Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Are They Gone Yet? Part 19

I'll be happy to help them pack their bags.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 60105/27/2012

I think this sets the tone for the new thread:

[quote]She's disappointed nothing " bad" has happened to her yet? Only a clueless, spoiled, self centered 22 year old brat would make a comment like that. Someone with some life experience would call that "blessed." She truly believes she's special. I would be happy to clue her in - the bad will come. It comes for everyone. Even the rich and spoiled. ( More so, perhaps.)

by They Need to Go Awayreply 105/13/2012

Thanks, OP.

These two need to go die in a fucking grease fire. I hope that would be interesting enough for Kristen.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 205/13/2012

[quote]Kristen Stewart's style takes another hit as she steps out in Rob Pattinson's mucky cap

Of course, if you are going to be a true rebel, you have to wear dirty things on your head to prove to the masses that you don't care about hygiene because you are REAL.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 305/13/2012

What the hell? I guess this one will make those middle-aged housewives swoon.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 405/13/2012

[quote]She's disappointed nothing " bad" has happened to her yet? Only a clueless, spoiled, self centered 22 year old brat would make a comment like that. Someone with some life experience would call that "blessed." She truly believes she's special. I would be happy to clue her in - the bad will come. It comes for everyone. Even the rich and spoiled. ( More so, perhaps.)

Only a spoiled child would wish something bad happened to their perfect life to make it more interesting. Really, at 22 she's too old to actually believe this crap. Is she stunted? Mentally challenged? Bad things happen to EVERYBODY whether you are rich or poor. What would she think if one of family members got ill or had a horrific accent? Would that be fucked up enough for her? With all the horror in the world, why would anybody want to experience bad things?

God I hate this worthless cunt. She's as spoiled as Kim Kardashian, only she thinks this faux-rebel James Dean posture makes her more 'real'. Fuck off. Bad things WILL come. To EVERYBODY.

And I simply don't believe she reads all the books she referenced in that interview. Anybody that read that much would be able to string a coherent sentence together, would have a more sophisticated vocabulary and would know how to accurately express themselves.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 505/13/2012

They are really oblivious to everything that's going on in the world. I remember a Dutch interview where Rob was totally unaware of the name Silvio Berlusconi, who used to be Prime Minister of Italy at the time

That was painful; especially when you are always trying to come across as very deep and intelligent.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 605/13/2012

[quote]And when she talks about 'everyone' knowing about the ring, it's pretty clear she thinks 'everyone' would be those fanatics on the boards that worship her. And, yes, I'd say she reads those boards based on what she said.

No doubt she's playing to that crowd. I bet most people reading that interview would have no idea what that ring conversation is about. She's definitely invested in what the Twilight fans think about her and always throws them a bone in regards to her 'relationship.'

You either guard your privacy to the point you won't touch your boyfriend in public, or you don't. She always has it both ways. It's a PR game, she likes the attention the showmance brings her.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 705/13/2012

Dammit. I screwed up the Url at R4. Sorry. Here it is again.

Apparently this picture is supposed to be disturbing--it's from one of his Cosmopolis scenes.

But whatever.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 805/13/2012

had a horrific accent?

I meant horrific accident. What Stewart is trying to do in SWATH is a horrific accent.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 905/13/2012

[quote]With all the horror in the world, why would anybody want to experience bad things?

Exactly. But when you've grown up wealthy and protected, you think BAD things will be FUN and make you deep and meaningful.

She's not only showing how immature she is, she's also showing how vapid she is. To actually want something bad to happen to her and to admit that publicly is just plain stupid.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1005/13/2012

Lol R5. That's a good one.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1105/13/2012

[quote]Apparently this picture is supposed to be disturbing--it's from one of his Cosmopolis scenes.

No, the whole shoot was a homage to David Cronenberg films. The twin stuff was Dead Ringers, and the other ones referenced Videodrome and Scanners.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1205/13/2012

She probably choked on the word "boyfriend."

This girl is a queer as a three dollar bill and everybody knows it.

And don't discount that this interview was released on Pattinson's birthday. I mean, COME ON.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1305/13/2012

[quote]These two need to go die in a fucking grease fire. I hope that would be interesting enough for Kristen

You stop it! These are lovely actors.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1405/13/2012

So are The Epic Couple out at an intimate little restaurant having a cozy, romantic birthday dinner? And are 'insiders' seeing them give each other secret glances while holding hands in a dark corner out of the glare of the cameras?

Right.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1505/13/2012

[quote]Rob was sorry that they weren't more daring, wanting to push all the limits with this shoot," reads the accompanying article. The magazine promises it will make any "Twilight" fan see Pattinson in a new light.

He's trying so hard to change his Edward image. Gee. I feel for him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1605/13/2012

Isn't that the twink's skateboard?

Applying Robsten logic, they're sharing, so they must be fucking!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 1805/13/2012

LOL Now I think the only skaterboy here might be Rob while the twink is the carrier. What's up with the boards? At first paddle boarding, now skateboarding. Next we will read he knocked his teeth out.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2105/13/2012

Ha, those shots are outside of a hotel near the castle that Kristen was/is doing press in. So he basically waited around for her like a little bitch on his birthday.... toting skaterboy's objects of love. How pathetic.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2205/13/2012

[quote]Yet, his career, outside of “Twilight’s” popularity with teens, has yet to hit any of the notable career milestones as similar actors of previous generations. Stars like Montgomery Clift, Marlon Brando and James Dean had already earned the critical acclaim that Rob still lacks in their twenties.

He's only got four more years to prove himself! Can he do it? Well, at the rate he's going, I'd have to say no.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2305/13/2012

R23 He's got 5 projects lined up after Cosmo though, so I think he's doing pretty well for himself.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2405/13/2012

He'll be doing TV in a few years time.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2505/13/2012

The utter failure of Remember Me, Water for Elephants and all his other non-Twilight projects just proves that not only can't Pattinson act his way out of paper bag, he has no appeal beyond Edward. That series is almost over now, and so is he.

He'll take whatever scraps are offered to him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2605/13/2012

[quote]He's got 5 projects lined up after Cosmo though, so I think he's doing pretty well for himself.

Well, R23, it doesn't matter how many projects he has lined up if he can't garner much critical praise for his acting. That's what the article at the link is about. Not how many films he has going but what the critics think of his acting.

Now just maybe Cosmopolis will get him the praise he's looking for. Who knows? But based on what I've seen in the trailers so far, I'd say it's doubtful.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2705/13/2012

Sweet Jesus!

Those sunglasses, scrunchy and earring, yep I am convinced; he's straight!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2805/14/2012

Always desperate to prove that she's straight, Kristen, the perfect and doting heterosexual girlfriend, rented out a restaurant at the hotel she's staying in in London and planned a big 'ole get-together with Rob's family and friends. Really intimate. Except it wasn't. Someone "leaked" the details of the party and paps and fans swarmed the entrance (while she conveniently brought her bodyguard to a BIRTHDAY PARTY, so clearly she knew to expect paps). This is an upscale restaurant at an upscale hotel and we're meant to believe that one of the employees just "leaked" this information? No. Just another attempt on Kristen's part to let EVERYONE know what a good, heterosexual girlfriend she is. Pathetic.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 2905/14/2012

Pics from the aforementioned b-day bash:

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3005/14/2012

R26 is going a bit far with the "utter failure" comment. Both movies turned a nice profit, though neither was a blockbuster, and were fairly low budget to start with.

Much more interesting than that: Hugh Jackman was at Rob's birthday party.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3105/14/2012

It's so funny how utterly juvenile and chaste this showmance is. It's so perfectly aimed at its audience (teens and prudish, undersexed middle aged moms). No kissing, hand holding, almost no touching at all. Just love tokens like shared clothing, promise rings-things that are deemed romantic to middle schoolers. It really is Twilight-Real Life.

And that Elle interview was orchestrated to the nth degree. The entire bookstore tour was so totally pre-planned by a publicist to hit all the marks and talking points. Oh, yes of course we'll walk right by Bel Ami! That "my fucking boyfriend line" was so clunky and awkwardly stuck in there. How obvious!

The ring mention was also another bone thrown to the fans (and the really invested ones, I don't know much about this ring). They must be very aware what these people think and want.

Let me tell you, real adult relationships are not like this. Only the truly stunted and delusional thinks this stuff is 'cute' or 'sweet.'

And in that line of thought, who the hell dresses like that for a birthday party in a swanky restaurant? Sienna Miller is the only one appropriately dressed and at 30 she way too old for this shit. I can't even imagine hanging out with these people, so they seem so utterly pathetic. Tom Stu in a scrunchie? These people are ASSHOLES.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3205/14/2012

R30 That is one ugly looking family!

His sister looks like a transvestite, in fact everyone looks like trash. Tom Sturridge tops everything though, could anyone possibly look more unattractive?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3305/14/2012

This ain't cute.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3505/14/2012

I agree, R35. That Marchesa dress isn't flattering on her (hate the frayed threads!) and her hair looks too flyaway. The frosted eye makeup is a miss too, as are her blurry and glassy eyes. Too much celebrating with her "fucking boyfriend" on his b-day?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3605/14/2012

She's got that Rumer Willis witchy chin going on. Sometimes she can look okay. This is not one of those times.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3705/14/2012

Rob's been spotted sitting next to his beard at the premiere, wearing a cap via fans on Twitter. Miss Butch has already taken her heels off, natch.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3805/14/2012

R28, Wonderfully ridiculous. I think he's shaved off the sides of his hair as well. Did he always have the earing?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 3905/14/2012

A baseball cap to a premiere. Oy. These people really need to grow the fuck up.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4005/14/2012

Cue the PDA reports, yet no one is taking pics (as always)

[quote]κrιsτεη sτεωαrτ. † ‏ @GoldenRobsten ROBSTEN ARE HOLDING HANDS OMFG.

[quote]κrιsτεη sτεωαrτ. † ‏ @GoldenRobsten Rob attended the SWATH Premiere with his sisters, parents and friends to support his girlfriend. Could he be a better boyfriend? NO.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4105/14/2012

Same old, same old bearding bullshit.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4205/14/2012

[quote]No kissing, handholding, almost no touching at all.

Exactly, R32. And since the showmance is so perfectly tailored to this particular audience, it's easy for platonic friends like Robert and Kristen to play it out. What could be better? No need to hold hands or hug (things a normal romantic couple would naturally do) because the Holy Romance is too spiritual and special for that. The fans will fill in the missing details with their fantasies anyway, so the reality is they (the couple) don't hardly even have to pretend to be in love to be convincing.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4305/14/2012

She sooo in love with herself..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4405/14/2012

More breathless tweets with no photos. When will this silliness end?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4505/14/2012

I can bet there will be some photos..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4605/14/2012

Well, R46, if there are pictures of the two of them looking romantic (kissing, hugging) that would be nice for a change.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4705/14/2012

Apparently Kristen is wearing THE RING, so the Robstens have very wet panties right now.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4805/14/2012

Rob is being a really great and doting boyfriend on this promo tour rme. I wonder if he's going to follow her throughout Europe, since they have to be in Cannes at the same time.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 4905/14/2012

Considering they focused almost entirely on Theron and Hemsworth in all of the ads and clips/trailers for SWATH it is not at all surprising that the only way she got a little bit of the spotlight back was by her magazine cover and bitchy interview and her "boyfriend." So all of the crazy little Twilight fans will cream themselves that Pattinson was maybe holding her hand at one point and how wonderful and special that is.

Oy, this just get sillier by the minute.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5005/14/2012

Rob showed up at the after party in a cap, so it seems like he was at the premiere. It's a shame that he seems to be really supportive (as a boyfriend, friend, beard, whatever) and she's shitting on him. Even a loser like him doesn't deserve that.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5105/14/2012

You sound like you are one of those protective Pattinson fans, R51. He's a big boy. They both get something out of this bearding arrangement. It sounds like they are platonic friends who use their situation to their advantage.

What they are obviously not are lovers or romantically involved in anyway. They look repelled by each other physically (as most friends would at the prospect of fucking if there's no sexual attraction, or in this case, compatible sexual orientation).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5205/14/2012

Remember someone here saying in April how they would step up their game more than what they have done so far, well this is it.

The only way to stay relevant.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5305/14/2012

R52 It's clear at this point that he is into her. He didn't walk the red carpet to the premiere but snuck in, he wasn't looking to get attention. I'm not a Rob fan but I do have a brain and reason. There's no doubt that she's repulsed by him and using this relationshit as her stepping stone because she's getting desperate but he seems to be into it, legitimately.

And you don't have to be a Rob fan to see that she's taking advantage of him. You don't even have to feel bad for him for it, but own up to the fact that it is what's happening.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5405/14/2012

Oh dear, R54. I don't even know where to begin, but that both Pattinson and Stewart know the deal and know the roles they have to play. That's really all it is.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5505/14/2012

R55 Except he's not the one playing it up. He attempts to be discreet, deflects questions and never mentions her. If you look at all the "proof" we have of their relationship, it comes from Kristen, fabricated or legitimate.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5605/14/2012

[quote]Pattinson was maybe holding her hand

That's it. Maybe. That's all the fans need to confirm it. God, if they would act like a real couple and show their affection in public, there wouldn't be any need for these games.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5705/14/2012

R54, the other way of looking at it is that Rob is playing the game, too. He knew he would be discovered 'sneaking' in and that the fans would Squeeeee! when they found out. I mean what's the point of sneaking in anyway? Just walk in arm and arm with your girlfriend for God's sake.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5805/14/2012

Why would he need to have his picture taken? In the age of Twitter all you have to do is let a bunch of tweets from invested fans and media tell your tale. And then you look so private and anti-Hollywood, which is obviously the image they're trying to sell here. Fangirls have grown cynical and suspicious, this is really the perfect strategy to come off as so above it all.

Kristen is looking especially gay in all that lace and frills.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 5905/14/2012

R58 except he wasn't caught "sneaking in". He was spotted inside and then at the after party. That's being discreet. You can say that he didn't want to overshadow her premiere by walking the red carpet.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6005/14/2012

[60] Or you could say he went in the back knowing full well someone would get a photo of him/them anyways.Same ole same ole. Sorry but she looked way to happy with Joan Jett. I'm not convinced.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6105/14/2012

And why couldn't they walk in to his birthday party together? Or at Coachella? It's the same bullshit to keep them 'interesting' to their batshit fans (the only ones who still care anymore). Otherwise the pretense is ridiculous. If they ARE together then why don't they just BE together, no muss, no fuss? The tabloids and media don't really care, the fans all think they're together anyway. It's all such a stupid ruse at this point. Utterly transparent.

But then again they'd have to actually act like a couple- which they seem incapable of pulling off. Kristen is 100% GAY, Pattinson could go either way and they aren't attracted to each other. And why would they want to have to do that when all they have to do is share the same airspace and touch hands every once in a while to get the same result.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6205/14/2012

She arranged the party so she was there first. And there wasn't a picture of him at the premiere, that's the point. No pictures of him at all except for creepy fans at the after party. He was clearly trying hard to NOT make an "entrance".

And of course, she's definitely gay. I'm not saying it's a two-way relationship. She's trying to sell sell sell and he's working that pussy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6305/14/2012

[quote]She arranged the party so she was there first.

That makes no sense. She has people arrange things. That doesn't mean she couldn't walk in with her boyfriend.

"working that pussy?" Surely, you jest.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6405/14/2012

If she's really gay. Which I would bet money on. Then I doubt good ole Rob is working anything.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6505/14/2012

R58, what do you mean he wasn't caught sneaking in? We're writing about it here, so that means he was 'discovered' in whatever way that happened. And to say he didn't want to over shadow Kristen is ridiculous. Famous celebrity couples go to premieres together all the time.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6605/14/2012

[quote]If they ARE together then why don't they just BE together, no muss, no fuss?

That's it exactly.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6705/14/2012

R64 Information was "leaked" (by her no doubt) that she reserved the whole restaurant (there were pictures of her coming out of the restaurant on Friday) so she clearly arrived beforehand to check on everything. If it was a PR stunt, wouldn't she be entering with him? What good does them arriving separately do for the PR charade?

And her being gay doesn't mean she's open about it, and if she wants to keep selling this relationshit, you bet she's going to work hard to convince Rob, too, so that he'll go along with it. She has enough girl friends that ping for her to be hooking up with on the DL.

Celebrity couples where both parties walk the red carpet. Which he did not. Someone tweeting that he was there in the audience at the premiere is not the same as him being papped going in. The person who tweeted it wasn't paid off by their PR team to say they saw him there. If any one of you here saw Rob at a bar, you'd probably tweet about it, too.

You guys need to, for once, take off the "PR filter" and be objective about things. Everything that happens with these two can be either PR, PR on one side, or not PR at all. But any one of those is a legitimate option.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6805/14/2012

Ah, but according to the fans R66, that would be "selling" their relationship and they're just too precious and special to do something like THAT. That's what OTHER (read: non-special) Hollywood couples do. Their Epic Love is too holy and important for such trivial impulses.

