Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe Manganiello

I want him in me, QUITE deeply.

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2013

You would ...

by Anonymousreply 105/30/2012

all he'd have to do is call me 'buddy' and I'd let him to do me whatever he wanted.

sad, in a way.

by Anonymousreply 205/30/2012

I wish Herb Ritts was still alive to photograph him.

No one else can do him justice.

by Anonymousreply 305/30/2012

I think he is magnificent.

by Anonymousreply 405/30/2012

Shaved hairless like an eight year old boy.

by Anonymousreply 505/30/2012

I know, beautiful beard, surely he's at least got a treasure trail

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2012

I'll bet that's just what he looks like when he cums!

by Anonymousreply 705/30/2012

[quote] I'd let him to do me whatever he wanted. sad, in a way.

Please, there are tons of gay men and straight women who can't argue with you. Dude is a complete stud.

by Anonymousreply 805/30/2012

R6 according to the EW Magic Mike interview, Joe manscapes the bush.

by Anonymousreply 905/30/2012

I'm over him. I know he has an amazing body. But, meh. Really. He's just boring.

by Anonymousreply 1005/30/2012

I am sure he is the biggest bottom around.....all these big muscle heads are nothing but pillow-biters. Get over it....just send him to me....I will fuck the shit out of him all night.....

by Anonymousreply 1105/30/2012

He also said in the EW interview that he's naturally hairless.

by Anonymousreply 1205/30/2012

I caught an old episode of HIMYM and was shocked that he was barely attractive back then. Its remarkable how much better he looks now, even his face is better. I wonder if he had work.

by Anonymousreply 1305/30/2012

Fucking the tire is rough on your dick.

by Anonymousreply 1405/30/2012

I agree, R13. Old pics of him show just an average guy.

by Anonymousreply 1505/30/2012

R12 I believe he was joking about being hairless. Later in the interview he says (regarding waxing/manscaping), "I'm Sicilian and Armenian, okay? You gotta do something. [laughs]"

by Anonymousreply 1605/30/2012

R16, he was referring to his chest, abs, etc. being hairless.

by Anonymousreply 1705/30/2012

I think his look at R15 is refreshing. It lets you know that he's human, and that he wasn't always sporting that chiseled-out-of-stone look.

Someone in another thread said that he was more along the lines of a 21 Jumpstreet-era Peter Deluise on HIMYM. If that's the case, I'd take him like that as well.

by Anonymousreply 1805/30/2012

Gorgeous man but there's something about him that seems empty and callous. Its like he has no soul.

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2012

he does nothing for me now, but think he looks more handsome in the "before" picture. i'm just not attracted to men who look like they spend too much time making themselves look good.

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2012

I believe he went to Carnegie Mellon?

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2012

"he was referring to his chest, abs, etc. being hairless."

So what exactly what that leave for him to "manscape"?

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2012

The dick ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2012

Hot guy and he seems to have a laid back attitude. Totally my type.

by Anonymousreply 2405/31/2012

My boyfriend Andy could whip his ass.

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2012

R23, the size or the skill?

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2012

The size. Not an astonishing length but somewhat thick.

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2012

Is he really straight?

I'm still not sure about him

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2012

R28 Fuck him.

Find out and let us know, k?

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2012

R28, what makes you not so sure? Btw, I don't doubt for a moment that he has tiny sizemeat. Small dicks seem to be really prevalent among muscleheads.

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2012

1. I could not care less how big he is if I could wake up every morning next to that entire package

2. Am I the only one who finds it sexy that he has two such markedly different looks. I'd love to wake up one morning next to my long term boyfriend who looked like he does from true blood and come home to the fresh faced version from HIMYM. Both versions with that smokin body (see above)

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2012

Just a feeling that I have, don't know why

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2012

I can't get a read on him at all. He's like Tom Welling, absolutely gorgeous but not at all sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2012

Does he have any talent at all, or is it all just pretty muscle? The only pictures or articles I ever see of him in magazines are all body-focused; nobody talks about his skills as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2012

I don't think Joe Manganiello is all that.

