Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Diana Ross' son Evan gay ? Saw him in WeHo last week, dining in a sidewalk cafe, and got a totally mixed vibe

He was dining with another cute guy, and he's pint sized, but handsome. Are all the female singers son's gay ? Barbra, Belinda Carlisle, Marie Osmond, on , and on.

by Confused queenreply 5902/23/2015

MY SON WAS NOT GAY!!! HE TOLD ME!!! He cared about me so much. All he wanted is for me to be happy. Me!....this time for me!!

by Confused queenreply 105/29/2012

Is Bette Midler's daughter straight? I bet Bette wouldn't be too happy if Sophie was gay and decided to come out.

by Confused queenreply 205/29/2012

Michael K./ D-List says hes definitely family - but he says that about everybody. This is seeming like a Scott Caan case- appears publically with only women, but the whispers are he loves the peen.

by Confused queenreply 305/29/2012

"Are all the female singers' sons gay?"

Cher's isn't.

by Confused queenreply 505/29/2012

What about Lorna Luft's son? I thought someone on DL said that he is gay?

by Confused queenreply 605/29/2012

What about Debby Boone? Why is she always excluded!?!

by Confused queenreply 805/29/2012

What about Tony Award Winner Ms. Patti Lupone's son?

by Confused queenreply 905/29/2012

If I had a son he'd have been gay whether he wanted to be or not!

by Confused queenreply 1005/29/2012

Why would you even ask? It's not like he'd ever give you a second look.

by Confused queenreply 1105/29/2012

How do you know r11? OP may be beautiful.

by Confused queenreply 1205/29/2012

Erm, R7? Chaz is Cher's oldest by Sonny Bono. Elijah Blue is Greg Allman's son, Cher's youngest.

by Confused queenreply 1305/29/2012

RE 11 Fuck off

RE 12 I Love You

by Confused queenreply 1405/29/2012

Don't forget Frank Sinatra Jr. Why does nobody ever talk about him?

by Confused queenreply 1505/29/2012

Never heard Sinatra Jr. is gay - need more info.

by Confused queenreply 1605/29/2012

[quote]Are all the female singers son's gay ?

Why the apostrophe, OP? Home schooled I'm guessing.

by Confused queenreply 1705/29/2012

Thank you R14. No one knows what the fuck you're talking about because you're too stupid to know how to back reference a post. You poor thing.

*just an "R" followed by the numeral, no space

by Confused queenreply 1905/29/2012

One solid rumor about Miss Ross which I would dare say is true is that she actually tried very hard to do well by her children. She would do things like by on tour and fly back and forth to her home so she could spend time with her children. Therefore, and this is just speculation, if Even is gay I doubt his mother cares and that is all that matters.

Evan comes across as a rather gentle and reserved fellow in this interview I am linking to. Does that make him family? Hell if I know.

by Confused queenreply 2005/29/2012

"One solid rumor about Miss Ross which I would dare say is true is that she actually tried very hard to do well by her children. "

It's hardly rumor. She is, by all accounts, a loving and devoted mother.

by Confused queenreply 2105/29/2012

[quote]No one knows what the fuck you're talking about because you're too stupid to know how to back reference a post.

Speak for thyself oh bitter one.

by Confused queenreply 2205/29/2012

From the interview, I didn't get any particular gay vibes. The guy seems well connected to his black heritage which is interesting since his he's half Swedish or Danish. No swishy vibes at all. Strongest vibe, he's young and charmingly unsure.

by Confused queenreply 2305/29/2012

That's the kid from 90210. Had no clue he was Diana Ross' son.

by Confused queenreply 2405/29/2012

RE 19 Yes, you told me that months ago. Don't you realize by now I don't do it that way, just to bug you , Webbie M ? As I said before, I think you're an asshole, you think the same of me. Deal with it !

by Confused queenreply 2505/29/2012

But just look at the passion!

by Confused queenreply 2605/29/2012

I knew I had a daughter named Tracy or something... but I have a son too ??

by Confused queenreply 2705/29/2012

Yes R25, I mean RE 25, that makes a lot of sense. Post in such a way that no one can reference what the fuck you're responding to - but as long as you feel special that's all that matters, diddums.

by Confused queenreply 2805/29/2012

Evan is actually a pretty good actor. He's kind of fell of the radar in the last couple of years. His voice inflections in r20 remind me of his mom.

by Confused queenreply 2905/29/2012

Tracee, who also has great acting chops, has kept a low profile since 'Girlfriends' ended.

by Confused queenreply 3005/29/2012

R23, neither Swedish nor Danish. His father was Norwegian.

by Confused queenreply 3105/29/2012

At least one grandson of Marlene Dietrich, Deanna Durbin, Joan Bennett and Rita Hayworth (RIP to him) are gay.

by Confused queenreply 3205/29/2012

Which child is the ugly, egg-headed one?

by Confused queenreply 3305/29/2012

RE 25 'Special' is what you felt everyday, riding the short bus to school. At least, thats what your parents wanted you to think. All the other students, who laughed at you, knew what 'special' really meant. What a kind euphemism for ignorant little piss.

by Confused queenreply 3405/29/2012

"At least one grandson of Marlene Dietrich, Deanna Durbin, Joan Bennett and Rita Hayworth (RIP to him) are gay."

