Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mary Kennedy, wife of Robert Kennedy Jr, found dead.

Sources speculate that it was suicide, according to radar.com. It's so sad, after all of her battles with alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 27211/02/2013

Sad yes, but unfortunately that's a frequent endgame when one drinks like a fish. So, to that queen a week or so back who said he was embracing his alcoholism, you may want to embrace a coffin too.

by Anonymousreply 105/16/2012

uggh

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2012

Awful!

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2012

[quote]Robert Kennedy Jr

Which one is he?

So many Kennedys...

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2012

This post is useless without a link. Fucking noob.

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2012

Was this his 3rd wife? I thought he was dating Cheryl Hines.

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2012

TV report said a divorce was in the works.

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2012

Suicide?

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2012

Sorry for the source . . .

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2012

ABC News

by Anonymousreply 1005/16/2012

The Kennedy curse strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2012

I posted about her in another Drunk Kennedy thread (the one who punched the nurse as he was trying to take his baby out of the hospital). She was arrested for DWI after driving her car into a church carnival, and then a month later, got another DWI for driving on prescription meds. She was high on pills, going 85 mph to get to a yoga class.

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2012

Do they know how she committed suicide?

by Anonymousreply 1305/16/2012

They were 'estranged." If true why did they still live together>

by Anonymousreply 1405/16/2012

Ah, the perils of being a woman amongst the Kennedys.

by Anonymousreply 1505/16/2012

r4 her husband does commercials promoting a South American country that gives oil in the winter to poor folk in the U.S. Has a strained voice due to an illness.

by Anonymousreply 1605/16/2012

R14, why do you say they were still living together?

by Anonymousreply 1705/16/2012

"They were 'estranged.' If true why did they still live together"

They said she did it in an "outbuilding," r14. Perhaps she didn't live with him but went onto his property to do it in order to make some kind of sick point.

by Anonymousreply 1805/16/2012

Robert Kennedy heads up Riverkeeper, and environmental organization.

by Anonymousreply 1905/16/2012

Thanks R16 -- that would be the falconer who wrote the article showing how the 2004 Presidential election was stolen.

by Anonymousreply 2005/16/2012

She hung herself.

by Anonymousreply 2105/16/2012

Television types have no clue. One station says she lived in Bedford, another claims Mount Kisco. Can't they Google the address?

by Anonymousreply 2305/16/2012

To #6:

Cheryl Hines is dating Maria Shrivers brother.

by Anonymousreply 2405/16/2012

Wrong Kennedy, R16. That's Joe. R19 is correct, Robert is with Riverkeepers.

by Anonymousreply 2505/16/2012

r21, if a rope was used she was HANGED.

by Anonymousreply 2605/16/2012

The family held the annoucement until it would headline the 5 O'Clock local news shows.

by Anonymousreply 2705/16/2012

R23, Mt. Kisco is a village in the Town of Bedford. Bedford is the more desirable address.

by Anonymousreply 2805/16/2012

Mia, how long have you been here? It's R6 not #6. If you post it as R6, we can easily mouse over, and see the post. When you type #6, we can't.

by Anonymousreply 2905/16/2012

RFK,Jr is one of the likeable Kennedy's. He works tirelessly for the environment. Supposedly he was planning on running for the Senate from New York, when Hilary announced.

by Anonymousreply 3105/16/2012

R18, I'm guessing she lived on the property with some or all of her four children by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

You're a weirdo, R18, and dumb

by Anonymousreply 3205/16/2012

R24, TMZ is showing a photo of Cheryl Hines and Robert F. Kennedy Jr together and the story says they are dating

by Anonymousreply 3405/16/2012

R33, you are ridiculous.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr has worked for the environment in an admirable way and is accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 3505/16/2012

"You're a weirdo, R18, and dumb"

A "weirdo," r32? It is not unheard of for people to commit suicide in places not their own. I have no idea whether she lives there or not, I was just throwing out a possibility, which is why I used the word "perhaps."

by Anonymousreply 3705/16/2012

Robert Kennedy is the jerk who keeps perpetuating the myth that vaccines cause autism.

by Anonymousreply 3805/16/2012

She died picking her nose.

by Anonymousreply 3905/16/2012

"TMZ is showing a photo of Cheryl Hines and Robert F. Kennedy Jr together and the story says they are dating"

I just saw it reported on NBC news as well. Thanks. Sorry, guys. Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 4005/16/2012

Dead dead dead dead dead...all I am hearing about is dead people.

by Anonymousreply 4105/16/2012

r31 I'd always heard that it was JFK Jr. who was planning to announce for the seat, before his untimely death. (It fact the rumor was that his announcement was to be broken in Newsweek—which had to switch that story for his obit.)

Then Giuliani got prostate cancer, paving the way for Hillary to begin her reign of terror.

by Anonymousreply 4205/16/2012

Will Cheryl accompany Robert to the funeral - or is that considered bad form?

by Anonymousreply 4305/16/2012

[quote]Dead dead dead dead dead...all I am hearing about is dead people

That's what happens when your homepage is the "Find-A-Grave" website.

by Anonymousreply 4405/16/2012

I love Cheryl Hines and I can't believe she's with that schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 4505/16/2012

R33/R35, check what out? He did drugs in the 80s. Why is he "Not likeable", "Complete fraud" and "not nice"?

by Anonymousreply 4605/16/2012

[R31] I think there was a family squabble about it. Not sure who won out - but I would assume JFK,Jr would.

by Anonymousreply 4705/16/2012

R33, R36, even if he used coke, it doesn't mean he has not worked tiredlessly for the environment.

I don't know if he used coke or not, and I don't care. Millions of people have used coke.

His brother, David, who died of a drug overdose used coke.

by Anonymousreply 4805/16/2012

R37, you are a fool

by Anonymousreply 4905/16/2012

Mary has four children with Robert Kennedy Jr ages 10 thru 17.

by Anonymousreply 5005/16/2012

R45, why is Robert Kennedy Jr a 'schmuck'?

You don't friggin know.

by Anonymousreply 5105/16/2012

Did someone call Mary Kate Olsen?

by Anonymousreply 5205/16/2012

R33, R36 is the one of the worst type of posters on the internet

by Anonymousreply 5305/16/2012

I'm not R33/35 but Kennedy is a complete fraud because of his vaccine nonsense. It's been shown over and over again that vaccines do not cause autism and that the one study showing a correlation was biased to show a positive outcome.

Babies at dying because people won't get vaccines for their kids. Older kids who didn't get the pertussis vaccine get whooping cough and babies who are too young to get the vaccine catch it from the older kids and die.

And that's why RFK Jr is a fraud and an asshole to boot

by Anonymousreply 5405/16/2012

How could someone with four teens possibly selfishly commit suicide!? Sorry, no sympathy here for her pain or her "disease." Whatever. Get it together you privileged, narcissistic, pampered wife of a scion of Camelot. The rest of us somehow manage despite our own formidable challenges.

by Anonymousreply 5505/16/2012

Neither do you, R51.

by Anonymousreply 5605/16/2012

I think he got busted for heroin, not coke. He was sentenced to community service and that is how he ended up with the river people -- he spent his 1,500 hours with them. According to Wiki, he then became the group's attorney.

by Anonymousreply 5705/16/2012

Once you can't have your drug of choice, sometimes life doesn't seem worth living.

Marrying a Kennedy? Never a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 5805/16/2012

R54, you should not be so positive that their is no correlation.

There is plenty of evidence of a correlaton, and the pharmaceutical companies are anxious to keep their billions of dollars rolling in.

by Anonymousreply 5905/16/2012

Robert has done other environmental work and held other positions of service besides the Hudson River work.

by Anonymousreply 6005/16/2012

R54, you sound very stupid and gullible.

by Anonymousreply 6105/16/2012

sorry,"there is" not "their is"

by Anonymousreply 6205/16/2012

Question -- how do we know she suffered from alcoholism?

by Anonymousreply 6305/16/2012

[quote]how do we know she suffered from alcoholism?

Two very messy and public DUIs -- one after she was sentenced for the other.

by Anonymousreply 6405/16/2012

Poor woman must have been in terrible pain RIP LADY

by Anonymousreply 6505/16/2012

R53. I'm one of the worst kind of posters on the internet? Huh, well thanks!

by Anonymousreply 6605/16/2012

Hanging yourself is a horrid way to go -- what could've possibly been so wrong? Yipe.

by Anonymousreply 6705/16/2012

There's always some vicious creep like r55 who has to trot out the "suicide is selfish" cliche. Even a very stupid person should be able to comprehend that material advantages are not related to happiness. She was probably struggling with mental illness for years and was unable to evaluate her life rationally.

by Anonymousreply 6805/16/2012

R67. She married a Kennedy. That's what went wrong. Just like Aunt Joan Bennett Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 6905/16/2012

RFK, Jr. is the best of the bunch. I'm sure the weight of the family falls on his shoulders now, as he is the first of the new generation to take over the mantle.

Joe Kennedy II is the worst, the one with ties to Chavez, a politician. Joe was the one that was always getting into fights and was caught with heroin in the 80s. He was also married for 20 years with 3 kids and tried to get his marriage annulled so he and his new wife could take all the holy sacraments. He got it, but it was overturned. He's slime.

