Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jesus. Hopefully this is one of CDANs made up blind items

It was not that too long ago that this comic actor from a network sketch comedy show was probably one of the top two or three cast members of the show and was starring in movies and fielding offers constantly. Now, he is barely remembered except in some best of collections and is a constant subject of whatever happened to? Well, what happened to him was some very bad choices when it came to his life. There was the awkward marriage to a no name actress where he tried to convince himself and everyone that he is straight. He still struggles with this and as a way of dealing with his personal demons started abusing drugs on a regular basis. Much of his fortune went for drugs for his wife and him and his friends. His wife who he split with is HIV+. She swears she got it from our comic actor but she has never pursued it and he has never submitted to a test. She is and was an avid drug user so it could just as easily be that she got it from dirty needles. Over the past few years our actor has taken loans from his old castmates and got jobs here and there including a minor recurring part on a middling show but it does not support his drug habit. He has several men and women he sees for sex and they pay him and keep him around because they are star struck. When he really makes the effort he can turn on the smile and laugh and make people remember what they found likable about him in the first place and what should have kept him as a star

by Anonymousreply 3005/15/2013

is rhus a Snl cast member?

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2012

Oh, man, OP-- we posted this almost at the same time. I'll direct them over here.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2012

Someone from In Living Color ?

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2012

Tim Meadows?

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2012

Chris Kattan? The "middling" comment being a reference to his recurring role in The Middle (or some such...i'm getting this from a gossip blog)

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2012

Sad, and totally believable.. I got out of the entertainment business because so many people are so unhappy and fucked up.

All that fame and money only makes the depressed more depressed, the assholes more asshole-ish, and the nice people usually end up greedy and pretentious, or leave the biz altogether.

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2012

It's totally at least supposed to be Chris Kattan. I don't pay attention to him at all and I know that describes his brief marriage pretty perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2012

I think R5 solved it.

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2012

But Kattan's role on 'The Middle' isn't a 'minor recurring' role -- he's a regular.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2012

OP - this is one of CDAN's nicer blinds. Why would it be made up?

Oh yeah. It is Chris Kattan.

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2012

I see Chris Kattan around town a lot and believe me when I tell you NO ONE is paying him for sex.

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2012

Rumor has it CDAN blinds are fake. There is a disclaimer at the bottom of the page that says as much. Also, "Enty", the site's OP, gave an interview with the NY Post after the HIMMMMM blow up and it pretty much said both the BI's and Enty himself are bogus.

by Anonymousreply 1305/05/2012

He's got AIDS face

by Anonymousreply 1405/05/2012

I was behing him in line at the pharmacy tonight. Ask me anything about the back of his neck.

by Anonymousreply 1509/13/2012

When I got to the end of the blind item, I had convinced myself it was Mike Myers.

But you are all right, Chris Kattan makes so much more sense.

by Anonymousreply 1609/13/2012

Is this the face of a straight man?

by Anonymousreply 1709/14/2012

Well, if you're not going to ask, I'll tell you. He has a scar down the back of his neck as though he's had vertebrae fused. And he has a big belly and moobs. And he seemed very self-conscious as though he felt he was on stage and he spastically lept to look at some cold medicine. And his hair looked weirdly dyed even though it's about half grey. This was at the Rite-Aid at Sunset & Fairfax at about 9pm last night.

by Anonymousreply 1809/14/2012

Well goddammit R15 R18

Get yer ass back up to Rite-Aid and wait around for Kattan to show up again. Then, go confirm prices and preferences etc. and report back.

Now!

by Anonymousreply 1909/14/2012

Just saw Kattan in Kentucky and he was brilliant. I admit I was a bit nervous to go because I wa bringing my mom with me. It was Mothers Day. Not only was he hysterical. He was one of the smartest and charming comedians I have seen in years. Not because he's hot, because he's not. He's cute. Sometimes sexy. He was just so comfortable and honest as a performer. That the sold out crowd could had watched him for hours. He even improvised a story that was suggested by an audience member and blew the audience away. He talked about his recent fathers death that occured while he himself was in the hospital for an intensive surgery where he also found out that his finance had been cheating on him. Apparently he spent a lot of money to keep his dad alive after his insurance ran out. This is the last thing I thought I would hear coming from the genius who brought us Mango, Mr. Peepers, Gollum, Antonio Banderas, Corky Romano, Mr. Feather, and that great performance in that House on Haunted Hill opposite Geoffrey Rush. Adam and Steve with Parker Posey. Did you ever see Tanner Hall with him and Rooney Mara? He was fantastic. He always does something different with all his roles.

Before you people spend your time posting negative comments about a comedian who can be this funny and strong enough to survive some rough times should be respected. No wonder his shows always sell out. I can't tell you how refreshing and different it is to laugh and at the same time love the comedian making you laugh even more. Don't get me wrong, I love Kevin Hart, but like most comedians, his ego took up the first two rows.

Kattan may not bethe biggest star right now but he doesn't care. Hes definitely one of the most talented and always has been. Famous or not. Plus he he had all ages in that theatre dying from laughing.

Remember, when you talk shit about someone and you have no idea how brilliant they actually are on stage, that makes you look stupid.

Thank you for letting me speak my mind after reading some of these ridiculous comments.

Thanks

Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 2005/15/2013

Tim Conway.

by Anonymousreply 2105/15/2013

Kattan has minions? Who knew

by Anonymousreply 2205/15/2013

[quote]Just saw Kattan in Kentucky

This proves it's him.

by Anonymousreply 2305/15/2013

He was written off "The Middle." His character served no purpose.

by Anonymousreply 2405/15/2013

So,Chris Kattan aka R20 posts on DL?

He must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 2505/15/2013

It's obviously supposed to be Fred Armisen, who was married to Elizabeth Whatshisface. . But these BIs are fake.

by Anonymousreply 2605/15/2013

It can't be Fred Armisen - he has his own tv show (Portlandia) which is pretty popular.

And in what parallel universe would any human being - man or woman - pay for sex with Fred Armisen???

by Anonymousreply 2705/15/2013

Do you know China Chow? I know for a fact she and Kattan were tight for a year or two. She likes fucking. Mark Walberg. Chris Kattan then Steve Coogan.

by Anonymousreply 2805/15/2013

This has to be someone people barely remember. Not Chris Kattan. He was one of SNL's headliners. What about Rob Snyder?

by Anonymousreply 2905/15/2013

It's Mike Myers.

Kattan has never been "one of the top two or three cast members of the show" and has never "starred in movies and fielded offers constantly."

In 2010 he married a no-name cafe owner. Word of his being gay (and rumors of his HIV status) have been rampant for years.

by Anonymousreply 3005/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.