Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sean Connery's Voice

Anyone catch CNBC this morning? Sean Conner rang the opening bell at the NY Stock Exchange, and he was shaking hands on his way out when the CNBC guy stopped him. Connery thought he was just a guy shaking his hand, but the CNBC guy had a mic on him and you could hear Connery's voice for a few seconds before his handler raced over in a panic and urgently pulled him away.

Anyway, his voice seemed very thin and raspy, like he was missing some vocal cord or something. I know he had throat cancer years ago, is it back? Is that why he officially retired?

by Anonymousreply 2612/09/2012

What's happening in England? Butt cancer for Robin Gibb; blindness for Judi Dench; throat problems for Adele and Connery; "pneumonia" for George Michael.

by Anonymousreply 105/21/2012

Sean Connery is in his 80's. It's not a surprise that his health is failing.

by Anonymousreply 205/21/2012

I saw some paparazzi pictures of him out and about somewhere the other day, and I thought he was looking rather frail.

by Anonymousreply 305/21/2012

[quote]The Bond legend, who is based in the Bahamas, was in New York to launch Ever to Excel – a film abut the 600-year history of St Andrews University for which [italic]he has provided the narration.[/italic]

I guess his voice is alright, then.

by Anonymousreply 405/21/2012

he's a wife beater. Whatever he has, I hope it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 605/21/2012

He's a wife beater? Why you wrote that? How do you know? Explain yourself, don't just trash Sean! You are wrong, anyway!

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2012

Connery's first wife (and mother of his only child Jason) Diane Cilento wrote in her autobio that Sean beat her. She was known to have a fiery too as well, so perhaps it was kind of a mutual thing.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

Well, he doesn't beat his second wife, that's for sure and he is totally faithful to her.

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

r7 he is a wife beater and makes no apology about it

by Anonymousreply 1012/08/2012

Lol R10... well, well, well! You hound dog!

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2012

I don't think that Sean Connery is an evil man. Period.

by Anonymousreply 1212/08/2012

R12 is in his early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 1312/08/2012

R13 Actually i'm not even 30. Look, i don't approve of men who are beating their wives. On the other hand, if the wife is disrespectful and abusive to her husband, why is a crime for the man to give a slap to his wife? I'm not talking about punching her of course. So, a woman can slap a man and a man cannot slap a woman? How convenient...

I'm sure that Connery didn't beat his wife. Usually that kind of men are cowards and they don't have the guts to say that they have even slapped their wives, as Sean openly did.

I'm convinced that Sean Connery's second marriage was not an abusive one. They both seem to adore each other and they are still together after 37 years of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1412/08/2012

R15, obviously you can't take it well, when you are wrong. That's not my problem though.

by Anonymousreply 1612/08/2012

Does Connery consider his wives to be his adversharies?

by Anonymousreply 1712/08/2012

Is this problem caused by swallowing too much cum?

by Anonymousreply 1812/08/2012

What's with you r7/9/11/12/14/16?

How would you know he doesn't beat her or that he's faithful? You call out r6, then you are shown evidence, and now your jump through hoops to excuse it. Why?

by Anonymousreply 1912/08/2012

It's common knowledge, R7. He has a history of it with his first wife and said in an interview several years ago that he thought nothing of smacking a woman if she wouldn't shut up.

by Anonymousreply 2012/08/2012

Oh yes R14/16, the courage it takes to openly abuse women. My God, the courage!

by Anonymousreply 2112/09/2012

Sean Connery about his second wife Micheline Roquebrune: “Micheline is an amazing woman. She is the love of my life.”

by Anonymousreply 2212/09/2012

Sean Connery never went beyond a slap. That's not 'beating his wife' ffs. Connery said about that: 'If a woman is a bitch or hysterical, or bloody minded continually, then i'd do it(to slap a woman). "If you've tried everything else, and -- women are pretty good at this -- they can't leave it alone. They want to have the last word, and you give them the last word, but they're not happy with the last word. They want to say it again, and get into a really provocative situation."

So guys, don't be superficial and ready to judge a man just because you saw in a caption of an article 'wife beater'. You must read all the article and do your own research. You just trash and trash and trash!

'To slap a woman is not the cruellest thing you can do to her,', Connery also said in an interview.

He also have said that he would never hit a woman the way he would hit a man.

'To slap a woman is not the cruellest thing you can do to her,' he said in a Vanity Fair interview in 1993.

by Anonymousreply 2312/09/2012

He also said as much to Barbara Walters.

by Anonymousreply 2412/09/2012

Sean Connery with his second wife and sweetheart Micheline Roquebrune

by Anonymousreply 2512/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.