Bobby, Jr. practically single-handedly cleaned up the freakin' Hudson. For that he deserves a Lifetime Achievement Award. He's a lawyer, smart enough to stay out of politics.

Lem Billings, who took over on those rafting trips for JFK and RFK loved Bobby, Jr. With a whack job like Ethel for a mother (picking her nose, ha), I'm sure he's got his hands full right now.

I feel sorry for the wife, but if you've got four kids and an alcohol and pill problem, you get clean for the kids. Very sad. Hence the artfully worded Kennedy statement: "We regret..."

by Anonymousreply 7005/16/2012

The sad thing is that she probably hung herself to send a fuck you to RFK Jr. for leaving her, taking up with another woman and relegating her to the guest house, but it's the kids are really hurt. He was already done with her and is probably glad she's gone and now he doesnt' have to pay alimony. I vaguely remember that prior to hooking up with RFK Jr., she was involved with Michael Kennedy and was one of the (many) reasons his marriage broke up.

by Anonymousreply 7105/16/2012

Oh and also Sheila Rauch Kennedy who married the elder brother Joseph (jeep turns over who's the quad -- the woman passenger)who asked for an anullment of his marriage to Sheila after a few years of marriage and a couple of kids. Is there a more despicable family?

by Anonymousreply 7205/16/2012

What happened to the first wife? Emily? What was the reason for divorce?

by Anonymousreply 7305/16/2012

Joseph wanted to go beyond Tip O'Neill's old seat in Congress, but Sheila ended that with her book on the annulment, etc.

by Anonymousreply 7405/16/2012

Please tune into "Suburgatory," tonight at 8:30pm eastern time on ABC. Thanks.

Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 7505/16/2012

How often does a woman hang herself?

by Anonymousreply 7605/16/2012

{quote]How could someone with four teens possibly selfishly commit suicide!? Sorry, no sympathy here for her pain or her "disease." Whatever. Get it together you privileged, narcissistic, pampered wife of a scion of Camelot. The rest of us somehow manage despite our own formidable challenges.

Oh, do fuck off, asshole. With that kind of despair, people are unable to think about anything but escape.

I bet your own "formidable challenges" revolve around finding bigger caftans.

by Anonymousreply 7705/16/2012

[quote]Joseph wanted to go beyond Tip O'Neill's old seat in Congress, but Sheila ended that with her book on the annulment, etc.

Yup, I remember. I work at a law firm and he was up there meeting with the power partners. Before the meeting he stood in the hallway with this big Kennedy smile plastered on his suntanned face like he was drumming up votes. He hid the annulment from his wife. Or rather the Catholic church hid it from her. She discovered it a few years later. It was overturned. Joe married a former "staff" member (don't you love that term).

Lem Billings, JFK's gay best friend, said that out of all of them RFK, Jr. could and should be President. But Bobby Jr. was smarter (or maybe Ethel said no). He played it low key, got some really good things done, etc. The author of the book "Jack and Lem" said they couldn't have written the book without Bobby, Jr.

“Together, [JFK and Lem] really had everything,” says Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in the book’s first chapter. “They loved each other and they got satisfaction out of the successes that each of them enjoyed.”

Whatever luster still clings to the Kennedy crown is, in large part, due to the good works of Bobby, Jr. Sad story.

by Anonymousreply 7805/16/2012

Oops, I goofed. It WAS Bobby Jr. who was caught with heroin.

by Anonymousreply 7905/16/2012

[quote] Then Giuliani got prostate cancer, paving the way for Hillary to begin her reign of terror.

You mean being the most Gay friendly and successful Secretary of State ever and being the most admired woman in the country? That reign?

You're an ass, r42.

by Anonymousreply 8105/16/2012

RFK Jr. is also the one who claims that his Skakel cousin is "100% innocent" in the death of Matha Moxley, said Skakel cousin having been convicted of murder for her death. Well, the only way RFK Jr. could be 100% sure of anything was if he was the actual killer or was there at the time of Moxley's death.

RFK is an entitled asshole whose environmental works in no way cancel out his entitled assholedom.

by Anonymousreply 8205/16/2012

A few things...

*Billings hung out with RFK Jr. when the latter was 14. He was obssesed with him. This is well documented in a book on the Kennedys published shortly before the death of David, who was a source for a lot of the material on Billings and RFK Jr. Did anything happen?

Don't know. Don't care. Still, it's a bit odd when a fifty something guy is best of friends with a teenage--who was quite the hottie in his prime.

*I know people who have dealt with RFK Jr. Every one has told me how he is smart, focused, and very, very committed to the left. Why did he get into the vacine/autism meme? Well, he was not the first, and in fact, that conspiracy idea had been around a long time. I don't see his support for it as any stranger than the 9/11 conspiracy buffs who post here.

*Joe is the one who gets along with Chavez. By the way, although Chavez is crazy and dictatorial, the poor do get free heat in the winter. You think Mittens will pay the heating bills this winter for people in Appalachia? Right.

by Anonymousreply 8305/16/2012

[quote] There is plenty of evidence of a correlaton

There is actually no evidence of a correlation at all.

Show me one scientific study which shows a correlation. Link to your "plenty of evidence" which better involve actual scientific studies and not magazine articles on autism moms who believe it to be so.

Keep in mind that scientists all over the world have investigated this and many countries are not in thrall to any pharmaceutical industry, so it wouldn't be politically expedient to claim there was no correlation if there actually was one.

Also, I am a health professional who gets drug alerts and and you would be surprised how many drugs have been pulled from the market because studies show they are dangerous (Stadol, Baycol, Vioxx, Avandia to name a few of the better known ones). If there's such an effective conspiracy by the pharmaceutical industry, why couldn't the drug companies get the scientific studies showing these drugs are dangerous suppressed, like they have supposedly suppressed vaccine information? All of the pulled drugs were huge earners for the drug companies.

by Anonymousreply 8405/16/2012

Most women who commit suicide do it with pills or carbon monoxide, because they want the most painless way to go and they don't want to look ugly.

A hanging corpse usually looks really ugly, with the tongue protruding rigid like a hard-on, I'm told.

Thus I've heard professionals in the field say a woman who hangs herself or shoots herself is usually determined it inflict the most horrible experience possible on the survivor who is likely to find them.

Therefore, I'm not dismissing her pain, but it does seem likely she was trying to express a big fuck-you to her husband and his girlfriend, more than just trying to end her own pain.

So I'm with the people who say she was the mother of four teenagers, she could have found a fucking way to deal with her princess problems.

Let her try being a baby factory and live-in maid in Appalachia or a woman in China whose daughter is taken from her because only sons are valued and she is only allowed one child.

I'm sorry she was miserable, but as someone said above, a lot of people without her resources manage to get through life with problems much more devastating than hers.

She's allowed to kill herself if there is no one to survive whose life will be destroyed, but with four teenage children and potentially two parents still living, it's a supremely selfish act.

by Anonymousreply 8505/16/2012

[quote]she was trying to express a big fuck-you to her husband and his girlfriend, more than just trying to end her own pain.

At least she didn't do a Medea...

by Anonymousreply 8605/16/2012

Who found her and how long had she been percolating in the outbuilding?

by Anonymousreply 8705/16/2012

Hmmmmm. Lem and Bobby Jr.

by Anonymousreply 8805/16/2012

Thanks for agreeing, R85. All of those whose hearts are simply bleeding for this Kennedy drama queen's unbearable "depression" and unforgivable choice are, guaranteed, those who see life through the constant prism of victimhood. Boo hoo, the world is just so cruel to me, my husband left me, I have an addiction, so I have no other choice but to hang myself! Grow up get real and get with the program girl, especially when you have young children who will now be destroyed from your act of supreme selfishness.It makes my blood boil when I read the excuses made for her. I pray for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 8905/16/2012

Oh my....

by Anonymousreply 9005/16/2012

[quote]A hanging corpse usually looks really ugly, with the tongue protruding rigid like a hard-on, I'm told.

They told me, Francis Tinsley,

The told me you were hung

With red protruding eyeballs

And black protruding tongue...

by Anonymousreply 9105/16/2012

If you have an active addiction...you are not in your right mind. Her husband left her, financial problems, depression and then more depression, because booze is a depressant.

Saying rich people should be happy;simply because they are rich, is foolish. Having a man leave you and seeing pictures of him with a fairly hot celebrity blonde would suck too. I have compassion for her, she was obviously in the very darkest place one could be.

by Anonymousreply 9305/16/2012

RFKjr and that whore Cheryl Hines got off easy.

by Anonymousreply 9405/16/2012

[quote]A hanging corpse usually looks really ugly, with the tongue protruding rigid like a hard-on, I'm told.

Thanks a lot. I now know what image will be starring in my sleep cinema tonight.

by Anonymousreply 9505/16/2012

Christ, I think I'd want to kill myself if my husband/ex-husband were dating Cheryl Hines...

by Anonymousreply 9605/16/2012

Her poor children. How tragic to lose their mother,especially as teenagers (yes, it's tragic for any child.) And - not to make to much of this - rather soon after Mother's Day, too.

by Anonymousreply 9705/16/2012

Whenever a Kennedy dies it makes me sad, because I think of how much they still have to give to society.

by Anonymousreply 9805/16/2012

R89, I also think of the potential for one of her children to have found her.

