Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DRUGS

This thread is about recreational drugs.

Do you use?

If so, what? Any bad experiences? Awesome experiences?

by Anonymousreply 11201/17/2013

The only drug I ever tried was marijuana. It made me paranoid, so never used it again.

by Anonymousreply 105/30/2012

I smoke weed. Will do ecstasy maybe once a year.

My experiences with weed have never been bad. I've had many awesome times though.

My worst drug experience was with Salvia. I'd done it a few times with no bad experiences. Other than the very first time, I usually just felt like a slight buzz that would maybe last 10 or 20 minutes.

But the last time I smoked it scared the shit outta me. I got all tingly and giggly and then all of a sudden it was as if a veil on reality was lifted. It looked as if everything had plasma flowing through it. I was outside on our apartment balcony and I ran inside because looking up at the sky was just too intense. I had this sense, but not really a sense more of a knowing, that the reality I lived in was completely fake. There was definitely a bit of world shattering and I had this deep dread that I would spend the rest of eternity living in this dark reality. I couldn't remember who I was even, but after just a couple of minutes I was able to ground myself.

It's a difficult experience to describe, but I've never smoked the stuff since. It's odd, I read a lot of the salvia experiences on Erowid afterward, and so many people have almost the exact same experience.

Interesting that given all of our different personalities and life experience, so many people would hallucinate the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 205/30/2012

I've done everything once

by Anonymousreply 305/30/2012

What te hell is Salvia?

by Anonymousreply 405/30/2012

Salvia:

by Anonymousreply 505/30/2012

Of all of the drugs I've used the only one that made me sick, made me lose parts of my memory and allowed me to do things that I would've never done in my right mind, was booze. I've tried every other drug there is but vodka is the worst. Violent retardation in liquid form. I can't see why that one is legal.

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2012

Watch some of the Salvia videos on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 705/30/2012

Weed, magic mushrooms, acid and cocaine. Cocaine binging became a habit.

by Anonymousreply 805/30/2012

I do "bath salts"... but you wouldn't believe the case of the munchies I get when I take them!

by Anonymousreply 905/30/2012

Has anyone tried bath salts?

by Anonymousreply 1006/01/2012

I smoke pot.

by Anonymousreply 1106/01/2012

Alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, acid, mescaline, cocaine, Meth, Amyl nitrate, GHB, Ecstasy, payote, opium, others I have forgotten. The only one I ever returned to with any regularity was pot.

by Anonymousreply 1206/01/2012

I'm a child of the '80's. I've done everything except heroin. PCP is totally fucked-; stay away! LSD, MJ, Hash, XTC, cocaine are all ok in SMALL doses. It can quickly get out of control.

by Anonymousreply 1306/01/2012

Lots of pot.

by Anonymousreply 1506/01/2012

Pot. I have a prescription here in Calif. Most of the buyers at the marijuana stores I go to are middle-aged straight men.

by Anonymousreply 1606/01/2012

PCP, Qualuudes, valium, I told you I forgot some. R13 is correct. PCP was totally fucked. Someone gave me a joint laced with it. It was awful.

by Anonymousreply 1706/01/2012

Before it was made illegal, I loved JWH-018. It was a lovely synthetic marijuana - no smell, heavy hit, stonage lasting two hours. Unfortunately, coming off daily use made me batshit crazy for a few weeks.

I loved pot, but employers put an end to that with drug testing. They even tested the people who watered office plants.

David Soul and some After School Specials kept me from Heroin, PCP, and other hallucinogenics. Len Bias died just about the time people I knew tried freebasing.

Cocaine was a shitty three month affair that left me broke and cranky.

by Anonymousreply 1806/02/2012

I've tried pretty much everything, but only smoke pot now. I snorted heroin, and it was an awful experience. Woke up in my own vomit dreaming my head was being bashed in by a gnome with a sledgehammer. I love coke but it makes me want more in 15 minutes. After watching so many friends unravel using snortable and shootable drugs I decided pot and wine were the most sensible.

by Anonymousreply 1906/02/2012

Cocaine, meth, PCP, mushrooms, acid, pot, Vicodin, Xanax, mescaline, ecstacy, amyl, GHB, Special K, Oxy, Dialudid, morphine, Propofol, Heroin, Percocet.

by Anonymousreply 2106/02/2012

I'll try most anything. The last thing I tried was methoxetamine (look it up if you have to, it's similar to ketamine). Alcohol is the worst drug for me in terms of side effects.

