Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do I fucking hate Will Smith/Jada Pinckett's spawn so much?

My blood just boils when I see these two brats on the red carpet doing anything. The way their parents dote on them turns my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 13508/04/2014

You are not alone.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2012

I hate them too. Actually, I hate the whole family.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2012

I agree with you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2012

They're truly horrid.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2012

he's a homophobic jerk and Jada's fugly. Hate 'em all, way too much money in proportion to the amount of talent.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2012

I don't hate the kids, I hate the narcissistic parents who have made the kids into extensions of their own fame-hungry egoes, regardless of the damage it's going to do.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2012

I also hate celebs who come from privileged backgrounds (unless they're extremely talented and would've made it without connections or money) or are related to famous people.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2012

I hate them too. Their careers have been bought, and they are being forced upon an unwanting public. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2012

I felt the same way about Destiny's Child and then Beyonce. They were forced on a gullible public.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2012

Did the Russian reporter kiss Will on the lips to confirm the gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2012

Entitled, soulless, smug and greasy PR props are unappealing, OP.

Let them grow into their capacities. Then you'll really see something special to hate - but at least they'll be pathetic loser has-beens.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2012

Not necessarily R14. They are smug and obnoxious. Little to no talent using nepotism to get their foot in the business. I dislike that little brat Suri too because she comes across as a spoiled rotten little shit.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2012

Aren't both teenagers? All teenagers are smug little fucks. Nothing to see here, move on, boys.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2012

the girl is 9 I think. Hardly a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2012

They seem pretty harmless to me. Why the hate?

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2012

Anderson Cooper wasnt in the limelight as a child, and Janet Jackson was shy and reserved in interviews, r21. These kids are narcissistic and smug....over the top. I do like Will and Jada, interestingly enough. I remember reading that Jada didn't want the kids to have a career in the limelight, which makes me like her even more. Ok, I admit I am a lesbian who wants to sleep with her.

by Anonymousreply 2205/24/2012

Flyover envy.

by Anonymousreply 2305/24/2012

Seems pointless to waste so much energy hating someone who has zero influence on your actual life.

Also, R23 is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2405/24/2012

R24 misses the point - of a lot of things, we'd wager.

by Anonymousreply 2605/24/2012

I loathe the spawn as much as I do their loser parents.

by Anonymousreply 2805/24/2012

What is the point, then, R26?

by Anonymousreply 2905/24/2012

I can't stand any of that family, however, I try very hard to ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 3005/24/2012

How old is the boy?

I was visiting my mother yesterday, and she forced me to watch Ellen [horrors, I know]. Justin Bieber was on, and Ellen spoke of his close relationship to Jaden Smith, and that Will said Biebs was always extremely noisy in their home.

Isn't the boy like 13? Why the hell is Biebs hanging out with him?

by Anonymousreply 3105/25/2012

Would it kill those kids to crack a smile? They're rich, privileged children whose parents have used their connections to get them recording contracts and movies roles. Will was on Ellen the other day talking about how his family hung out with the President's family, how Justin Bieber is Jaydens Bff and how they live in a big house with lots of pets. No doubt they have also been raised with cooks, cleaners, gardeners and chauffeurs.

So those horrible brats should smile, show a little gratitude for having it so easy, drop the attitude and wipe the smug, conceited look off their faces.

by Anonymousreply 3205/25/2012

Reminds me of what my crazy Aunt used to say when she'd watch those runway models -

' Whats the matter with them ? Why can't they smile ? They're rich, beautiful, and THIN ! I'd be smiling all day long, and all the way down that runway.... now hand me that scotch sweetie'.

by Anonymousreply 3305/25/2012

Because you have no life.

by Anonymousreply 3405/25/2012

Having lived with a narcissistic parent, I can see that some of you have the wrong idea of what the kids' lives are probably like.

You seem to think that the kids are happily smug and entitled, but if the parent(s) are as narcissistic as I think, their lives are a hell of verbal albuse, humiliation, and insecurity. Yes, the kids have been pushed into big-money careers, but an ego-driven self-absorbed parent is guaranteed to take all the fun out of it.

