Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Page 6 /Anderson Cooper throws big ole gay party for Andy Cohen's new book at his ultra deluxe firehouse

Looks like Andy C. threw a party for the other Andy C. Guests included Jimmy Fallon,Kelly Ripa, Wendy Williams, Barry Diller,Kristen Johnson, Liam Neeson, Rachida Jones,Gayle King,Sarah Jessica Parker, and.......... Matt Bomer, and Anderson's own BF Ben. Sounds like a fun group.

by Anonymousreply 601May 16, 2012 10:43 PM

The saga continues...

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2012 1:25 AM

Since Ben was a "guest" that means he doesn't live there.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2012 1:49 AM

Ben lives there alright - the decor is just like Bedlam.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2012 1:59 AM

Nobody would call someone's straight significant other a "guest."

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2012 2:02 AM

That's because AC paid for his hooker's little bar owning hobby. Of course the two places would share the same decor.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2012 2:03 AM

I just hope SJP didn't kick over a fire hydrant..

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2012 2:06 AM

Afriend told me that when they come to L.A. , and check into their hotel, they do it completely seperately. One walks in, and the other follows a few minutes later. What is this, 1955 ? Why the paranoia ? Everyone knows they're a couple, and the others won't care - its Beverly Hills, for Christsake. I don't care if AC want's to remain officially in the closet. Thats his choice. But this behavior is total flashback time.

by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2012 2:06 AM

It is ridiculous for them to be so uptight about being seen together. As a couple after three years together.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2012 2:16 AM

That Page Six item also mentions that there was a photo booth set up for the party, just like the poster who went there on Saturday said.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2012 2:19 AM

Just today alone, between reading about Anderson Cooper & BF Ben (unofficially), Travolta's lawsuit, and Roberto Alomar, and his hiding his AID's status, while married, it all makes me think we are still living in a hide-in-plain-site era. Keep thinking it's pretty much over, but the hurt, and falseness, it presents, freaks me out. As someone said, it's not the 50's, or 60's anymore - but at times, it sure seems like people act that way.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2012 2:24 AM

The guest list sounds like an AARP meeting.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2012 2:28 AM

Good evening mutherfuckers

Anderson had a crazy hangover from this weekend's festivities. I fixed him my special Colombian coffee this morning (with my nut mixed in jejeje!) Made him good as new today bitches!

Anyway, Im going to tell Ben to visit this board, there are a lot of people that actually care about him here. Who knows, maybe he will find a new boyfriend here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2012 2:32 AM

"They are still steady and going strong, very committed and happy. End of story."

Ben was not at that party he was spotted by several people at Bedlam when AC's party was taking place. This post was created by a Benderson fan boi and the information sold to page 6 was more than likely inaccurate as well. They are not a steady couple and going strong except in your head. R479 said some people at the party stated Ben was not there because he was working and some people stated they were taking a break. I believe him.

And that tweet by that woman stating she saw AC and his bf could have been anybody. He is dating now and lots of folks have come to DL and said they have seen AC with different guys since January so more than likely it was one of his fuck buddies if the woman is telling the truth. She could also be a Benderson troll. As we all know nothing is farfetched at DL. Those fan boi's are desperate these days.

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2012 2:47 AM

R583 If you were at the party, what was in the gift bag that everyone received when they left? Also, there was a unique piece of sculpture in the entrance hall that AC said he purchased in Italy. What was it?

R600 I remember you stated that you work with Andy Cohen in some form so you attending the party and you not seeing Ben there is completly believable. I believe your account of what happened and I will be watching WWHL tonite. This will put an end to the troll R583 form the Saw Anderson Cooper thread that jacked your post and pretended to be you. Nobody knows what will be said on WWHL since it has not aired yet so you mentioning these things on DL beforehand will legitimize what you have been saying. Thanks for not letting the Benderson fan boi's run you away!

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2012 2:58 AM

Here's the Page Six article and I see no mention of Ben as a guest or otherwise. Is there a special edition?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2012 3:05 AM

Who cares about Anderson & Ben. I'm working on the theory that AC, and Andy Cohen , are planning to become the ultimate gay power couple.

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2012 3:30 AM

I thought Matt Bomer had better taste than to show up at trash like that. Guess I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2012 3:58 AM

I don't know about gift bags, but they did serve cupcakes at the party: tonight on WWHL, Andy Cohen showed a pic of Bethanny and Kelly Ripa taken on Saturday night in the photobooth holding a cupcake. And lo and behold, didn't the poster who said Ben was at the party also mentioned those very cupcakes? As r9 says, it looks more and more like that poster was actually there, unlike the imposter who claimed that Ben was working at Bedlam that night, and whose story has more holes than Swiss cheese.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2012 6:17 AM

That poster also said the back deck was off the main floor and it's off the second floor of the firehouse. That poster also said the party took place on the top floor and the photos are obviously all taken on the second floor. That poster was not in the firehouse or he would not have messed up those basic details. I would venture to guess that he heard some gossip from someone that did attend (maybe a cater waiter) and got a few details to add to the celeb names he got off the pictures posted and made up the rest. Do you really think Ben was there and Page Six didn't mention it? They love to mention Ben with Anderson every chance they get. Plus why wasn't Ben in any of the photos? He's supposedly friends with Andy, so he could have posed with Andy and some of the other guests.

Several people posted that Ben was at Bedlam on Saturday, not just one or tw.

If you can provide a photo of him at the party, then I'll believe he was there.

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2012 6:38 AM

There were more people at the party then there are viewers of AC360

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2012 6:44 AM

I wonder if he has any real friends or just fame whore types?

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2012 6:52 AM

What possible reason would Ben not be at this party when all of his and AC's friends are there and he and AC are living together? Be logical please.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2012 7:37 AM

R21 Just fame whore types.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2012 8:08 AM

"I would venture to guess that he heard some gossip from someone that did attend (maybe a cater waiter) and got a few details to add to the celeb names he got off the pictures posted and made up the rest."

R19 You read my mind. I was thinking the exact same thing. Everybody who knows AC knows that he loves cupcakes from a particular bakery in NY. He even has them delivered daily to his office. He mentioned them today on AC360 and showed a pic of some in his office. I'm not suprised he had some made for the party.

The other poster was very detailed and stated he worked with Andy Cohen. I've been looking for the WWHL after show but unfortunately with shows like this a lot of it is edited out because of time constraints and maybe AC just didn't want that mentioned to the public so he asked htem not to air it. I still think what he said was true and R583 is a Benderson troll with only bits and pieces of info he is finding online and through tweets. It's very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2012 8:19 AM

"What possible reason would Ben not be at this party when all of his and AC's friends are there and he and AC are living together? Be logical please."

Okay how's this for logic for you R22. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2012 8:20 AM

AC and AC belong together. THey are both giggly little teenage girls. A perfect coupling.

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2012 8:26 AM

R25, clearly you have no idea what logic is to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2012 8:26 AM

AC and Ben have been spotted giggling and playing around with each other at the gym and elsewhere. He doesn't need to giggle with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2012 8:37 AM

Did anyone notice last night on WWHL Andy asked Anderson if he knew how to use a can opener and Anderson never answered the question. I guess that means he has no idea how to use a can opener, which doesn't surprise me at all.

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2012 1:16 PM

Ben was at Bedlam bartending on Saturday night. No agenda, not malicious plot. Just the truth.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2012 1:23 PM

He knows how to use a can opener, come on!

It sounded like Wendy Williams showed up to the firehouse party uninvited and AC didn't really want her there.

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2012 3:07 PM

Somehow I doubt Anderson knows how to use a can opener. I doubt he does much for himself.

I wonder why he wouldn't want Wendy Williams there. You would think he'd be happy to have any celeb show up. He is a celeb/fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2012 3:15 PM

All of these people seem like hanger-ons.

Does he have any real friends.

Let's face it, all AC is interested in is being famous. Hence his talk show.

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2012 3:19 PM

[fr11] you need to be over 50 to join AARP ~ I know, you flunked reading and math.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2012 3:21 PM

The talk show was about money, not necessarily fame.

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2012 3:22 PM

You're wrong r19, there's no back deck on the second floor. There's a back yard on the ground floor.

If you look at the pics, the party took place in various places, including the top floor (look at the background of the pic with Wendy Williams for example).

by Anonymousreply 36May 8, 2012 3:27 PM

[quote]What possible reason would Ben not be at this party when all of his and AC's friends are there and he and AC are living together?

Why are you claiming that they're still living together r22? Please provide a link to recent photos or recent media stores that can back up your claim. Can you explain why Ben didn't go to Brazil with Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 37May 8, 2012 3:38 PM

I find the male guest list especially interesting.

Sean Avery?

Liam Neeson?

Both of whom have had gay rumors bubbling up in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 38May 8, 2012 3:50 PM

R37, please provide a link that Ben didn't go to Brazil with Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 39May 8, 2012 5:15 PM

Not saying it's any kind of tangible proof but Anderson mentioned on his show that he read 4 books while on vacation. Would someone want or be able to read 4 books if they travelled with their SO or even just a friend?

by Anonymousreply 40May 8, 2012 5:24 PM

I just looked again at the pics from the party, and I think R36 is right: if you scroll down to the pic of Andy Cohen and Wendy Williams, the background (exposed brick) looks like the top floor (I remember it from the Halloween special of Anderson's talk show when they had a medium at the firehouse). There are several other pictures that look like they were taken on that floor, including the ones of SJP with Kelly Ripa, and Bryan Lourd and Jake Shears.

So the poster who said that most of the party took place on that floor was right about that too. He did say that the guest were all over the house, which explains why there are pics that look like they were taken on the second floor and in the library as well. Since every single celeb he mentioned seeing there was subsequently shown in pics, and since he not only mentioned the photo booth (which was initially derided by someone who said that AC would never had such a thing at a party like this), but also the cupcakes that Andy Cohen showed on his show last night, that poster's account seems pretty credible to me. At least a lot more credible than the other guy who claimed that he saw Matthew Broderick at the firehouse (not true: he was performing on Broadway that night, and Page Six said that only SJP attended the party), that AC was wearing sneakers (quite unlikely since the pics show that AC was wearing a suit, as the other poster said he did), that the guest didn't go on the top floor (we now have pics proving that they did), and who was unable to answer the question about the cupcakes (they had Andy Cohen's pic on them). That's a lot of stuff to get wrong for someone who allegedly attended the party. Of course, since the first poster said Ben was at the party, and the second one claimed he wasn't, r19 and r24 are supporting the version that they like best (guess which one it is?), regardless of the fact that his story is contradicted by actual pics and facts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 8, 2012 5:38 PM

R41, have you ever heard of the Roshomon effect?

by Anonymousreply 42May 8, 2012 5:46 PM

R39 please provide a link saying he was in brazil. Come turn around and fight your own argument.

by Anonymousreply 43May 8, 2012 6:14 PM

[quote]I wonder why he wouldn't want Wendy Williams there.

Wendy was the QUEEN of gossiping about closeted celebrities when she was on the radio, especially ones that lived in New York. And she is Anderson's competition right now for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 44May 8, 2012 6:26 PM

R538's post about the party reminded me of the post about the party a few months ago. Seems very similar in the way it was written. They both give list of who was there, commented about cute guys or waiters there, described the decor/atmoshere, think both commented on smoking area and party all over house except the one floor and both ended with mention of how Anderson and Ben having a good time talking with guests.

Makes me wonder if they went to both parties or if not they could have connection to event planner or something and that was how they heard about the party, who it was for and gotten details and guest list info that way?

by Anonymousreply 45May 8, 2012 6:49 PM

Any sightings of him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 8, 2012 6:50 PM

OMG, you people are creepy! Studying every little detail of the various floors of his home, etc. Scary!!!

by Anonymousreply 47May 8, 2012 7:06 PM

AC again Keeping Obama Honest about gay marriage. Yet, Romney was said he would advocate for gay rights in 1994 only to years later, flip flop by signing the National Organization for Marriage anti-gay campaign pledge, calling for a federal amendment outlawing same-sex marriage. Also, Donating to Anti gay causes. Romney wants so bring back DADT. Ac seems to turn a blind eye toward Romney and it's really sad. I don't watch AC360 don't want to give up anymore ratings to lift its pathetic state now, (lost 200,000 since january) but I do keep up with his biasness from reading blogs and on twitter at blogs. I guess Closted AC who has no business keeping anyone honest on gay issues would rather have Anti gay Romney in office. Ac is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2012 7:20 PM

AC is more interested in being a celeb these days. I guess he can careless about his awful ratings on his shows when he knows he can get away with it because of his connections.

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2012 7:24 PM

Anderson really needs to shut the fuck up. When you're in the closet, just shut up about gay issues completely.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2012 7:30 PM

Anderson and Ben are a power couple and I bet there's a big buzz whenever there's a rumor of a party they're throwing and all the gays and straights want to show up, they are probably the coolest gay couple in NYC and know how to throw a great party and the firehouse must be an amazing sight. The people who get invites are really lucky.

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2012 7:33 PM

People are calling AC out on Twitter about how he goes after Obama, but won't come out or Keep Romney Honest on gay marriage. I'd be shocked if he did that.

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2012 7:37 PM

Why is AC not calling out Romney on anything. Prime example now Romney says he should get credit on auto bailouts when he said he was against them in the past! Will Ac keep him honest? I doubt not. AC is a Romney supporter and pro gop.

by Anonymousreply 53May 8, 2012 7:46 PM

Who is he R46?

by Anonymousreply 54May 8, 2012 7:47 PM

I think r45 may be onto something here. The poster who went to the party last Saturday and saw Ben there does sound a bit like the one who attended the last one. It actually would make sense that someone who went to a party at the firehouse before would be invited again. In any case, it's clear that he's a real insider, as all his info has turned out to be quite legit. I wish he would come back with more details, but I have a feeling he's been turned off by all the angry posters who have accused him of being a liar simply because he said Ben was at the party.

by Anonymousreply 55May 8, 2012 7:49 PM

R53, you're right, I'm waiting for Anderson to do a KTH on Romney's auto bailout comment because he's a bald faced liar, that would make a perfect KTH segment, but I bet AC won't touch it.

by Anonymousreply 56May 8, 2012 7:50 PM

Romney has AC in his pocket. Good thing is, noone is watching AC.

by Anonymousreply 57May 8, 2012 7:55 PM

"Makes me wonder if they went to both parties or if not they could have connection to event planner or something and that was how they heard about the party, who it was for and gotten details and guest list info that way?"

Yes..That poster sounds exactly like a font from a previous AC thread. The poster that said Ben was not there did not have an agenda. His exact words were some people stated Ben was at work and some people stated AC and Ben were taking a break which makes sense because of AC spending so much time alone lately and is rumored to have a Brazilian bf. Bottom line this poster is genuine and the other poster is a Benderson fan boi who will say and do anything to force us to believe AC and Ben are still together when most of us know they are not. Anderson has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 58May 8, 2012 8:20 PM

Someone from the other thread also said:

Ben WAS at bedlam last night. A couple friends and I stopped at in after dinner he was serving drinks for the VIP room and at on point he was dancing with one of the DJs.

Could this be the DJ that Ben cheated with and AC found out about and kicked Ben out of the firehouse? I don't remember the DJ's name but I do recall Ben's cheating ways and one of the dude's was a DJ. It was in another thread.

by Anonymousreply 59May 8, 2012 8:24 PM

" The poster that said Ben was not there did not have an agenda" You mean the poster who saw Matthew Broderick at the party even though he wasn't there, and who claimed guest weren't allowed on the top floor even though we have pics of several guests there? You must be kidding, r59!

by Anonymousreply 60May 8, 2012 8:33 PM

That poster said Matthew was there, he could have ment Matthew bomer. He said that he had seen the top floor half gym and half was for storage so obviously he was up there and he never said people weren't allowed up there. Fucking read you idiot before you use it as a defense

by Anonymousreply 61May 8, 2012 8:44 PM

What could cause a chill in the relationship that saw Anderson going to Brazil alone? That was before Ben was dancing with his favorite DJ. Was it before Anderson spent a lot of time with Michael Phelps? Hmmmmm!

by Anonymousreply 62May 8, 2012 9:36 PM

Phelps is gay? He does spend quite a little bit of time in a speedo. That's gotta be enticing for AC.

by Anonymousreply 63May 8, 2012 9:42 PM

The only man Anderson finds enticing is his lover Benjamin.

by Anonymousreply 64May 8, 2012 9:44 PM

Nice try r61, but the poster said that SJP and Matthew were there, and it was obvious that he meant SJP's hubby, Matthew Broderick, and not Matt Bomer. Funny how eager you are to defend a liar who never went to that party. I wonder why. Oh wait, that's because he said that Ben wasn't there, of course!

by Anonymousreply 65May 9, 2012 5:59 PM

This is what the poster who lied about going to that party said in the other thread: "There were a few celebs like SJP and Matthew but a lot of people that I didn't recognize." It's very clear from his phrasing that he meant Matthew Broderick. Too bad for him that Matthew was on stage that night! Just one of many holes in his tale...

by Anonymousreply 66May 9, 2012 6:03 PM

Guess it could be possible Matthew Broderick stopped by after the play.

by Anonymousreply 67May 9, 2012 6:44 PM

Yes he could have r67, but Page Six specifically said he wasn't there. Also, if he had gone to the party, you bet there would be a pic, since they were so many of SJP.

by Anonymousreply 68May 9, 2012 7:13 PM

No pic of Ben, so I guess he wasn't there either. No mention of Ben on PageSix either, so I guess he wasn't there.

Add that to the multiple sightings of Ben at Bedlam tending bar Saturday night by more than one poster.

Only one poster mentioned Ben being at the party. Was that poster in attendance? Did he know someone that was and got details and came here and posted the gossip he got from a party attendee? Was his post embellished by the photos posted? Was Ben there or did the person posting the account add that because they have an agenda? We will never know.

Face it, until a photo of Ben shows up at the party, there's no way to know if he attended or not. Until Anderson discusses his relationship, no way to know if Anderson and Ben are still a strong couple, more just friends with benefits, or on a break.

by Anonymousreply 69May 9, 2012 7:35 PM

WHO FUCKING CARES?

by Anonymousreply 70May 9, 2012 7:37 PM

FYI, Ben hasn't been bartending at any of his bars for over a year now, so I don't think those sightings of him serving people at Bedlam last Saturday are true.

by Anonymousreply 71May 9, 2012 7:38 PM

Well that's a big fat fib right there r71. While I don't have photographic evidence Ben was most definitely behind the bar and serving drinks at Bedlam a couple of weeks ago. He may have been relieving someone or just doing it for shits and giggles, but he was bartending.

by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2012 7:46 PM

I have no reason to lie, r72. Ask anyone who goes to either Bedlam or EB, Ben has stopped bartending a long time ago. I know he goes to his bars sometimes (I've seen him at EB a couple of times), but he doesn't bartend. Same with Gabe by the way. Darren is the only one at EB who still bartends.

by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2012 7:53 PM

R73, feel free to ignore r72. Only a frau would use a cheesy term like "big fat fib". I don't think many uptight fraus like her go to trendy downtown bars like Bedlam. She's obviously one of those delusional Anderfraus who are always making up all sorts of bullshit about Ben on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 74May 9, 2012 8:09 PM

I see pics of Darren and Gabe on that DJ Sparber's site, they still are around, but Ben stopped being photographed at EB a long time ago and has never allowed himself to be photographed at Bedlam during its regular non-promo hours.

by Anonymousreply 75May 9, 2012 8:20 PM

And 71/73/74 have no idea what it's like to be small business owner. While Ben may not tend bar on a regular basis and have managers - most small business owners I know, spend a great deal of time at their business making sure things run smoothly and taking care of problems that arise. And yes, sometimes with a bar, that may mean stepping behind the bar from time to time. If you aren't at your business overseeing/having a hand in things, there's a good chance of being ripped off or having your business fail.

The one poster that saw him at Bedlam on Saturday night said he was serving some drinks to the VIP room - maybe a gesture for a special party or friends? Someone else mentioned he was dancing, mingling with guests. Many patrons like a personal touch and that sounds like what Ben may have been doing - especially if he's the smart business man people here claim him to be.

And while Ben may not tend bar regularly, maybe he had to fill in for someone who called in last minute and they were short handed. You weren't there, so you don't know. Quit trying to act like you know everything...

by Anonymousreply 76May 9, 2012 8:29 PM

Benderson fraus are so intent on maintaining the "always together" meme that they'll deny the fact that a businessman actually interacts with his customers.

by Anonymousreply 77May 9, 2012 9:04 PM

The very fact that there were so many different people on DL who claimed to have seen Ben at Bedlam last Saturday is in itself suspicious. It's highly unusual to have so many different DLers at the same spot, don't you think r76? On top of that, one of the alleged sightings of Ben that night was proven to be a total lie: the person who wrote it was shown to be one of the Ben haters (troll-dar revealed that she had posted multiple times in that thread, always attacking Ben), and the time when it was posted on DL indicated that she did it before Bedlam was actually open. Therefore, I wouldn't put much weight in any of those "sightings". Combined with the fact that the poster who claimed that Ben wasn't at the firehouse party also lied about seeing Matthew Broderick there and got Anderson's attire wrong, it's pretty clear that there were a lot of posters dedicated to push an agenda re: that night.

by Anonymousreply 78May 9, 2012 11:07 PM

I wouldn't put it past you guys to stroll down to Bedlam just to prove a point here.

by Anonymousreply 79May 9, 2012 11:12 PM

Of course they would r79, but since the Ben haters are women who don't live in NYC, that ain't gonna happen soon.

by Anonymousreply 80May 9, 2012 11:16 PM

I love how people like r78 pick it choose what they want to believe. It would be one thing if they were consistent.

by Anonymousreply 81May 9, 2012 11:28 PM

That Pablo has the most lucious lips.

by Anonymousreply 82May 9, 2012 11:39 PM

Why thank you Lisa/r82.