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2012

He's a terrible actor. Horrible. The media focuses on his body because, aside from that, he's not impressive. Also, his roles don't have enough depth to even begin to garner a discussion.

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2012

what big chucks!

by Anonymousreply 3805/31/2012

Of course I would!

by Anonymousreply 3905/31/2012

I agree. I don't find him hot either, so overrated.

by Anonymousreply 4006/01/2012

Do you think he's smooth in the ass? Or a hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 4106/01/2012

R41, I would like to think that his crack is hairy as is his taint amd bush. That would complete the perfect package...

by Anonymousreply 4206/01/2012

I bet his ass sweat tastes musky with a hint of honey. Yeah, I would go (down) there again and again.

by Anonymousreply 4306/01/2012

A supposed former flame from Pittsburgh posted on Celebitchy that back in college Joe had terrible b.o. and that she would have to MAKE him take showers and clean his ears. So good luck with all those wet chili Cheetos fries farts. Ya'll nasty.

by Anonymousreply 4406/01/2012

Joe at the MTV Awards

by Anonymousreply 4506/04/2012

Video clip

by Anonymousreply 4606/04/2012

Better video clip

I wish Joe would carry me.

by Anonymousreply 4706/04/2012

Here's a massive closeup of Joe's face.

by Anonymousreply 4806/07/2012

He has skinny legs and only an okay ass. It was kind of disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 4906/07/2012

"skinny legs and an okay ass", so you're in agreeance that the rest of him is pretty fucking spectacular?!

by Anonymousreply 5006/07/2012

Gotta say, no one is promoting this movie as hard as Joe Manganiello. He's doing new press for it every day (well documented on Fuck Yeah JM, below).

Hopefully he gets a lot more work out of this.

He should be the new Tarzan or something.

by Anonymousreply 5106/09/2012

He's promoting Magic Mike so aggressively because:

1. True Blood is on its last legs; and

2. MM creates the illusion that he has a massive dick

Joe is smart and fairly talented, but his halitosis and body funk would send the raunchiest pig screaming in the opposite direction!

by Anonymousreply 5206/09/2012

He went to Carnegie Mellon with Matt Bomer. I'm not sure he's a bad actor as so much that he can't act very well when the script is so simple for him. Does that make sense?

I've noticed that classically trained actors really struggle with acting on simple scripts but thrive with complex work.

Bomer is the same. In White Collar he's good but not great. In Traveler and Texas Chainsaw M he's really, really good.

by Anonymousreply 5306/09/2012

r52

How do you know he has halitosis?

r51

That's because he wants work out of it! This is the last season of True Blood I think. Alan Ball doesn't want to continue for too long.

Anyway I think he'd rather be making films.

by Anonymousreply 5406/09/2012

Alan Ball stepped down as True Blood's show runner, but it will continue for at least another season.

by Anonymousreply 5506/09/2012

Here's the full Celebitchy post—I've added paragraph breaks for easier reading. The ex, who gives her name as Oriel Collins, is responding to the article at the link, where he lists 25 "interesting" things about himself.

[quote]I used to date him in college. Before he was accepted to CMU and his head swelled into the size of a blimp.

[quote]Couple fake things: yes he was Capt Morgan, but not when he was 16 for God’s sake. That’s total bullshit! He may have been underage, but he was 20 going on 21.

[quote]Also, he didn’t “pull” his front teeth. One of them is fake. Since he never went to the dentist at that time and got it fixed properly, he could pull it out anytime he wanted. It was only one, and I think it was knocked out from playing football in hs.

[quote]I wonder why his top 25 doesn’t mention that he was born with “dumbo ears”, thats a fun fact. Fact 26: He had surgery to have them corrected and there are still scars behind his ears.

[quote]Fact 27. It also doesn’t mention, his mom is a psycho and he has a terrible relationship with his father.

[quote]Fact 28: I had to teach him what a Q-tip was, he was not the greatest on hygiene back then. Truth is Joe was an ugly duckling who became a swan.

