Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DL Fave Scout Willis Arrested For Underage Drinking

[quote]20-year-old Scout was arrested last night for drinking a "Pakistani beer in Union Square." When an officer approached her she produced a fake ID (see: Katherine Kelly), before giving her real name.

What an idiot! I started drinking at 18 and never got arrested for it. It's not really that hard.

by Anonymousreply 1911/14/2012

The question is, why does America still have age 21 drinking laws when most of the Western world lets people drink at 18 or 19?

by Anonymousreply 106/05/2012

What a dumbass. You NEVER give the fake ID to the cops.

by Anonymousreply 206/05/2012

She's even homelier than Tater Head. Bruce in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 306/05/2012

She's not bad looking, at least her features are in proportion to her oversized face. I wonder how Demi feels about having a fat daughter.

by Anonymousreply 406/05/2012

Pakistani beer?

by Anonymousreply 506/05/2012

Mom must be dismayed. Demi was passing as 18 at 15 with her fake ID's.

by Anonymousreply 606/05/2012

At least she's going to college.

by Anonymousreply 706/05/2012

All three of those girls are total fuggos. Bruce was a handsome man when he was younger and I know Demi has had a shit-ton of work done, but even before that she was very attractive. How did two people as pretty as those two produce not one, not two, but three double-baggers? Genetics can be cruel sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 806/05/2012

R8, Bruce might have been a good-looking man, but his daughters look like him and it isn't pretty on a girl.

by Anonymousreply 906/05/2012

Bruce Willis was never handsome - he was always as fug as could be.

by Anonymousreply 1006/05/2012

It doesn't help that all three girls look like caricatures of him. They all inherited oddly exaggerated versions of his features.

by Anonymousreply 1106/05/2012

[quote] Bruce might have been a good-looking man, but his daughters look like him and it isn't pretty on a girl.

I can totally relate.

by Anonymousreply 1206/05/2012

The one I really feel sorry for is Alexa Joel. Her mother is drop-dead gorgeous, and the poor girl looks exactly like her father. That is just cruel.

by Anonymousreply 1306/05/2012

That's an old photo of Alexa. She had a nosejob two years ago and, while not Christie level beautiful, is a cute girl. The Willis girls, though, are traffic stoppingly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1406/05/2012

She's a bit of a fatty, no?

by Anonymousreply 1506/05/2012

I think Alexa is very pretty and kind of exotic looking with those huge brown eyes.

by Anonymousreply 1606/05/2012

R13, What a gigantic beak

by Anonymousreply 1706/05/2012

Damn that girl is ugly as sin.

What kind of deal with the devil did the parents make to produce such hideous looking spawn?

by Anonymousreply 1806/06/2012

these comments are fartin' hilarious. i must be the oldest one posting here because i remember demi married down with him. he was on a tv fartin' sitcom when d married him with beautiful movies like st elmo's fire and ghost under her belt! - he was on a weekly sitcom for fart sake. i never thought bw was good looking - and now hes a dom: dirty old stinking man!!!

by Anonymousreply 1911/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!