Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Looks Like Gerard Butler is Going Off the Rails again

According to the National Enquirer, Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron are trying to help him out. How did he get so fucked up?

From NE:

Gerard Butler has been partying nonstop since leaving rehab, and he’s on the brink of collapse, sources say. Now Butler’s celeb pals, including Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron are begging Gerard to ditch the party scene for fear of suffering a relapse.

“Gerard hasn’t come up for air since leaving rehab,” an insider told The Enquirer. “he’s out three to five nights a week and partying harder than ever. He’s flirting with disaster.”

Since checking out of rehab, he’s reportedly been spotted partying at the Vanity Fair Oscar party, LA’s Troubadour Club, the SXSW music festival in Austin, and the Coachella festival. He’s also been seen with Lindsay Lohan at one of his favorite LA hangouts, the Chateau Marmont.

The source says: “Gerard’s friends all think he’s setting himself up for trouble. Jen and Charlize are both trying to convince him to treat himself to a long vacation in a remote spot where he won’t be tempted by booze and women. Jen even got her boyfriend Justin Theroux to invite Gerard to tag along on sober, guys-only outings with his family-oriented buddies. Everyone is praying Gerard doesn’t crash and burn again.”

by Anonymousreply 15611/09/2012

Craig Ferguson will be leading the next intervention.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2012

the heartache of tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2012

The closet is a lonely place. File under: See Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2012

He'll recover when he gets some fresh air -- coming out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2012

I'm sure tagging along on a guys-only trip is exactly what he needs!

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2012

Sounds like loads of fun!

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2012

I'm 99.9% sure that he's sucked a cock before. Or in the very least had his sucked by a dude.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2012

[quote]How did he get so fucked up?

The closet does that to people.

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2012

He's too old for that shit. He needs to grow the fuck up, get sober, and find some new friends. Most importantly, he should also leave the fucking closet.

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2012

It's too bad that others use closets to their detriment - I only mine to house my voluminous cache of clothing, shoes, and sporting accessories.

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2012

Has he hung out with Lindsay, yet?

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2012

[quote]Whaaaaaaaaaa [quote]Whaaaaaaaaaa [quote]Whaaaaaaaaaa [quote]Whaaaaaaaaaa

Stop crying

by Anonymousreply 1405/04/2012

R13: Yes! Leave LA, bro.

by Anonymousreply 1505/04/2012

He looks like crap. He used to be hot.

by Anonymousreply 1605/04/2012

I knew he was fucked up when he went from rehab to the Vanity Fair Oscar party.

by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2012

It's like he's one of my spawn.

by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2012

His career hasn't gone anywhere in the last 5 years.

It looks like "300" was the peak of his success.

by Anonymousreply 1905/05/2012

Yes it looks like that other closet guy Jeremy Renner is getting the career Butler should have had ....

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2012

Butler started making dumb movies with Katherine Heigl and Jennifer Aniston and it was game over.

by Anonymousreply 2105/05/2012

Why doesn't he just take his ass back to Scotland? He's too old for all this clubbing and drugging shit.

by Anonymousreply 2305/05/2012

Do a whitney

by Anonymousreply 2405/05/2012

Fassbender plays one of the 300 that goes with King Leonidas to defend the country from invasion - here's a screencap:

by Anonymousreply 2505/05/2012

Nice feet!

by Anonymousreply 2605/05/2012

He's so handsome when he's sober. The drugs and booze really do take a toll on his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 2705/05/2012

Who is he reputed to have dated or is he completely on the down low?

by Anonymousreply 2805/05/2012

Those are some great GB pics @ R26. Must be from 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2905/05/2012

He and Vince Vaughn went down that same road from Hot to Not in a nanosecond...

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2012

Vince Vaughn was hot?

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2012

His teeth are looking tragic.

by Anonymousreply 3205/05/2012

Doughy and plain-faced. Never did anything for me.

by Anonymousreply 3305/05/2012

Butler is going to be 43 later this year and has never been married or had children.