God, I hope this movie flops so we can be done with Kristen Stewart already. Her smug, pointy face is just ripe for punching. Hard.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 6905/14/2012

R69 I never said they were "too good for PR". I'm calling it like I see it. And clearly, Kristen is not above PR.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7005/14/2012

R68, how do you know exactly who is tweeting? And I agree, the ones tweeting are not PR people. The tweeters are no doubt fans desperate for attention and desperate to have their fellow fans believe in the dream.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7105/14/2012

R71 Not everyone who tweets about spotting him is a Robstener. Don't be ridiculous. Some of you are as extreme and ridiculous about your PR theories as Robsteners are about it being oMg TrU lUv 4eVeR

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7205/14/2012

I think your theory is ridiculous, R68. So what now, Kristen is gay, but in a relationship with Pattinson that HE thinks is real (but isn't on her end), and also maybe fucking women on the side without Pattinson knowing? So she's some kind of Lady MacBeth pulling all the strings while Pattinson is just some lovestruck innocent lamb? Nah, not buying it.

[quote]The person who tweeted it wasn't paid off by their PR team to say they saw him there. If any one of you here saw Rob at a bar, you'd probably tweet about it, too.

Who needs to pay somebody to tweet? He went to a premiere crawling with Twilight fans and media. I could have predicted somebody would have tweeted his appearance a month ago, and I ain't psychic.

And any assistant, family member, anybody could have 'checked on things' at that stupid party. Please. Although that's hardly the point. The point is that these kinds of games are what keeps interest up. If they were open about their 'love' their fans wouldn't cover and follow their every move because it would get tired. The lack of photos and PDA all that stuff just makes every sign of 'love' like a shared pair of sunglasses SO IMPORTANT. That's the game they are playing and have been playing for awhile. And no real couple would be interested in bullshit like this for this long.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7305/14/2012

Yes, R69, of course the fans have convinced themselves that Their Couple is above behaving like a real couple in love because that would cheapen the sacredness of it all.

And I'm starting to think that R70 is one of those same fans.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7405/14/2012

@EthanRunt Fuck it, Snow White was attrocious and Charlize earns a razzie for a fucking awful perf. 2/10

@joeutichi Snow White and the Huntsman: excellent production design, excruciating acting.

@splendorcinema Snow White & Huntsman: grim, silly, and made worse by Odeon's flagship cinema's uncomfortable seats #expectationsmet

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7505/14/2012

I'm pretty sure R70 is the Robert Pattinson Troll.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7605/14/2012

Wow. Those early screening responses are harsh. But not surprising. The more times I see the trailers and stills, the worse it gets.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7705/14/2012

[quote]The point is that these kinds of games are what keeps interest up.

Yes. If they started showing real affection in public, all of the Squeeeeeing! and breathless tweets about them holding hands (!!!) would stop because the mystery would vanish.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7805/14/2012

Huh???

by They Need to Go Awayreply 7905/14/2012

R79 she looks so old and haggard. Keep hitting those drugs, girl, then maybe your "pretty" won't be abused by magazines and designers.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8005/14/2012

Epic love, people! This is epic love!!! Our eyes would burn and disintegrate in our sockets if we ever witnessed it. Only Robsten eyes can take the intense heat of EPIC LOVE!!!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8105/14/2012

R81 That's the second time he's done that. But I guess it doesn't matter because his finger is probably as dirty as her unwashed jeans that she wears every day.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8205/14/2012

[quote]Rob had his finger in Kristen's jean pocket, they were giggling together and being cute #SWATH

That sounds a lot gayer than they were probably going for.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8305/14/2012

Is it like Big Foot or the Loch Ness monster? Only a chosen few have seen this mystery but can't ever document it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8405/14/2012

It's just do predictable. Who didn't see the tweets of PDA coming? Same shit, different day. Even Jesus himself tweeting His witness of epic love couldn't convince me these two are a couple.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8505/14/2012

*so

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8605/14/2012

Pretty much, R85. We could have predicted this a week ago. And on and on it goes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8705/14/2012

R85 This person and her friend were also gushing about "Robsten". All of these people have a hidden shipper agenda.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8805/14/2012

Oh, these last few posts are hilarious. Big Foot, The Loch Ness Monster, and Jesus.

Indeed!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 8905/14/2012

Well, R88, that makes sense.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9005/14/2012

R88, I just noticed that. Is everyone a fan girl in disguise? Good God. At least gush over someone good looking.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9105/14/2012

R91 She also tried to act nonchalant and like Rob's presence didn't phase her and yet she identified Rob's sister on the spot? And apparently, she was sitting next to them but her other tweets suggest she was a far observer. Everything about fan accounts and sightings fall apart when more details come about.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9205/14/2012

“There’s like a super, on-trend fad right now to have like, the strong woman part and I think that like, it’s lame because they’re kind of just acting like dudes,” Kristen said. “And Snow White is so essentially, fundamentally female… All of the action comes from oddly, like a very delicate place. Her strength is definitely in her steady nature, rather than like brawn. She’s not like going around like busting heads, which I think is cool.”

1. Nice jab at other franchises/movies and 2. This is the definition of your Snow White to a T, Kristen. She is very much a man and has lost all the delicate femininity that is characteristic of Snow White.

Someone buy this girl a huge dose of awareness because she has none.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9305/14/2012

Must she be so wordy? Ugh.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9405/14/2012

R94 If by wordy you mean use "like" every other word then yes, she must be wordy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9505/14/2012

His finger in her jean pocket and giggling @81 sounds exactly them /sarcasm.

It's always funny to read how crazy fans try to push this "relationship". When there's no PDA it's because they're private and not very affectionate people, but they're all over each other, giggling or humping at every afterparty or club with hundreds of people around. They seem to not grasp the fact, that just because there's a limited audience access, it's not a private setting.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9605/15/2012

Dilate much?

Not sure what's happening here, but he looks to be in pain. I wonder where the love of his life is? After all that foreplay at the afterparty, one would think they'd be raring to go.

This disaster just gets better and better.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9705/15/2012

I think he is falling from car..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9805/15/2012

God he's ugly. And she's an insufferable twat. Those quotes. Jesus. I can't think of an actress this bitchy and unlikable.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 9905/15/2012

Someone was doing lines of coke in the bathroom....

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10005/15/2012

So after talking about this "ring" endlessly, she wears only it on the red carpet but as soon as she's "out of sight" of cameras, she puts all of them on? This PR game playing biotch...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10105/15/2012

Were they so exhausted by all of the PDA and dry humping that they couldn't even take a car home alone together? Or even sit next to each other?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10205/15/2012

R102 the girl in the middle is one of Kristen's best friends, too, who is also doubling as her stylist because Kristen believes is giving people shit without them earning it, basically. She's been right by Kristen's side since Paris. Thang on the ~side?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10305/15/2012

So her stylist is her friend.. it explains a lot..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10405/15/2012

Can someone explain to me why she would go home with her stylist AND her 'boyfriend' but sit next to the stylist? Who does that?

In fact, if I were the third wheel sharing the car with a couple, out of courtesy I would always allow the couple to sit next to each other. Everything about this relationship is utterly ridiculous. As I've said a billion times, real couples do not behave this way.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10505/15/2012

What ring? I saw her with 2 rings, one is old one, what about another? engagment ring?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10605/15/2012

Yep, the friend is Sydney Lopez, who's Kristen's stylist Tara Swenson's assistant. Sydney is good friends with Kristen and Rob as well as the infamous Suzie, Lindsay, Kass, etc...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10705/15/2012

God. Kristen's quote at R93 really shows how insufferable she is.

[quote]There's like a super on-trend fad right now to have like the strong woman part

Um, Kristen, we're talking about Snow White here, so cut the pseudo-intellectual analysis crap. It doesn't work, and you can't pull it off anyway.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10805/15/2012

R106 the infamous gold ring that Rob got her. She's been talking about it and alluding to the fact that he got it for her and that it's special to her during promo. On the RC, she only wore that one ring but when she changed, she put all of her other rings on. She was obviously trying to call attention to that ring alone on the RC, where there would be plenty of HD cameras around.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 10905/15/2012

Charlize Theron not daring to let the scenery be chomped on by anyone else, we have no standing with this version of Snow White, and neither does Stewart. She does her basic stuff here, no quality acting on display, just bog-standard Twilight paycheck performance, confusing underacting with subtlety.

As it happens, Snow White has over-acting, under-acting, non-acting, comic acting, weird accents and five different tonal ideas in any one scene. A complete and utter mess, a shameful waste of time, and sinfully dull to the point of pain. Avoid.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11005/15/2012

[quote]Everything about this relationship is utterly ridiculous.

No kidding. And what's even more ridiculous is the fact that the fans have bought into this charade for what, now? Three years? I mean come on. Each and every time there's a 'hot date' we see them getting into cars with their friends or arriving separately.

And then we see the fans doing back flips to rationalize all of this with the Sacred and Special and Not Hollywood justifications.

Stupid doesn't even begin to define this nonsense.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11105/15/2012

More reaction from the movie.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11205/15/2012

[quote]A complete and utter mess, a shameful waste of time, and sinfully dull to the point of pain. Avoid.

Sinfully dull. What a way to sum up a film.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11305/15/2012

Everyone was on and on about how new age and "different" this movie is but there are so many reviews out there saying it's entirely made up of fairy tale cliches or material stolen from other fantasy films.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11405/15/2012

My god, I'm so in love with this feminine flower!!!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11505/15/2012

R115, she's so misunderstood! If the paps would stop raping her soul, she can stop flipping them off.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11605/15/2012

Isn't that the ring that Twihards think it has "Rob" engraved on it, but it really is her zodiac sign? I heard about that. She's such a twat for feeding BS to those crazy fans SMH

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11705/15/2012

R115 Even truckers have more grace than this piece of trash,how can anyone think this is cute?

What kind of upbringing did she have, if any? What is Rob doing with her irrespective of what he gets out of this: bearding-arrangement, more money, publicity, new parts in films, or all of the above.

There is no explanation,whatsoever why someone chooses to spend time with such an obnoxious serpent, what a nasty piece of work!

On the other hand this probably says something about him too, he could be so different than everyone thinks.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11805/15/2012

I know, it's like this guy has no back bone at all, I would understand it if Stewart was insanely beautiful/talented or an interesting personality, but she possess none of them, so he just end up looking like a joke and then cry that no one respect him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 11905/15/2012

I guess I could believe these two are a real couple without all the BS she said when they are not even able to be in a car together ( and by "together" here I mean just the two of them )and without all those tweet/report/articles telling us how lovely/affectionate/always hugging-kissing-holding hands they are. But the thing is with "robsten" what we see never reflects what we read. When there is so much contradiction everytime it's not good. Only the robsten fans see the "love in the air". They must have different eyes than us all. Brittany Snow and Jessica Stroup act more like a couple than Rob and Kristen !

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12005/15/2012

If that blind Item is true, they are in a relationship a fake one yes, but still a relationship.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12105/15/2012

Wow, the commercial they showed for SWATH during Mad Men went through each of the characters, a clip named for each - The Queen, The Huntsman, The Dwarves, The Prince. You know which character wasn't named or shown at all? Yeah, you guessed right. Snow White.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12205/15/2012

R121 I think it's obvious that they're in a one-sided relationship. But no doubt about it Kristen, at least, is abusing the shit out of this relationship for PR.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12305/15/2012

I don't know what's more embarrassing; Kristen being so obvious or Charlize, a grown woman, humoring it. Unless Charlize is a closet lesbian. She DID just adopt a baby on her own and hasn't been rumored with a man in a long time.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12405/15/2012

Yeah. I'm getting real tired of Charlize real fast. Either she's trying to show how hip and cool and real she is by playing around with Stewart, or she really is having a teenaged crush. Whatever the case, it's getting old fast.

As for Kristen, please God, no more deep Snow White interviews. I know. I don't have to read them, but it's like the train wreck syndrome.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12505/15/2012

Charlize without a doubt, it's just seem so forced and all of her reaction are over the top.

(R123)She definitely more into it, the weird thing is they don't seem to be on the same page, with her shoving it and him deflecting it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12605/15/2012

(R125) What's funny is that she described herself in that comment.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12705/15/2012

Why would Charlize need to kiss up to Kristen? I doubt she's looking to procure her crazy ass fan base and she doesn't seem like the type to kiss up to anyone she doesn't like. She's just a bitch and she got along with Kristen, another bitch.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12805/15/2012

Another fan account that Rpatz had his hand on Kristen's ass at the afterparty...

[quote]Anyway, to business! We were too late to see either girl on the red carpet, but the cast presented the film to us peasants inside. KS’s dress looked way better in motion – maybe that’s why it was picked – but that only took it up a notch, from notch zero. It’s effing Marchesa!! WHY? A joke. The static pics I saw this morning made it look worse, and she looks uncomfortable. Tacky. She was in jeans at after-party, I got fairly close at one point – never seen her in flesh before, and she is v young, v beautiful (sorry, I know she’s not popular in these parts) and v smiley – but RPatz did have his hand on her ass. Charlize was more elusive at party – prob because there were loads of drunk Londoners about who couldn’t believe their luck at a free bar on a Monday night. But in the cinema she did this weird comedy leap thing down the aisle to the stage, she is STUNNING and I would go gay for her in a heartbeat. Fact.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 12905/15/2012

Here is the link to that post if anybody cares.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13005/15/2012

I like what that poster says about Kristen's dress. Tacky.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13105/15/2012

Pics of the afterparty. No PDA.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13205/15/2012

Same old thing. They hang out like good friends. They sit at the same table. They enjoy each other's company. There is nothing else.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13305/15/2012

R133 that same person tweeted about Rob having his finger in her pocket. She was close enough to see that but she didn't get a picture? Okay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13405/15/2012

Full, awful review of Snow White.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13505/15/2012

That review of SWATH is funny as heck. Love the picture of Charlize captioned Academy Award Winner.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13605/15/2012

[quote]that same person tweeted about Rob having his finger in her pocket. She was close enough to see that but she didn't get a picture? Okay.

How do you know it's the same person?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13705/15/2012

R137 Her Twitter.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13805/15/2012

Yeah, she's a bit of a twit. And there's a few pictures from the after party posted on her feed but none of them are at all the things she described seeing. She took some blurry pictures of nothing but then tweeted how RP and KS had their hands around each other, were whispering in each other's ears, he had his hand on her ass (with no pictures, natch). She was also apparently close enough to overhear a conversation where Kristen was being self-deprecating (oh really?) and Rob said "no, you're AMAZING." She must be a Twilight superfan because she knew and spoke to Rob's friends (could you spot them on sight, I couldn't), Marcus Foster and Sam Bradley, and then of course all the SQUEEEING about how romantic and wonderful the EPIC COUPLE are.

There's just such a disconnect between all of this and then every blurry photo that shows NOTHING of the kind, and every pap shot which is just a bunch of glowering and grimacing as they enter and leave places separately or leave with a random group of people. If they seemed happy and romantic all night, why didn't they leave together alone, why do they look so bored and miserable, why does Kristen look so fucking gay and hot for women, why does Pattinson look bored out of his mind? Enquiring minds....

by They Need to Go Awayreply 13905/15/2012

R139 Exactly. There was an older woman who spotted them out at a bar the night after Rob got to London and she said that they were interacting with their friends and drunk and giggling. They always look drunk or high off their asses and you'd think losing their inhibitions would lead to SOME PDA. But the sane reports always claim they're laughing along with their friends and never together on their own.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14005/15/2012

So true, R140. Being drunk usually leads to PDA, even between people with no romantic connections. But with The Couple? Nah. Apparently not.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14105/15/2012

She's more into her stylist, they look more like a couple than she and Rob. Rob just looks indifferent to everything around him, as usual.

Totally out of touch, it always looks like he has an out of body experience.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14205/15/2012

trying WAY too hard

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14305/15/2012

R142 that girl was at Coachella, too. It's one of her closest friends, I think. She always looks more comfortable around her girl friends than any guy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14405/15/2012

lol her girlfriend sticks around and waits for her but Rob practically flies toward the car? Chivalrous.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14505/15/2012

Someone tell her she does not have the figure for high-waisted pants... Also, hi Gollum.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14605/15/2012

I find it very interesting that the end of the God awful saga is nearing quickly and the PR efforts are the same old tricks. I expected much more than the usual PDA tweets, blurry pics and dilated pupils. This whole charade must be excruciating for them at this point. They can't even give us a little sumthin sumthin. I'm disappointed. Sigh.

This, on the other hand, never gets old. Don't worry, no one wants to look at that face anyway.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14705/15/2012

She's so far in the closet but the gay always shows.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14805/15/2012

Damn. The hiding from the paps because they might take a picture of us together! thing is so very over. How would they handle no paps at all? The whole scenario just proves how arrogant and self-important they are.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 14905/15/2012

R149 Kristen would probably die without the paps' attention. She's smiling and waving at the crowd in the other pic. Rob on the other hand would probably not be the Hulk.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15005/15/2012

They act like they're being hunted like Princess Diana. Yeah. Not really. And that idiot bodyguard has to walk them 1 foot the door to the car like they're President Obama in Iraq. The whole thing is just so stupid. It's not 2009 anymore and people don't really care as much. Both big blobs of mediocrity still thinking they're so very Important and Special. Next!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15105/15/2012

The most ironic part of it all - if they just took the private exit/entrance, they could avoid the paps that they themselves call. So stupid. So transparent. So pathetic.