Any psychedelic is great to refresh your mind and give it a break from our toxic society. I try to do one at least once a year. Peyote cured me of my phobias in one sitting.

I've never had an addiction to cocaine, but I can see how it can be habit forming.

Pot is great if you can handle it. I only get anxiety about 10% of the time that I smoke it, and usually it's because of the people I am around.

Sugar and alcohol are without a doubt the two drugs causing the most damage to our society.

by Anonymousreply 2206/02/2012

Used to be a daily pot smoker. Nothing heavier, though I once smoked pot that (unbeknownst to me) was obviously laced with something else. Me and my friends stayed up all night hallucinating.

by Anonymousreply 2306/02/2012

I like drinking on special occasions.

Weed is nice every couple of weekends or after a long day, although it's very easy to start overdoing it and turn it into a daily thing.

I used to do opioids every so often, but eventually I realized I was just "chasing the dragon" and trying to experience the high that I felt when I first started using morphine, and I realized that feeling was never coming back, so I stopped. Thankfully I never became dependent (kept my usage to once or twice a week) so I never had to deal with withdrawals.

I've never taken uppers like cocaine, adderall or meth, and never will, because they're disgusting and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 2406/02/2012

I have so many problems with food, I couldn't imagine adding to it by doing drugs. Would not good for a compulsive person.

by Anonymousreply 2506/02/2012

I have done everything except crack and heroin several times, and had a semi-serious coke problem many years ago, but I always loved marijuana and downs and speed (really pills of all kinds).

I got clean and sober 25 years ago in NA and AA, but stopped going to meetings after about 10 years. (So of course there are modern drugs that didn't exist then that I haven't used.)

I still don't do any drugs at all and maybe drink a beer or two or a glass of wine once or twice a year.

Pot is the only thing I miss, but after leaving the program, I smoked it two or three times, but it's been at least 10 years since I got high.

I would smoke pot every day for the rest of my life if it didn't turn me into a slug who doesn't want to leave my house and can't work. Still, I love it.

by Anonymousreply 2606/02/2012

Meth.

by Anonymousreply 2706/02/2012

I fried my brain with nitrous oxide in high school. I still think I'm retarded from it.

by Anonymousreply 2806/02/2012

R27 How are your teeth?

by Anonymousreply 2906/02/2012

I've had cocaine, ecstasy, percs, and mephedrone and naphyarone ( bath salts). Will NEVER do naphyarone again felt great at first but then at the end of the night I kept seeing things like little mice running all over my bed and running on my fans blades. The next morning I looked it up and hylucinations are one of the side effects

by Anonymousreply 3006/02/2012

[quote]Valium is pretty harmless. At least as harmless as marijuana or alcohol.

Tell that to a benzo addict. Benzos are Hell to kick once you are addicted and can be fatal. I've read accounts from three different heroin addicts who said they felt sorry for the benzo addicts they saw in rehab.

In summary, you are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3106/02/2012

Used to: Weed/hash/oil is not a drug anymore than Alcohol and Tylenol are.

Never went beyond that. But some a-hole put angel dust in my join once, I always rolled my own since then.

Don't anymore because of banality. No alcohol because of heath.

by Anonymousreply 3206/02/2012

The only problem with cocaine is that it's too expensive. Seriously, it won't fuck up your life on its own. It's the expense of it that fucks up your life. It's way less dangerous than alcohol. Heroin is the same way. How did it come to be that booze was is the one I can easily maintain habit on? It's the worst drug there is.

by Anonymousreply 3306/02/2012

Sherm sticks

by Anonymousreply 3406/02/2012

Well, I'm glad that the guy in the video at R7 didn't actually drive. Ugh. That's fucked up thinking people are taking this shit and driving on purpose because it's "funny" or "an experiment".

by Anonymousreply 3506/05/2012

I smoke weed daily. I used to take Ecstasy fairly regularly and loved it, but then I had a bad experience where I just felt like everyone was out to get me and got totally paranoid and freaked out in the middle of a packed club. I haven't and won't take it again, but when it was good, it was incredible. I like coke, but it is expensive and it's so fucking short-lived and you just want more and more and more.

by Anonymousreply 3606/05/2012

A few times a year I take part in parties that are very counter-culture and chem-friendly to put it mildly. No regular drug use at all apart from those moments.