If a child stars in a movie, the narcissitic parent will attack the kid for any bad reviews or box-office failure, saying the kid is disgracing the family with his failure. If the kid appears on the red carpet, their appearence and demeanor will be ripped to shreds, saying they're ruining the parents' image. Of course none of this will be visible to the public, the family of a narcissist is terrified of letting anyone see through the carefully constructed perfect image.

by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2012

I always thought they were a stable, mutually bearding couple with a generally happy household. Will's mini-fit when the reporter pulled his kissy schtick was a pretty good insight about how he handles anything outside his control. He dropped his easy-going facade for a few moments and it was creepy.

Perhaps, as r35 says, life as a Smith kid isn't that much fun.

r27 - I dunno - lots of kids are awkward-looking at that age. Willow could go either way when she grows up.

by Anonymousreply 3605/25/2012

[quote]They're rich, privileged children whose parents have used their connections to get them recording contracts and movies roles.

A few days ago, Jada reported that Jaden wanted to get a song on the Madagascar 3 soundtrack. Kid spoke to her about it a week before the movie was released!

Wtf, doesn't the idiot know how movies work? He's already been in a couple!

by Anonymousreply 3805/25/2012

"but they are beautiful AND talented"

Talk about missing the point - we are talking about Will Smith's children.

Neither beautiful nor talented...

by Anonymousreply 4205/25/2012

I watched the Justin Beiber documentary Never Say Never (I know, I know) and in it Will Smith bought that son of his a spot in one of Justin's performances. I don't mean a seat in the crowd, I mean a singing part (err, rapping?) on the stage. I had to fast forward through it.

by Anonymousreply 4305/25/2012

Don't blame the kids, blame the parents. They are only doing what they've been taught to do. They might be insufferable but they're still children who are supposed to be guided by their parents. And their behavior is a DIRECT result of their parents. If they were teenagers it would be different. Kids their age basically copy their parents

by Anonymousreply 4405/25/2012

[quote]Will's mini-fit when the reporter pulled his kissy schtick was a pretty good insight about how he handles anything outside his control. He dropped his easy-going facade for a few moments and it was creepy.

I always thought that his outburst was the result of Tisha Campbell-Martin' claim that he's having an affair with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 4505/25/2012

"Actually, Will Smith is taking work away from the beautiful and talented, and giving it to his totally ordinary kids."

That could be said of many Hollywood parents. However,Will produced and financed his son's movie career,same for his daughter's music. Nepotism in the entertainment business has gone on forever-in fact,so many of today's young stars and Oscar winners/nominees are Hollywood spawn I'm suprised if anyone has completely made it on their own. The common consensus in that recent Maimie Gummer thread is that she would not be starring in her own upcoming CW series were her mother not Meryl Streep.

I can understand the dislike because of what appears to be smugness of behalf of the Smith kids. But I've been reading about them on DL for awhile now and the nasty component of racism always creeps in. Grown ups/men talking about how ugly kids are is really sad and says a lot about the people posting.

by Anonymousreply 4605/25/2012

r47 - There's nothing racist about OP's post, but you are obviously a POS homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 4805/25/2012

[quote]Justin Bieber was on, and Ellen spoke of his close relationship to Jaden Smith, and that Will said Biebs was always extremely noisy in their home.

I hate Justin Bieber as much as I hate the Smith family; he's got the same smug thing going on.

And it's not normal for a guy his age to be hanging out with a 13 year old.

by Anonymousreply 4905/25/2012

They're cute kids who live a pretty weird life. Find someone more worthy of your hatred, OP.

Try Iran's rulers, who just executed more gays.

by Anonymousreply 5005/25/2012

I just hate when kids act like adults. Always have, Quinn Cummings. Although for some reason Kiernan Shipka doesn't annoy me, but the rest of them do (Smiths, Suri, the (now grown) kid from Jerry Maguire, the Culkins, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 5105/25/2012

[quote]And it's not normal for a guy his age to be hanging out with a 13 year old.

What I find even more disturbing is USHER hanging out with Bieber! Totally skeeves me out.

by Anonymousreply 5205/25/2012

"Try Iran's rulers, who just executed more gays"

We can get rid of the Smith spawn by simply not giving them our patronage...

