Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mayim Bialik: Is she a fag hag or just desperate for attention?

'Survivor: One World' reunion: Colton Cumbie gets a shot at redemption and blows it

[quote]And then - WTF! Mayim Bialik is there as a fan of the show?! And she defends Colton and calls him fabulous, which - shut up, Mayim Bialik. He's a gross person. He is not entertaining. He is not, as Jeff said, a villain we love to hate. He's a gross, ugly bully who should not be encouraged this way! Ughhhhh. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 1110/10/2012

For west coast people, don't click on the link and get your show ruined. The finale is tonight.

by Anonymousreply 105/14/2012

Oops, no it was last night, nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 205/14/2012

She is inrensely religious and keeps babbling to anyone who want to listen. Yes, she is an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 305/14/2012

Just desperate for attention. And it's funny how she always says she doesn't watch television in her house, but now she's saying she watches "Survivor"?

by Anonymousreply 405/14/2012

Holy shit, what a face on that one! She looks like a neighborhood barber, counting the years till he can retire.

by Anonymousreply 505/14/2012

I'm not sure I understand the difference, OP.

by Anonymousreply 605/14/2012

I disapprove of her stance on Colton. I approve of her stance on attatchment parenting.

by Anonymousreply 705/14/2012

I enjoy her on Big Bang BUT she needs to stop the publicity and giving baby advice. Just be Amy Farrah Fowler and put Mayim back where she's been.

by Anonymousreply 805/14/2012

I have a degree in neuroscience, bitches. Bow before me.

by Anonymousreply 905/14/2012

and she hung the PhD on the clothes line.

by Anonymousreply 1005/14/2012

Holy shit, what a face on that one! She looks like a neighborhood barber, counting the years till he can retire ____ I doubt you look any better

by Anonymousreply 1110/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.