Anderson likes to suck passionately on the bottom one before I proceed to wrapping them tightly around the head of his albino cock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 9, 2012 11:56 PM

"top of that, one of the alleged sightings of Ben that night was proven to be a total lie: the person who wrote it was shown to be one of the Ben haters (troll-dar revealed that she had posted multiple times in that thread, always attacking Ben), and the time when it was posted on DL indicated that she did it before Bedlam was actually open"

First off, if you have a problem with what I post, you address me and ask to clarify. You did nothing of the sort, and were deliberately looking to discredit my information without giving it a second thought. You had a agenda.

Often people who work at bars go in during early evening hours to prepare for the evening.

I don't give a shit if you believe what I wrote or not, because you've been confronted in numerous threads over your accusations. You claim that you have evidence of them even being a couple, but everytime you're asked to produce such evidence, we get some stupid bullshit answer. So you can sit down because you have nothing to bring to the table other than your big mouth and empty frau like fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2012 12:17 AM

R68 The 1st person said Susan Sarandon and Sean Avery were at the party but didn't see them in any pictures or mentioned on Page 6.

R78 They could have called Bedlam before they opened to see if he was there. A friend of mine uses to do that with some rock dj that owned a bar in LA.

I don't really believe either of the posts. Just playing devils advocate.

by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2012 12:18 AM

[quote]So you can sit down because you have nothing to bring to the table other than your big mouth and empty frau like fantasies.

Damn!! I think its time for a slap fight!

by Anonymousreply 87May 10, 2012 12:24 AM

R85, explain to us how you were able to go to Bedlam and see Ben serve drinks there, then post about about it at 6:53 when the bar isn't even open at this hour.

by Anonymousreply 88May 10, 2012 12:25 AM

Not until you show me the evidence you have that proves AC and Ben are a couple R88.

by Anonymousreply 89May 10, 2012 12:29 AM

Andy made Ben stay in his room during the party. It was sweet, though, when Andy brought Ben a plate full of party appetizers from downstairs.

by Anonymousreply 90May 10, 2012 12:31 AM

I know for a fact that Bedlam doesn't open until much later than that on the weekends, r88. R89 is lying about being there at that time on Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 91May 10, 2012 12:33 AM

"At least I pick what appears to be credible posts."

WHAT APPEARS TO BE, indeed.

You know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 92May 10, 2012 12:33 AM

LOL R90

by Anonymousreply 93May 10, 2012 12:34 AM

Do you really want me to post so many links, r89?

by Anonymousreply 94May 10, 2012 12:34 AM

No photos of Ben in Brazil. No photos of Ben at the party.

It's over! Let's hope Ben finds a hunk like himself who is out and proud. He deserves a guy who's not a giggling closet case.

by Anonymousreply 95May 10, 2012 12:35 AM

Thank you r91. Now I'd like to know why r85 lied about being at Bedlam last Saturday. Let's see if she'll provide a real answer. I have a feeling she won't, lol!

by Anonymousreply 96May 10, 2012 12:40 AM

r90 it is more likely that Pablo was in AC's bedroom during the whole party

by Anonymousreply 97May 10, 2012 12:46 AM

"you really want me to post so many links."

Don't embarass youself and post the usual crap of them walking together in the same shot. That not proof, and it only proves that your a liar.

I want links of all of the pictures you have of them holding hands and kissing. What COUPLES do.

All of the mentions of Ben that Anderson has given through the years. COUPLES do that.

Anything to show you're not a liar, and have just made this relationship up.

We're waiting.

by Anonymousreply 98May 10, 2012 12:46 AM

Do you want to know why she lied about seeing Ben at Bedlam, r96? Well, here's a post she wrote in another AC thread which should give you some necessary background for her position:

"[R234] where's your proof that Anderson and Ben are in still in a relatioship? Where's your proof that they've ever been in one?

You're going to call others out on their bullshit, then you can join them. Unless you have proof of course.

And bike riding pictures is not proof. Pictures of them walking together does not prove that they are in a relationship.

You pretend you're an authority in every single one of these threads, now is your time to prove it.

Where are the pics of them holding hands? Where are the pics of them kissing? Where are the pics of them looking into each others eyes? Where have they invoked each others names? And clearly, you have proof of them still being together, so where's that?

Put up or shut up."

As you can see, she's always arguing against AC and Ben being in a relationship in the first place. So of course she would say that she saw Ben at Bedlam last Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 99May 10, 2012 12:47 AM

I don't think anyone hates Ben They just hate the fraus who need Benderson sightings for their gay fiction

And they hate the Benderfraus for insisting Anderson loves a guy he won't acknowledge

Ben is probably a nice guy

by Anonymousreply 100May 10, 2012 12:55 AM

"As you can see, she's always arguing against AC and Ben being in a relationship."

No. What I said is that there's no proof. So without any proof, it's all speculation.

It's you and your ilk who want to call the shots. Who want to pass judgement on what is legitimate and what isn't.

You have a problem with me saying that I saw Ben at Bedlam, well then you prove that he wasn't and he was at the party. That's your job. I gave my account. I didn't call anyone names or dismiss their stories as false. I simply said Ben was at Bedlam.

It's your job to prove that I'm lying.

And AGAIN, where's your relationship proof? Where are all these links you speak of? You become evasive everytime this question is brought up.

by Anonymousreply 101May 10, 2012 1:21 AM

R100 I don't even mind the gay fiction. What I mind is those who want such fiction to be passed off as absolute truth, and think that it's perfectly fine to dismiss others simply because they don't want to believe what they're reading.

Notice how this poster has bailed again when asked to produce proof. I'm all for gossip and I'm all for people choosing to believe what they want to believe. However, when someone keeps using terms like "wishful thinking" and "hysterical rumor mongering" to constantly try and shut down opposing viewpoints, it becomes insanity. Not to mention the constant stalking (Whether on Twitter or here) to prove their points.

by Anonymousreply 102May 10, 2012 1:47 AM

"Notice how this poster has bailed again when asked to produce proof"

No silly r102, but DL went in prime time, and since I'm not stupid enough to be a paying member (unlike you, sucker!), I couldn't post my reply. But here I am again, stating plainly that it's simply impossible for r101 to have been at Bedlam last Saturday and witness Ben serving drinks there as she claimed around 6:53pm (when her post appeared on DL), simply because the bar doesn't open until 8pm that day. So you and your ilk can whine all you want about the so-called fiction of the Bendersons, but coming from someone who was caught lying about an alleged sighting that never took place, that's pretty ironic.

by Anonymousreply 103May 10, 2012 4:00 AM

[quote]here I am again, stating plainly that it's simply impossible for [R101] to have been at Bedlam last Saturday and witness Ben serving drinks there

We've heard you say that over and over and over and over. All the time avoiding the FACT that you have no proof that Cooper and Maisani are still a couple. Where is the proof r103? Show us the proof. Where are the photos of them together in Brazil? Where are the photos of them together at the party the other night? Where are ANY photos that show them even holding hands or smiling at each other from the past three months?

No doubt, you'll go back to your meme of who posted what at what time. You and your ilk have no proof, NONE, zilch, zero, that Maisani is even living in that firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 104May 10, 2012 4:13 AM

Hours of operation, Daily, 7pm to 4am

All they said at 6:53pm was that Ben was at Bedlam - maybe they saw him go inside while they were waiting for the place to open. You don't know and neither do I. They didn't post the about him serving drinks until the next day.

No one was "busted" - get your facts straight.

No one will know the real status of any relationship Anderson has until he decides to talk and that will be when Hell freezes over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105May 10, 2012 4:24 AM

These are the old hours of operation, when the place first opened, r105. Bedlam now opens at 8pm. If you don't believe me, call the bar and ask: (212) 228 1049.

R101 is a liar.

by Anonymousreply 106May 10, 2012 5:30 AM

R106 You are the liar. You enter every AC thread and try to discredit anybody who disagrees with your Anderson and Ben are so madly in love they will never part they are always together theory. Give it up already! Ben was not important enough to be invited to AC's party. Their relationship has changed. Ben was not only seen working at Bedlam that night but he was also seen dancing it up with one of his hot dj's. This type of behavior from both parties is NOT a couple in love. Ben is not this great white knight that has come into AC's life and changed his taste in ethnic men. AC's trip to Brazil alone dispells that myth. AC has become bored of the French immigrant and has begun to date around hence the reason why Ben was not invited to the big event. And furthermore for you to call the bar and ask their hours of operation is pretty creepy and makes you look unbalanced. R101 I believe you.

by Anonymousreply 107May 10, 2012 6:39 AM

The Ben-deniers will once again be proven wrong like they always are soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 108May 10, 2012 8:06 AM

Prove us wrong R108 prove us wrong. I would love to see a photo of them together just to shut your ass up. But that's probably not ever gonna happen anyway.

by Anonymousreply 109May 10, 2012 1:10 PM

What r100 said

by Anonymousreply 110May 10, 2012 1:18 PM

Instead of wasting your time bitching back and forth about whether or not AC and Ben are together, why don't you people mount a concerted effort to get this pathetic, Log Cabinite queen and his equally pathetic boyfriend to come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 111May 10, 2012 1:19 PM

R107's angry tone sounds more unbalanced than anything else I read on this thread.

The only poster who provided consistently credible info about the party at the firehouse on Saturday said that Ben was there, so I see no reason to doubt that. Everyone else that allegedly claimed to either have gone to that party or to Bedlam that night turned out to be lying and eager to push their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 112May 10, 2012 1:19 PM

"You enter every AC thread and try to discredit anybody who disagrees with your Anderson and Ben are so madly in love they will never part they are always together theory"

R107, please show me where r106 said such a thing. All I read in his post was that Bedlam's hours of operation had changed, nothing more. It seems to me that you're the one guilty of going overboard throwing unwarranted accusations of writing over-the-top Benderson fangurl fiction to anyone who disagrees with you. Sorry, but not everyone should be forced to toe the party line and agrees with the way you see things. Your attitude is especially damning given your willingness to turn a blind eye to those in your rank who'll stop at nothing to promote such views, such as r101 who has been shown to be lying when she posted about seeing Ben serving drinks at Bedlam while the place was closed. Why don't you call her out on that, instead of jumping at the throat of those who dare to stick to the truth, like r106?

by Anonymousreply 113May 10, 2012 1:40 PM

Only one comment from Anderson on the President's announcement on yesterday and that was a promo for his show. I'm starting to think that Anderson Cooper is a big tool.

by Anonymousreply 114May 10, 2012 2:17 PM

All this back and forth, yet: NO photos of Ben in Brazil. NO photos of Ben at the party for Andy's book.

Where is there any actual proof that they're still together?

Counting down to "But, but, but I said the bar opens at..." 10 - 9 - 8 - 7...

by Anonymousreply 115May 10, 2012 2:25 PM

Very well said, r113! It's pretty amazing that some around here keep accusing us of all kinds of truth-stretching offenses simply because we're not in denial about what all those pics of AC and Ben together mean, while they're boldly lying and constantly making up fake sightings and rumors to bolster their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 116May 10, 2012 2:32 PM

[quote]all those pics of AC and Ben together

Link please. We would love to see "all those pics of AC and Ben together" from the past month. So glad you're admitting that they exist. Now please share them with us so this can be put to rest.

by Anonymousreply 117May 10, 2012 2:36 PM

I'm sorry R115/117, but can you please show me pics of AC in Brazil by himself? All I saw were a couple of Twitter pics of him posing with someone who recognized him and asked for a pic. I don't think it means Ben wasn't there. It could very well be that Ben himself took those pics. There's no way to know for sure, yet you're so adamant that Ben wasn't there. Please show me the link that Ben wasn't there.

The fact that there were no photos of Ben at the firehouse party doesn't mean he wasn't there. Last year, when a bunch of celebs were at Bedlam (including Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos), and pics were taken, Ben was in none of them, even though we know he was there at the time, hanging out with those celebs. And even though this took place at his own bar. You know this full well, yet you pretend that the absence of photos of Ben at any given place is proof that he wasn't there, when you know that it's simply not necessarily so.

As to actual proof that they're still together, we've had several recent reports (including a Twitter sighting from a week ago of AC and his bf walking on 8th Avenue, and the only legit account we got from last Saturday party from an insider said that Ben was there that night), but of course you choose to dismiss them all and focus on the fake sightings and fake reports from the party that you and your ilk are busy fabricating on a regular basis. No doubt after Ethan, Carey, Josh, and Pablo!, you will soon come up with yet another fake bf for Anderson, or maybe even one for Ben too (you're nothing if not creative, I'll give you that)!

by Anonymousreply 118May 10, 2012 2:46 PM

What a pleasure! The day after the President's historic announcement, and this bitchy thread is the only one on Page 1 that even alludes to it. Time moves on.

by Anonymousreply 119May 10, 2012 2:48 PM

R118, it was YOU at r116 who mentioned "all those pics of AC and Ben together..."

We're waiting.

As usual you won't follow through with any photos from the past month. Did you lie about "all those pics of AC and Ben together"?

Will you post another long tome, r118, while totally avoiding any links to ANY photo taken of them together in the past month?

The claims by Benderson fraus that Ben and the closet case are still together matches Anderson's claim that he lives alone with just the dog for company.

by Anonymousreply 120May 10, 2012 3:05 PM

[quote]Ever since that first pic of AC and Ben on their bikes showed up on Perez 3 years ago, [R117] has been arguing that those weren't dating,

Nobody doubts that they've been dating for several years. Nobody hates Ben though many know he could do better than being hooked to an albino closet case.

Once again, where "all those pics of AC and Ben together..." from the past month?

Show us that they're still together, R121. Show us "all those pics of AC and Ben together."

YOU, r121 are the one who mentioned ""all those pics of AC and Ben together..." We know there are photos that are several years old. Where are ANY current photos of them together?

by Anonymousreply 123May 10, 2012 3:14 PM

Methinks r122 is confused.

by Anonymousreply 125May 10, 2012 3:15 PM

Wow, the Bendersons are really cranky this morning. What happened? All these months without pics or legit sitings making you rethink some things?

by Anonymousreply 126May 10, 2012 3:27 PM

Aw, r122 has been banned from writing stupid shit. How sad for it.

by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2012 3:30 PM

Nothing can force Anderson out of the closet or announce publicly, that's kind of a lost cause, if he wants to, he will someday, but I've pretty much given up on it happening.

After the 17th, there are no more Anderson tapings scheduled. Maybe AC and Ben are going somewhere or getting married!

by Anonymousreply 128May 10, 2012 4:24 PM

"We know there are photos that are several years old"

r123, you know that there are pics of AC and Ben together that are much more recent than "several years old", so why are you exaggerating? Granted, we haven't got any pics in a while, but given that there were some pics of them in Haiti taken last January, from Fashion Week in February, and footage of the two of them leaving together the Vanity Fair Oscar party in LA in March, it's quite a stretch to say that we only have pics that are several years old. But you know that already. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 129May 10, 2012 6:14 PM

The vanity fair party was in feb.

by Anonymousreply 130May 10, 2012 6:40 PM

Pics from last February still aren't "several years old" as R123 claimed. Not by a long stretch.

by Anonymousreply 131May 10, 2012 7:26 PM

Tomorrow Anderson's mom will be on the show for the 100th time and Monday, ready? Andy Cohen! zzzzzzzzzzz!

Monday, May 14 Co-Host Monday with Niecy Nash / Plus, Andy Cohen, Rosie Perez

by Anonymousreply 132May 10, 2012 9:18 PM

I guess we saw different fashion week photos. The photos I saw whereof Anderson in the front row with Barabara Walters and her date, while Ben was all the way back in steerage. For all we know he could have been some seat filler. Have they ever taken a posed picture where they look like a couple and not two random dudes just hanging out and shooting the shit?

by Anonymousreply 133May 10, 2012 9:35 PM

Monday's show actually sounds pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 134May 10, 2012 9:52 PM

I think so too r134, Id love to see Niecy Nash Rosie Perez and Cohen and Mother Vanderbilt all on the same show.

by Anonymousreply 135May 10, 2012 9:59 PM

R133, there was a pic of AC and Ben together outside Lincoln Center, and another one of them walking past the security guard on their way to DVF runway show. Anyway, your nitpicking is typical of what you guys always do: first you claim that there aren't any recent pics, then when someone points out that there are actually some recent ones, you try to dismiss them by saying that they don't look like a couple in said pics. No matter what, it's never enough with you guys. You guys are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 136May 10, 2012 10:08 PM

Pictures R121 - R131. Recent pictures. Give us the pictures. You brought up the pictures so pay up. Pictures!!!!

by Anonymousreply 137May 10, 2012 10:09 PM

I bet Anderson, Andy, and Barry were all trying to get at Matt Bomer. Do you think any of them scored?

by Anonymousreply 138May 10, 2012 10:11 PM

[quote]there was a pic of AC and Ben together outside Lincoln Center, and another one of them walking past the security guard on their way to DVF runway show.

Was this Monday or Tuesday of this week?

by Anonymousreply 139May 10, 2012 10:31 PM

Aye, you argumentative bitches!

This bickering over non-existent pics of Ben and Anderson is pointless. The sooner you accept that Anderson is in love with my beautiful face and cat-like eyes, the easier your little lives will be.

And to be honest, Anderson doesnt even remember Ben's name after I got ALL THE WAY in his asshole last night. His squeals of pleasure are still ringing in my ears. That's what happens when you get good dick! I suggest you all get some so you can stop hating so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 10, 2012 11:16 PM

The rumours about trouble in paradise began in March. That is also when the photos and legit sitings stopped.

by Anonymousreply 141May 10, 2012 11:27 PM

R138, Anderson doesn't step out on Ben, even with someone as handsome as Matt.

by Anonymousreply 142May 11, 2012 12:46 AM

Those so-called rumors, like all the previous ones about "trouble in paradise", were started by the same vocal group of people who are always trying to convince everyone that AC and Ben's relationship are on the rocks, r141. They're always wrong.

As to recent sightings of AC and Ben, there was actually a bunch in the last couple of weeks: two at David Barton gym, one at a sushi restaurant, and last week, someone tweeted about seeing AC and his bf walking on 8th Avenue. Not to mention the true insider who went to last Saturday party at the firehouse. But of course, the usual suspects will take issue with every single one of those sightings, while embracing anyone who claims that they're no longer together, regardless of the flimsy credibility of these reports.

by Anonymousreply 143May 11, 2012 12:51 AM

Who's JBH?

by Anonymousreply 144May 11, 2012 1:00 AM

Pablo stop it! You'll make the fat sweaty smelly girls crazy.

They already have Anderson firmly established in their little BENDERSON petting zoo, where the cruelty of THE WORLD keeps their relationship in the closet.

Soon these fat straight chicks posing as gay men will start to blame all gay men for AC not coming out of the closet. Just watch. Happens every time.

by Anonymousreply 145May 11, 2012 1:10 AM

"two at David Barton gym, one at a sushi restaurant, and last week, someone tweeted about seeing AC and his bf walking on 8th Avenue. Not to mention the true insider who went to last Saturday party at the firehouse."

Those sighting R143 were all lies and made up by the Benderson fan bois and you know it. This is why you can't show us proof. The made up story of them at the sushi restaurant when actually there is proof AC was somewhere else during the time he was supposedly at that restaurant, the made up story of them playing with each other at the gym, and the made up story of them walking on 8th street. There is no proof that AC was with Ben. It could have been anybody he was walking with, maybe that was AC's new bf. What we do know is that there were no pics of Ben at AC's party. There were posters that spotted him at his club during the same time the party took place dancing the night away with his dj. With that information along with no party pics of him, along with them not being seen out and about in months, along with the Brazilian tweets of AC having a Brazilian boyfriend, along with Ben now living in his old apartment is PROOF that they are not together anymore. Give it up! You're failing miserably at convincing us they are still together. The only folks that believe you are your multiples that live in your head.

by Anonymousreply 146May 11, 2012 2:27 AM

I wonder if Pablo has moved into the firehouse yet.

by Anonymousreply 147May 11, 2012 2:42 AM

Somebody on the Diane Sawyer thread just said Anderson was a part of the CIA!

by Anonymousreply 148May 11, 2012 2:53 AM

Of course you would dismiss those sightings R146, just like R143 predicted. You're nothing if not predictable.

Truth be told, I don't know if the sushi sighting was legit, but the David Barton gym locker room sighting was definitely not the product of "Benderson fan bois" as you say. The guy who reported it wasn't exactly gushing about AC and Ben, but since he did say that they were still working out together, that was enough for you to reject his account as fiction. Because basically, every time someone says that they've seen AC and Ben somewhere, you accuse them of lying. And every time someone says they've seen AC alone, or Ben nowhere near AC, you claim that they're speaking the truth, no questions asked, no proof requested.

If Ben was at Bedlam last Saturday dancing with a DJ, where are the pics? See, anyone can play that game.