I wonder how much longer the middle-aged women who fawn over Butler are going to be able to deny the obvious?

by Anonymousreply 3405/05/2012

Is there any confirmation that he's a closeted 'mo or bi? Or is it "my brother's college roommate's cousin's dog's first owner heard from his dry cleaner....?". What makes a hot, in demand actor so willing to shit all over everything he has?

by Anonymousreply 3505/05/2012

R43, It is bigoted and provincial to assume in 2012 that a man at 43 must have a wife or children as evidence of heterosexuality. Considering most married men with children get sex MAYBE four or five times per year MAX, marriage is much safer place for a gay, cock n' ball luvvin' internet DL scat dad with a few hours to kill before the next soccer practice.

by Anonymousreply 3605/05/2012

The hags are circling. How quaint.

by Anonymousreply 3705/05/2012

For a very brief period,yes,r31

by Anonymousreply 3805/05/2012

It's almost unbelievable that he looked like that in "300".

He'll probably hook up with a naive twenty something, and have LOTS of babies in about 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2012

For one,brief,shining moment...

by Anonymousreply 4005/05/2012

[quote]Those are some great GB pics @ [R26]. Must be from 10 years ago.

Is he wearing a wedding ring in one of those photos at the bottom of the page?

by Anonymousreply 4105/05/2012

British guys usually piss their looks away on booze and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 4205/05/2012

He'd look a lot better just by cutting his hair.

by Anonymousreply 4305/05/2012

It's not unusual to stay single these days. What IS unusual is to be middle-aged and have no long-term relationships to speak of. Gay or straight, who knows? He seems determined that no one find out in order to hang on to his fan base in both camps. What's left of them.

by Anonymousreply 4405/05/2012

I know the popular guess for Ted C's King Schlong is Leo, but I've always thought it was this guy. Totally fits. And "King" because he played King Leonidas.

by Anonymousreply 4505/05/2012

Looks like Jeremy Renner is going down the same road, r44 .... no known relationships to speak of, no dates for red carpet events, no girlfriend for a year or two ... nice if you can get away with it. Clooney and the others obviously play the fame game, no matter what they say otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 4605/06/2012

Shit, he needs to see a cosmetic dentist. Pronto!

by Anonymousreply 4705/06/2012

Recap of King Schlong.

by Anonymousreply 4805/06/2012

It's interesting that both Gerard Butler and Patrick Wilson starred together in "The Phantom of the Opera" movie and yet although Patrick Wilson's career has also tapered off, he is still working regularly and seems much more stable and happy.

by Anonymousreply 4905/06/2012

The King Schlong BI states that King Schlong has not done voiceover work -- so that would rule out Butler. Butler did voiceover work for that animated movie about raising dragons.

by Anonymousreply 5005/06/2012

I'm curious about what people say about his being closeted. So, if he likes vag and prong both, who the hell doesn't in LA, especially when they're good looking, in the business...and not lying? Are you saying he's having sex with women to hide the fact he doesn't like it? He looks seriously toxified, pickled, dehydrated, tweakin' etc...Most actors are fucked up because they're reliving what it took to get there?

by Anonymousreply 5105/06/2012

Other than his fans, whoever said he was bi?

by Anonymousreply 5205/06/2012

The other night on IFC, they were showing a movie of his from 2004 (Dear Frankie) and it's amazing how much he has aged since then. Also, in that movie you see a modicum of acting ability. Now he just shows up in a movie looking greasy as fuck and shouts at people.

by Anonymousreply 5305/06/2012

[quote]Justin Theroux to invite Gerard to tag along on sober, guys-only outings with his family-oriented buddies.

I couldn't think of a bigger reason to drink.

by Anonymousreply 5405/06/2012

He's never been that good looking. He has a great rock 'n roll voice, a modicum of acting talent (though not much--nothing compared to his fellow harddrinker Russ Crowe), and he can have a nice body when he gets in shape (although it's never been as nice in reality as it looked in THE 300--every single frame of him in that movie was CGIed, and his abs were airbrushed on, as the director readily admits).

There's just not much there there. He got some good roles because Hollywood was desperate for action heroes when Russell Crowe got fat, and he tried to segue into romantic pictures, but he's not very lovable.

I think he drinks because he knows his acting career is more or less over.

by Anonymousreply 5505/06/2012

R55, there is footage showing Butler working out for months before 300. And I thought the director always maintained that Butler genuinely had a ripped body for the movie.

