Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I rented a cottage on airbnb, and I've been hanging out all week with the host's two labs.

These dogs are so damn sweet I don't want to leave them. They came into the cottage today, climbed on the bed where I was working, and the old one plopped his chin on my leg and fell asleep. The young one fell asleep at the foot of the bed.

I have a house full of great cats but damn if I don't want dogs now.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 1205/05/2012

Sweet OP. Dogs are the best.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 105/04/2012

And while Labs look like dogs they are indeed pussycats. :)

by horse and peacock, tooreply 205/04/2012

Don't get a puppy then. Labs are terrors until they are 7 and then they are awesome. Adopt an older one there are literally tons.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 305/04/2012

OP do they pay you very much for posting these airbnb posts?

by horse and peacock, tooreply 405/04/2012

05/11/12 @ 1:04PM

"How hard is it to install skylights? The place I rented on airbnb has them, and I just love the natural light."

05/16/12 @ 7:19PM

"OMG, just saw Chris Evans holding hands with some older guy. They walked right by my airbnb rental, where I sat in my tastefully appointed room sipping tea."

05/22/12 @ 11:16AM

"My trick with the neck tattoo refuses to leave! He's so enamored with the great room I picked up on airbnb, he wants to just camp out here all day. I have things to do!"

05/24/12 @1:41PM

"Hey, I'd love to take a trip this holiday weekend. Does anyone know any websites where fantastic bargains can be found on vacation rentals?"

by horse and peacock, tooreply 505/04/2012

Oh no! I did post one other airbnb thread because I just discovered it last week but not any of those in r5 (go ahead, trolldar me. ). Not a shill I swear just in a happy place. with labs.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 605/04/2012

Aw Christ, now I actually read r5 and feel even dumber. Fuck it, I just wanted to talk about sweet dogs.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 705/04/2012

Dogs are the best. Mine is snoring away on the bed next to me.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 805/05/2012

Old lab is a snorer too. Loud! Are all labs so friendly?

by horse and peacock, tooreply 905/05/2012

our irish terrier just has a way of insinuating herself - always up for a cuddle and will lie on the sofa - or in the front passenger seat of the car! - and just gently lay her head on your leg or lap & give a contented sigh...

we love her soooooo much!

by horse and peacock, tooreply 1005/05/2012

Now blissed-out lab is asleep in my bed, perfectly horizontal. No room for me at all. Snoring. And I don't want to disturb him.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 1105/05/2012

For anyone who is falling for the airbnb troll, PLEASE read the link below.

by horse and peacock, tooreply 1205/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!