And where is your proof that Ben lives in his old apartment again? You're the only one who's claiming this. Just because you keep repeating this doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 149May 11, 2012 3:15 AM

r149 is Benderson R116 who claimed "all those pics of AC and Ben together," but still can't come up with any recent pictures. Benderson R149 will continue to post all kinds of silly accusations (Ben-haters, Ben-deniers), but can't back up her own statement about "all those pics." FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

by Anonymousreply 150May 11, 2012 3:29 AM

Pablo was at the party Saturday night. He posted a picture of himself and his homegirl. He was wearing one of Anderson's shirts!

by Anonymousreply 151May 11, 2012 3:39 AM

Benjamin lives at the firehouse with Anderson. That fact canot be desputed. They are still c-n all the time working out 2gether at David Bartman. They are sojulmates and will b 2gether 4ever.

by Anonymousreply 152May 11, 2012 3:50 AM

[quote]If Ben was at Bedlam last Saturday dancing with a DJ, where are the pics? See, anyone can play that game.

If Ben was at Cohen's book party, were are the pics? You see what I just did there.

The truth is, rumors about Ben and Anderson started in March and we haven't see anything since then. And if we follow the Bendersons rule, a siting that is just posted on DL and nowhere else isn't real. So what do we have, no legit sitings. No photos. No nothing. And that is just playing by the same rules that the Bendersons use all the time.

by Anonymousreply 153May 11, 2012 5:36 AM

Anderson set up the book party, hired the photographer and he and Ben obviously told the person not to take any pics of them together or Ben alone, if they control things, they won't allow pics, but that doesn't mean Ben wasn't at the party.

by Anonymousreply 154May 11, 2012 6:39 AM

"he and Ben obviously told the person not to take any pics of them together or Ben alone,"

Of course that is OBVIOUSLY what happened since you said it right? Just like AC recently mentioning he obviously eats his breakfast, lunch and dinner alone in his office. Just like those random tweets of AC obviously rumored to be getting it on with a semi-famous Brazilian personality. Just like AC and every other person at that party obviously had their picture snapped but not one of Le french fry. Just like the two posters that nearly made your head explode when they spotted Ben at his club on the night of AC's obvious party. Just like AC just a few hours ago stating once again that he was in his office eating his dinner and talking to his fans on google plus obviously ALONE. These are obviously facts. Not some assumption from and fan boi who is making things up as she goes along.

by Anonymousreply 155May 11, 2012 8:11 AM

One more time for r155, who appears to have some reading comprehension problems: as has been said before, the absence of pics of Ben at the party doesn't in itself proves that he wasn't there. Last year, Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, Andy Cohen, Lance Bass, Neil Patrick Harris, and other famous people, were hanging out at Bedlam with Ben. There were a bunch of pics of all those people posted online, but none of Ben, even though he was there. So the same thing could have happened at the firehouse, where the photographer was not some random paparazzi but hired for the occasion, which means he could be told whom to photograph and whom not to. There were a lot of guests at Saturday party judging from all the pics, yet only a few of them had their pics taken.

The sightings of Ben at Bedlam on Saturday were only reported on DL by people who have no credibility because they obviously have a stake in proving that Ben wasn't at the firehouse that night. One of them was proven to be one of the regular AC trolls who are always arguing against AC and Ben being in a relationship. She also lied about being at Bedlam at a time when the bar is closed, so her eyewitness account is seriously compromised.

As always, you cherry pick those sightings that you agree with and discard the much more credible one of the true insider who did go to the party last Saturday, who identified several celebrities that were invited before any pics showed up online, who mentioned both the photo booth and the cupcakes that were later confirmed to have been set up and served at the party, and who said that Ben was there.

by Anonymousreply 156May 11, 2012 3:25 PM

One more time for R156, who appears to have some reading comprehension problems, we're asking for photo proof to indicate he was there. You claim he was there. Show us the pictures. Stop with silly excuses. Show us the pictures.

If you're going to claim Ben was in Brazil, show us the pictures. Will you invent a paid photographer in Brazil who left Ben out of the pictures?

by Anonymousreply 157May 11, 2012 4:02 PM

There were no candid pics of AC in Brazil either, r157. The only pics available are him posing with a fan who then posted the pic on Twitter. Ben could have taken those pics, for all we know.

The party took place at the firehouse, where Ben lives. The only credible account of that night by someone who went to the party stated that Ben was there.

You know all this r157, but you keep playing dumb and ignore the facts that you don't like.

by Anonymousreply 158May 11, 2012 4:13 PM

Why is that the only credible account r158? You do realize that his account came out way after the party had been reported on other blogs and boards and apimages site had already loaded the pics. That credible account, is all in your head sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 159May 11, 2012 4:19 PM

[quote]The party took place at the firehouse, where Ben lives.

Where's the proof that he still lives there? Link please.

by Anonymousreply 160May 11, 2012 4:19 PM

Compared to the other person who claimed that Matthew Broderick was at the party (not true: he was on stage that night), who said that the party didn't take place on the top floor (several pics proved that this wasn't the case), who couldn't answer the question about the cupcakes that were served to the guests, and who made up a rather unbelievable story about his interaction with Andy Cohen, I believe that the other account has in fact a lot more credibility, r159. And that person's account predated those pics being posted online. That poster was also the first one to report that there was a party for Andy Cohen at the firehouse last weekend, before anyone knew of it. So yes, I would surmise to say that this person's account is quite legit.

R160, please provide proof that Anderson still lives at the firehouse. Link please. See how easy it is to play that game?

by Anonymousreply 161May 11, 2012 4:28 PM

I'm with you r161. The other "guest" at that party was clearly making shit up, and got caught lying when it was shown that Matthew Broderick didn't attend. He also refused to discuss the cupcakes. Interestingly, that poster never came back once his story started to fall apart. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 162May 11, 2012 4:39 PM

[quote]please provide proof that Anderson still lives at the firehouse. Link please. See how easy it is to play that game?

Fail! I haven't claimed that Anderson lives at the firehouse. You claimed that Ben lives there. Where's the proof. Link please.

by Anonymousreply 163May 11, 2012 4:46 PM

How old are you r163, 12? Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you is like trying to discuss evolution with a creationist. So now you're going to argue that neither AC nor Ben live at the firehouse. Actually, given how much denial you live in, I wouldn't put it past you.

by Anonymousreply 164May 11, 2012 5:00 PM

"Trying to have an intelligent conversation with you...."

There is no such animal as an intelligent conversation between Benderson fanbots.

by Anonymousreply 165May 11, 2012 5:03 PM

I never made a claim that Cooper does or doesn't live in the firehouse, r164. Did you fail 3rd grade reading comprehension? Are you snorting something that makes you see things on a page that aren't even there?

Nevermind, R164, you're obviously posting from Miami's Jungle Island. I love your photo at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166May 11, 2012 5:17 PM

Why is Blanderson Cooper such a big topic on here? He's ugly, boring, a closted gay, and obviously a closeted Republican.

Find someone new to fawn over.

by Anonymousreply 167May 11, 2012 5:27 PM

R167, NO. You have your opinion, we have ours, ok?

by Anonymousreply 168May 11, 2012 6:05 PM

I've been reading through this thread just to see what it is about. I see lots of pictures of this guy Pablo, but nothing about Ben. Is Anderson dating both guys? Pablo is smoking hot, so I can totally see Anderson being with him.

by Anonymousreply 169May 11, 2012 6:17 PM

R168 = Eldergay fanboi

by Anonymousreply 170May 11, 2012 6:48 PM

He and Ben are through. Why is this still being argued?

by Anonymousreply 171May 11, 2012 6:58 PM

I'm starting to think He and Ben maybe over. True Ac is still spotted with a guy out and about but no pics and AC seems to have gotten even closer to his friend Andy Cohen, maybe comfort after a break up? I don't know but there needs to be a for certain Ben sighing or pic, fast.

by Anonymousreply 172May 11, 2012 7:16 PM

They haven't broken up, but look at this pic of AC and his producer toasting each other, they look like they're passing looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 11, 2012 7:56 PM

R173 how do you know they "Haven't" broke up? Are you in their inner circle or have spotted them?

by Anonymousreply 174May 11, 2012 8:19 PM

Ben used to be at every taping of the talk show until the end of February. He hasn't been seen since. Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 175May 11, 2012 8:26 PM

Until I get a credible sighting and pics I think AC and Ben are taking a break. He's been spotted with a guy yes, walking and at some ol art place but the poster didn't describe what the guy looked like.

by Anonymousreply 176May 11, 2012 8:33 PM

Anderson is sooooo private. In addition to being gay, he also doesn't address his father and brother's deaths on the linked timeline...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177May 11, 2012 9:29 PM

"So yes, I would surmise to say that this person's account is quite legit."

That's nice. That's your opinion and I have no problem with that.

But some choose not to believe an anonymous poster. That's fine. There's no way to tell if said poster actually went to the party, so everyone is free to think what they want to think.

by Anonymousreply 178May 11, 2012 10:21 PM

I know they haven't broken up because EVERY time there's a lull in sightings or pics, a pic or a sighting of them very much together turns up eventually.

by Anonymousreply 179May 11, 2012 10:53 PM

So R179 if no pics of them come out for another 7 months will you still be saying their together . I'm not attacking I'm just really wondering what it would take IF they do break up for you to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 180May 11, 2012 11:41 PM

At some point IF they have really broken up, it will become apparent and Anderson may be seen with OTHER men on a regular basis and he will be photographed with that particular man. THEN I'll believe it, but until then, there is no evidence that he and Ben aren't together.

by Anonymousreply 181May 11, 2012 11:52 PM

"I know they haven't broken up because EVERY time there's a lull in sightings or pics, a pic or a sighting of them very much together turns up"

My thoughts exactly. And every time people on DL say they have broken up, they've been proved wrong.

by Anonymousreply 182May 12, 2012 12:14 AM

Could it be they take breaks sometimes and then work things out and they get back together, thus the break between sightings and pictures from time to time? Couples do that and sometimes things work out and sometimes eventually they don't.

by Anonymousreply 183May 12, 2012 12:31 AM

"THEN I'll believe it, but until then, there is no evidence that he and Ben aren't together."

Again, your opinion.

There's never been any evidence that Ben and him were even in a relationship to begin with. A bunch of pictures of them walking or riding bikes does not automatically equal romance.

For all we know, they could have been good friends/fuckbuddies. There's nothing to base anything off of. So let's cool it with the agenda's, the trolldar stalking and the twisting of posters words to prove a point.

There's simply no proof.

by Anonymousreply 184May 12, 2012 12:35 AM

R183 makes complete sense. How many times were AC and ceaser on and off.

by Anonymousreply 185May 12, 2012 12:36 AM

[quote]Could it be they take breaks sometimes and then work things out and they get back together, thus the break between sightings and pictures from time to time?

The only thing that's breaking right now are the beds that I fuck Anderson on. Anderson and Ben are completely over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186May 12, 2012 12:59 AM

There hasn't been any candid pics of Anderson period, whether alone, with Ben, or with another guy in quite a while. Most pics of AC and Ben that have surfaced over the years were pics taken by paps in the streets of NYC. I think the fact that Anderson had a much busier schedule this year because of his talk show probably explains why there hasn't been as many pics of him on his bike or walking around NYC, whether alone or with Ben. Maybe this will change now that his daytime talk show appears to be on a hiatus for the summer and that the weather is getting warmer.

by Anonymousreply 187May 12, 2012 1:01 AM

Good point, r187. I didn't think about this, but AC's busy schedule since the talk show started could explain why pics of him leaving the gym, on his bike, walking around, etc... have dried up. Hopefully we'll get some new ones once his show is off for the summer.

"There's never been any evidence that Ben and him were even in a relationship to begin with. A bunch of pictures of them walking or riding bikes does not automatically equal romance" Please r184, you know perfectly well that there's more than a bunch of pics of them walking together or riding bikes to support the notion that they're dating. What about the fact that AC took Ben to LA for the Vanity Fair Oscar parties three years in a row? What about him inviting Ben to ride the Endymion float in NOLA last year? What about the fact that we have pics proving that Ben traveled with Anderson on work assignments, such as London and Haiti? What about the fact that we have a pic of AC and Ben in Berlin, walking by the Brandenburg Gate? What about the numerous sightings of Anderson at Bedlam, or the fact that he showed up at that Paper Magazine nightlife award ceremony when that bar won an award? Do you really believe that two middle-aged gay men would be spending that much time together if they weren't romantically involved?

And by the way, the very fact that despite all this, you're still arguing that "there's never been any evidence that Ben and him were even in a relationship to begin with" makes your claim that you saw Ben at Bedlam last Saturday pretty dubious.

by Anonymousreply 188May 12, 2012 1:20 AM

"you're still arguing that "there's never been any evidence that Ben and him were even in a relationship to begin with"

Arguing would imply that I'm taking a side. I'm merely stating that there's no evidence of romance. And that's the truth. Unless of course, you have proof. Posters keep asking, but there's been no responses.

"makes your claim that you saw Ben at Bedlam last Saturday pretty dubious."

You have the right to believe that. But again, that's just your opinion. If you're going to try and pass that off as fact, then you need proof that he wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 189May 12, 2012 2:26 AM

"Arguing would imply that I'm taking a side" Oh but you are taking a side, r189. You can pretend all you want to be objective about this, but you really aren't, as your lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week indicates.

by Anonymousreply 190May 12, 2012 2:59 AM

How could you see Ben at Bedlam and report about it at 6:53pm when the bar isn't open until 8pm?

by Anonymousreply 191May 12, 2012 3:01 AM

The reason why there are no pics of AC and Ben together is because they are NOT together. The poster that went to the party has already confirmed that some of the attendees were saying they were taking a break and to link that by what AC has said recently, he spends most of his days and nights eating alone in his office and no pics of Ben at the party or in Brazil and AC also stating he read the whole Hunger Games trilogy while he was on vacation. If your partner is on vacation with you there will be no time for either of them to read a whole damn trilogy of books. Trust me that's more than enough proof that they are not a couple anymore. At this point I think AC has been fucking everybody but Ben. Poor fan boi's it must really suck to be them right now.

by Anonymousreply 192May 12, 2012 6:15 AM

"The poster that went to the party has already confirmed that some of the attendees were saying they were taking a break" Yes r192, that poster also said that Matthew Broderick was one of the guest that night, even though Matthew couldn't be at the party because he was on stage last Saturday. That's how reliable that poster's fairy tale is.

"If your partner is on vacation with you there will be no time for either of them to read a whole damn trilogy of books" Yes, that's the most compelling evidence I've ever heard that AC and Ben aren't together anymore. Couples who are on vacation together don't read books, certainly not a trilogy. In the whole history of mankind, such a thing has never happened and never will, because it is truly inconceivable. Only bachelors and spinsters read more than one book while on vacation, not couples. That's one of Nature's most inflexible laws.

by Anonymousreply 193May 12, 2012 7:29 AM

this is why we can't have nice threads

by Anonymousreply 194May 12, 2012 7:37 AM

We don't know what AC and Ben's patterns are and for all we know, they may enjoy reading on vacation as well as doing other activities. There's still not enough proof that they've broken up yet.

by Anonymousreply 195May 12, 2012 10:51 AM

Im thinking that Pablo should so porn. He would look really good as a bottom, with his ankles in the air and his glorious mane of hair tousled just so.

What do you guys think?

by Anonymousreply 196May 12, 2012 12:43 PM

Why did R184/r189 lie about seeing Ben at Bedlam last Saturday when the bar wasn't even open at the time that she posted her "sighting" on DL? Inquiring minds want to know.

It's rather interesting that someone who claims to take no side is not only always ignoring everything that support the basic idea that AC and Ben are dating (see r188's post detailing some of the reasons one might have for arguing that those two are an item), but also is now caught lying about an alleged sighting that never took place.

by Anonymousreply 197May 12, 2012 3:31 PM

[quote]that poster also said that Matthew Broderick was one of the guest that night, even though Matthew couldn't be at the party because he was on stage last Saturday.

Exactly! We all KNOW that Matthew Broderick was on stage until 3 a.m., thus he could not have dropped into the party after the show.

by Anonymousreply 198May 12, 2012 3:41 PM

R197 that poster wasn't the only poster who saw Ben.

by Anonymousreply 199May 12, 2012 3:46 PM

I believe the NYPost reported that Matthew never made it to the party r198, whether early or late.

However, I admire your charitable willingness to give the benefit of the doubt to the anonymous poster whose account of the party was extremely sketchy, and who got many details wrong, such as Anderson's attire that night. Now if only you were so kindly receptive to the other poster whose account of last Saturday at the firehouse was a lot more believable, then I would think that you were being objective and that you strove to listen to both sides of the discussion, but alas...

Yes R199, several anonymous posters on DL were all magically at Bedlam last Saturday night to witness the fact that Ben wasn't at the firehouse that night, what a wonderful and believable coincidence! Thank you for pointing out that the absolute truth of such a sighting cannot be disputed because the poster who lied about seeing Ben there wasn't the only one who reported seeing him there on DL. Because only one person at a time can lie on a DL thread, it's physically impossible for anyone else to follow suit while one poster is engaged in an act of deception. Thank you R199 for reminding us all of this universal rule that can never be broken.

by Anonymousreply 200May 12, 2012 4:01 PM

"What about the fact that AC took Ben to LA for the Vanity Fair Oscar parties three years in a row?"

Kevin Spacey has taken his mom and agent and Nicole Kidman has taken her sister to the same event multiple times. Celebirties don't always go to the oscars OR the after parties with their spouses or partners.

Who did AC take to the daytime Emmys? Exactly. By your logic, they must have fucked!

"What about him inviting Ben to ride the Endymion float in NOLA last year?"

He was obscured behind some decorations. Where were they holding hands and kissing? Are there pictures of any affection shown between them?

"What about the fact that we have pics proving that Ben traveled with Anderson on work assignments, such as London and Haiti?"

Do you know the exact nature of why he was there? Of course not.

"What about the fact that we have a pic of AC and Ben in Berlin, walking by the Brandenburg Gate?"

AGAIN, were they kissing, holding hands?

Furthermore, has AC ever tweeted about Ben at all? Has Ben ever talked about AC publicly?

"What about the numerous sightings of Anderson at Bedlam"

That could mean anything. Bedlam is a very popular place in the city. And again, that doesn't prove anything legitimate about a relationship between AC and Ben. None of the sightings I heard talked about them kissing or dancing on the floor groping each other.

"Do you really believe that two middle-aged gay men would be spending that much time together if they weren't romantically involved?"

That's a general, vague question. To answer it would be based on nothing but speculation. Anderson and Ben could very well have been a committed couple, and could very well still be together. But you have nothing to base it on. This comment irks you, but instead of simply saying "You may be right, but I think they are" and moving on, you insult those that don't want to join in your assumptions. That's not okay.

As for lying, well you have yet to prove that Ben wasn't there, so you're only speculating that I'm not telling the truth. PROVE it or stop trying to pass it off as a fact.

by Anonymousreply 201May 12, 2012 4:02 PM

Dear R201, the very fact that you're so determined to reject any suggestion that AC and Ben have been dating for the past three years by writing such an elaborate post indicates how deeply unobjective you are about the situation. Just admit it, you refuse to accept that those two are dating, which is fine, you have the right to hold an opinion, but please don't pretend to be neutral on the subject, because you clearly aren't. As r188 eloquently put it, most objective people would naturally think that two middle-aged gay men who have been spending so much time together for over three years are dating. I don't know why this concept is so difficult for you to grasp, but that's ok, you're entitled to your odd conception about human relations.

But please, stop trying to convince us that your version of what's going on between those two is the true one. One way for you to stop doing this would be to refrain from making up fake sightings and lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam. All I need to prove that you're lying about this is to point out, as others before me have done, that you posted your alleged sighting at 6:53pm on DL last Saturday, at which point Bedlam was closed. I'm sorry but clocks don't lie, better luck next time I hope!

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2012 4:17 PM

Wow, r201 is really in denial about this!

"Kevin Spacey has taken his mom and agent and Nicole Kidman has taken her sister to the same event multiple times. Celebirties don't always go to the oscars OR the after parties with their spouses or partners" I'm pretty sure if Kevin Spacey had taken a gay bar owner to an Oscar party 3 times in a row, this would have been interpreted by pretty much everyone as an indication that said guy would be his bf, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2012 4:20 PM

R201, why do you refuse to answer the question about your motives for lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week? Why did you do it? Come on, you're amongst friends, we won't be mean, we're just curious to know your reasons.

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2012 4:30 PM

Of course we have to look at the possibility that AC is bi in view of his female date at the Daytime Emmys less than a year ago.

Anderson and his date flew together to Las Vegas. No doubt it was a serious romance since they went halfway across the nation together and appeared on TV together and in photographs together.

by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2012 4:32 PM

Are weirdos like r201 delusional gays or angry fraus?

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2012 4:36 PM

Now Anderson is in Istanbul. I don't even what to know why he's there. Does he really think being there is going to make people respect him more? He is a joke and he will never be taken seriously in the news industry. He'll only be there a few days, he has a talk show taping on Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2012 4:39 PM

I second that, r204. Why isn't R201 replying to your simple question about her motives for lying? I don't understand why someone who tries so hard to be absolutely objective and neutral would make up a fake sighting. She's like Switzerland here, always careful not to take sides and mindful not to offend anyone. So for someone like her to take the momentous step to breach her longstanding stance of neutrality by repeatedly lying about seeing Ben last Saturday, she must have had some really good reasons. Let's hear them please.

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2012 4:42 PM

[quote]Now Anderson is in Istanbul. I don't even what to know why he's there.

Probably looking for bargains at the Grand Bazaar - better buys than at the discount stores where he shops in NY.

by Anonymousreply 209May 12, 2012 4:46 PM

"Are weirdos like [R201] delusional gays or angry fraus?"

