Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone Else Think Mitt Romney Might Be a Sociopath?

Mitt Romney reminds me of Patrick Bateman or Ted Bundy.

Appearance-wise, he's mildly handsome and well-maintained. However, he seems completely unable to empathize, sympathize, or connect with any other human being. His wife and kids seem more like props than they do genuine sources of inspiration/love/support. Also, "friends" have come forward throughout the campaign to paint a fuller picture of what he's like in private, but none of them seem to really know him.

by Anonymousreply 13210/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 105/11/2012

and a complete doucebag.

by Anonymousreply 205/11/2012

Yep. Wrote it in the Bully thread.

His reaction to what he had done in HS was the nail in the coffin for me on his mental state.

by Anonymousreply 305/11/2012

He's an Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 405/11/2012

He isn't smart or talented enough to be an Aspie.

by Anonymousreply 505/11/2012

Would need to know more about the quality of his personal relationships.

by Anonymousreply 605/11/2012

All politicians are sociopaths. That includes both Ronmney and Obama. Don't put your faith in a single one of them.

by Anonymousreply 705/11/2012

He looks like George Bush.

by Anonymousreply 805/11/2012

All Republicans look the same.

by Anonymousreply 905/11/2012

He's a cold man who's very selfish and consume with POWER and wealth.

by Anonymousreply 1005/11/2012

He's the fakest fake that ever faked!

by Anonymousreply 1205/11/2012

He only cares about WEALTH and POWER. He just wants to be president to cross if off his bucket list.

by Anonymousreply 1305/11/2012

Not an aspie. A cold blooded reptile.

by Anonymousreply 1405/11/2012

When I heard about the high school bullying, the first image I had was of Christian Bale in American Psycho.

Very scary.

by Anonymousreply 1505/11/2012

Yes. And he is a Mormon, and Mormons only care about WEALTH and POWER and MAKING MORE MORMONS.

by Anonymousreply 1605/11/2012

Yes, he's like Patrick Bateman without the courage. Which is why we feel an instinctual bout of uneasy emotions when Romney appears.

by Anonymousreply 1705/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 1905/11/2012

Oh I think Ted Bundy is taking it just a tad too far.

Lots and lots of successful men are aggressive, often bullies in a slick presentation- and say and do anything to obtain power- probably half, at least, of all those who achieve high ranking corporate status. It's like feudalism.

Bush was/is very much like him, only Bush is dumb.

But a serial murderer, I don't think so.

It seems to me that the best reason to vote against him, and for Obama is that Romney stands for all those regressive, xenophobic and corporate cowtowing policies of the Republican party. I really don't like calling people names and trying to demonize them as part of a necessary process of voting for the other guy. Way too much of that on DL.

Life is a bit more complicated than that- and name calling never won an argument- never.

by Anonymousreply 2005/11/2012

He's the bad guy in every episode of Columbo, the one who is friendly on the outside, but having trouble hiding his contempt for Columbo, and who is arrogant enough to think that he's going to get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 2105/11/2012

This simple pic of Obama goofing with one of his daughters, in bumper cars -- I cannot imagine Mitt Romney ever seeming that real.

by Anonymousreply 2205/11/2012

Oh and nice pron at r18. However, I will never pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 2305/11/2012

Mitt doesn't recall, but if his "pranks" hurt anyone or if his "hijinks went too far," he apologizes for that. (And then, nervous, cruel laughter from the practical joker...hahaha.

By the way, no one else is laughing, not even the Fox News lapdog who's interviewing him.

by Anonymousreply 2405/11/2012

I'm not even convinced he's human.

by Anonymousreply 2505/11/2012

Once a bully, always a bully.

by Anonymousreply 2605/11/2012

Sociopath is a strong word -- but really, what kind of mentality must you have to build a fortune on the misery of others, as he did at Bain Capital? I couldn't look at myself in the mirror every morning if I knew my money had come from bleeding companies dry and throwing people out of work.

by Anonymousreply 2705/11/2012

Every top exec on every go damned board is a sociopath. This is the problem with the USA. Profit for the Rich, pay cuts and job cuts for the people that really made you money. Sick shits.