She had already chosen to inflict a lifelong wound in her children's hearts -- not to mention the statistic that people with a parent who commits suicide are more likely to do it themselves, and as a highly educated woman, she had to be aware of that fact.

But to have done it at a family property where her children live, and with the possibility one of them would find her dead makes me shudder.

Even if someone else actually found her, those kids will never be able to look at that building again -- or the place it now stands, should the building be razed -- without thinking of their mother killing herself there.

by Anonymousreply 9905/16/2012

Oh please give me a break R98. They're a bunch of womanizing drunkards whose patriarch was a dishonest criminal robber baron.

If Joe Kennedy wasn't in cahoots with the mob then JFK would never have won the election. It was rigged.

JFK and RFK were pigs, and their kids have been milking their "legacy" ever since.

The Kennedys aren't jinxed. They're jerks.

Rich fucking messed up jerks with no self control.

by Anonymousreply 10005/16/2012

[quote]people with a parent who commits suicide are more likely to do it themselves, and as a highly educated woman, she had to be aware of that fact.

I didn't realize this was true until a good friend wrote that he couldn't help but look at his pool sometimes and wonder what it would be like to put a plastic bag over his head and just jump in. I was horrified, naturally. Both his father and grandfather comitted suicide. The grandfather did it in Norway on a farm. He took off in his plane, the kids holding onto the wings, trying to stop him. They then watched helplessly as he rose up and crashed into the forest in front of them.

His father killed himself because even after four kids and a loving marriage, he was still having feelings for other men. He shot himself. The preacher told his widow her husband was in hell. (She left the church that day.)

People are not in their right minds when they commit these terrible acts. Otherwise, I can't imagine why they would leave their children with this terrible legacy.

My friend is still with us. He knows he hit bottom and is in therapy. He's a person you would think of as very easygoing, handsome, rich, but perhaps with a lot of unexpressed rage.

I do feel it is ultimately a horrifyingly selfish act. Especially if you know the kids will find you.

by Anonymousreply 10105/16/2012

R84, for a health professional, you lack depth, understanding of how the drug industry works, and intellect.

Also, your examples have nothing to do with the vaccine industry.

Drugs for diabetes and arthritis are not comparable to the vaccine industry in usage or scope.

I see drug alerts too. I feel sorry for your lack of understanding.

by Anonymousreply 10305/16/2012

Somewhere out there is an old gypsy woman with a huge bank account.

by Anonymousreply 10405/16/2012

Robert Kennedy Jr. went to law school at UVA (doctor, it's not a charm school.) He couldn't get into Harvard?

by Anonymousreply 10505/16/2012

My friend's 24-year-old grandson hanged himself and yes, it was a horribly selfish act. Even though he was in emotional turmoil he still knew exactly what he was doing. He had called his estranged wife one morning, chatted with her for a bit, then asked if she would hold on for a moment while he took care of something.

She agreed and waited for about 5 minutes, and when he didn't come back on the line she hung up, then redialed him. She redialed a few more times and then raced over to his apartment because she said by then she knew something horrible had happened. She found his body hanging in the bedroom closet.

Everyone in the family felt that was a Fuck You message, designed to inflict pain on his wife.

by Anonymousreply 10605/16/2012

Why does Robert Kennedy Jr. now sound like Harvey Fierstein?

by Anonymousreply 10705/16/2012

I know. He sounds awful

by Anonymousreply 10805/16/2012

Don't care what some of you say, I think he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 10905/17/2012

R85, your "professionals in the field" are more than a little out of touch with why people use the methods they do to commit suicide.

The fact is, firearms are the leading suicide method. Women use poisoning more than firearms but it's a very slim margin. Followed by that: hanging.

Married women are more likely to hang themselves than unmarried women. Hanging is a popular method for suicide, period. It is highly effective.

It is pure conjecture that women use "softer" methods to kill themselves because they don't want to hurt their faces or look ugly. Studies have shown that women who use guns or hanging are more likely to have attempted suicide previously. And survived. The theory is that people learn to use a more effective method with each attempt. You could say that people who successfully kill themselves use the most lethal means that they know. And people who survive suicide attempts think they are using lethal methods but they underestimate some aspect about it.

Perhaps Mary Kennedy tried to OD in the past but survived. Perhaps she learned she had to be as deadly as possible.

The motivations behind why someone choose a particular method can be as simple as expediency or as complicated as revenge.

by Anonymousreply 11005/17/2012

Hanging is much more effective than shooting oneself in the head. If all suicidal people knew how many survive shooting themselves in the head only to live with brain damage, completely disfigured faces, blind, unable to feed themselves because of the lack of a lower jaw, etc. they'd all read up on rope, knots, weight and distance.

by Anonymousreply 11105/17/2012

People also die from homophobic self-hatred.

David, JFK2,...

by Anonymousreply 11205/17/2012

This new tragedy makes me wonder about the famous dynasty. Since Teddy's death there seems no obvious clan leader. Caroline is Queen Bee, I suppose. The family dynamic will surely regroup and re-assert itself one day.

by Anonymousreply 11305/17/2012

R113 Caroline is the de facto head of the clan. Maria Shriver does her fair part as well but she mainly tries to be a good aunt to her nieces and nephews above all else.

My aunt worked at Special Olympics headquarters for many years and this is how I know of such things.

by Anonymousreply 11405/17/2012

[quote]The family dynamic will surely regroup and re-assert itself one day.

Unlikely, in my opinion, R113.

The generation JFK's grandchildren is now coming into adulthood, and despite their fame, it's unlikely the second and third cousins are as close to each other emotionally, as focused career-wise, or as committed to "the family" as the siblings and their children, first cousins, were.

Many of them don't have the Kennedy name, and some are two generations away from it.

There may be a thread of Kennedys that stays in public life, but I doubt they'll ever be as high-profile again as they once were.

by Anonymousreply 11505/17/2012

What is Richardson's background? Is she from a posh fam?

by Anonymousreply 11605/17/2012

I would be so scared/scarred to date a Kennedy-no matter how hot(JFK,Jr)They have really bad karma.

That being said,have we ever found out who are the gay Kennedys among us? There has to be at least one!

by Anonymousreply 11705/17/2012

Which one ISN'T the gay Kennedy?

by Anonymousreply 11805/17/2012

[quote]What is Richardson's background? Is she from a posh fam?

"Before marrying Robert Kennedy, Richardson had been a longtime friend of his sister Kerry. The two women met at Putney, a boarding school in Vermont, and later roomed together at Brown University, according to the 1999 book “Girlfriends,” by Jayne Wexler and Lauren Cowan. Richardson had worked as an architectural designer in New York."

by Anonymousreply 11905/17/2012

Autopsy: Mary R. Kennedy died of asphyxiation from hanging

By Michael Muskal

May 17, 2012, 10:17 a.m.

Mary Richardson Kennedy, the estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. who had struggled with alcohol and drugs, died of asphyxiation due to hanging, it was announced Thursday.

The body of the 52-year-old was found in a building at her home in Bedford, N.Y., on Wednesday. An autopsy was performed Thursday morning by a Westchester County medical examiner.

Officials on Thursday morning released a two-sentence statement, sent by email to reporters:

“The Westchester County Medical Examiner’s office today did an autopsy on the body of Mary Richardson Kennedy,” the statement said. “The cause of death was put at asphyxiation due to hanging.”

The results of toxicology tests could take months to determine, said Donna Greene, a spokeswoman for county executive Robert P. Astorino, in a phone interview with the Los Angeles Times.

Police went to Kennedy’s home on South Bedford Road about 1:36 p.m. Wednesday to investigate a possible unattended death, officials said in a police statement.

The hanging was previously reported by the New York Times, which cited two people with knowledge of the matter. The New York Daily News, citing unidentified people, reported that Kennedy committed suicide.

“We deeply regret the death of our beloved sister Mary, whose radiant and creative spirit will be sorely missed by those who loved her,” her family said in a statement released by Kerry Lawrence, her attorney. “Our heart goes out to her children, who she loved without reservation.”

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has built a reputation as a noted environmental activist, is the nephew of President John F. Kennedy, who was assassinated in 1963. His father, also Robert F. Kennedy, was a U.S. attorney general and later a U.S. senator from New York; he was a Democratic presidential candidate when he was shot in Los Angeles in 1968.

Mary Kennedy, a Kennedy family friend, was an architect and designer. She was Robert Kennedy’s second wife; they have four children.

by Anonymousreply 12005/17/2012

A lot of the news seems to paint RFK, Jr. as somehow being culpable for his wife's drinking. Just the fact that her brushes with the law occurred after the separation would point the finger in that direction, but couldn't it be that RFK as a sober person (assuming he is) just couldn't live and co-parent with an active alcoholic? I don't think her drinking problems began post marital breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 12105/17/2012

Ever pic you see of her, her eyes are just dead. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 12205/17/2012

What happened in his first marriage? He knocked up Mary while still married to his first wife. Now he is seeing the actress while still married to Mary. Can this man not be alone for an instant?

by Anonymousreply 12305/17/2012

Was she an active alcoholic at the time of her death?

by Anonymousreply 12405/17/2012

[quote] Also, your examples have nothing to do with the vaccine industry.

Pray tell, dear genius, where is your "plenty of evidence" showing vaccines cause autism?