I'm pretty sure r201 is not a gay man. No gay man would argue like she does that all the sightings and pics of AC and Ben together in various parts of the world for the last three years don't necessarily mean that they're dating. There's a lot of anti-AC feeling on DL from gay men, but none of them are in denial about the fact that he and Ben are a couple. r201 is a straight woman, who for some reason finds the notion of AC and Ben together absolutely odious, and who'll stop at nothing, including making up fake sightings, to fight that notion to the bitter end.

by Anonymousreply 210May 12, 2012 4:50 PM

R208's post made me laugh!

I totally agree with you, r210.

by Anonymousreply 211May 12, 2012 4:53 PM

R207, it's not as though he JUST started going to places like Istanbul for news cred, he has a long history of reporting on worldwide issues, in the studio and in the field. No, he hasn't done much of that lately, but I give him credit for at least making an effort to do it again. I was wondering why he wasn't taping Anderson for a few days.

by Anonymousreply 212May 12, 2012 4:55 PM

I wonder if the angry frau who tweets these charmingly homophobic messages to Anderson posts on DL. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She sounds very invested in finding out who he's traveling with when she isn't attacking him for reporting on gay rights issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 12, 2012 5:01 PM

Just for laughs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 12, 2012 5:08 PM

[quote]R201 is a straight woman,

We just ran a trace on the IP of r210. It turns out that she's a faghag who wants to make sure everyone knowns AC and Ben are ALWAYS together and Ben won't be at Bedlam tonight no matter how many sightings there may be.

by Anonymousreply 215May 12, 2012 5:10 PM

That's scary, r213. There are some ugly people on Twitter. Poor Anderson!

I wonder why r201 is refusing to tell us why she made up that sighting last week.

by Anonymousreply 216May 12, 2012 5:11 PM

Oooh the IP troll @r215, scary! Please do tell us what your good detective work has found out, I'm sure it'll be fascinating. Watch out everyone, or she'll run an IP trace on all of you, LOL!

Speaking of faghag r215, why don't you tell us why weirdo fraus like you and your buddy r201 (who has mysteriously gone into hiding now that she's being asked why she lied about last Saturday sighting) are so obsessed with proving that your precious Anderson Cooper isn't dating his French bf?

by Anonymousreply 217May 12, 2012 5:22 PM

I tried to read the crazy tweets, but I got a "page doesn't exist" message on Twitter when I clicked on R213's link. That person must post here.

by Anonymousreply 218May 12, 2012 5:23 PM

"We just ran a trace on the IP of [R210]"

I love it when crazy people refer to themselves as "we".

Interesting that you couldn't read those tweets, r218. And I have no doubt that the person in question posts here.

by Anonymousreply 219May 12, 2012 5:30 PM

No need to track down your IP address to realize that you got issues, r215.

by Anonymousreply 220May 12, 2012 5:33 PM

Well, its been ONE WEEK since the big ole gay party at Anderson's grand ultra deluxe firehouse.

AND STILL NO PHOTOS OF BEN.

How long are you Benderson stans going to be in DENIAL?? Anderson is probably in Istanbul getting his freak on with Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 221May 12, 2012 5:45 PM

Will the R210 - R217 faghag post photos of Ben in Istanbul today?

by Anonymousreply 222May 12, 2012 5:49 PM

I wonder why we haven't heard back from r201 since she was asked to give her reason for lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week. No doubt she'll soon get back to us with a good explanation.

by Anonymousreply 223May 12, 2012 5:53 PM

"How long are you Benderson stans going to be in DENIAL??"

Somewhat ironic for R221 to be speaking of denial after one week, when she's been in denial about AC and Ben for over three years now.

by Anonymousreply 224May 12, 2012 5:56 PM

We're still waiting, faghag 224, for recent photos of Anderson and Ben together. Why won't you link to those photos?

by Anonymousreply 225May 12, 2012 6:02 PM

Anderson might be in Turkey for work. As to r212 said, maybe that's why his daytime show isn't taping until Thursday.

R225, no matter how many pics of AC and Ben together, you're still in denial about it. Look at R201's detailed dismissal of every single pics and sightings of AC and Ben accumulated throughout the years. Showing you a pic isn't going to change the fact that you're crazy, and that you'll always be arguing against reason.

by Anonymousreply 226May 12, 2012 6:06 PM

Will R222 post a fake sighting of Ben at Bedlam today?

by Anonymousreply 227May 12, 2012 6:06 PM

Where is R201???

by Anonymousreply 228May 12, 2012 6:06 PM

I think R225 should tell us more about her interest in tracing IP addresses and fantasizing about Anderson being bi.

by Anonymousreply 229May 12, 2012 6:08 PM

Ben tweeted this photo last night of the party at Bedlam when Anderson was at the airport. Guess he didn't make this trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230May 12, 2012 6:16 PM

Notice how faghag 229 ignores requests for recent photos of the couple.

by Anonymousreply 231May 12, 2012 6:16 PM

What's the matter R225, pissed off because a link to your nutty gay-bashing Twitter account was posted on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 232May 12, 2012 6:16 PM

OMG R230, you shouldn't have posted that info. It must be fake. It can't be true. Faghag 229's head is exploooooooooding!!! Anderson and Ben are ALWAYS together.

by Anonymousreply 233May 12, 2012 6:27 PM

Will the poster who lied about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week come back to explain herself? If she's as objective as she claims, why did she make this up?

by Anonymousreply 234May 12, 2012 6:29 PM

Please show me the post where someone said that Ben was in Istanbul, r222/r225/r231/r233, I must have somehow missed it. As both r212 and R226 said, AC is in Turkey for work (I don't think he would have tweeted about it if this was a vacation). Turkey shares a border with Syria, maybe Anderson is trying to get there. We know Ben sometimes goes with him on assignment (London, Haiti), but this trip might be too dangerous for him to bring someone who's not there to report.

On the other hand, I can show you the post where someone lied about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week. R201 wrote it, and has steadfastly refused to explain why she lied since she got caught. What I don't understand is this: why someone who makes such a big deal about being objective and not taking sides would lie like this?

by Anonymousreply 235May 12, 2012 7:17 PM

Spin! Spin! Spin!

by Anonymousreply 236May 12, 2012 7:20 PM

R236, why do you have such a high tolerance for liars like r201 who made up that Bedlam sighting? Would you care to explain your position to us?

by Anonymousreply 237May 12, 2012 7:24 PM

If I've lied, prove it and move on. To keep claiming something that you clearly have no idea about is ludicrous and just goes to show that you're not playing with a full deck. You've no idea who I am or how I would know such a thing.

But I'll drop the whole thing if you can prove that Ben was not at Bedlam and was at the bar. And I'll apologize to everyone just to shut the nuts up. Nevermind that a bunch of people posted that he was at Bedlem. I'll take the fall for all of them if you can prove without a doubt that I was wrong.

Just show concrete prove to us that he was at the party and he wasn't at Bedlam. It's so simple, and yet no one has done it.

Why?

Well, these threads are a whole fucking bag of crazy. It's just so fucking sad to think that people could be so emotionally, insanely invested in two people. Anderson and Ben wouldn't look at you twice

I get the feeling that I'm the only one who doesn't take this shit seriously at all. R235 and R223 need psychotic interventions. The definition of mentally unhinged.

I do say people. I would truly hate to think one person has nothing better to do than to post in seperate places pretending they're three seperate people. Over this nonsense. But you never know.

by Anonymousreply 238May 12, 2012 7:30 PM

I'm with R235 on this one. Try as I might, I keep combing this thread for a post claiming that Ben is in Istanbul, and I can't find it, r236. Can you please direct us to said post? I'll be sure to chastise that person quite thoroughly.

by Anonymousreply 239May 12, 2012 7:32 PM

[quote]why do you have such a high tolerance for liars

Because, like many others who read these threads, we enjoy your fiction. If you want to refer to your fiction as lies, that's up to you, but it's all part of every Benderson thread.

[quote]R235 and R223 need psychotic interventions. The definition of mentally unhinged.

They're just part of the collaborative fiction. They know the party's over but want to keep up the storyline until someone enters with a brand new arc in the franchise. We can't have soap threads, so people like 223, 235 pretend the firehouse, AC360 studio and Bedlam are sets in a soap opera.

Feel free to add to the story, r238. Perhaps Anderson getting it on with a guard of the emerald dagger in the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul.

by Anonymousreply 240May 12, 2012 7:55 PM

Let me translate r238's rambling post for you:

"I lied about seeing Ben at Bedlam because I'm always arguing against the very idea that he and AC are a couple, as my previous post @r201 illustrates. However, I won't admit it unless someone produces proof that I lied, something which is virtually impossible at this point, since it's always going to be my word against theirs. I refuse to address the fact that I initially posted that Ben was at Bedlam last week at 6:53pm on Saturday, which is proof that I lied because that bar wasn't open then".

by Anonymousreply 241May 12, 2012 8:04 PM

"I refuse to address the fact that I initially posted that Ben was at Bedlam last week at 6:53pm on Saturday"

I did and he was.

"which is proof that I lied because that bar wasn't open then"."

Workers often go into their places of establishment prior to the hour of opening. Sometimes several hours depending on what they need to do. This happens in every establishment, from a retail store to a restaurant to a bar or a club. The places just don't magically set themselves up, you know. And sometime people relax and chat while they're waiting for it to open.

People who get out in the real world once in while know such things. I'm sorry you don't, but you need to stop smearing other posters and trying to defame them because you don't like what you read.

For the millionth time, if we've lied (because for the millionth time, I'm not the only one who posted it), prove it. If not, then shut up. I've done my part. The ball is in your court. Make a shot or walk away having lost. It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 242May 12, 2012 8:19 PM

"You've no idea who I am or how I would know such a thing"

I know that much about you, r238: you are a woman, you don't live in NYC, you've never been to Bedlam, and you're extremely invested in dismissing AC and Ben's relationship.

Which brings me to this other interesting thing you just said: "It's just so fucking sad to think that people could be so emotionally, insanely invested in two people. Anderson and Ben wouldn't look at you twice "

I couldn't agree with you more on this. Your intense dedication to tracking, analyzing, dissecting everything Anderson Cooper online and then discussing it on DL, and your constant bickering with whoever doesn't share your views about him and his relationship with Ben, is pretty crazy. Especially since you never have anything remotely positive to say about either of those guys. And yes, none of them would look at you twice, because you're a woman (probably not a very attractive one at that), and they're both gay men.

Finally, I love how you have the nerve to write this: "I get the feeling that I'm the only one who doesn't take this shit seriously at all". Coming from someone who was caught lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week, and who wrote a very odd post (r201) detailing how much in denial you are about AC and Ben's relationship, it's quite clear that you take this shit EXTREMELY seriously. You wouldn't be spending so much time, energy, and dedication to convince everyone of your beliefs if you didn't take all this shit that seriously. I have a feeling that no matter what happens to Anderson in the next 20 years, you will always be extremely invested in him and taking everything that pertains to him absolutely seriously.

by Anonymousreply 243May 12, 2012 8:19 PM

"The places just don't magically set themselves up, you know"

Ben doesn't set up the bar at Bedlam, silly frau. He's the owner, not the busboy.

by Anonymousreply 244May 12, 2012 8:27 PM

R242 is amazing. Caught lying and still denying it. Simply amazing.

by Anonymousreply 245May 12, 2012 8:28 PM

I cant believe you guys have been having the same argument for one solid week. You're worse than stubborn Republicans! This thread has reached new heights of crazy.

As a spectator, it is pretty obvious that Ben and Anderson have cooled off whatever it is they had going on.

by Anonymousreply 246May 12, 2012 8:28 PM

[quote]know that much about you, R238: you are a woman, you don't live in NYC, you've never been to Bedlam, and you're extremely invested in dismissing AC and Ben's relationship.

[bold]ALWAYS TOGETHER: The life and loves of Anderson Cooper[/bold] This week's episode -- "The Benderson Saga" brought to you by faghag R243.

by Anonymousreply 247May 12, 2012 8:29 PM

R247, why are you always rushing to r242's defense? Is she your girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 248May 12, 2012 8:33 PM

"He's the owner, not the busboy"

LOL. You've never been to a bar or club have you? "Setting up" is more than wiping the tables or stocking the bar.

R248 with the tinge of homophobia in that post. I guess we know who the homophobic AC stalker is. BUSTED!

by Anonymousreply 249May 12, 2012 8:42 PM

[quote]As a spectator, it is pretty obvious that Ben and Anderson have cooled off whatever it is they had going on.

I'm not sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 250May 12, 2012 8:46 PM

This thread has taken on a level of crazy like I've never seen before. I take it there are two camps, the Bendersons and the Anti-Bendersons.

If you had to take sides, it appears as though the Bendersons have gone off their rocker. All this for a guy who isn't publicly out? The crazed belief in an epic romance? Really girls.

by Anonymousreply 251May 12, 2012 8:53 PM

Notice R248 says "always", yet Trolldar reveals that is their first post. To claim that a certain poster is always defending someone else means that poster has been reading these threads on a constant, obsessive basis. And if a person has that much interest in a thread, it would have been responding long before now.

Also notice R210 and R213 using "Woman" as an insult, with R213 bringing up the crazy frau. Deflection, perhaps?

Three different people with the exact same arguments and the exact same defenses and insults? Even the writing style is the same. Very interesting.

It's obvious there's not only a Benderson loon posting from at least three different locations and pretending they're different people, but the Benderson loon could very well be that crazy homophobic woman that R213 is pretending is someone else.

by Anonymousreply 252May 12, 2012 8:56 PM

Why should we believe anything that comes out of your lying mouth, R249?

by Anonymousreply 253May 12, 2012 9:10 PM

LOL R253 and "We."

How many people are you going to pretend to be, dear?

by Anonymousreply 254May 12, 2012 9:13 PM

Saturday, May 12, 2012 Next Week on Anderson 5/14/12

Monday, May 14 Niecy Nash Co-Hosts Popular comedian and actress Niecy Nash co-hosts with ANDERSON. Plus, Rosie Perez (LIPSTICK JUNGLE) shows a sneak peek of her new movie, and a mother working in the pornography industry discusses her career’s impact on her 10-year-old son.

Tuesday, May 15 Award-Winning Actress Jennifer Connelly Academy Award®-winner Jennifer Connelly (He’s Just Not That Into You) discusses how she portrays a schizophrenic in her new movie Virginia, and shares how she achieves work/life balance with three children.

Wednesday, May 16 Anderson Cooper on JEOPARDY and Investigating ID Scams and Debt Collector Nightmares ANDERSON competes on the hit show JEOPARDY for Power Players Week and his cameras go backstage for all the behind-the-scenes action. Then, ANDERSON investigates how debt-free individuals are forced into paying collectors money they didn’t owe and how to avoid ID scams.

Thursday, May 17 Serena Williams and REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA’s Kim Zolciak Kim Zolciak (REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA) joins ANDERSON to discuss her wedding to NFL player Kroy Biermann and the status of her relationship with NeNe (THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA). Plus, World Champion tennis player Serena Williams talks to ANDERSON about Olympic excitement and sisterly rivalry. Then, ANDERSON and Serena compete in a studio tennis match.

Friday, May 18 Suzanne Somers Actress and best-selling author Suzanne Somers (THREE’S COMPANY) reveals anti-aging secrets from her new book Bombshell. Then, ANDERSON shares the most outrageous and death-defying moments ever caught on tape.

I hope this is the last week for this season. I look at these reduntant topics and understand why his ratings on his shows are they way they are. More frau crap, no creative ideas for topics and obviously no gay issues on his daytime. Indeed, AC did a wonderful job covering gay issues on his ac360 show lat week. But on the daytime show he could show a more human side to the issue and not, talkign about gays like he has no idea what it was or isn't connected to them like how he is on AC360. Nevertheless, after months of avoiding gay issues AC finally hammered away at Romney's flip flops, and covered ex gay thearaphy and the Preacher's antigay violent message to parents to give to kids, and of course President Obama's evolving.

by Anonymousreply 255May 12, 2012 9:33 PM

Please provide proof that you're not a crazy frau, r254. The more you post, the less credible you sound.

by Anonymousreply 256May 12, 2012 9:37 PM

I don't have a problem with the shows from Mon-Thurs, I'm interested in those topics, but he needs to improve his subject matter without a doubt and maybe give a little bit of coverage to gay issues, the soccer moms can handle it. He really has done a good job this past week on 360 as far as gay issues go.

by Anonymousreply 257May 12, 2012 9:41 PM

R257 he's done those topics already countless times. Hence why I said "Reduntant" Topics. He's done housewives, scams, celeb interviews. Same crap. I will skip them like many other's because he keeps doing the same topics, over and over and over and over...

by Anonymousreply 258May 12, 2012 9:47 PM

Hesure did have a "Gay" week on AC360 last week did he? LOL. I'm sure even more casual viewers were turned off about the amount of gay coverage. lol.

by Anonymousreply 259May 12, 2012 9:51 PM

I understand what you're saying R258, but I still will watch those shows next week, I'm interested.

R259, there are always some viewers who resent AC covering the gay topics, but so what, he should keep on doing it anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 260May 12, 2012 10:29 PM

R256 I'm not a crazy frau.

Is it a coincidence that the many Benderson psychos have yet to respond? They all just happen to be locked out because of Primetime?

Sure. Someone has been busted.

by Anonymousreply 261May 12, 2012 11:38 PM

For someone who claims to not take all this seriously at all, you sure spend a lot of time posting on those AC threads, r261.

by Anonymousreply 262May 13, 2012 12:53 AM

I know friends of Anderson and Ben. It is no secret that they are taking a break. They hope to work things out, but are cooling it until they can work through some issues. For the record, the issues are Anderson's as it relates to his work, etc. Their friends are hoping that they work it out, but time will tell. Also this is nothing new for Anderson and his relationships.

by Anonymousreply 263May 13, 2012 1:20 AM

God, this site is so fucking boring now. Whatever happened to people having gossip about REAL celebs? Instead it's the same old shit all the time about an old closet case.

by Anonymousreply 264May 13, 2012 1:24 AM

There's no interesting gossip to be had about AC and Ben because they're just a boring couple (apart from their glamorous connections and lifestyle, that is). They don't cheat on each other, they don't do drugs, they don't get into fights, it's as if they're two old lesbians. All they need is a cat. Good for them I guess, but it makes for boring gossip, or rather lack of.

by Anonymousreply 265May 13, 2012 1:32 AM

[R201], why do you refuse to answer the question about your motives for lying about seeing Ben at Bedlam last week? Why did you do it?

R201 is not lying and he is not a frau or a troll. You are!

R230 It is because exactly what the poster stated when he went to the party last week. They are not together, they are taking a break.

by Anonymousreply 266May 13, 2012 1:38 AM

R202 etc. must be shrieking that it's Primetime.

Poor thing must be pulling its hair out slamming its fists on the keyboards.

Is it wrong that I find that extremely funny?

by Anonymousreply 267May 13, 2012 1:46 AM

R266, how do you know that R201 isn't lying? And how do you know she's not a frau? Personally, I believe both to be the case.

Nobody is claiming that Ben is in Istanbul with Anderson, so I don't know why you and your ilk keep bringing this up as if someone was arguing that they went there together. This is not a vacation for Anderson but a work assignment. As another poster said, I'm sure Ben can't join AC on some of those trips for safety reasons. Last time AC went to Afghanistan, or when he was in Japan after the tsunami last year, I don't think Ben went there, but it doesn't mean that they were on a break during those times either.

by Anonymousreply 268May 13, 2012 1:49 AM

[R235] and [R223] need psychotic interventions. The definition of mentally unhinged. I do say people. I would truly hate to think one person has nothing better to do than to post in seperate places pretending they're three seperate people.

I have been saying this all along about this Benderson quack. The one who says "AC and Ben will be together forever, they are never separate." This is one poster posting from different electronic devices to make it seem like other people are agreeing with him. I don't believe it's a woman I think it is a twink that is mentally unstable and feels they have a vested interest in AC's relationship. Notice how they always revert to calling someone a "homophobic woman or frau" when they are challenged or is losing an argument.It happens in every thread.I think they try to shut the thread down by doing that. I more of us called them out this behavior would probably stop and we would have more "authentic" posters that would come in and tell us about AC and his conquest.

by Anonymousreply 269May 13, 2012 1:51 AM

I'm certainly NOT bored by AC and Ben gossip and those who are are not obligated to read or post in these threads. Brangelina bores ME, I want AC and Ben news only. Now I wonder if R263 is for real.

by Anonymousreply 270May 13, 2012 1:51 AM

[quote]I know friends of Anderson and Ben. It is no secret that they are taking a break.

*yawns*

Yeah, A PERMANENT break. Anderson will not deny himself the pleasure of a Colombian pinga, by way of Brazil!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271May 13, 2012 1:57 AM

Hey Pablo! How badly did you beat up AC's hole before he left for Istanbul?

by Anonymousreply 272May 13, 2012 1:59 AM

It's not Primetime, r267. I'm able to post even though I'm not a paying member.

by Anonymousreply 273May 13, 2012 2:05 AM

There's no interesting gossip to be had about AC and Ben because they're just a boring couple (apart from their glamorous connections and lifestyle, that is). They don't cheat on each other, they don't do drugs, they don't get into fights, it's as if they're two old lesbians. All they need is a cat. Good for them I guess, but it makes for boring gossip, or rather lack of.

Sweetie are you posting from an insane asylum?

"They don't cheat on each other,"

This is because they are NOT together.

"As another poster said, I'm sure Ben can't join AC on some of those trips for safety reasons."