[quote]Fact 29: When we broke up he owed me money and also his room-mate, he dodged both of us and refused to pay us back. Kinda galls me because he tries so hard pretending to be such a “noble” person. He, honest to God, secretly feels he is a superhero in real life.

[quote]Fact 30: He is a serial monogamist. His dating history goes straight from one girl to another for a “longer term” relationship. Now that he is famous, it will all show itself in the tabloids, but there are all those women before he was famous that you don’t know about. Two weeks after we broke up he was with someone new (some chubby butter-face) for a couple months before he moved on again.

[quote]FACT 31: HE HAS HERPES. I didn’t know that cold sores could be transferred “down there” and now he gets breakouts of the herp. Which is incredibly satisfying for me, as when we broke up, he did it by saying “You are a mediocre person, and I deserve better than you.” Exact quote. In a blink, he pretended I no longer existed.

[quote]So yes, he is a HUGE ARROGANT LYING FULL OF HIMSELF HERPES ASS! And yes, I’m sure he said or felt the same thing about this latest one. He WILL NEVER find someone who is good enough. Not with that mother of his, she will thumbs-down ANYONE who dates her baby.

by Anonymousreply 5606/09/2012

I am mentally filing away "You are a mediocre person, and I deserve better than you" for later use.

by Anonymousreply 5706/09/2012

Direct link to the ex's post:

by Anonymousreply 5806/09/2012

The ex-girlfriend's "revelations" sounds more like sour grapes. There's nothing there that a young guy hounddoggin' a girl wouldn't say.

by Anonymousreply 5906/09/2012

I don't care if his butt stinks, I'd still eat it!

by Anonymousreply 6106/09/2012

Joe M. claimed that he was signed to a six season contract for TB and said that he'd be more than content playing Alcide for many years to come. He has NEVER indicated any firm, serious career ambitions other than being in a movie "where I save the world.." He just likes lots of attention - its source seems to be a secondary concern.

by Anonymousreply 6206/09/2012

Ohhhhhhhh how interesting!

by Anonymousreply 6306/09/2012

@R63, exactly my point.

by Anonymousreply 6406/09/2012

Is there a True Blood Season 5 thread as yet? I googled but nothing :(

by Anonymousreply 6506/11/2012

I wish his pupils were just a little bit larger.

by Anonymousreply 6606/11/2012

What I found rather odd about Manganiello's so-called ex-girlfriend's online diatribe at Celebitchy, the name used is the same exact name of an Los Angeles based jewelry and textile designer. ('Her' post states she was his college girlfriend, she coincedentally also moved to LA?)

The name, Oriel Collins, is rather unusual, so, do you really think anyone who was trying to build a serious fashion career in LA would have posted such vitriol about an ex-boyfriend online, where it will remain forever in cyberspace?

Most of us seem to forget, anything we post online, adding our real name to it, will always bite us in the ass somehow.

Yes, I do agree as someone else posted here, the post sounds like sour grapes, BUT the diatribe is probably from yet another woman Manganiello dated, then left her for the LA designer named Oriel Collins. Then, the jilted woman simply posted as 'Oriel Williams'. It's not too difficult to figure out.

No one in their right mind would use their real name to slam an ex online, especially if they were serious about their career and reputation. Posting vitriol filled information about past incidents makes the ex seem like a fool.

Sure, we all post things in anger, but most of the time we do that anonymously, most sane people wouldn't sign their real name.

by Anonymousreply 6706/14/2012

R67, you piqued my interest so I went on Ms. Oriel's site and according to her profile, she attended the University of Pittsburgh. Now whether Oriel got drunk and "went to town" on Celebitchy or someone else did it and signed her name, we'll never know. But I kind of believe that Ms. Oriel herself posted it. I'm much more surprised that his ex-fiance hasn't posted any dirt on him.

by Anonymousreply 6806/14/2012

Yes R68 I guess it was Oriel Collins posting that bat-shit crazy rant. The part about her not knowing that oral herpes can be transmitted, just shows her level of awareness. It's doubtful she was thinking about the future repercussions of her rant. People who post vicious rants online are always in the moment.