How do we make any impression on the madmen who rule Iran?

by Anonymousreply 5305/25/2012

My question, to the haters, is how do you know all this suff about their attitudes and other personality quirks, unless you are watching them all the time? Are you stalking them, just so you can say you have issues with them? WHy are you watching the interviews, searching out the pics and studying them so closely?

PUSH BACK FROM THE COMPUTER/TV, GET UP, GET OUT, AND GET A LIFE

These are little kids who have done nothing to you.

by Anonymousreply 5405/25/2012

I'm so sick of the 'lets think about the children' posters like, R54. These kids are in the public spotlight now, whether of their own accord or because of their pushy parents, and therefore are subject to criticism and ridicule just like any other celebrity on DL.

by Anonymousreply 5505/25/2012

They actually are legitimate celebrities to their age group. The little girl has over 2 million twitter followers.

by Anonymousreply 5605/25/2012

[quote]My question, to the haters, is how do you know all this suff about their attitudes and other personality quirks, unless you are watching them all the time? Are you stalking them, just so you can say you have issues with them? WHy are you watching the interviews, searching out the pics and studying them so closely?

Geez, look ... I do NOT actively research the Smith family. Like many other celebrities, they're just everywhere in the media, so it's hard to avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 5705/25/2012

The operative word is 'children/kids',r55. I'm not r54,but personally I find it in bad form for adults to mock children. If I met an adult made fun of kids-even ones in the public eyes-I would run away as fast as possible. Do you really care that much if a couple of spoiled celebrity kids who are not hurting anyone show up on the red carpet?

by Anonymousreply 5805/25/2012

(R55),Get your hands out your pants...I'm just saying, even if in public eye, how are they affecting your life that you need to bitch and moan and be so adamant about it?

Just admit that you have unresolved childhood issues and move on. We still love you, sugar.

by Anonymousreply 5905/25/2012

[quote]Why do I fucking hate Will Smith/Jada Pinckett's spawn so much?

Scanning quickly through this thread, I see there's also hate for Beckham's spawn so it isn't racial as suggested. It's because you are seeing how the 1% are raised. Pampered and doted on enough so that when they grow up they will take over entire restaurants to enjoy a meal, firing any waiter who displeases them. They will go to the finest schools (if not homeschooled by the finest tutors) and think nothing of pinning someone down and cutting their hair. They will grow up having photographers take pictures of their every move, they know their fashion will become the fashion of the youth, their daily interactions reported on and greedily read by a hungry society. Their shit don't stink and at a child's age they already know it. That's what bugs. They will never have any difficulty in their life.

You are watching ultimate privilege grow up and you are seeing that it stinks.

by Anonymousreply 6005/25/2012

[quote]Beatiful and talented

Low standards dear?

by Anonymousreply 6105/25/2012

I'm not sure people would hate them so much if they were talented. But they aren't, and yet they've been given all of these opportunities because of who their parents are, and are shoved down the public's throat, when nobody wants them.

by Anonymousreply 6205/25/2012

That little mini-snit he pulled was creepy. The look on his face was kind of scary. I think he and Tom are very similar and have a tightly controlled exterior hiding a very ugly interior.

by Anonymousreply 6305/25/2012

I have actively ignored the girl Willow, so I can't speak about her. But the son has always been a spoiled, sour brat. Will would drag him out on the red carpet when he was a toddler and he was just as surly then as he is now. He was a brat when he presented at the Oscars in the mid 2000s and now he's a sulking pouty adolescent. What the fuck is this kid so angry about? That's why I can't stand him.

Jada and Will have stated publicly that they want to create an entertainment dynasty and that's why they're pushing the kids so hard. But like delusional pageant parents, they don't see that the kids are marginal talents at best. If those kids get anywhere in this business it will be solely because of who their parents are.

by Anonymousreply 6405/25/2012

WTF? That little snot presented at the Oscars? Dear god, why?

by Anonymousreply 6505/25/2012

65+ post still talking about hating children. You miserable queens need help. No joke. So what he presented an Oscar who are you? Why because he can and did. Glad the Smiths are successful and Black.

by Anonymousreply 6605/26/2012

Yes, they are successful and black AND their kids are assholes. None of those things are mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 6705/26/2012

[quote]You miserable queens need help.