by Anonymousreply 2805/11/2012

George W. Bush came across as an aloof frat boy with #richpeopleproblems; however, he seemed like a fundamentally decent person. Mitt Romney on the other hand...he seems so cold and calculating! Also, while most of us did stupid shit in high school or college, most people aren't able to go through the lengths Romney went through to hurt/embarrass others. I remember making a wisecrack or two about someone, and then feeling too guilty to let the situation go much longer. But Romney actually plotted to hurt and embarrass others due to their perceived sexual preference. He also seems unbelievably clueless when discussing the poor dog who loved/enjoyed (yeah right) to ride in a carrier on top of the car, rather than in the actual car--which is illegal in most states.

And lets be frank shall we? ANNE ROMNEY HAS NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HER LIFE. Raising 5 boys is hard work when you're single and/or living in poverty. When your husband is a multimillionaire and you have housekeepers, it's significantly easier. Hell, when your youngest son is in his late 20s and married with a child, your argument about motherhood being tough is bound to fall on deaf ears. However, I don't blame Anne because I'm sure her husband actively sought to make her as dependent as possible on his money and family name. There's zero indication that he sacrificed his aspirations when she was diagnosed with breast cancer or MS...yet she still manages to make a few uninspired/half-hearted statements attesting to her husband's...okayness.

by Anonymousreply 2905/11/2012

Jamie Dimon is a perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 3005/11/2012

Don't worry. The magnetic pulse waves peeling off the sun are going to microwave 'low vibration' violent, selfish creeps with public, crippling (an possibly hilarious) schizoid breaks. Know any personally? Give it until Christmas - you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 3105/11/2012

As a young guy, Romney liked to bully people.

As an older guy, Romney likes to fire people, which is just bullyng without holding them down and cutting off their hair.

Romney has no personality. So any signs that he might be human come from his "practical jokes." Problem is, his attempt at humanity turns to a cruel and harsh result for the victim.

There's no wit or humor. Just a bullying cruelty at the expense of others.

by Anonymousreply 3205/11/2012

Might be?

by Anonymousreply 3405/11/2012

Actually I am not real sure W was of is a fundementally decent person. His arrogance kind of screws with that, screwed with that I should say.

Fundementally decent people do not urge other to bring it on, when your soldiers are under equipped at the time for mines and such in a war of choice and invasion. They also don't ignore a city under water with citizens drowning. Now you can say these transgressions were due to stupidity- I say stupidity, particularly at this level and in this job- is indecent. He had no business being President of the US. Arrogance taken too far is indecent.

Bush is the most reclusive x-President in my lifetime. I believe he is somewhat ashamed of himself. He is perhaps a bit of a broken man, a la LBJ after resigning having realized he made one of the greatest historial mistakes of the century (Vietnam). Bush, think, knows he made the other great mistake, and a bunch of lesser ones.

by Anonymousreply 3505/11/2012

Last night Rachel Maddow did a very telling segment on his lack of empathy, as demonstrated by his inappropriately breezy chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 3605/11/2012

We just barely survived 8 years with a sociopath who chuckles at others' misfortunes.

Now they want to give us another one?

This is NOT your father's republican party, if anyone still wonders.

by Anonymousreply 3705/11/2012

Teenager - bullied others

Young man - abused animal

Man - exported thousands of jobs from US

Older man - bishop in the Mormon Church

This man will never be president.

The Mormon whisper campaign will begin next month and become a complete distraction by the time of the convention.

The Mormon issues comes to the fore not because of his beliefs but because he held an ecclesiastical role.

There is then a push for his tax forms to show his charitable giving (almost all to the church).

Then "what is a Mormon?" comes to the fore.

And that, my friends, is where it ends.

Because Mormonism is, on a truly fundamental level, a cult built on a belief that all non-Mormons cannot be saved.

Had Jack Kennedy been on record as a multi-million dollar giver to the the Roman Catholic Church, he never would have been president.

He, in fact, made a clear statement that his faith would come second to his public service.

Good luck with that, Mitt.

I wonder, quite candidly, if this guy even makes it to the ballot.

The GOP would do a lot better launching someone out of the convention who could not be fully vetted by the American people before November.