Really, I've never encountered anything like these two famewhores. In all of Hollywood, does anyone like this exist? Because these two could write a book.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15205/15/2012

They act like moody teenagers which is so sad and pathetic because they are both in their early/mid 20's. The immaturity in almost every aspect is truly astounding.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15305/15/2012

uh..

Interviewer: How did it feel playing Kristen's prince? Sam Claflin: Rob's got some competition.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15405/15/2012

R152 I honestly don't think there is. There are people who claim to hate the fame but act otherwise but definitely not to this level. They are such douche bags and I can't believe buy this "we want our privacy" bull.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15505/15/2012

Michael K's hatred for this cunt is truly de-lish.

[quote]Kristen needs to take that middle finger and direct it at the ho who told her that making her chest look like it's slowly being eaten by a black fungus IS the look. Bitch looks like Gozer the Gozerian's slow cousin who sniffed too much paint thinner as a child. I know Kristen Stewart has the personality of a corpse, but that doesn't mean she has to look like a decaying corpse on the outside. And throwing sparkles on it doesn't magically make it the look.

The comments are pretty hysterical too. No love for for there.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15605/15/2012

R156 I wish there were more bloggers like Michael K and bohomoth. I hate all the ass kissing that she gets and not only that but it's so contrived and to the extreme.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15705/15/2012

I definitely think it's a put on. The more they complain about all the attention but than do certain things to court it, but then go on to complain AGAIN about their lack of privacy-I think they like it, but don't want to admit it. That's my take.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15805/15/2012

And I should add that it plays into this moody teenager/try hard hipster mentality that makes them act like this. Because they are so HARDCORE and EDGY. And their little fans just lurve it so much. Makes them believe their actors are very special snowflakes, so very anti-Hollywood and serious.

You'd have to be a moron to buy this.

And one last thing. I think when their careers dry up they are going to have a very hard time without all the adulation and the attention. That's the feeling I get. You'll see.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 15905/15/2012

I don't understand how any human being could actually entertain the thought that Kristen Stewart is straight. She has to be one of the most painfully obvious gays who pretend to be hetero that I've ever seen in Hollywood.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16005/15/2012

Stewart just showed up at a premiere wearing what looks like a bad case of mildew.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16105/15/2012

R160, Because ~*~anything is possible~*~.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16205/15/2012

Not sure if this was mentioned here before. His jacket says "When I die I'll go to heaven because I've served my time in hell." Since everything means something with these two, what shall we make of this!U

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16305/15/2012

R163 He looks so disgusting. And it's really offensive to wear a Vietnam jacket just to look like a super cool hipster when you haven't even served.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16405/15/2012

He probably wears it to let us all know that he's been through hell perfecting his craft, because, you know, it's so much more devastating to become an actor and get paid millions for it than it is to serve during a war like the one in Vietnam.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16505/15/2012

Eh, I don't really care what kind of jacket he's wearing or what it says. I mean, really. I doubt he even knows what it means. He's a moron.

I agree with R160. I boggles the mind that ANYBODY could possibly buy that Kristen Stewart is straight. She's one of the most obviously gay actresses I can possibly think of. It's like how we look back and laugh at how people actually believed Ricky Martin, Rosie O'Donnell, George Michael, Ellen DeGeneres or Liberace were actually hetero. Fast-forward a few years and Kristen will be shaving half her hair off, going butch full time, and hooking up with a girlfriend (this is of course once her career has primarily dried up) and we'll all wonder how anybody actually bought into her stupid romance with Rpatz.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16605/15/2012

I'm with R166. I can picture that. Hope she's less of a bitch by then.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16705/15/2012

The similarities between Kristen and Lindsay Lohan are startling. They even have the same PR agent to cover up her bullshit. I'm waiting until Kristen is caught snorting coke off of her famewhoring girlfriend in the dirty bathroom of a club.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16805/15/2012

Well if being her friend means I have to carry her stanky ass, dirty hipster shoes, then I'll pass. First Scout, now this one. I can't decide what's worse - the fact that she asks her supposed "friends" to do it, or that the morons comply! Excuse me but Fuck.That.Shit.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 16905/15/2012

That girl may be her friend but she's also her stylist so she's getting paid to carry those sneakers.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17005/15/2012

Not for all the tea in China would I touch those bacteria and fungus infested things.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17105/15/2012

So it's not just Rob that she orders around and makes her bitch. Hiring your inexperienced friend to be your stylist really backfired on her because she's been looking absolutely awful this promotional tour.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17205/15/2012

Nipple licking -- oh my! Of course Gossip Cop has already shot this down, but interesting article from Radar Online:

How Steamy Is Too Steamy? Robert Pattinson Censors X-Rated Photo Shoot:

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17305/16/2012

How can anybody legitimately believe Kristen Stewart is straight and dating a man? I mean, really. The mind boggles.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17405/16/2012

R163, I first heard that saying from a Manic Street Preachers music video (though, yes, it is a GI slogan). If Robert Pattinson mysteriously disappears like Richey Edwards did, we have been cryptically forewarned.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17505/16/2012

I don't see him being a prude and asking them to remove those pictures. If anything, that would probably make him feel like he was hotter than he actually is.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17605/16/2012

Lol at R175. We have been cryptically forewarned. Yes. I'll keep that in mind.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17705/16/2012

She acts like a fidgety, drug-addicted lesbian

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17805/16/2012

Her girlfriend ehh stylist is as charming as she is!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 17905/16/2012

[quote]She acts like a fidgety, drug-addicted lesbian

Only "acts like", R178??

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18005/16/2012

Kristen and her friends are an ugly group of people.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18105/16/2012

Gaydar is real people! And Kristen is very very gay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18205/16/2012

Just like SWatH, I don't see this movie making any big impressions either.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18305/16/2012

In that one clip she's STILL doing the same breathy, monotone acting she's done in every movie. Nothing is different. She's supposed to be playing a vivacious, sexually manipulative child bride, and yet it's still Bella Swan acting all over again. Kristen "One Note" Stewart strikes again.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18405/16/2012

I actually think Kristen gets worse with each new role. She was actually pretty good as a child / adolescent in Panic Room and Speak. Ugh.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18505/16/2012

Panic Room, though, was pretty true to her real life personality and Speak was basically a mute rule. Those weren't that impressive but you're right, she has gotten worse with age.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18605/16/2012

Since when that girl has boobs and an ass ?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18705/16/2012

I'm convinced that Kristen's tattooed mama, Jules Mann-Stewart is one of Ted C.'s "Awful Truth" sources. Maybe THE SOURCE on all things Kristen (and Rob). He's posted just about his fourth or fifth "exclusive" report about her upcoming piece of shit film, K-11. Does anyone besides K's most ardent fans know or care about this turkey?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18805/16/2012

R187 - She had boobs and an ass in the first Twilight. She lost them dieting for the sequels. She regained them.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 18905/16/2012

I'm sorry but no, she was always flat, and if you look at the picture with the red dress and compare it to a recent candid one, it's pretty obvious she's cheating.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19005/16/2012

I knew she'd fuck it up.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19105/16/2012

Good Lord. You're right. Kristen is still the same old Kristen in On the Road. Looks like some serious acting lessons are still in order.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19205/16/2012

That On the Road clip: She has to take a breath before each line (she does this in EVERY movie. See Kristen Stewart's School for Acting) and her line readings are completely dead and empty. She might as well be reading the phone book, that's how much emotion she brings to the role. If she says she's 'passionate' about acting, she certainly doesn't look it. She always looks and sounds bored. It's the same Kristen in Twilight, Adventureland, Into the Wild. There's zero change and those movies were filmed years ago.

This is why they're hiding her in the trailers for Snow White, and this is why she hasn't gotten one good, credible film role with a respected director in years. It's become apparent she's essentially been playing the same character since she was 16 and she's incapable of doing anything else. There's a difference between a child actor and a natural, effective adult actor. Kristen is a one trick pony.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19305/16/2012

Well, R193, if you're Kristen Stewart, sucking in air against your teeth means "this is an important moment!" You know, that sucking sound gives gravity to the lines, especially if you do it at the beginning of each sentence. And especially if you do it with each and every character you play. Oh, and don't forget, you also have to make the same sound in interviews, just so the audience will know how deep you are.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19405/16/2012

Stewart is too arrogant to examine her own work and see that there are major problems there. She improvises and directs the director like she's good at what she does....

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19505/16/2012

Review of Robert Pattinson's Cosmopolis

[quote]The reviewer gives the film 3 out of 5 stars and the main issue they had was Cronenberg's choice to stick with the author's text. They cite it works in some areas and felt it didn't in others.

A Cronenberg as brilliant as he is firm.

Each in their own genre, David Cronenberg and Don DeLillo are silversmiths of fantastic, unhealthy and sometimes dark atmospheres. As well as of the science of language and characters in shambles and - let's not forget - of controversy.   It's then pretty obvious that one would end up adaptation the other's work. Cosmopolis is the ghostly and hypnotic story of a day in the life of a golden boy who is about to lose his empire because of the crisis, indifferent to the world that surrounds him. He's hypochondriac and schizophrenic. His long journey across a chaotic New York, rythmed by meetings with his wife, his mistresses and his employees, will lead him to a point of no return. In a perfect balanced cinematic movement, David Cronenberg decided to adapt to the letter the extremely rich prose of Don DeLillo. He filmed with an incredible ingenuity this stifling and unsettling closed-door.   This preconception to stay faithful to the text of the author is amazing but not without any danger. Especially in the last part of the film, where one could definitely get lost in a verbal flood that becomes complex for the viewer and for Robert Pattinson - who was perfect until then - but seems, all of the sudden, to lose control.

As always with Cronenberg, there's no in between, no second place, no way out. Cosmopolis gets appreciated at full or not at all. Take it or leave it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19605/17/2012

So Rob loses control at the end. Apparently the script is too much for him to handle at that point.

Well, Rob, what did we tell you?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19705/17/2012

This movie looks like the biggest pile of pretentious wank. I don't think I'd pay even one dollar to see it.

Rumored to be released in the US in August, which is usually a dumping ground for not so great movies.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19805/17/2012

R198 I agree. The whole thing seems like an artsy fartsy mess with no professional direction.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 19905/17/2012

Well, Cronenberg is a respected auteur (although I'm not a fan), however he's had a bunch of missteps the past few years and I don't think this film will go down as anything great or memorable. It's an ambitious movie, but it probably won't succeed in execution. And the book it's based on is mediocre.

The clips I've seen look awful, the sets look cheap and the whole film has this dated 80s/early 90s vibe while it's touting itself as the first film of the new millennium.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20005/17/2012

I'd like to introduce you to Robbie the Retard's girlfriend, "Special K.":

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20105/17/2012

lol is she hallucinating?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20205/17/2012

That's an odd looking photo of Kristen. And I'm already tired of the whole Snow White promotional thing. Charlize needs to take a Calm Down Already Pill.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20305/17/2012

LOL R201

She looks like the little sister, a "Tag-along".

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20405/17/2012

Kristen tries to brag about Bear being "hers" and unintentionally reveals she doesn't live with Rob. LOL I bet that's not something she wanted out there. She talks about being closer to Max because he's her roommate, so that must mean Bear (and in effect, Rob) must not be her roommate.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20505/17/2012

You know what really makes my day? Reading Robsten tweets about how they wish their previous couple would act like other couples do, i.e Nina and Ian or Miley and Liam. They wish they would walk red carpets together, or do interviews together, or even *gasp* get papped doing something so simple as shopping together. These girls/grannies are in serious denial. Its hard for me to believe they are that stupid. If it looks like a duck, ladies...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20605/17/2012

*precious, not previous

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20705/17/2012

Hence The Sacred Love fantasy, R206. That's the only way they can justify the missing photos of them doing normal couple things. And right about the denial.

But the question is, how long can a person stay at that level of denial? It's been YEARS.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20805/17/2012

[quote]Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Secret PDA At ‘Snow White’ After Party

This is an incredibly weird photo. It looks like Kristen is either sitting at a different table or someone did a really really bad manipulation. What's funny, though, is that we were predicting breathless tweets and grainy photos that show nothing.

Well, we got both.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 20905/18/2012

R209 How is that PDA? Her facing away from him?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21005/18/2012

r210, the actual PDA isn't necessary. Just the mention of it is enough to wet the Twihard's panties. I am so looking forward to the fallout from all this. Imagine the outcome of telling a group of children on Christmas Eve that Santa Claus doesn't really exist. Now that will be EPIC.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21105/18/2012

She's sound like a robsten, Kristen I mean, it's weird every titbits she give about him are basic fan knowledges. I think Cannes is going to be interesting, they're clearly not on the same page and she's really pushing it, to the point were it start looking suspicious.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21205/18/2012

R212 It is very suspicious. She's still holding on to "not going to talk about my private life" but she really, really does. She OFFERS up information and is coy and suggestive about things shippers are already thinking ie: Bear being "hers" (and she refers to as a child and a baby, and shippers are notorious for calling it "dogbaby" and "dogchild"), the gold ring (do we really believe Rob would 1. take stock in her astrological sign and 2. buy a ring with said sign on it?), the Cartier necklace. It's almost as if she trolls Kristen/Robsten forums and picks up things to talk about, allude to and mention. Because the only "private details" that she gives up are the things that shippers already know/need confirmation of. It's really weird that she drops these hints that only seem to be about what shippers already know. She doesn't talk about anything else ie what she does with her girlfriends, her family or anything else...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21305/18/2012

Exactly, that's why the ELLE interview made no sense to me. She keep saying, she won't talk about her personal life, she just want to be an actress, but that whole interview was personal and most importantly for the twi-fanbase only,she only talks about things that are relevant to that demographic, leaving the random reader completely clueless. He does the opposite, he could have say something when he was ask about him and kristen both going to Cannes, not necessarily personal, but has two co-stars who got their big break at the same time, instead he give ans answer without acknowledged her once.

And in the end no one is talking about their movies, but how Robsten is going to act at Cannes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21405/18/2012

Hey Ashley from "PRSTEN" -- stop stealing my nicknames and schtick, honey.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21505/18/2012

Any anguished responses from the shippers to the 'not living together' news?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21605/18/2012

R216 Some shippers brought it up and were attacked by others with "I can't believe people don't already know they're together" but of course, they don't actually defend that point. I mean, she said herself they don't live together....

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21705/18/2012

So, so bland and lifeless. Is that cellulite I spot at just 22? Those "great legs" her fans go on and on about really ain't that great, are they?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21805/18/2012

Her legs are the most disgusting things ever.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 21905/18/2012

That is cellulite. Flabby, thin, pasty legs. She should cover those things up.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22005/18/2012

R216 What are you referring to?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22105/18/2012

r221, I'm referring to r205's post.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22205/18/2012

High as a kite and incredibly butch:

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22305/18/2012

She's a stone butch lesbian, which is why I simply don't get this quote:

[quote]“There’s like a super, on-trend fad right now to have like, the strong woman part and I think that like, it’s lame because they’re kind of just acting like dudes,” Kristen said. “And Snow White is so essentially, fundamentally female… All of the action comes from oddly, like a very delicate place. Her strength is definitely in her steady nature, rather than like brawn. She’s not like going around like busting heads, which I think is cool.”

What a thing to say about females in movies, especially coming from an actress who is by no means feminine or delicate and always acts like a dude.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22405/18/2012

Jesus, the translation in that Spanish video is incredibly annoying. But, yeah, Kristen is in full butch mode there. I guess maybe she thought that since it was being filmed in Spain, she could let her guard down and be herself. Maybe she forgot about Youtube for a little minute there. Very revealing.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22505/18/2012

R224 That pisses me off because her version of Snow White is nowhere near the classical portrayal, which is feminine and delicate. They even took out the entire "fairest of them all" quality and replaced it with "inner beauty". She has no room to criticize other movies when hers is as butch as butch can get.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22605/18/2012

Wow they photoshopped the shit out of her in these pics. She looks nothing like herself. She looks like a young, healthy and happy girl.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22705/18/2012

So ugly and so gay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22805/19/2012

That video of Stewart and Charlize on the tv show in Espana....isn't Charlize wearing

"THE SHOES" ??

(the Nikes)

By applying true Twitardlogic, this must mean only one thing...those 2 are knocking boots.

After all, if Stewart and Pattinson share sunglasses and clothes, it couldn't be because 1) sometimes platonic friends share clothes, or 2) they both bought the same things, or 3) they were both gifted said items, with the brand hoping the stars they gift their stuff to will wear that same stuff in public.

An equally likely scenario is that when Stewart and Pattinson share clothes, etc, they do it just to stir up their fans.

However, if the believers in The Real Twilight Romance! say that shared stuff = true love, then why shouldn't the same logic apply here?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 22905/19/2012

R218 - She has nice womanly legs.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23005/19/2012

If gayface, gayvoice and gaywalk are real, Kristen Stewart has all 3 in spades.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23105/19/2012

[quote]However, if the believers in The Real Twilight Romance! say that shared stuff = true love, then why shouldn't the same logic apply here?

