Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Screenshots of Luke MacFarlane's New "Erotic" Short 'Erection'

He's bulked up; pity he's doing it with a frau. And I'm not impressed with the bulge, either.

by Anonymousreply 60006/28/2014

by Anonymousreply 105/31/2012

imdb Desc : Can Dean get an erection in time to save his relationship with his girlfriend? In bed, the day before he leaves town, the couple struggle with his flaccid penis.

by Anonymousreply 205/31/2012

Jeeze, I've got more of a bulge getting out of an ice cold swimming pool.... but he's certainly a very handsome man. I really like him.

by Anonymousreply 405/31/2012

MacFarlane is appearing in the Arena Stage (Washington D.C.)'s "The Normal Heart" in June and July.

by Anonymousreply 505/31/2012

HOT AS HELL. Incredible nipples too.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when he and Wentworth went at it...

Not so much when he and TR were.

by Anonymousreply 605/31/2012

Amen R3, He is amazing in Erection, I Hope he will get more intresting Roles on Tv/Movies.

by Anonymousreply 705/31/2012

R8 What color lead paint chips have you been eating, honey?

by Anonymousreply 905/31/2012

Emmm, obviously the ones the color of reality.

by Anonymousreply 1005/31/2012

That short film was terrible. At least he looked good.

by Anonymousreply 1105/31/2012

R10 He's gay. His name is Gaye Gayerson and he's from Gayville, GA. He clearly came out many moons ago. Please catch up.

by Anonymousreply 1205/31/2012

Where did he come out, in that rag of an on-line article, that's the place where you can say that, but that article has no been long dismissed as he was talking about his role as Scotty and not himslef.

There is no where else he talks about it, trawl you tube and find one clip just one clip where he says he is gay, you'll find none, guess why? he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 1305/31/2012

He's very hot in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 1405/31/2012

For the stupid cunts at r8/10 and r13

by Anonymousreply 1505/31/2012

Somebody Shoot me !!Why on earth these Straight Trolls invade Luke threads all the time!!

by Anonymousreply 1705/31/2012

The fact is, he's come out and/or his sexuality has been discussed in multiple credible publications.

by Anonymousreply 1805/31/2012

And The Advocate:

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2012

AND the Globe and Mail, where these other publications refer back to. It's an archived article that you have to pay for to see, but it's clear as day even in the Globe and Mail's archive listings.

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2012

I agree with the people who are saying that Luke is straight. I never bought that so-called "coming out" article, and agree that he was talking about his character, not himself. I heard that he and the girl who's on "Revenge" dated during "B&S", after she was finished with Annable, so that's more proof right there that he's not gay. And this movie, and the chemistry he has with that woman, are amazing. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2012

Just because Luke Macfarlane has said unequivocally in multiple interviews that he is gay doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2012

OK then. Can't fight irrational people who live in a bubble of denial….

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2012

Notice how he only "came out" during B&S and has been very quiet about it since the cancellation, and it was all very ambiguous. My gut feeling is that he "came out" at the behest of TPTB at B&S in order to stir up interest in the Scotty/Kevin pairing and in the show itself. That's what he meant by "his truth." Ironically, "his truth" was actually a lie to draw in viewers.

This is all very reminiscent of how the press always played up Linda and Joan's rivalry--to pique interest in the Krystle/Alexis conflict--when they were actually close friends at the time. Of course, these old broads are feuding now, but that's a hole other thread LOLZ. Getting back to my point, now that B&S is over, he no longer needs to claim that he's gay. "His truth" is simply that he's a straight man and a team player who will do whatever it takes to bring success to him and others. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 2405/31/2012

OMG, I haven't seen this many clueless frau posts in a good while.

They're so stupid, I have to wonder if these posts are satire.

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2012

I love Luke and I love Luke Is Straight Troll but there seems to be more of them now. Or some people actually believe Luke is straight. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2012

Honestly why can't these Straight Trolls follow the Closet cases like Wenty and Lee Pace and Leave the Honest Luke alone..

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2012

How about a erotic gay movie starring Luke and Matthew bomer?

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2012

When Luke was pretending to be gay, he was in a hit prime time series and attracting media attention. But now that Luke has dropped the charade and is just another straight actor, he's struggling to land TV or movie roles (that's why he's forced to take these short film projects). Luke is learning firsthand the tremendous hurdles and challenges that straight actors face.

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2012

Doesn't he have Gay Voice though? How does THAT convince an audience he is straight?

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2012

The gay voice was something he affected when he was on "B&S." His voice is actually quite deep and manly :)

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2012

I'm a gay man and that is practically a sex-tape. He was just too confident with that chick. He could be bi, but there is no way he is not use to rolling about with girls in a bed.

But yeah, thinking about it, all the gay talk comes just from that G&M interview, no where else does he actually say he is gay.

I have looked on Youtube, and I can't find any interview where he says he is gay. I can't find any boyfriends, anything about his personal life.

Then there was the South African interview where he explicitly said he was not gay, so I guess he really isn't.

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2012

I'm sorry, but the idea that someone would come out, which would potentially have a huge affect on the rest of their career, just to promote ONE storyline on a single TV show is the stupidest rationalization in the history of ever.

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2012

When i watched Erection i knew he will be called up on this, Is he Gay is he Bi is he blah blah.. He is an Actor people get over it, when Straight guys take on Gay roles they get awards and prasied across the board. When a Gay guy plays straight all these silly questions insane..

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2012

Hi, I'm an English major from Yale, I read this thread and I was intrigued, so I went and I sought down the G and M interview, I gave it a read and as an English major I can confirm Luke is actually talking about his role as Scotty and not his own personal life.

But look guys don't feel too stupid, it is a messily written peace and it seems to be rather ambiguous, but yeah Luke is not saying he is gay in that interview he is talking about his role as Scotty.

Sorry to burst any bubbles really I'm not a troll,and I'm not sure hoe this affects the whole out-come of things now with you guys. but I just thought as an english major I'd though in my professionally 2 cents.

But like I said, going by that GandM article and watch they short film, Luke probably isn't gay, sorry guys.

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2012

"Who you callin' a hoe, Yale beyotch?"

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2012

[quote]Hi, I'm an English major from is a messily written peace and..

Oh honey, all those tuition fees...

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2012

And by "Yale". . .you meant "Phoenix University", didn'tcha?

by Anonymousreply 3805/31/2012

R32 you are not an actor so shut the fuck up! Erection was a sex tape lol makes me laugh .we have more explicit content on primetime in uk

by Anonymousreply 3905/31/2012

[quote]Honestly why can't these Straight Trolls follow the Closet cases like Wenty and Lee Pace and Leave the Honest Luke alone..

Lee Pace is one strange case.

by Anonymousreply 4005/31/2012

"you are not an actor so shut the fuck up!"

You are not well-versed in grammar, so stop typing!

by Anonymousreply 4105/31/2012

Where's the beef?

by Anonymousreply 4205/31/2012

look i think Matt Bomer is gay, Wenty and Lee Pace are gay, but I think Luke is straight. so there.

I am a gay man and I spend all my time frightening for gay rights. So don't come at me with any abuse because I am not a troll.

by Anonymousreply 4305/31/2012

Did anyone else read the thread title as being about Seth MacFarlane and get really excited?

Seth MacFarlane is GORGEOUS!

by Anonymousreply 4405/31/2012

R43 You are the same guy analysing Luke's Body language in another thread?

by Anonymousreply 4505/31/2012

"I am a gay man and I spend all my time frightening for gay rights."

I do the same thing! I usually hide under a bush and jump out at bigots, screaming, "Boo! How ya like to deprive me of my equality now?"

I like to think that, in some way, I'm making a difference.

by Anonymousreply 4605/31/2012

Leave Luke alone! In many interviews and events he had identified himself as gay.

The "Luke is straight" roll was fun but that's enough!

by Anonymousreply 4705/31/2012

[quote]but I think Luke is straight. so there

Thanks man!

by Anonymousreply 4805/31/2012

Guys -this thread is opened to discuss the new short movie,everyone else can just piss off .thanks

by Anonymousreply 4905/31/2012

OMG! What a bunch of idiots! "I'm an English major, and I read the Globe and Mail article" - yes, that makes you much more credible.

The things he says in the article would make NO SENSE AT ALL if he were talking about his character of Scotty.

Just a bunch of fangirls who simply can't deal with the fact that a guy they think is hot is gay.

Better get used to it, girls. More and more gay actors - like Luke McFarlane - are going to be coming out. You'd better find a way to deal with your crushed fantasies other than outright denial and LIES.

by Anonymousreply 5005/31/2012

I have a PHD in English and Philosophy, and I read the Globe and Mail article.

I can unequivocally state that Luke is gay. There is no misreading that.

Of course, the fact that he sucked my cock ten ways from Sunday two weeks ago also aids my comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 5105/31/2012

R51 of you Precious thing, when did Luke suck you Winkie??

by Anonymousreply 5205/31/2012

On his way home from fucking your boyfriend, r52.

by Anonymousreply 5305/31/2012

R51 tell us more about Luke's suction mechanism ?

by Anonymousreply 5405/31/2012

[quote]look i think Matt Bomer is gay, Wenty and Lee Pace are gay,

Puhlees, NOBODY buys Bomer as straight. Wenty ,Pace, Evans and MacFarlane on the other hand, are just better actors and could pass as straights.

by Anonymousreply 5505/31/2012

Funny the second he comes off as straight and hot the girls try to claim him. When he was fey no one cared.

by Anonymousreply 5605/31/2012

thanks, r56 exactly my thinking. Please stop trolling. He has work to do ...

by Anonymousreply 5705/31/2012

It'd be cool if he played more straight roles , I think even Matt Bomer is gonna have a hard time playing straight roles now, but going by that short Luke could pull it off.

by Anonymousreply 5805/31/2012

I bet Luke is great at pulling off a lot of things, r58. Lucky ladies' bras and panties come first to mind.

by Anonymousreply 5905/31/2012

This thread is amusing me ever so. I haven't seen this many delusional bitches since the Claymates were around.

by Anonymousreply 6105/31/2012

All the sex he's had with women convinces me he's straight :)

by Anonymousreply 6205/31/2012

I'm Going Looloo for Luke!

by Anonymousreply 6305/31/2012

I don't know which is funnier: the posts by the "Luke is straight" trolls, or the fact that you bitches take them seriously and don't realize that they're all a joke.

by Anonymousreply 6405/31/2012

R62 Thank you! Finally, some common sense. Stop feding the trolls. They're making fun of you.

by Anonymousreply 6505/31/2012

A real Shakespearean actor ! Such range. Olivier would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 6605/31/2012

R64 Thank you! Finally, some common sense. Stop feding the trolls. They're making fun of you

by Anonymousreply 6705/31/2012

He's as straight as I am!

by Anonymousreply 6805/31/2012

He's a Sodomite - case closed.

by Anonymousreply 6905/31/2012

The fact that he is doing a sex scene with a woman proves he is straight!

by Anonymousreply 7005/31/2012

The tight underwear shots are nice, but where's his ass (not to mention his cock) ?

Looks like Luke is still shy about doing nudity.

by Anonymousreply 7105/31/2012

Any way to watch this "Erection" thing online?

by Anonymousreply 7205/31/2012

by Anonymousreply 7305/31/2012

I'm astonished in this troll fest we haven't seen the Matthew Rhys trolls. The ones who insist that because Matt and Luke's chemistry was sooooo hot in Brothers & Sisters that they must have been porking each other offscreen too.

by Anonymousreply 7405/31/2012

I don't know what delusional size queen thinks that's anything but a very nice bulge.

Y'all need to get out more and see some real dicks.

(They get soft, you know, outside of those pron films. Go try one of 'em)

by Anonymousreply 7505/31/2012

R75 Ha ha ha ha ha! so True!

by Anonymousreply 7605/31/2012

So does Luke not even show his ass? Because I don't see any naked ass screenshots.

by Anonymousreply 7705/31/2012

My Brain is dead Numb after watching Erection, you would not know he is Gay! He is Brilliant, its an Intense Role to pull it off. Watch out for this one Folks, he will break into Straight Romantic Roles.

by Anonymousreply 7806/01/2012

Not a troll, but I'm not so sure he is gay. reading Dl you'll know a lot of "gay" men say the enjoy sleeping with women.

But watching the movie I think he has had and still has sexual experience with women. I think it's more realistic to say Luke is bisexual or maybe even straight, has he every talked about being gay on camera? No the truth is he hasn't.

Watch the B&S It Gets Better video, Luke never once says he is gay or talks about personal experience about growing up gay while other gay cast and crew members do, and when doing an interview for TNH Luke said one of the things doing the play thought him was two men can love and take care of each other, surely if he were a gay man he'd already know that.

No the more one thinks about it, the more you watch the movie, it seems to me he might actually be straight or at the very least bi.

by Anonymousreply 7906/01/2012

Ok R79, Check out this link will answer all your query's. He was born in Canada and was a lead Singer in a Rock Band and was very Popular. I don't think he faced major issues for being Gay. He only does interviews when he is on a Job/Working, never Personal stuff. So all the Straight Guys who play Gay also have had Gay Sexual Experience Or they Bi too?

by Anonymousreply 8006/01/2012

“But then she said to me, ‘I heard a rumor, Luke, I heard you were gay. Are you gay?’ I think my heart skipped a beat, and I impulsively responded, ‘No, I’m not gay.’

case closed.

by Anonymousreply 8106/01/2012

Luke is so handsome, shame it if isn't gay. but I shoulda known better, how come every guy I fancy turns out to be straight? It's so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 8206/01/2012

Gorgeous man, Is he still with Wenty?

by Anonymousreply 8306/01/2012

Was he ever? Went is gay, but Luke's sexuality is now called into question. I'm guessing he could be bi, but if he said he wasn't gay.... where did that quote come from?

by Anonymousreply 8406/01/2012

R81 Please provide link and or MLA supporting citation for your quote. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8506/01/2012

I'm getting tired of the Luke is Straight Troll. It's so old now.

by Anonymousreply 8606/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 8706/02/2012

Reading that interview Luke must be typical straight-acting dude, but it's nice to know that he is very open about being gay.