It would not surprise me one bit.

by Anonymousreply 3805/11/2012

Well Bush had people murdered, and I'm sure Romney would too. Except a lot more of them. You are missing it charlie, this guy thinks that ANYTHING HE DOES IS GOOD, no matter what it is.

by Anonymousreply 3905/11/2012

R36. I also watched Rachel last night. That cruel, nervous laughter of Romney is fucking creepy.

If anyone ever has a doubt about why people say Romney has no soul or that he can't connect to others, watch the video in R36.

by Anonymousreply 4005/11/2012

He is the Chosen, the Elect, the One Mighty and Strong.

His mother called him her "miracle baby."

The Cougar Club at BYU predicted he would become The First Mormon President of the United States.

For generations, Mormons have passed on the belief that "the day would come when the U.S. Constitution would “hang like a thread as fine as a silk fiber” and the Mormon priesthood would save it." the White Horse prophecy of Joseph Smith.

Michael Moody "recently said that he ran for governor of Nevada in 1982 because he felt he had been divinely directed to “expand our kingdom” and help Romney “lead the world into the Millennium.

“We were taught that America is the Promised Land,” he said in an interview.”The Mormons are the Chosen People. And the time is now for a Mormon leader to usher in the second coming of Christ and install the political Kingdom of God in Washington, D.C.”

"In this scenario, Romney’s candidacy is part of the eternal plan and the candidate himself is fulfilling the destiny begun in what the church calls the “pre-existence.”"

by Anonymousreply 4105/11/2012

For being raised by Bar Bush, W is probably as decent as one could hope for. I don't think he would ever even consider it appropriate to strap a dog to the roof of a car for a long ride. Also, he seems too lazy to be an effective bully.

Laura Bush seems very nice and I highly doubt she could stand to be around a true asshole for 30-some years.

Ann Romney seems like a classic rich bitch, OTOH. She'd slap your face if you didn't brush her dozen horses' hair the right way.

The "I don't remember" was the nail in the coffin for me. Only a sociopath forgets cutting a poor kid's hair off while he's held down and taunted. Plus the specific attention Romney paid to him before the actual assault.

by Anonymousreply 4205/11/2012

When someone blithely prefaces their pending comments with, "This is actually an amusing story," would you expect a remembrance of their dad firing a bunch of factory workers?

by Anonymousreply 4305/11/2012

Mormonism for Dummies:

by Anonymousreply 4405/11/2012

Fox News is shooting buckets of cum because Romney is leading Obama in some new polls.

God help us all if he actually becomes the next President.

by Anonymousreply 4505/11/2012

[quote]Laura Bush seems very nice

...unless you're standing in a crosswalk when she's in a hurry.

by Anonymousreply 4605/11/2012

The problem is R44, that ordinary people won't believe that is the real flowchart.

Even though it is.

by Anonymousreply 4705/11/2012

R46, the coincidental victim in Laura Bush's car accident turned out to be her ex-high school boyfriend and his new girl. Funny, that isn't commonly reported... re:Mitt, have any of you seen the Manchurian Candidate? Well, now you have.

by Anonymousreply 4805/11/2012

I'm not missinng it R39- you have just describe arrogance. There are a lot of successful men in the US just like that. (I am not talking about know it alls- I am talking about people who have gotten away with breaking the law-) They participated in gang bangs (rape) in favored frats while in college (this kind of thing happened every weekend in the frats where I went to college), they harrass women and gays and lesbians, they raid companies and say they are creating jobs for people, they cheat on their taxes, they trade inside and when caught deny etc etc. Romney to me is a fun of the mill arrogant corporate asshat. And you know not all CEO types are like this at all. But a lot of them are.

by Anonymousreply 5105/11/2012

Um, why, R50?

by Anonymousreply 5205/11/2012

Mitt acknowledges that he is "a very different person now" than he was way back then. Oh, so you were an asshole, Mitt!

But Shitt Romney does remember the parade his father brought him to when he saw Martin Luther King...By the way, this NEVER happend.

So Mitt remembers things that didn't happen but can't remember things that did.

by Anonymousreply 5305/11/2012

[quote]a lot of jealousy here.