And the point of mentioning the other drugs was to show that there can't possibly be a big, bad, multinational pharmaceutical conspiracy to hide negative findings about vaccines if the industry can't even manage to keep extremely lucrative drugs from being pulled off the market.

BTW, there is no such thing as a "vaccine industry." Vaccines are developed and distributed by the pharmaceutical industry.

You're just pretending you don't understand the point of those drug recalls being mentioned because nobody is too stupid to see the obvious logic, not even you. You are just pretending to be completely illogical so you don't have to admit you're a gullible idiot. Either way, you lose.

And we're still waiting for that "plenty of evidence," bless your heart

by Anonymousreply 12505/17/2012

We are so lucky that we have vaccines. Did you want your child to get smallpox? Dumbshit.

by Anonymousreply 12605/17/2012

As usual, the thread has degenerated into a mindless pissing contest on autism.

She was an alcoholic with a drug problem on top. Why would RFK Jr. marry her? I have seen this scenario play out more than once. Recovering addict who marries someone who is a user who then attempts to recover. The recovering addict becomes the caretaker who will save the user. Sometimes this approach works. Other times it leads to codependence. If the latter happens and there are children involved then inevitably the recovering addict becomes very, very protective of the children--and creates a distance from the user.

The user abuses others since that reaction is a way to deny that the user has a problem. I have seen it in my own family. Truly dysfunctional, and there is no logic to the situation at all. The worst part of it is the shame and guilt that the children will feel.

by Anonymousreply 12705/17/2012

Is this the woman he married after he had his 14 year marriage annulled?

by Anonymousreply 12805/17/2012

Wow most women don't hang themselves. She must've really hated him.

by Anonymousreply 12905/17/2012

Women do not hang themselves, so if that supposedly happened, probably murder. Divorce is expensive.

by Anonymousreply 13005/17/2012

R127, I suspect she didn't have an alcohol and drug problem until well into the marriage or toward the last several years of the marriage. Probably as the result of her husband's affairs and waning interest.

I would bet big bucks on it.

She gave birth to four children.

by Anonymousreply 13105/17/2012

R128, you've got the wrong Kennedy - you are talking about Joe Kennedy.

Vaccines have a very deleterious effect on some infants and children - so deleterious that they cause autism in some children.

by Anonymousreply 13205/17/2012

Women certainly DO hang themselves. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 13305/17/2012

The Kennedy men loathe women. They bring death and destruction. A smart woman would run the other direction from their inbred faces.

by Anonymousreply 13405/17/2012

Any woman who fools around with a Kennedy...probably isn't very bright.

by Anonymousreply 13505/17/2012

Was David Kennedy gay?

by Anonymousreply 13605/17/2012

Mary Richardson Kennedy's suicide: Feud explodes between families following her death

The heartache of Mary Richardson Kennedy’s suicide deepened Thursday as the tragedy pitted her siblings against the storied Kennedy clan.

The two sides — estranged over the couple’s pending divorce — were even planning separate memorials.

Two of the dark-haired beauty’s grieving siblings showed up at the couple’s Bedford home on Wednesday — hours after the housekeeper found her hanging in the barn. Bobby Kennedy Jr. abruptly ordered them to leave, family sources told the Daily News.

The two sisters, part of a brood of seven who have known RFK’s children since they were all teenagers, were forced to make a formal request to the Bedford police to enter their sister’s home.

They returned Thursday afternoon to try to retrieve Mary’s personal papers.

Kennedy had left the mansion in May 2010, when he filed for divorce after four children and 16 years of marriage.

The divorce was not yet final when she killed herself and, as her widower, Bobby Kennedy took charge of the 52-year-old’s funeral arrangements.

He planned a wake for Friday evening and a funeral Saturday at St. Patrick’s Church in Bedford, followed by a burial in a Catholic cemetery on Cape Cod near the Kennedy family’s storied Hyannisport compound.

A friend of the couple who spent time at the house Wednesday, Peter Michaelis, said Kennedy broke the terrible news to the kids.

“He looked like he was pretty much in shock,” Michaelis said. “He had just an absolutely shocked and stunned look. He could not believe it.”

Mary’s sisters, meanwhile, were organizing a separate memorial Monday at Andre Balazs’ Standard Hotel in Manhattan.

“For the sake of the children,” said one friend, “they are going to the ‘Kennedy’ funeral.” But they want to remember her in their own way, the friend said.

Even Mary Kennedy’s final resting place was being bitterly questioned by pals.

“Hyannisport?” asked one friend. “You mean the place from which she had been virtually banned for the past two years?”

Most of the best-known members of the Kennedy clan are buried at Arlington National Cemetery or Holyhood Cemetery near Boston. Sargent Shriver and Eunice Shriver, Robert Kennedy Jr.’s uncle and aunt, are the best-known Kennedys buried on Cape Cod from St. Francis Xavier Church, the “Kennedy church” in Hyannis.

Bobby Kennedy told The New York Times his wife struggled with depression and was “in a lot of agony for a lot of her life.”

“A lot of times, I don’t know how she made it through the day,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 13705/18/2012

Molloy article about the marriage's history which included many rumors about his infideltiy

by Anonymousreply 13805/18/2012

And why do we care about the wife of a fourth rate Kennedy? I'm sorry she's dead but she had enough money to get help.

by Anonymousreply 13905/18/2012

To add to r137's post:

"A lot of times I don't know how she made it through the day," Robert Kennedy Jr. told The New York Times. "She was in a lot of agony for a lot of her life."

But Victoria Michaelis, a friend since Mary's college days, said she hadn't seemed suicidal, or crippled by the alcohol problems that briefly landed her in the headlines two springs ago.

"She was definitely suffering, but she was very, very spiritual and a resolute Catholic," Michaelis said. "I'd say she was depressed the last two years since the divorce. But she would put that aside and ask you how you were. I saw her a couple of weeks ago, and she was fine."

by Anonymousreply 14005/18/2012

A resolute Catholic would know that suicide would condemn her soul to hell.

They need to be absolutely certain this was a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 14105/18/2012

By the way...had she taped her feet and hands...

by Anonymousreply 14205/18/2012

R132: You're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 14305/18/2012

So...no anti-depressants helped her? You would have thought something would help. Why would she have 4 kids when she knew she had mental proplems? People just push out babies as if they are nothing more than puppies.

by Anonymousreply 14405/18/2012

[quote]By the way...had she taped her feet and hands...

??? Didn't hear that...

by Anonymousreply 14505/18/2012

Yesterday, the media reported there was a note. Later, the husband insisted there was no note.

by Anonymousreply 14605/18/2012

A story that came out today said that she had been attending AA and had been sober for several months. It also said that she was at a party last very recently, and was happy and socializing with others. It's weird. I have been depressed at times, and I am unbearable to be around....withdrawn and miserable. She must have been a great actress...poor woman.

by Anonymousreply 14705/18/2012

I forgot to add that I think Robert Kennedy jr has major alcoholic face. Does he really not drink? His skin is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 14805/18/2012

R141 Care to explain how "resolute Catholics" like the Kennedy's always seem to find themselves involved in adultery? I'm pretty sure that's a mortal sin. (aka going to hell).

by Anonymousreply 14905/18/2012

Rebecca Zahau's life and death has now been taken to heart by wealthy men everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 15005/18/2012

Sorry if this has been posted already (I'm at someone else's computer and short of time) but NY papers are saying Kennedy "claims" there is no note (translation: they've got a source who says there was and the Kennedys had the house scrubbed before the police got there, but the paper can't get corroboration -- yet.)

Also that Kennedy ordered Mary's sisters to leave her house and they had to get police to get them back in there to retrieve some of her personal papers. He's taken control of the funeral arrangements and burying her in Hyannis, even though she's been barred from the compound for 2 years and they're divorcing. The sisters are not being allowed any input in the funeral arrangements, but they're attending the Kennedy version to support their niece and nephews. They'll hold their own service on Monday in Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 15105/18/2012

At least she wasn't at risk of being found by any of the children since they hadn't been in her custody since February. It was the biggest fuck you she could have thought of for RFK Jr. and the family. She knew the scandal it would create and all of the past history that would be dredged up about rumors and affairs. She wanted this to be the lasting mark, not the work with River Keepers or the environmental activism. His actions post-mortem aren't helping.

One thing that always made me uneasy about RFK Jr. despite all his good works, is his unrelenting and very bullish support of Michael Kennedy Smith. Smith had a history of being sexual aggressive before the episode in FL and continued to be sexually coercive/aggressive after his acquital. RFK and his mother were the most rabid in their support. Caroline and John distanced themselves from the whole mess. He could have done the obligatory wagon circling without being so OTT.

by Anonymousreply 15205/18/2012

R152, where did you hear that she hasn't had the children with her since February? Sorry if I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 15305/18/2012

R144, the youngest child is age 10.

Her troubles may have developed in the last 10 years or most likely less.

She hasn't had 'mental problems' for all 16 or 17 years of her marriage.

She wasn't 'pushing out 4 kids' while having mental troubles - she had the kids a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 15405/18/2012

It's in one of the NY Daily News articles linked at R137 or R138. He obtained custody after her first or second DUI. There are so many little details and so much history to this story coming out all at once that it's easy to miss.

by Anonymousreply 15505/18/2012

It was kind of mean of her to leave it to the maid to find.