Yes. Wouldn't you think? But, no. Of course not because there is no logic in Fantasy Land.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23205/19/2012

Nice to see she continues to look like she just crawled out of a gutter. But I'm sure her idiot fans will say she looks ~gorgeous.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23305/19/2012

[quote]Kristen Stewart’s Controversial New Photo Shoot — Sexy Pics

Um. Controversial, no. But these photos are nice. Gerrett looks damned good here--a helluva lot more appealing than Pattinson with his reptilian eyes. And Kristen looks great here, too, if I do say so myself. (Too bad she doesn't actually look like this).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23405/19/2012

Kristen smoking isn't controversial.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23505/19/2012

A close up of that weird spidery dress Kristen wore a few days ago. What on earth were they thinking?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23605/20/2012

VAMPIRE HUNKS ROB & IAN TURN 50 SHADES OF GREEN OVER KRISTEN By Mike Walker

Erupting in vampiric fury, “Twilight” hunk ROB PATTINSON – in talks to star as sexual dominant Christian Grey in the hot new “Fifty Shades of Grey” movie – turned fifty shades of RED when producers let slip they’re also talking to archrival IAN SOMERHALDER, star of “The Vampire Diaries” – because Rob can’t bear the thought of off-screen love KRISTEN STEWART, who’s up for the female lead as Grey’s submissive paramour, screaming her way though wild, sadomasochistic sex scenes with Somerhalder.

“The thought of Kristen doing outrageously intense, naughty and kinky scenes with any guy, let alone Ian – another handsome vampire – is making Rob nuts,” says a source.

“Christian Grey is the hottest character in fiction – and on women’s bedstands – and Rob wants the role badly, especially if Kristen’s in the picture.

"He thinks they have tremendous chemistry.

"But if anyone’s going to do all those UNSPEAKABLE things to Kristen, he wants it to be him.”

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23705/21/2012

R237 That article... o.O

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23805/21/2012

[quote]But if anyone is going to do all those UNSPEAKABLE things to Kristen, he wants it to be him.

Right. Like he's some sort of sexually hot and jealous guy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 23905/21/2012

It's amazing that the National Enquirer can be so right about the Travolta and John Edwards sex scandals and then turn right around and write drivel like the article above.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24005/21/2012

Well, since "producers" supposedly let this stupidity "slip" and a secret source reported it, I guess it's safe to say that the National Enquirer is getting compensated for drumming up an audience for the flick.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24105/21/2012

#15? Really?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24205/21/2012

Looks like KStew inherited her famewhoring ways from her mama -- who looks like a scary witch found only in nightmares by the way.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24305/21/2012

R242 that's what happens when mags let the twitards vote. They are so pathetic.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24405/21/2012

The sheer adoration of the fans for Kristen's mom is almost frightening. And in almost all of the comments you see this excited expectation 'This is it!' kind of thing as the fans wait for their dream to come true: The Magical Couple Will Walk the Cannes Red Carpet Together, Finally!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24505/21/2012

Why would they walk the red carpet together? They are promoting separate films premiering on separate days. It would look idiotic to promote this retarded Twilight showmance at a prestige film festival. It would be a joke and would look utterly juvenile.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24605/21/2012

Idiotic. Retarded. A joke. Utterly juvenile.

A perfect description of the Twi Fandom, R246.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24705/21/2012

I just watched 3 short clips from SWATH. The more I watch, the worse it looks.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24805/21/2012

No kidding, R248. The monster scene looks lame, And I'm even getting sick of Charlize saying "Mirror, mirror . . ."

by They Need to Go Awayreply 24905/21/2012

Rob and Kirsten up for roles in the Twilight fanfic movie? I assume the "author" is also the one who created that little titbit, since she has such a keen grasp of fantasy. Though it would be hilariously apropos.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25005/22/2012

I don't know if it has already been addressed, but she was on Graham Norton Saturday and gave further proof that she is an unattractive vapid idiot who lacks the ability to dress herself.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25105/22/2012

Pattinson's role in The Rover will call for him to play a naive simpleton. Not much a stretch for Robbie (the Retard). Maybe he can make more of those 'special' faces.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25205/22/2012

Rob was interviewed by Italian Vanity Fair.

"Excerpt from the interview This is translated using Google Translate so you know the drill!

In Cosmopolis - premiering at Cannes - Pattinson keeps the pallor that made girls all over the world fall in love with him, the romantic air of Edward, however, has disappeared. (...)

Do you have any idea why David Cronenberg chose you? "Honestly, no. But I have never asked: I am just glad he did. "(...)

In Cosmopolis the sex scenes are quite explicit: has it proved embarrassing?. "More than anything I was nervous for the actresses. When a man gets undressed he stupid, but he's basically having fun. I think for a woman is something different, more problematic. "

In real life, are you more sweet or passionate? "Passionate, I hope." (...)

One of your best friends, the British actor Tom Sturridge, is expecting a child by Sienna Miller. Do you want to become a father? "Sure. I don't know just yet, but definitely yes. "

Have you already made ​​plans with Kristen? "Not yet. We have nothing planned. "

Do you feel ready to go live with her? "(He hums, to mask the embarrassment) I'm ready for anything."

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25305/22/2012

R253 It's funny how foreign magazines take the liberty of blatantly making shit up to sell their magazines. Seeing as Rob skirts around any an all questions regarding Kristen, I highly HIGHLY doubt he said any of this.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25405/22/2012

She get its (famewhoring) from her mama.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25505/22/2012

I don't know what the mother expects to gain by that Twitter account. Who would follow this woman other than batshit Twilight fans? Because that's who she's talking to. Does she delude herself that people, actually not people, just Twitards, are interested in what she has to say? So bizarre.

What's also weird is that her tweet-calling her baby-it's all something you could easily read on that stupid Robsten blog. Creepy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25605/22/2012

I saw a clip on Rachel Maddow of Chris Rock defending marriage equality on Graham Norton and Kristen looked like she was taking a big shit. Totally uncomfortable looking which I guess is the default setting for your facial expression.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25705/22/2012

R256 Her mother is so weird. I wonder if that's where she also gets her "hiding in the closet" from. Because there is no way her mom is straight. She's like a more grungy Joan Jett.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25805/22/2012

[quote]Totally uncomfortable looking which I guess is the default setting for your facial expression.

She gets uncomfortable anytime something gay comes up in conversation. When an interviewer once asked her what she thought of her 'Krisbian' fanbase, she was VERY uncomfortable and looked to her publicist standing off camera on what to say. Big giveaway.

The mother looks butch but I don't know enough about her to say one way or another. Even when Kristen looks fem and dolled up, she comes across as gay. Her voice, her mannerisms, everything. There's no denying she's a lesbian, but looking at how aggressive her parents and management are trying to make her a STAH (plus the whole Twilight nonsense) it's not really that surprising she's closeted.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 25905/22/2012

What are your guys' prediction for Cannes?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26005/22/2012

They were playing a commercial for SWATH while I was watching some show on MSNBC yesterday. All Hemsworth and Theron, I think they showed Stewart for one second.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26105/22/2012

Supercouple Smackdown at Cannes: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson vs Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26205/22/2012

The comments following that Italian Vanity Fair article are kind of interesting. Most of them show disappointment, mainly I guess because the fans have them living together with plans for a family soon. So they're saying it's a fake interview or that the 'real' meaning of what Rob said is lost in translation.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26305/22/2012

Jolie didn't even show up to Cannes. What utter PR drivel.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26405/22/2012

I would not be surprised if Kristen and Rob appeared together at each other's premiere's this week at Cannes since here's been a pretty aggressive PR campaign during the last few months. I want to see if they can actually pull it off though and actually appear to look like a real couple.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26505/22/2012

R265 There are a lot of people predicting that Cronenberg won't let Stewart steal Cosmo's show at Cannes, which is why there was an article claiming Rob would walk the RC for OtR but Kristen wouldn't for Cosmo. And from what I've seen, celebrities don't typically make a big show at premieres that aren't their own and it's usually the stars of the movie and the jurors that get the most attention. I think the worst of it will be in late night dinners and strolls on the Riviera.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26605/22/2012

[quote]Which brings me to Kristen Stewart, whose frozen face and inability to PLACE the RIGHT emphasis on HER words virtually wrecks the film. The unsmiling, flat-faced, dead-eyed ‘Twilight’ star shows less animation than the Dark Wood’s scary trees, and her big troop-rallying speech is less of an urgent call to arms than the needy screeching of a teenager who’s had her mobile tariff capped. Even when she’s eventually crowned (that’s not exactly a spoiler, is it?) she only manages a superior smirk that suggests she might make a much worse ruler than Theron.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26705/22/2012

It doesn't bode well that there's more hype about whether they will walk the red carpet together than whether their films are actually good or whether they can ACT.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26805/22/2012

Yes. No doubt there will be the random insider (who IS this person?) who will see the couple holding hands in some dark corner. And that so-called sighting will then morph into the standard Rob and Kristen's Romantic PDA-Filled Evenings in Cannes! gossip headlines.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 26905/22/2012

Ha, the predictability alone confirms the entire romance is a sham. Those two are good friends, nothing more. How many times do they have to say it? They tried in the beginning to convince everyone, but the twitards didn't believe it. At some point, Summit caught on and ran with the fantasy. It's amazing really, for three years these Twitard morons have believed the unbelievable. Their stamina is impressive, at least. Other than that, they're just plain sad.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27005/22/2012

R270 Well Kristen tries very hard to keep them thinking that way. It's not just Summit now, she's selling the shit out of this "relationship" and her fans blindly follow and hang on every word that she says.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27105/22/2012

"For three years these Twitard morons have believed the unbelievable. Their stamina is impressive, at least."

Yes. It must take incredible energy to keep that balloon afloat. But with the help of the online gossip rags, they've managed to keep their dreams alive.

The woman who maintains that creepy Robert Pattinson Intoxication site is a case in point.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27205/22/2012

This girl is class all the way.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27305/22/2012

What a well brought up young lady.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27405/22/2012

Well, that's an impressive finger gesture. But don't forget, she's a true rebel and an artist, so that gives her the right.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27505/22/2012

I don't like the girl, but I can guess that she's exhausted and jetlagged. I'm sure she's tired and moody. But come on now. Is that really necessary?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27605/22/2012

Am I seeing things or did miss anti-Hollywod had her lips filled?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 27805/22/2012

R278 It just looks like she's pouting

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28005/22/2012

On the Road reviews from the Cannes screening. Not very great.

@CineVue #Cannes2012 On the Road: a handsome recreation of a novel that unfortunately cannot escape its own cliches

@wellshwood Walter Salles' On The Road is masterful and rich and lusty, meditative and sensual and adventurous and lamenting all at once.

@BayerJeff ON THE ROAD: I always assumed that would be a difficult film to make perfect. I was right! #Cannes

@muirkate ON THE ROAD is more on the razzle. Or perhaps The Inbetweeners with added Proust and prettier boys.

@firstshowing On the Road: Rambling, vintage, sexy, smoke-filled bounce around America 40s. Long journey, gorgeously shot, but tiring.

‏@alexandrazawia ON THE ROAD (to boredom) is criminally conformist and without a single beat of interest #Cannes2012

@GuyLodge To state the obvious, On the Road is clearly not unfilmable. Sam Riley might be, though.

@PWellinski ON THE ROAD (D+) should've been called in the loop-clearly the weakest of all Walter Salles movies, he never reaches the core of the book

@MatchCuts ON THE ROAD (C-): Soulless, like being stuck in a car with beatnik assholes for 2+ hours. Has none of the book's danger, allure. #Cannes2012

@djmecca ON THE ROAD: It's fun to wander and live and be merry and then sad and profound and high. Not as fun to watch unfortunately. #Cannes

Ryland Aldrich ‏@RylandAldrich Keruacdaptation mostly successful. Salles does a commendable job of capturing spirit & velocity of ON THE ROAD in accessible story. #Cannes

Ryland Aldrich ‏@RylandAldrich Kristen Stewart brings little to ON THE ROAD past her vacant gaze & pointy little tits. Kirsten Dunst only slightly better. #Cannes

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28105/23/2012

[quote]Soulless, like being stuck in a car with beatnik assholes for 2+ hours.

Damn. All I can say is just, damn.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28205/23/2012

Are those On The Road tweets from critics or from a screening audience?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28305/23/2012

Those are critics. The screening didn't go well at all. It got a pretty poor/mediocre reception.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28405/23/2012

Well, Pattinson did show up for the On the Road premiere.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28505/23/2012

[quote]I would not be surprised if Kristen and Rob appeared together at each other's premiere's this week at Cannes since here's been a pretty aggressive PR campaign during the last few months.

Yes, the PR campaign was rather obvious.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28605/23/2012

Wow. So those are critics' reactions to On the Road. Needless to say (but I will say it anyway) some of those comments are pretty scathing, especially the one about Kristen's vacant gaze.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28705/23/2012

Reviews I've read have her being mostly fair to good but I fear it could be a case of people mistaking being naked on screen and sexual as sign of artistic integrity and boldness. Most reviews seem to highlight her willingness to show her tits and give Hedlund and Riley simultaneous handjobs in the front seat of a car.

Otherwise the film seems completely irrelevant.

Pattinson looks like a douchebag in those shots from the premiere and Sturridge and his weird hair and stupid gold earring-has he just given up on life?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28805/23/2012

Fuck On The Road, I'm still playing Snow White, bitches!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 28905/23/2012

So Pattinsn walked the red carpet but not with Kristen. And they didn't sit together in the theatre. I'll bet the fans are scrambling at the moment with all of the 'secret messages' their idols sent by doing this.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29005/23/2012

They didn't sit together in the theater? Really? That's strange. I thought we'd have reports of Robbie whispering sweet nothings in her ear and fondling her ass whilst exclaiming his undying love.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29105/23/2012

Pattinson not Pattinsn.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29205/23/2012

I guess Robert wants the world to see what a humble guy he is. You know. He doesn't want to steal his girlfriend's glory and all that. At least that's no doubt the spin the Twitards will put on it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29305/23/2012

Lainey is currently tweeting from the OTR afterparty- if anybody had a doubt in their minds she's on Stewart's payroll...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29405/23/2012

Is Lainey taking any pictures? No, wait. I forgot the rules there for a second.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29505/23/2012

Well, so far she's tweeted that Stewart and Pattinson ordered 8 more bottles of champagne for the table, as they are in a 'celebratory' mood.

And this is what our dear Lainey thought of Kristen's performance in OTR. I would love to know the price she's paid for such over the top drivel.

[quote]And then there’s the fearless Stewart in her finest and most aggressive effort, throwing down a very impressive challenge to some of her peers, almost as though she was toying with them before - what Twilight? I just didn’t feel like showing you my arsenal before, but now that I have...aren’t you afraid?

[quote]In On The Road Stewart’s MaryLou is angry, sexy, innocent, corrupt, and very tangible all at the same time. Hers is a challenging energy that confronts you during every scene. I’ve never believed her so much as a character. Recently it’s her work in the upcoming Snow White And The Huntsman that’s been getting the most attention as a showcase for her abilities beyond Twilight. Stewart was good ok in Snow White. But she is magnificent in On The Road. Wait for it.

How can anybody read that and NOT have their eyes roll through the back of their heads? I mean, COME ON. And one of her writers-some woman named Sarah-used to run a Kristen Stewart fansite. Lainey is a paid hack of the highest order.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29605/23/2012

[quote]Hers is a challenging energy that confronts you at every scene.

Can't stand Lainey's flowery writing style. It's like a middle schooler who thinks she's writing like a professional but is too inexperienced (or maybe too dumb) to know the difference. Much like Kristen's acting.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29705/23/2012

proof of epic love or is he holding his phone?

Supposedly there are pics of them kissing at the after party that will be released tomorrow morning.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29805/24/2012

Oh, Rob, forever an ass man.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 29905/24/2012

"I’m going to do a movie about The Band, the one that played with Dylan: a beautiful script about the nature of songwriting. I’m preparing a thriller too, with a beautifully written script too. It doesn’t have a director yet. Tons of French diretors are in line to to do. A few years ago, Latin America was where it’s happening, it seems it’s France turn now … I’m filming another movie with Cronenberg but i don’t know when he wants to start filming. It’s going to be his first one in France and he promises it’s going to be very strange. The next two or three years are going to be crucial for me. It’s now that that everything happens."

—Robert Pattinson in Les InRocks Magazine (via drugandlife)

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30005/24/2012

she has no ass so he can't be an ass man

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30105/24/2012

He's holding something in his hand in that ass-holding photo.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30205/24/2012

Pics of Rob and Kristen leaving the after party together.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30305/24/2012

Kristen has quite a bit of an ass.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30405/24/2012

More like they're being carried to the car, because they're pissed drunk.

Attending afterparty, getting drunk of their ass and having their pics taken in a car. I see they're pulling new moves /sarcasm

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30505/24/2012

[quote]“I love pushing, I love scaring myself. I think to watch genuine experience on screen is just so much more interesting,” the Los Angeles-born star told reporters.

She's being, um, profound again. I guess.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30605/24/2012

No she doesn't. Kristen is as flat as a board. Please. Kissing pics have hit. These two are obviously doing something.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30705/24/2012

Dear God, is this charade still ongoing?