And at least one of those posts here.

by Confused queenreply 3505/30/2012

r23 - "Swishy vibe?" Yes, because if a man is gay he will always project a Carson Kressley persona in all situations.

by Confused queenreply 3605/30/2012

OP, what did the guy he was having lunch with look like?

by Confused queenreply 3706/02/2012

All 3 of Helen Lawson's sons turned out to cocksuckers.

by Confused queenreply 3806/02/2012

The guy was white, very young, and cute . Didn't exactly get 'date' vibe, more like they had just met.

by Confused queenreply 3906/02/2012

I always got a gay vibe from him. Has he inherited yet? There's billions involved.

Here's an excerpt from the Advocate about playing gay on screen:

ADVOCATE: Was there anything you learned about queer culture while doing research for the film?

ROSS: I read up on a lot of stuff. Nelson George wanted me to play a character that was gay but was part of the hip-hop gay culture. It was a whole different side of things I hadn’t seen before. It was interesting and new, and I’m glad I got a chance to experience it. Even with the scene when I’m in the club and I have my hoodie on and I look over at a guy and I give him a look… It was interesting for me as an actor to see his reaction.

by Confused queenreply 4006/02/2012

Interesting r39. Thank you for be so nosy lol

A lot of people dont know that he is Diana Ross's son, especially white people. I bet he gets a lot of guys into bed that way, when he reveals who he is. That's unlimited gay points right there. And he is cute and unassuming anyway.

by Confused queenreply 4106/02/2012

He has a few of her features - the deer-caught-in-the-headlight eyes for one.

I don't care who his mom is, I'd take him home.

by Confused queenreply 4206/02/2012

Rich R&B Babies, like Michael Jackson's kids. I wonder if they hang out? I bet Diana's kids were never allowed to go to Neverland. Evan has definitely got a new tone to his voice since his earlier interviews. He sounds butcher, more street. I wonder if he keeps a place in Norway. He could have anyone he wants. That kiss looks a little staged. If he is gay, I hope he comes out.

by Confused queenreply 4306/02/2012

[quote]He has a few of her features - the deer-caught-in-the-headlight eyes for one.

Yes, he has beautiful eyes.

Diana had to have been in her 40s when she had him right?

by Confused queenreply 4406/02/2012

Here he is as Reggie in the movie, second from left.

by Confused queenreply 4506/02/2012

Has Evan released any comment about his mother's stunt behavior? Has he gone to La Scala to read the queens working there for filth?

by Confused queenreply 4601/14/2013

[quote] Don't forget Frank Sinatra Jr. Why does nobody ever talk about him?

Does he have an enormous, pendulous cock like his daddy?

by Confused queenreply 4701/14/2013

Who, pray tell, was Diana Ross? Was she a singer, or something?

by Confused queenreply 4801/15/2013

Ashlee Simpson has been dating Evan. Who Knew??

by Confused queenreply 4911/08/2013

In 1963, 19 y/o Frank Sinatra Jr was kidnapped. Rumor was that he arranged the kidnapping to get his father's attention, plus, that he was or wanted to be *involved* with one of the the kidnappers. I grew up thinking that the reason Frank Sr hated Jr was because he was gay.

Note that Patty Duke "dated" Jr for a while and said nothing ever happened. He never made a move.

Frank Jr married once. He was 54, and they divorced two years later. He claims to have one child born out of wedlock.

He's kind of cute with sis in this clip. Today he weighs 300 pounds.

by Confused queenreply 5011/08/2013

One solid rumor about Miss Ross which I would dare say is true is that she actually tried very hard to do well by her children.

The hell she isn't!

by Confused queenreply 5111/08/2013

so Evan was on Wendy Williams this past week...I know he married and impregnated Ashlee Simpson but from his clothes, face and voice, I thought he really came off as effeminate. Wendy for some reason liked his voice-I thought it was kinda womanly. He actually sounds exactly like Pebbles (accent and tone) except his voice is just a tad deeper than hers lol

take a look:

by Confused queenreply 5202/21/2015

lol at his clothes, hair and voice.

he's just not sexy at all.

by Confused queenreply 5302/21/2015

Barbara Cook's son, and only child, is gay.

by Confused queenreply 5402/21/2015

[quote]He actually sounds exactly like Pebbles (accent and tone) except his voice is just a tad deeper than hers lol

LMAO! Hell nawww

by Confused queenreply 5502/21/2015

yeah I totally hear the Pebbles thing. Very peculiar accent and he sounds NOTHING like older sis Tracee.

by Confused queenreply 5602/21/2015

He has always had that accent like he grew up in Atlanta, its cute though. Do a lot of black people in Cali sound like that? Interestingly Pebbles is from Oakland lol

by Confused queenreply 5702/21/2015

R56, There's a 16-year age difference between Tracee and Evan. Tracee spent most of her formative years in Los Angeles and New York, while Evan grew up in Connecticut and Norway, where his father was from. So he's bound to have a peculiar hybrid accent.

by Confused queenreply 5802/21/2015

he really sets my gaydar off

by Confused queenreply 5902/23/2015
Need more help? Click Here.