I live near the church where the funeral will be held. It's very small, so I suspect it will be friends and family. I wonder if Andrew Cuomo and Sandra Lee will attend.

by Anonymousreply 15605/18/2012

[quote]It also said that she was at a party last very recently, and was happy and socializing with others. It's weird. I have been depressed at times, and I am unbearable to be around....withdrawn and miserable. She must have been a great actress...poor woman.

R147, a suicide warning sign is suddenly switching from being very depressed to being very happy or calm for no apparent reason. She may have decided what she was going to do and how she was going to di it at that point.

[quote][R141] Care to explain how "resolute Catholics" like the Kennedy's always seem to find themselves involved in adultery? I'm pretty sure that's a mortal sin. (aka going to hell).

R149, I think R141 was referring to Mary, the wife, being a resolute Catholic and as far as I know she didn't commit adultery.

[quote]One thing that always made me uneasy about RFK Jr. despite all his good works, is his unrelenting and very bullish support of Michael Kennedy Smith. Smith had a history of being sexual aggressive before the episode in FL and continued to be sexually coercive/aggressive after his acquital. RFK and his mother were the most rabid in their support. Caroline and John distanced themselves from the whole mess. He could have done the obligatory wagon circling without being so OTT.

JFK Jr. did support his cousin, William Kennedy Smith during the FL rape case.

by Anonymousreply 15705/18/2012

They weren't legally divorced yet, but can he really completely take over funeral arrangements against her family's wishes?

by Anonymousreply 15805/18/2012

R156, of course the funeral will be friends and family. Who the friggin' else attends a funeral in addition to friends and family?

moron

by Anonymousreply 15905/18/2012

He probably can, R158. He shouldn't, but he's a Kennedy. He probably thinks taking charge of her arrangements makes him look better, but of course he's wrong. He should leave her to her family, since he already made it obvious how he feels about her. She should be buried where her family can visit her grave, not somewhere as remote as Hyannis.

He defended his Skakel cousin who is a murderer and his Smith cousin who is a rapist. It's Kennedy morality and it's typically pragmatic.

The latest in a long line of girlfriends is welcome to him. I don't know why Mary married him and I can't imagine why any other woman would want him.

by Anonymousreply 16005/18/2012

R158, they are still married and as her husband he is considered her closest family member. So, yes, he can take over funeral arrangements.

Who knows what kind of relationship she had with her sisters. She may have hated them.

by Anonymousreply 16105/18/2012

r159, when a socially prominent person dies, the funeral is attended by other socially prominent people, including politicians, corporate leaders, not to mention members of the community, ie, teachers, parents of the childrens' friends, etc.

I understand how a shut-in like yourself wouldn't realize that.

by Anonymousreply 16205/18/2012

[quote]They weren't legally divorced yet, but can he really completely take over funeral arrangements against her family's wishes?

Legally, yes, but most people in his position who aren't entitled assholes would have consulted with her sisters and not made unilateral arrangements.

My God, the Kennedys are disgusting. With the exception of Caroline, JFK jr and the Shriver brood, they all make my skin crawl. Even though their elders did their fair share when young (and had Old Joe's money and influence for protection), the present-day crew is all and only about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 16305/18/2012

So sad someone does this - do they not think of the effect on those left behind, especially their own children?

by Anonymousreply 16405/18/2012

R156, R162, Mary Kennedy was NOT a 'socially prominent' person.

She was a housewife for the last many years, and in her younger years worked as an 'architectural designer'.

She also has done volunteer fund-raising in her older years.

Her husband, Robert Kennedy Jr, is also NOT 'socially prominent' either. He has NEVER held public office. He has never been a congressman, a senator, a governor or anything else except a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 16505/18/2012

I miss Dominick Dunne, this story would have been right up his alley.

by Anonymousreply 16605/18/2012

That's right, R160. He was also a vocal supporter of the Skakel cousin during and after his trial. I was coming up blank for another name.

Yes, JFK, Jr. supported his cousin, but if IIRC he was very restrained, probably on he advice of his mother.

Funny that alcohol seems to be underlying so many of the Kennedy family crises. Everybody including Uncle Ted was boozed up in Florida before the rape, Skakel was probably in an alcoholic blackout when he killed Martha Moxley, the cousin who had the affair with the underage babysitter and later died when he skied into a tree was an alcoholic, Teddy and the car crash, and Joan and her problem, and now this. RFK, Jr. had the problem with heroin and as someone pointed out upthread, he looks a bit bloated.

by Anonymousreply 16705/18/2012

Mary Kennedy suicide: Family criticizes media coverage

May 18, 2012, 9:07 a.m.

The grieving family of Mary R. Kennedy -- the estranged wife of Robert Kennedy Jr. -- said media coverage of her suicide by hanging was riddled with "inaccuracies and misrepresentations" and that relatives plan to hold their own memorial service apart from the Kennedy clan.

Mary Kennedy, 52, had long struggled with drugs and alcohol; her body was found hanging in a barn Wednesday on the family property in Bedford, N.Y. An autopsy labeled her death "asphyxiation due to hanging.” It could be months before toxicology tests are completed.

The suicide unleashed a flood of media coverage that picked over Mary Kennedy's personal struggles and her collapsed marriage, as well as reviving the Kennedy family's long history of personal tragedy.

It has also driven a wedge between the two families involved, according to the New York Daily News, leading to plans for dueling memorial services. Robert Kennedy Jr. reportedly ordered Mary Kennedy's sisters from the Bedford home when they arrived there this week following the suicide. The sisters had to seek a police escort in order to return to collect some of Mary Kennedy's personal papers, the Daily News reported.

In a statement to CNN, Mary Kennedy's family criticized some media reports about the suicide -- although the statement stopped short of identifying offending media outlets, or spelling out the alleged inaccuracies.

"While we would naturally prefer to remain private at this very upsetting time, we feel compelled to make this statement because the description of Mary carried by certain news organizations since her passing yesterday is wholly inconsistent with the sister we knew and the life she, in fact, lived," her family said in the written statement published at CNN.

"We loved Mary and knew her to be an exceptional mother, sibling and friend to many," the statement said. "Countless people have described her as an extraordinary mother, selfless in her desire to help others, and one of the finest people in the world. We know her as all those things, and more."

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s father was Robert F. Kennedy, the U.S. attorney general turned U.S. senator from New York who was campaigning for the presidency when he was shot and assassinated in Los Angeles in 1968. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is also the nephew of President Kennedy, who was cut down by an assassin's bullet in 1963.

Mary Kennedy, an architect and designer, had four children with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is an environmental activist.

by Anonymousreply 16805/18/2012

The only sane Kennedy's are the Shriver's.

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 16905/18/2012

R169: Oh, you mean Maria's family? Maria the devout Catholic who won't divorce her husband because Catholicism prohibits divorce. I guess infidelity is ok. Hypocritical

by Anonymousreply 17005/18/2012

[quote]I understand how a shut-in like yourself wouldn't realize that.

You'd think a sophisticated swell like yourself would know that suicides generally receive small, understated funerals, if they have one at all.

It's one thing when a seriously ill person makes an end-of-life decision, but when physically healthy people take their lives in despair, the survivors usually inter them quickly and quietly without making a society affair out of it.

by Anonymousreply 17105/18/2012

R171 is Dominick Dunne writing from the great beyond.

by Anonymousreply 17205/18/2012

You don't think people need to go to a funeral? I agree. A memorial for close family and friends would be enough. The press shouldn't even know the day or location.

by Anonymousreply 17305/18/2012

Being a son of RFK makes him promident member of society asshole

by Anonymousreply 17405/18/2012

Who said he wasn't, R174?

Who are you replying to and what are you getting at?

by Anonymousreply 17505/18/2012

Well when he divorced her, she stopped being prominent.

by Anonymousreply 17605/18/2012

He didn't divorce her. She was contesting the divorce and it's been going on for two years. (Although she married him 3 weeks after he got a Dominican divorce from his first wife, mother of his two oldest kids, Kick and Bobby).

Her family now has had the court records sealed.

by Anonymousreply 17705/18/2012

Sounds like a reason for murder to me.

by Anonymousreply 17805/18/2012

Mary Kennedy was and is not a socially prominent person nor a socialite.

She was so socially unprominent that she had a large American Express bill which she apparently could not pay and American Express recently slapped her with a lawsuit.

Some of the stories are saying one reason for her depression and upset was because of her debts including her particular debt with American Express. The stories say she was afraid of losing her house in Bedford which she loved and had developed.

She was a housewife and mother who did charitable works by fundraising and apparently was involved with Riverkeepers (or Waterkeepers)

She was also interested in the 'green movement' and outfitted her house in everything conservationist.

And being one of the many sons of RFK does not automatically make RFK Jr a 'socially prominent person'. His accomplishments with Riverkeeper (saving the Hudson River) is very notable and admirable but nothing else is.

by Anonymousreply 17905/18/2012

If Andrew Cuomo attends the funeral, it will be because Andrew Cuomo's ex-wife, Kerry Kennedy, was roommates with Mary Kennedy at Putnam boarding school in Vermont as teenagers and then went on to be college roommates at Brown University -

so Andrew Cuomo may have known Mary Kennedy thru his ex-wife if Kerry and Mary kept in contact as friends as adults.

by Anonymousreply 18005/18/2012

R179, a large, unpaid Amex bill does not make a person 'socially unprominent'. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 18105/19/2012

An unpaid AMEX bill that causes a lawsuit proves someone is not "socially prominent." Only the socially prominent are allowed not to pay their bills -- the rich rarely do...