You can imagine being kidnaped by aliens and flown billions of light years away, only to be returned to Earth 25 years later to find nothing's changed and they are still showmancing these two to death.

The only difference being that in all that time the children of the Twiloons will have sued their mothers and Summit for gross negligence in a collective lawsuit.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30805/24/2012

Wow, that's awkward. All of the pictures are so damn awkward!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 30905/24/2012

Now that I see them try to pull off PDA I can see why they don't. They can't act it out properly.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31005/24/2012

Robsten kissing pics. It's funny that, since they decided to be "open", it has been well-documented; Paris, his birthday in London and now this. And they kiss on a balcony in Cannes, a highly publicized area? PLEASE. These look so staged and the fact that in the later ones, they break away and joke around like friends....

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31105/24/2012

pic

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31205/24/2012

ye, they probably joked, "how strange to kiss you dude"

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31305/24/2012

he looks surpised she trying to kiss him..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31405/24/2012

Now that we are witnessing all of the 'heat' and 'passion' so secretly stowed away all these years except from the most anonymous of witnesses, I can truly say they are the least heterosexual people I have ever seen.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31505/24/2012

I can't wait until this showmance is over. Unfortunately, it's going to be hell and down from here because I only see them getting even more obnoxious with this.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31605/24/2012

[quote]Dear God, is this charade still ongoing?

Yes, the world is still pretending these two are a couple, no matter how ridiculous it looks. Seriously, are their lips even touching in that kissing picture? That is one of the most awkward and strained displays of affection I've ever seen. Right up there with Tammy Cruise and Katiebot. If I had any doubt this thing was a giant showmance those staged pics just put those to rest. My god, they look like they don't even know how to touch each other.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31705/24/2012

Those pictures actually make me think Pattinson is gay and I had my doubts before this. He's about as awkward as the 40 year old virgin.

Talk about a desperate attempt to drum up publicity for your movies.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31805/24/2012

Stewart looks like a troll in that pic with Dunst.

Dunst should hit her with her purse.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 31905/24/2012

Looking straight at the camera

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32105/24/2012

It's highly likely he's gay, but on the slim chance that he's not, kissing Kristen could be like kissing a guy and it would be difficult for a straight guy to pull that off.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32205/24/2012

Good catch R321. Say cheese! They're both gayer than gay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32305/24/2012

Pattinson looks like a troll doll. He uglay!!!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32405/24/2012

Who posted the pics apart from JJ ?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32505/24/2012

Jared must have gotten the scoop pretty quickly. And if you notice his site has been wrapped in Snow White advertising for days.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32605/24/2012

I should also add that typically Jared isn't that fast posting pictures and since he's on the east coast would have had to load them in the middle of the night.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32705/24/2012

Why does he have that weird expression on his face? Looks like he's going to start laughing any second.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32805/24/2012

Well Snow White is everywhere, but since JJ is known to work with publicist, it's just odd that after 3 years no one got a clear pic of the two acting like a normal couple. they make sure to not be seen together, but they get intimates in the only place in the world where paps works 24/7 and have entry everywhere.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 32905/24/2012

Kristen and her team have aggressively been pushing the "fucking boyfriend" angle recently, and these pictures just seem to be part of that campaign. The question is why now and why is Rob suddenly going along with it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33005/24/2012

He's always gone along with it. Maybe not to the degree of Stewart, but let us not forget the other staged 'kisses' in Montreal and the WFE premiere. He's got projects to promote too.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33105/24/2012

Could he possibly look any gayer?

The fingers, legs; this guy is so gay, he practically invented it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33205/24/2012

How does one 'look' gay r332?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33305/24/2012

R331 the thing is though, he wants to pull away from Twilight and this only sucks him back in. Though he did bring his whole team with him to the OtR premiere and after party so it definitely looked like work and not just "a supportive boyfriend" kind of deal.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33405/24/2012

Those pictures are weird but idk I'm starting to believe they're real? At least on Rob's side.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33505/24/2012

Staged balcony pictures. Oldest trick in the book. The fact that anybody can actually buy this showmance completely baffles me. Those two haven't fucked each other a day in their lives and it's obvious to anybody with a functioning brain.

And yes, they both come off very very gay. It makes me cringe when I see them trying to look attracted to each other.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33605/24/2012

Like relatives being forced to hug at a family function.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33705/24/2012

lol so awkward

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33805/24/2012

That's a lot of awkward there. They look like they googled "couple gestures" before that party and tried to reenact all of them, with very poor results though.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 33905/24/2012

338- this one good :D lol

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34005/24/2012

These pictures are giving me a much needed laugh this morning. Hilarious.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34105/24/2012

388- maybe it was a slow dance or smth :DDD

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34205/24/2012

lol looking RIGHT at them.

And these are now a third set of pictures... three paps in one creepy hideout. Is that supposed to be a coincidence?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34305/24/2012

Are those pictures of Rob staring at the paps from before or after the kiss?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34405/24/2012

Oh

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34505/24/2012

R344 See the Tumblr post above. It seems like it's before, and then she came out and joined him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34605/24/2012

[quote]How does one 'look' gay?

If one tries to hide it as much as these two.

The harder they try the more obvious it becomes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34705/24/2012

Video

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34805/24/2012

Is this the only kiss? Because their lips aren't exactly touching. Looks like two middle schoolers trying out their first kiss (and falling into total awkwardness in the process).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 34905/24/2012

Okay. Now that is weird. Rob sucking on a bottle looking like an angry owl right at the paps.

What gives? Does anyone know the sequence of when the pictures were taken?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35005/24/2012

LOL that video. It looks like Rob is consoling her (bad reviews, maybe?) and then Rob starts acting like a drunken fool. He so spotted the paps and decided to play around. This is all middle school "lol look at us kiss guys!" bullshit. So immature and pathetic.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35105/24/2012

R352 She looks kind of embarrassed/disgusted by how he's acting. Maybe she was trying to have a serious broody moment?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35305/24/2012

Someone ( in a previous post) said they would turn it up a notch in the next couple of months, well they really pull out all the stops.

Everything is carefully orchestrated, every touch, glance, kiss; what a pity it shows. The only thing we see are two kids doing their little gimmick and having a great time thinking they fooled everyone. They are digging their own graves.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35405/24/2012

Is the kissing photo a still from the video? It just looks like such a strange kiss--no real lip lock or even lips touching for that matter. And Rob looks like he's laughing.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35505/24/2012

The video also looks like it was edited; something seems off with the continuity.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35605/24/2012

He was laughing. It seems like he spotted the paps and then put on this show and thought it was really funny. He's so drunk, this is the kind of shit he does. This reminds me so much of WfE, even her pulling away and looking embarrassed.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35705/24/2012

God, I just don't even think people care anymore (other than the crazy Twiloonies). I will be most happy once Twilight is over and both of these pretentious twats go back to the indie hell they came from.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35805/24/2012

It's really interesting that the majority consensus on the Lchat board is that kristen and Rob are in a real relationship and that she's either straight or bi. The level of naivete is bizarre, and if anyone suggests they're in a bearding arrangement they quickly get ridiculed. I don't get the people posting on that board.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 35905/24/2012

Because they like to believe she some sort of anti-Hollywood rebel who would never do such a thing. The even invent her diseases or complain about how hard she works to explain why she look like shit. But the simple answer is that they're her fans, and her fans are the dumbest.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36005/24/2012

I thought LChat believed they were both gay? Or at least she is?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36105/24/2012

There's a rumor going around that there's an article circulating that Salles reamed Kristen for flipping the bird at the photo call (and the premiere, I think). The OtR also cancelled their appearance at Le Grand Journal (the appearance that was pushed back to today so that she would appear alongside Rob). Did someone finally call her out for her shit (and is that why Rob was comforting her in that video?).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36205/24/2012

The posters over there are very dumb. As in, they can't even write, use proper grammar or punctuation, or express a coherent thought. I'm wondering if they are VERY young, because their writing style is very much like the fangurl dolts over at ONTD. And now they'll probably read that and whine and complain about how mean and horrible the posters at DL are.

I also think there aren't as many lesbians populating that thread as one would think.

Showmances work BECAUSE of the naivety and stupidity of those types of people. They believe everything they see or hear. No critical thinking whatsoever. Thank god DL is a breath of fresh air in that regard.

Kristen Stewart is so obviously gay. But there were people who believed Matt Bomer and Ricky Martin were straight too, so it's not really strange (although highly amusing) that people actually believe Kristen Stewart is just a uber dykey straight girl.

But it's not even an interesting showmance anymore. It's just the same repetitive stunts and scenarios played to the same group of sad and deluded people. So bored now.

And I had to laugh at the interview somebody posted upthread. Pattinson planning a film about The Band (dear god, poor Levon Helm) and all his other pretentious upcoming projects. What a twat. He sounds as annoyingly vapid as James Franco has become. And that's no way to go through life. Yeesh.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36305/24/2012

They change moods all the time, now she's bi, but when in a couple of days they will both be apart for a long time, they'll go back to square one.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36405/24/2012

I would go see Snow White for Charlize but I can not stand Kristen. She acts like every spoiled teenage girl I've ever met...except she's more butch.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36505/24/2012

From what I can tell, R361, some of them believe she's a lesbian but still think she's really dating Pattinson, some believe she's bi and still really dating Pattinson and some believe she's straight (because she's had two boyfriends) and, yes, that's she's really dating Pattinson. Some do think the relationship seems strange and that it really could be a friendship-sold-as-a-romance. But most think they don't need to fake it for Twilight because the movies sell themselves and they don't need the publicity. Uh huh.

I do believe a large part of it is they are her fans as R360 said and so don't want to believe she'd engaged in a orchestrated fauxmance. A lot of them are also either deeply stupid, young or naive and believe whatever PR drivel they see in US Weekly.

Either way I can't even read that thread anymore because I can't stand people who can't articulate their thoughts properly (much like their idol Les Stewart herself).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36605/24/2012

Speaking as someone who posts there and doesn't believe in this couple, no one wants to be seen as delusional or pitiful over at L Chat so these days it's much easier to go along with believing she's dating Robert.

Besides, people like to assume the only reason you're posting on L Chat and believe she's gay/bi and bearding is because you obviously want to sleep with her. Which I admit for some may be true.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36705/24/2012

R363, Robert Pattinson and James Franco have made positive mentions of each other in interviews.

The LChat thread had varied viewpoints and posters, there isn't one clearly dominant viewpoint on there. Also, it's as R367 said, girls there don't want to be seen as delusional due to wanting to sleep with Kristen Stewart.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36805/24/2012

The majority viewpoint on Lchat is that they're actually dating and involved in a real relationship. If anyone disagrees, that person is told that he/she wants to sleep with Stewart and can't handle the fact that she's dating a guy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 36905/24/2012

It sounds like most of the posters at LChat are straight Kristen Stewart fangirls and very few of them are lesbians. So why the fuck are there so many straight Twilight fraus on a website about lesbians?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37005/24/2012

Kristen Stewart got a b*llocking yesterday for flicking the finger at photographers in Cannes during the official photo-call and bringing negative attention to the movie. The 22- year-old actress was told in no uncertain terms by her director Walter Salles to pull it together for the press conference and ‘act professional’ and not to be ungracious and upset either the big money suits or the festival organisers.

“Walter’s known Kristen since she was sixteen and he told her the publicity and the buzz about it from Cannes is important for the film and not to jeopardise it by flipping off photographers and looking surly in the photos,” says a source. “She apologised and he told her he knows she hates paparazzi but she can’t behave like that and she played ball and managed to pull it together.” Well, she’s an actress so wouldn’t be too hard for her to ACT like she’s not a brat, surely?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37105/24/2012

[quote]There's a rumor going around that there's an article circulating that Salles reamed Kristen for flipping the bird at the photo call (and the premiere, I think)

Her rebellion is about as canned and organic as Hot Topic. She has a MAJOR PR problem. People can't stand her bitchy, sullen attitude and everything she does she reenforces that fact. And I call bullshit on the shy/anxiety excuse. As somebody who is introverted and shy around people, I can tell you that in professional situations I try to put on my game face and smile and do everything I can to appear 'normal.' And as a shy person, one thing I would NOT do is call attention to myself by flipping the bird to people and generally acting like a cunt. Shy people don't act like that.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37205/24/2012

The Lchat has got to be one of the strangest corners of the internet. I remember when its predecessor forum got started by some women who felt Datalounge was too misogynistic. I've never seen more misogyny on any forum than at the present day Lchat. Not to mention illiteracy. I seriously doubt many of them are lesbians, but there sure are a lot of bottom feeders.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37305/24/2012

R372 I totally agree. I'm extraordinarily introverted and in big crowds, I tend to withdraw into myself and try to get out of there as quickly as possible. She LOVES the attention, she just hates when it's not her that calls the paps.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37405/24/2012

They could have fucked in front of the cameras and I still wouldn't believe it. This is too fake, the timing is too convenient, and on the fucking balcony for the world to see...I can't believe people still fall for it and believe they are a real couple.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37505/24/2012

Did they even kiss? Look closely, and it's obvious there was no lip action going on.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37605/24/2012

R376 I think it was just a reaction to Rob spotting the paps, it seems like it was all a big joke to him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37705/24/2012

Nope, no kiss. And the other picture of the 'kiss' is even more awkward and ridiculous.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37805/24/2012

What about the video? any kissing? I don't want to watch it, just have a wonderful dinner.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 37905/24/2012

[quote]And later on at the On The Road after-party, K-Stew even gave boyfriend Robert Pattinson a weird and uncomfortable looking kiss while they were out on the balcony to smoke.

[quote]Rob is staying at the Eden Roc hotel and Kristen at The Majestic. Different hotels. After 3 years of circus, they pretend to kiss when the video shows that they do not kiss. All this because OTR has very bad reviews. Kristen is not an actress and her films are all a failure. The fake chemistry between them and the drunkenness of Rob, speak for themselves.

Interesting comments. Especially the part about how the kiss doesn't show up on the video. The more I look at that picture, the weirder it looks.

And OtR is getting bad reviews? I haven't checked Rotten Tomatoes yet. Guess I should go over there for a peek.

Oh, and right, R372. Shy people don't act like that.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38005/24/2012

I watched the video and I didn't see any kiss on it. They were just hugging and goofing around.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38105/24/2012

OTR is currently at 29% on RT. What's really the kiss of death is that critics didn't really hate it, they just thought it was bland, boring, inert and too long. That's even worse than extreme aversion.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38205/24/2012

The video is really weird and it really just looks like Rob spots the paps and then pretends to kiss her and laughs it off. She looks annoyed and punches him in the side, too. Very buddy, buddy.

Also, OtR is at 29% on RT.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38305/24/2012

Kristen is apparently staying at Rob's hotel now, too. bohomoth.com reported it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38405/24/2012

[quote]A boundary-pushing portrait of a generation "mad to be saved" (an iconic passage the movie quotes only in part) has become an Oscar-baiting period piece in which rebellion is signified by Twilight's Kristen Stewart going topless.

"Oscar-bait" is a term used by several of the critics. Yeah. Not good.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38505/24/2012

R384 Of course, how else could they pull this stunt off.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38605/24/2012

Sorry for my english (not native) I totally agree that is a showmance in terms of "basic steps for promotion" like a children book but what makes me confused is why if they want to becime real actors act in such a event like Cannes as assholes, idiotic fake lovers and as a cheesy couple which they are not?????? For me its pretty clear that it wad staged with their agents flying around but... Cannes??? Are they agents assholes too? Or only amateurs agents eith the hen of the golden eggs in their hands??? For god sake...

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38705/24/2012

Here's Lainey's write up from last night:

Twilight's First Cannes May 24, 2012 Posted at 11:12 AM Posted by Lainey

Robert Pattinson walked the carpet at the premiere for On The Road last night in support of girlfriend Kristen Stewart and his boy Tom Sturridge. They arrived separately; he first, and she with her castmates later. I don't hate this Balenciaga dress but I also don't love it. It's the colour, maybe? Just not sure it's doing all that much for her. Still, attitude always helps. Stewart was rather vampy along the line. Some even commented that she seemed to be throwing down a Jolie leg.

Stewart was in jeans and a leather jacket by the time Pattinson joined her at the after-party. They were in great spirits. At one point he was hugging her protectively. And she kissed him on the cheek affectionately when he went off to use the washroom...where he was followed by his security to block off other pissers. At 230am, they sent for 8 more bottles of champagne. It was a good, long night.

Yeah, I'm sure the reason he was guarded while in the john is beause he wanted to piss in peace. It couldn't be because he was snorting some umm, err, "powdered sugar" can it?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38805/24/2012

R388 lol so there was no spectacular PDA inside the party but on the balcony, in front of paps, there's a "make-out-a-thon"? That's not obvious at all.