Why does chastising a bully and a homophobe read as "jealousy" to you? How fucked in the head are you to think any of us are jealous of this cretin?

by Anonymousreply 5505/11/2012

[quote]Fox News is shooting buckets of cum because Romney is leading Obama in some new polls.

I'm scared!

by Anonymousreply 5605/11/2012

If this story focussed on the blind or semi-blind teacher being pushed through the doors by Mitt (instead of the gay classmate who had his hair cut off by Mitt), not even Fox News would be able to defend this asshole.

So Mitt, you didn't know if your classmate were gay? Well, did you know that the teacher was blind? Do you recall that, you asshole?

by Anonymousreply 5705/11/2012

Look at his eyes. It's same as the bushes, there is nothing behind his eyes. Soul-less, evil.

by Anonymousreply 5805/11/2012

Jealous of WHAT, r49?

by Anonymousreply 5905/11/2012

He's also losing his looks.

by Anonymousreply 6005/11/2012

Patriotism AND accusing others of jealousy are the last refuges of the scoundrel.

He ruined people's lives to build his fortune. Bush bombed the shit out of people to build his. They're both psychopaths whose brand of "humor" is to bully others. Jesus, don't let the four years put blinders on you about Bush.

by Anonymousreply 6105/11/2012

Republicans are hypocrites. They question Obama down to the day he was born, but Mitt doesn't have to answer for what he did in high school.

by Anonymousreply 6205/11/2012

Build his fortune? Excuse me, but he took the giant check his father gave him (not to mention the political connections and old boy club membership) and turned a large fortune into a larger one.

Of course that's also true of Bush.

by Anonymousreply 6305/11/2012

Exactly R63, he already had more than enough money and his reaction to it was MOOOARRR! He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6405/11/2012

He's just a priviledged rich, thoughtless dummy. I think he's as dumb as George Jr.

by Anonymousreply 6505/11/2012

Romney doesn't have the balls to sit down for a real interview with real journalists. He goes on Fox and laughs it off.

In fact, he won't do any interviews on any topic with any media except for the periodic visits to Fox.

by Anonymousreply 6605/11/2012

Yep he know that u said he totally reminds me of Patrick Btaeman, psychos can be so hot.

by Anonymousreply 6705/11/2012

Wow my spelling!! I shouldnt post drunk. What I ment was now that u say it he does remind me of Patrick Bateman.

by Anonymousreply 6805/11/2012

Five of Romney's classmates interviewed by The Washington Post remember this bullying incident and Romney doesn't remember?

Hmmm, bullies hardly ever remember. But some of those who do, lie and say they don't. Mitt, stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 6905/11/2012

He can't.

by Anonymousreply 7005/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 7105/12/2012

"psychos can be so hot"

But Shitt isn't, so what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 7205/12/2012

"Anyone Else Think Mitt Romney Might Be a Sociopath?"

I KNOW he's a sociopath.

Trending psychopathic/megalomaniac...

Diagnosing it doesn't mean it should be voted for...

by Anonymousreply 7305/12/2012

Absolutely. 4% of the population are sociopaths; 1 in 25 people. Some folks mistakenly equate the word "sociopath" with "psychopath" and assume that all sociopaths are psychotic killers. "Sociopath" just means "has no conscience." With no conscience, the person has no ability to feel love - to feel love towards other people or for oneself, or to receive and appreciate what it means to be loved by others. They have no ability to feel remorse for having hurt others, they have no shame or guilt when it comes to their own actions.

From an early age, sociopaths naturally learn to mimic "appropriate" emotional responses to situations (how to contort their facial expressions into looks of concern or sympathy and say the appropriate things "I'm so sorry you're not feeling well!" etc if, for instance, their friend scrapes a knee). Without a conscience, sociopaths do not feel self-conscious or get "stage fright" when it comes to giving these phony "performances" of emotional concern for others, so it is quite easy for them to put on an act and say all the right things without anyone ever suspecting the ruse. In fact, one way to identify sociopaths is to look for people that behave unnaturally confident and smooth in situations that'd make the average person extremely self-conscious, nervous, sweaty and awkward (public speaking, for example).

