Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Carlos Leon

Is he on amicable terms with Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 5907/26/2013

This is the only thread about him so I'll post it here. Carlos just got married, and Lourdes attended the ceremony. He still looks decent though that beard should go. For whatever reason, he has a thing for weird-looking women who either have or color their hair blonde.

by Anonymousreply 107/17/2013

Really, can anyone have an amicable relationship with Madge?

by Anonymousreply 207/17/2013

As long as she keeps sending the checks, amiabilty abounds.

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2013

I wonder if Madonna is jealous that her former men have found love and settled down into happy lives with new people while she has to have guys that are on her payroll to be her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2013

"I wonder if Madonna is jealous that her former men have found love and settled down into happy lives with new people while she has to have guys that are on her payroll to be her boyfriend."

What makes you think they've "settled into happy lives". Men can't be alone, they'd rather be with ANYONE.

by Anonymousreply 607/17/2013

[quote]What makes you think they've "settled into happy lives". Men can't be alone, they'd rather be with ANYONE.

A lot like Vadge, who has a new boyfriend within a few weeks after she has a breakup.

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2013

Carlos definitely has a type: bleached blondes with eating disorders. AndI control issues.

by Anonymousreply 807/17/2013

Who the fuck is that?

by Anonymousreply 907/17/2013

Have to say I expected Carlos to start banging only hot chicks after he raised his profile by being Vadge's first baby daddy. Clearly he didn't marry based on looks. I wonder if his new wife has money.

Vadge goes for good looking younger guys-we know it's all about feeding her ego that she can still get the hotties, even if she has to pay them.

by Anonymousreply 1007/18/2013

[quote]and Lourdes attended the ceremony.

Why wouldn't she? He has been in her life the whole time and they are close.

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2013

Out of all the men she has ever been with, Vadge should have held onto this one. I know he is an "actor," but it was never like he was trying to ride her coattails or mug in front of the cameras constantly. He leads a pretty stable and quiet life, considering...

I guess Vadge thought he was beneath her and threw herself at Ritchie for all the wrong reasons (career motivation, etc...) and that just blew up in her face. You never hear Leon calling her and "old piece of gristle."

I thought it was strange that while Ritchie & her were married, they'd leave Rocco with Leon while they went on trips. I mean I know Rocco is Lola's brother, but it just seemed odd to me. I think Ritchie was even asked about it once and just said that Leon as one of the few people he could actually feel comfortable leaving his on with.

by Anonymousreply 1307/18/2013

R11 / R12 well who knows with Vadge? She tends to hate most other women. It's good she let her daughter go to the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 1407/18/2013

Why is Lourdes wearing that scarf?

Was Carlos Leon and Madonna ever really together or was he just a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 1507/18/2013

[quote] Carlos is definitely on Madge's payroll

I don't think he is. And if he is, she doesn't give him much. About 10 yrs ago I saw a National Enquirer story about Carlos not taking money from Madonna. It showed him driving his Lourdes around in some old, crappy car (about 18 yrs old)

by Anonymousreply 1607/18/2013

Lourdes looks like she's going to a Brazillian funeral showing.

by Anonymousreply 1707/18/2013

I'm curious about the scarf too. It was warm when they married, everyone else is in summer clothes. Is it a Kabballah thing maybe?

I also believe that Leon hasn't been made wealthy from his ties to Madge. He may get some kind of allowance for housing in NYC since Lourdes visits him often and Madge might have possible security issues, would want him to be in a bldg with decent security, etc. But other than that I don't think he's getting big $.

His new wife is Danish (obviously) and is an assistant designer for Raf Simons I believe.

by Anonymousreply 1807/18/2013

So Vadge always had it bad for Latin men huh? Antonio Banderas (see Truth or Dare), Jose Canseco, Carlos Leon, her boytoy from Brazil...interesting that her longer relationships were with Penn and Richie though.

by Anonymousreply 1907/18/2013

Vadge likes 2 things, besides money:

Men who are connected and can further her career, and

Men who are extremely, prominently, jaw droppingly well hung.

Every man she's been with has been in one category. A small number have been in both.

Two guesses which category Carlos falls into.

by Anonymousreply 2007/18/2013

Okay, but what did Guy Ritchie see in Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 2107/18/2013

[quote]Okay, but what did Guy Ritchie see in Madonna?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He reportedly got between $75-$100 million in the divorce because Vadge was too damn stupid to get a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 2207/18/2013

[quote]So Vadge always had it bad for Latin men huh? Antonio Banderas (see Truth or Dare), Jose Canseco, Carlos Leon, her boytoy from Brazil...interesting that her longer relationships were with Penn and Richie though.

Not just Latin men, but black men as well (her current boytoy is half black French guy).

I've also noticed that she's more than happy to fuck ethnic guys, but she's only married white men. What's that say?

by Anonymousreply 2307/18/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2507/18/2013

lmao R23 are you saying Vadge is racist because she fetishizes non-white men for their alleged big dicks and only views white men as suitable for marriage? Interesting theory and I never considered it before. Her sexual partner list is too long to complete research.

by Anonymousreply 2607/19/2013

wow. We've really got her this time. Vadge is disgusting if this theory about her way of thinking is true.

by Anonymousreply 2807/19/2013

I don't think he aged that well. Carlos used to be pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 2907/20/2013

this "portrait" pic is just terrible. Why did they pick that angle?

by Anonymousreply 3007/21/2013

R30 I always did think he looked greasy and ugly, but that picture takes the cake!

by Anonymousreply 3107/21/2013

Chris Ciccone revealed in his book that although Carlos was probably the perfect man for his sister, she threw him off because she didn't think Leon was smart enough.