I've had very happy experiences on MDMA and G (separately). G is remarkably easy recovery; the well known trick/danger is that you CANNOT combine it with alcohol. Ecstasy is indeed blissful (though it definitely interferes with erections), but there is a serotonin trough that hits about 36-48 hours later. It can be half-mitigated by taking 5 HTP capsule soon after you come down.

I did hash fairly often my junior year of college in the UK; a debauched rich girl down the hall always had a huge brick of the stuff and offered smoke sessions in her room most nights.

I've been cautious about taking outright hallucinogenic drugs or drugs known to make you crazy-addictive. No meth, no acid, etc. I might opt to dabble in the hallucinogenics once or twice in the future but am dead-set against the hard-addiction stuff (heroin, meth, etc). Cocaine is on the edge for me, probably wouldn't.

I agree with others who say booze is as destructive or more so, than many other drugs. It's sloppy and low compared to the fun drugs, and it fucks up your insides.

by Anonymousreply 3706/05/2012

Nothing stronger than Pot or Alcohol for me now. A few years back a bud (a sometime FB) did some weed he had bought. I had my own so I did not take any of his. It was laced with something because all he wanted to do was sex. The first 2 times were great, but he stayed hard and seemed horny. I knew something was wrong and for almost 5 hours he kept either wanting sex or was jacking off. Seriously, that shit scared me. After he had no real recollection but dam was he sore

by Anonymousreply 3806/05/2012

Pot and every type of controlled substance/prescription on the market. Needless to say I became an addict

by Anonymousreply 3906/05/2012

I tried crack once during sex. It was SO stupid of me given how easy it is to get addicted to stuff. Having said that, it was the sexiest sex I've ever had - getting serviced while toking....the other guy toking and then wrapping his mouth around my cock and letting the smoke cover it...HOT stuff! Fortunately, I loved it so much that it scared me from ever doing it again.

by Anonymousreply 4008/08/2012

ive done qite a bit. not as in, used more than a few times (aside from pot), but tried a lot of things.

weed, acid, shrooms, ecstasy, coke, meth, i think i took a few hits of crack, PCP (completely by accident, and it was ZERO fun. SCARY), heroine, and a bunch of random pills.

by Anonymousreply 4108/08/2012

I wish I could eat shrooms every day.

by Anonymousreply 4308/08/2012

When I was in my 20s/college I tried just about anything, drawing the line at heroin, crack & PCP. I was always a pot-head and a drinker....did coke occasionally. LOVED psychedelics! Never had a "bad trip" on LSD or shrooms. Tried X once. It was like psychedelics, but without the cool visuals ....and it made my spine feel really weird the next day, so never did it again. I tried meth once. It felt like snorting shards of glass up my nose, and I stayed up for two days - never did it again.

At 45. I still smoke pot (and hash when i can get it), and very occasionally will indulge in shrooms, under the right circumstances (cool people, cool situations).

by Anonymousreply 4408/09/2012

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 4508/09/2012

I've tried pretty much everything recreationally - LOVE dancing on ecstasy - and I've been a heroin addict for half my 38 years, although you wouldn't know it looking at me. I'm friends with some generous entrepeneurs so I pay for about half of what I use and I'm on a low dose methadone program so I don't withdraw on the days I gotta go without. Overdose risk aside, heroin does very, very little physiological damage and I make sure to eat well and exercise, so I'm in pretty good shape for a lifelong junkie. Alcohol and stimulants are far more destructive to the heavy user, although bf and I rev up on meth for 36 hour sex marathons about once every 2-3 months. Such filthy, filthy fun.

by Anonymousreply 4608/09/2012

[quote] I was always a pot-head and a drinker.