With us, they unleash the collection agents. With the wealthy, AMEX and other such places wait patiently and tug their forelocks.

by Anonymousreply 18205/19/2012

Do you consider Joan Kennedy, ex-wife of Ted Kennedy, to be socially prominent?

I don't.

Mary Kennedy (nothing against her) is the left-behind about-to-be divorced ex of Robert Kennedy Jr.

Mary Kennedy and Robert have not lived together for the past four years! And Robert filed for divorce two years ago, and they are in wrangles over child custody and other issues which are delaying the divorce.

Custody of Mary's four kids was taken away from her in Feb. 2012. She does not have custody. And she is apparently facing mounting debts.

Her identify is and was thru her husband - as wife and mother. This had been stripped away from her.

If you want to consider her 'socially prominent', feel free.

I think some posters mistakenly think that Mary was blood relative of the Kennedy family -one of the Kennedy sisters or cousin - she wasn't.

I have nothing against her - I just don't think she was 'socially prominent'. Perhaps it is in how one defines 'socially prominent'.

by Anonymousreply 18305/19/2012

[quote]Do you consider Joan Kennedy, ex-wife of Ted Kennedy, to be socially prominent?

Poor Joan has wet brain at this point. But, she actually did come from a somewhat respected family.

Eunice was always kind to her in her own way.

[quote]"If fragile means somebody who can't cope, well, Joan coped," Shriver told the Boston Globe in 2000. "I think she had a life that was very demanding of her. Sometimes she had real problems in those days. I think she never gave up. She consistently tried to improve and overcome her problems, and eventually she did. So that is not a person who is fragile."

by Anonymousreply 18405/19/2012

According to ABC News, the two families were in court, fighting over the body. Most of the "socially prominent friends" sided with the Kennedys and paraded past the cameras to that family's wake while the Richardsons were left with nothing but their grief and the hope to schedule their own service soon.

by Anonymousreply 18505/19/2012

The kennedy's are scum. I can't believe what they did to Mary's family about the funeral

by Anonymousreply 18605/19/2012

One story said the sisters of Mary were found inside Mary's Bedford house gathering Mary's 'papers' and were ordered out of the house by Robert, and then the sisters came back with a police escort who allowed the sisters to reenter the house and continue collecting 'papers'.

I wouldn't blame the sisters for wanting Mary's papers and some personal items such as jewelry, etc.

by Anonymousreply 18705/19/2012

Why was she contesting the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 18805/19/2012

>>>Mary’s sisters, meanwhile, were organizing a separate memorial Monday at Andre Balazs’ Standard Hotel in Manhattan.

Mary must have been good friends with Andre. He and his girlfriend (Chelsea Handler) attended Mary's funeral and now Mary's real family is holding their own service at his hotel

by Anonymousreply 18905/19/2012

BEDFORD, N.Y. May 19, 2012 (AP)

Family and friends gathered Saturday at a modest stone church in a hamlet north of New York City for the funeral of Mary Richardson Kennedy, the latest member of that charmed and cursed family to fall victim to tragedy and inner demons.

The service, held on a beautiful spring morning, was private, but the list of celebrities attending was a testament to both Kennedy star power, and Mary's knack for friendship.

The mourners included actors Susan Sarandon, Dan Aykroyd, Chevy Chase and Edward James Olmos, tennis great John McEnroe and musician Paul Shaffer. Glenn Close sang and "Seinfeld" co-creator Larry David spoke during the ceremony, according to a program left at the church.

Mary's estranged husband, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., delivered the eulogy.

Speaking to reporters outside the church before the service, Mary's sister-in-law and nearly lifelong friend, Kerry Kennedy, recalled her as "brilliant" and "beautiful."

"She cared so very, very deeply about everybody around her," she said.

But she added that Kennedy had fought a lifelong struggle against depression.

The 52-year-old architectural designer and environmentalist was found dead of an apparent suicide Wednesday at the family's estate in Bedford. Her death followed a difficult two years, during which her husband filed for divorce and she was charged twice with driving while intoxicated.

Still, Kerry Kennedy said, those troubles didn't stop her from developing "really deep, rich, rich friendships," with friends in every corner of the globe.

"She was an angel who was brought to us, to live with us here on earth, and I think that God just brought her back up to heaven, and said, 'You don't have to fight for me anymore,'" Kerry Kennedy said, her voice breaking.

The casket was carried into St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Church by a group that included three of Mary Kennedy's older children, one of her sisters and the hotelier André Balazs.

A bell tolled at the end of the service. Robert Kennedy touched the hearse lightly as it departed with her body.

Mary Richardson married into the Kennedy family in 1994, but had been close to the clan since meeting Kerry at boarding school as a teenager. The pair wound up being roommates for 15 years, including their time together at Brown University.

She had four children with Robert, the son of assassinated U.S. senator and Attorney General Robert Kennedy, but the couple separated years ago. He filed for divorce in 2010. The case was pending when she died.

Shortly after the split, her internal struggles became public when she was arrested twice on charges of driving while intoxicated.

The domestic turmoil extended into preparations for her funeral. One of Mary's brothers went to court to request custody of her body, which could potentially have spoiled a Kennedy plan to bury her near the family's seaside compound in Hyannisport, Mass.

That internment was initially scheduled to take place later Saturday, although it was unclear whether the arrangement had been altered as a result of the court action.

Robert Kennedy and a lawyer for the Richardson family spent part of the day in court Friday arguing the case, before Mary's body was released to her husband just hours before her planned wake. Details of the case were sealed by a judge.

by Anonymousreply 19005/19/2012

Chelsea finally finally got a rich enuf guy

by Anonymousreply 19105/19/2012

Larry David was scheduled to speak and was too distraught to go through with it? Wonder if he fixed up RFK Jr. with Cheryl Hines.

by Anonymousreply 19205/19/2012

One story said that Mary was very distraught to see photos of Robert dating Cheryl Hines in the press - especially, the story said, since Mary hoped that she and Robert might reconcile.

by Anonymousreply 19305/19/2012

Hmmm -- where was Caroline in all of this?

by Anonymousreply 19405/19/2012

It was reported that Caroline Kennedy was in attendance today at the morning funeral service in Bedford.

Caroline is just a cousin-in-law to Mary.

Mary was married to Caroline's cousin, RFK Jr.

by Anonymousreply 19505/19/2012

R194 Caroline was there, quiet and reserved as always.

Can we all agree now that Mary was socially prominent?

by Anonymousreply 19605/19/2012

from dictionary.com

definition of prominent:

leading, important, or well-known: a prominent citizen.

Mary Kennedy was not leading and not well-known.

definition of prominence:

The state of being prominent: widely known or eminent

Mary Kennedy was not widely known and not eminent.

by Anonymousreply 19705/19/2012

R197 in her community she was most certainly a prominent citizen.

by Anonymousreply 19805/19/2012

Her husband cheated on her, set up housekeeping with his new lover, and started divorce proceedings, and yet still went to court to claim her body in order to hold the funeral he wanted for her, where he gave the eulogy, excluding her biological family. And she was buried where he wanted her body placed.

All those people upthread who made such a big deal about what a wonderful man he is are clearly deluded. He's a privileged, entitled ass, and he behaved like a monster to her parents and sisters.

I wonder what his children think of the way he treated their mother.

by Anonymousreply 19905/19/2012

Not differing with you, R199, but:

One of Mary's sisters was present at the funeral in Bedford this morning according to all the reports.

(and maybe Mary's brother - not sure about the brother)

Further reports are saying they're not sure if Mary will be buried after all at the Kennedy compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts which is where Robert wanted her buried.

by Anonymousreply 20005/19/2012

How could RFK, Jr. do this? I do not understand it. I am Colombian and in Colombia all family is welcomed when someone passes except for any family member who abused the deceased at any point and that is it. So, if your daddy diddled you, no dice, but everyone else is welcomed with open arms and works together out of respect for the deceased.