If the sociopath has high intelligence, ambition and good looks they're able to "turn on the charm" around people who can further their agenda, and unfortunately they rise to the top like cream. One of the telltale signs of sociopaths is that, while they'll be charming and charismatic and appealing and say all the right things to people when there is a direct benefit for them, they are callous and cruel to those people who are powerless and have nothing to offer in terms of benefitting the sociopaths' agenda. Woe to the animal that has the misfortune of becoming a sociopath's pet; once the sociopath tires of it or it becomes inconvenient to care for, the true sociopath has no qualms putting it down or dumping it and saying "oh I'm so sad, my beloved dog ran away!"

After hearing about Seamus, my blood ran cold. It isn't a question of being an animal lover or not: how a person treats their dog or cat or whatever is a litmus test of how they treat people. Mitt Romney has no conscience. If given the power, he'll hurt/oppress and even kill people he dislikes as long as he knows he can get away with it. The only thing that prevents sociopaths from murder is their fear of getting caught and punished. If he becomes the President, he could get away with just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 7405/12/2012

[quote]If this story focussed on the blind or semi-blind teacher being pushed through the doors by Mitt (instead of the gay classmate who had his hair cut off by Mitt), not even Fox News would be able to defend this asshole.

Don't be so sure. Andrew Sullivan dismissed the teacher incident as, "cruel, but it's still within the category of prank, in part because it targets authority." He later apologized for minimizing the incident, but still -- if he can look at this incident and see nothing terribly alarming, so can the FOX crew.

by Anonymousreply 7505/12/2012

[quote] Which is why we feel an instinctual bout of uneasy emotions when Romney appears.

When did the word "instinctive" become "instinctual"?

by Anonymousreply 7605/12/2012

I think Romney lacks a certain empathy as R74 points out.

by Anonymousreply 7705/12/2012

R76, what a ridiculous generalization.

by Anonymousreply 7905/12/2012

The entire right wing are all sociopaths. Look at what they want to do and who they pick on and want to hurt. Look at the way they stare you in the eye and lie through their teeth. Even when caught in their lies they show no remorse or even embarrassment the way normal people would.

by Anonymousreply 8005/12/2012

R80 has it right. The anti-gay laws and constitutional amendments they push, calling women "whores" for using birth control, passing around pictures of watermelons on the white house lawn and exaggerated black-face cartoons of the president, on and on. What kind of adults behave like this? Sociopaths who care nothing about the way others experience the world.

Personally, I wouldn't hold it against Romney if he told the truth about the hair cutting incident or leading a sight impaired teacher into a closed door. If he was honest and said

"Look, I was a child of privilege and it made me selfish and consumed with my own pleasure at the expense of others. I was a jerk, something I'm ashamed of in retrospect and apologize for today."

I still wouldn't vote for him, but it'd make me less convinced he's missing the human attribute of compassion. The fact that he, or any other Republican, would never feel responsible to be honest and instead reflexively lie with the the cowardly "I don't remember" tells you that they are STILL consumed with their own pleasure at the expense of others.

Dangerous people to be at the controls of power.

by Anonymousreply 8105/12/2012

You get a real glimpse of him in those amateur videos like the one done by the gay guy who who asked a question at a small town meeting. The footage where he walks outside to his car, and the look in his eyes...profoundly worrying. Ice cold deadness of the soul. He makes W seem cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 8205/13/2012

Exactly. And that's really saying something!

by Anonymousreply 8305/13/2012

by Anonymousreply 8405/13/2012

I agree that he might be worse than Bush. Who would have thought that was possible?

by Anonymousreply 8505/13/2012

R31/OP, Bush is "personable"? He gives everyone around him a belittling nickname. That's just another form of bullying.

by Anonymousreply 8605/13/2012

I think what people are saying is that Bush was able to pull off the 'average Joe' routine - Mitt Romney is not. Bush could pretend to be an ordinary guy, he didn't speak very well & was a screw-up. He was much more personable in that sense than a cold psychopath like Romney.

by Anonymousreply 8705/13/2012

If the media and people attending Romney gatherings keep asking him about his bullying, there's no doubt he'll start losing his temper over it.

by Anonymousreply 8805/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 8905/14/2012

Yes. And not all sociopaths are murderers. Just because a person doesn't have a conscience doesn't necessarily mean they have a passion for bloodlust.

by Anonymousreply 9005/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 9105/14/2012

R88, you may be right. Romney has lost his cool in the past with reporters, so it might be a good idea for people to try and provoke a reaction.