Latin men are her fetish, her whores. Ritchie and Penn were outside of that sexual fetish - more "realistic".

by Anonymousreply 3207/21/2013

r21 - before he went off with Madonna, Guy Ritchie broke off with his girlfriend, whom he apparently was very much in love with, and told the woman that he didn't want to break it off with her but (his exact quotes, according to the girl-in-question) "Hey, it's Madonna".

You can say all you want about how superficial Madonna is, but Guy Ritchie is a douchebag. He and Madonna were actually made for one another.

by Anonymousreply 3307/21/2013

So, does that mean she thought Ritchie and Penn were smart? Ha.

by Anonymousreply 3407/21/2013

R4, a remedial course in English writing would benefit you no matter your current age. Why don't you consider it? You'll be a better person.

by Anonymousreply 3507/21/2013

r34, more like "geniuses" in their art. Penn was once considered the next big thing, a Hollywood rebel who was stepping in the shoes of DeNiro and Pacino. Ritchie was once considered an up-and-coming iconoclastic director, edgy, avant-garde, rule-breaking.

by Anonymousreply 3607/21/2013

r28 posted that after checking out the Guys with Uncut dicks thread.

by Anonymousreply 3707/21/2013

R37 is the resident Vadge stan, I see. Vadge does appear to treat guys of different races differently. I wonder why she never went after a black or mixed race latino guy for his "art" or "genius"? She does seem to be about the physical with them, whereas she dates ugly white guys with "status".

by Anonymousreply 3807/21/2013

Jean-Michel Basquiat and Jellybean Benitez were not exactly gorgeous, physically attractive men, but they were Madonna's earlier boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 3907/21/2013

I saw him on the subway a few years back. He sports that "smelly" look: un-shaven, greasy long hair, ripped jeans, old boots.

He is a terrible actor, too.

But didn't Madge give him some shush money when they broke up? It was in exchange for him never writing a book about her or giving statements about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4007/21/2013

R39 she was no doubt using them. That was before she was famous. She wouldn't have had a debut hit record if it weren't for Jellybean remixing the beats to make her whack voice sound better. Basquiat gave her more street cred, in her mind. After she became famous she could be more choosy.

by Anonymousreply 4107/21/2013

Troll-dar me, r38. Things are never what they seem in your black-and-white little world.

by Anonymousreply 4207/21/2013

lol R40 thanks for the scoop.

by Anonymousreply 4307/22/2013

I wonder why Carlos didn't try to become a celeb after his time with Vadge?

by Anonymousreply 4407/22/2013

Kind of off topic but I saw Cher on Watch What Happens Live and the subject of Madonna came up. I got a good laugh when Cher referred to her as Madge. I love that and shows a bit what Cher thinks of her.

by Anonymousreply 4507/22/2013

R22, would you mind citing your source for your numbers? We are tired of assholes like you pulling them out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 4607/22/2013

I wonder if Carlos will father any more kids.

by Anonymousreply 4707/24/2013

Lets not forget Tony Ward.

by Anonymousreply 4807/24/2013

His face is quite vulpine.

by Anonymousreply 4907/24/2013

She's always had lousy taste. That goes for her taste in men too.

In the legion of people Vadge has fucked, the only ones I've ever envied her for were Gabriel Byrne and Rupert Everett - both ancient history.

I'll pass on the rest.

by Anonymousreply 5007/24/2013

The Mail is in dire need of a proofreader and/or fact checker. Lourdes is listed as both 14 and 16 in that article.

As for the scarf, was the ceremony in a Catholic church? Perhaps Lourdes, ever the rebel, has become a Roman Catholic? Wasn't Madonna raised a Catholic? I assume Leon is also a Catholic, most Hispanic New Yorkers are raised as Catholic.

Lourdes was possibly wearing the scarf because she was going into a church. Wearing a scarf, or a hat, is the tradition for Catholic women to do when going into a church. Men take their hats off, women keep them on.

by Anonymousreply 5107/24/2013

R50 eew to Gabriel and Rupert

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2013

R51 but the scarf and hat thing for women is an older practice...most don't wear it anymore. She was probably doing it for style.

by Anonymousreply 5307/25/2013

She did it for the same reason her mother does things - so people could talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 5407/25/2013

does anyone know if Lourdes wants an entertainment career? or if Madonna plans to have her enter into that?

by Anonymousreply 5507/26/2013

[quote]In the legion of people Vadge has fucked, the only ones I've ever envied her for were Gabriel Byrne and Rupert Everett - both ancient history.

Where on earth did you come up with that? Rupert is GAY and Gabriel was married to Ellen Barkin from 1988-1999 and Madonna was married from 1985-1989 and from 2000-2008, so how the hell could they have ever dated?

by Anonymousreply 5607/26/2013

r50 said fucked, not dated. Who knows what went down?

by Anonymousreply 5707/26/2013

R57 Which makes even less sense considering Everett is gay as can be.

by Anonymousreply 5807/26/2013

Unless Madonna fucked Everett with a strap on, I doubt they did anything sexual.

by Anonymousreply 5907/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.