“It was then that I realized how fragile my resolve was. And that if I was going to truly be gay, I was going to have to come out every single day of my life.

If only we could all be so brave. I have to admit in situations like the wood work class I don't think I'd have said I was gay.

by Anonymousreply 8806/02/2012

Luke must be a top.

by Anonymousreply 8906/02/2012

R87 classmate=closet case

He wanted to fuck Luke so hard.

by Anonymousreply 9006/02/2012

Damn Fuck me he is Great in the Movie, if any one have a doubt if he can play a Staight role should watch it.

by Anonymousreply 9106/02/2012

So Frau's also Obsess over Luke/Wenty..

by Anonymousreply 9206/02/2012

Are they still dating?

by Anonymousreply 9306/02/2012

Ah, the English major from Yale who doesn't know anything about proper grammar. It's the same idiot who posted over an over again about the G&M article and how it misrepresented Luke/Scotty. Although, the same person at first argued that G&M was a 'rag', and not a major Canadian newspaper. The Yale troll was also the same one who subsequently went on to say he/she (likely she) is a psych major or some shit.

To everyone who thinks he's straight and wants proof that he said he's gay - you show me proof where he says he's straight. I can Google "Luke gay" and find dozens of references to the G&M article where he came out - I don't find ONE retraction. I don't find ONE denial. Not one. Not from the G&M article or for any of the blogs or magazines that subsequently commented on the G&M article.

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 9406/02/2012

Duh! No one believes he's straight. It's just a troll.

by Anonymousreply 9506/02/2012

Of course he is gay, R94.

Luke came out in "The Globe & Mail" - a major Canadian newspaper that has been around for over 100 years. It is not a tabloid. It was a front page story in the ARTS section, with a big photo of Luke to accompany it.

by Anonymousreply 9606/02/2012

so gay, he can't get the erection

by Anonymousreply 9706/03/2012

Wow HOT, Is he doing anything any thing The Normal Heart DC Tour? Strange he has not Signed any Movies/TV after B&S wonder why!

by Anonymousreply 9806/06/2012

Because he came out as gay while playing a gay guy on TV.

I wonder if he'll get a part in TNH movie, if so Simon should be worried.

by Anonymousreply 9906/06/2012

R99 let's still hope he gets a part in TNH movie, he seem to be doing only theatre. I miss him on my telly and he is talented

by Anonymousreply 10006/06/2012

I'm sure Luke can find work in Canada if he needs to.

by Anonymousreply 10106/06/2012

It's just like all of you always do. Just because a man says he's gay, you all have to run around and defame him by calling him gay. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 10206/06/2012

What is it with gay actors and women? They seem much cozier and happier to be cuddling up to some woman than they do their own (supposed) boyfriends. Case in point, Zach Quinto #1:

by Anonymousreply 10306/06/2012

and Zach Quinto #2.

by Anonymousreply 10406/06/2012

Lol at r104

by Anonymousreply 10506/07/2012

Luke is who he is and yes he made mistakes a few years ago when he let ABC's publicity people convince him to say something untrue about himself, but I refuse to hold that against him for the rest of his life, and anyone with any decency should do the same. He's straight, and that's that.

by Anonymousreply 10606/07/2012

That's your most pathetic one yet, R106

by Anonymousreply 10706/07/2012

Feck me the Straight Troll is back again r106 please just PISSOFF!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10806/07/2012

Who was the idiot that closed the other Luke thread by making it finish at 600 posts? Did they really think that would prevent the Luke is Straight troll from posting here?

by Anonymousreply 10906/07/2012

Let's please ignore the Troll, When did Luke got so Hot!

by Anonymousreply 11006/07/2012

The troll is scaring me.

by Anonymousreply 11106/07/2012

LOS ANGELES — Next month, in the season finale of his hit television series Brothers & Sisters, Canadian actor Luke Macfarlane will dress his best and say his vows as his character, Scotty Wandell, marries his partner, Kevin Walker.

It's an episode the London, Ont.-born actor is looking forward to, on may levels: It's one of the few shows on network television to portray a gay marriage between two main characters - a feat the 28-year-old actor is quite proud of, from a professional perspective. But the episode also holds personal resonance for Macfarlane, who wants to be married himself some day, and has finally decided to go public with his own sexual orientation.

Though no secret to his family and close friends, Macfarlane has, until now, been guarded about his personal life as a gay man. Over lunch in Los Angeles, where he lives, he initially insists that he has no concerns about his public revelation - but a few seconds later he is shifting nervously in his chair, and concedes that he is "terrified."

"I don't know what will happen professionally ... that is the fear, but I guess I can't really be concerned about what will happen, because it's my truth.

"There is this desire in L.A. to wonder who you are and what's been blaring for me for the last three years is how can I be most authentic to myself - so this is the first time I am speaking about it in this way."

The episode, which started shooting yesterday and will air on May 11 on ABC and Global, is a monumental step in television culture, he says.

"From a standing outside perspective, and also as someone who is gay, I think that it's a very exciting time. How exciting that we're saying, 'This can be part of the cultural fabric, now,' because it is two series regulars, two people that you invite into your home and you see every week. It's telling of the beginning of more waves and I'm very proud of that."He does, however, note that a certain irony still exists: While a show featuring a gay marriage may be an important step toward building tolerance, it's still an attention-grabber in today's television world.

by Anonymousreply 11206/07/2012

Why, R111?

by Anonymousreply 11306/07/2012

dude is hot and masculine

by Anonymousreply 11406/07/2012

Tnh starring Luke starts today in dc...this guy needs some work in tv or indie movies. No gossip about him does he live under a stone?

by Anonymousreply 11506/07/2012

You've had your 15 minutes of fame, Luke is Straight Troll

by Anonymousreply 11606/07/2012

R116 I only commented on tnh read carefully,moi no troll

by Anonymousreply 11706/07/2012

I wasn't accusing you of being a troll. There's nothing wrong in talking about Luke normally.

I was referring to the Luke is Straight troll.

by Anonymousreply 11806/07/2012

R118 oops bite's tongue, we can't even discuss anything sensible on dl thanks to the troll..i wonder what she/he gets out of it anyway

by Anonymousreply 11906/08/2012

I fell madly in love with him in that very first episode of "Over There," and these pictures just make it ache all the more. On the plus side, you just know he reads the DL.

by Anonymousreply 12006/08/2012

R120 - Yes i loved him in Over there too much more than his Scotty in B/S, How exactly do we know he reads DL?? I just wish it is not the End of the Road for him in terms of Tv/Movies. Damn almost all the B/S Cast are now shooting Pilots and casted as Lead and Luke goes back to TNH! I just wish it's his Choice and he is not doing TNH as he has nothing else to do..

by Anonymousreply 12106/08/2012

Please find out if he is cut or uncut, shaved or unshaved.

by Anonymousreply 12206/08/2012

R122 I recon Uncut and Unshaved

by Anonymousreply 12306/08/2012

Oh damn this one is getting better with age, don't give a damn about this new short movie Erection. hell ya I want him in my bed right now.

by Anonymousreply 12506/08/2012

R125 = Wentworth Miller

by Anonymousreply 12606/08/2012

R125 I am straight and don't do guys, why would i hang around in dl?

by Anonymousreply 12706/08/2012

R124, pretty much the way every bottom and vers feels.

by Anonymousreply 12806/08/2012

Wentworth Miller turned 40 last week.

Still no sign of a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 12906/08/2012

I want both Luke AND Wenty in my bed. I'll be in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 13006/08/2012

Did Wenty ever dated a gal? all those gals media claimed are bearded relationships? or he is BI.So confusin

by Anonymousreply 13106/08/2012

r130 Backo right now, those babies are mine

by Anonymousreply 13206/08/2012

I'll cut a bitch, R132.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 13306/08/2012

Have Luke and Went ever been in bed together? That's the question.

Apparently they were according to Perez Hilton, and based on the photos of them out socially that we saw posted here a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13406/09/2012

They were so hot together but it was all weird and confusin. Perez was writing that they are an item dadada both were photographed together, Luke comes out and Wenty totally became a Caveman!!! Again articles claiming they split what!!! Thing I don't quite clear about is are they like over? We never heard any stories of their love life's after that...strange ..Perez totally stopped outing WEnty,which he considered his mission on earth

by Anonymousreply 13506/09/2012

They apparently broke up several years ago, R135, reportedly because Luke wanted them to be open since he had came out, but Went wanted to remain private and in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 13606/09/2012

Ta,r135 you saved me some googling time. Don't get Wenty though he's what 40 when is he gonna learn to accept and be open! I would hate if he turn into another Tom C or worse John T. Do we know if Luke is seeing anyone though?

by Anonymousreply 13706/09/2012

I don't think Went is like Tom C or John T. He doesn't beard with women or get married to them.

He just stays hidden away.

by Anonymousreply 13806/09/2012

[quote]Did Wenty ever dated a gal? all those gals media claimed are bearded relationships?

When he introduced Marianna K. he stated that they were just friends (both worked at Paramount?) and the woman had a boyfriend that wasn't him.

When pics of Amie B surfaced, her other friends were posting that they were just friends and had been for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 13906/09/2012

Ok Dl lets discuss any gossip we know about these two...

by Anonymousreply 14006/09/2012

Luke is pretty private about his life, but says that he intends to "come out every day" and be very open about being gay but still he refuses to talk about who he is dating, having said that I don't think the press are too bothered with Luke's private life unless his bf is more famous than he.

Luke did say he was single a year or so ago, long after the photos of Wentworth and he came out.

by Anonymousreply 14106/09/2012

Being Gay and not discussing about who he is dating are diffrent things, Considering how media stalked him when he was with T.R or Went, i kinda agree with his decison on being closed about his Lov/sex life

by Anonymousreply 14206/09/2012

Where was he all my Life :) He is so Hot in the Movie ! I wish it was with a MAN

by Anonymousreply 14306/10/2012

Wasn't Patricia Wettig his co-star in B&S

by Anonymousreply 14506/12/2012

Yes R145 3 Actors from B/S in this Production. P Wettig played Holly Harper William's Mistress, C Hanke who plays Marcus Scotty's Fling and Offcourse Luke

by Anonymousreply 14606/12/2012

I had no idea Luke was such a "hunk". he always seemed skinny and fey on Brother and Sisters.

by Anonymousreply 14706/12/2012

A hunk indeed. His girlfriend is a lucky lady.

by Anonymousreply 14806/12/2012

R144 Huh? What makes you thing he is turning straight?

by Anonymousreply 14906/12/2012

R144 Thanks for the clip, He looks like he lost some weight for the play.

by Anonymousreply 15006/12/2012

LOL he's not "turning" straight. He's always been.

by Anonymousreply 15106/12/2012

I do feel bad for Luke he had good gigs b4 coming out, now he does only theatre! They did not even cast him even in a small role in tnh movie opps...gotta hurt

by Anonymousreply 15206/12/2012

Most actors see their careers decline over time - regardless of whether they are gay or come out. It happens to most heterosexual actors too.

Very few manage to stay at the top for years on end. People like Meryl Streep are the exception to the rule.

by Anonymousreply 15306/12/2012

Gee when did he turn so Hawttt!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15406/15/2012

He's been that hot for about 5 years now.

by Anonymousreply 15506/16/2012

I wonder if he ever wishes now that he'd never come out.

by Anonymousreply 15606/16/2012

R156 - I think about it too, but kudos for him to come out and have not since considered packing back in to the Closet to get Hetro Roles..

He seem to be gettign great reviews in TNH DC.. Here is hoping him all the very best and hoping he will be back on my tv soon..

by Anonymousreply 15706/16/2012

I think he's stunningly gorgeous, and I don't even swing his way. He has very kind eyes.