Proof Michael Phelps posts on DL

by Anonymousreply 4808/09/2012

r46 is a scum bag

by Anonymousreply 4908/09/2012

Why's that, r49? Because I use drugs currently outlawed by our society? Because I use drugs that have been used by people all around the world for thousands of years? You're a dumbass who doesn't even realise how blinkered and ignorant you are.

by Anonymousreply 5008/09/2012

R33 is in denial. Obviously R46 is as well.

by Anonymousreply 5108/09/2012

What exactly have I been denying for the past 18 years, r51? You think I'm not familiar with the risks and costs of drug use? Not only have I lived through it and seen many of my friends and loved ones live through it (and sometimes die because of it), but I've studied drug use and criminalisation at university. Please enlighten me as to what I'm in denial about, or just continue posting pissy comments with no basis whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 5208/09/2012

Gimme drugs! Gimme drugs!

by Anonymousreply 5308/09/2012

I smoke weed all the time. It helps with my anxiety over Earth's coming magnetic pole shift, the eruption of Yellowstone, the U.S use of HAARP to destroy our weather, etc.

by Anonymousreply 5408/09/2012

Pot mostly, everything else dates back to high school, lots of acid and mushrooms. Qualuudes, coke and speed just a few times. Even pot I haven't smoked for 10 yrs. I don't have any connections, if I did I'd like to smoke it at least occasionally. And I really miss acid and mushrooms, some of the best times of my life were tripping. I never would've stopped doing that if I'd always had a connection. I read on the internet you can trip on Morning Glory seeds, and I tried that a few times in 1999. You can get a mild trip on them, but they're very difficult to prepare and there are side effects. Still it let me enjoy a few trips again, including watching The Matrix tripping which was quite fun.

Since I have no illegal drug connections, that leaves me with alcohol, which I indulge in for a few months every year, and then burn out on it for 6 to 8 months. Most likely I will know someone who smokes pot again, so maybe I'll smoke it regularly again. So much better than booze, no hangovers which I hate.

by Anonymousreply 5508/09/2012

I did cocaine a few times in my 20's, and it was always when I'd had a LOT to drink. I enjoyed the coke high, but the next day was a bitch and a half to get through. Being strung-out was so much worse than being hungover, and in addition to feeling like complete shit, it made me very, very depressed. After one particularly awful day of recovery where I didn't (couldn't) leave my apartment, I never touched coke again, and that was years ago.

I've smoked pot off and on since I was a teenager, and I enjoy it. I don't smoke very often because I'm like the above poster - I turn into a total slug and can't do anything except lie around and stare at shit. When I feel like smoking pot, I have to make sure I have nothing to do for the rest of the day because I'm not going anywhere.

I probably drink more than I should, but alcohol never turns me into a belligerent asshole, thank god. It just makes me happy and relaxed. Unfortunately, many people who drink are just the opposite - it makes them crazy.

I completely agree that alcohol is the most destructive drug there is. Violent behavior, car crashes, it kills your liver, the list goes on and on. Ironic that it's the only one that's legal. That's why this 'war on drugs' in the US is such bullshit and so hypocritical. As long as alcohol is legal and its use is sanctioned, nobody in any position of authority has any right to say how bad other drugs are.

by Anonymousreply 5608/09/2012

Anybody ever try legal bud? Does it really get you high?

by Anonymousreply 5708/09/2012

I did some partying in my 20's but I'm more concerned now with preserving enough brain cells so I won't get dementia in my old age. I limit myself to about one serving of an alcoholic beverage per month.

by Anonymousreply 5808/09/2012

[quote]Download Tor Go to Hidden Wiki Go to Silk Roads Buy drugs risk free

I'm curious about this, have you really done it? The deep web scares me a little.

by Anonymousreply 5908/09/2012

r46 has brain damage

by Anonymousreply 6008/09/2012

Weed a couple times a month.

by Anonymousreply 6208/09/2012

Drug prudes are as annoying as sex prudes.

by Anonymousreply 6308/09/2012

Coke, occasional X.

by Anonymousreply 6508/09/2012

Coke is the biggest bullshit drug there is. I forged superficial friendships that lasted over a decade on that shit. As soon as I stopped doing it I realized I had nothing in common with these people.

Pot is fun but it gets old. It also makes you stupid and act like an ass in front of people who aren't stoned. The paranoia element sucks too.

Hallucinogens. Fun if you're with the right group of people.

Benzos. Great if you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown but they're extremely addicting and coming off them is a bitch.

I did Heroine, K and Meth accidentally because I thought it was coke. All three experiences sucked.

by Anonymousreply 6608/09/2012

Pot is so great for enhancing movies though r66, especially anything weird and far-out like horror and sci-fi. It just needs to be used in moderation like anything else.

by Anonymousreply 6708/09/2012

Did pot, hash, ludes, acid, speed, coke, and now it's just prescription meds. I love opiates.