*YOU* need help. Why hang out at and be obsessed with a gay message board you hate gays, cunt?

by Anonymousreply 6805/26/2012

R35 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 6905/26/2012

Err, thread closed!

by Anonymousreply 7005/26/2012

R67 puts it most succinctly.

by Anonymousreply 7105/26/2012

r45 it's not just a claim it's true. Will Smith and Duane Martin have had a long affair. Since before Will created the TV show All Of Us for Duane to star in.

by Anonymousreply 7205/26/2012

I agree with almost all of you guys about how obnoxious and entitled these talentless brats are. But they are a product of their stupid fame whore parents. I absolutely loathe will smith nowadays. Liked him maybe for a second after six degrees twenty years ago. But he has really turned into an insufferable bastard since. From the slapping incident to that thing that took up a whole block that was bigger than most peoples apartments while filming mib3 in nyc to bitching how forest whitaker didnt deserve to win his oscar in 07 over him. And now shoving these idiotic kids in our faces. Hes just sickening. But the public is fickle so hopefully they will move on from the smith spawn and wills old ass!

by Anonymousreply 7305/26/2012

[quote]But the public is fickle so hopefully they will move on from the smith spawn and wills old ass!

They already have.

Is there a link to Will talking shit about Forest Whitaker's Oscar win?

by Anonymousreply 7405/26/2012

R74 cant remember where i heard it. Will smith just bitching how forest huffed and puffed to an oscar that year implying it was undeserved. Smith probably came in 5th out of 5 in that voting that year like he even stood a chance. Such a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 7505/26/2012

I was surprised at how people reacted to the slap of the reporter. People seem to have forgotten that Will Smith is from a rough part of Philadelphia. He could have punched that guy in his jaw.

by Anonymousreply 7605/26/2012

M E M O R A N D U M

TO: The Whole Smith Family

RE: You

---------------------

We're not HATING on you; we HATE you.

by Anonymousreply 7705/26/2012

Will's new movie is under-performing:

But I can’t ignore rival studio claims that the 3D scifi laugher is not looking as strong as Hollywood thought for North America or overseas. At first this just seemed to be sour grapes. But now it’s clear that Barry Sonnenfeld’s/Rick Baker’s latest playing in very wide release at 4,248 theaters looks to open in the range of $18M today and only $75M for the 4-day holiday. That’s not anywhere close to the $90M which Hollywood thought this popular franchise could open its threequel. This makes the 5th major studio release that has underperformed at the start of Summer 2012

by Anonymousreply 7805/26/2012

R76 I think he showed his true colors of what a moron he is. When you are a celebrity and paid millions you should know how to conduct yourself in situations like this. Granted the guy shouldnt have tried to kiss him on the mouth but will smith shouldnt have hit him either. He could have just smiled, backed away and moved down the press line.

by Anonymousreply 7905/26/2012

[quote]I was visiting my mother yesterday, and she forced me to watch Ellen [horrors, I know]. Justin Bieber was on, and Ellen spoke of his close relationship to Jaden Smith, and that Will said Biebs was always extremely noisy in their home.

[quote]Isn't the boy like 13? Why the hell is Biebs hanging out with him?

Well, if he were dating the kid's father....

by Anonymousreply 8005/26/2012

Bunch of weird ass fker's on this site.

by Anonymousreply 8107/02/2012

I don't know, but I love Zahara, Angie Jolie's adopted daughter. She is gorgeous and the way she throws attitude at the paps makes me laugh my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 8207/02/2012

R35 makes a very valid, and proven, point. Think the Jacksons.

Can't wait until the inevitable rebelling and book deal.

by Anonymousreply 8307/02/2012

They are so unattractive

by Anonymousreply 8407/02/2012

RE 81 Has to be a 1st timer here. This is nothing , my friend

by Anonymousreply 8507/03/2012

Will is hot and like it or not his kids are talented. It's bad enough when you're attractive and your wife is goodlooking but then you got nice looking kids and they are talented. This makes people jealous.

Don't be such a hater.