BUT THEY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER. They eat together, they work out together, they wear each other's clothes and they ALWAYS travel together right? You Benderson quacks can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 274May 13, 2012 2:06 AM

"The one who says "AC and Ben will be together forever, they are never separate"

Please show us the post where you read that, r269. I cannot find a single example of it in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 275May 13, 2012 2:07 AM

"Hey Pablo! How badly did you beat up AC's hole before he left for Istanbul?"

Hey Pablo give me a call when your done with AC!

by Anonymousreply 276May 13, 2012 2:08 AM

R276 needs her meds, stat!

by Anonymousreply 277May 13, 2012 2:12 AM

So has Ben moved back into his old apartment on West 13th during this alleged break? He could just stay in thefirehouse - it's so big they might not see each other and things will blow over.

by Anonymousreply 278May 13, 2012 2:14 AM

r272, poor thing, he probably could not sit for half his flight. I beat his hole out the frame and put it back in again! He'll be good as new after having this weekend to recover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279May 13, 2012 2:14 AM

R275 sounds like a BARF (Ben and Anderson romance fanatic). It must be the insane one on a new electronic device.

From now on, it's going to be called a BARF.

by Anonymousreply 280May 13, 2012 2:52 AM

[quote]I beat his hole out the frame and put it back in again!

I love you Pablo! Please never leave us.

by Anonymousreply 281May 13, 2012 3:16 AM

I remember once that Ben was described as "bookish" and AC reads a lot, so it is quite possible they did some reading while on vacation in Brazil. When they were in Colombia they even visited a library there, they like books.

by Anonymousreply 282May 13, 2012 10:28 AM

r282, well I hope Anderson got a lot of reading in back when he visited Brazil with Ben, because the only reading he does now is on the plane rides to wherever we are fucking at.

Bitches, I need help in deciding whether or not to let my beautiful and glorious head of hair grow longer again!

Wasn't I a cute little 18 year old twink?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 13, 2012 1:58 PM

LOL What happened to "all those" Benderson fanatics? They dissappeared mightly quickly after my little discovery yesterday.

Guess we know who the real liar is. Tsk-tsk. Maybe if it had been a little nicer, it wouldn't have had to come to this.

Now clear the way for my victory lap, because we have a winner!!

by Anonymousreply 284May 13, 2012 3:47 PM

Andy Cohen is friends with both AC and Ben. Ben even let Andy DJ at Bedlam a few times. There's no reason why Andy would have a party for his new book at the firehouse while Ben is at Bedlam. Some of the famous people that were invited to the firehouse last week (Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, etc...) are not only friends with Anderson, but also with Ben. I would be extremely surprised if Ben had not been there.

by Anonymousreply 285May 13, 2012 3:58 PM

Oh r285, you precious thing you. In what world are Andy Cohen and Kelly Ripa remaining friends with Ben Maisani after Anderson has broken up with him are you living in. I'm not going to engage in all of this are they together or not nonsense, but let's be real. Ben is the piece of the moment, whether that lasts 50 seconds or 50 years, Anderson's friends will remain Anderson's friends.

by Anonymousreply 286May 13, 2012 4:07 PM

Here is a pic of the firehouse someone twittered. Seems like it would be fairly easy to spot Anderson / people walking around with all the lights on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 13, 2012 4:09 PM

R285: Ben is friends with Andy Cohen, Kelly, Mark, SJP, and anyone else Anderson hangs with for no other reason than he is Anderson's partner.

by Anonymousreply 288May 13, 2012 4:12 PM

It's time for Anderson Cooper and all of its accompaniments as a subject be banned like the Ponies.

All of your nattering is taking up valuable bandwidth everyone else could be using.

Enough.

by Anonymousreply 289May 13, 2012 4:12 PM

No need to be catty, r286. You have your opinion, please respect mine.

I reiterate my belief that Ben and Andy Cohen are very good friends, as Andy has been to Bedlam several times without Anderson while Ben was there. I don't think that AC and Ben have broken up, so I think Andy Cohen is still close to Ben as well.

Also, it would be highly unusual for Anderson, who's not the most social person in the world, to do something like having a big party at the firehouse, and not have Ben there. They both know and are friends with all those people, and we know that Ben is a regular at the celebrity-filled Oscar parties in LA, so I don't see how this one should be an exception.

Thanks for posting that pic of the firehouse r287, it looks beautiful at night.

by Anonymousreply 290May 13, 2012 4:17 PM

AC is up for Two Daytime Emmys this year. Ben is going be left home as AC is taking Kelly Ripa with him.

by Anonymousreply 291May 13, 2012 4:22 PM

Andy Cohen, SJP, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, all have been to Bedlam in the past, some of them (Andy) multiple times. Kelly even has retweeted some of Bedlam's tweets. There's no doubt that all those people met Ben through Anderson, but the fact remains that they know him and that they're friends with him (enough to have come to the opening of Bedlam, to have done a DJ stint there a couple of times, and to have hung out there on several occasions). As r290 said, it would be surprising for AC to be having a big party at the firehouse with all those people that Ben knows and who have spent time with him at his bar (and most likely outside the bar too) if he wasn't there too.

by Anonymousreply 292May 13, 2012 4:34 PM

I agree with R289. These treads have gone from being interesting, to a couple of psychos parsing each others language and demanding proof of their respective claims.

by Anonymousreply 293May 13, 2012 4:42 PM

Leaving Ben behind while going to a fabulous place like Istanbul seems like a clear indication that things are winding down. Let's hope Ben finds an out and proud man who will put him on a pedestal instead of telling him to hide in the back of a closet.

Even if A.C. is in Istanbul on business, there would be plenty for Ben to do and see, just as he did on other business trips.

by Anonymousreply 294May 13, 2012 4:45 PM

[quote]As R290 said, it would be surprising for AC to be having a big party at the firehouse with all those people that Ben knows and who have spent time with him at his bar (and most likely outside the bar too) if he wasn't there too.

Exactly. It's just like when a hetero couple gets a divorced. They keep all the same friends and if one of the divorced couple is giving a party, they always invite the person they divorced because they always maintain all the same friends.

We have to face up to this reality put forth by R290 and r292. That's why we know that Ben was at that party for Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 295May 13, 2012 4:53 PM

"It's just like when a hetero couple gets a divorced. They keep all the same friends and if one of the divorced couple is giving a party, they always invite the person they divorced because they always maintain all the same friends"

Who's talking of a divorce, r295? You operate on the assumption that AC and Ben have broken up, and I operate on a different assumption, namely that they're still together. If AC and Ben were to separate, then yes, I would agree with you that Ben probably wouldn't have gone to that party for Andy Cohen. But since I don't think that they have broken up, I find it hard to believe that Ben was at Bedlam while there was a big party at the firehouse for his friend Andy Cohen, that many other people that Ben knows also attended.

by Anonymousreply 296May 13, 2012 5:02 PM

If AC and Ben had broken up, then yes, Andy Cohen and co. probably wouldn't remain all that close to Ben. After all, they were all Anderson's friends prior to meeting Ben. Since there' no evidence that AC and Ben aren't together anymore, it would be very strange for Ben to have been spending the evening at Bedlam on the very Saturday that Andy Cohen is having a big party for his book launch at the firehouse, with all those people that we know Ben is friends with (Ripa, Consuelos, SJP, etc...).

by Anonymousreply 297May 13, 2012 7:03 PM

[quote]Since there' no evidence that AC and Ben aren't together anymore

Since there's no evidence that AC and Ben are still together, it's easy to figure a possible reason as to why Ben wouldn't be at that party. If he's so friendly with all those people, it stands to reason he would be photographed with one or two of them. Since when doesn't a party host get photographed with one or two guests? IF he were still living in the house, he would be considered one of the hosts of the pary.

We know that the closet case doesn't want to be in a photo with Ben, but it doesn't seem the other celebs would object to being photographed with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 298May 13, 2012 7:16 PM

I do wonder why he wasn't in any photographs, if he was at the party. Even in the background.

by Anonymousreply 299May 13, 2012 7:27 PM

R289 is a waste of bandwith.

R287, I saw that photo too and was surprised that it would be so open, but maybe AC wasn't there. It kind of looks like Ben in the front of the firehouse by the car.

by Anonymousreply 300May 13, 2012 7:51 PM

"If he's so friendly with all those people, it stands to reason he would be photographed with one or two of them. Since when doesn't a party host get photographed with one or two guests?"

When Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos and NPH were at Bedlam with Andy Cohen and Ben, the same thing happened: there were pics posted online of everyone except Ben. He's done it before, playing host to famous people who were being photographed without having his pic taken, so why not this time?

by Anonymousreply 301May 13, 2012 8:09 PM

Ben doesn't want to be photographed. He was always scowling at the paps when they used to be caught on the street together. Lucky for him, nobody takes their pics any more.

by Anonymousreply 302May 13, 2012 8:22 PM

[quote]Ben doesn't want to be photographed.

Spin! Spin! Spin those fairytales.

We know Ben has no problem being photographed as we've seen in photos of him at Eastern Bloc.

You would be scowling, too, if your closeted boyfriend ordered you to turn away and hide and not come back until the photographer is gone.

by Anonymousreply 303May 13, 2012 8:32 PM

You're the one who seems so desperate to spin, r303. Fact is, for whatever reasons, Ben doesn't always get photographed, and you cannot deny that. There have been enough instances of him being at an event with celebs (be it Anderson or others, like when Cohen, Ripa, Consuelos, etc... were at Bedlam) when he didn't have his photo taken. Does it mean that he never allows his picture to be taken? Of course not, but sometimes he does, and sometimes he doesn't. You simply cannot decide that he wasn't at the firehouse last Saturday just because he doesn't show up on the party pics.

by Anonymousreply 304May 13, 2012 8:38 PM

He was scowling because his privacy was being invaded. No Ben does NOT like his pic taken or else he would've had it taken at the book party and at his birthday party at EB a couple of years ago, and at Bedlam when he hosted Andy Cohen/NPH/Kelly and Mark, but he didn't allow any photos of himself to be taken. He doesn't like it now that he's involved with Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 305May 13, 2012 8:39 PM

[quote]Fact is, for whatever reasons, Ben doesn't always get photographed, and you cannot deny that.

And you know the reason, R304. There is NO denial that he "doesn't always get photograhped." But, as usual, you Benderson spinners try your best to ignore the FACT that he has happily been photographed prior to hooking up with a pathetic closet case who, in his actions to the public, is a Ben denier.

by Anonymousreply 306May 13, 2012 8:58 PM

I never claimed to know the reason, r304. I'm merely pointing out the fact that sometimes Ben allows his pic to be taken (like when he posed with AC and Fergie at a the BEP post-concert party), and sometimes he doesn't (like when Andy Cohen, Ripa, Consuelos, etc... were at Bedlam). I have no idea why, but these are the facts. You claimed that if he was so friendly with celebs who came the party at the firehouse, then he would have allowed himself to be photographed with his guests. I'm only stating that you cannot say that, because in the past, he has done both: allowed AND not allowed his pic to be taken while playing host to celeb friends. Therefore, you cannot use his absence from the party pics as proof that he wasn't there.

by Anonymousreply 307May 13, 2012 9:17 PM

I meant to write: ...who came TO the party at the firehouse..."

by Anonymousreply 308May 13, 2012 9:20 PM

[quote]allowed AND not allowed his pic to be taken

There you go with the spinning again. How do you know it's Ben who didn't allow his pic to be taken? Aren't you just spinning that notion to make it seem that A.C. had nothing to do with it? Do you expect us to believe that Cooper doesn't care if Ben gets photographed alongside him?

And let's not forget the pic with Fergie. Do you think AC would have allowed the pic if either AC or Ben were in the middle? Can you give an honest answer to that?

by Anonymousreply 309May 13, 2012 9:30 PM

No need to argue with R282, R285, R295, R304 and R305. These are the multiples by the way. Don't let the troll dar trick fool you. They are so crazy that they actually believe they have an "in" in AC's relationships. They speak as if they are right there laying next to AC when he is fucking his conquest. Now that's a looney toon.

We all know Ben was not at the party and he was not in Brazil with AC and he is not the reason AC read a whole trilogy of books on vacation. Trust me AC was reading long before he met crator face. He even wrote a book remember? Ben is "old" news. I want to know who AC is fucking now besides my future lover Pablo.

by Anonymousreply 310May 13, 2012 9:37 PM

You have some serious reading comprehension issues, r309. I never said that I knew the reasons why Ben sometimes gets photographed, and sometimes doesn't. This is what I wrote: "I never claimed to know the reason. I'm merely pointing out the fact that sometimes Ben allows his pic to be taken (like when he posed with AC and Fergie at a the BEP post-concert party), and sometimes he doesn't . I have no idea why, but these are the facts"

Where do you see ANY spinning in my statement? Where did I say anything about having an "in" in AC's relationships, as R310 accuses me of? All I said was that sometimes Ben gets photographed, sometimes doesn't, that's all.

And r310, I only wrote R304 out of all the posts you mention. I do not fuck around with troll-dar, I have nothing to hide and you can read every single one of the posts I wrote in this thread by clicking on troll-dar. If you think that I'm playing games by pretending to be different posters, you got the wrong idea.

by Anonymousreply 311May 13, 2012 9:50 PM

Again, R311, you're still spinning with "Ben allows... sometimes he doesn't." You don't know if it's Ben or Anderson that sets that action or inaction. You . don't . know

by Anonymousreply 312May 13, 2012 10:01 PM

That still doesn't explain why he wasn't in the background in any of the photos. The back of his head, an arm, something.

Most of us are just playing by the rules that the Bendersons created in regards to photos, but then again you all keep changing the rules to suit your own purposes.

When was the last photo? February? When was the last legit siting? February? No matter how you twist it, 2+2 does not equal five.

by Anonymousreply 313May 13, 2012 10:13 PM

How many pics of Ethan with Anderson? Zero. How many pics of Carey with Anderson? Zero. How many pics of "Pablo!" with Anderson? Zero. How many pics of "Pablo!" in NYC? Zero.

The total absence of any such pics certainly has not deterred you guys from claiming that AC was romantically involved with all those guys for months. I don't understand why those of us who say that Ben is dating Anderson should be held to a higher burden of proof.

by Anonymousreply 314May 13, 2012 11:01 PM

Preach R314.

by Anonymousreply 315May 14, 2012 12:08 AM

[quote]I don't understand why those of us who say that Ben is dating Anderson should be held to a higher burden of proof.

Because they haven't claimed that Anderson is in some epic romance with those people. No one has claimed that Anderson is with those guys 24/7 and are never apart. Don't get angry when others hold you to standards that you have set.

by Anonymousreply 316May 14, 2012 12:16 AM

You know who you never, ever see in any photos with Anderson? Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 317May 14, 2012 12:27 AM

r314...Ay dios mio

Why the fuck would you need pics of Anderson and I as proof? I am right here telling you myself that I fuck his hole multiple times per week!

You American homosesuals aren't too bright. With the exception of Anderson, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 14, 2012 12:51 AM

"Because they haven't claimed that Anderson is in some epic romance with those people"

You must be kidding. Haven't you seen the "Pablo!" troll's non-stop comments on this thread? And don't you remember the posters who hysterically pushed the Ethan fairy tale before that? I certainly do.

by Anonymousreply 319May 14, 2012 12:51 AM

Oh come on if your taking the Pablo troll as the defense obviously he having fun and trying to get to you ( and guess what it's working)

by Anonymousreply 320May 14, 2012 12:56 AM

[quote]Haven't you seen the "Pablo!" troll's non-stop comments on this thread?

Yes! We've enjoyed Pablo's wonderful reflections of the Benderson "ALWAYS together" fairytales. It's all part of the daily installments of the collaborative fiction of "The Benderson Saga".

Your contributions are appreciated, r319, and we hope you'll continue to add more fiction to this DL soap.

by Anonymousreply 321May 14, 2012 1:13 AM

"We've enjoyed Pablo's wonderful reflections of the Benderson "ALWAYS together" fairytales"

Who is this "we" you speak of, r321? Do you always to refer to yourself in the plural? Or is this an acknowledgment that there's more than one voice in your head?

by Anonymousreply 322May 14, 2012 1:22 AM

322 - I think the voices are in your head. Many in this thread are sick of the one note song you and others like you - sing of Anderson and Ben being together, happy and committed, etc. You have no idea what their relationship is like or it's current status. Anderson and Ben aren't talking.

Pablo! is a welcome addition to the Anderson threads - that people like you have taken over and tried to run off anyone with an opposing view. DL used to be a place to come for tidbits of gossip, sharing views, links to sightings and articles about Anderson, etc. Now you've turned it into one big romance novel and fight with anyone who doesn't buy your latest work of fiction/theories. You never talk about his professional career, etc. It's all Ben, Ben, Ben... Do you even know he's on the Syrian/Turkey border and filed reports on CNN today?

So just stop - you don't own DL and most of us are tired of you pretending like you do.

Continue on Pablo!

by Anonymousreply 323May 14, 2012 1:40 AM

Pablo is a homewrecking whore. Why are you people glorifying this man who broke up Anderson and Ben?

by Anonymousreply 324May 14, 2012 1:45 AM

Who are you r323? I was talking to r321 about her use of "we" to refer to herself, and you're responding for her? I'm wondering about this because your post and hers don't appear to have been written on the same computer. Unless of course you're one of the many voices in her head playing games with troll-dar and posting as if you were a different person.

by Anonymousreply 325May 14, 2012 1:53 AM

Who is Pablo?

by Anonymousreply 326May 14, 2012 2:00 AM

R323 got BUSTED!!!

by Anonymousreply 327May 14, 2012 2:02 AM

The BARF is back. Now it's trying to use the same tactic that was used to expose it yesterday. Hi R325.

Why do you feel the need to post on multiple electronic devices? You really have to pretend your different people to prove a point? What a fraud and liar you are.

by Anonymousreply 328May 14, 2012 2:11 AM

I was talking to you 322.

And why do you think I "got BUSTED" 327.

You people are priceless. I have no reason to pretend to be different people and post from different devices. Check troll-dar if you want to see what I've posted. I'm not the one trying to hide. I have no agenda, unlike you.

by Anonymousreply 329May 14, 2012 2:17 AM

Yeah. It's just a coincidence that all these Benderson loons happen to be on and off at the same time. Poor BARF, got caught in a web of bullshit, now is trying to spin their way out.

Liar, liar.

by Anonymousreply 330May 14, 2012 2:25 AM

r324.... I am not a homewrecker. Anderson was never truly in love with Ben in the first place. He found true love when the tip of my dick hit that spot deep inside him that he didnt know existed.

Now, you can expect a knock on your door from my brother Paco who carries a huge blade. I told you not to call me a whore again!

The rest of you haters can kiss my tight Colombian ass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 14, 2012 2:30 AM

Hey Pablo!

Does AC like dirty talk?

Is he a moaner or a screamer?

What is his favorite position?

Swallow or spit?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 332May 14, 2012 2:36 AM

Faghag 322-25 is back with the fiction of how Anderson has found the love of his life and that they'll be together forever. Since she's so good at fiction, why doesn't she add in a chapter about how they both loved their vacation in Brazil? She can also do a chapter on the wonderful hors d'oeuvres Ben made for Andy Cohen's party and how SJP begged Ben for the recipe. And let's see some photos of their book-reading vacation in Brazil. It's been months since they were pictured together.

by Anonymousreply 333May 14, 2012 2:41 AM

Is everyone completely insane on this thread? R333, don't they keep you locked up in the loony bin and away from the computer? They should.

by Anonymousreply 334May 14, 2012 5:06 AM

Apparently some people don't understand sarcasm when they read it?

by Anonymousreply 335May 14, 2012 6:01 AM

I don't think you have any idea what sarcasm is, r335. And I don't think you realize how crazy you sound.

by Anonymousreply 336May 14, 2012 6:06 AM

336 - sar·casm/ˈsärˌkazəm/ Noun:t The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

I don't think you have any idea what crazy is. Perhaps you just need to look in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 337May 14, 2012 6:16 AM

Pablo! better keep an eye on Paco. You know how Anderson loves him some huge blades.

by Anonymousreply 338May 14, 2012 7:38 AM

R337 can find the definition of sarcasm online and then post it here. Very impressive for her. It still doesn't mean that she has any idea what that word means if she thinks that her crazy rants illustrate her command of its concept.

by Anonymousreply 339May 14, 2012 2:34 PM

The fact that Barry Diller is friends with Cooper speaks volumes.

Cooper's not going to marry Ben. He's kept him in the shadows for a reason. Well, two reasons.