I've read he's severely dyslexic, to the point where he must read all his books on tape and must learn lines by having someone voice-record them for him first. I remember when he used to blog for ABC as Scotty, and he seemed terribly proud of himself for being "a writer." He seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 15806/16/2012

Hmmm... he was part of a band called 'Fellow Nameless' that apparently just about landed a contract with Maverick Records.

by Anonymousreply 15906/16/2012

Another song.

by Anonymousreply 16006/16/2012

Last one. There's some more on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 16106/16/2012

Article where I got the info about his band. It's interesting that an article speculating about him and Went appeared in Canadian papers in 2007. I really believe they were a couple.

by Anonymousreply 16206/16/2012

He is gorgeous, more so than Matt. Bomer is extremely pretty but gives off no real sexuality, Luke is so so handsome and looks like he'd F your ass off.

by Anonymousreply 16306/16/2012

His beautiful and kind eyes took my breath away

by Anonymousreply 16406/16/2012

I still can't get over how Great he is in Erection :)

Agree with ya r163, Now that Luke is getting great reviews playing Felix in TNH, Matt should be worried...

by Anonymousreply 16506/16/2012

Who is he dating these days?

by Anonymousreply 16606/16/2012

R166 He's single

by Anonymousreply 16706/16/2012

Does that mean he broke up with that ABC production assistant? They were cute together and he seemed happy. I've heard he took a long time to get over Wenty. TR, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 16806/16/2012

Do you mean John Kazlauskas? Luke never dated him. John was dating Michael Hudgen when he was working on B&S. Link of his blog:

by Anonymousreply 16906/16/2012

Sorry, the link

by Anonymousreply 17006/16/2012

Thanks, r168. That is sad, actually Wenty and Luke were good together! Oh Well not meant to be.. What about Wenty, still straight?

by Anonymousreply 17106/16/2012

I did mean that person, R169. I guess Luke's either very very very private, or he's NEVER dated anyone after Wentworth. How sad, he seems so cute and smart and normal.

by Anonymousreply 17206/17/2012

R172 I think he may be dating a man in the closet

by Anonymousreply 17306/17/2012

Why did Luke and Went breakup? Rumor is that cos WEnt want to be in closet?

by Anonymousreply 17406/17/2012

r173 I hope it's not true! he broke up with Wenty as he wants to be in Closet only to date a Closet case ...No just No...

by Anonymousreply 17506/17/2012

If Luke is dating someone and they are not famous then I doubt it will be reported, Luke won't talk about his private life and the press aren't gonna be interested.

by Anonymousreply 17606/17/2012

R176 Agreed, but it's weird no one has ever seen Luke with a date or never heard much about him. We know a lot of things about other out and closet actors and the press isn't interested in them either.

by Anonymousreply 17706/17/2012

Wasn't he said to be dating that African American guy he was seen with at the amusement park.

by Anonymousreply 17806/17/2012

r178 I don't think so, someone in dl claimes he was dating Canadaian film maker Xavier D.

What about Wenty? Even he is awfuly quiet not spotted with his beards?

by Anonymousreply 17906/17/2012

Luke said he was single while doing press for B+S not long ago, toward the end of the shows run.

by Anonymousreply 18006/17/2012

I don't get Luke, is he really not getting jobs in tv/movie or he just happy doing theatre.. He looks awfully private and centered, how and why did he get into show business,would never know.flipping eck he went to Julliard for what doing theatre ...

by Anonymousreply 18106/17/2012

Just saw The Normal Heart in DC yesterday. The entire cast is amazing. Luke is great in his role and the show will break your heart. Still, go see this show!

by Anonymousreply 18206/17/2012

Wow thanks r182, i happen to read great reviews for TNH and every almost all the review points out that Luke Shines in his Role.

by Anonymousreply 18306/17/2012

R181 I would rather not know about the personal life of an actor. I do think there is a difference between an actor and a celebrity. The best actors are fairly private. Great actors are people who don't "act". They inhabit their characters and become them.

by Anonymousreply 18406/17/2012

Just curious why Ryan murphy Hasn't cast him in any of his projects..

by Anonymousreply 18506/17/2012

I think I may have to make a trip down to DC to see "The Normal Heart." This may sound hard to believe, but some actors prefer theater. Luke has a lot of theater training and has already done a lot of theater, some of it quite high-profile. Maybe he just likes it? He certainly seems to pursue a lot of opportunities in it.

[quote]someone in dl claimes he was dating Canadaian film maker Xavier D

But Xavier D had another public boyfriend for part of that time, so I don't think that's true. They're probably friends, though.

As best as I can gather, Luke and Wentworth were together about a year and were quite serious about each other, but when Luke chose to come out, partly because of his father's death and wanting to be true to himself, etc., one of those life epiphany things, Wentworth balked at doing the same and it lead to a rift too fundamental to keep the relationship together. But they were very serious about each other, according to all sources. Perez (I know, I know) claimed that they were about to move in together and everything.

Actors frequently say they're single when they're not, but just don't want to talk about their private lives.

by Anonymousreply 18606/17/2012

Great r186 for the detailed analysis, may be he loves theatre but in one of the promotional interviews during Sam Bendrix he did mention he will looking up on some pilots.. Oh well we know being an openly gay actor doesn't magically create oppurtunity for him. I just wish he gets a good tv gig

by Anonymousreply 18706/17/2012

I hope so, too, R187. Maybe something on an established cable show or something.

by Anonymousreply 18806/17/2012

r187 and r188 Keeping my Fingers crossed for Luke, Hope he will be cast in a tv show this year. Don't know if has already Signed off for TNH tour completelty year. I am still baffeld that Luke is not playing Felix in TNH movie,SIGH.. go on kill me Matt Bomer fans!!

by Anonymousreply 18906/17/2012

Luke has become really hot. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

by Anonymousreply 19006/20/2012

Hot this one....

by Anonymousreply 19106/26/2012

R191 = Yoda ?

by Anonymousreply 19206/26/2012

How the Fuck did Luke only get vote 29th on the After Elton hot100? I thought he'd be top 5 for sure.

I guess he was just too much of a man for the Glee loving readers of After Elton.

by Anonymousreply 19307/01/2012

ROFL R193, Rolls eyes @ AfterElton list, It may also be beacuse Luke is busy doing meaningful Theatre and not Fluffy and Glossy tv/Movie!!! Having said that can someone cast him in a Tv series honestly, what a waste of talent!

by Anonymousreply 19407/01/2012

Where the fuck is he anyway?

by Anonymousreply 19507/01/2012

B&S is in syndication so he is probably getting some money from that, I doubt much but I'm sure he isn't scrapping the bottom of the purse.

by Anonymousreply 19607/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 19707/05/2012

God Damn, he kills it in this Interview.. All those people who were talkign him out Luke being Straight please Read...

by Anonymousreply 19807/05/2012

'Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like, 'There's so many of you guys out there. Say something. Do something.'

by Anonymousreply 19907/05/2012

[quote] Macfarlane, - comes into the theater carrying his bike, sweating and shirtless.

Oh MY!

by Anonymousreply 20007/05/2012

Thanks r198, he is my new Hero!! Wow amazing love it, Love the bit when he says I'm not talking about full on sexual revolution part2 lol

by Anonymousreply 20107/05/2012

I wonder if the gay actor who is waiting to be asked is Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 20207/05/2012

r202 - Was Lee in Dc last week?

by Anonymousreply 20307/05/2012

Wenty left this amazing guy to live in closet! fuck me

by Anonymousreply 20407/05/2012

The "Luke Macfarlane is straight" troll is spechleess

by Anonymousreply 20507/05/2012

R205 I kind of miss him/her

by Anonymousreply 20607/05/2012

Ok, got to ask it. Patrick Breen who plays Ned in TNH, was he ever OUT?

by Anonymousreply 20707/05/2012

Where can i watch this? help!

by Anonymousreply 20807/05/2012

r208 Watch the short movie Erection? Tannaz the movie Direcor deleted it as apparently the short is still shown on festivals and can't have a online copy. Trailer is on Youtube though Enjoy..

by Anonymousreply 20907/05/2012

Thanks! R209

by Anonymousreply 21007/05/2012

I miss him :(

BRB, giving him a call

by Anonymousreply 21107/05/2012

Lol r211 did you talk to Luke?

by Anonymousreply 21207/05/2012

He won't answer my calls, i wonder why :( R212

by Anonymousreply 21307/05/2012

Gee Hee r212 May be because you are a Closet Boy :)

by Anonymousreply 21407/05/2012

OMG - I couldn't get past this in the article... what a visual...

"MacFarlane, best known for his role as Scotty on Brothers and Sisters, comes into the theater carrying his bike, sweating and shirtless. "

by Anonymousreply 21507/05/2012

is it too late to come out? R214

Luke are you here, too?

by Anonymousreply 21607/05/2012

Oh Baby Wenty,did you read my interview? This one is for you- They're the most afraid to do it, they never do it, and then they do it all these years later, and no one gives a shit and quite frankly it doesn't matter.

Ps - i don't need you any more go back to your Glittery Closet

by Anonymousreply 21707/06/2012

I'm a changed man, I'll prove it to you.

Love always,

by Anonymousreply 21807/06/2012

Rofl r217 - Marry me :) right now Wenty..

by Anonymousreply 21907/06/2012

Why is wentworth posting on Luke's thread?

by Anonymousreply 22007/06/2012

Soz not r217,

r218 - Marry me Wenty :)

by Anonymousreply 22107/06/2012

Cause I miss him, R220

I'll marry you in a heart beat, let's take our love public! R221

by Anonymousreply 22207/06/2012

R222 You are well CUTE ... Prove to us that you are the Real Wenty? also let me remind you am on my 3rd glass of red ...

by Anonymousreply 22307/06/2012

Are you CRAZY, R206?

Why on earth would you want the Luke is Straight troll back so soon? He's been posting here for years.

ENOUGH of him.

by Anonymousreply 22407/06/2012

Oh Sweety we are Public, didn't you Realise?

by Anonymousreply 22507/06/2012

Meet me on top of the Empire State Building, I'm feeling romantic! R223

And Luke, I thought we weren't public enough? isn't that why you broke my heart? R225

by Anonymousreply 22607/06/2012

R226 that is well romantic,but can't believe the cheek u invite me to empire state building and in the same message telling Luke he broke your heart?? What are you like?

by Anonymousreply 22707/06/2012

I'm still a little bitter about our break up.

But anyway, I'll be waiting for either one of you ;)R227

by Anonymousreply 22807/06/2012

Wow amazing intreview...

by Anonymousreply 22907/07/2012

If I was an interviewer and Luke walked in sweating, shirtless and carrying his bike, I'd be so flustered, I doubt I can even ask him anything without sound like a giggling school kid.

by Anonymousreply 23007/07/2012

LOl R230

by Anonymousreply 23107/08/2012

It just shows that he's unprofessional and doesn't give a fuck about interviews and his audience. Did he forget he had an appearance that day? Did he bike in at the last minute? If he treats auditions this way too, no wonder he hasn't made it big yet.

by Anonymousreply 23207/09/2012

R232 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 23307/09/2012

With 'The Normal Heart,' Arena Stage is putting Patrick Breen and Luke Macfarlane – two out LGBT actors – center stage

Interview by Chris Geidner Photography by Todd Franson Published on July 5, 2012, 7:36am

Playing Ned and Felix, the two lovers at the center of The Normal Heart, Patrick Breen and Luke Macfarlane have come to D.C.'s Arena Stage to lead the first touring production of the show that won three Tony Awards in 2011.

Larry Kramer's 1985 play is a difficult one, dealing with the beginnings of AIDS, the horribly unexpected deaths that came with it, and the slow response from the government – and the gay community. Both Breen and MacFarlane had been in the Broadway performance, although not in the leading roles they play at Arena.

Macfarlane, best known for his role as Scotty on Brothers and Sisters, comes into the theater carrying his bike, sweating and shirtless. Before venturing into the conference room to talk, he puts on a shirt.

A few minutes later, Breen, who starred in the Broadway debut of Geoffrey Nauffts's Next Fall, arrives, carrying a box from He shares his purchases: Linda Hirshman's Victory: The Triumphant Gay Revolution and Alif the Unseen by graphic novelist G. Willow Wilson that, to his surprise, is not illustrated, but that Breen nonetheless remains excited to read Macfarlane, pre-show (and post-workout), is energized, having had a group of D.C. friends attend the previous night's show.

'I spent a majority of the day thinking about my evening last night, so that play never really goes away for the whole day,' he says. 'And I do this thing to myself where I have to amp myself up into the performance.'

Turning to Breen, he adds, 'We talked a little bit about how you and I are different. I really feel like I have to get my blood moving, literally, or else I won't have enough energy to do it.'

'I don't,' Breen counters. 'I was at the Phillips Collection with [Patricia Wettig] today from like 12 to 2:30. But around 2:30 or 3, we're both like, 'Gotta get home, and start preparing.' Maybe eat a little something, having a coffee or tea, take a little nap, and made dinner at 5. … Then, I've got to get to the theater.

by Anonymousreply 23407/09/2012

'Ten minutes before, I just sit in the back of the theater and listen to the audience coming in, and sit in the dark and be quiet and let my mind wander. Then, right before that killer music starts, I think about the names on the projections that I put up there, that I know of people who died of AIDS. So, I think about them right before we go on.'

METRO WEEKLY: This is quite a show to perform, night after night.

LUKE MACFARLANE: The way George [C. Wolfe] has directed it, there's no moment of rest in anything. There's really no time where you can just [exhale].

PATRICK BREEN: Because you have to observe, if you're not acting.

MACFARLANE: And the observing takes a real level of focus.

BREEN: Plus, you have to stand.

MACFARLANE: And I stand, for like 15 minutes, in those shoes.

MW: Those shoes?

MACFARLANE: They're just these lovely little Brooks Brother-y type of conservative shoes.

BREEN: They're uncomfortable?

MACFARLANE: They're very uncomfortable.

BREEN: Get insoles or something.

MACFARLANE: I was thinking about asking for it.

BREEN: Get those pillow-y things with the gel in them.

MW: You'll look forward to those moments.

MACFARLANE: I'm just going to stay here.

MW: You talked about the Sunday night performance, and how much this takes out of you. Thinking about what you go through to do a show like this, how do you do it?

BREEN: You have to sleep and eat and don't really talk to anybody. This weekend – we pretty much do five shows in 52 hours, from Friday night at 8 till Sunday night at 9:30, 49-and-a-half hours – so, after Friday night, maybe I'll go out with people, but it has to be really, super-low key, sleep, eat a lot, maybe go run a bit. I isolate, because there's no stamina if you don't, for me, personally. I have to pretty much shut everything else down.