Could you link to the interview where the Director now says the opposite?

by Anonymousreply 5605/06/2012

R55. Everything you said appears to be true but you forgot to answer the important question: Does he have tinymeat?

by Anonymousreply 5705/06/2012

R57, Butler showed his cock briefly in a nude bathing scene with Billy Connelly in "Mrs. Brown", so perhaps you should check it out.

by Anonymousreply 5805/06/2012

Thanks Judi

by Anonymousreply 5905/06/2012

Keanu Reeves is 47, never married, never has a visable girlfriend. His fans still think he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 6005/06/2012

R55, Gerard did work out and got pretty cut but those abs were enhanced - even he made jokes about it. There are dozens of actors that get into superhero shape for a role but I don't recall any of them being asked so often and openly by reporters whether their bodies were CGI'd.

by Anonymousreply 6105/06/2012

He's at least bisexual, I know a woman (a black woman) he was fuck buddies with for a bit. I dont know her that well so I couldn't really get any details.

I still think he is NO stranger to the homosex but he does have sex with women. Justin Thereoux always struck me as a similar type.

by Anonymousreply 6205/06/2012

Does he like black pussy, R62?

by Anonymousreply 6305/06/2012

Butler has to be at least bisexual. There's been too many stories of him fucking women for him to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 6405/06/2012

Getting help from Aniston would sure as shit get you back on drink and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 6505/06/2012

That is still supposition, R64.

There is no proof he has been with women.

by Anonymousreply 6605/06/2012

I always pictured him in some decent, brooding sci-fi, even a Blade Runner rip off would be fine. He doesn't totally suck. Is a comeback a possibility?

by Anonymousreply 6705/06/2012

[quote] He doesn't totally suck.

It's already been established he's most likely bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 6805/06/2012

Well, I'm not sure what actual "proof" you need, R66. We obviously don't have cameras in his bedroom but I've read enough stories on DL about him hooking up with women to think it's more than just bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6905/06/2012

Sober outings with family oriented buddies? I can't think of a more insufferable time

by Anonymousreply 7005/06/2012

What's he on? Tina?

by Anonymousreply 7105/06/2012

[quote]There is no proof he has been with women.

Honey, are you waiting for sworn affidavits and DNA evidence? This is a GOSSIP forum.

by Anonymousreply 7205/06/2012

I've got my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 7305/06/2012

No, R72. What I'm saying is that until I see Gerard Butler get married to a woman, have a child with a woman or show public affection to a woman etc. I'm going to assume he is gay. I'm not going to take the word of blind items and gossip saying he likes women.

by Anonymousreply 7405/06/2012

I'm surprised anyone's still talking about him. Judging from his looks and nonexistent film career - he's over.

by Anonymousreply 7505/06/2012

He is over. This is just the last gasp. He's in Lindsay territory now.

by Anonymousreply 7605/06/2012

I wouldn't count Lindsay out just yet, she's young enough to bounce back, fall flat, then come back again.

by Anonymousreply 7805/06/2012

[quote]I'm not going to take the word of blind items and gossip saying he likes women.

Then why are you on a GOSSIP board?

by Anonymousreply 7905/06/2012

[quote]Keanu Reeves is 47, never married, never has a visable girlfriend. His fans still think he is straight.

How can these fangurls be in such denial?

by Anonymousreply 8005/06/2012

R79, one can read gossip without having to believe all of it.

by Anonymousreply 8105/06/2012

Well, Keanu did get that one woman pregnant and the baby died.

by Anonymousreply 8205/06/2012

R74's attitude is similar to a straight teenage girl not believing her favorite actor is gay unless he gets married to a man and kisses him in public.

by Anonymousreply 8305/06/2012

[quote]Well, Keanu did get that one woman pregnant and the baby died.

Was it ever established that the child was his? There's so little information about that period of his life.

by Anonymousreply 8405/06/2012

Who's the circuit queen Gerard was hanging out with at Coachella?

by Anonymousreply 8505/06/2012

How can Aniston help him when she's high all the time?

by Anonymousreply 8605/06/2012

[quote]Who's the circuit queen Gerard was hanging out with at Coachella?

On another celebrity blog, they said that guy is a dealer. They had a photo of the guy handing Gerard a small plastic baggie of a little something something.

by Anonymousreply 8705/06/2012

That definitely looks like a skanky dealer with Butler who looks off his face ...r85

by Anonymousreply 8805/07/2012

Never a real GF, never a verified affair, never a marriage - mid 40's - we ain't idiots...

by Anonymousreply 8905/07/2012

I still think he's fucked women. As people upthread implied, if you read entertainment/gossip columns enough, you get a sense of the type of PR that's put out.