1. Cooper's a pathetic closet case.

2. Ben has escorted in the past and isn't the kind of person who wants media poking into his background.

They're using each other. It's hardly love.

by Anonymousreply 340May 14, 2012 2:45 PM

Please provide your proof that Ben has escorted, R340. You've been saying that without evidence for years, but nothing has ever turned up: no online profile on Rentboy or any of the other hooker sites, not even a single naked pic of Ben (in my experience, escorts have a hard time selling their services without pics showing the goods). Just because you make shit up doesn't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 341May 14, 2012 2:52 PM

[quote]You've been saying that without evidence for years

Link please. Where else has he posted this information?

by Anonymousreply 342May 14, 2012 3:07 PM

I thought it was well known that Ben was a rent boy. Someone posted that info about three years ago. Someone also posted the name of the guy who bought Ben his apartment and put up the money for EB. Some wealthy NYC gay. Anyone remember the name? Was it Harold something? It was actually very good gossip.

by Anonymousreply 343May 14, 2012 3:08 PM

R341...oh hon, you're a sad specimen. What proof would you like darling? I'm sure nothing would be sufficient. This is a gossip site; I'm gossiping. I know one of the three guys from the club. How do you think they raised the money to start their own place? Anyone who asks for "proof" on a gossip site is a moron. This is why we no longer get info from people because of nazis like you. Not everything is posted online. I'm saying it because i know one of the guys personally. We dated briefly when we both lived in Portland, Maine and have remained friends. They're not embarrassed by it, though I suspect it's not something Cooper wants coming out.

by Anonymousreply 344May 14, 2012 3:08 PM

R342...thank you!

by Anonymousreply 345May 14, 2012 3:09 PM

And if Ben did indeed escort?

by Anonymousreply 347May 14, 2012 3:23 PM

Again who is Pablo?

by Anonymousreply 348May 14, 2012 3:28 PM

346= complete loser. On a gossip site attacking gossip. Go back to knitting and reading the Farmer's Almanac, hon.

by Anonymousreply 349May 14, 2012 3:28 PM

R346, I was just driving by the thread. I couldn't care less if Ben was a rent boy. It makes no difference to me. I just recall reading it on this site. It sounded legit to me. Besides if it s not,it wouldn't be the first time we heard wrong gossip on a gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 351May 14, 2012 3:33 PM

This is the most pathetic thread on Datalounge and that is saying a lot. Why does anyone CARE about this eldergay closet case???

by Anonymousreply 352May 14, 2012 3:35 PM

[quote] Why does anyone CARE about this eldergay closet case???

Because the deluded have bought into the illusion that AC is this generation's Edward R. Murrow.

by Anonymousreply 354May 14, 2012 3:40 PM

R353 is scary. How in the hell would you know so much about a random bartender at a bar. That is fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 355May 14, 2012 3:45 PM

Maybe R353 is a regular, cases out the joint to report back here.

by Anonymousreply 356May 14, 2012 3:48 PM

Not as creepy as pretending to be different people agreeing with each other on the fictional past of said random bartender, r355. You're the scary one.

by Anonymousreply 357May 14, 2012 3:50 PM

I believe R340 forgot to add that Ben is a racist drug-using escort who practices Satanism while milking his sugar daddies dry to finance his various shady businesses, and who's out to destroy Anderson's life. I'm sure she was about to do just that before a mean poster derailed her with silly notions of truth. Pity, her tales are always quite entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 358May 14, 2012 3:51 PM

Barry Diller is currently hot and heavy with Diane Von Furstenburg who played Lisa on As The World Turns.

by Anonymousreply 359May 14, 2012 3:54 PM

I don't understand why r355 is scared and creeped out by r353's info, but is somehow neither scared nor creeped out by r344's post, who made the allegations first. So to make up bs accusations is fine, but if someone questions the poster, he's being creepy and scary? Hmmm, okay.

by Anonymousreply 360May 14, 2012 4:02 PM

Of course Ben has escorted. But that's not why he and Anderson broke up.

by Anonymousreply 361May 14, 2012 4:06 PM

To anyone with even a modicum of common sense, the notion that Anderson Cooper would be dating a former escort is ludicrous. But then again, this has not deterred a dedicated group of folks from trying to convince everyone on DL of such a fantasy. I guess they REALLY dislike the fact that AC and Ben are in a relationship.

And sorry R361, but there's no evidence that they have broken up.

by Anonymousreply 362May 14, 2012 4:10 PM

So now AC has a good excuse NOT to take Ben to the Daytime Emmys this year.

They have broken up!

by Anonymousreply 363May 14, 2012 4:11 PM

[quote] the notion that Anderson Cooper would be dating a former escort is ludicrous.

Why? Does that mean any former escorts is damaged goods, that they can't turn straight and turn their lives around? Maybe AC has accepted his former job, who knows? Who is AC to judge someone elses past.

Truth is we don't know, especially AC having a problem with Ben being a former hooker.

by Anonymousreply 364May 14, 2012 4:14 PM

[quote]They have broken up!

I thought they were just in a cooling off period. Didn't realize it's a total break.

by Anonymousreply 365May 14, 2012 4:19 PM

"Does that mean any former escorts is damaged goods, that they can't turn straight and turn their lives around?"

Isn't that the subtext of this whole charade, r364? Claiming that Ben used to be an escort is just another way to trash him. Problem is, it's just not believable of a story. I'm sure you guys can do better.

by Anonymousreply 366May 14, 2012 4:21 PM

Of course they can do better r366, and they will. Now pass the popcorn please.

by Anonymousreply 367May 14, 2012 4:37 PM

R365 is full of surprises today: it seems that earlier on this thread, she was so sure that AC and Ben were over that she claimed that Anderson had already moved on to a different guy, and now she's backtracking by saying she merely thought they were in a cooling off period. Thankfully, r363's post brought her back to her senses by reminding her that AC and Ben had totally broken up!

by Anonymousreply 368May 14, 2012 4:47 PM

Dear [r350] fuck you and the ugly sow that gave birth to you.

af•fect/əˈfekt/ Verb:t1.tHave an effect on; make a difference to: "the dampness began to affect my health". 2.tPretend to have or feel (something): "as usual I affected a supreme unconcern".

ef•fect/iˈfekt/ Noun:tA change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.

Verb:tCause (something) to happen; bring about.

“Effect” as a verb. (Not common, but acceptable in rare cases.) To produce a result; to cause something to occur; to bring about an outcome.

by Anonymousreply 369May 14, 2012 4:48 PM

Poor silly R369 is funny when she's pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 370May 14, 2012 5:00 PM

[r370]Could be worse you could be in the same room with me.

by Anonymousreply 371May 14, 2012 5:25 PM

I think it is really nice that Pablo! Posts here to keep us up,to date, but Mr. Maisani hasn't even bothered to step foot in this thread to say hi or anything. Ben = no class.

by Anonymousreply 372May 14, 2012 5:51 PM

It used to be when the AC/Ben talk got THIS crazy, posts from people who knew them, Ben in particular, would turn up saying that Ben is the exact opposite of the druggy, famewhoring, escorting image that the more imaginative AC threadders have concocted, but I guess they have been completely scared off by the sheer level of cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 373May 14, 2012 5:55 PM

I guess those people have realized that you can't argue with crazy, r373. Besides, I don't think anyone believes the wild rumors about Ben anymore. He has shown himself to be nothing like the famewhore junkie user that they portrayed him to be.

by Anonymousreply 374May 14, 2012 6:06 PM

The gay world has become fangurl heretofore. Its NO big deal in the gay world if someone dates an escort but oh my these fangurls know NOTHING about the gay world.

Fangurls, take a breather and go on sites like Queerty and the Advocate-that keeps Michael Lucas porn extraordinaire a column.

by Anonymousreply 375May 14, 2012 6:16 PM

Exactly R374, not a shred of evidence that Ben is anything other than a smart, private, successful bar owner in NYC who has a relationship with AC. Everything else is just malicious nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 376May 14, 2012 6:17 PM

[quote]I like to to stick to the truth

Anyone with that claim needs to leave this thread ASAP. Benderson fraus are into fiction.

by Anonymousreply 377May 14, 2012 6:17 PM

r348, Pablo Morais is the guy that Anderson was reportedly spotted with when he went to Brazil last month. Pablo is 25 years old and is originally from Colombia. He works as a model mostly in Rio, Miami, and NYC.

No one knows for sure what the nature of their acquaintance is. But we can make assumptions as to what Anderson was doing in a foreign city with an exceptionally attractive young man while not there for any particular business related to his jobs.

by Anonymousreply 378May 14, 2012 6:39 PM

R377

Lol,I think they are taking over the Matt Bomer thread!

by Anonymousreply 379May 14, 2012 6:42 PM

Anderson doesn't go for "exceptionally attractive", he likes odd, quirky, ethnically confusing faces like Ben's.

by Anonymousreply 380May 14, 2012 6:42 PM

You can argue that all you want r375, but you'll never convince me that AC would date an escort for over 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 381May 14, 2012 7:03 PM

So Ben and Ac are taking a break? I gather? The pics and sightings have dried up.

by Anonymousreply 382May 14, 2012 7:25 PM

382 - that's the word from someone that knows friends of theirs and also the rumor at the party Anderson through for Andy Cohen.

I think the lack of pics of Ben at the party, no mention of him at the party on PageSix (who loves to mention Ben with Anderson) and Ben not acknowledging Andy's book release on Twitter support this.

Something tells me it's not the first time they've "taken a break" - so they may or may not work it out this time. Hope the friend of friends of theirs keeps us posted.

by Anonymousreply 383May 14, 2012 8:39 PM

Since r383 is asking to be kept posted on AC and Ben, I'll tell you what I know: they aren't on a break, they just have been low-key these days (apart from the big party at the firehouse for Andy), staying at home during the weekend and enjoying their new house. Anderson is looking forward to the summer break from his daytime show to be able to relax a bit. They're planning to spend more weekends in the Hamptons overseeing the renovation of the place they bought next to their property.

by Anonymousreply 384May 14, 2012 9:45 PM

R384 sounds like the truth. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 385May 14, 2012 9:54 PM

So R384 did Anderson tell you this

by Anonymousreply 386May 14, 2012 10:00 PM

R383, they are on a break. They have been on a break since late February. Ben has been pressuring Anderson on some 'personal' things and Anderson won't give in. Ben has been back in his apartment since March. As far as I know he has not been linked with anyone else since the break. I do know that he has been in talks with Tim Hayes and Noel Ashman about the possibility of a third bar.

by Anonymousreply 387May 14, 2012 10:03 PM

[quote]They're planning to spend more weekends in the Hamptons overseeing the renovation of the place [bold]they[/bold] bought next to [bold]their[/bold] property.

I understand Ben is bringing his decorator to create a mini-Bedlam in the pool house at their new place.

by Anonymousreply 388May 14, 2012 10:08 PM

I am confused now.

by Anonymousreply 389May 14, 2012 10:09 PM

That can't be true R387 because they went to the VF Oscar Party in Feb and after that the DVF event together and there have been sightings.

by Anonymousreply 390May 14, 2012 10:10 PM

"but I guess they have been completely scared off by the sheer level of cray cray."

Honey, the Ben fangurls are the crazy.

When you have to pretend you're different people posting, it is truly sad. The Dom/Elijah threads had nowhere near the deranged fangurls that these have.

by Anonymousreply 391May 14, 2012 10:27 PM

Why can't it be true 390? The DVF fashion show was prior to Oscar weekend. Oscar weekend was late February. Perhaps something happened that weekend - Anderson did call in sick that Monday and seemed fine when he anchored on Tuesday.

And we all know that Anderson took Cesar to Egypt when they had split. Maybe Oscar weekend had been planned so Ben went with, but there was already trouble - thus no pictures of them inside the VF party like last year - and no sightings out and about in LA that weekend - just two papz videos of them leaving a function together.

by Anonymousreply 392May 14, 2012 11:17 PM

Why does AC love little old ladies so much? Now he wants to have those porn watching broads on his show again and he's had that old restaurant review lady on twice, what's up with him with Toddlers and old ladies, he gets so excited over those types.

I don't think there's anything amiss in AC and Ben's relationship, I believe the poster who says they're just laying low. Together.

by Anonymousreply 393May 15, 2012 12:04 AM

Thanks r384 for the info. I bet AC is eager for the daytime show to go on a summer hiatus, it must be exhausting to be taping several shows every day.

Nice to see AC back in the field tonight from that refugee camp at the Syrian border. I didn't realize Fouad was so short until he was shown standing next to Anderson and his head was barely up to the level of AC's shoulders!

by Anonymousreply 394May 15, 2012 1:21 AM

I hate Fouad and McCain. Anderson just lets them say whatever because he agrees with them and he never questions them. Why won't he ask McCain exactly what HE would do to take out Assad and where's the money coming from to do it?

by Anonymousreply 395May 15, 2012 1:27 AM

384 and 387 how do you know this information? How do you know Ben and Anderson?

384 Didn't know Ben bought the house on LI, too - I just saw Anderson's name as the buyer.

387 I heard talk of a third bar last year. Have they been working on it for awhile?

by Anonymousreply 396May 15, 2012 1:42 AM

"When you have to pretend you're different people posting, it is truly sad. The Dom/Elijah threads had nowhere near the deranged fangurls that these have."

R384,R385,R388,R394 are all lying. It's probably the same nut who will post from different electronical devices or either he's cleans his cookies everytime he post to make it seem as though other people are posting and agreeing with him. A Benderson quack of course. He's desperate. Don't believe anything they say. AC and Ben are not together.

by Anonymousreply 397May 15, 2012 1:42 AM

You're just as crazy, r397. This thread is full of nutters.

by Anonymousreply 398May 15, 2012 1:56 AM

R396 they started talking last November. They wanted to do something with books as a theme. Then I heard something about a speakeasy from the 20s concept, a modern day 21. They were looking at properties in the meat packing district. That is all I know about that.

As to how I know this and other stuff, we have friends in common.

by Anonymousreply 399May 15, 2012 2:07 AM

[quote]Didn't know Ben bought the house on LI, too

Ben didn't know that either. Hopefully someone here will contact him to let him know that very important information.

by Anonymousreply 400May 15, 2012 2:10 AM

"The total absence of any such pics certainly has not deterred you guys from claiming that AC was romantically involved with all those guys for months. I don't understand why those of us who say that Ben is dating Anderson should be held to a higher burden of proof."

It's not a higher burder of proof. AC and Ben were spotted around even when his show first started up until mid January 2012 when a poster said he ran into AC's assistant Joey at a Starbuck's and said AC was kicking Ben out of the firehouse. He said AC had asked him to be at the firehouse while Ben was packing. Before that there were pics of them being seen together. They were a couple and now the relationship has changed. Just suck it up and deal.

"Anderson doesn't go for "exceptionally attractive", he likes odd, quirky, ethnically confusing faces like Ben's."

Negative R380.....when AC made that statement it sounded more like he was talking about Cesar with his big flapping ears and odd looking nose and of course ethic face that looks like he is a mixture of things. There is nothing ethnic about Ben. Maybe ugly but not ethnic or quirky. Stop trying to link everything that AC says to Ben because it's not working.

by Anonymousreply 401May 15, 2012 3:27 AM

Ben has classic ethnic looks.

AC looked hot over in Syria tonight.

by Anonymousreply 402May 15, 2012 3:40 AM

they started talking last November. They wanted to do something with books as a theme. Then I heard something about a speakeasy from the 20s concept, a modern day 21. They were looking at properties in the meat packing district. That is all I know about that.

As to how I know this and other stuff, we have friends in common.

I really wish the multiples would stop talking to themselves. The minute a poster says "he saw Ben at his club during the same time AC had his party" and now the poster R387 saying "they are taking a break from each other" some Benderson fan boi like R384 comes in making up lies and post the complete opposite. It's so obvious what your doing. You do that in every AC thread as an attempt to confuse people.

by Anonymousreply 403May 15, 2012 3:41 AM

"Ben has classic ethnic looks."

Classic as in classic juicehead looks with jacked up teeth. He looks like he hasn't brushed them in years. The plaque build up is wretched. AC realized he could do better.

by Anonymousreply 404May 15, 2012 3:51 AM

We'd love to see your face, r404. No doubt you're quite the supermodel beauty to be so dismissive of other people's looks.

by Anonymousreply 405May 15, 2012 4:18 AM

"They're planning to spend more weekends in the Hamptons overseeing the renovation of the place they bought next to their property."

I wonder what the plan is for that second beach house. Are they planning to use it for themselves, or to rent it for the summer? Could the two properties be combined into one?

by Anonymousreply 406May 15, 2012 4:51 AM

Jane Fonda blogged about this party. She didn't mention Cooper's significant other, and she ALWAYS brings up partners and spouses when she blogs about the people she knows.

by Anonymousreply 407May 15, 2012 5:06 AM

Thanks 387/399 I wondered what happened with the third bar. I knew there was talk of it earlier last year and then I hadn't heard anything.

The meat packing district sounds like a smart choice.

by Anonymousreply 408May 15, 2012 5:07 AM

[quote]Are they planning to use it for themselves, or to rent it for the summer?

They? Anderson and Gloria or Anderson and his dog?

by Anonymousreply 409May 15, 2012 5:11 AM

Anderson is completely closeted. Why would Jane Fonda, a guest in his home, bring up his down low boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 410May 15, 2012 5:11 AM

On her blog, Jane Fonda describes the firehouse as being full of "antique prints of various things like bodies, animals, plants". Sounds like Bedlam to me.

by Anonymousreply 411May 15, 2012 5:27 AM

411 - It was established awhile ago that the same decorator was used for Bedlam and the firehouse - so that description comes as no surprise. Sounds like the decorator mixed in some of their signature pieces with the Vanderbilt portraits, Gloria's paintings and Anderson's family photos.

by Anonymousreply 412May 15, 2012 5:46 AM

412 - Why would Anderson use the same decorator for his house who designed a gay bar? That doesn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 413May 15, 2012 5:52 AM

Because he likes the style R413, makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 414May 15, 2012 5:59 AM

I guess he liked the decorator's work. The guy has done a lot of stuff and has a shop upstate and opened one in the Village. The decorator posted about doing both places - at different times - on his website. Someone posted links on DL a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 415May 15, 2012 6:04 AM

It's interesting that Anderson decided to emulate the Bedlam decor for his own house. No doubt the same decorator was used for both places, but I don't think Anderson would have hired someone who designed a gay bar for his own home just because he liked the decor of the place. His previous home certainly had a very different style. It was very modern and spartan, whereas the firehouse evokes a 19th century London home, with lots of taxidermy and medical imagery. It's very specific, and it speaks to Ben's influence on the firehouse, as he's the one who likes that style. I remember reading an interview he did when Bedlam first opened where he discussed his taste for taxidermy.

by Anonymousreply 416May 15, 2012 6:18 AM

416 - the only taxidermy anyone has talked about in the firehouse are two antique Russian bears. Could be Vanderbilt heirlooms for all we know.

I wouldn't say Anderson decided to emulate the Bedlam decor for his home as much as the decorator had a style and working in some of the same elements given the time period of the firehouse. If you've read anything Anderson has said about his apartment and the firehouse, he's tried to keep his remodels to the period/style of the building and when it was built.

I didn't see any paintings by Gloria or Anderson's family photos hanging in Bedlam!

by Anonymousreply 417May 15, 2012 6:27 AM

I'm not saying the firehouse only reflects Ben's taste and doesn't have anything that Anderson already had in his possession, such as Gloria's paintings and family photos, r417. I'm sure it has elements of decor that belong to both AC and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 418May 15, 2012 6:33 AM

Those Russian bears aren't in the firehouse because of Anderson, it's all Ben. There are taxidermied bears, zebras and other animals in the decor of EB and Bedlam.

by Anonymousreply 419May 15, 2012 6:39 AM

This is what Ben said in an interview he did for for the opening of Bedlam where he discusses his interest in taxidermy:

"It is true that the taxidermy at Bedlam is even more spectacular than at Eastern Bloc. Personally, I love taxidermy. I think that when it's well done it can be quite beautiful, and I feel that it gives great character to a space. I also think it gives a touch of an Old World vibe"

The firehouse definitely has an Old World vibe as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420May 15, 2012 6:43 AM

No one denies that Ben likes taxidermy and probably had influence in the decorating of the firehouse. I'm just saying the only mention of taxidermy in the firehouse are the two antique Russian bears and they could be Vanderbilt family heirlooms. Didn't say they were - said it was a possibility. They could have been Vanderbilt "hunting trophies" as that was a sport of the rich back in the day.

Also, while Ben may have had influence in the decorating of the firehouse, it's no proof he's living there now. Anderson wouldn't likely change his decor if he and Ben were on a break.

by Anonymousreply 421May 15, 2012 6:56 AM

Who says they're on a break? R384 said they were just laying low and enjoying their beautiful home.

by Anonymousreply 422May 15, 2012 7:04 AM

Anderson and Ben must not be interested in getting married, even though they could in New York, maybe AC won't marry Ben because it would become public knowledge. Janet Jackson was able to keep her marriage a secret for 9 years, Anderson could probably do it too since he and Ben are already pretty secretive and private. Maybe they're already married, they seem like a married couple.

by Anonymousreply 423May 15, 2012 7:13 AM

Read post 263 and 387 -both claim to know friends of Anderson's and Ben's and confirm what many on this thread have suspected, given the lack of any recent (since the end of February) photos or legitimate sightings.

by Anonymousreply 424May 15, 2012 7:21 AM

I can't imagine Ben going back to his old apartment after having lived in the glorious firehouse that he practically designed. There's no way that's happening now.

by Anonymousreply 425May 15, 2012 7:43 AM

R425: maybe Anderson gave Ben a settlement

by Anonymousreply 426May 15, 2012 1:51 PM

People on DL pretending to know friends of AC's and Ben's have been claiming that their relationship is on the rocks from day one, r424. They've been wrong about it for over three years. I think the poster who says that Anderson and Ben have just been low-key lately is the one who's got it right. It makes sense that they would stay in and enjoy their new house after having spent so much time renovating it. Besides, Anderson's schedule has been so busy this year that it doesn't leave much time for them to be going out to restaurants as much as in the past.

by Anonymousreply 427May 15, 2012 2:15 PM

AC missed the wedding, I wonder if Ben went?

