Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NBC's David Gregory is the keynote speaker at conference for GOP advocacy group.

The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), which calls itself “the voice of small business,” is one of the Republican party’s strongest allies. The group spent over $1 million on outside ads in the 2010 campaign — all of it backing Republican House and Senate candidates (and, Bloomberg News reported last month, “another $1.5 million that it kept hidden and said was exempt” from disclosure requirements). The group is the lead plaintiff in the lawsuit against the Obamacare law and bankrolled state governments’ challenges to the law. The NFIB has also taken stances against allowing the EPA to regulate greenhouse gases, opposing regulations on businesses, and supporting curtailing union rights.

Given the group’s obvious Republican alliance, it comes as little surprise that the NFIB’s three-day 2012 Small Business Summit, which begins Monday, will feature headliners Karl Rove and House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH).

But the first name and photo on the invitation for the $150-per-person event — Tuesday’s “keynote address” speaker — is NBC’s Meet the Press host David Gregory. He is marketed by NBC as an anchor and “trusted journalist.”

by This explains so muchreply 2807/08/2012

Baboon-looking motherfucker.

by This explains so muchreply 105/12/2012

Karl Rove's dance partner, what a surprise.

by This explains so muchreply 205/12/2012

Indeed, it could explain a lot. It will be interesting to see exactly how partisan his speech is.

by This explains so muchreply 305/12/2012

That guy has the longest philtrum of anyone, including Homer Simpson.

Gotta be 3 solid inches long … has to be!

Once you notice how long it is, you can't see anything else on his face.

by This explains so muchreply 405/12/2012

So that's what that thing is called R4. It does make him look like a monkey. I've hated him since he danced with Rove.

by This explains so muchreply 505/12/2012

This is NBC's objective moderator of Meet the Press? Let Rachel Maddow speak at Move On or something and see how crazy the right would get?

She would never do it.

by This explains so muchreply 605/12/2012

[quote]That guy has the longest philtrum of anyone, including Homer Simpson.

May I introduce myself to you, r4?

by This explains so muchreply 705/12/2012

Ahem ….

by This explains so muchreply 805/12/2012

The subject at hand ….

by This explains so muchreply 905/12/2012

He's despicable. He's also in the process of joining an exclusive private club in Chevy Chase, MD that doesn't allow blacks or women.

by This explains so muchreply 1005/12/2012

I don't like him. He seems like a big phony.

I still miss Tim Russert on Sunday mornings.

by This explains so muchreply 1105/12/2012

I saw a segment with Gregory and Chuck Todd the other day and thought I would vomit. I hate those two self-satisfied egomaniacs.

by This explains so muchreply 1205/12/2012

Let 'em know what you think

by This explains so muchreply 1305/12/2012

Wow, R10. I hadn't heard about it.

What a vile pig.

by This explains so muchreply 1405/12/2012

He looks like Francine from "Arthur."

by This explains so muchreply 1505/12/2012

LMAO...R15 wins.

by This explains so muchreply 1605/13/2012

Who is Francine? I never saw "Arthur," but looked on IMDB. I don't see any Francine.

Are you taking about the Dudley Moore movie or something else?

by This explains so muchreply 1705/13/2012

I emailed and said he should be fired.

by This explains so muchreply 1805/13/2012

Oh wait, you're talking about some cartoon

by This explains so muchreply 1905/13/2012

David Gregory is stuck-up on himself, can't stand him.

by This explains so muchreply 2005/13/2012

Couldn't happen to a more deserving douchebag:

[quote]'Meet The Press' Hits 20-Year Low

by This explains so muchreply 2106/07/2012

R20 = Andrea Mitchell

by This explains so muchreply 2206/07/2012

Wonder when the cunt will let Rachel Maddow back on his show?

I don't think the dickless wonder can stand the competition, or her intelligence.

by This explains so muchreply 2306/07/2012

David Gregory tries in vain to be "just folks" on his show, repeatedly mentioning his children and ending each and every interview with a dumb sports question that has little or nothing to do with the subject at hand.

by This explains so muchreply 2406/08/2012

More on David's possible demise on Sunday mornings.

by This explains so muchreply 2507/05/2012

Rachel Maddow would be awesome as host, and I guarantee she'd bring in a younger demo.

They'd never do it because they prefer a corporate hack with tanking numbers to an intelligent woman who will actually challenge her guests.

by This explains so muchreply 2607/05/2012

[quote]They'd never do it because they prefer a corporate hack with tanking numbers to an intelligent woman who will actually challenge her guests.

The sad truth is that the republicans would stop showing up, because they can no longer count on Meet The Press to let them spew talking points.

by This explains so muchreply 2707/05/2012

David won the "Howdy Doody Lookalike" contest in grammar school.

by This explains so muchreply 2807/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.