The worst withdrawal I've ever experienced was from percs. Your legs go insane. Your body is hot then cold. Body aches. You just want to die. (And btw, I was prescribed these meds legally.)

Kratom has been a big help in getting over some tough times. And, it's legal.

by Anonymousreply 6808/09/2012

Crack cocaine.

In a group sex situation, it can be explosive and very very hot, in a ohmigod-I-can't-get-enough-of-that-dildo kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 6908/09/2012

Thanks to being broke or living on a budget all my life I was never able to afford drugs or be cool enough to be friends with people who do and share their drugs.

Always interested about mushrooms and peyote, but I would never know where and how to get them in my area. Pure cocaine sounds interesting, too, but obviously that is just from some outsider's point of view. But some posts in this thread are really interesting.

by Anonymousreply 7008/09/2012

{R40} I agree that man to man cock and rock sex is extremely hot - I've done it a few times over the years, and you are right that it is something to be done in severe moderation because it's something that I could get used to doing all the time.

by Anonymousreply 7108/09/2012

What a bunch of drug attics.

by Anonymousreply 7208/09/2012

Alcohol, pot, coke, X, oxy,Perts, xanax , Ambien, poppers.

I love pot. It is no longer a daily habit. But it has eased my mind many times. It has also changed my thinking for the better. I think it is a generational thing. Grew up I in the early seventies. Have always thought the road opens and ends with pot.

Coke-ok, but a bit boring. More less aware people snort coke. Never had an intelligent conversation high on coke. And the next day is a bitch.

X made me feel my body, my inside desires, in a more intense way. Loved it will never do it again.

The Oxy gave me the best high and the worst low I have ever known.

Poppers are overrated.

Drinking - the worst-it's the best seducer- will rock you like a great whore- but change your personality in a heartbeat. Every other drug just extended my being to one extent or another. Drinking can make me into another person.

Use to date a guy who could only have sex drunk or on pills when I was younger. He scared the fuck out me taking drugs daily.

What is GHB like?

by Anonymousreply 7308/09/2012

GHB's like the happy rush of x but you feel very heavy & woozy (& slutty). Be careful not to have too much and don't mix it w/alcohol or other downers because accidental overdose can be easy.

by Anonymousreply 7408/09/2012

OMGZ! R75 is spying on us through our webcams!!

by Anonymousreply 7608/09/2012

R40 I totally agree about crack sex, it's damn hot...and the stuff makes me harder than a rock if you will excuse the pun. Getting chemmed up on crack and having another dude swing on my dick is the hottest thing.

by Anonymousreply 7708/09/2012

I don't consider "weed" a drug anymore than tobacco.

by Anonymousreply 7808/10/2012

And polls are showing ever increasing support for legalization of pot. Not that the government cares what the public wants anymore. So it's still going to take a lot longer before it is legalized, but it looks like it be will someday.

by Anonymousreply 7908/10/2012

Nick Drake died from an overdose of amitriptyline, a type of antidepressant in 1975

by Anonymousreply 8001/15/2013

Tim Hardin died of heroin overdose in 1980

by Anonymousreply 8101/15/2013

Weed. Once a week. Saturdays. After dinner when I'm having a cleansing ale somewhere with friends.

That's it. That's all this 41-year old body can take.

by Anonymousreply 8201/15/2013

I've never done drugs.. not even weed. I have smoked though (regular cigarettes) and I do drink alcohol. But I've never tried anything that's illegal.

by Anonymousreply 8301/15/2013

Oh...fine R82. Take care though...

Tim Buckley died of heroin overdose in 1975.

The combination of the drugs he took mixed with the amount of alcohol he had consumed throughout the day was too much. The coroner's report by Dr. Joseph H. Choi stated that he died from "acute heroin/morphine and ethanol intoxication due to inhalation and ingestion of overdose". Long-time friend and lead guitarist, Lee Underwood, has stated that "on many previous occasions Buckley had ingested considerably more alcohol and drugs than this."

by Anonymousreply 8401/15/2013

I have tried most things. Only thing I have any interest in paying for is weed which I buy when I can find it. I will do your cocaine, won't pay for it though. Pills not so much except Seconal which you can't get anymore for good reason. Not willing to try heroin and meth is the devil.

by Anonymousreply 8501/15/2013

[quote]I don't consider "weed" a drug anymore than tobacco.