Sunday night, I've noticed, is incredibly difficult to do. In other ways, it can be more raw because you're – it's not unguarded – but, if I had any sort of barriers…. When you get to the Proust speech and you're defending gay culture, and you're railing against people who refuse to see that perhaps their sexual behavior is contributing to the epidemic, you just keep tearing it out. I'm not shaping it, I'm not able to go, 'What is the best way to do this?' You just have to kind of spill it out and see what happens. It may be a little sloppier or whatever, but I think it can be more raw and maybe interesting that way, but I think that's the only way I'm left with. I sound like such a fuckin' –

MACFARLANE: No you don't. What I was thinking was, your ideas don't really get you through as much as your emotions.

BREEN: It's less conscious and more unconscious. It's not unconscious, I'm not psychotic. Some might disagree. But all of us have to feel that way. Our scene, the grocery scene, where you just – 'Alright, what are we doing? Tear it up.'

MW: It's hard to imagine something with the constant emotional depth that this gets into.

MACFARLANE: It's a wonderful freedom to be given the opportunity to sort of say, 'Find the deepest place in you, and go there.' Obviously, in real life, you can't go there, for whatever reasons. I think that's why Ned, in D.C., is such an interesting character, because this entire city is sort of about, 'You can't really go there.'

The sort of emotion that we get to have onstage to get to tell the story, it's actually really rewarding, and we don't get to do it in real life. At all, really. So, in that way, it can actually be really wonderful and energy-giving. I actually do feel more energized, sometimes, at the end of the show than I do at the beginning.

BREEN: He's right. The Tuesday through Fridays, when you have one show, I can aim it, hone it like a crazy laser from a crazy superhero movie, and go, 'There's the show.' The weekend is different. It has to be more raw, more emotional, because I don't have the same stamina.

Larry's play requires that level of intensity, because it doesn't work otherwise. I think if you just read it, it can be kind of a screed, a political screed. When you read Larry's writings on it, he says, 'I tried to make Ned as obnoxious as possible.'

MW: George C. Wolfe makes Ned more likable. I think the other people being in the scenes, in the background, does change the way you watch it, because Ned can come off as being so isolated. You get this sense that he's maybe not as alone as he thinks he is. BREEN: The great thing about the play is that Larry, after seeing the Broadway production, maybe it was opening night, said to George, 'I didn't know I'd written a love story.' What differentiates this production from other past productions is that the love relationship between Felix and Ned is the focus in a way that it wasn't in other productions.

You see the political and the struggle and the history, and then he sneaks in this love story. It's not even snuck in, I don't know how he could have missed it. There's three scenes in the first act, three scenes in the second act, and it ends with a gay marriage and the death of a loved one. How doesn't that break your heart?

MACFARLANE: I'm so curious by that comment that Larry made because I thought, 'If it's not a love story, then what the fuck is Felix doing in this play? What else would he have been?'

MW: The sense that I always got was that Felix was almost a way to keep Ned from not being completely off-putting to other people. Seeing the way that this performance is done, I did feel it differently. Taking on this show, knowing that you're taking on this emotional commitment, is that a positive for doing the show?

by Anonymousreply 23507/09/2012

BREEN: It's absolutely positive. These are the roles that you dream about playing. It's a modern Hamlet. It's a contemporary play, in my opinion, of that challenge. That's why I do it.

If they're not going to pay you a great deal of money and if you're not going to be in Rio de Janeiro, then you pick it for the role.

I saw Joe Mantello do this role 80 times, and I went, 'I want a crack at it.' So, when they said they were doing this regional tour, I was hoping that they would ask me to play Ned. I would have thrown my hat in the ring if they hadn't, but they did ask me to do it. I thought about it for a little bit, but I said, 'Yeah, I got to do it.'

[Macfarlane] called me and he said they asked him to do Felix, and we were both in the Broadway production, and we were like, 'Fuck yeah!' I really like Luke, and the crazy thing is, our characters, Mickey and Craig and Grady, were often connected in the Broadway production. We did all the set changes together, we stood together a lot, we had – Grady and Mickey had this friendship –

MACFARLANE: Completely to the point that, when we were rehearsing the Grady scene, a very small little scene, I totally made up this whole thing that my character is flirting with Mickey.

BREEN: So, we knew we were going to be moving into these roles.

MACFARLANE: Our plan all along.

BREEN: Luckily, I wasn't working for three months before this. Because it takes a lot. Like an athlete, like you're preparing for a marathon. You have to eat and train. Sort of, you have to ration your feelings. That's going to sound really strange –

MACFARLANE: I like that actually.

BREEN: I'm not in a relationship. I was living alone. But, I knew this was coming and I knew that it would require a lot of feelings. I don't know whether that's even possible, but you have to sort of ration. I'm glad I wasn't working for a few months before rehearsing this and then performing it, so that I could just send it out, see what happens. With George's shape and my own abilities as an actor and the ideas I have for the character and certainly building on the framework that Joe Mantello created. No question about it, I steal a lot of his stuff.

Did you feel that at all?

MACFARLANE: Yeah, I had decided that I had to know all the words, and I had to get that out immediately – which is something that I had never really done before.

BREEN: Did you? Did you come in off book?

MACFARLANE: Yeah, pretty much. That's my own personal thing. I have a really hard time – I'm dyslexic – I have a hard time with 'words, words, words,' so that was part of me preparing. Most of the rationing of the emotion happens a little bit more in performance for me, like during the week I can't just say, 'Oh, I'll meet you at wherever and I'll do this thing with you,' because I know that I can't. And I need to be really sensitive to who I talk to on the phone. In fact, it's actually interesting. Some of my closest friends, our relationships have sort of stopped, because I get really worked up when I talk to them. I just don't want to do that, and I don't want to get worked up, so I have to protect myself in that way.

BREEN: It's so important to perform this play honestly. And it's not easy to do life and art at the same time, and that's a common theme for performers, but particularly with a performance of stuff as complicated and as loud as this. In my experience, I'm better when my life is incredibly boring and quiet so that I can then live like a madman in this play.

It's imperative to express it in the way, in my opinion, that Larry wrote it, from when he wrote it in 1985 and the kind of man he was – and still is. In the '80s: outrage. And then, to turn it into an artistic work, it has to be heightened. So you think, 'Larry, heightened?' What is that?

Joe said – when I said I was stealing his shit – he said, 'Well, I took everything from the Tasmanian Devil and Charles Nelson Reilly anyway. I stole everything from them, so you can steal from me.' That's why I do the little spin, because I wanted to put the Tasmanian Devil in.

MW: One of the things that Larry brought up when I talked with him was the age of the audience, and whether the show would open the early AIDS crisis to an audience that came of age not living with that fear that Larry is trying to capture.

MACFARLANE: Let's be honest, in the theater, we all – every playwright wants to reach younger audiences. Of course, he wants to, especially with this subject matter and the fact that infection rates are still going up, but this is the state of the theater as well. [Older audience members] are the ones that build the glass pavilions, they're the ones that donate the money.

BREEN: If you could get Justin Beiber to play a role in this, then you could do it – but it's hard. They're 21, they didn't know what the hell this was. To them, AIDS is a chronic illness that you just take a handful of pills for and then you live your life. So, I don't know how you – and theater's expensive.

MACFARLANE: And, they have to come all the way to Southwest, which I'm told is a big deal.

I have this big group of people – I've joined this CrossFit gym here in D.C. CrossFit Balance –

BREEN: Maybe you'll get a free month out of that [mention]!

MACFARLANE: Wonderful people! Once sort of early on when I was there, in this moment of boldness that I really don't normally do, I was like, 'You guys should come! I'll get the theater to call you and arrange some sort of ticket thing!' So, now, there's this group of CrossFit people coming to the theater tonight, and I'm sort of terrified. 'I hope we have a good house. I hope the audience is full.'

I'm excited. I don't know how many of them regularly go to the theater. It's always exciting when people who don't normally come to the theater come to the theater. It's so fantastic. There are so many people who buy their season tickets and schlep their way. But, as an actor, you feel that so much. I don't think people are aware of how much effect they have when they're in the audience. You can hear specific voices, you can hear specific laughter, and they literally give you the energy to move through a scene.

So, it is lovely when there's young people in the audience; you get a whole different thing back from them. And when the audience is not young – old – or quiet, you step off stage and you feel hostile or you're angry. 'God, why aren't they giving back to us?'

by Anonymousreply 23607/09/2012

BREEN: And then, the truth is, George says this a lot, they become one animal. Even if there's someone who really enjoys laughing a lot, he gets cowed or she gets cowed into not laughing if the audience is quiet. That doesn't mean they're not enjoying it. Some of our most enthusiastic curtain calls have been quiet houses over the weekend, Sunday afternoon. Really quiet, and then roaring at curtain. 'Now you give us this?'

MW: We didn't realize you liked it!

BREEN: We gave up on you guys in Act 1.

MACFARLANE: You're all sort of masochist-y. You like to cry more than you like to laugh. The play – the first act is so different from the second act, when this monster comes to visit and stays around for a while.

MW: Being in this performance, knowing the place that the show comes from, how does it impact you? Is it just a role?

BREEN: I believe in the message of the play. One of the wonderful things that they've done is that they've asked us if we've had friends who have died of AIDS, and their names are on the screens behind us. Everybody involved in the production has names up on there if they knew someone who died of AIDS. So I personally feel that I'm performing for them, giving voice to their voices that have been stopped. That makes me fight harder for this.

The idea that I think Larry was so prescient about, the idea of gay marriage now in this country, that he ends the play with a gay marriage. There are references throughout the play: 'Why didn't you guys fight for the right to get married instead of the right to legitimize promiscuity?' Tommy Boatwright says, 'Maybe if they had let us get married in the first place none of this would have happened.'

The fact that that is now – it's not a tsunami, but it's a tide coming in. Things are changing. Obama saying that he's for gay marriage, the president saying that. Whereas Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act. That's extraordinary change in a very brief time.

I identify as one of the LGBT people. So, in that this play argues for cultural recognition, marriage recognition and is a kind of – it becomes, the wall becomes like any other war memorial in this city, the Vietnam War Memorial. It's a eulogy and a memorial, this play, for the victims of AIDS, and, you've read the letter that Larry passes out at the end of the play: It's not over; people are still getting infected. The more it's just a sexual – that promiscuity is the way you identify as a gay man, that leads to death, just as silence does.

The more we go, 'Guess who is gay? Guess what show you like, guess who's gay on that show?' Anybody who's ever had sex with someone of the same gender, even if you were just experimenting in college, they need to come forward and say it. Just say it. Just tell everybody who you fucked, and that it's all part of the Kinsey scale – people are straight, gay, and there's a lot of more gray than we admit – then you've made some change in people's minds. Be heard. Be visible.

That's why that incredible Proust speech is so powerful to say because it's so contemporary. He wrote it in '85, but it's like: We are there. We are there. We are all through history.

I've been watching all these documentaries: Outrage, about all the politicians. Crist and Mayor Koch and shit like that. Everybody. All the gay staffers. Guess what America? We're here, and we're running your country.

MW: When you talk about the importance of everybody coming out, regardless of the specifics – looking at you, identifying as bi.

BREEN: And there's more gay actors coming out, which is great. Jim Parsons just put it in his interview and the guy on White Collar. I'm not outing anybody, he's out –

MW: Matt Bomer.

BREEN: Yeah. I was talking to an actor who was in town recently, and I can't say his name, but, I was encouraging him to speak about it to the press, and he was like, 'I'm waiting for somebody to ask me, but nobody does.' And, I'm like, 'Well, then you have to volunteer. You know what I mean.'

MACFARLANE: That's the amazing thing. People feel like, they keep waiting for, 'When I get to this certain point in my career and then I'll do it,' then, 'When I get to this next point.' The truth is most people, when they're at the height of their career --

BREEN: They're the most afraid to lose it.

MACFARLANE: They're the most afraid to do it, they never do it, and then they do it all these years later, and no one gives a shit and quite frankly it doesn't matter.

MW: Was there a point that you made a decision that you would be out?

MACFARLANE: Yeah. And it actually really was a decision. It was clearly a choice. And it has to be a choice. It was quite simple, I was at a point in my career where I was starting to get asked. I had done a television series before, and it was the first time I had ever really experienced the press barrage. It was a political show, it was set in the war in Iraq and I played a soldier in Iraq. And it just never came up. Yet, I always felt this anxiety around any kind of interview. There was always this notion that it was kind of in the room and it could just pop out, so I always felt on guard and it was a terrible, terrible feeling that started to affect my life on set in a major way.

So, what happened with Brothers and Sisters was I started from, 'Oh, it's going to happen again. I'm going to feel that sort of bizarre anxiety, so I'm just going to get it out of the way.' In an effort, I swear to God, to make my life more simple. Yes, it does look like a political act, but it wasn't. It really was in an effort to make my life more streamlined, to sort of remove as much anxiety from those interviews as possible.

And it did that, for the most part. Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like, 'There's so many of you guys out there. Say something. Do something.'

BREEN: And you have to take a hit. I think people who come out in this climate, their careers are still going to suffer. I think they're going to not get the auditions, there's just going to be less consideration.

MACFARLANE: And, I don't think that that is because people are evil and homophobic. I just think people are afraid and ignorant. And there's a distinction in my mind about that.

BREEN: I'll give you that.

MW: How so?

MACFARLANE: I don't believe that people are saying, 'Don't hire him because he's gay.' It's sort of just like, 'He's gay. This is what gay looks like, and that's not what I want in my role.' So, the more people come out and you go, 'Oh, gay doesn't just look like this, it looks like this.' And then it becomes easier. They're walking around with their notions of what gay means, and it's very small. Because, throughout history, the kind of gay people that we've seen and understood, and been sort of identified in the media, have been small.