RFK, Jr. disrespected his wife, her family, her friends, and gave his children many issues for years to come. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 20105/19/2012

"The wooden casket had no flowers on it and was carried by her children, one of her sisters and the gardener who discovered her body hanging inside the family’s barn."

at least the one sister was present and helped carry the casket. buy "most of Mary's six sisters and brothers were not present"

by Anonymousreply 20205/19/2012

Why do the Kennedys not understand that running roughshod over people like this does not make them look good?

by Anonymousreply 20305/19/2012

If you are married to someone Socially Prominant, You are also by societal convention, prominant.

by Anonymousreply 20405/19/2012

Here is a photo of the burial which took place later in the day today at St Francis Xavier Cemetery in Centerville, Mass....

with RFK Jr and children praying over casket.

by Anonymousreply 20505/19/2012

Why did the gardener carry her coffin? That is just weird....and of course she was socially prominent. She is a Kennedy. Many celebrities were friends, and attended her funeral. When she got the DUI, it was on the news and gossip sites. She lived in a mansion. What the hell else do you want to make a person prominent? I cannot believe that the EX was allowed to give the eulogy at her funeral though...it is so wrong on every level. He has been publicly screwing another woman for some time. I'm with r201, and say fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 20605/19/2012

Did brother Dougie kick anyone in the crotch at the funeral?

by Anonymousreply 20705/19/2012

Are there any wives from this family who are happily married?

by Anonymousreply 20805/19/2012

So she was buried right near Hyannisport, MA by the Kennedy compound -

this map shows Centerville, MA and St. Francis Xavier Cemetery right near Hyannisport, MA

Seems like they must have flown the immediate family and casket to that location today.

by Anonymousreply 20905/19/2012

[quote]So she was buried right near Hyannisport, MA by the Kennedy compound -

A place from which she had been banned for the past two years

by Anonymousreply 21005/19/2012

As I said, if a Kennedy walks towards you...turn the other way. They are the kiss of death for women.

by Anonymousreply 21105/19/2012

here is the link i meant to include at R209

by Anonymousreply 21305/19/2012

r212 You are so wrong.

by Anonymousreply 21405/19/2012

To be safe...just stay away from Kennedy's.

by Anonymousreply 21505/19/2012

R212 is mentally ill, and there won't be a single celebrity at his funeral.

by Anonymousreply 21605/19/2012

I wonder how all this will affect the Cheryl Hines/RFK jr. Relationship. Surely, this is not the way to go into a potential marriage. Both of them must feel some amount of guilt about this - how can they feel any happiness together after this?

And really, if Cheryl has ANY sense and self-respect at all, she will run from this relationship because marrying into that family is like marrying into a Greek tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 21705/19/2012

The recent devastating restraining orders against Mary seemed to be what finally made her lose her will to live:

"Robert Kennedy, 58 — the son of the late Sen. Robert F. Kennedy — filed temporary restraining orders against Mary that a Westchester judge signed on March 28, April 19 and again last Friday, documents show.

He also filed an order of protection last September and got another judge to hold her in contempt of court later that month.

The two were due back on Aug. 10. A four-day trial scheduled for September could have resulted in her losing custody."

Robert certainly was being callous.

by Anonymousreply 21805/19/2012

Mary was deeply in debt:

"Kennedy and his first wife, Emily Ruth Black, bought the Bedford home in 1985, town records show.

After they divorced in 1994, Mary paid Black $500,000 and became a co-owner of the house with Kennedy. Records show a $500,000 home equity line on the house."

So Robert Kennedy had his new wife, Mary, pay $500,000 to become co-owner of the home, and now Mary continued to be $500,000 in debt on the house with a $500,000 home equity line on it.

And then she was very humiliated by Cheryl Hines:

" Mary also felt publicly embarrassed as Kennedy carried on his high-profile romance with “Curb Your Enthusiasm” star Hines, sources said.

“She faced losing her kids, and his relationship with Cheryl Hines was humiliating. At an event last month, he walked the red carpet with Cheryl as a couple and took the kids,” a source said of the Riverkeeper Annual Fisherman’s Ball in late April.

“She loved him. Her family and her home [were] her heart and soul,” the first family friend said.

“Even after they separated, she was pretending everything was fine. She’d still call him her husband. It was bizarre and sad.”

by Anonymousreply 21905/19/2012

With all the Kennedy money, why would a wife and mother end up with so little?

Would that be due to trust funds and lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 22005/19/2012

What happens to the debt now?

by Anonymousreply 22105/19/2012

More to the story. Seems he threatened to get full custody of the kids and stopped paying her bills. Vicious divorce heading to trial in August.

Smells like murder to me.

by Anonymousreply 22205/19/2012

It's horrible to have children carry the coffin. Wow! And why was he leading the procession? He's a vicious and cut-throat fuck. Not sure why cameras and media weren't banned. Oh, right, because he has some non-profit or office-running-thingy, right?

I hate these people with the first of a thousand suns and wish bad, bad, things for all of them. Apparently, I'm not alone.

by Anonymousreply 22305/19/2012

R132, according to the NY Post, this asshat had his first marriage annulled, as well. Even after they had children. I fucking hate these people.

by Anonymousreply 22405/19/2012

Having three very recent restraining orders filed against Mary by Robert would tend to diminish any remaining self-esteem and crush a person's will to live.

by Anonymousreply 22505/19/2012

She lived across the entire country. He's a multi-millionnaire. He's a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 22605/19/2012

Robert was living in a house in Bedford NY one mile from Mary's house in Bedford -

and Robert was living with their two youngest kids while the two older kids were away at school.

Robert also spent time in Los Angeles and lived part-time there.

by Anonymousreply 22705/19/2012

Perhaps the three restaining orders in April and May 2012 were to keep Mary away from the children, not away from Robert.

by Anonymousreply 22805/19/2012

No, Robert has a house in MA. He was living with and fucking Hines in LA.

by Anonymousreply 22905/19/2012

No, all of the articles the last day or two, specifically say that Robert has a house just one-mile from Mary's house in Bedford NY where he was living with the two youngest kids.

by Anonymousreply 23005/19/2012

Yes, of course all the newspaper articles are saying that. It makes him look like an involved daddy. He owns a residence, but wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 23105/19/2012

R231 he rents the house in Bedford that is a mile away. I guess he can give up the rental now and move back home.

by Anonymousreply 23205/20/2012

Cheryl,You in danger,girl!

by Anonymousreply 23305/22/2012

Cheryl Hines has already run a thousand miles away from this lunatic.

Here's more on what an upstanding citizen RFK, Jr. is:

In 1984, Kennedy joined the Riverkeeper organization to satisfy the 1,500 hours community service to which he was sentenced. He worked with the group to sue alleged polluters of the Hudson River. After his 1,500 hours were complete, the group hired Kennedy as its chief attorney.[11] While at Riverkeeper, Kennedy hired William Wegner, a falconry friend who had pleaded guilty to federal criminal charges of smuggling bird eggs from Australia in contravention of the laws of Australia and the United States. Robert Boyle, NY Riverkeeper's founder and former president, fired Wegner but Kennedy re-hired him. Eight members of the Riverkeeper board walked out of the board meeting in protest and resigned from the board.

by Anonymousreply 23405/22/2012

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a Kennedy was a womanizer HOWEVER she obviously had some substance abuse and depression issues.

Perhaps he couldn't take the emotional toll. Maybe she was a threat to their children and they were unsafe alone with her. Maybe he still loved her but couldn't live with her anymore so he moved on.

All of a sudden she's a saint because she married into the evil empire and had no choice but to hang herself?

Also to make snide comments that he's fucking Cheryl Hines? Robert and Mary Kennedy have been apart for over three years. He's not allowed to have sex with someone else during a legal separation???? When did this become iVillage?

by Anonymousreply 23505/22/2012

The evidence of Mary being nicer (or less mean) than Robert comes from his behavior after her death. Cheryl Hines is immaterial -- absconding Mary's body is not.

by Anonymousreply 23605/22/2012

[quote]Perhaps he couldn't take the emotional toll. Maybe she was a threat to their children and they were unsafe alone with her. Maybe

Perhaps...maybe...maybe

Living in a dream world, frau?

by Anonymousreply 23705/22/2012

I think the point is nobody knows enough to pass judgment on either's life or character. Presumably, as in most long-term failed marriages, both parties were responsible. Unlike soap operas, in real life people are neither sinners nor saints, relationships are complicated, and their collapse is over-determined. Posters waging a pro- or anti- Kennedy vendetta are tediously transparent.

by Anonymousreply 23805/22/2012

First of all, I don't believe for a moment that she *didn't* leave a note. RFK almost certainly had someone on the household staff in his pocket, and had them scrub the place of anything incriminating before the police got there.

This guy is so arrogant, and so dumb, that he allowed himself to be quoted discussing his last phone conversation with her a couple of days before her death. She asked him several times "Was I a good girl?" and he said "yes." If you read that exchange carefully, she's saying that although she did all the right things, and he didn't love her anyway -- that nothing she could have done pleased him.

by Anonymousreply 24005/22/2012

I'm glad at least one Kennedy is hung.

by Anonymousreply 24105/22/2012

r221 -- you can bet the Kennedy accountants had an insurance policy in place w/RFK as beneficiary (prob. w/o Mary's knowledge) to cover her death expenses and mortgage insurance.

by Anonymousreply 24205/22/2012

If Mary had had a stronger will—and been facing less daunting emotional issues—maybe she could have served RFK and his moll a "Betty Broderick Surprise Breakfast."

It might have evened the score just a bit.

Can't be an accident that a string of women (going back decades) who have become somehow associated with Kennedy men have ended up dead before their time.

by Anonymousreply 24305/22/2012

The simple fact is if she hadn't contested the divorce, her family would have been able to bury her according to their wishes. I don't know if her emotional state was such that she could not think out consequences to her actions beyond the simple emotional release or retribution motive, but she sure left a mess for everyone, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 24405/24/2012

Cause of death Twitter

by Anonymousreply 24505/24/2012

R244 I am sorry but her husband could have just opened things up for her siblings and all because it would have been the decent thing to do and no one would have stopped it.

by Anonymousreply 24605/24/2012

I was fipping through "The Amateur" today @ Cosco and while I think Ed Klein is a total hack, the section I read talked about how Michelle Obama had no use for the Kennedys, especially Caroline. I have no idea whether any of this is true, but if it is, it makes me like Michelle all the more.

by Anonymousreply 24705/26/2012

Kennedys hack the corpse with an ax...