I didn't go deep into her jewelry website, so I had no idea she attended college in Pittsburgh.

Personally, I think it's messed up to spew venom about an ex online, especially if you are pursuing a career where your business might somehow overlap with the ex's, especially in the entertainment field, so there's a good chance she might even be working with Manganiello at some point.

There's a damn good chance she could end up styling on the set of one of Manganiello's TV shows or movies. If he becomes a big superstar, she could be blacklisted, which isn't too great for her career.

I work in a field where I always bump into old acquaintances from art school and people from other freelance accounts I've had over the years. I've ended up working with many of them several times.

No matter how vile, or untalented, some of these people might be, I'd never bring my feelings about them into any conversations I have with co-workers. Snarkiness usually bites you in the ass.

From her photos, Oriel Collins seems to be the generic blond type Manganiello is constantly seen with.

by Anonymousreply 6906/14/2012

The only explanation is that she was drunk or high when she wrote it. He must have fucked her over something terrible. Like I said, I'm shocked that more people have not wrote similar things about him. I bet that gold digger fiance and the low rent model he went to Hawaii with last year probably have some stories to tell. You just know he's got alot of shit with him. As good looking as he is yet he can't keep a woman.

by Anonymousreply 7006/14/2012

"I wish his pupils were just a little bit larger."

Pupils? Don't you mean his irises?

by Anonymousreply 7106/16/2012

Joe is going to be on Live With Kelly June 26 with special guest host Tyler Perry! Will Tyler be able to contain himself?

At least Regis won't be there to eye-rape him!

by Anonymousreply 7206/17/2012

Has he any talent in the acting department? I only know him from internet pics.

by Anonymousreply 7306/17/2012

Looks like that and he's six foot five? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 7406/17/2012

R73, I think he's pretty good in the role of Alcide, but I've never seen him in anything else.

I've met Joe M. at a few fan events and he has been a consistently nice man. He seems to take his job very seriously. Come to think of it, most of the True Blood actors I've met seem to do that, but he made a good impression on me. I guess I think there are worse flaws to have than liking your ego stroked a little here and there. He seems appreciative of people's devotion and interest to the show, not just his character. He's the type that's happy to dissect theories about it and philosophize about this or that character with you.

by Anonymousreply 7506/17/2012

The general consensus among TB fans is that he's a horrible actor. The only reason why he got the role is because of his looks and the fact that he lobbied hard (interpret that however you will.....)for the part. No, there's no harm in liking one's ego to be stroked - when such accolades are appropriate. When one is barely mediocre, humility would seem the better choice of personality traits.

by Anonymousreply 7606/17/2012

R76, humility is a rare and fine trait among actors, even nice ones, if you know what I mean, and they do not go to fan events expecting a room full of people quietly acknowledging their mediocrity. Let up. No one on True Blood is all that great. He's no worse than anyone else there.

by Anonymousreply 7706/17/2012

If Joe is a heartbreaker that's his own business, but I have a lot of respect for actors who are approachable and good to their fans.

by Anonymousreply 7806/17/2012

If he's a native Pittsburgher, he definitely has dingleberries throughout that hairy ass crack of his.

by Anonymousreply 7906/17/2012

He would be a great Hercules with short tunic and all

by Anonymousreply 8106/18/2012

i LOVE THIS ATTENTION WHORE SO MUCH

by Anonymousreply 8206/18/2012

Pretty titties

by Anonymousreply 8306/18/2012

I just feel like if you're going to dislike an actor for being a shameless attention whore, you have to dislike all of them. At least Joe is sweet to his fans, seemed genuinely interested in hearing from them and treated everyone like an intelligent human being.

Jim Parrack, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 8406/18/2012

Is he the new Jayne Mansfield?

by Anonymousreply 8506/18/2012

"At least Regis won't be there to eye-rape him!"