[quote]ANDERSON COOPER was conspicuously absent from the weekend wedding of one of the executive producers of his daytime talk show — but he had an excuse. According to Cooper’s CNN spokeswoman, the tight-T-shirt-wearing TV personality hopped a plane for the border between Syria and Turkey on Friday night to cover the Syrian crisis for Monday night’s “Anderson Cooper 360.” His travel plans resulted in him missing the Saturday nuptials of Terence Noonan, an executive producer of Cooper’s daytime talk show, “Anderson,” and attorney Matthew Gray at Bottino in Chelsea. Cooper surely will bring back a gift for the newlyweds when he returns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428May 15, 2012 3:30 PM

Yes r427, it's just the same ol' game on DL of people pretending to be in the know making up break up stories that have been going on for years. Sooner or later, a new pic or sighting will prove them wrong. In the meantime, I expect more of those bullshit posts about "trouble in paradise".

by Anonymousreply 429May 15, 2012 3:33 PM

[quote]His previous home certainly had a very different style. It was very modern and spartan, whereas the firehouse evokes a 19th century London home, with lots of taxidermy and medical imagery. It's very specific, and it speaks to Ben's influence on the firehouse.

Yes, r416, it certainly shows who wears the pants in that family. There's no doubt that Anderson bought an old historic building in order to make it over into a modern and spartan residence. Thus, it was Ben who demanded it be done with an old style with every room filled with dead animals. No doubt he'll do the same with the home they bought on Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 430May 15, 2012 3:42 PM

Maybe it's not a matter of who wears the pants in the relationship, instead it's more that Ben's interests have become Anderson's and they are into the same things now, maybe AC has grown to love taxidermy through Ben. R430 sounds so harsh and angry about the nature of their relationship, you know, they just might be happy just the way they are in spite of who doesn't like it or approve.

by Anonymousreply 431May 15, 2012 3:47 PM

R428 news item

Obviously hit a bit too close to home for AC

by Anonymousreply 432May 15, 2012 3:50 PM

I met Ben very randomly at an Equality New York event with one of his friends in April. After reading these posts about this ubermasculine alpha male for a # of years of DL, let's just say I was quite shocked that the DL fantasy and reality are somewhat different. I guess I was expecting some deep-voiced he man from the cover of a romance novel, what I met was something quite different. Nice guy and he obviously works out and oh, he's definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 433May 15, 2012 3:55 PM

Interesting to note the NY Daily News refers to Anderson as a "TV personality." They don't use that description for people like Brian Williams, Shepard Smith, Martin Bashir, and other real journalists.

R431 sounds like a writer for a failed soap opera who can't recognize that it's over.

by Anonymousreply 434May 15, 2012 4:21 PM

NY Daily News has it right. AC is no journalist, but a TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 435May 15, 2012 4:24 PM

They used to use that term to describe all the panelists on Match Game and Hollywood Squares back in the day, when they didn't have a current project that wasn't the Match Game or the Hollywood Squares.

by Anonymousreply 436May 15, 2012 4:28 PM

AC is a journalist and a talk show host so he's more than one thing which is why they call him a TV personality.

Did any of you see him in Syria last night, he did a great job, but of course you all want to trash him. Is Brian Williams in Syria right now? No.

by Anonymousreply 437May 15, 2012 5:00 PM

Martin Bashir was an entertainment reporter. I saw him interviewing Michael Jackson, so how is he any different.

R433's impression of Ben is interesting because in that video clip of EB's one year anniversary, he comes off pretty masculine, not nelly or like a Carson Kressly type, so I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 438May 15, 2012 5:03 PM

R438, I didn't call him nelly, but, except for his clothes and style, you know he's gay the minute you're introduced. Nice guy and more talkative than I thought he would be. His friend is a major supporter of the Ali Forney Center and was cute and interesting.

by Anonymousreply 439May 15, 2012 5:21 PM

Ben is hot and masculine, as the Youtube clip that r438 mentioned indicated. Does he look gay? Absolutely, in a sexy, butch way. I find it funny that someone would report on DL (a gay gossip site, although you wouldn't know it given how many fraus have taken over some of the threads) about meeting an openly gay guy, saying that (gasp!) "you know he's gay the minute you're introduced"!

by Anonymousreply 440May 15, 2012 5:34 PM

Obviously you didn't read the original post r440, or have the reading comprehension of a first grader which wouldn't surprise me at all, douche.

by Anonymousreply 441May 15, 2012 5:50 PM

r433/r439's posts reek of homophobia. That poster sounds like a frau who got lost on her way to iVillage ("he man from the cover of a romance novel"? No gay man writes shit like that). She probably has never even met Ben in her life.

by Anonymousreply 442May 15, 2012 5:54 PM

R439, I take it Ben didn't mention Anderson, right? I'm surprised that you say he was talkative, that's not what I was expecting either. Even in that video, he was kind of quieter than the other guys.

by Anonymousreply 443May 15, 2012 6:07 PM

From the sounds of Anderson's tweets today, he is back in New York. I bet he deliberately went to Syria just to have an excuse to not attend the wedding. He didn't attend the wedding that was held at his house either.

by Anonymousreply 444May 15, 2012 6:29 PM

"I bet he deliberately went to Syria just to have an excuse to not attend the wedding"

That's a stupid notion if I ever heard one. I don't know if Anderson would have gone to that wedding or not, but I don't think he would resort to go to a Syrian refugee camp for a few days just to avoid attending. There has to be easier ways not to go a wedding, wouldn't you think?

by Anonymousreply 445May 15, 2012 6:46 PM

I read a few post in one thing is clear. We don't know the status of Ben's and AC's current relationship and you can't take anyon'es word on DL about it. Lot of lies and fantasies on here. For all we know they could be still together adn just haven't been snapped with a pic from a gawker or AC's work schedule is why they have been spotted as much. A couple people on twitter spotted Ac a couple of weeks ago at an art gallery with a guy and someone saw him walking with a guy. So that could've been with ben.

by Anonymousreply 446May 15, 2012 7:37 PM

Remeber for Month's Ben wasn't snapped with AC last year from March till September then a shit load of pics started coming out.

by Anonymousreply 447May 15, 2012 7:38 PM

[quote] AC is a journalist and a talk show host so he's more than one thing which is why they call him a TV personality.

You got the talk show host part right, but he is no journalist as he has a very SLIM news background.

Which is why he is a TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 448May 15, 2012 7:45 PM

He is a journalist too.

by Anonymousreply 449May 15, 2012 7:53 PM

R449 I said it before and I'll say it again. AC is no journalist.

ZERO local news experience, ZERO Washington experience, ZERO Overseas experience, and ZERO bureau experience.

What past news experience he has is extremely slim.

He has no respect from his peers, as evidenced by being shut out year after year for any INDIVIDUAL News Emmy awards.

He has been on 60 minutes for a few years, but he consistently gets snubbed by the Emmy panel. His peers vote for the nominees, and they consistently don't vote for him, because they see him as more a performer than a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 450May 15, 2012 7:58 PM

I think Ac is a more T.V. personality. The whole daytime thing kinda messed the journalist title.

by Anonymousreply 451May 15, 2012 8:37 PM

Let's not forget he slept with the boss to get a job at Channel One

by Anonymousreply 452May 15, 2012 8:42 PM

AC unlike alot of people in his position did not got major in journalism, get a degree in it. does not have local T.V. expierence. He started by going to countries shooting stories on his own and sent them in. And people gave him a BIG break. Channel one, then off to ABC for a few years. Then he changed course and went to be the host of the mole. Why? Who knows. Then CNN suddenly hired him out of no where, and CNN quickly pushed him into being their top guy. Don Lemon on the other hand went to Journalism school, spent years doing local T.V. before his big breaks.

by Anonymousreply 453May 15, 2012 8:55 PM

I'm not calling AC a slacker or saying he doesn't work hard, I know he does. But I think it's fair to say though that if he didn't have his background, his name, his celebrity i'm not sure he would have rose to the position he is today, with his lack of education and expeirence. Let's be real Anderson is a Celebrity and his Mom's influence i'm sure led him to get breaks that other's should have had, who are more talented and put in more years of work. AC has been given HUGE pushes because of his wealth.

by Anonymousreply 454May 15, 2012 8:59 PM

[quote] And people gave him a BIG break. Channel one,

And we all know what he had to do to get that big break. Sleeping his way to the top at Channel One.

by Anonymousreply 455May 15, 2012 9:07 PM

Why did CNN push him so much when they hired him? His Celebrity name?

by Anonymousreply 456May 15, 2012 9:09 PM

Over 20 years experience as a reporter. He is a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 457May 15, 2012 9:10 PM

"I'm not saying the firehouse only reflects Ben's taste and doesn't have anything that Anderson already had in his possession,"

It doesn't reflect Ben's taste anymore. You fan boi's talk as if they are still together when it's quite obvious they are not. No sightings, no pics, not traveling together. What more do you want? No doubt the multiples are trying to turn yet another AC thread into a Ben thread because they don't want to address the fact that the two have broken up.

by Anonymousreply 458May 15, 2012 9:14 PM

[quote] Over 20 years experience as a reporter. He is a journalist.

ZERO local news experience, ZERO Washington experience, ZERO Overseas experience, and ZERO bureau experience.

You call that experience?

His Channel One past news experience would only be good enough to get hired at a very small local news station

by Anonymousreply 459May 15, 2012 9:17 PM

R457 other CNN what news experience has he had?

He slept with the boss at Channel One to get that gig, and used his connections to get a gig at ABC News.

by Anonymousreply 460May 15, 2012 9:19 PM

I can't tell if they are together or not. We don't know. And DL posters lie all the time. So can't take people's word on here. I know for awhile last year there weren't any pics for awhile. From March till september then all of sudden pics came out with them end it again.

by Anonymousreply 461May 15, 2012 9:25 PM

"Anderson and Ben must not be interested in getting married, even though they could in New York,"

Aside from you Benderson quack's being mentally challenged you don't know anything about New York same sex marriage laws which state if you were born in another country, in Ben's case France, and would like to marry your PARTNER who is an American citizen it's not going to happen. Immigrants are not allowed to move to New York and marry their same sex partners. Ben is an immigrant. So even if Ben begged AC to marry him at one point before they broke up it was never going to happen.....EVER. AC even talked about it on one of his AC360 shows last week.

by Anonymousreply 462May 15, 2012 9:31 PM

"No doubt he'll do the same with the home they bought on Long Island."

THEY bought? Are you serious? Ben doesn't have a pot to pee in compared to the money AC has. THEY didn't by anything. That house was bought by Anderson for Anderson as another bachelor pad for AC to frolick in when he's not working.

And AC conveniently working in Syria on the day that his close friend got married is not a coincidence. AC's very smart, he used his work obligations to remove him from an uncomfortable situation. He seems to be very uncomforatble in those types of enviroments and more comfortable around the "straights".

by Anonymousreply 463May 15, 2012 9:41 PM

He's had enough experience over the past 20 or more years reporting on world and domestic issues to qualify him as a journalist, which is what he is.

by Anonymousreply 464May 15, 2012 10:42 PM

[quote]Anderson doesn't go for "exceptionally attractive", he likes odd, quirky, ethnically confusing faces like Ben's.

"Ethnically confusing" r380? LOL! I guess that's the new way to say U-G-L-Y.

[quote]Pablo! better keep an eye on Paco. You know how Anderson loves him some huge blades.

r338, yes well, I have thought about bringing up Paco! for a threesome with Anderson. I know he would enjoy getting his hole double penetrated by TWO pingas!

Me and Paco! fucking around when we were twinks:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465May 15, 2012 10:44 PM

So now everyone in this thread is required to be an expert in NY same sex marriage law? Jeez, chill out R462.

by Anonymousreply 466May 15, 2012 10:44 PM

Just found out that Cesar and his partner are now living in LA.

by Anonymousreply 467May 15, 2012 11:00 PM

[quote]He started by going to countries shooting stories on his own and sent them in. And people gave him a BIG break.

This is why he went to Syria. Going to event locations is Anderson's shtick. People take notice when they see this silver headed bitch on location. That is his brand, and he has done a damn good job of making it his own. He will always drop what he is doing to do this because that is his primary draw in the media. The journalist vs personality argument really doesnt matter much. Anderson is a "mutlimedia" figure. Thats what most news people are going for these days, because networks are pretty much a revolving door.

by Anonymousreply 468May 15, 2012 11:02 PM

[quote] He's had enough experience over the past 20 or more years reporting on world and domestic issues to qualify him as a journalist, which is what he is.

Before CNN what did he do?

by Anonymousreply 469May 15, 2012 11:03 PM

[quote] He started by going to countries shooting stories on his own and sent them in.

So when people do that and post their videos on YouTube does that also make them a journalist?

Remember he was sleeping with the head of Channel One, so forgive us for being cynical about his reports on that 'station'

Plus Channel one is not really a news organization. It was along the same lines as Kidworld.

by Anonymousreply 470May 15, 2012 11:06 PM

So whose cock is Fallon sucking?

by Anonymousreply 471May 15, 2012 11:08 PM

Are you suggesting that Anderson used his hole to get where he is today?

by Anonymousreply 472May 15, 2012 11:10 PM

AC was at Channel One (sleeping with the Boss)

Then through his connections he spent 3 years as a General Assignment Reporter at ABC (known as the bottom of the heap). And if he got lucky, he managed to get a story on the air. Peter Jennings is a stickler for copy, which explains why he didn't get on-air very much on World News Tonight.

His final year was spent reading off a teleprompter at 3AM in the morning.

Sorry, that is not a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 473May 15, 2012 11:13 PM

Cesar Milan ? I heard he's gay, and thats why he gave his ex-wife a huge settlement, with a proviso that she can never speak, or write about any of the ' personal' matters, that happened during their marriage. I always thought he was a sexy little jumping bean.

by Anonymousreply 474May 15, 2012 11:20 PM

[quote]He's had enough experience over the past 20 or more years reporting on world and domestic issues to qualify him as a journalist, which is what he is.

OMG, I think Mary Hart, journalist and hearse chaser, is posting here again in her newest funeral frock. She hangs around the ET stage door waiting for news of Zsa Zsa's death. She wrote the story five years ago.

by Anonymousreply 475May 15, 2012 11:41 PM

So now everyone in this thread is required to be an expert in NY same sex marriage law? Jeez, chill out [R462].

R466 I am just stating the truth. They couldn't get married even if Ben had wanted to and I don't claim to be an expert. A civil union I'm unsure about but they could never marry under the new same sex marriage act in New York.It seems to bother you to hear that? Why?I'm not the one that said it. AC said it and I just looked it up to confirm.

by Anonymousreply 476May 16, 2012 12:00 AM

Doesn't matter what any of you think here, he is a journalist, you don't see these arguments anywhere else, he is a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 477May 16, 2012 12:03 AM

[quote]Doesn't matter what any of you think here, he is a journalist, you don't see these arguments anywhere else, he is a journalist

You're right that there's no argument at the NY Daily News because they call him a "TV personality." No argument!!!!

by Anonymousreply 478May 16, 2012 12:10 AM

Journalist.

by Anonymousreply 479May 16, 2012 12:58 AM

R476 is confused about gay marriage in NY State. There's no law preventing AC and Ben from getting married if they wanted to, regardless of Ben's immigration status. While it is routine for American citizens in heterosexual couples to obtain green cards for their foreign spouses, the Defense of Marriage Act has barred such status for immigrants in same-sex marriages. What it means is that the mere fact of being married to a US citizen wouldn't affect Ben's immigration status. It doesn't mean that an immigrant living in NY State cannot marry a US citizen of the same sex, only that said marriage wouldn't have any bearing on the non-US spouse's immigration status.

by Anonymousreply 480May 16, 2012 1:01 AM

The poster who keeps posting that AC is a journalist is the president of the AC Journalism Fan Club. Members, one - her.

For the person who keeps saying AC is a journalist where is his past experience?

That's right, he has none. But you keeps posting that he is a journalist, which no one on this board is buying, but you.

Must be lonely being the member of a club which only includes you.

by Anonymousreply 481May 16, 2012 1:03 AM

Not lonely at all R481 because there are plenty of others who consider AC to be a journalist, the L.A. Press Club is one of them, where he received an award for...journalism.

by Anonymousreply 482May 16, 2012 1:21 AM

L.A. Press Club? He hasn't gone Hollywood has he? Right he has.

What about the NY Press Club? Where most of his peers would vote.

by Anonymousreply 483May 16, 2012 1:27 AM

It's a prestigious award which he won for his reporting in Haiti.

by Anonymousreply 484May 16, 2012 1:30 AM

Didn't he bring his boyfriend to Haiti?

by Anonymousreply 485May 16, 2012 1:36 AM

LA is all about image, and AC gives off the image of a journalist. Which is why he won the LA Press Award.

How many News Emmys has he been nominated for 60 Minutes.

Right, none.

His news peers have consistently passed him over for News Emmy nominations for his 60 Minutes work, because they know what it is. Fluff.

LA Press Award means nothing, as that is an image award with no substance.

by Anonymousreply 486May 16, 2012 1:38 AM

Not in 2010 during the main earthquake coverage. What does that matter anyhow?

by Anonymousreply 487May 16, 2012 1:39 AM

R486 is quite wrong indeed.

by Anonymousreply 488May 16, 2012 1:45 AM

L.A. Press Club is a Hollywood award.

News Emmys is what counts, and AC hasn't won (or even been nominated for) an INDIVIDUAL News Emmy. Those are voted by his news peers, and they see him for what he is. Fluff, a bubble-head and a real-life Ted Baxter.

by Anonymousreply 489May 16, 2012 1:45 AM

What, you don't appreciate his adorable, uncontrollable giggles, r489? HVFDU!

by Anonymousreply 490May 16, 2012 1:49 AM

He is a journalist, a journalist does work that is recognized by the Emmy awards and the work he did as a reporter was recognized in every Emmy nomination/Peabody/Press Club award he received.

by Anonymousreply 491May 16, 2012 1:51 AM

Please list off the number of SOLO (not part as a group) News Emmys AC has won.

You don't need any fingers to count. He has won ZERO as an individual.

He is no journalist, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 492May 16, 2012 1:52 AM

The Peabody he didn't win, CNN won the Peabody Award. Let's get that straight.

by Anonymousreply 493May 16, 2012 1:54 AM

AC only news fan is really grasping for straws. His news peers represent the News Emmys, and the fact they have shut him out year after year for any INDIVIDUAL work, should say it all.

He is no journalist, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 494May 16, 2012 1:55 AM

and let's not forget his work on 60 minutes, shut out year after year for any News Emmy nominations. While other correspondents on that show get nominated (and win) AC is always shut out from the emmy panel.

Again these are his news peers that vote and nominate journalists. since they don't see him as one, they don't vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 495May 16, 2012 1:58 AM

He's a journalist. End of story.

Now what's going on with AC and Ben?

by Anonymousreply 496May 16, 2012 5:48 AM

I wish DL would ban AC threads.

Every. Fucking. One.

by Anonymousreply 497May 16, 2012 6:29 AM

More AC threads on DL!

by Anonymousreply 498May 16, 2012 6:53 AM

He's the Paris Hilton of journalists.

by Anonymousreply 499May 16, 2012 7:24 AM

That Paris Hilton line (lie) is some tired old bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 500May 16, 2012 7:57 AM

Not half as tired, 500, as the silly claim (lie)that Giggles Cooper is a serious journalist.

by Anonymousreply 501May 16, 2012 2:30 PM

AC one obsessive fan is only one who thinks he is a journalist.

He is a TV personality

end of story.

by Anonymousreply 502May 16, 2012 2:43 PM

Journalist. End of story.

Any news on AC and Ben?

by Anonymousreply 503May 16, 2012 3:52 PM

R503 the only one that thinks so.

by Anonymousreply 504May 16, 2012 3:56 PM

[quote]Any news on AC and Ben?

Nearly all interaction between AC and Ben has halted, but that's not news. It's been happening for some time now. It would be major news if they were seen together.

by Anonymousreply 505May 16, 2012 4:06 PM

Expect a big Anderson siting this Saturday. You guys are just gonna plotz.

by Anonymousreply 506May 16, 2012 4:12 PM

R504 is wrong. Moving on.

Ok, I'll play along, what is it R506, are AC and Ben getting married?

by Anonymousreply 507May 16, 2012 4:46 PM

506 Is Pablo! back in town?

by Anonymousreply 508May 16, 2012 5:56 PM

The only recent sighting of AC and Ben was the one where they were spotted on 8th Avenue, so they've been REALLY been laying low.

by Anonymousreply 509May 16, 2012 6:12 PM

R507 you are the only one that keeps insisting that AC is a journalist. I don't see anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 510May 16, 2012 6:24 PM

R507 you never offer any facts to back up your claim.

Until you can provide any type of facts proving AC is a journalist, he is just a TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 511May 16, 2012 6:27 PM

If Anderson is a journalist, so is Mark Steines.

by Anonymousreply 512May 16, 2012 6:29 PM

[quote]Expect a big Anderson siting this Saturday. You guys are just gonna plotz

Well what's this all about, is it just one of those tricks that someone wants to play to get the AC watchers all in an uproar? I don't like that "sighting" is spelled wrong, makes things more suspect.

by Anonymousreply 513May 16, 2012 6:32 PM

[quote]Expect a big Anderson siting this Saturday.

siting - To situate or locate on a site.

by Anonymousreply 514May 16, 2012 6:43 PM

Ok, I still don't know what he's going to be doing on Saturday. Sitting somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 515May 16, 2012 6:54 PM

Giggles Cooper is not a journalist. The end.

Moving on.

Anderson dumped the former escort/barkeep more than six months ago.

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 516May 16, 2012 7:02 PM

[quote]Ok, I still don't know what he's going to be doing on Saturday. Sitting somewhere?

