Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT Drop Dead Diva?

Is it ever coming back?

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013

WHET.. sorry!

by Anonymousreply 105/14/2012

Haven't seen it since the first season, but I thought it usually airs in June.

by Anonymousreply 205/14/2012

She died.

by Anonymousreply 305/14/2012

just saw a promo for it this morning... sorry can't remember the date the new episodes start...

by Anonymousreply 405/15/2012

Is your Google broken, OP?

by Anonymousreply 505/15/2012

DL favorite, Patty Duke stars in a upcoming episode to air sometime in June 2012

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2012

I believe according to IMDB when I checked a couple weeks ago it starts like June 8 or something. Can't wait. It's a corny show, but it always gets me right here!

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2012

did anyone see Patty Duke and Valerie Harper's eposide yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 806/18/2012

Kim Kardashion was in the first two episodes of the season. Thank god she's gone now. They got rid of the cute (young Scott Baio look alike) guardian angel once and for all and replaced him with a new one (who looks like Matthew Davis from Vampire Diaries).

I wonder though how long can the show go on with the basic premise of Deb's soul in a lawyer's body?

by Anonymousreply 906/18/2012

I would loved for Patty to have becoming a new cast member.Her character was so cool.

by Anonymousreply 1006/18/2012

[quote]They got rid of the cute (young Scott Baio look alike) guardian angel

He's on Mad Men now..

by Anonymousreply 1106/18/2012

I know the actor is on another show now, but what reason did they give for Fred being replaced?

by Anonymousreply 1206/18/2012

Fred had to leave because he revealed himself to be an angel. As soon as he left, Stacy forgot about him. I liked Fred, though. I was sad to see him leave.

I'm such a sap for this show.

by Anonymousreply 1306/18/2012

Anyone watching the final season? Moira Kelly was on the latest episode. Damn, she's a middle-aged Joan Crawford, now. Not sure that's entirely good for her.

by Anonymousreply 1408/19/2013

Moira Kelly is looking so old, that was shocking.

The show really pissed me off with the whole Owen storyline, I think because he's the only other overweight character on the show, so OF COURSE she is going to want to be with him and forget all about Greyson. And then the stupid kiss & continuing to fawn over Owen...ugh. I think I would have been ok if Owen was at least as attractive as Greyson, but even the show commented at one point about how "someone like her can't end up with someone like greyson." it was offensive.

The lead used to be a smart, intelligent woman, but this entire season she was just a ditsy idiot.

..then again, Owen looks just like an ex-boyfriend of mine who I now can't stand. So I could also just be very biased.

by Anonymousreply 1508/19/2013

The fans brought it back and the idiot writers ruined every chance they had to wrap it up well. It has become beyond stupid and worthy of cancellation.

by Anonymousreply 1608/20/2013

ITA, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1708/20/2013

This season was worth watching just for Lee Tergesen in drag, again.

by Anonymousreply 1808/21/2013

Anyone watch these final episodes? Is this supposed to be the final season or what?

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

It was just renewed, R19. They really should have wrapped it up this season. I hate what they did to Stacy's character, and Jane is like DiNozzo and Abby on NCIS now-- regressed to toddler behavior. It is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

Yeah, I was thinking it's time to wrap it up. This back and forth with Grayson is getting old. They should just two a two-hour wrap and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.