June 10, 2012, 4:39 p.m.

In politics, names can become synonymous with an idea. “Reagan” connotes the best of what the Republican Party imagines itself to be. “Paul” — by way of perennial presidential candidate Ron and his son and current senator, Rand — evokes individualism and libertarianism.

But in all American politics, there is hardly a name that’s more synonymous with tragedy than “Kennedy.” Every story that arises about the storied family only seems to make that bond harder to dissolve.

This weekend, it’s the revelation of private court documents detailing the long, painful fall of Mary Kennedy, the late wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

The new records appeared with an in-depth Newsweek exposé into Mary Kennedy’s final days before she committed suicide last month at the family’s estate in Bedford, N.Y. They were part of a confidential affidavit filed in 2011 as part of the couple’s divorce proceedings; the magazine declined to tell the Associated Press how it got the document.

In the filing, Robert Kennedy said he first met a 14-year-old Mary Kennedy in 1975 when she became friends with his sister Kerry. He was 21 at the time. He said he later “fell deeply in love with Mary in 1993” while he was separating from his first wife, Emily Black.

The confidential 51-page affidavit — only five pages were made public — is itself a kind of tragedy in bureaucratic miniature, in which informal expressions of affection are presented as evidence along with a stern list of legal demands both dark and telling of the problems Mary Kennedy faced during her long decline.

“She was blessed with a profound spirituality that had emerged from her struggles with the eating disorders that had, in her youth, caused her hospitalizations and nearly killed her,” Robert Kennedy said in the affidavit. “I loved the way she blossomed in crowds, the thirst for adventure that brought her alive during our frequent whitewater and wilderness camping trips. I adored her grand gestures and her careful attention to tiny details and the elegance and enthusiasm with which she undertook every enterprise.”

This comes just a page after a legal request for a protective order, where suffering becomes a kind of request list: “To require Defendant to stop her physical attacks against me; To require Defendant to remain sober in the presence of our children; … To require Defendant to stop stealing my personal property including suitcases, cell phones, toiletry kits, prescription drugs, wallets, passports computers, papers, briefcases and other items.”

Also: “To prohibit Defendant from following me on vacation trips or business travel where I have asked Defendant not to come.”

And then, darkly, one of the last requests: “To prohibit Defendant from threatening suicide in front of the children.”

It wasn’t always like this. Kennedy said she treated his first two kids well before their 1994 marriage, but that changed.

“Mary began to be abusive toward both my children and particularly hateful toward Kick,” he said, referring to his daughter with Emily Black, Kathleen Alexandra, by her nickname. After three years of marriage, he said, “I saw enough evidence of troubling conduct to trigger my first efforts to divorce Mary.”

He described finding items stolen from 9-year-old Kick hidden in Mary’s bureau, beneath some clothes.

Kennedy had finished the child-custody agreement by June 28, 2011, after which Mary Kennedy read it and pleaded with Robert Kennedy not to file it in court, he said. He described her calling “many dozens of times every day over the July 4th weekend, screaming, crying, threatening to destroy me and telling me she was on her way up to visit.”

A notary did not sign the court filing until September, scratching out the “June” on the form that had been awaiting Robert Kennedy’s final approval.

Eight months later, Mary Kennedy was found dead in the estate’s barn by the housekeeper, her husband and Robert Kennedy.

“Mary was as neat as Bobby was sloppy, and she had tied a beautiful knot at the end of the rope.

by Anonymousreply 24806/10/2012

The full Newsweek article:

by Anonymousreply 24906/10/2012

It's sad, but really how is that news, Newsweek? Totally gossip.

by Anonymousreply 25006/10/2012

Newsweek is now the official journalistic hit-squad in the US. They also did a hit piece on that Government official who ended up dead in a garbage dump.

by Anonymousreply 25106/10/2012

Mary Kennedy's family blasts Newsweek hit piece:

by Anonymousreply 25206/11/2012

I tend to believe the Newsweek piece written by a very credible journalist as well. She probably DID have a severe boarderline personality disorder and perhaps depression. She had a life long history of related problems to both condition that exacerbate them- eating disorders and substance abuse. The kinds of off the cuff threats and disinhibition are consistent with her mental illnesses. Sounds like RFK had a good undertanding of his wife's good qualities and her problems. I have known at least one person some the same as she is described. It is impossible to live with or have a relationship with such a person until 1- their substance abuse is brought under control and 2 and then treatment of her mental illnesses.

A very sad situation. I am sure her family are nuts about all of it. My guess is that she has a troubled family as well-

by Anonymousreply 25306/11/2012

If RFK, Jr. does not watch it, one of the children he had with his late wife will join her really soon.

by Anonymousreply 25406/11/2012

What a sad story. Borderline personality disorder really isn't treatable is it?

by Anonymousreply 25506/11/2012

R253 and r255 have Hyannis IPs

by Anonymousreply 25606/11/2012

[quote]"Mary began to be abusive toward both my children and particularly hateful toward Kick,” [quote]

What did he expect? He named the kid Kick.

by Anonymousreply 25706/11/2012

How will Nationwide go on?

by Anonymousreply 25806/11/2012

Actually , Kick was the nickname of JFK's sister Kathleen who died in a plane crash in Europe after WWII. So RFK Jr appropriated the nickname of the dead Kathleen as well as her proper name for his daughter.

Kind of creepy to give the nickname of a dead relative you never met to your kid.

by Anonymousreply 25906/11/2012

What's with RFK Jr that he keeps marrying women he has to divorce? He's a. two time loser, awaiting his third chance at making some woman a divorcee

His "political" career -- such as it is -- is over. Heroin, fake vaccine scares, failed marriages. The only way he could have a successful political career at this point is if he becomes a republican.

by Anonymousreply 26006/11/2012

All this Kennedy hatred. The person who posted about his hatred has some serious issues. Honestly, who let the dogs out?

A substance abuser who went off the deep end and became abusive to her stepchildren since she could not take out her hostility on the husband. He got tired of the situation and decided to divorce her. She committed suicide so her children could find her.

If she was not married to a Kennedy every queen in the country would be bitching about what an entitled frau she was. Such hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 26106/11/2012

[quote]Actually , Kick was the nickname of JFK's sister Kathleen who died in a plane crash in Europe after WWII. So RFK Jr appropriated the nickname of the dead Kathleen as well as her proper name for his daughter.

I'm still waiting for "Joe 'PT-109' Kennedy V."

by Anonymousreply 26206/11/2012

Speaking of dogs r261, she drunkenly ran over and killed the family pet in their driveway.

by Anonymousreply 26306/11/2012

R246, this may be part of the reason. They should have been involved while she was alive.

[quote]Bobby repeatedly pleaded with Mary’s brothers and sisters to do an intervention. On June 17, 2011, he wrote an email to them saying, “Mary is a wonderful, generous, kind, and wise person but depression and illness are now killing her. I know you have told me that her frequent suicide threats are not real. I do not believe this is accurate. I see her now sinking into a terrible darkness. She desperately needs a family intervention.” Thomas Richardson, the titular leader of the family, replied, asking that these emails stop: “We will be forced to respond in kind, and the record that we will be forced to set forth is not one that Bobby will be pleased to have on paper or in electronic form.”

by Anonymousreply 26406/11/2012

If this is true, what's really sad is that he didn't believe his daughter when she told him about the abuse. Even after he found evidence supporting her claims, he waited years to divorce Mary, knowing that she could potentially become even more violent and hurtful towards all his children.

I tend to think it might not have been his "savior" complex that kept him with her, but rather he enjoyed being the center of her universe. She had BDP and he was a narcissist. Toxic combo for those kids. I feel sorry for them.

by Anonymousreply 26506/11/2012

[quote]His father had spent much of his inheritance on his 1968 presidential run. What was left went largely to his widow, the remaining amount divided among the 11 children.

This is interesting. I had the impression, from Jackie, that the inheritance went mostly to the children, not the widow.

by Anonymousreply 26606/11/2012

[quote] Thomas Richardson, the titular leader of the family, replied, asking that these emails stop: “We will be forced to respond in kind, and the record that we will be forced to set forth is not one that Bobby will be pleased to have on paper or in electronic form.

Ooh I wish they'd responded "in kind." I would've loved to read their emails replying to Bobby's.

by Anonymousreply 26706/11/2012

The allegations about her stealing items from the stepdaughter, and hiding them in a drawer, are incredibly creepy. I think that r265 may be unto something. They both may have personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 26806/11/2012

This is all from his perspective. She also was contesting the divorce so he could have made stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 26906/12/2012

Or the stepdaughter could have been gaslighting her, by "losing" her things and planting them in her stepmother's drawers. Wouldn't be the first time it's happened...RKF Jr. used it later in his divorce filing as evidence against his wife.

by Anonymousreply 27006/12/2012

Why would RFK lie about this in an affadavit? He is rich and powerful. He could have simply divorced her.

by Anonymousreply 27106/12/2012

Damn!

Have you seen Robert Kennedy on cable discussing the Skakel case?

He comes off as a full retard and his voice is horrible. Stuttering and halting, like he's an old aging drunk.

His angry bit with CNN legal analyst Jeff Toobin was hysterical. I was actually rooting for Toobin.

by Anonymousreply 27211/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.