Mayor Bloomberg is going to declare Cooper's firehouse to be the site of the residence of a historic TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 517May 16, 2012 7:02 PM

There are no more tapings of AC's daytime show after tomorrow, so if AC and Ben are still together, there should be some sightings, either in the city or on Long Island, no one can lay THIS low for long.

by Anonymousreply 518May 16, 2012 7:07 PM

Anyone see anderson's ratings? Last week his daytime show lost 13 percent dropped to 1.3

And on monday on AC360 he had only 295,000 total viewers! Less than Erin Burnett. His shows are really tanking. But no doubt CNN will give him a pass and his daytime show because of his connections and wealth.

8PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s) FNC THE OREILLY FACTOR 2,724 472 963 CNN Anderson Cooper 360 295 67 88 MSNBC Ed Show 744 152 326 CNBC M. ZUCKERBERG: INSIDE FB 147 56 65 HLN Nancy Grace 401 129 230

by Anonymousreply 519May 16, 2012 7:38 PM

He can't do field work in places like Syria because no one will watch, but at least he made the attempt to go there and cover it. I think they wanted to get into the areas where the fighting was happening, but they were blocked.

360's bad because they do too much Obama bashing and allow people like Ari Fleischer to dominate their show. They never recognize the problems they have and try to change them, they just keep doing the same old thing.

by Anonymousreply 520May 16, 2012 7:47 PM

[italic]Amongst the rookie talkers, Warner Bros.' Anderson was partially or completely preempted in 13 markets by President Obama's surprise press conference from Afghanistan on May 1. The show lost 13% for the week, falling to a 1.3[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 521May 16, 2012 7:50 PM

I don't think they wanted to go to Syria. I mean they would need bodyguards. I'm sure CNN could afford them though.

by Anonymousreply 522May 16, 2012 7:51 PM

R518, I am sadly not surprised by the ratings, the show has becme abysmal. He remains charming, but it goes in to many different directions and is badly edited.

by Anonymousreply 523May 16, 2012 7:51 PM

AC blocked people for them callign him out on Obama Bashing. If you don't praise the guy, he ignores you. He doesn't take criticism that well. I think AC thinks he can do no wrong. But his ratings don't back it up. He's an overrated and overpaid guy to be doing so poorly.

by Anonymousreply 524May 16, 2012 7:57 PM

I don't find AC that charming anymore. It's an act and he seems more intent to be fake and a jerk to dems these days. I find him very cynical.

by Anonymousreply 525May 16, 2012 7:58 PM

Why won't CNN fire AC for his low ratings? And why did the daytime show renew it with its poor ratings? Why does AC get so many breaks when others don't?

by Anonymousreply 526May 16, 2012 8:02 PM

I apologize for the misspelling of siting. Damned autocorrect. The sighting will be in the city and another guy will be involved.

by Anonymousreply 527May 16, 2012 8:07 PM

His contract at CNN is up next year, we'll see what happens. I'd like to know who they would put in his place that would attract a lot of viewers, I would imagine no one, which is why they don't fire him, plus they respect him there.

R527, intriguing, but how can a sighting be predicted?

by Anonymousreply 528May 16, 2012 8:26 PM

I understand they respect him and he is a big name, but 295,000 viewers at 8 p.m. at 4th place is horrible. Dude is at 4th place most nights and has lost 200,000 viewers since start of the year. As an observer i'm thinking what are they doing with this guy, people aren't watching him and he's supposed to be the "big" name

by Anonymousreply 529May 16, 2012 8:32 PM

R528 he isb't attracting viewers, his ratings speak for themselves. People are not watching AC shows but Studios keep him on air. It makes you wonder that his celeb is what's keeping him on or he's paying to be on air. AC seems to love being on T.V. and loves attention and fame.

by Anonymousreply 530May 16, 2012 8:35 PM

"but how can a sighting be predicted?"

Good question, r528. I don't think R527 knows the answer to that. She's making it up as she goes along.

by Anonymousreply 531May 16, 2012 9:01 PM

No one is going to beat O'Reilly and even MSNBC, AC's in a no-win position, but they aren't going to get rid of him because of that. They KNOW no one can beat Fox at 8. Anderson doesn't have the ratings, but he does have a following, a small one it may be, but there are some people out there who are fans of his and watch him. If he's gone from CNN, their numbers will be even worse. I see no reason to watch CNN (other than Fareed) if Anderson is gone.

by Anonymousreply 532May 16, 2012 9:03 PM

Cooper's closet is turning off gay people who used to be fans. They kept thinking he would come out when he started his talk show. They thought he would come out in November. They thought he would come out on Valentine's Day. Now, they're pissed and just turning away. And more than just turning away, they're being vocal about the bad example he sets for young gays, while all around, people are claiming, "It gets better." His closet projects gay shame instead of things getting better.

by Anonymousreply 533May 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Just trust me R528. It will be epic and will change everything and I do mean everything.

by Anonymousreply 534May 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Ben's a former escort.

by Anonymousreply 535May 16, 2012 9:11 PM

Prove it, r535.

by Anonymousreply 536May 16, 2012 9:12 PM

Ok R534, this sounds interesting whether it be work or personal, true or not.

by Anonymousreply 537May 16, 2012 9:15 PM

How worse can it get R532 you seem to keep making excuses for AC's poor ratins and small audience. He's there on CNN because he's spoiled and has things handed to him because of his name. His shows have had bad numbers for awhile now and he keeps getting new shows and contracts. If AC wasn't a celeb he would not be on T.V. period. I think his connections keep him on air. It certainly isn't because he brings a huge audience. 1.3? 295,000 friday? Compare that too Fox, Msnbc and for God's sake Nancy grace is whipping him. She had 401k. He couldn't even get 300,000 at 8 p.m. I'm sorry but if i'm in charge at Warner Brothers/CNN i'm firing Ac because he shows are FAILING. But he get's a pass and its not fair for other people who are more talented and personable.

by Anonymousreply 538May 16, 2012 9:17 PM

AC does not deliever viewers. He was given too much hyped, and viewers see he's overrated. He's a manufactured Studio start because of his background and it's failing.

by Anonymousreply 539May 16, 2012 9:22 PM

[quote]Nancy Grace is whipping him.

Okay, now you've got me interested. I'll tune in to see her whip him. That surely will get high ratings.

by Anonymousreply 540May 16, 2012 9:23 PM

Even if they had a straight newscast at 8PM with no-name anchors I bet they would pull in better ratings than AC.

There are some who are just so gaga over AC, but there are equally the same number of people that can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 541May 16, 2012 9:26 PM

"It will be epic and will change everything and I do mean everything"

I don't buy this for a second, but I certainly appreciate your taste for hyperbole, r534.

Meanwhile, I'm sure AC and Ben will probably spend the weekend either holed up at the firehouse or at their beach house in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 542May 16, 2012 9:29 PM

It is sad that he blocks people who call out his Obama bashing. Especially when Ben is such a big liberal.

I think Ben got the escort rap because he has dated old rich guys in the past. I don't believe he was a hooker. He used to date one of his partners in the bar. Also contrary to popular belief, Ben is versatile.

by Anonymousreply 543May 16, 2012 9:32 PM

R543 AC only wants people to praise him like I said. If you say something negative to him he has a fit. People on twitter who ask him to come out he blocks them too. I think he truly believes he can do no wrong.

AC has over 2,000,000 followers but averages bewteen 300,000 to 400,000 viewers a night. His own followers aren't watching his shows that he plugs everyday lol. CNN is a failure Corp.

by Anonymousreply 544May 16, 2012 9:37 PM

R538, you seem overly interested in seeing AC out of a job, you may get your wish, but so what? In spite of what you think, he's also talented and personable and will land on his feet even if your dream of him being kicked off of every show known to man comes true, he's resourceful, connected and can get things done in spite of his "unpopularity" and bad ratings. If you want to see him crying on the street because he lost a couple of jobs, you're wasting your time, because that won't happen.

[quote]There are some who are just so gaga over AC, but there are equally the same number of people that can't stand him.

Once again, so what? Is this supposed to hurt him? Because I doubt it. He will survive all the haters out there.

by Anonymousreply 545May 16, 2012 9:39 PM

[quote]Even if they had a straight newscast at 8PM with no-name anchors I bet they would pull in better ratings than AC

You have no proof of that, but you're just putting that on AC because you hate him. Nothing CNN has done at that hour has worked. A straight newscast would fail too because no one wants to watch CNN whether Anderson's there or not.

by Anonymousreply 546May 16, 2012 9:41 PM

Just trust me r542. I will not let you down. This is the sighting that you will be talking about all summer long! It will send shockwaves throughout NYC and the gossipratti.

by Anonymousreply 547May 16, 2012 9:43 PM

R545 did you think it was okay for AC to take a woman to the Daytime Emmys last year?

by Anonymousreply 548May 16, 2012 9:43 PM

R546 and you have no proof a straight newscast wouldn't pull in bigger ratings either.t

by Anonymousreply 549May 16, 2012 9:45 PM

R545 you seem to overtly interested in an overrated and overpaid T.V. persona who doesn't deserve his shows because they are failing. Yes, we agree his connections keep him on Air, you said it best AC apologist.

by Anonymousreply 550May 16, 2012 9:45 PM

[quote] Nothing CNN has done at that hour has worked.

You are wrong about that. Connie Chung was a solid second to O'Reilly, and pulled in one million viewers.

However Chung is known not to be good when it came to live interviewing. She is at her best when the interviews are slickly packaged. But she is a solid newsreader.

CNN made a big mistake by cancelling the show (they said it was too tabloid). Chung in response said she was just giving CNN what they wanted, high ratings.

So if Chung could pull in 1 million viewers at that hour, why not AC?

by Anonymousreply 551May 16, 2012 9:48 PM

I think AC has become to self righteous. And spoiled sorry. I'm not saying he doesn't work hard. But if he wasn't a celeb he wouldn't be on T.V. He's on T.V. not because people watch him and his bringing in viewers. He's on T.V. because of his connections and name.

by Anonymousreply 552May 16, 2012 9:48 PM

In addition AC is getting more money than Chung did. Connie delivered the numbers, yet AC hasn't!

by Anonymousreply 553May 16, 2012 9:51 PM

The connections he has are the ones that he and other people in the business have made throughout the years, but according to you people, that's some kind of crime. EVERYONE has connections, that's how they can network and get jobs.

NO ONE watches CNN now and NO ONE is interested in seeing Connie Chung or a straight newscast there, there will be no viewers for it, guaranteed. CNN has tried it all, and to put the blame on AC's shoulders is unfair and only shows that you people have an agenda. AC earned the shows he has because he worked hard at CNN when he started there, doing the jobs no one wanted, working night and day, weekends and whatever it took, it's not like he just waltzed in and got a show, he had to earn it and maybe that's why they don't want to get rid of him, they value him there IN SPITE of his ratings.

by Anonymousreply 554May 16, 2012 9:57 PM

R546 how are you going to spin someone else getting better numbers than AC at 8PM?

We are all waiting.

by Anonymousreply 555May 16, 2012 9:58 PM

So now we have a Connie Chung apologist troll.

by Anonymousreply 556May 16, 2012 9:59 PM

R554 that doesn't mitigate the fact Connie Chung pulled twice as many viewers than AC at 8PM.

1 million viewers to his 200,000

How do you spin that fact?

by Anonymousreply 557May 16, 2012 9:59 PM

R554 still hasn't explained to us why he took a woman to the Daytime Emmys last year.

by Anonymousreply 558May 16, 2012 10:01 PM

R557, why aren't they hiring her then R557? Because no one gives a crap about Connie Chung and her 1 million viewers from 2002. You think she could actually beat O'Reilly today, you're delusional if you do.

by Anonymousreply 559May 16, 2012 10:04 PM

Come back R554. Explain Chung's one million viewers to Anderson's pathetic 200,000.

by Anonymousreply 560May 16, 2012 10:06 PM

R559 you are the one that said nothing worked at 8PM.

That is wrong. No program at CNN had as high ratings as Connie Chung's show at that hour.

So clearly you are wrong.

by Anonymousreply 561May 16, 2012 10:08 PM

Yeah and Connie Chung is SO IN DEMAND today. And yet it's Anderson who is still on the air with 3 shows, regardless of ratings and it's KILLING the Connie Chung apologist troll at R560.

by Anonymousreply 562May 16, 2012 10:09 PM

AC had 295,000 total viewers and no matter how you spin that R554 that makes him look BAD. Erin burnett had more viewers. He's lost 200,000 since January. Some people on CNN are doing better than him. It's about him and his shows. I'm not talking about CNN. Yes O'Reilly has the best numbers but other fox shows are doing well. Just like other CNN shows are doing BETTER than AC's. Explain that, why his show is doing so poorly? 295,000 viewers monday, Really? You think that's 8 p.m. worthy?

by Anonymousreply 563May 16, 2012 10:10 PM

Obviously Anderson means more to them than Connie Chung ever did, he has lower ratings and he's still there, meanwhile Connie Chung continues to languish and be embarrassed by Maury Povich, Anderson, poor ratings and all is THRIVING.

by Anonymousreply 564May 16, 2012 10:11 PM

R562 has it occurred to you that Connie Chung has now retired? She is a TRUE journalist (unlike AC). She has worked at all three networks, and wants to do other things. She actually now teaches journalism.

Like R563 said, no matter how you try to spin it, Connie Chung got far more viewers that AC at 8PM. There is no dispute. She was pulling in 1 million viewers, and right before she left CNN is was very competitive to O'Reilly. Her ratings going up 50%.

Again Connie's 1 million to AC 200,000 viewers. No matter how you spin it, Connie got better ratings than AC.

So when you say 'Nothing worked at 8PM' you are clearly wrong.

And again Connie Chung has retired from the industry, so it is not killing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 565May 16, 2012 10:15 PM

Put Erin Burnett in at 8 and see what happens, put anyone in at 8 and see what happens. Erin Burnett's ratings are usually worse than Anderson's on a NIGHTLY basis, so she's a bad example to use. And you know damn well that news out Syria is not going to be a big ratings draw, CNN knows this but they let him go anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 566May 16, 2012 10:15 PM

CNN is an embarassment at this point. Ac inlcuded. Ithink CNN invested too much time and money in AC and now they can't get out of it becaus eit would make them look worse by firing their "Golden" Boy.

by Anonymousreply 567May 16, 2012 10:16 PM

Why are you bitches dragging poor Connie Chung into this? She is happily enjoying retirement and is spending her millions.

by Anonymousreply 568May 16, 2012 10:16 PM

Exactly R568. It is KILLING poor R562 that she has been caught out that somebody did better ratings wise at 8PM than AC

by Anonymousreply 569May 16, 2012 10:18 PM

From Monday, May 14, 2012

7PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s) FNC The Fox Report W/S.SMITH 1,495 319 618 CNN ERIN BURNETT OUTFRONT 313 59 106 MSNBC Hardball WITH C. MATTHEWS 807 175 371 CNBC Kudlow Report 145 24 46 HLN JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL 314 72 184

Net 8PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s) FNC THE OREILLY FACTOR 2,724 472 963 CNN Anderson Cooper 360 295 67 88 MSNBC Ed Show 744 152 326 CNBC M. ZUCKERBERG: INSIDE FB 147 56 65 HLN Nancy Grace 401 129 230

Erin Burnett beat out AC LOL! Sad.

by Anonymousreply 570May 16, 2012 10:19 PM

[quote] Obviously Anderson means more to them than Connie Chung ever did

Sexism still rules in the news business.

by Anonymousreply 571May 16, 2012 10:21 PM

[quote]it's KILLING the Connie Chung apologist troll at R560

This is R560, taking a bow. This is the first time I've mentioned Connie Chung in ten years at DL and now I've been crowned "Connie Chung apologist troll." Do I get to wear a crown as I hit the remote to turn off AC360? I hope this doesn't mean I have to start watching Maury Povich. OTOH, at least Maury doesn't have a reputation for giggling like a school girl while hiding in a closet.

by Anonymousreply 572May 16, 2012 10:22 PM

Last night at 8 p.m.

8PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s) FNC THE OREILLY FACTOR 2,665 389 941 CNN Anderson Cooper 360 319 92 146 MSNBC Ed Show 896 203 399 CNBC CRIME INC: STOLEN GOODS 141 57 64 HLN Nancy Grace 426 159 209

Still 4th place but atleast he hit 300,000 Nancy Grace over 100,000 viewers over him at 8 sad.

by Anonymousreply 573May 16, 2012 10:22 PM

R565, why don't you just get over your bitterness over AC having a job at CNN, no one can help you, not Connie Chung, not anyone. Unfortunately for you AC may NEVER leave or be fired from CNN, how will you deal with that? I guess trashing him here is a form of therapy for you. Yes, he has bad ratings, yes, he's still on the air. Maybe you need to find something else to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 574May 16, 2012 10:22 PM

No matter R570 Connie Chung pulled in 1 million viewers to AC 300,000

by Anonymousreply 575May 16, 2012 10:22 PM

[quote]Erin Burnett beat out AC LOL! Sad.

The only thing really funny is that Erin Burnett's ratings suck EVERY NIGHT.

Did AC bitch out the AC hating Connie Chung apologist troll on Twitter and now she's become unhinged?

by Anonymousreply 576May 16, 2012 10:23 PM

No matter, Anderson's STILL has a job at CNN, bad ratings or not R575. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 577May 16, 2012 10:25 PM

Should I start a new thread titled

Connie Chung got twice as many viewers than Anderson Cooper on CNN @ 8PM?

It can be a continuation, now that this thread will be full soon.

by Anonymousreply 578May 16, 2012 10:26 PM

Best.Thread.Evah!

by Anonymousreply 579May 16, 2012 10:27 PM

R577 Connie Chung is RETIRED.

No matter she still got 1 million more viewers than AC 200,000 at 8PM on CNN

That must steam you up!

by Anonymousreply 580May 16, 2012 10:27 PM

LOL @ the ratings discussion. Either way it looks foolish for CNN to keep investing in AC.

by Anonymousreply 581May 16, 2012 10:28 PM

R577 why haven't you still defended AC taking a woman to the Daytime Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 582May 16, 2012 10:29 PM

Wow, starting an entire thread on that R578? You're sick and should get help. Why don't you call Maury Povich? I'm sure he can recommend a few therapists.

by Anonymousreply 583May 16, 2012 10:29 PM

3 times 578 AC had 310,000 last night. and 295,000 monday. Horrible ratings. Sucking ratings.

by Anonymousreply 584May 16, 2012 10:29 PM

Even if CNN stops investing in Anderson, they will still look foolish because no one watches them, they have no point of view.

by Anonymousreply 585May 16, 2012 10:30 PM

How were Campbell Brown's ratings? BTW, this is so much better than the Ben versus Cesar fights. All hail Connie!

by Anonymousreply 586May 16, 2012 10:31 PM

[quote] the ratings discussion. Either way it looks foolish for CNN to keep investing in AC.

Especially when you have Connie Chung pulling in 1 million viewers and making LESS MONEY than AC is now!

by Anonymousreply 587May 16, 2012 10:32 PM

Uh huh R584, he's still working at CNN regardless.

by Anonymousreply 588May 16, 2012 10:32 PM

[quote]Did AC bitch out the AC hating Connie Chung apologist troll on Twitter and now she's become unhinged?

Speaking as the newly crowned Connie Chung apologist troll, (thank you r562) I don't tweet and have never contacted Giggles Cooper.(And I never watched Connie Chung on CNN but I know from up thread that she pulled in a million viewers. That info must be KILLING the Anderfrau.)

by Anonymousreply 589May 16, 2012 10:33 PM

[quote]That must steam you up!

Nope, AC's still working at CNN and Connie's gone.

by Anonymousreply 590May 16, 2012 10:33 PM

AC = overpaid and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 591May 16, 2012 10:34 PM

There is truly sexism at CNN. Three women in a row (Connie Chung, Paula Zahn and Campbell Brown) all got better ratings than AC at that 8PM hour.

All three are gone, yet AC stays with ratings lower than those three ladies.

Plus he was paid MORE than them.

Sexism at CNN!

by Anonymousreply 592May 16, 2012 10:34 PM

Campbell Brown was doing better. R586 like 400,000 to 300,000 compare to 200,000 to 300,000 to AC

by Anonymousreply 593May 16, 2012 10:35 PM

[quote] Connie's gone.

At 65 she is RETIRED.

What don't you understand about that?

by Anonymousreply 594May 16, 2012 10:35 PM

I hope AC keeps pulling in that CNN killing money! He deserves it.

Campbell Brown was a failure, Parker-Spitzer was a failure, Spitzer-Spitzer was a failure and they got rid of all of them. They KEPT AC, in spite of his ratings.

I want the Ben/AC gossip, why can't we have both R586?

by Anonymousreply 595May 16, 2012 10:35 PM

AC=still working, still rich.

by Anonymousreply 596May 16, 2012 10:36 PM

Then STOP talking about her R594.

Campbell Brown's numbers werent' good. AC's numbers were better at 10 pm, usually in the 600,000 range, but nothing will work against O'Reilly. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 597May 16, 2012 10:38 PM

R595 Connie Chung was not a failure at 1 million plus viewers a night.

by Anonymousreply 598May 16, 2012 10:39 PM

Next thread title

"Connie Chung here, Any Questions about my CNN ratings?"

by Anonymousreply 599May 16, 2012 10:39 PM

I'll start it R599

by Anonymousreply 600May 16, 2012 10:40 PM

Things that piss off Anderfraus, if mentioned:

1: Connie Chung had a million viewers in Cooper's nearly-failed time slot.

2: Cooper took a woman to the Daytime Emmy's last year

3: Albino ferret

4: No Benderson photos from Brazil

by Anonymousreply 601May 16, 2012 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!