These two nailed their coffins as the biggest tools in Hollywood. To get so drunk and pull this shit and have to be escorted to your car by two men in CANNES... so unprofessional.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 38905/24/2012

You can pretty much guarantee that because Lainey is so in the tank for Robsten, it's one giant showmance. She wrote similar things about Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift, Jake G and Reese Witherspoon, Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling. The list goes on.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39005/24/2012

People were expecting this because the PR about the Twilight couple coming to Cannes and outdoing Brangelina was in full force.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39105/24/2012

R391 The Cannes director also talked a lot about them and that appearance at LGJ... Cannes is selling their showmance so hard.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39205/24/2012

After the glorious review she gave to Kristen for her "acting" it's pretty obvious she on her payroll, however Pattinson supposedly hates her and she not allowed to interview him, that's probably why she always bashing him. Funny thing when twilight started she didn't like kristen, but she did like him. I guess the fact that Ted C called it a week ago is the final nail.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39305/24/2012

Those pictures of them being escorted from the party give new meaning to the term 'handlers.'

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39405/24/2012

What pictures ?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39505/24/2012

R393, I recently read Lainney's first posts on them, she always liked Kristen more than Rob and she always hated Twilight.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39605/24/2012

The ones upthread. Pictures of them leaving the after-party with the handlers basically holding them steady. Especially Robert.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39705/24/2012

Lainey has other writers who write some of her posts. One woman, Sarah, used to run a Kristen Stewart fansite.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39805/24/2012

She used to call her dull.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 39905/24/2012

So far, the famewhore couple are a no show at the AmFar gala. They were listed as attendees this morning. Something's amiss here. I'm betting someone fucked up royally and her first name rhymes with Tristan.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40005/24/2012

Breaking Dawn posters came out today, to make the timing of everything even more convoluted.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40105/24/2012

The handler pictures are at R303.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40205/24/2012

Rob's so drunk and coked up most of the time I doubt he can get it up for Kristen / Tom / whoever the fuck.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40305/24/2012

To be perfectly honest I can't even picture Robert Pattinson having sex. He's so awkward and asexual. Like even if he did try to fuck somebody he'd probably be making retard faces and saying weird things and his cock would be SO small. Blech.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40405/24/2012

R403 love it!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40505/24/2012

Well, R404, if you want Retard Face, just look hard at the romantic balcony kissing picture.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40605/24/2012

[quote]What about the sex scenes? Are they fun and exciting at the same time? The most difficult one was the one with my bodyguard played by Patricia McKenzie. At first, we were supposed to see us climax at the beginning of the scene, and then talk after. But David suggested that we talked while we fucked *laughs*

[quote] And the scene where your prostate gets examined? 5 minutes before we filmed, David told me 'I want to see the bottom of your balls on the top of the frame.' *laughs* At the moment, I reminded myself that I woudl do anything for him. So I went back to see him and told him that wouldn't happen. He took it really well. At the start, it's a very bizarre scene that you won't see again in another movie, I promise.

[quote]It would be your first big award ... hey, I won Best Kiss at the MTV Movie Awards for Twilight. Three years in a row!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40705/24/2012

He just sounds deluded about his own abilities. So strange, since he hasn't show that he has any.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40805/24/2012

He's gotten so annoying in his interviews. I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 40905/24/2012

Occupy Wall Street absolutely didn't start while they were filming Cosmopolis. It started in the fall (I walked by them everyday). Talk about misinformed.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41005/24/2012

Just watched the video and at the point where he starts to hug her, he makes eye contact with the pap, almost as if he's checking to see that they're still watching.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41105/24/2012

New (unedited) video. Seems like he spots the pap and ducks before she joins him on the balcony and then the PRing begins.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41205/24/2012

She flipped him off??

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41305/24/2012

[quote]The Lchat has got to be one of the strangest corners of the internet. I remember when its predecessor forum got started by some women who felt Datalounge was too misogynistic. I've never seen more misogyny on any forum than at the present day Lchat. Not to mention illiteracy. I seriously doubt many of them are lesbians, but there sure are a lot of bottom feeders.

It's just another cross section of this batshit fandom. It's like a psychology experiment gone awry. It's what I find the most fascinating.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41405/24/2012

Building an action fantasy around a fairy tale is no easy task. And the creative team behind the overhyped “Snow White and the Huntsman” tried to do it with a lot of fantasy but little action.

It may be an art team’s dream; tour-de-force special effects make the film a visual marvel. But just about everything else falls flat.

Take the story, loosely based on the Brothers Grimm’s fiction, which starts with a nearly-illogical introduction. In a nameless kingdom, people with forced English accents (and a narrator speaking bastardized Scottish) live happily under a great monarch. One day his wife’s hand is pierced by a rosebush’s thorn, and while bleeding, she has a revelation she wants to give birth to a princess with lips as red as her blood.

She soon does, and names the daughter Snow White (Kristen Stewart) and then inexplicably dies. Now single, the king must defend his state against a mysterious army. When he succeeds in battle, he finds his prize Ravenna (Charlize Theron) in a carriage, a beautiful evil queen posing as a prisoner. She seduces the king, and they wed, after which she kills him during their first night together and puts the world under her dark powers.

Through magic, Ravenna extracts beautiful girls’ youth to maintain her appearance, but her clairvoyant mirror says that she ultimately needs her stepdaughter, who is fairer than she, to become invincible.

The quest’s frivolity aside, first and foremost, parents worldwide should ask what kind of a message this film sends to young girls. Are women only worth their beauty?

Apparently yes, watching Theron’s cringe-worthy performance. It is hard to be unaffected by the South African actress’s beauty from her first appearance; more often than not, the actress seems like the lead. Her outbursts of fury, however, become repetitive, especially when delivered in such a cluttered format.

Stewart, who has the teenager-oriented “Twilight” series as her main acting credit, offers even less. She barely fights anyone. She is an awkward mix of Joan of Arc and angel, producing miracles but unable to defend herself most of the time. Her only lengthy speech, inspiring men to war, is insufferable. It is unclear how she becomes a mighty warrior so suddenly after that. Only the editors know.

The huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, star of “Thor”) is hired by the queen to search for Snow White, when she escapes through the sewer. He is arguably the most adequate of the lead actors ― certainly the most likable ― with wholesome fight scenes and brooding demeanor. But he also lacks a logical story, especially his supposed love arc with the princess ending nowhere. If he is her true love (which also goes unexplained), does he become prince? No idea.

The biggest waste of talent is with the dwarves. Reminiscent of their brethren in “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy but considerably weaker, they provide wisdom, some poorly-rhymed songs and a few tricks in combat. Their names may be changed to the likes of Muir, Coll and Gort, probably to reflect the seriousness of this film, but actors Bob Hoskins, Toby Jones and Ray Winstone, respectively, are sorely underused.

The people behind this catastrophe should be praying for a fairy godmother to re-edit this film before release next week because in the form screened to critics Wednesday, the 127 minutes were pure torture.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41505/24/2012

[quote]The 127 minutes were pure torture.

[quote]Her only lengthy speech, inspiring men to war, is insufferable.

Hmm. Looks like according to this critic, Kristen didn't understand much at all about the themes of feminine power (or lack of it) projected by this film.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41605/24/2012

Good Lord. How drunk was he that 3 people were needed to get his ass in the car? This shit is so preposterous.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41705/24/2012

This takes the cake. Where does he think he's going? Does he just crawl around on all fours on the ground until he can get across the rooftop? Their behavior at Cannes is a joke. I must say, I'm enjoying this clusterfuck very, very much.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41805/24/2012

He's embarrassing himself in that photo where the handlers are helping him into the car. At least I'd be embarrassed if I were him. Heroic gentleman indeed!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 41905/24/2012

Eh gentleman my ass. I do find it interesting that he naturally let Sarah G walk first while doing their press today, yet he nearly tramples Kristen when leaving a building or getting in a car. It's like they live in bizarro world. So strange.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42005/24/2012

I am not convinced at all about this so-called relationship. But he always seems to be really high or really wasted whenever he's with his "girlfriend"

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42105/24/2012

She's just loathsome. Check the video at around 1:48.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42205/25/2012

Her co-stars were okay with signing autographs and having photos. She walks like a man in heels.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42305/25/2012

Did she say " I hate you" in that video? There really is something very disturbing about this girl.

She should get some treatment for her Borderline Personality Disorder, pronto!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42405/25/2012

She is so disgusting and unprofessional. They were both listed to attend the amFAR Gala, as well, and I bet Kristen opted out because she embarrassed herself this entire trip and Rob, of course, followed along. They're both so pathetic and unprofessional and this is not the kind of thing you do at Cannes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42505/25/2012

Is he flipping the pap off in this one? Did he see the paps before Kristen joined him?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42605/25/2012

kristen thinks she is so cool, so untouchable, so unique..and she knows for what people don't like her, so she is doing it even more, she pretends she doesn't care , but I hope one day some influential person say loud what spoiled and untalentive b*h she is, maybe then she understand what a worm she is

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42705/25/2012

Reviews are mixed about Cosmopolis. Some like it and some like Pattinson in it. And some hated it. Since I'm bitchy, I'll link to The Hollywood Reporter's review, which is scathing.

[quote]After a strong run of films over the past decade, David Cronenberg blows a tire with Cosmopolis.Lifeless, stagey and lacking a palpable subversive pulse despite the ready opportunities offered by the material, this stillborn adaptation of Don DeLillo’s novel will initially attract some Robert Pattinson fans but will be widely met with audience indifference.

And of course, this sum up of Pattinson's acting, which I've always found utterly unwatchable and risible:

[quote]Pattinson doesn’t help matters by revealing nothing behind the eyes and delivering nearly all his lines with the same rhythm and intonations, plus repetitive head nods in the bargain. It’s a tough character that perhaps a young Jeremy Irons could have made riveting, but Pattinson is too bland and monotonous to hold the interest.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42805/25/2012

THR slams Cosmopolis but is one of the only critics on Rotten Tomatoes that gives OtR a good review? Wow, they're in Kristen Stewart's pocket for sure.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 42905/25/2012

I don't think it's that much of a conspiracy, R429.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43005/25/2012

R430 you think THR is being unbiased? It seems unlikely because Cosmopolis seems to be getting a lot of positive feedback while OtR is getting virtually none. It's fine if they think Cosmo is a shitty movie but it's strange that they do that while praising OtR, who virtually no one liked.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43105/25/2012

And if you look through their site, they pander to Kristen fans and write about her all the time.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43205/25/2012

Cosmopolis is getting a lot of mixed feedback. It's polarizing. It's getting raves and then it's getting some meh or negative reviews. So THR liked OtR. Doesn't mean they are in some kind of conspiracy to prop up Stewart. In fact THR usually always gives Pattinson and his films bad reviews. And from what I've seen from the trailer/clips of Cosmopolis, THR have it 100% correct. In the end I think this film will be a big 'meh' with general audiences.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43305/25/2012

[quote]Pattinson doesn't help matters by revealing nothing behind the eyes

Brilliant. That sums him up both on and off screen. And I'm starting to think that no amount of acting experience will remedy that nothingness in his head.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43405/25/2012

And that's fine that they don't like Cosmopolis. The issue, though, is that they're raving about OtR when no one else is. It has a 3.84/10 on the official Cannes scorecard.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43505/25/2012

[quote]David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis, adapted by the director from the Don DeLillo novella, is stilted, self-important and dismayingly shallow, featuring an egg-laying cameo from Juliette Binoche, among others — although Paul Giamatti and Mathieu Amalric put some recognisable human life into theirs. As the star, Robert Pattinson's face is set in an immobile semi-sneer of super-cool unshockability.

That last bit about Robert's face being set in a permanent semi-sneer leads me to believe that Kristen must have been coaching him on how to play this part.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43605/25/2012

It's like watching a mentally retarded person try to act. I always find it totally uncomfortable. He's truly an awful actor.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43705/25/2012

Wow, that video of Kristen walking into the premiere at R422 says it all. What a stupid stupid person she is. She looks sullen, annoyed, and unhappy, and then to turn around and say to the pap "I hate you" is so childish and spoiled, especially since the others are fairly gracious. Her level of self-importance is through the roof.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43805/25/2012

Rob spotted the photographers while they were on the roof deck, ducked for some reason, and then they started the show. This actually looks really funny. This person slowed it down, but it can be seen in the longer video that's out there.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 43905/25/2012

[quote]Brilliant. That sums him up both on and off screen. And I'm starting to think that no amount of acting experience will remedy that nothingness in his head.

It seems like even the positive reviews refer to Pattinson's blankness and how it suits the character. But Pattinson is ALWAYS blank so what does that really say about his acting ability?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44005/25/2012

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Have A Hot Sex Life, Says Expert

Oh la la! If you swooned over the pic of R-Patz and K-Stew kissing on the balcony in Cannes, then you’re going to die over what the body language experts had to say about it! Read on for ALL the hot details. Any person can tell after watching this video that these two are totally in love.

But body language expert Lillian Glass says this definitely reveals what’s going on behind bedroom doors.

“The bottom line is that this is a very hot couple with a lot of sexuality and great communication between them,” Lillian tells HollywoodLife.com. “They are playful together and in sync with their playfulness which is a great sign as he jumps from side to side in front of her. She smiles at this then he leans over to give her a very romantic kiss to which she is very receptive to. She grabs his neck and he nuzzles into her as she says something in his ear.”

So cute! And another expert reveals that Rob is definitely the one who is more invested in the relationship.

“If you watch the tape several times you can see the dance of the relationship is him cornering her and moving closer and her moving back. He odd shaking side to side is in part his frustration that she is not moving towards her. Again he is playful but she is not fully playing back in kind,” body language expert Patti Wood tells us.

And another expert agrees.

“Her gestures appear restricted,” Linda Talley tells HollywoodLife.com.

Hmm! Well — while we’re not surprised — we’re definitely happy to hear they have great chemistry! And we’re sure that K-Stew loves R-Patz just as much as he loves her!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44105/25/2012

Rob looks like he's lost a lot of weight again. Hitting the coke extra hard?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44205/25/2012

What the fuck is a 'body language expert'? Can you get a degree in that?

And what is the pay? Because it sounds like a very cush job to me.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44305/25/2012

He's just so ugly and repellent.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44405/25/2012

lol they don't even kiss in that video and when he whispers in her ear, she punches him and pushes him away. And in what universe is a couple being "playful" but not even a little bit romantic after 3 years of dating is normal? The entire video was friendly, at best.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44505/25/2012

TMZ asks Kristen vs. Kirsten -- Who'd You Rather?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44605/25/2012

I want TMZ to call them out on that PR stunt on the balcony. Their commentary on Rob's paddle boarding pics was hilarious.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44705/25/2012

"Besides Twlight, has the writer seen any other Stewart movies? Welcome to the Riely's was great and stewarts acting was fantastic. She has already gotten rave reviews for On the Road. The Huntsmen has also shown movie critics she can seriously act. It's obvious the writer has a personal bias. She's a beauyiful young woman andstays out of the Hollywood scene."

lol he fans are so delusional

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44805/25/2012

[quote]She's a beauyiful young woman and stays out of the Hollywood scene.

Delusional doesn't begin to cover it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 44905/25/2012

Speaking of crazy fan posts, the comments after THR review are a treat. They are highly offended by the bad review and one poster called 'Becca' went ahead and a copied/pasted every favorable tweet on the movie she could find (sans formating).

Whoever this person was who responded, hat tip to you.

[quote]We also have somebody who sits all day at the computer - one hand at the keyboard, the other keeping busy elsewhere - who's too busy spending her friendless, jobless existence staring at the Robert Pattinson posters on the wall by her bed to learn how to format a post properly so that other people can read it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45005/25/2012

Oh, damn. That response is priceless. But it will no doubt be completely lost on 'Becca.'

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45105/25/2012

R442, Sarah Gadon (the blind on the right) isn't my usual type but tger's something about her, she looks good.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45205/25/2012

Kristen and Tom walking the red carpet together at the Cosmopolis premiere at Cannes:

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45305/25/2012

TomStu brought Kristen as his "date" to the Cosmopolis premiere today.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45405/25/2012

Kristen does not have the chest for the dress she's wearing. Also, she looks like a corpse.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45505/25/2012

lol apparently she was acting like she was jealous because no one cared about her, and she refused to pose? Honestly, she's a brat but this behavior is way over the top, even for her.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45605/25/2012

She was booed again. That's the French saying "GTFO".

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45705/25/2012

Looking at that 'romantic' video, you can see they have the vibe of playful 10 year olds or maybe brother/sister. It's very strange. They ruffle each other's hair, playfully pull and punch each other away, make weird faces, but it's not romantic and it's typically not the way normal adult couples act. And what's up with the kissing picture? You can see by the angle they aren't exactly kissing or touching lips but there's no other pictures that continue the 'kiss' to it's conclusion. Very strange.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45805/25/2012

LOL. I predict a Britney-type meltdown really soon.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 45905/25/2012

What is there to talk about with these two? Two actors in the closet, making it in Hollywood. I think being gay is a real plus for any actor.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46005/25/2012

I actually think the color on her is quite beautiful. Although the pose is odd. In fact, her petulant personality is shining through here.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46105/25/2012

Tom and Ruth look terrified that she's going to pull out a gun and shoot everyone. I can't believe she brought this kind of behavior to Cannes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46205/25/2012

Well, yeah, R458, so true. It's like they're getting ready to kiss, but the actual kiss where they lock lips never happens. Or it happened so fast that no one could capture it on camera (which I doubt). Very weird.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46305/25/2012

My gaydar exploded looking at Stewart on the red carpet. KABLOOM. She looks miserable in that dress. Miserable and uncomfortable.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46405/25/2012

She's miserable because no one cares about her, not because of the dress.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46505/25/2012

She walks like a trucker in heels.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46605/25/2012

Dude looks like a lady in that dress.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46705/25/2012

ye, she looks ,but walks like a man..