It's not like Lucy and Desi who had one good looking kid, Desi Jr (before he got all fat and hairy) but the kids were enormously untalented.

by Anonymousreply 8607/04/2012

It's July and you still in here talking about how you hate kids you don't know.

by Anonymousreply 8707/07/2012

[quote]Then to discover the recipients are not only given things, but they are beautiful AND talented, you resent them.

Beautiful and talented? We ARE talking about the Smith kids right?

by Anonymousreply 8807/07/2012

It's sad but Smith and his beard have made their kids insufferable. Unfortunately, the two kids are of that age where nothing will dispel their own belief that they are exceptionally intelligent and talented and deserve success simply because of their names. THAT'S why people hate them. It's pretty fair to say that they will always be disliked, at least in the show business/celebrity world. Who knows what they might do outside of the realm of their parents illusions and disillusions, and one can only hope (for their own sake). How do parents manage to make two children so egotistical and insufferable?

by Anonymousreply 9007/16/2012

this person that posted is a fake poser

by Anonymousreply 9110/26/2012

We all know why, OP. And we all agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 9210/26/2012

shut it anon u wil be the 1 to be poor fucked up dead and hated plus spited on so shut up

by Anonymousreply 9310/26/2012

Still in here talking about your hate for children who haven't done shit to you ? Fuckin psychos.

by Anonymousreply 9410/26/2012

They are completely arrogant and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 9510/26/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9610/26/2012

Jaden in 10 years:

by Anonymousreply 9710/26/2012

So it angers you this much? Get over it and them. Crazy to have such anger and hatred towards people who you don't have any involvement with. Especially their children.

by Anonymousreply 9810/26/2012

The reason they are on the scene is because their Scientology school teaches them zilch, so Will and Jada are just making sure they are in show business forever. They'll earn a living then!

by Anonymousreply 9910/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 10010/26/2012

r100 they do more than that. They founded and fund that "school" in Calabasas which teaches....nothing to the children. It is scary that they have a high proportion of black kids on scholarships there. I doubt they can read and write when they leave that "school".

by Anonymousreply 10110/26/2012

If Will Smith had cum in my mouth like I wanted him to, this would never have happened.

by Anonymousreply 10210/26/2012

They had a big fundraiser for Obama at their home in Calabasas yesterday, and Michbelle attended.

I want them all dead.

by Anonymousreply 10310/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 10410/26/2012

i

by Anonymousreply 10510/26/2012

Every so often, I'll go back to the clips of Howard Stern listening to, and commenting on, Oprah's interviews with them. Eternally funny how he calls them out on their BS.

by Anonymousreply 10610/27/2012

Is Will still gay?

by Anonymousreply 10812/09/2012

It's because the are so fucking SMUG! Every time I see these kids they have a 'I'm too cool' look on their face. To be modest you first have to appreciate life's trials and tribulations but these kids have the silver spoon so far down their throat it's crowning for their ass.

by Anonymousreply 10902/10/2013

If what I read was correct the girl was going to be in a revival of "Annie", but she herself declined to do it saying "how about I just be 12"

by Anonymousreply 11002/10/2013

You're more jealous than Blanche was the time Dorothy's lesbian friend hit on Rose and not her.

by Anonymousreply 11102/10/2013

Why is everyone so negative about these kids? It all sounds like jealousy to me

by Anonymousreply 11204/23/2013

The son looks like he got hit with the stupid stick. Isn't he too young to have that wrinkly forehead? Sometimes he looks like a Shar Pei. I once watched an interview with Jada on one of those entertainment shows, this was around the time that Hawthorne, R.N. was on televsion, and she ended every sentence with "ya know?" EVERY sentence.

by Anonymousreply 11405/31/2013

It is racism unless OP also hates Nicholas Cage with the heat of ten thousands suns for his career based on nepotism and devoid of talent.

by Anonymousreply 11505/31/2013

[quote]"We're two big beings with a vision who came together. And we want our kids to live in service of excellence, so others can be inspired by their greatness!"

This is Scientology-speak - "big being" is one of their catchphrases.

by Anonymousreply 11605/31/2013

Right, asshole at R115. He got that Oscar because of nepotism. Just like Frank Stallone.

You cunt. One can hate this disgusting family of smug jerks and still dig the nig.