Here's an example of that from last year:

by Anonymousreply 9205/14/2012

Sadly, it's starting to look like this Sociopath is going to be our next President.

by Anonymousreply 9305/14/2012

Whacko Willard!!!

by Anonymousreply 9405/14/2012

Nah, r93, there's no way Romney's gonna win. While I'm still going to fight with all my effort and skill, I also still think Obama is going to win this handily.

by Anonymousreply 9505/14/2012

Definitely a killer personality.

"name calling never won an argument" Karl Rove would disagree. The Republicans have been doing it with great success for thirty years. Charlie you are mentally deficient, trying so hard to fit an amoral criminal gang within the boundaries of sincere people of goodwill. And it cannot be done. Mitt Romney is an outlier. It is only a very sick society that would allow someone like this to climb so close to power.

by Anonymousreply 9605/15/2012

W&W for R96's last sentence

by Anonymousreply 9705/15/2012

by Anonymousreply 9805/15/2012

He's an amateur!

by Anonymousreply 9905/15/2012

This dude definitely has a temper!

Wonder if Obama can bring it out during the debates?

by Anonymousreply 10005/15/2012

by Anonymousreply 10107/18/2012

Psychopath and sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 10207/18/2012

from psychic Tana Hoy:

Mitt Romney – A Devil In Sheep’s Clothing?

What you are about to read is, well, shocking! This is a behind-the-scenes psychic information that my Guides told me about Mitt Romney.

As you already know, I tell it like my guides see it! And they don’t pull any punches!

Well, here are the exact words that my guides told me about Mitt Romney during my channeling session today with Saint Germain, the Archangel Michael, and Macar, my Ascended Master Guide.. I think you will find this psychic insight quite interesting:

” Mitt Romney is a devil in sheep’s clothing! If he wins the election, America will be in trouble.You are going to find out that the reason he will not release more than one year of his tax returns is because he invested some of his own in illegal, and not upstanding ways. He is also trying to hide all of the contributions he has made to “Hate Groups” in America that try to oppress the rights of others.

If he wins the election, he will pass laws that benefit the Mormon Church, without consideration of any other religious organizations. There have already been behind-the-scenes talks with Elders in the Mormon Church who have made their wants known.

There has been a secret pact made between Mitt Romney and the leaders of the Mormon Church. The agreement was as follows: In exchange for huge financial contributions and support from the Mormon Church to help him win the election, he would agree to pass/deny certain laws that are in alignment with the Mormon Church. The first things he agreed to start with are:

- Banning a federal law on gay marriage and he will also overturn a woman’s right to choose!

- This secret meeting was especially focused on Mitt helping restore the true values back to America which involves “leading American women back to their true place – in the home and serving her husband!

- Placing minority groups in their proper places, especially immigrants and people of non American descent. (It was mentioned that if this had been taken care of long ago that Barack Obama would never have been President in the first place!)

- Giving special tax breaks to the State Of Utah

- Expanding the definition of marriage to include “a man’s right to choose” the amount of wives he should have!

Mitt Romney - A Devil In Sheep's Clothing"

by Anonymousreply 10307/19/2012

Oh to live in your world where decisions are made based on assumptions...

by Anonymousreply 10407/19/2012

Oh to not be affected by stupid people like R104.

by Anonymousreply 10507/21/2012

I definitely think he is a cold hearted you know what. His wife knows it and his kids but they do not care because all they care about is money. They will put up with this sociopath because they are next to being sociopaths themselves or maybe they are. They just care about their own wealth and doing things that are illegal to get more wealth. These are not good people. Mitt does not have a heart and I cannot belive Clint Eastwood is endorsing him. I have been a fan for years since Clint's Rawhide days but now he disgusts me as being weak and of poor judgement for endorsing such a evil man as Mitt Romney. Shame on you, Clint because I know you know you are taking the cowards way out in protecting the rich because you are now rich yourself. Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 10608/05/2012