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46805/25/2012

When you see some of the Cosmopolis red carpet stills, she looks gorgeous (yes, I said that), but when you watch the video, it's just Kristen. The same old Kristen. Angry. Annoyed. Bored. Full of herself. All of the above and more.

But what's up with Tom's hair?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 46905/25/2012

She's hideous from the neck up.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47005/25/2012

I can't say I find her ugly but she's not beautiful to me. Just kind of boringly pretty. But dull. So very very dull. And yes, the video. Dear lord. Why is she always so annoyed and angry? If she didn't want to walk the carpet, she didn't have to. Why all the misery? Her personality is so utterly off putting in every way.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47105/25/2012

Tom's a filthy hipster too. He doesn't wash that mess on his head. They all stink to high heaven.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47205/25/2012

She was pissed before they even booed her. Is she mad because of the amazing turnout Rob got for Cosmopolis? It's doing way better than OtR and that must kill her because she always acts like she's better than him.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47305/25/2012

Actually, I'll just answer my own question. She's annoyed and angry because she's in the closet and she doesn't even begin to know how to actually be herself. She's stunted and immature and trying (and failing) to be straight.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47405/25/2012

Ok, who wants to caption this lovely?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47505/25/2012

Gotta say I think Rob and Kristen look good countless photo manips from the screaming Robstenite masses.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47605/25/2012

[quote]She was pissed before they even booed her. Is she mad because of the amazing turnout Rob got for Cosmopolis? It's doing way better than OtR and that must kill her because she always acts like she's better than him

Marginally better. Cosmopolis is getting very mixed reviews and currently has a RT score of 43%. And frankly (it PAINS me to admit this) she get better reviews for her acting than Pattinson. You might want to slow your Pattinson cheerleading there a little.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47705/25/2012

Well, that's one helluva God-awful picture of Robert at R475.

Of course, it's so terribly difficult walking the red carpet to attend the premiere of a film that is making you even richer than you already are even though you can't act worth shit.

Yes, life is hard for a delicate artist like Robert Pattinson.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47805/25/2012

R477 Technically, it's doing just as bad but I'm talking about the people showing up for the RC and the screening. There is way more hype and better opinion for Cosmo than for OtR.

And some critic admitted to Lainey Gossip that he was afraid to give OtR a bad score and said he hoped Kristen was good so he wouldn't have anything bad to say. So I'm not sure all the praise for her/the movie is genuine.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 47905/25/2012

Stewart is geting good reviews in OTR cause she showed her tits and gave two guys a hand job simultaneously.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48005/25/2012

R480 She also played an immature, stoned-up slut so she didn't really have to act much at all.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48105/25/2012

[quote]Instead, this vapid, claustrophobic drama proves nothing but the emptiness of the Cannes Film Festival’s current tactic for reaping worldwide publicity: giving some of its choicest spots in the 12-day program to B-plus directors’ middling-to-awful films starring young actors with an avid teen following. On Wednesday, The Twilight Saga’s Kristen Stewart in On the Road. Yesterday, High School Musical graduate Zac Efron in The Paperboy. And today, Robert Pattinson, Stewart’s Twilight costar (and boyfriend), trading in vampire fangs for a plutocrat’s snarl. Not one of the films is worthy of a major film festival or a reviewer’s time. They are here simply for the entertainment news value of celebrities in their 20s ascending the red-carpeted steps to the Grand Palais theater.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48205/25/2012

R482 Totally agreed!!! Now it's like everybody can go to Cannes and walking on the red carpet even if you are nobody or lack of talent. The board of Cannes just want to keep this festival in the news. It's not classy anymore.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48305/25/2012

More from Lainey about the OTR premiere after party the other night:

[quote] It seems like things are still pretty flirty between the two of them. Once when they were standing alone, as he bent his knees to be able to make direct eye contact with her, she kind of opened her mouth suggestively, and he grinned back like, I’ll have some of that. (Why aren’t they allowed to be like this in the movies?) This was followed by a long kiss and she put her fingers in his shirt.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48405/25/2012

R484 She comes up with this story AFTER pictures of them kissing on the balcony come out? You would think she would be posting this juicy info first, just to have the exclusive.

Also, I don't believe a word out of Lainey's mouth so

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48505/25/2012

Lainey is full of shit. I don't believe a word of what she says.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48605/25/2012

They really play it up when they know that people and cameras are watching.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48705/25/2012

Keep in mind this is what Lainey had to say about Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift, one of the biggest and most obvious bearding charade I've ever seen.

Taylor Swift and Emma Stone are tight. Emma Stone hosted SNL. Taylor Swift was backstage. Guess who was with her? Multiple sources tell me exclusively that Jake Gyllenhaal was her date that night. Yes, HER DATE. She was totally into him, there were close the whole time, and awkwardly cute-flirting, some undercover handholding, and I’ve been told several times, “it was more than just friends”.

As you can imagine, she was beyond delirious. I’m told she looked like she was dreaming while she was there. And they left together. And they’ve been seen all around New York together – brunch, shopping, what people do when they start dating.

Yes. Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are dating. Early days, but they’re dating.

That picture at R487 looks she has him in a headlock.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48805/25/2012

That Cannes commentary at R484. Wow. I hope Kristen and Robert read those reviews. But in reality I doubt they do. More's the pity.

Anyway, these latest public flirting pictures have got to have the Twitards up in arms, right? I mean they should be angry and disappointed that their Anti-Hollywood Sacred Couple Whose Romance Must Never Be Revealed are now playing romantic for the cameras.

Gosh, I thought that's why the Twifans loved them so much. You know. Sacred secret love and all that.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 48905/25/2012

R488 That's the only way she can keep him in the vicinity of her smelly armpits.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49005/25/2012

Their arrangement is actually very successful right now on many levels, and I really doubt they're going to put an end to it any time soon. It really serves both of them ver well and keeps them safe from prying questions about their true sexuality.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49105/25/2012

R489 I think that's why Kristen has been so much more miserable recently, because the feedback on OtR isn't good.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49205/25/2012

I think their fade in oblivion would be hastened if they weren't together. The arrangement gives them oodles of free publicity and keeps the gay rumors at bay. Kristen Stewart WON'T be coming out anytime soon (if ever). Just like Jodie Foster.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49305/25/2012

Even if they never show ant type of PDA in the future, the fuckery that was Cannes 2012 will cement their status as a couple.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49405/25/2012

And yet, they've been 'together' for 3 years and only decided to show open affection at the Cannes Film Festival. Funny that.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49505/25/2012

R495 Exactly my thinking, to be honest all this PDA for the sake of it makes me think that are trying too hard!!!!!!!!!

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49605/25/2012

she completely took his moment! you can see all the jealousy coming off of her in those pics before she hugged him. Her movie did HORRIBLE! 3.4

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49705/25/2012

Ok, seriously, the crazy Pattinson fans in this thread need to take a fucking break. You sound ridiculous. This thread isn't for Pro-Pattinson/Anti-Stewart talk. They both suck.

This is becoming a Twihard thread and if that's the case, then this discussion has gone from pointless bitchery and gay gossip to idiotic teeny bopper/frau nonsense.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49805/25/2012

R497 yep, she looks pissed. Especially after she got booed at his premiere and countless other times while the French seem to be eating him up.

R494 and R495 you two are totally right. This type of public behavior started in Paris and has gotten progressively "worse" and Cannes is the epitome of it. And funny that because Cannes is probably the most highly-publicized event in Hollywood history. It's typical they would pull this here. Especially Kristen, whose future looks so fucking bleak it's laughable.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 49905/25/2012

People aren't pro-Pattinson? They're making the observation that Kristen is PRing HARD by trying to invalidate Rob. He's just as bad, acting like a professional asshole and playing in front of the paps. They ARE both just as bad.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50005/25/2012

Kristen is especially vile; no matter how hard I try I can't really dislike Rob, but loathing her comes easy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50105/25/2012

Wow.

"While queuing for On The Road on Wednesday morning I spoke with an experienced film journalist who’d been coming to Cannes for 12 years. He said to me, “I really, really hope Kristen Stewart is good in this movie because if I have to write something bad about her performance I might get fired when they attack me online.” Not even 10 years ago, the genesis of the gossip blog was that it was the antithesis of the asskissing style of PEOPLE Magazine. But even snarky first-wave bloggers now have to apologise for what was once trademark editorial tone in the face of fan backlash protecting their favourite actors. Otherwise, the fans they threaten boycotts. And suddenly they lose advertisers. And then they pull their access, disinvite them from the junket. Did the internet go from subversive to conformist?"

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50205/25/2012

She looks good in R461's pic, though the lipstick is too much.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50305/25/2012

That miserable, cunty expression ruins everything. And she's ruining her public image in the process. She'll always be known as the sullen, blah, Bella Swan. She turns people off in droves.

That video of her walking the red carpet pretty much told the whole story. Bitchy, stony, petulant. I can't think of a more unappealing working actress today.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50405/25/2012

The Twihards will be escalating R505. The franchise is nearing it's death knell and the hatred for their precious KStew can't be ignored. They've spent years being invested in this bullshit romance and they'll be getting nervous that it will indeed turn out to be a PR stunt. There is more than a hint of desperation in the air from all involved. I hope it all comes crashing down in spectactular fashion. What a bunch of fuckwits.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50605/25/2012

I just can't fathom the idea that Kristen and Rob are straight much less fucking each other. There's no way they're involved romantically and one of them will get careless and slip up. it's bound to happen sooner or later.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50705/25/2012

I've lost count of the number of times I have said this and been told I am a troll, but I will give it one more go. My friend is a really good mate of Rob's from his school days. They are fucking and he's straight. I don't know why people are so invested in them being gay. Why do we want them?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50805/25/2012

Do you mean how many times you've said that on these particular threads, R508? Because I don't recall your being here before.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 50905/25/2012

I have said it four time on these threads and on various other threads. Not this year though. The only thing that enticed me to look here was the horror that someone mentioned Stewart's name and the word Oscar together in the same sentence.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51005/25/2012

Well, R508, Kristen Stewart appears to me to be literally one of the gayest girls I have ever seen. That could be one reason the majority opinion on DL (and not just this thread) doesn't believe they are fucking. There are other very weird things about this relationship that don't add up (lack of affection, awkwardness and lack of sexual chemistry), blah, blah, blah.

But who knows, what you say might be true too.

I guess we probably won't know the truth until somebody writes a book one day.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51105/25/2012

I do remember you, R508. And even if Pattinson is fucking Kristen Stewart every night, that girl is still gayer than the love child of Jodie Foster and Rosie O'Donnell :)

But if you have any other inside gossip, would love to know it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51205/25/2012

[512] Insiders never have anymore gossip. They drop just enough crumbs to make people think they know something.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51305/25/2012

R510, He's your mate?

Maybe Rob is unaware that she's gay. Poor guy.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51405/25/2012

r508 here. You guys are so invested in your fantasies that no matter what I tell you, you will come up with reasons why what you believe via your intuition/endless hours studying every photo and video of them on the internet is correct. You're just as bad as the twihards that think their farts are made of stars and unicorns.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51505/25/2012

Since her career is tanking, is she taking up prostitution?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51605/25/2012

This is a gossip board, R515. If you have gossip, share it. Who cares if people don't believe you? That's always the excuse why people don't share gossip on DL and I just think it's really lame.

Also, I've seen 'insiders' come here and claim all kinds of divergent stories. From they're both gay, to they're bi, to Pattinson is fucking other girls on the side. People are skeptical, it's the internet after all, but I always like to hear some good dish, whether I actually believe it or not.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51705/25/2012

Dammit, R515, your anger and bitterness just gave you away. Your earlier post sounded authentic enough to be convincing, but now I'm not so sure.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51805/25/2012

r509 see? If I disappeared immediately after posting I would be lying too. If I was eager to tell I would be lying. The reason people with real gossip don't tell is because they can't win no matter how they behave. The only time I was ever believed was when I posted something about Jack White, and I suspect that was because no one fancied him/ gave a crap about his love life. For the record I don't have anymore gossip, my friend isn't remotely interested in the infinite details of their relationship. (straight male, def not attracted to her.)He is however very impressed with the amount of money he is making, and jealous as hell about that. Thinks he is a bit weird but nice enough, starting to get very arrogant, but who wouldn't in his position.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 51905/25/2012

My half brother's, boss's dog told me that Pattinson is gay. So I guess that makes me an insider too.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52005/25/2012

Ok, R508/R519. Thanks.

At least the arrogant part sounds about right.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52105/25/2012

Oh fuck off, R520. He said his piece, you can believe/disbelieve R508 all you want, no need to be cunts about it.

This thread has gotten really weird and boring anyway. I think I'm done here.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52205/25/2012

R508, I believe you might just be friends with a friend of Rob but there aren't too many people that don't believe those two aren't together so you're not really giving inside information by passing on what your friend says. This is not to discredit you but tell us more of what your friend knows.

People aren't invested in their gayness they just come off as an awkward couple not to mention Kristen especially has had rumors circulating about her sexuality since she was a teenager. It's not insane to believe one or both are gay and bearding.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52305/25/2012

They're holding hands now.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52405/25/2012

Funny how people with exclusives always happen to end up on sites like these, in threads like these, willing to share all their juicy secrets... please.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52505/25/2012

{522} I just have a hard time with post {508}saying yes they are fucking. That part I don't care about. Who cares? But then at {519} we hear he's not attracted to her "AT ALL". Yes I realize it's possible to have sex with people they can't stand all the time. It's either put up or shut up.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52605/25/2012

DL's default position are that a large percentage of actors are gay. With these two it's just completely off the charts because of just how very fem Pattinson is and how uber dykey Stewart is. And the gay rumors are everywhere. So it's not such a stretch to think one or both are as gay as the maypole.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52705/25/2012

[quote]{522} I just have a hard time with post {508}saying yes they are fucking. That part I don't care about. Who cares? But then at {519} we hear he's not attracted to her "AT ALL". Yes I realize it's possible to have sex with people they can't stand all the time. It's either put up or shut up.

First, put an R before a post you want to link to so we know what you are referencing, R526. See?

Second, I think R519 is saying HIS friend is a straight male (the Pattinson mate), not attracted to Stewart. Or that's how I read it.

If Stewart really is fucking Pattinson she's got major issues, because she's obviously a lesbian who can barely hide it. Maybe that's why she always looks so miserable. And Pattinson needs to get a clue too. He's dating a gay girl.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52805/25/2012

People on this thread are confusing lesbian with bitch.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 52905/25/2012

R529 Does it matter? Kristen is both.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53005/25/2012

Well, no. She may be a bitch, but she's pings to hell and back and she's VERY butch. If she's straight, she's just about the gayest straight girl alive.

Come on, R529. Since you're on DL, which is a gay site, you have to admit Kristen Stewart pings quite loudly.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53105/25/2012

She might be, R30. Rob is straight though.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53205/25/2012

R532 How do you know that? What makes you think Rob would be "out" to mere acquaintances? He's probably so deep in the closet you'd need a forklift to get him out.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53305/25/2012

Some people are straight you know

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53405/25/2012

"Insider," do you have any more information? Disregard whether or not people believe you.

R527, this, it's DL default position crossed with Kristen Stewart being butch and Robert Pattinson being femme crossed with other factors.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53505/25/2012

[R508] Well I believe it. So when's this relationship gonna end, I mean really. Also I didn't realize Rob still HAD any of his old friends, thought they basically dumped him. And I see it, I definitely think he's more arrogant now.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53605/25/2012

Sure, the majority of people are straight. But we're talking about Robert "I giggle like a girl" Pattinson and Kristen "butch like a truck driver" Stewart. So that goes out the window.

By the by, I checked out ONTD. My god the fangurls over there are in-fucking-sane. After those Cannes pics hit all of the responses were variations of "OMG they are so cute/adorable", "Love, they look like they are in their honeymoon phase", "soulmates", "they only have eyes for each other, even when other people are in the room", "they'll be together forever, they're so private/wonderful/solid", and finally "I thought it was for PR but now I believe".

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53705/25/2012

And as a cynical DLer I couldn't help but smirk in amusement.

I want this break up to happen just so I can see some fangurls cry.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53805/25/2012

Why would Kristen be fucking a guy when she's so obviously gay? It's one thing to play the bearding game and play it up for the paps but it's another thing entirely to actually be fucking Rob, which I don't think she's doing. I don't think she likes or craves the dick at all.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 53905/25/2012

So if I'm understanding this correctly, after over 3 years of dating/fucking, with nary a picture of them touching (even when somebody snapped a pic in a bar or concert) within 3 days we've gotten a flurry of pictures of handholding, kissing, PDA, the whole shebang AND an insider tells us both are straight and in a heterosexual relationship. The timing is sure interesting that's, to say the least.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54005/26/2012

Agreed R540. It's a lot to throw at fans in one sitting especially since they've been handing out crumbs for over three years. Are they trying to deflect from OTR and Cosmopolis reviews? From Kristen acting out and told to "behave" by the OTR director? Wanting to be remembered for something at Cannes with all those stars there that outshine them? Early publicity for BD2? What, what?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54105/26/2012

The entire thing is just bizarre, and I have a suspicion that gossiping about them won't be fun anymore. I consider myself a die hard non believer and they have me second guessing myself and actually thinking I've been wrong all along. Now that is fucked up and just goes to show how effective pr campaigns actually are.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54205/26/2012

R508 Do you have any gossip on andrew garfield he's best friends with rob too.??