Your brand of "tolerance" is a particularly vicious form of racism, as you think that African Americans need your pandering, condescending patronage. I LOATHE the Smiths (even though I can still enjoy Will in films) because they are versions of Tammy Cruise and Gwyneth and Oprah rolled into one - as the loving parents fuck and suck their way through California.

by Anonymousreply 11705/31/2013

Not only is Will gay, it appears his son is following in his footsteps.

by Anonymousreply 11806/01/2013

Madonna's son, what's his name. So cute. He's always smiling. Do you think Madonna tells him to smile, or do you think he's just a happy little guy.

by Anonymousreply 11906/01/2013

Don't forget the Jolie-PiSS kids they're spoiled little brats.

by Anonymousreply 12006/03/2013

Because you're racist!

by Anonymousreply 12106/03/2013

I'm a huge Graham Norton fan and regularly just smile the whole show. A couple of weeks ago, I clicked on it to watch and saw that Will and Jaden were on it. I immediately hit delete without a second thought. Just didn't want to throw up, I guess...

by Anonymousreply 12206/03/2013

I don't know why you hate spoiled children who've done nothing to you, spawned by people who've done nothing to you.

On the other hand, I fucking hate the spoiled spawn of my state's former governor, himself a spoiled child of privilege. But these spawn, never having spent one moment in a public school, are working overtime to destroy public education in this state, and hand over the keys of the schools to their privatizing cronies.

So I guess I feel your pain, OP.

by Anonymousreply 12306/03/2013

I don't get the hate, they're two kids. Hating Will and Jade is one thing - which I think is weird also, but they're adults. Hating two children is just weird.

by Anonymousreply 12406/03/2013

And getting torqued about people loathing $cio-Spawn Hollywood brats is your special brand of un-weirdness, twat at R124.

by Anonymousreply 12506/03/2013

Will comes across as a personable guy most of the time, in an arrogant, narcissistic way. And while I admire his talent he obviously has a HUGE ego that can be spotted from across the galaxy, giving him a smugness that can be irritating to many folks who see through the phoney exterior. In other words I think a lot of what he presents to the world is a facade, which is probably typical for many celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 12606/15/2013

and BTW I don't hate Will, Jada, OR their kids. They are what they are. Hate is a very strong emotion which in this instance is uncalled for (for me). Being arrogant isn't an excuse to hate someone since they're not hurting anyone. The kids are simply an extension of their parents and probably can't help being who they are.

by Anonymousreply 12706/15/2013

Jayden is just an average kid, little acting talent, but one hell of an annoying stuck up and spoil kid.

by Anonymousreply 12806/24/2013

Will Smith and his family are NOT black. They are "light-skinned", so technically they are mixed and Jada said she is also both European and Native American. Why society thinks light and dark brown skin is the same is beyond me but the point is the children are RIDICULOUSLY spoiled. I despise celebrities that come from famous parents or have LOADS of money or connections (yes, that includes Madonna and believe it or not even the late great Whitney Houston). Research the history of MOST celebs and you'll find nepotism close by. The daughter is especially disgusting. On TableTalk, she had the most FAKE tears and "phony" adult ways about her. She comes across as way too smug in interviews and acts like she's been around for years entertaining folks. I'm half-black and I hate the Smith family to death.

by Anonymousreply 12906/27/2013

I have somehow managed to live my life so far without much exposure to the Will Smith family, but I do not like nepotism or celebs who put their children in the public eye when they are still so young.

by Anonymousreply 13006/27/2013

I loved Independence day until Will Smith showed up acting the cocky fool. Totally fkn' ruined that film!!!

by Anonymousreply 13208/04/2014

Flames and freaks for the troll at r131. Homophobes like you are the "terrorists"

by Anonymousreply 13308/04/2014

why do you hate them so much? good god, if you don't like them. do not watch their videos or listen to their songs.

by Anonymousreply 13408/04/2014

Because they like their mother have absolutely no talent or discernible skills yet live a life of leisure--and get roles in films etc.

Of course most actors do not have any real talent and nepotism is rampant in Hollywood.

These two kids seem especially disgusting much like M jackson's "children."

by Anonymousreply 13508/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.