We need sports players. Politicians. Where are the gay athletes? You're trying to tell me that in all the major leagues out there, there aren't gay players? It's actually fascinating to me that that is like the last realm. It's very interesting now, with the military, to see this version of 'gay' coming out.

MW: There are just so many stories, and so many of them look so different than what you think they look like.

MACFARLANE: I think it's so hard, and I think that this is a bigger conversation, but I think at the end of the day, so many gay people still walk around with this feeling like, 'These feelings that I had when I was a little kid were really confusing and weird' – and they are connected to sex. And those things are still shameful to so many people, so you're afraid of saying them out loud because we were taught you just don't talk about sex. It's still so much connected to the simplicity of the shame that surrounds sex, and I just hope that goes away.

It's exactly what you were saying about people that made out with a dude when they were in college. If they just came out. Start to sort of erase some of that shame around sex.

And, I'm not talking about a full-on sexual revolution, Part 2. I'm talking about –

BREEN: Openness, honesty, acceptance.

BREEN: Even if there is a little repression, it's also money and movies. People who put up $50 million, they don't want anything that's going to make them lose a little of their audience. So, if they say, 'How do I have an openly gay man play a straight man with, say, Jennifer Garner, and if there's going to be a certain amount of people who won't see that movie because they think, 'How can that guy?' then I won't make the movie.' Even just a tad, it's a business decision. Pure, flat-out business.

So, that's why this generation of people that come out are going to be the Jackie Robinsons. And you're going to take the hit.

It's not a small hit, to your money, to your security, to all that stuff. We will see whether Neil Patrick Harris gets another straight role. Or Bomer – he's so beautiful. I feel like the bigger the pool of people that is, the more people are just going to say, 'Who cares? Can you act?'

by Anonymousreply 23707/09/2012

This has to be Luke's most Brilliant interview ever.. Love this man. and r232 What the Fuck are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 23807/09/2012

Great interview thanks for posting

by Anonymousreply 23907/09/2012

What a ballsy guy...why the fuck he is not getting any good tv or movie...

by Anonymousreply 24007/09/2012

R232 Bad day?

by Anonymousreply 24107/09/2012

R234 The interview itself gave me chills - What an astonishing man! If you have not gotten the opportunity to see "The Normal Heart", please do it right away.

by Anonymousreply 24207/09/2012

Well I wouldn't mind making him sweat any day. God I want to fuck him so hard

by Anonymousreply 24307/09/2012

What a Cutie,I think I am in love with him

by Anonymousreply 24407/09/2012

He is. Single.

by Anonymousreply 24607/09/2012

r245 Welcome back Luke is Straight Troll.. we kinda missed you!

by Anonymousreply 24707/09/2012

No way he is not Single, we don't know anything about his love life after Wenty disaster

by Anonymousreply 24807/09/2012

Thanks so much for that truly intimate, frank, beautiful and most open interview Luke has every given it was a joy to read.

Oh btw can you just point out any where in the interview where Luke syas he is gay. Breen says he is an openly gay man, and Luke talks about wanting more pole to come out, as ANY liberal, decent human would regardless of THEIR sexuality, which Luke oddly leaves ambiguous. hmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 24907/09/2012

Agree with R249

by Anonymousreply 25007/09/2012

R249 Your wish is my command. Welcome back I missed you.

MACFARLANE: Yeah. And it actually really was a decision. It was clearly a choice. And it has to be a choice. It was quite simple, I was at a point in my career where I was starting to get asked. I had done a television series before, and it was the first time I had ever really experienced the press barrage. It was a political show, it was set in the war in Iraq and I played a soldier in Iraq. And it just never came up. Yet, I always felt this anxiety around any kind of interview. There was always this notion that it was kind of in the room and it could just pop out, so I always felt on guard and it was a terrible, terrible feeling that started to affect my life on set in a major way.

So, what happened with Brothers and Sisters was I started from, 'Oh, it's going to happen again. I'm going to feel that sort of bizarre anxiety, so I'm just going to get it out of the way.' In an effort, I swear to God, to make my life more simple. Yes, it does look like a political act, but it wasn't. It really was in an effort to make my life more streamlined, to sort of remove as much anxiety from those interviews as possible.

And it did that, for the most part. Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like, 'There's so many of you guys out there. Say something. Do something.'

by Anonymousreply 25107/09/2012

r249 are you serious?? may be you did selective readign when you read teh interview.. here you go...

by Anonymousreply 25207/09/2012

That is totally ambiguous, "Was there a point that you made a decision that you would be out?"

Out were excatly, out west, out to LA from NYC, out, OUT? Where? Out to the movies? Out of Hollywood and back into the theatre?

It is all just your interpenetration of again another highly ambiguous article by Luke.

Sorry guys, I am not a troll. I'm just a very smart person that can read right.

by Anonymousreply 25307/09/2012

r253.. Flippin eck what are you like?

by Anonymousreply 25407/09/2012

out of breath,

out of reach,

out of hell,

out of time,

out of sight,

out of mind,

out of focus,

out of my league,

out of my life,

out of the office,

out of control,

out of my head,

out of the past,

by Anonymousreply 25507/09/2012

R253 Fair enough. What do you think he was talking about? My guess is out to the movies.

by Anonymousreply 25607/09/2012

whaaaaaaaaaa r255..

by Anonymousreply 25707/09/2012

Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like There's so many of you guys out to LA from NYC. Say something. Do something.

Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like. There's so many of you guys out west. Say something. Do something.

Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like. There's so many of you guys out to the movies. Say something. Do something.

Except for now I feel rage because I just wish everybody else would do it. Because I can't stand being the only person who answers the fucking questions. I'm like There's so many of you guys out of Hollywood and back into the theatre Say something. Do something.

by Anonymousreply 25807/09/2012

Adore him :)

by Anonymousreply 25907/10/2012

The 'Luke is straight' troll, or combination of trolls, isn't even funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 26007/10/2012

Finally, someone who doesn't spout the stock "everyone has their own comfort level and that should be respected" Hollywood schtick.

by Anonymousreply 26107/10/2012

Amazing Man more Respect

by Anonymousreply 26207/10/2012

This is my Fav bit off the interview...But is he taking a dig at Wenty ?

'These feelings that I had when I was a little kid were really confusing and weird' – and they are connected to sex. And those things are still shameful to so many people, so you're afraid of saying them out loud because we were taught you just don't talk about sex. It's still so much connected to the simplicity of the shame that surrounds sex, and I just hope that goes away'...

by Anonymousreply 26307/10/2012

R261 I agree. He's like a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 26407/10/2012

Has any one here in DL, seen him Up Close and Personal Wink Wink?

by Anonymousreply 26507/11/2012

Besides me? R265

Still waiting for your call, Luke

by Anonymousreply 26607/11/2012

Oh Dear, Wenty - You back again? I won't call you like ever, Got no time for Closet Casez.

by Anonymousreply 26707/11/2012

:( R267

You keep breaking my heart, Luke.

I'll come out and get a hot boyfriend and you'll come back crawling while I laugh in your face :P

by Anonymousreply 26807/11/2012

r268 - Wenty Tut-Tut we both know you got no Balls to Come out, not now not never !!! Stop kidding yourself and Stalking me and go call your Rent Boys :)

by Anonymousreply 26907/11/2012

I'm sooooooo over you!!!!!!!! R269

Calling hot boys as we speak...I wonder where the cute poster that said he would meet me at the Empire State Building is...???

by Anonymousreply 27007/11/2012

Luke will probably age better. Or at least stay hotter looking longer. Wenty won't.

Sorry, Went. I'd do ya' inside out, but you got some tubby genes goin' on that will come screaming out sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 27107/11/2012

[quote] Luke will probably age better. Or at least stay hotter looking longer. Wenty won't.

Considering that Wenty is 40 (8 years older than Luke), I would say that he has aged pretty well so far.

by Anonymousreply 27207/11/2012

Hear ya r271, Wenty turns tubby easily..who is he fucking these days?

by Anonymousreply 27307/11/2012

I have a feeling that Wenty will come Out this year

by Anonymousreply 27407/11/2012

[quote]Finally, someone who doesn't spout the stock "everyone has their own comfort level and that should be respected" Hollywood schtick.

yeah, it's really interesting that he can say that now (4 years being out). And didn't want to talk about who he was seeing at that time.

by Anonymousreply 27507/12/2012

Oh please r275, so you want him to Out his Closet case Ex? thatz just petty...

by Anonymousreply 27607/13/2012

[quote]I have a feeling that Wenty will come Out this year

I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 27707/18/2012

Oh, SO where the hell is he these days? Shooting Erection part 2?

by Anonymousreply 27807/21/2012

So, where the hell is he these days? Shooting for erection part 2?

by Anonymousreply 27907/21/2012

He's in D.C. doing "The Normal Heart." The play runs through July 29 then I think production moves to San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 28007/21/2012

Wow thanks r280 that's a great interview, Love Luke :)

by Anonymousreply 28107/21/2012

I saw him at the Air & Space Museum in DC when I was there with my nephew.

He is as cute and scorching hot in person as he is on tv...actually hotter.

by Anonymousreply 28207/21/2012

Who is his boyfriend? Here is hoping he didn't turn a saint after breaking up with Wenty!

by Anonymousreply 28307/21/2012

There is nothing really to suggest he is gay r283. IT's all just speculation at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 28407/25/2012

WOW r284, Luke is Straight troll is back...................

by Anonymousreply 28507/25/2012

LOL he's not much of an actor because he doesn't play gay well at all, even when it's "real life."

by Anonymousreply 28607/25/2012

can webmaster PLEASE ban the Luke is straight troll? I'm so sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 28707/25/2012

We are legion.

by Anonymousreply 28807/25/2012

Where can I watch this movie Erection Dl?

by Anonymousreply 28907/25/2012

he pinged to high heaven at the Museum. That is for sure.

by Anonymousreply 29007/25/2012

Why are we still discussing his sexuality? How many times has he come out know? Am I just missing something, or..?

by Anonymousreply 29107/25/2012

Looks Like he got a job, Luke MacFarlane to Guest on Beauty and the Beast

by Anonymousreply 29207/25/2012

Huh beauty and the beast wtffff

by Anonymousreply 29307/25/2012

by Anonymousreply 29407/26/2012

r 46......Will you marry me. You have an awesome sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 29507/26/2012

Do you think his girlfriend will stop by the set of "Beauty and the Beast" when he's shooting?

by Anonymousreply 29607/26/2012

Just Fuck off r296

by Anonymousreply 29707/26/2012

You gays have so many cute guys why is it a problem when we get one ;)

by Anonymousreply 29807/26/2012

He so needing to be talking about girls and girlfriends now and of the like, he needs to hype up his career he needs that to happen for him.

by Anonymousreply 29907/26/2012

R299 You are so true :) He can do a U turn lik Luke Evans. At least he will get som Career out of it!

by Anonymousreply 30007/26/2012

haha R299 agree but not too much bcoz no one likes a playuh!

by Anonymousreply 30107/26/2012

R301 Why not? Look at Twilight Shites!!! He should Hire their PR and make a Career!

by Anonymousreply 30207/26/2012

He and Kristen wud be beautiful together!

by Anonymousreply 30307/26/2012

I think Luke is bisexual, not totally gay. I'm not saying he didn't do it with Went and all that, but he is probably bi, the movie proofs that.

So where do we go from here? that's an interesting question. do all bi guys end up straight, well for all intensive porpoises, yes.

Now I an an avid reader of dl, so I know there are very few kinsey 6 gay men, In fact I am a gay man and a k 6, so it os me who is not in the happiest of places now right?

so, yeah, where do we, as a group go from here? as fans, were do we go from here, how do we deal with Luke's bisexuality and ultimate heterosexuality. I don't know we will need long discussions on it and to gauge how we feel about it.

All I know is we cannot make snide attacks on posters or Luke, let the guy be free to be whom he is no whom we want him to be.

Ok, I wellcome all answerers, but as with the rules of dl, please be respectful to me and bisexuality and all those that are bisexual, like Luke.

Please no biphobic comments, it's too sad and we are gay men and or some bi men, lets be here to have a fun but cool adult conversation about Luke's bisexuality and upcoming heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 30407/26/2012

R303 - Rofl :)ya ll we now need some pictures of Luke and Kristen Cozyin up..

by Anonymousreply 30507/26/2012

I don't think he's bisexual, R304. No one who loves women/vagina as much as he does would ever mess with dicks.

by Anonymousreply 30607/26/2012

Ps i am typing from my very new iphone, it keeps making very bad mistakes I am very smart so ya know lets be adult here and talk sensibly.

by Anonymousreply 30707/26/2012

No you are wrong r306. just plain wrong, how can you not get that? I am right.

by Anonymousreply 30807/26/2012

Come off it r306 how do ya know he like women?

by Anonymousreply 30907/26/2012

Any new pics of Luke and Kris?

by Anonymousreply 31007/27/2012

What is Kristen in Luke's thread?! Am I missing somethin?

by Anonymousreply 31107/27/2012

According to TV Guide, Luke MacFarlane has been hired as the first major guest star for Episode 2 of Beauty and the Beast’s freshman season. You’ll likely know him best from his work on ABC’s Brothers & Sisters from 2006 to 2011. Now you can know him for playing Philippe Bertrand, the artistic director of the Bertrand Ballet Company. As the name of the company suggests, Bertrand works with ballerinas. He works so closely with them it’s almost as if he becomes one with them, professionally and personally, but not literally. Sounds like a major creep if you ask me.