So basically, what you're saying is that you consider weed to be a drug.

by Anonymousreply 8601/15/2013

I'm 48. I have never used drugs. I smoked pot a few times in high school/college, but never really had an interest in getting high. I don't lecture others who do, I just prefer not to use them myself. I have seen the path they can lead one down...

by Anonymousreply 8701/15/2013

Eldergay, summer of love, and all that. I did many psychedelic drugs. Peyote, mushrooms, cocaine, pot, hash. Stopped short of anything with a needle. The drugs were not laced with "extras". I was stoned frequently in one form or another until my 30's. I stopped it all because my body couldn't recoup quickly enough as when younger.

I was never an addict,finished my education, professional. Once in a blue moon I will smoke a joint. Just a few tokes is all I can handle. I prefer a good glass of wine.

Advice: get high if you like. Keep it recreational and occasional. Don't get stupid about it.

by Anonymousreply 8801/15/2013

IM FUCKING STONED RIGHT NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 8901/15/2013

what is that?

by Anonymousreply 9001/15/2013

Pot, shrooms, meth(once), and mountains of coke. I love coke. Spent many thousands on it. Quit 4 years ago. Drink socially now-only at weekends. At some point, you have to grow up, and being fucked up just doesn't work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9101/15/2013

R90 IT'S AFGHAN DREAM

by Anonymousreply 9201/15/2013

Xanax and Klonopin.

I'm all about the dolls!

by Anonymousreply 9301/15/2013

Prescription drugs are troubling enough, but grown ups who use unregulated street drugs are basically suicidal and should have their heads examined. As a teen, one understands the allure, but I woke up very quickly to the fact that I could never have any assurance what I was ingesting wasn't some other drug, or rat poison. I just can't be around dummies and poor fools who use drugs. I find them sad and maddening.

by Anonymousreply 9401/16/2013

My favorites were the hallucinogens: mushrooms and acid. Did a lot of tripping in college. Absolutely loved the perspective they gave.

Loved nitrous oxide at the dentist's office, but couldn't repeat that high with 10 NO2 cartridges for whipping cream.

Tried ecstasy a few times in my 20's and loved it, but once had an extremely bad trip on what was probably meth or "K" or GHB or something. XTC can cause permanent brain damage. Shrooms can cause temporarily horrible stomach issues, but are easier to come down from than LSD.

Tons of pot, some benzos, and had a brief addiction to opiates (Vicodin -- never tried Oxycontin or heroin, thank goodness, I'd have been hooked instantly). Got a shot of morphine after a neck sprain. It was amazing. Then came the Vicodin with Vodka. My doc had to wean my off the Vicodin.

My Dad was a junkie who told me he'd disown me if he ever heard that I did H. He OD'd on methadone. I miss him terribly and listened to him.

I despise uppers, like cocaine and in the 70's, what we used to call "cross-tops," which was some sort of speed that isn't like today's meth, as I understand. Yet I ALWAYS wanted more coke. Felt panicky with heart palpitations, sex was bad, and coming down was horrible the next day.

I am a chronic alcoholic. Had to do medical detox three times so far. Spent months in rehab with a variety of addicts. The only sudden withdrawal = potential death drugs are alcohol and benzos. Fortunately, I was never fond of benzos.

But the worst stories I heard about in rehab, in order of damage, are: Bath Salts, PCP, and Meth (tie); Alcohol; Oxycontin-Diluad(sp?)-Heroin (tie); Benzos and Crack (tie). Of course, most of us addicts end up mixing one or the other.

For me, tobacco and alcohol have caused the most damage and it has been severe. I still struggle off and on.

No one has mentioned yet the worst drug of all known to mankind: cats. I was able to stop at three, but they rule my life with absolute authority.

by Anonymousreply 9501/16/2013

I have tried every drug known to man, and done them every way known to man.. I fried my tiny mind and now live permanently medicated to deal with the legacy of my drug use... Paranoid Schizophrenia.

I don't have a problem with drug use per se, what I do have a problem with is chronic use and addiction.

What is reasonable use?