Sadly, it appears Mitt is a scoundrel

by Anonymousreply 10708/16/2012

I'm the same way, but I'm a nice person. Maybe that is why I am also poor.

by Anonymousreply 10908/23/2012

what did he do to her in the backseat,wel at least her vagina would have recognised the penis as a friendly rape.

by Anonymousreply 11009/05/2012

to the person who called michelle a c--t,please meet me at 7-11 on cedar lane 107,teaneck new jersey on sat. sept 8,2012 where I will beat the piss out of your racist head...........i will be there at 10 pm...i will be the 68 year ould standing next to a ford explorer blue...dont let the age fool you,your gettig your as kicked

by Anonymousreply 11109/05/2012

He is oddly disconnected from real life. Mormons are basically the Scientologist of the 19th century.

by Anonymousreply 11209/05/2012

Based on what, r108? Your racist notions of what a First Lady should look like?

by Anonymousreply 11309/05/2012

"Mormons are basically the Scientologist of the 19th century."

...with a lot less fashion sense.

by Anonymousreply 11409/05/2012

Libya fuck up, bump.

by Anonymousreply 11509/12/2012

What about those college stories of him impersonating a cop and puling people over. Does anyone else not find that fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 11609/12/2012

No, I don't at all, OP.

I just think he's profoundly unqualified to be president.

by Anonymousreply 11709/12/2012

R117=fool who has never met a sociopath

by Anonymousreply 11809/12/2012

He's a Republican, that's usually a good indication XD

by Anonymousreply 11909/13/2012

Yes - cruelty to animals, cruelty to that guy whose hair he cut off, glibness, superficiality, the smirk. Impersonating a police officer.

by Anonymousreply 12009/15/2012

Even Joan ("Mitt Romeny Will Never Be President") Walsh suggests as much in her most recent column:

The brass that it takes to call Stevens’ death a “hypothetical” is breathtaking. Or maybe it’s not brass. It’s almost sociopathic.

by Anonymousreply 12109/15/2012

Yes because he put that dog on the roof.

by Anonymousreply 12209/15/2012

Mitt Romey is not a blood lust sociopath, but he is a high functioning sociopath. I thought that in the last election.

The man is not normal. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw a piano.

by Anonymousreply 12309/16/2012

sociopath is a GOP membership requirement.

by Anonymousreply 12409/16/2012

Pre Vice Prez debate bump

by Anonymousreply 12510/10/2012

I used to work with a guy who was a card carrying GOP'er and he had the same odd smirk. He thought he smarter than everyone else and would stab a co-worker in the back for advancement. He finally got his back though.

by Anonymousreply 12710/11/2012

[quote]He is oddly disconnected from real life.

R112 I've posted this before but I used to work with a Mormon guy and he was the same way. He had no idea what went on the world. If we discussed news he had no idea what we were talking about and if we mentioned some murder, etc. he acted totally shocked like he'd never of such a thing. He was naive as hell and ended going back to Utah to live near mom and dad. His wife was a little Mormon girl but apparently he had gotten some non-Mormon girl knocked up in college and she finally decided years later she wanted child support. That's when mom and dad whisked him back to Utah to undergo re-training or some shit.

by Anonymousreply 12810/11/2012

he's either a robot or a sociopath, and his wife is as well.

by Anonymousreply 12910/11/2012

Bump, because I think Ann and those five lying sons might be sociopaths too.

by Anonymousreply 13010/11/2012

I think Mitt is a gay man trapped by his culture, religion and family background into hiding his true self. I also feel this deep turmoil that he may not even recognize is what keep him so emotionally aloof. Even his body language when he is with his wife is very stilted, it also somewhat explain what forms his policies toward women and the fact that he leans toward other men who have his same views its a real problem when people like this get so much power. They are likely to band together and attack.

by Anonymousreply 13110/24/2012

I honestly believe that Mitt is a Sociopath. It fits, his arrogance, his lack of empathy, his lies, his lack of respect for the rights of others. Plus, he has that empty look in his eyes.

I think if he were not born into privilege, he would have had a criminal record in childhood.

by Anonymousreply 13210/24/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!