Bertrand becomes involved with ADA Catherine Chandler (Kreuk) when his prima-ballerina is murdered. I expect Bertrand will become a suspect in the case, based on how inherent he is to his performers lives. Just reading what we know about this character so far, it almost seems like this could be on any other crime procedural, but we mustn’t forget Vincent Keller is playing a man – Jay Ryan – who was turned into a beast after a military experiment went awry.

by Anonymousreply 31207/27/2012

Beauty and the beast...intrestin

by Anonymousreply 31307/28/2012

Now that Wentworth Miller has become a screenwriter, perhaps he can write an erotic soft-core drama for his ex-boyfriend Luke to star in!

by Anonymousreply 31407/28/2012

r314 I thought Wenty is doing a pilot for ABC?

by Anonymousreply 31507/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 31608/01/2012

R316 - Luke started shooting for Beauty and the Beast!

by Anonymousreply 31708/03/2012

So i guess he is playing a gay person on beauty and the beast ?????

by Anonymousreply 31808/04/2012

What's with Luke's Obsession with Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir! He is at it Again, why can't this guy get a REAL job...!!!

by Anonymousreply 31908/06/2012

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 32008/06/2012

r319, he originated the role (iirc it might have been written with him in mind). Why wouldn't he continue with it? He gets to sing, act, and play cello.

I'm just a bit surprised because I thought he was doing TNH in San Francisco next.

by Anonymousreply 32108/07/2012

For whatever it's worth (probably nothing) ...

by Anonymousreply 32208/07/2012

If girls that date gay guys are called "beards", what do you call guys that date straight guys? Their shaved asscracks?

by Anonymousreply 32308/07/2012

r321 - I read the Reviews and in DL that play Sam Bendrix is not good! So don't understand why he is at it, Why can't he try for some decent tv jobs!!!

by Anonymousreply 32408/07/2012

He is so over right???

by Anonymousreply 32508/09/2012

Luke MacFarlane has a nice Bulge.

I am sure Luke has a nice erection if i see it :)

by Anonymousreply 32608/11/2012

He's a lousy actor who looks surprisingly pudgy in person (even though he's a gym queen).

by Anonymousreply 32708/11/2012

R327 = Wentworth Miller

by Anonymousreply 32808/11/2012

To me, he's one of those rare guys that's both adorable and hot. I want to take him home and hide him away.

by Anonymousreply 32908/13/2012

Agree with you r329

by Anonymousreply 33008/13/2012

Has he finally given up on a Credible Career! i mean come on first he does TNH in DC and now Sam Bendrix he is so OVER!!!!!!!!! He so want to be typecast as a GAY Actor Boring!

by Anonymousreply 33108/17/2012

Bump Bitches, as i need some Luke gossip

by Anonymousreply 33208/20/2012

Fellow Dl's, where can i watch this short ERECTION???

by Anonymousreply 33309/06/2012

He will be in SF

by Anonymousreply 33409/10/2012

Is Luke cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 33509/11/2012

Hee seems to do only stage work now, so while he is no longer a famous actor, he is a [italic]real[/italic] actor.

Pretty much all die hard stage actors look down on 90% of all screen actors, sorry screen stars.

by Anonymousreply 33609/11/2012

He's dated that loser Charlie David? As if! Charlie wishes.

by Anonymousreply 33709/11/2012

R336 may be he is not getting anything in tv or movies, coming out ended his career. In no time he will move to canada, sad!

by Anonymousreply 33809/11/2012

I think r338 is right, but what is so maddening is that he didn't even come out!!!! It was all misinterptation and wishful thinking and now one of the hottest actors ever has had his career ruined. Unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 33909/19/2012

The Luke is Straight Troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 34009/19/2012

But if Luke is indeed straight how can this so called troll be a troll. Aren't everyone else the Luke is gays trolls?

by Anonymousreply 34109/19/2012

Just ignore the trolls, 340. I have no idea what Luke has to do for them to believe he's gay.. film himself fucking another guy? Whatever. We know the truth. Just let the deranged fangirls be.

Anyway.. back on topic, do you know when Luke's episode will air? how many episodes is he in? what role is he playing?

by Anonymousreply 34209/19/2012

WOW R343 Thank you now i can see the light! Flipin Eck FOAD

by Anonymousreply 34409/19/2012

No not Sufjan! I looked for the picture and found it, it def looks like him.

I don't which is more disappointing, he is straight, gets girls to suck him off in public or that he was on Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

by Anonymousreply 34509/19/2012

No props r344, glad to set the record straight for you. I hope you can still enjoy watching Luke as a great actor and please he may not be gay, but please don't let that stop supporting him. He is very cool and gay friendly. So watch he's movies and go see he's plays. thanks.

by Anonymousreply 34609/19/2012

He is so FINE, he is playing Sam Bendrix in San Diego!

by Anonymousreply 34709/19/2012

Is Luke Macfarlane dating Keith Bunin?

by Anonymousreply 34810/03/2012

I've wondered that, too, r348. But didn't Robbie Baitz also have a bit of a crush on him? And wasn't it rumored he was dating a writer on B&S?

Maybe that's why Wentworth has changed his career direction.

by Anonymousreply 34910/03/2012

Seriously? Keith Bunin? I look better than him.

by Anonymousreply 35010/03/2012

He is so hot in r347's link, and has such a sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 35110/04/2012

Ok, Here is the link of Sam Bendrix Audio :) OK its not perfect but i so want to watch it now!!!1

by Anonymousreply 35210/07/2012

I think by watching the videoed interview of him we can all agree he can't be full on gay, bi or straight. I'm guessing straight and NO I AM NOT a person whom has posted on this - threads, do you call them threads? I don't know I an new here. but yeah just by going by that video kindly linked r347 he doesn't be gay at all.

has he said he is gay? I don't know, I'm very new here can some on link me were he talks about being gay. thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 35310/13/2012

I can't find any video clips where he says he is gay, why is that, why won't he talk about it on camera? He only mentions it in written interviews - weird.

by Anonymousreply 35410/13/2012

Yeah, I bet he's had just as much pussy, if not more, than Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 35510/13/2012

I don't understand, the invasion of Straight trolls in Luke's threads...

by Anonymousreply 35610/14/2012

The problem is r356 their simply isn't anything to really suggest he is gay full on. I mean he is being very coy and ambigous about it. The hints at being gay in on-line written interviews only, but as soon as a camerae is pointed at him, he is very coy and doesn't say about being gay at all.

So at the moment Luke's sexuality girls are gonna want to talk about him in if he was my boyfriend way until he makes hiss sexuality more defined.

by Anonymousreply 35710/14/2012

At this point, some of the Luke-Is-Straight fangurls are so far over the edge psychologically that live video of him boning a guy in Herald Square wouldn't convince them.

by Anonymousreply 35810/14/2012

Rofl @r358

by Anonymousreply 35910/14/2012

Ah come on r358. you don't think Luke is coy about being gay. Where is one video where he talks about it. face it like it or not Luke's sexuality is up in air right now. Anf he comes off as more straight when not acting, sorry but there ya go, face it, and he is so hot that girls like talking about him in romantic trems. ' so stop being so mean and conceited, you don't about Luke's sexuality either so there.

Was it ever found out if he dated his co-star from Erection?

by Anonymousreply 36010/14/2012

Anyone have any info on this?

by Anonymousreply 36110/16/2012

Yes actually, i read an interview of Tim McAuliffe who confirmed that they will shoot the pilot in Toranto. Also Stephanie updated the same in her blog, but no word from Luke's camp yet! I thought he bagged a guest role on Beauty and the Beast, to be aired on 18/Oct ! I don't what is going on with Luke!!

by Anonymousreply 36210/16/2012

Here is the interview R361

by Anonymousreply 36310/16/2012

Does he have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 36410/18/2012

What ever happened to Wentworth Miller's acting career?

by Anonymousreply 36510/18/2012

It went the way of Luke's alleged 'heterosexuality', R365.

by Anonymousreply 36610/18/2012

Anyone see Beauty and the Beast tonight?

by Anonymousreply 36710/19/2012

Yes R367, this show is TRAGIC! I still can't believe this is the kinda of roles they are offering Luke, he is better off doing Theatre!

by Anonymousreply 36810/19/2012

This is gross. If he's gay, why he didn't do such video with a guy?

by Anonymousreply 36910/19/2012

BINGO!!! r369, he ain't gay. bi or straight.

by Anonymousreply 37010/19/2012

What the hell is wrong with you? It was a role! Aka not real.. Gay people can play straight and straight people can play gay. Luke is still gay.

by Anonymousreply 37110/19/2012

R371, but why didn't he do a gay erotic role? Why spit in the face of gays and do it with some slut?!

by Anonymousreply 37210/19/2012

Give it a rest people, Stop trolling! What do you expect him to do play Gay roles all his Life!?

by Anonymousreply 37310/19/2012

R373, no, but we expect him to play gay erotic roles too, if he's really gay.

by Anonymousreply 37410/19/2012

R374 I love that too, but at this point i wish he gets some decent jobs and not stuck doing Theatre!

by Anonymousreply 37510/19/2012

I hope he ends up in gay porn

by Anonymousreply 37610/19/2012

BI: not in anyway phobic about any letter of GLBT community but still I hope it's not Luke.

Which out gay tv star was seen by a stage hand backstage at a play he was in making out a number of times with a blond playboy-esque model. When a finally asked "I though you were gay." he responded, "Yeah, she still has a dick!".

by Anonymousreply 37710/19/2012

I don't know, I doubt it, but Luke seems like he would be very open toward all members of the GLB & Ts. It's still gay of course, as the subject of the BI said.

Isn't Luke suppose to be a top, sometimes tops are into more feminine traits in other guys so maybe that is just him exploring or an extension of that.

by Anonymousreply 37810/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 37910/20/2012

A new video of Luke with Jesse and Justin is uploaded on

by Anonymousreply 38010/20/2012

I thought Luke was dating Jesse?

by Anonymousreply 38110/20/2012

Jesse is engaged to his boyfriend, Justin. Luke is hot. He's got to be dating someone.

by Anonymousreply 38210/20/2012

Do you think Luke could hook up with trannys?

by Anonymousreply 38310/20/2012

Which openly gay tv star is now doing theater? Jesse is very femme, maybe it wouldn't take a big jump to dating a t-girl.

by Anonymousreply 38410/20/2012

R377 I don't think it is Luke !

by Anonymousreply 38510/21/2012

That BI sounds like bullshit. And even if it's not, it doesn't sound like Luke would ever say anything like that. I don't think Luke is the tranny type, either, although he's kind of had an odd assortment of boyfriends. The hottest has been Wenty, but I'm a little baffled by TR Knight.

by Anonymousreply 38610/21/2012

True that R386, But did he really date Charlie David ? Eww

Do we know who he is dating now?

by Anonymousreply 38710/21/2012

I think the Charlie David thing was in Charlie David's mind.

by Anonymousreply 38810/21/2012

My ex bf had an affair with a tranny, It's not that uncommon.

by Anonymousreply 38910/21/2012

R387 He is single. So hurry up bitches, he won't be single for long.

by Anonymousreply 39010/22/2012

Ghosh he was a rapist/murderer on Beauty and the Beast Pfff.. So is this the kinda roles we will see him from now on :(, someone give this guy a job

by Anonymousreply 39110/23/2012

Which role would he be playing in the new Canadian series?

by Anonymousreply 39210/24/2012

Is he really a tranny chaser! Oh NO!

by Anonymousreply 39310/24/2012

My guess is Luke will be playing a Straight guy in relationship in the new Canadian pilot. It would be interesting to see him in comedy though!

by Anonymousreply 39410/24/2012

R386 I agree

by Anonymousreply 39510/25/2012

I still want to see him in gay porn. I bet Sean Cody would offer better money.

by Anonymousreply 39610/25/2012

LOL r396, your obsession with Luke doing Porn is never going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 39710/26/2012

Isn't Luke dating playwright Keith Bunin?

by Anonymousreply 39810/26/2012

R397, but he needs job and money! Even a solo jerk off would nice.

by Anonymousreply 39910/26/2012

R398 I thought that too, they always hang out together and Keith wrote Sam Bendrix @ the Bon Soir for Luke! Oh boy that Keith is Ugly Eww

But Luke will never discuss his private life so we will never know!

by Anonymousreply 40010/26/2012

R400 Are you jealous? I personally find Keith very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 40110/27/2012

I don't no, the more and more I think of it, I think Luke might be straight. For an "out" gay man he has never said he is dating guys.

by Anonymousreply 40210/27/2012

As opposed to all the women he says he's dating I'm sure, R402.

by Anonymousreply 40310/27/2012

Oh stop being so contrary, he is bi leaning straight but very private. he never came out as gay, maybe bi and everyone got really confused, but i'd say he is pretty much straight now and just does't want to say or hurt feelings f his gay fans.Sorry guys to have to burst your bubble of wishful thinking, but there ya go the truth can hurt.

by Anonymousreply 40410/27/2012

Luke is Straight Troll never stop to Amaze me!! Please guys get a life...

by Anonymousreply 40510/27/2012

I guess the truth hurt, listen guys, i don't come here to be a bitch, but sometimes you just need to be told bluntly, why can't you just agree with me and say i'm right and luke isn't gay?

by Anonymousreply 40610/27/2012

I can't forgive Luke for that straight porn, so i'm on a Troll's side!

by Anonymousreply 40710/27/2012

So what? Is he bi then?

by Anonymousreply 40810/28/2012

He is bisexual whore which milks gay money!

by Anonymousreply 40910/28/2012

You mean sorta gay 4 pay? no way, really? So I'm guessing he'll end up married to some woman with a heap of kids.

by Anonymousreply 41010/28/2012

Oh my God, Luke is not Gay discussions are still ON!! What a Nightmare

by Anonymousreply 41110/29/2012

He's bi, is he quiet about dating because he has a girlfriend right now?

by Anonymousreply 41211/02/2012

I think I'm in love with Luke

by Anonymousreply 41311/07/2012

R413 Me too

by Anonymousreply 41411/07/2012

Where is this guy these days?

by Anonymousreply 41511/09/2012

R415, fucking ho's in whorehouses

by Anonymousreply 41611/09/2012

As a sociology and gender studies major from Browns, I think Luke maybe bi, judging for his previous partners, he seems to be more attracted to the person rather than the look and sex, he seems to have no type. So in my extremely educated guess, I'd def say he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 41711/09/2012

Here is a quota from Luke's interview with a SD gym, this leaves no doubt he is bi maybe leaning straight.