Softer drugs.. alcohol/pot.. once a week

Harder drugs.. coke, e, acid, once every six months

Beware the meth... once it has you, you will never be free.

Heroin is a death sentence.

I speak from experience and have over 30 years of addiction to speak from.

I will be on for a short while. If you have a question about any drug.. any drug at all.. post it and I will tell all.

by Anonymousreply 9601/16/2013

R96, is a meth high the same as an adderall high?

by Anonymousreply 9701/16/2013

No adrenalin makes you feel very electric, but a meth high is entirely different.. I hate to say it but a meth high is the horniest thing I've ever experienced... Once you get a hit you can't wait to get your pants off and power bottom. A meth high is very warm, horny and makes you do things you would never consider normally.. Everything you fantasise about on the meth has to be about pushing boundaries.. so be careful what you get up to when high. It's quite intoxicating.. there's a reason it's sweeping America by storm.

by Anonymousreply 9801/16/2013

R96, How come 99% of all people who hallucinate on salvia have the same reaction: the unmasking of reality? With so many variables such as genetics, upbringing and so forth, it seems odd that so many have the same experience.

by Anonymousreply 9901/16/2013

R96, do you believe in alternate dimensions?

by Anonymousreply 10001/16/2013

R96, you realize we can see you right?

by Anonymousreply 10101/16/2013

bizzump

by Anonymousreply 10201/16/2013

tell me more about the morning glory seeds...I have a bag full of those.

I used to be a major pot head till I lost contact with my supplier. I became a bit of an airhead but wasn't nearly as stressed out and anxious as I am now. Wish I could hook up with an honest dealer now.

I knew I had obessive traits so when I was asked if I wanted to try cocaine, I declined. When I recovered from wisdom tooth extraction, my dentist gave me a perscription painkiller (starts with H, hydrocondene maybe) and told me to call him if I needed more. I took it calm and warm. I slept for three days. I decided, like the coke, not to indulge. Best decisions of my life.

Now I'm just an alcoholic. My liver will thank me some day. I think pot was a safer alternative. Just one or two tokes and I was a human instead of a ball of nerves.

by Anonymousreply 10301/16/2013

I just ate a weed brownie. That friskies commercial with the cat on the boat was tripping me out but now I'm overcome with waves of laughter.

by Anonymousreply 10401/16/2013

R103 Hydrocodone is vicodin, an opiate like heroin.

And you were right to turn down the cocaine! Alcohol and cocaine is like ketchup and fries. They go together all too well.

by Anonymousreply 10501/16/2013

" I took it calm and warm"

I wasn't calm and warm when I took it, I felt calm and walm after I took it. I'm drunk, what can I say...

by Anonymousreply 10601/16/2013

You can kill your liver in a sitting if you mix alcohol and Vicodin or Hydrocodone, or any other pain reliever containing acetaminophen.

by Anonymousreply 10701/16/2013

I JUST PUT ECSTASY UP MY BUTT!!!

by Anonymousreply 10801/17/2013

I just drank myself silly!

by Anonymousreply 10901/17/2013

I was a recreational cocaine user in my 20's and very early 30's. An "only at parties" user, if you will. Every once in a while if I had had enough to drink (i.e. drunker than shit) I would indulge in coke in social settings if someone had some. It was an ok high and it's hard for me to describe what it felt like, but it wasn't a great rush or anything like that. The next day was always brutal - I was strung-out on coke in addition to being hungover on booze. Finally about three years ago I stopped doing coke entirely because I just wasn't all that into it anymore. I never used or for that matter even thought about cocaine in my day-to-day life. It was only when I was drunk with other people late at night, and not even every time I did that. I don't miss it at all.

If you've never used coke, I really don't recommend it. I didn't enjoy it all that much, and the "amazing high" you hear about isn't very great at all, at least it wasn't for me.

by Anonymousreply 11001/17/2013

I've neve used "recreational" drugs but I've struggled with anxiety, depression and OCD since I was a child so I've been on too many prescription drugs to remember but I've always wanted to try pot to see if it would help my anxiety and OCD and I've heard of people who've used hallucinagens and been at least temporarily relieved of their anxieties,so I'd give that a shot if it was with someone experienced who could guide me through the experience.

by Anonymousreply 11101/17/2013

I use Viagra.

by Anonymousreply 11201/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.