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54305/26/2012

R542, you're right as far as PR campaigns go. They fuck with your head big time. But think about it - not to sound cheesy- what does your gut tell you? Mine tells me that these two are nothing more than good friends. They have one thing in common, that being the Twilight saga and the bullshit that accompanied it. I think he feels something for her, like he knows her and we, the public, do not. He probably thinks she's misunderstood. But he's an idiot because she's shown her true colors too many times. She's a spoiled, arrogant, clueless child who had no idea what it means to struggle. Cannes was a disaster for her. She has no idea how to behave in a civilized manner and finally it caught up with her. All the PDA was a distraction - to shift our eyes from what was really going on. If you read the comments on the gossip blogs, the proof of the campaigns success is right there. The fan girls are flapping about the epic PDA and handholding, with no mention whatsoever of the bird flipping, booing, and her lack of enthusiasm for his success. Those girls have such tiny little minds, and that PR bullshit works like a charm on them. But for those of us who have some fucking sense, it's obvious what's happening. What I'm saying is - don't second guess yourself. Trust your gut. It will all come to light in time anyway. I'm sticking to my guns til then. You know what they say " you can fool some of the people some of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." Abe Lincoln, no?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54405/26/2012

R544 I teared up a little bit at how perfect this comment is. Also, Kristen is seriously unstable; Ruth and Tom on that red carpet were proof of that as they looked like they were on edge, trying to keep her happy. I think Rob also sees that and a lot of the relationships she has in general seem to be "keep her happy and keep her from going fucking nuts".

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54505/26/2012

Cosmopolis is down to 45% on RT. What a crap movie. It seems like Pattinson is still the same blank character but it works in the movie so people think he has 'something.' It's like when they hire Keanu to play a robotic character in The Matrix movies. I guess if you are casting for blank emptiness, Pattinson is your man.

It seems like Hollywood is going to try to make him happen, he's signed on for roles he probably won't excel in, they'll all flop and everybody will move on.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54705/26/2012

was their any rob and tom interaction.?i haven't seen any pics.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54805/26/2012

I remember when ONTD used to be a place with intelligent and cynical people. Everyone's in love with Kristen now.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 54905/26/2012

Pointy Nippled Disaster

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55005/26/2012

I think ONTD just likes couples because the majority of posters over there are teen or early 20-something girls and that's what they eat up. I don't go to ONTD anymore because I'm not 12, but when I did I found that the majority didn't like Kristen, but there was a hardcore Kristen/Twilight/Robsten faction who loved and defended anything Kristen. There are quite a lot of Pattinson stans there too who do the same thing. And a lot of them overlap.

But no, it's not the most intelligent, thoughtful place in the world. It skews very very young.

I think Stewart and Pattinson have some kind of emotional bond/partnership (similar to how that CDAN described them) but I don't think it's sexual.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55105/26/2012

The always effervescent Kristen Stewart has three facial expression modes for the world - "Sullen," "Sneering," and "Stoned." Last night at the Cannes premiere of boyfriend Robert Pattinson's Cosmopolis, it was the first two on the menu. You'd be sullen, too, if you borrowed Jessie J.'s stylist and the wacky queen chose a dress that made your titty buds look like they're fighting over who gets the B cup status tonight. And that nipple! It's almost there! Just let it be great, K. Stew!

After much deliberation, I've determined there could be three possible reasons for why Kristen Stewart is so stank-looking all the time:

1. She thinks she might have something on her teeth. You know people get OCD about something in particular? A former co-worker was always asking people to check "her grille" for stray food particles and her nostrils to make sure there were no "bats in the cave". Or, all the finger-sucking has fucked with her teeth and she's hiding them.

2. She thinks that all of this publicity is silly, and just wants people to let her practice her craft. Bella just wants to achieve true artistry! The problem is that she hasn't given a good performance since playing Jodie Foster's transgender daughter in Panic Room. The artistry ain't coming!

3. She's a cunt.

It could be #3. Seriously, if being rich and famous is such a burden, step aside. I'll take over. J. Harvey can play an ineffectual girl in the woods in love with sparklepires. I'll squeeze my moobs into that dress. Shit, I'll make Christina Hendricks feel deficient.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55205/26/2012

R552. That description of Kristen is perfect. And I choose the second point, by the way. She obviously believes that she is above it all. Her art comes first! Of course it's difficult to have to pose in front of all of those groveling morons who know nothing about how talented, deep, and intellectual you are.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55305/26/2012

[quote]On the red carpet at the festival earlier this week, Stewart reportedly refused to pose on her own for the gaggle of photogs waiting to snap her pic, opting instead to pose only in group shots with her co-stars.

Her self-important behavior at Cannes simply reinforced what I already thought. She's a vapid, narrow-minded, self-centered, spoiled Hollywood brat who believes she is the center of the cinematic universe.

That said, it's pretty clear that she and Robert do have a relationship that is more than platonic. And the fact that Robert is so enamored of her is really telling about what kind of shallow person he must be.

Oddly, I think some of what that body language 'expert' said about them is partially true: Kristen is not as into Robert as he is into her. Yes. No doubt about it. If I had to guess, I'd say she likes him just fine but is repelled at the thought of kissing him passionately and so on--you can see that in her body language even in the latest balcony videos in which they are supposed to be proclaiming their love to the world.

But she's going with the romantic relationship because it's expected, it's safe, and it makes her popular with a certain crowd that just so happens to buy cinema tickets. Of course, the coveted critical acclaim that she really really wants has once again evaporated and that no doubt irks the hell out of her.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55405/26/2012

She seems to have something against French photographers/press. It all went downhill when she got that crowd booing when they announced her name.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55505/26/2012

R554 I agree, and I think that's because Kristen is gay. She doesn't seem to be attracted to men at all and the way that she acts towards Rob mirrored her behavior toward Tom on the red carpet of the Cosmopolis premiere.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55605/26/2012

I will continue to think Kristen is gay, even if they release a sex tape, including photographic evidence of penetration.

Just like the Water for Elephants 'kiss', anytime Pattinson wants or tries to show affection for the cameras, she looks repulsed and tries to pull away. Still no kiss on that balcony. She seems ok with mild cuddling, hugging, or kissing her on the head (things a platonic friend would do) but when it comes to any type of real kissing or romantic behavior, she pushes him off. But fangurls just see that as 'playful' or she's just 'private' or some other nonsense.

I've always wondered about Pattinson and what the fuck he thinks the deal is with Stewart. Can't he see the obvious? If he doesn't realize she's a card carrying lesbian he has more problems than he knows what to do with.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55705/26/2012

[quote]As for Kristen Stewart, I’ve now seen her in Into the Wild, Adventureland, and In the Land of the Women. I don’t think she’s the worst actress in the world, but she’s painfully one-note, and she desperately needs to break out of the “wounded dove who always looks constipated” character.

Yet another apt description of her 'acting' skills.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55805/26/2012

Oh and I think it's # 2 and 3. She's a smug, pretentious asshole, as well as a giant cunt.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 55905/26/2012

[quote]and I think that's because Kristen is gay.

Well, yeah, R556. No doubt about it. And she sure wouldn't be the first gay person to become involved in a heterosexual relationship. Goes without saying, but I said it anyway.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56005/26/2012

R558 She is the worst actress in the world though.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56105/26/2012

Well, she certainly doesn't look like a sexually satisfied, happy woman. Nope, not at all.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56205/26/2012

Comment on Dlisted says it all:

[quote]She's a gayelle conforming to society's dictates by playing straight for the public.

And whatever is going on, those balcony photos were still staged. She hangs on TomStu and Robbie like just another dude. Her mannerisms give her away.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56305/26/2012

The balcony fiasco was definitely staged on Rob's part because he knew that the paps were watching but was it him being a dumb ass or something else entirely?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56405/26/2012

If Kristen is in fact gay, the only way this relationship would make any sense would be if Rob were also gay, and it would explain their friendship as some kind of bearding arrangement. I just can't imagine a straight guy who could literally have any one of millions of women being satisfied with a lesbian as his partner. I'm genuinely puzzled because I honestly don't get them and him in particular.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56505/26/2012

R565 he's clearly unaware of the fact that she's gay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56605/26/2012

It could be a few things R565:

1. He probably genuinely likes her and doesn't know she's gay. It has happened. You read all the time of girls unknowingly dating gay men. It's the reverse here. I worked with a girl who had a long term boyfriend all through college before she came out. I don't think he knew he was dating a lesbian.

2. It's mutual bearding and both are gay.

3. He's helping her in herself and is being a good friend about it. He could be fucking who knows what (male or female on the side) a la John Travolta.

I have noticed how stiff she appears when she has to show affection. It just never looks comfortable on her end. It looks more comfortable on Pattinson's end, I guess, but he's awkward too. Into it, but awkward, like he doesn't know how she'll react or receive it. Such a strange dynamic. She mostly looks repelled but having to play the game.

I mean, if you compare them to other celeb couples who appear 'legit' it doesn't really come off successfully.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56705/26/2012

[quote]I just can't imagine a straight guy who could literally have any one of millions of women being satisfied with a lesbian as his partner.

I can. Straight people have crushes on gay people all the time. Just because a person is gay doesn't make them somehow automatically repulsive to straight people. In fact, sometimes a person's gayness makes him or her even more appealing to straight people. And if Robert isn't exactly, shall we say, extremely active in the sex department, that would make it even better for him. As for her, it's obvious. She is a frustrated lesbian who isn't near ready to recognize her own sexuality, so this relationship works for her.

And then, too, Robert could very well be a bisexual guy with a huge crush on a lesbian woman.

Aside from their sexual mysteries, though, the bottom line is that both of them are vapid Hollywood types who think they are rebellious James Dean types. What a joke.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56805/26/2012

R567 and in fact, she looks much more comfortable being affectionate with her female friends.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 56905/26/2012

I think huge crush is pushing it. I think he's just happy to be sticking his dick in someone a lot of people find attractive (gross, idiotic people).

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57005/26/2012

[quote]And if Robert isn't exactly, shall we say, extremely active in the sex department, that would make it even better for him. As for her, it's obvious. She is a frustrated lesbian who isn't near ready to recognize her own sexuality, so this relationship works for her.

You nailed it. And for whatever reason, I have never gotten the impression Pattinson is extremely active in the sex department. I think it is a true partnership in a lot of respects but doesn't have much of a sexual component at all. I guess you could still call that 'dating' though, depending on your definition.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57105/26/2012

Wow, you all think people are gay because of someone else's opinion or intuition of them. I thought being gay was when someone themselves felt attracted to the same sex. I did not know you could tell someone else they are gay. Way to stereo type.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57205/26/2012

R572 Kristen being repulsed by men and affectionate towards women isn't proof she's gay?

And the same can be said for Rob's overcompensating and staring at any ass and tits he can get his eye on.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57305/26/2012

I think Mom is calling you for dinner, R572. Better get off the computer now.

Your

You're

Learn the difference.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57405/26/2012

That would be you're gay, R572, not your gay.

And it has nothing to do with stereotyping. What gave you that idea?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57505/26/2012

My mom told me not to tell others they are gay or straight,and that it is up to them to decide how they feel.Kristen is not that affectionate towards woman. Do you think hugging other woman makes you gay? A lot of straight woman do not considerate themselves gay,if they shared some kisses with girls at the club. Kristen is acting straight right now, and you can not stand it that you are wrong. Some people here seem more like children than the fan girls that act all goofy over Robsten. Just because you think your so smart with your grammar does not mean you know shit about anything else either. Stop acting like your above everyone else grammar police.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57605/26/2012

Stewart cannot be taught. This is from yesterday. What a class act showing up to do press looking like this. I could vomit looking at those filthy fungus feet.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57705/26/2012

Wow, R576, you sound like you need a hug.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57805/26/2012

I'm getting awfully tired of those flabby white legs. She needs to tuck them away somewhere out of sight.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 57905/26/2012

The only good thing about her legs in the length. They're untoned, poorly circulated and full of cellulite.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58005/26/2012

You know, R576, if you would learn to spell, then people would be able to understand what you are trying to say. That way, you wouldn't be wasting your time dropping off posts here that seem to have been written by a middle school student. No offense, by the way.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58105/26/2012

Okay shipper, you can stop trolling and go make out with your Kristen pictures now.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58205/26/2012

I'm confused,,,they dating or not??

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58305/26/2012

Kristen Stewart is a closeted lesbian trying to pretend she's in a heterosexual relationship. That's pretty much the long and short of it.

Case closed.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58405/27/2012

Aren't the Twilight films over yet?

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58505/27/2012

Yuck, she's in the film On The Road. I bet the director was forced to put her in that film. I hope she plays a lesbian.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58605/27/2012

Right. And On the Road is getting mediocre reviews. And the reviews of Kristen's performance in Snow White have been less than stellar so far.

Poor girl. Oscar hopes dashed once again! So I guess all of that I'm Above It All behavior at Cannes was all for naught.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58705/27/2012

Rob's got his lizard face on here.

And of course now his fans are boasting that he's on the Cannes level now, so silly teenage flicks like Twilight are a thing of the past. Two things they leave out though: one, his grand Cosmopolis is getting some really negative reviews, and two, those same fans will be the first in line when the next (and hopefully last) Twilight comes out.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58805/27/2012

Nobody is going to see Cosmopolis. It sounds even wordier and snore worthy than A Dangerous Method.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 58905/27/2012

How can they tell he's acting when he's just as wooden and robotic as always? Cardboard personified.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59005/27/2012

[quote]As for Kristen Stewart, the hope that this actress is now mature enough to branch out and immerse herself in a character other than Twilight‘s Bella is quickly, disappointingly dispelled. While the other actors appear strong, albeit in need of some sound writing, Stewart simply registers as weak.

In spite of the fact that the standard gossip sites are proclaiming "Kristen Gets Rave Reviews for On the Road!" the truth is that the above description of her performance pretty much covers it.

And it's currently at 33% on Rotten Tomatoes.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59105/27/2012

Apparently Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are both vying for the role of Peyton Loftis in an adaptation of William Styron’s novel, “Lie Down in Darkness.” This is the role that Kristen proclaimed she wanted to play "more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in her life."

We can only hope they pick Jennifer Lawrence.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59205/27/2012

Well, let's hope the bad reviews of On the Road will keep Kristen from getting the Peyton Loftis role. And it won't hurt if she gets more bad write ups for her lame version of Snow White. In fact, I don't think Kristen can compete with Jennifer when it comes to critical reviews. Hey, if I were a director, I steer clear of her.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59305/27/2012

That should be I would steer clear of her.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59405/27/2012

The Yellow Handkerchief Budget was $15.5 million and it made $318,623 in 29 theaters in the United States. The Runaways Budget was $10 million and it made $4,678,222. Welcome to the Rileys budget was 10 million but it only made 3.5 million.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59505/27/2012

[quote]Billed as an odyssey full of characters who leave marks, the reality of Cosmopolis is far from it. Purporting to be a stylish anti-Capitalist portrait, played out as Eric’s New York fever dream, the film is actually just a self-conscious, self-indulgent mess of impenetrable poetic nonsense.

That last part sounds like a perfect description of the real life Kristen and Robert.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59605/27/2012

After reading about Stewart's lusting after the Peyton Loftis role, it definitely puts the Cannes shenanigans in perspective.

Anyway she sure looks smug in these pics:

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59705/27/2012

Considering how big Twilight is, one would think she's be getting flooded with good offers. Obviously she isn't.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59805/27/2012

This is in response to whoever said that the person can not spell from 576, What words are misspelled? You are a creep. You need to learn how to spell.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 59905/27/2012

My mom told me Kristen Stewart is gay. So there.

And R576/R599, your post was filled with grammatical errors, so many I can't go through them all. But here's a tip. Use some commas every once in a while, maybe people would understand you better.

You should be ashamed at your own ignorance. I was better able to construct a proper sentence at 10 and I have a feeling you're older than that.

I find illiteracy and narrow mindedness and ignorance creepy and you have all 3 in spades.

Run along and talk to mom some more about lesbians. I'm sure she knows a whole lot about it.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 60005/27/2012

Thank you, I am the person who wrote 576 and I use spell checker sometimes it messes up the words. It is not anyone's bad grammar or misspelled words that people take offense to, it is what I said. I could write like a two year old, and you would not care as long as I said Kristen Stewart is gay. Go edit some high-school English paper and stop nit picking about how people post. This is the internet and it is casual. I don't care if you are a English teacher at Yale, you don't sound intelligent when you say Kristen is gay because of some intuition you have about her, or that she acts like a dyke. Unless she is attracted to woman, she is not gay.

by They Need to Go Awayreply 60105/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.