Not only would have Regis eye raped Manganiello, he woud have called him "a big handsome stud" and started rubbing his knee, or arm, as he's done to MANY hot actors who were on that show.

Regis used the word "stud" a lot when he sat across from a very handsome actor. Honestly, what str8 man uses this word to compliment another man, while rubbing his knee?!

Many times, Kelly actually looked very surprised when Reege had his on air 'gay moments' over the years!

I wonder who will be Kelly's co-host when Joe is on.

by Anonymousreply 8606/18/2012

@84: There are lots of actors that are not attention whores, who only surface when they're promoting their projects. Then there are others that are constantly hounded by the press despite whether they like it or not - often the latter. Then there are those that relentlessly court celebrity. It makes sense that Justin Bieber's name is in the press everyday but Joe Manganiello's? One can forgive someone like Angelina Jolie for her blatant narcissism but a D or C lister doesn't get the same consideration.

by Anonymousreply 8706/18/2012

[quote]I wonder who will be Kelly's co-host when Joe is on.

Tyler Perry.

So Joe won't be totally immune from an eye-raping.

by Anonymousreply 8806/19/2012

Joe recorded a skit for The Soup with Kylie Minogue.

by Anonymousreply 8906/21/2012

That "The Soup" skit was funny.

by Anonymousreply 9006/21/2012

Dear GOD he is so magnificent. I want to eat Dorritos off him.

by Anonymousreply 9106/23/2012

Joe is all over the place this week: "Today", "Live With Kelly!", "The Wendy Williams Show" and repeats of "How I Met Your Mother", I'm sure I've missed something. The fangurls and fanbois must be going bonkers!

I'm sure Wendy will call him "juicy".

Though you have to wonder, when a publicity junket is this relentless, you do have to figure how bad the movie must be!

by Anonymousreply 9206/26/2012

I've never seen anyone promote a movie so hard for which he is not even the star!

by Anonymousreply 9306/27/2012

Joe's not stupid. He realizes that he's not going to have the career longevity of, say Ryan Gosling or Jeremy Renner. His body is his only commodity and he's smart enough to bank on that while he can. If he's really smart he would parlay all this into a nice action or superhero film franchise.

by Anonymousreply 9406/27/2012

He seems like a genuinely down to earth guy. I follow him on Twitter(yes, I know), and he is always doing nice things for fans. I like the guy.

by Anonymousreply 9506/27/2012

I have never seen Joe in anything except tonight when he was on Watch What Happens Live. Damn. He was hot...and tall, 6.5 feet. I'm so sick of all the so called studs in Hollywood who need a box to stand on

by Anonymousreply 9606/27/2012

He was just on The Soup and he had a belly!

by Anonymousreply 9706/28/2012

Isn't Jim Parrack a fundie?

by Anonymousreply 9806/28/2012

Joe did THREE talk shows yesterday. Has Pettyfer even done one?

by Anonymousreply 9906/28/2012

Joe was on Wendy Williams show Weds morning. After the interview, Wendy said she had a surprise for an audience member, then a middle aged woman from the audience came up to dance with Joe, who did his moves from the film. Then he lap danced for Wendy as she sat on her sofa.

As he was being interviewed, all I could think was "Boy is this guy full of himself" . If that's all he has to offer, his body and smoldering looks, he really needs to milk the situation for all it's worth, after all, he'll be 40 in a few years.

Before his 'performance', Wendy asked about him being engaged the last time he was a guest on her show, which was two years ago,. Wendy asked if his ex returned the ring and he said "No", then made this fake crestfallen face. Oh poor baby Joe!

Wendy then asked about him being involved with Demi Moore, he denied it, she then asked about him dating anyone, as he gazed into the camera, he said he was now "Wolfing around". Give me a break! This guy really doesn't come across as the brightest bulb.

I was quite surprised Wendy knew nothing of the other ex, the woman he dated while in college in Pennsylvania. IIRC, Wendy had never mention this particular ex's, Oriel Collins, online tirade, where she mentioned Joe owing her, and his best friend, money before he left for California. This ex also mentioned in her tirade, that Joe has herpes. Wendy thrives on that type of over the top gossip.

