pulling on his pud. Great player, but a disgusting habit!

by Anonymousreply 3009/07/2013

Great player but a goat in habits only. He looks like the missing link. If his is the best butt y'all get to see, then you are deprived.

by Anonymousreply 3109/07/2013

I'm sure he is picking his butt as he deposits his 26 million dollars in earnings this year.

I think it's great that we have people on DL with such highly developed skills they can diagnose OCD by watching someone on TV.

You're online, at least google OCD before diagnosing.

by Anonymousreply 3209/08/2013

Are you saying that he picks his ass because he has 26 million dollars deposited up there r32?

That would certainly explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3309/08/2013

He has a clear case of OCD. Anyone who has watched him and all his quirks, from the butt-picking, pretend-hair fixing, lining up the water bottles just so, he has the most quirks of any player.

I think he's attractive and great ass but I never found him sexy. The butt-picking is also disgusting to me.

by Anonymousreply 3409/08/2013

You all still can't be bothered to look up OCD.

The behavior has to be excessive and unreasonable.

A person with OCD is driven to compulsive behaviors which are unwanted.

There is no evidence Nadal's tics are interfering with his life. Which is also another characteristic of OCD.

Again - you can't diagnose OCD but observing behavior. A complete medial exam needs to be done - both physical and mental.

There is a difference between someone who has a series of rituals he performs based upon the superstitious belief they will help him win and someone who has a compulsion he can't control to perform a repetitive task.

You certainly can't tell the difference by watching youtube videos.

by Anonymousreply 3509/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.