"Also your gym has got some of the best looking men and women in San Diego!"

men & WOMEN, he says.

by Anonymousreply 41811/09/2012

He will fuck everything that moves!

by Anonymousreply 41911/09/2012

Hey, retarded fangurl - you should maybe go edit is Wiki page. It says he's - *gasp* - OPENLY GAY!!! The horrors!!!!! How will you ever finger yourself tonight over him if his Wiki page isn't saying he's at least bi!!

by Anonymousreply 42011/09/2012

R420, when wiki was a reliable source?

by Anonymousreply 42111/09/2012

Wiki is not anything official and has nothing to do with Luke, Luke is obviously bi, deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 42211/09/2012

That's why I'm saying you retards should go fix it. Geez, for a Brown student you're pretty dense.

by Anonymousreply 42311/09/2012

You don't need to be so aggresive, I am a very decent, polite and meek person, don't be so aggersive toward me,

btw doesn't Luke looks sooo hot in that crossfit pic, i guess you are just jealous he is a year or too away from being pretty much straight,since al bi guys turn straight by 35.

by Anonymousreply 42411/09/2012

Whatever, retard.

by Anonymousreply 42511/09/2012

Awesome comeback, you've really but me in my place.

by Anonymousreply 42611/09/2012

Like all bi freaks he will find some ugly woman to show he's a "man" but will always dream of cock.

by Anonymousreply 42711/09/2012

What someone should put you in, R426, is a class on grammar. And some psychiatric treatment.

by Anonymousreply 42811/09/2012

Where the hell is this guy?

by Anonymousreply 42911/15/2012

Why does he have to be somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 43011/15/2012

Yes r430 on this fucking Planet!

by Anonymousreply 43111/15/2012

by Anonymousreply 43211/19/2012

I want someone to pull Luke's shorts down so that we can see what he has under there.

by Anonymousreply 43311/19/2012

by Anonymousreply 43411/20/2012

Is he dating Brant Daugherty?

by Anonymousreply 43512/05/2012

No, R435, but he went on one date with Shannen Dougherty a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 43612/05/2012

R436 is Insane, What a Downgrade for Luke from Wenty to Shannen Dougherty, that gotta Hurt!

by Anonymousreply 43712/05/2012

At the moment I think we must all agree everything so fat points tp the fact Luke is straight, maybe bi leaning straight, but there is nothing to suggest he is gay, sorry guys.

by Anonymousreply 43812/05/2012

I'm always tempted to link to those interviews where he talks about being out while other actors are not and then I remember that the Luke Is Straight Troll doesn't care about such things.

by Anonymousreply 43912/06/2012

R436 Shut up, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 44012/06/2012

I doubt that R435

by Anonymousreply 44112/06/2012

R435 He is.

by Anonymousreply 44212/08/2012

R442 No, he's not

by Anonymousreply 44312/08/2012

Luke has to have a girlfriend at this point. I firmly believe that and the reason are as follows.

He never talks about being gay on camera, only in on-line articles, which can be easily hacked and misinterpreted.

OK, let's say he came out as gay or bisexual, where is the boyfriend, a guy that gorgeous is permanently single - I THINK NOT!

The only option is he has a girlfriend and doesn't want to upset his gay fanbase.

No he has to have a girlfriend, that is the only logical explination.

by Anonymousreply 44412/14/2012

I used to think that the "Luke is straight" troll is funny but come on! Enough! I open the thread thinking there is some news about Luke but it's just this crap again.

by Anonymousreply 44512/14/2012

I'm still holding out hope he is still with Wenty.

by Anonymousreply 44612/15/2012

Luke is getting hotter as he gets older.

by Anonymousreply 44712/31/2012

R447 Hot. Still no info about a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 44801/07/2013

I'll be his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 44901/09/2013

Is he even alive?

by Anonymousreply 45001/10/2013

Yes and working, too.

by Anonymousreply 45101/11/2013

Does he play straight in his new tv show?

by Anonymousreply 45201/11/2013

He is look hot and buff. I read he is big into crossfit.

by Anonymousreply 45301/11/2013

[quote] Luke has to have a girlfriend at this point.

Take your meds, Shelby.

by Anonymousreply 45401/11/2013

Thanks 451 good to hear that his new tv series picked up!

by Anonymousreply 45501/11/2013

I think maybe he might be bi, maybe there is still no info about a boyfriend because he doesn't have one he has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 45601/11/2013

[quote]Does he play straight in his new tv show?

because the link apparently didn't work for you:

[quote]Dedicated single man Mark (Belleville) hustles the dating scene while his best friends and long-term couple Jason (Luke MacFarlane) and Maggie (Stephanie Lemelin) work at keeping the sparks flying as they face the day-to-day challenges of being in a committed relationship.

by Anonymousreply 45701/11/2013

LOL @457

by Anonymousreply 45801/12/2013

If he is bi, but has mostly a gay fanbase, it might be the reason he is silent about having a gf.

by Anonymousreply 45901/12/2013

Not again r459!

by Anonymousreply 46001/15/2013

Hmm Me Likey!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46101/15/2013

Is he gay or bi? It so hard to tell these day.

by Anonymousreply 46201/15/2013

It's 2013, now, "Luke is Straight" Troll. Time to move on and find a new routine.

by Anonymousreply 46301/15/2013

How come he isn't casted in US tv series, strange as he studied and lived in NY ? Not even Ryan M's cliche tv series oh boy, looks like pack bags to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 46401/17/2013

Not all Canadian (or British) actors spend all their lives in America. And some aren't always able to get continuous work. I don't think there are an unlimited amount of roles available.

by Anonymousreply 46501/17/2013

I think he does not giv a shit about acting anymore, one of the laziest actors around!! Well like his ex Wenty may have gone to write screenplays. COming out didn't help him either. He is over folks

by Anonymousreply 46601/17/2013

I think he could happily go back to Canada and drop out of acting. he is very fit and big into outdoor activities and hiking , he could get a job doing that shit and leave acting behind.

by Anonymousreply 46701/17/2013

I heard the girl he's with now is big into hunting and outdoor activities, too. I'm really happy for him.

by Anonymousreply 46801/17/2013

[quote]I heard the girl he's with now

It's 2013, now. Did you not read what I said above? This routine got old a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 46901/17/2013

"how come...?"?

by Anonymousreply 47001/18/2013

R468, are you saying Luke is into hunting? Because they aren't many gay hunters out there.

by Anonymousreply 47101/18/2013

Happy Birthday Luke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47201/19/2013

It's Luke's birthday today?

by Anonymousreply 47301/19/2013

Did Wentworth ever get his hands on Luke's erection?

by Anonymousreply 47401/19/2013

He just turned 33.

by Anonymousreply 47501/20/2013

Don't know if Wenty did, R474, but I'd sure love to.

by Anonymousreply 47601/21/2013

Apparently Luke celebrated his birthday with his friends and participated in a 12 hour bike marathon competition at Temecula..

I thought he packed to Canada?

by Anonymousreply 47701/24/2013

I think that's the third time he and his team has been in that race.

I don't think that show he is in starts filming until spring.

by Anonymousreply 47801/25/2013

So is this guy not in any new us pilots? I thought he was pretty good in over there!!

by Anonymousreply 47901/27/2013

R479, see R451.

by Anonymousreply 48001/27/2013

Gorgeous in Beauty and the Beast.

by Anonymousreply 48102/01/2013

He is so handsome, of course he is my future husband. We just have to meet, he'll fall hopelessly in love with me, we'll get married, probably in Canada, in the summer, we'll wear matching cappuccino colored suits. I am debating whether I should change my last name to Macfarlane, it might be a bit too much, but he will me the man so.. who knows.

by Anonymousreply 48202/01/2013

LOl @ 482

I love him too, But WTF is happening with his career? All his co-actors from B&S seem to have a study job and and this one went missing! STRANGE

by Anonymousreply 48302/01/2013

I'm still convinced he is not gay. The video of beauty and the beast, coem on guy he ain't gay. He played gay once, he talked about his role as a gay man once and now he is automatically gay. I love gays In fact I am one, I am a gay man. So don't say that I am some homophobic fangurl, that is not true I am a a gay man with a brain and a sense of lodgic and relaism.

by Anonymousreply 48402/01/2013

Oh my lord, welcome back r484 aka Luke is straight troll...Get a job

by Anonymousreply 48502/01/2013

I can understand the wishful thinking of the "Luke is straight" troll: Luke is very handsome, and can play straight convincingly. But I believe Luke did say he was gay so she should deal with it!

by Anonymousreply 48602/01/2013

REALLY? r486. I did not know that, where was this, I know you're not talking about the on-line article from some Canadian rag in which Luke was talking about the role of Scotty and has been hugely misinterpreter into them all thinking he was talking about himslef when he actually was not. I know you are not talking about that interview, so which one?

Oh maybe you'll do be the courtisy of linking any even one FILMED interview where he says he is gay, run along now and find it. find it then we can talk.

by Anonymousreply 48702/01/2013

R487 Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 48802/01/2013

The willful misinterpretation of Luke's discussions of playing gay roles isn't offensive, because there would be nothing wrong with his being gay if he were, but it does make me question the intellects of the people who are insisting that he's gay in his personal life. What do you get out of spreading misinformation about him? He obviously doesn't care, so it's not like you're upsetting him. I'm really puzzled.

by Anonymousreply 48902/01/2013

This headline was greatly enhanced by punctuation!

by Anonymousreply 49002/01/2013

Well ok, look he has never said on film he is gay. there is no boyfriend, you think a guy like him is single? I think he loves, respect and appreciates and understands his wonderful gay fan base, which as a gay man I am one of, but he doesn't want to upset you, so he just keeps his straightness quite so to keep you guys happy. I mean he is probably a womanizer hence no permanent girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 49102/01/2013

I don't care any more if he is gay straight or bi, I want him to get a job

by Anonymousreply 49202/01/2013

Sorry babes, don't think he is family. yeah def not gay, i went to c him in that dire play he was in while in SD, waited outside for him after the show, gorgeous guy, more handsome in the flesh and tall!

but yeah babes, he was no way interested in me, 'spite my best efforts he just didn't bite, an i'm so hawt, really hot bi racial guy here, usually always get the man i want and he just wasn't playin'. Weird thing he totally flirted with a group of girls waiting for him. they were all over him and he was totally playin' on them. totally soaking up the flirting and throwin' it back at em.

he was really nice, signed my program, asked if i liked he show and shit and i was giving it my Aalllll, but i got no - hey lets hook up and fuck- vibe from him at all.

So yeah babes, he showed no interest in me and like i said, i'm a really hot guy always get man i want. Sorry bitches might not be gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 49302/02/2013

R493 So you are saying because he showed ZERO interest in you he is STRAIGHT!!! Delusional Twat!

by Anonymousreply 49402/02/2013

Yeah babe, if u saw me u'd get why. But also he was totally all up for flirting with the girls and i was way hotter than them, and he is suppose 2b gay 2!!! I shoulda been beating him away. but yeah he just wasn't interested at all so basically r494 - yeah, fuck yeah.

by Anonymousreply 49502/02/2013

[quote]the on-line article from some Canadian rag in which Luke was talking about the role of Scotty

It was The Globe and Mail - a major Canadian newspaper and one of the oldest papers in Canada. It was not a tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 49602/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 49702/03/2013

New and improved Luke is Straight Troll is Fucking CRAZY

by Anonymousreply 49802/03/2013

I guess the truth is always hard to here guys. There is now more to suggest Luke is straight than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 49902/03/2013

It is 2013. Are we really going to still have the Luke is Straight Troll parodying a fangirl for yet another year?

We get it. Fangirls misspell words etc.

by Anonymousreply 50002/03/2013

Well OPK listen babes, i'm not no fangurl and this is my last time posting, i have met luke, & from my experience with him, he ain't gay.

& r497, fuckU bitch. I'm nearly half his age & i'm real biracial, Wentworth just looks tanned or has some Spanish or Italian shit going on. I'm a real biracial dude. OPK & I'm hawter than anything u've ever fucked bitches.

I'm a biracial prince sittin on my thrown, my ass is lean and toned ready 2 get boned, i have guys chasin me 24.7 and i deserve it. & i'd have every 1 of u bitches eatin a mile of my crap just 2 lick the ass it came from - so turtle ur snot words.