The only spanner in the works for me is the fact that such a heavy substance abuser could be a totally addictive personality who'll fuck anything that presents itself. That would make both the "he's gay" and "he's bi" people right in a way.

by Anonymousreply 9005/07/2012

He did have one girlfriend, for a brief period back a couple of years ago, but it was just so obviously fake; the paparazzi pics of them together looked so calculated and set up.

Same thing with the pics of him with women he's out on dates with; he totally calls the paps ahead of time so they can get pics of him being all hetero.

by Anonymousreply 9105/07/2012

Dating is different than fucking, r91.

The PR dating would address the party boy rumours, in order to make him seem more stable and less out of control. If his team are trying to get him in rom-coms especially, it would appeal to fraufans.

by Anonymousreply 9205/07/2012

[quote]Dating is different than fucking, [R91].

WTF. No shit, Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 9305/07/2012

Well, yeah, but it does seem that he has fucked women in the past.

If he has an addictive personality he's most likely fucked both men and women.

by Anonymousreply 9405/07/2012

By that token there's no proof he's had sex with men either!

by Anonymousreply 9605/07/2012

He's an interesting guy. He's from a broken family and was very hurt when his father left; after he had begun to make his peace with his father, the latter died of cancer very quickly and GB very quickly went off the rails and was fired from his job as a lawyer. He then put himself back together, and worked incredibly hard to become incredibly famous, although he has said (and others said) that that was almost entirely why he went into acting, and that since then he's come to appreciate the work but to find the fame and adulation unfulfilling.

Clearly he wanted the fame to fill a huge gap where his father had been. That explains to me both the addictions and the rumors of promiscuity.

I find him intriguing as a personality but not a very appealing actor. His immaturity comes across on the screen, and he's mostly been stuck playing yobbo types in romcoms (THE UGLY TRUTH, THE BOUNTY HUNTER) and revenge fantasies (LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, MACHINE GUN PREACHER) in recent years, and he's been singularly unappealing in those roles (all those films have bombed pretty much spectacularly). He's got to figure out a way to remake himself or he's going the straight-to-video route soon enough. Unfortunately all he's got lined up is more of the same, and they're clearly doomed to failure: a horrible sounding rom-com with Jessica Biel and Uma "Box Office Poison" Thurman called PLAYING THE FIELD, and another revenge fantasy (who the fuck wants to see these things get made, other than Mel Gibson?) called MOTOR CITY.

by Anonymousreply 9705/07/2012

R97 but which situation defies logic?

by Anonymousreply 9805/07/2012

JMO, but does anyone else think he's at a minimum 48? There is no way this guy is 42. In Hollywood years, maybe, but even drugs and alcohol wouldn't age someone that much.

by Anonymousreply 9905/07/2012

Will anyone go see a film with Mel in it? I guess Butler had a good payday with that one. The film he did with Jennifer Aniston was THE WORST FILM I'VE EVER TRIED TO WATCH. That was a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 10005/07/2012

I don't understand your post addressed to me, r98. Could you please re-state it? It's not very clear.

by Anonymousreply 10105/07/2012

I've only seen a couple of his films, and parts of 300, and he has a bad case of overacting in all of them. That movie with Aniston was a mess. No sexual chemistry with his female co-stars, at all.

by Anonymousreply 10205/07/2012

The worst was definitely that movie with Heigl. Although I've never seen THE BOUNTY HUNTER.

by Anonymousreply 10305/07/2012

He's losing his looks fast. He looks like he's at least 50, and seems to have trouble keeping the weight off

by Anonymousreply 10405/07/2012

His looks started going downhill right around "300", the body was on point but his face was terrible. I remember my friend thinking that he was in his 50's back then. He's looked blotchy, bloated and prematurely aged ever since. I don't give a fuck what his bio says, I don't believe for a minute that the man was born in 1968.

by Anonymousreply 10505/07/2012

More like born in 1958. Don't they usually shave off ten years when you become a "star"?

by Anonymousreply 10605/07/2012

There was speculation and disbelief about his age even when Attila came out, long before he "made it".

by Anonymousreply 10705/07/2012

I've never bought his timeline his publicists have given, either. According to them, he was a hard-partying lawyer in Edinburgh at age 23!

by Anonymousreply 10805/07/2012

He was hilarious on Snl in the beauty and the beast sketch. Just really really funny.