Here is this guy, who during every interview, acts so self effacing and humble to the interviewer, I can see how his fans get duped into thinking he's so "nice & humble", wow, he sure is a great actor.....in real life, if not on the screen!

by Anonymousreply 10006/29/2012

He was wearing a prosthetic belly on THE SOUP.

by Anonymousreply 10106/29/2012

I miss the old Wendy. I was just talking with my sister about her on air confrontation with Whitney back in the day. Just like Perez, I think Wendy learned that you get further in the biz when you place nice with celebrities.

As far as Joe, is there really much to say?

by Anonymousreply 10206/29/2012

Also [quote] If that's all he has to offer, his body and smoldering looks

That's not nothing! Some people have entire careers just based on that.

by Anonymousreply 10406/29/2012

"Also not sure why Wendy would know anything about her since this whole tirade was written in the comment section. That's hardly a verifiable source of anything."

While I do agree with you, that the so-called ex girlfriend's tirade could have been anyone posting about JM, it doesn't take away from the fact that Wendy LOVES exactly that sort of gossip, when it gets into the over-the-top realm territory, she really gets into it.

If Wendy didn't care about viciousness why does she have all those moronic "Housewives" on her show and talk about those stupid shows nearly every day? Her talk show has become another lame TV show about lame TV shows!

Do you watch her show with any regularity, especially her "Hot Topics' section. She really scraps the bottom of the barrel, gossip wise, I simply assumed that the tirade about JM was right up Wendy's alley!

I'm sure Wendy has her staff Google about of the celebs who are about be be guests on her show. If you Google 'Joe Manganiello's girlfriend', that tirade is one of the first things to pop up on Google!

Wendy's latest obsession is JLo and that fug little troll new boyfriend of hers. She talks about her nearly everyday. Who cares, I think the public pretty much gets that Jennfier Lopez seemingly can not live without a man and will get involved with any user guy who will have her and who will also no deflect from her fame. Sad, really, JLo seems incredibly insecure.

I saw Channing Tatum earlier on Jimmy Fallon's show, he seemed much more real than Joe. He's really funny, has a good sense of humor about himself and his career. Tatum seems to be the antithesis of JM, who comes across as taking himself way too seriously, meanwhile, there JM is, taking his clothes off at every available opportunity! I'm sure he learned that as an actor at Carnegie Mellon, getting naked is an integral part of acting.

Basically, Tatum's sex appeal doesn't seem as forced as Joe Manganiello's. CT also seems to comprehend where his talent is, meanwhile JM constantly brings up his "drama school" training while stripping down, or showing his six pack, for every role. It's too funny for words.

Understand, I'm not comparing their looks, I am comparing their approaches to handling their looks and their careers. They are both sexy good looking men, but CT comes across as much more comfortable and real. CT was also quite funny and relaxed when he was with Hoda and Kathie Lee on Thursday morning, compared to how JM acted on their show this week.

There is something weird and odd about JM which I can't pinpoint, it could simply be that he's just plain stupid and is confused about his approach to his stardom. Whatever it is, I can see that he's so fake. Guess I'm jaded, I'm basically sick of pre-fab celebrities who offer the public nothing more but their looks, their glib remarks and their hype, while raking in the millions.

by Anonymousreply 10506/29/2012

He is the ONLY male I would ever let put it in my butt. ;)

by Anonymousreply 10607/07/2012

LOL, r106!

by Anonymousreply 10707/07/2012

Agreed 105, there is something just a little off about JM.

by Anonymousreply 10807/07/2012

I caught him on a rerun of Chelsea Lately. He comes across as a bit dense...

by Anonymousreply 10907/07/2012

The only thing I find odd about Manganiello is that he references his parents in every interview. The guy's in his late thirties?!

by Anonymousreply 11007/07/2012

Great illustration of Joe in EW.

by Anonymousreply 11107/27/2012

[quote]Wendy's latest obsession is JLo and that fug little troll new boyfriend of hers. She talks about her nearly everyday. Who cares, I think the public pretty much gets that Jennfier Lopez seemingly can not live without a man and will get involved with any user guy who will have her and who will also no deflect from her fame.