If luke were gay he'd have fucked me 5 mins of settin eyes on me. That's a fact u can bank, i can get any guy and Luke ain't cuz if he had 1 gay bone in his body, it woulda been up my ass.

opk babes that's all i'm saying. now u can bitch between urselves all u want, i said my piece, my piece counts, opk - i'm outta here bitches - u wanna fight play ur highschool shit, i'm 2 good 4 it.

by Anonymousreply 50102/03/2013

Luke smelled your starfucker skanky ways and passed.

by Anonymousreply 50202/03/2013

Has he not got a lead role in Satisfaction?

by Anonymousreply 50302/03/2013

I think he is the lead r503, am only hoping that this show does well for Luke. Tim McAuliffe the writter of Satisfaction is quite good so hoping this will be a good show and not another cliche!

by Anonymousreply 50402/03/2013

So W T F is the deal now? Is he gay straight or bi?

by Anonymousreply 50502/03/2013

r501 / r493 is campaigning for some kind of Trolltime Achievement Award.

by Anonymousreply 50602/03/2013

He was never bi or straight, R505.

by Anonymousreply 50702/03/2013

The big news here is that Luke has another show! Now I won't have to support him when we become boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 50802/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 50902/03/2013

I would think 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 51002/04/2013

Real question is who is he dating?

by Anonymousreply 51102/04/2013

Probably some chick, if he were dating a guy we'd know about it, I mean it would be out there considering he is out as gay or bisexual. If he is bi he could be dating a chick and keeping it on the down low. He seems like he is a top and probably the "man" in relationships. So that could mean he is bi.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he is gay but if he were he is so gorgeous he'd have to have a bf, unless the bf is famous and closeted, but wasn't that the reason he broke up with Went?

by Anonymousreply 51202/04/2013

I can't believe that the Luke is Straight stuff is still going on after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 51302/05/2013

Has the movie been uploaded again anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 51402/05/2013

Why was it taken down?

by Anonymousreply 51502/05/2013

R514 You PERV, why do you want to watch Luke not getting an Erection!

by Anonymousreply 51602/05/2013

R514/515 I think it was removed by the director, she also asked this to be taken down from Luke's fansite as the movie was shown in some festivals!

by Anonymousreply 51702/05/2013

Does Luke have a type? All his bfs seem older than he is. Both Went and TR were 10 years older than Luke.

by Anonymousreply 51802/05/2013

I'm so pleased that in this thread's final stretch we're all beginning to converge on the consensus that Luke maybe bi but is probably straight.

by Anonymousreply 51902/05/2013

He could have been gay and then turned bi, I've been reading a lot of threads lately on JUB forum about gay men who in their early 30s or late 20s suddenly turn bisexual. Reading them is rather disheartening.

by Anonymousreply 52002/05/2013

What is the JUB forum, r520?

R518, Luke was born in 1980; Wentworth Miller was born in 1972, and T.R. Knight was born in 1973. So there was not a 10-year age difference in either relationship.

by Anonymousreply 52102/05/2013

R519 - no one's converging on that but you, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 52202/06/2013

R521, I believe it stands for "Just Us Boys"

by Anonymousreply 52302/06/2013

So wait! we think Luke has gone bi/str8 now? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 52402/07/2013

Not WE r524! It's only that Luke is Straight troll

by Anonymousreply 52502/07/2013

I see the 'Luke is Straight' troll also knows how to dump his cookies, or at least knows enough to log in from different locations.

by Anonymousreply 52602/07/2013

Or there could be more than one person joining in.

by Anonymousreply 52702/07/2013

Could be, R527. I'd start a poll, but that would probably be a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 52802/07/2013

Thanks, r523.

To the Luke Is Straight troll- please get therapy! Read my post at r486 and just accept that Luke is most likely gay.

by Anonymousreply 52902/07/2013

[quote]that Luke is most likely gay

Most likely... doubting now?

by Anonymousreply 53002/08/2013

R528, what I mean is that the Luke is Straight Troll may be something which is becoming a parody character like Cheryl where various people decide to step into the role of a supposedly delusional fangirl who can't accept that the actor she likes is gay. This gag has been going on for several years now and so the original Luke is Straight Troll may no longer be here and may have been replaced by other people.

by Anonymousreply 53102/08/2013

Where the fuck is this Luke anyway?

by Anonymousreply 53202/08/2013

I like Luke a lot, but I'm going to have to say this, but maybe he should not have come out as gay while playing a gay role. And Scotty was rather fey and so sweet and meek and gentle gay man. While oddly all of those traits are admirable and praiseworthy, it just seemed to limit his appeal as an actor.

Coming out as gay is a good thing, but coming out as gay while play a gay man on tv is never a good idea unless you are papered to have limited small roles and or willing to be type cast.

I think that is how Matt Bomer and NPH got past it, both are playing straight men on TV when they came out.

by Anonymousreply 53302/08/2013

R533 -I do agree with you that his Coming out has impacted his Career, but i think he was well aware of this in advance and not really Shocked by it!

He will start shooting for Satisfaction soon and plays Straight guy , which is already picked for 13 episodes, So i don't think he will have any issues in finding jobs in Canada!

So i am thinking he will eventually move to Canada!

by Anonymousreply 53402/09/2013

Apparently Luke waited until after his father died before coming out. I guess he felt it's not something he could tell his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 53502/09/2013

Yes he probably will move back to Canada and work on TV and in the theater there.

by Anonymousreply 53602/09/2013

Should Luke go to the Stratford Festival in Ontario, Canada?

by Anonymousreply 53702/09/2013

Wasn't there a rumor Luke was dating Xavier Dolan?

by Anonymousreply 53802/09/2013

I don't think he will move to Canada, he has loads of friends in La and ny. let's hope he will get a series regular gig in us tv!

by Anonymousreply 53902/09/2013

R538 ya that's right, but only read that in DL! I adore Xavier but i don't think they ever dated,

by Anonymousreply 54002/09/2013

Xavier is probably predominantly based in Quebec where he works largely in French, yes?

by Anonymousreply 54102/09/2013

Several years back I think Xavier Dolan did a gay movie with fellow French Canadian actor Francois Arnaud (now on The Borgias as Caesara Borgia opposite Jeremy Irons).

by Anonymousreply 54202/09/2013

Luke seems very out-doorsy and into a lot of sport activities. Xavier is a Montreal arty hipster, I doubt they would match, physically they'd be hot but they seem too different.

by Anonymousreply 54302/09/2013

What are their ages, R543?

by Anonymousreply 54402/09/2013

Xavier is 23, he is really beautiful looking. He doesn't speak English very well, sometimes when being interviewed in English he will struggle to find a translation for a word or phrase.

I wonder if Luke speaks French?

by Anonymousreply 54502/09/2013

So Luke is about 10 years older? That's probably another reason why it's unlikely they would click. And I doubt Luke knows much French. The majority of Anglophones don't speak French.

by Anonymousreply 54602/09/2013

R545 - That is a HOT pic !! Wasn't Luke French in one of his dire movies - Trapped Ashes?

Just Curious, will he ever get any Job in FX ? he was in 2 FX series before Coming out - Over there and Supreme Courtships which never got picked up.

by Anonymousreply 54702/09/2013

Xavier Dolan is so hot, who is his bf. Luke and he would be so cute together. I'm surprised Xavier is not more popular on DL.

by Anonymousreply 54802/09/2013

[quote]I'm surprised Xavier is not more popular on DL.

That's because he's predominantly a Quebec actor - he has no international or American following. He isn't even well-known in Canada once you get outside of French Quebec.

by Anonymousreply 54902/09/2013

Does anyone know when Satisfaction will Air?

by Anonymousreply 55002/13/2013

I thought I read summer or fall 2013, R550. I believe it beings shooting this spring.

by Anonymousreply 55102/13/2013

Why is he in Satisfaction and not on a decent show!

by Anonymousreply 55202/13/2013

I'd like to smell Luke's underwear.

by Anonymousreply 55302/13/2013

So only thing Luke managed to do this year is being NO 8 at Out - The 100 Most Eligible Bachelors.

by Anonymousreply 55402/15/2013

This past year he was in two plays twice, one of those plays on both coasts, a guest spot on a new show and a lead of a pilot that was picked up.

by Anonymousreply 55502/15/2013

I wonder if Luke being listed as an eligible gay bachelor in OUT will quiet the Luke Is Straight trolls?

by Anonymousreply 55602/16/2013

Oh my Fucking God what is wrong with people!

by Anonymousreply 55702/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 55802/19/2013

It's bad enough there are too many gay celebs who won't come out, but when one does come out, what do you get? A bunch of fangurls trying to 'in' him.

by Anonymousreply 55902/19/2013

He got really hot about a year or two ago. Maybe he is just at that age, early 30s, when men are at their peak. But the fangurls only really got on his case after Erection,

by Anonymousreply 56002/19/2013

What a Hottie, Shame that he doesn't have any exciting work coming his way

by Anonymousreply 56102/19/2013

Is he still alive?

by Anonymousreply 56202/26/2013

Exactly R562! On DL Smash Season 2 thread i read that he has a Guest Starring role other then that he is pretty Dead!

by Anonymousreply 56302/26/2013

Ok, Turns out our boy is guest starring as a FBI Agent in PERSON OF INTEREST Season 2 Episode 17 --Proteus

by Anonymousreply 56403/01/2013

Luke will be on CBS POI tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 56503/07/2013

I saw Luke on Person of Interest last night. He was really good.

by Anonymousreply 56603/08/2013

I don't normally watch the show but Caveziel's performance reminded me of David Caruso post Jade.

by Anonymousreply 56703/08/2013

Loved him on Person of Interest, this guy is good!! Glad that he got this gig

by Anonymousreply 56803/08/2013

Fuck me Luke is CREEPY

by Anonymousreply 56903/09/2013

Is it true he is in that Awful show Smash?

by Anonymousreply 57003/14/2013

He's doing an interview with Cosmopolitan Canada to discuss being Canada's #1 bisexual sex symbol and what he likes in a woman.

by Anonymousreply 57103/14/2013

Has Luke claimed to be bisexual, r571?

by Anonymousreply 57203/14/2013

Yes, he has.

by Anonymousreply 57303/14/2013

Thanks, r573. Where did Luke say he is bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 57403/14/2013

Not bisexual. No where does he claim to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 57503/14/2013

Looks like we now have a Luke is Bisexual Troll.

by Anonymousreply 57603/15/2013

R576, at least it's an improvement from the "Luke is straight" troll. LOL

by Anonymousreply 57703/15/2013

LOL @ r577, someday Troll will upgrade his status to Gay :)

by Anonymousreply 57803/15/2013

I still think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 57903/20/2013

wow, are you guys still thinking luke is gay and or bisexual? lol, it's been years since the now long defunct april fools day prank played on us by some tabloid. we have moved on. luke is gay and or bisexual? oh really, where oh where is his bf, where? where has he ever said on film he is gay? no where becuase he has never said it, it's all conjuncter and misinterperitation and wishful thinking made by guys who read his interviews and imagine and interperited it their way to say what they want it to say and or mean.

come o guys, it's looking all a little sad and desperate now, let it go, grow up and move on, let luke be straight and just move on guys, you know it's the only right aand best thung to do.

look guys i get it, ok, i get it, ok i get why you would want luke to be gay and or bisexual, he is just gorgeous and he has git so hot and hunky latley now he does crossfit, and he uses his normal sexy deep voice, but if you met him, you'd say, oh yeah not gay, that was a waste of my time.

but listen guys, please he is like me, totally pro-gay and 100% non bigoted, he loves his gay fans, so support him, go see his plays, watch his tv shows. ok.

by Anonymousreply 58003/21/2013

i just also want to say that the trolls are the people who say luke is not straight becuase they are wrong and they know it, how can a person, like me, who has truth on their side be a troll? how can someone who is right be the trool? not possible.

you guys are the trolls becuase you know you are wrong and constantly give out missinformaion and try then to say that the person who is right is a crazy troll - shameful.

by Anonymousreply 58103/21/2013

Agree with R581.

by Anonymousreply 58203/21/2013

I wonder what Luke thinks of Stoker?

by Anonymousreply 58303/21/2013

Stolker was LAME, Lets talk about Wenty and where the hell is he?

by Anonymousreply 58403/22/2013

Sexy straight guy

by Anonymousreply 58503/26/2013

Oh ya Sure R585!

by Anonymousreply 58603/28/2013

OK I'm confused now, is he gay, bi or straight?

by Anonymousreply 58703/28/2013

He's straight.

by Anonymousreply 58803/28/2013

Is Luke currently dating Brent Daugherty? I saw this pic on AfterElton, and I began to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 58903/29/2013

Just bumping this to remind people of the truth that has already been posted here.

by Anonymousreply 59003/31/2013

Shut the fuck up you deluded asswipe!

Luke doesn't crave your stinky pussy!

by Anonymousreply 59103/31/2013

Ohhh I miss this guy! Definitely beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 59204/05/2013

Luke got papped making out with his girlfriend in Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 59304/07/2013

Pictures please Troll @593

by Anonymousreply 59404/07/2013

R589 They look so cute and coupley

by Anonymousreply 59504/07/2013

R591, Luke is an exclusive top.

by Anonymousreply 59604/07/2013

Oh Boy, only Tv work he has got after Brothers and Sisters is person of Interest! Is he not getting any work?

by Anonymousreply 59704/08/2013

R72 Now is available for streaming on Distrify

by Anonymousreply 59806/19/2013

R597, well.. he was on Smash and Beauty and the Beast too. But yeah.. he's not exactly getting much work, no. It's not weird that so many actors hesitate to come out.. just look at where Luke's career went after he came out. It's sad. Anyway.. Luke is going to be on the new Canadian show "Satisfaction" starting on monday.

by Anonymousreply 59906/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 60006/28/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!