by Anonymousreply 10905/07/2012

R108, right?! It really doesn't add up when you consider that he took time off to travel and even live in Toronto around the time his father died. And any student that's doing that much partying (no matter how supposedly brilliant...) would have to repeated at least some of his classes.

by Anonymousreply 11005/07/2012

He dragged his skanky ass to the Met Ball.

by Anonymousreply 11105/07/2012

This is why celebrities are so useless now, R111. They go from Douche-a-chella to some Hwood nightclub to the Met Ball, binge to binge, all overphotographed second by second, to prove what? Their rapid decay?

by Anonymousreply 11205/07/2012

Renner can act, this guy can't.

Hollywood does this to people.

by Anonymousreply 11305/07/2012

Is there anything he doesn't attend? He's papped at something every night of the week. I guess when you're not working, it's the only way to stay relevant. Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 11405/07/2012

Its obviously working. Despite his overall decline at the box office, his name has been front and center on numerous gossip sites. His fans are still very much interested in him. Why is anybody's guess.

by Anonymousreply 11505/07/2012

Does anyone have the name and number of his dealer? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 11605/07/2012

It's the trainwreck factor, I suspect, much like Lohan. And then there's that sad bunch of nutters at JJ that think that he will settle down with one of them someday, lol.

by Anonymousreply 11705/07/2012

[quote] I don't give a fuck what his bio says, I don't believe for a minute that the man was born in 1968.

Actually, his PR people have the nerve to say he was born in 1969! LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 11805/07/2012

I believe he was born in 1968. Drugs and alcohol can seriously age a person. He is a perfect example.

by Anonymousreply 11905/08/2012

What are all of his crazy frau fans saying? Are they minimizing or grieving?

by Anonymousreply 12005/08/2012

[quote]What are all of his crazy frau fans saying? Are they minimizing or grieving?

In denial, as usual. On JustJared, they're posting in the comments about how "charming" he looks at the Met Ball and how he's "looking good". I can only imagine what his frau fans look like if they actually think he looks good.

by Anonymousreply 12105/08/2012

I wonder how the hell he even landed an invite?Despite the fact that he's a has-been, he was never a stylista. Is he fucking Marc Jacobs? Oh and he's wearing more makeup than Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 12205/08/2012

His eyes look dead.

by Anonymousreply 12305/08/2012

[quote]I wonder how the hell he even landed an invite? Despite the fact that he's a has-been, he was never a stylista.

Not only do I wonder how he keeps getting invites to events, but how in the hell does he keep getting film roles? Not only is he fugly, but he's not even a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 12405/08/2012

Butler had quite a bit going for him at one time. He could act - though a bit on the hammy side. And you couldn't argue the fact that he was an attractive man that gave off a raw "fuck you within an inch of your life" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 12505/08/2012

I presume Tom Hardy also got that vibe when he and Gerarld were doing their bromance scenes in Guy Ritchie's very tongue-in-cheek Rock'n'rolla - I bet the guys had fun acting it out at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 12605/09/2012

[quote]Not only do I wonder how he keeps getting invites to events,

They need a few Hollywood actors to show up to balance out how how many actresses are there. If the guys of Gossip Girl can score an invite I don't see how hard it would be for Butler to get one. It isn't really the exclusive event it once was.

by Anonymousreply 12705/09/2012

[quote]I presume Tom Hardy also got that vibe when he and Gerarld were doing their bromance scenes in Guy Ritchie's very tongue-in-cheek Rock'n'rolla - I bet the guys had fun acting it out at any rate.

The flirting/sexual tension between their two characters was great! I'm probably reading way too much in to it but it was almost like Tom was playing off of his own dalliances into gay sex and and Gerard was playing off of his own real discomfort/self-hatred about being gay.

by Anonymousreply 12805/09/2012

I seriously doubt that Jennifer Aniston and Charlize Theron are Gerard Butler's "pals." As for Butler, who cares what he does? It's his life. If he wants to party and booze and drug it up, that's his choice. He probably not doing anything much different than most celebrities do.

by Anonymousreply 12905/09/2012

[quote]As for Butler, who cares what he does? It's his life.

If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be reading and posting on a gossip site and particularly on this thread.