LOL, he may be queer. There was a report yesterday (now removed from the web but viewable cached) that he was seen entering a "gay peep show."

Just Google "casper smart gay"

by Anonymousreply 11207/27/2012

Someone is clearly messing with me, morons. Is there only ONE person with a real brain cell among you? No, I wouldn't post that…and put my REAL NAME. People that know me know that's not the way I speak. I didn't know it could transfer "down there". ARE YOU KIDDING. Did he also touch my hoo-hoo and my na-na's? "His mommy will thumbs down her baby, etc". HAHA. Knitter, please. I've lived in Los Angeles for over 11 years. I am working on a line that is in Nordstrom's. The mediocre person, among other things, is a quote I've already told a million people. Considering the career choice of my ex, it's quite the joke. Mediocrity has it's own way of coming full circle I suppose. Most of the other stuff is either fake or not on my end. Glad you jagoffs are so interested.

by Anonymousreply 11308/22/2012

She's drunk again!

by Anonymousreply 11408/22/2012

I've always lusted after Joe, but I hate the beard he's been wearing lately. It obscures his manly jawline, such a waste. By the time he shaves it off he'll probably be past his peak. But he's still very hot with the beard, I admit. I didn't see Magic Mike, but I'm looking forward to seeing it on my HDTV.

by Anonymousreply 11508/22/2012

Oh Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 11608/23/2012

R113

by Anonymousreply 11708/23/2012

I find it odd that he claims to be hairless, not just on his body, but also his neck. There is no way that guy just grows a natural beard that looks trimmed/sculpted, and that a guy who can grow a beard has absolutely no hair anywhere else. That's just weird, and such an odd thing to lie about.

by Anonymousreply 11808/23/2012

no thanks, big muscles are not my thing

by Anonymousreply 12011/09/2012

I'm surprised he didn't do any promotion for Magic Mike's dvd release.

by Anonymousreply 12111/13/2012

Did anyone see him on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER?

1) It was a pretty weak episode. A good reminder why I stopped watching regularly about 2 seasons ago. But I knew he was on, so I caught this one.

2) He wasn't especially good or funny. He was working overtime "against type" playing a sloppy, chunky loser colleague of Marshall's (who turns out not to be, at the end.) Not great writing, but nothing compelling in his performance.

He should stick with roles that require less comedy and more gratuitous nudity.

by Anonymousreply 12211/20/2012

I disagree. I caught his old episodes of HIMYM and thought that he was surprisingly funny. Of course, he's no comic in the real sense of the word but in a mediocre sitcom, he's not bad.

by Anonymousreply 12311/21/2012

Yeah, he was surprisingly funny and loose on HIMYM. Could the guy actually be an actor?

Nah...

by Anonymousreply 12411/21/2012

When he killed that hooker/stripper in The Sopranos... I felt like he was doing it for real.

by Anonymousreply 12511/21/2012

Oh, here we go with the ignorant ass retorts! There have been quite a few well known "actors" that have recently guest starred on sitcoms and did far worse. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 12611/21/2012

Shlub!

by Anonymousreply 12711/21/2012

Sorry, bad link.

by Anonymousreply 12811/21/2012

Joe gave Alan Ball a lap dance!

by Anonymousreply 12912/06/2012

R83, are those real? They look enhanced to me, and not just in that photo. I've been thinking for a while they don't look quite right; somehow they don't seem to match the rest.

He's still a very hot man.

by Anonymousreply 13012/06/2012

"I caught an old episode of HIMYM and was shocked that he was barely attractive back then. Its remarkable how much better he looks now, even his face is better. I wonder if he had work."

I actually thought he looked better back then. He looks like a steroid queen now.

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.