"Oh, I just come here to discuss politics." Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 13005/09/2012

Yeah, R129, that's true - but it says a lot about our culture. We get into watching these people rot at high speeds, leading to an eventual pitiful death. His management - ? - needs to step in and stop the madness. Or drop him.

by Anonymousreply 13105/09/2012

I don't have anything against him. Big muscles do not impress me. I never thought he was attractive but I do wish he could get control. I wish I could get control.

by Anonymousreply 13205/09/2012

Here's a very telling scene from Rocknrolla. If you haven't seen the movie, they end up treating the gay thing pretty well. Handsome Bob (Hardy) even gets to slow dance with One Two (Butler).

by Anonymousreply 13305/09/2012

[quote]Big muscles do not impress me.

I didn't make him for YOU!

by Anonymousreply 13405/09/2012

They were both charming in that clip. Love Tom Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 13505/09/2012

Here's the two of them dancing. It's so cute because Handoms Bob seems so happy and content resting his head on One Two's shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 13605/09/2012

Tom Hardy has taken over his career, hasn't he.

Butler must be through in Hollywood, now that there's a new, younger, sexier, more talented verion of him available.

by Anonymousreply 13705/09/2012

He's a buffoon. He always craved "legitimacy" in H'wood. He's crude and clumsy and has very little guile. He comes across as obbnoxious, a braggart.

After 300, and a movies with Hillary Swank and Jodie Foster, he thought he'd gained acceptance,then he started producing his own movies,so since he could hire people they'd want to be friends.

He never gets invited to the "right"(private) parties. Mel gibson is friendly with him, and he chases after Ryan Kavanaugh and Paul Haggis.

He's gotten better at networking events, but usually people are cordial and plan an escape when they see him coming.His co-stars hate him, and generally regard him as a pig. His manager is definitely gay. He tries too hard.

by Anonymousreply 13805/09/2012

When you're chasing after Ryan Kavanaugh, you know your life is fucked up. Sometimes I wish everybody in the entertainment industry, from 2000-2012, barring no more than ten people, would disappear. It was a pretty wasted decade.

by Anonymousreply 13905/09/2012

There's no doubt Tom Hardy is the more talented, hotter actor.

by Anonymousreply 14005/09/2012

Hardy and Renner are now getting those parts that advance their careers that Butler should have got, so they will soon if not already have eclipsed him.

by Anonymousreply 14105/10/2012

Hardy and Renner have already eclipsed Butler. First of all, they're far more talented and both have have starred in films that received significant critical acclaim AND box office jaggernauts.

by Anonymousreply 14205/10/2012

I will probably get Coriolanus on dvd, purely for Fiennes and Vanessa - Butler's presence in it didnt increase its box-office chances, but then it wasn't really multiplex fodder.

by Anonymousreply 14305/10/2012

Butler could easily play what he used to be: a lawyer with a drinking problem. If he could straighten up, he'd be good for a TV series, maybe something on cable.

by Anonymousreply 14405/10/2012

Can we talk about his yummy feet some more?

by Anonymousreply 14505/10/2012

What has Hardy been in as a lead that has been a "box office juggernaut"?

by Anonymousreply 14605/14/2012

R144 I agree - he would be better on TV than in movies. He is not leading man material. He looks like an old fat slob and his acting isn't that great.

by Anonymousreply 14705/14/2012

You are all stupid mother fuckers! Talking about coming out of the closet and drinking again..he can party all the fuck he wants! He is sexier now more than ever! You only get 1 life so why not make the most of it?! Just because your lives suck why should his?! If you want to be some old broke raggedy ass bitches that's your problem don't hate cuz he actually accomplished his dreams! Dumb fucks! Plus he hasn't had a drink in over 15 years!! He wants to spend his time with beautiful women..doesn't make him gay you idiots!!..he's a womanizer!! Look up the definition! Its not his fault you wannabees can't get laid! Lmfao!!

by Anonymousreply 14810/18/2012

Mom at R148, he has methy squirrel face. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 14910/18/2012

Well, he can ruin himself, that's his choice. But his beautiful little girl better not be neglected or suffering or he is on my shit list.

by Anonymousreply 15010/18/2012

What the hell is that? @R149

by Anonymousreply 15110/18/2012

Squirrel face:

by Anonymousreply 15210/18/2012

Methy squirrel face:

by Anonymousreply 15310/18/2012

R148, take a deep breath, then scan the thread for pix of GB's apartment. I'm sure they're here somewhere. One look at his frau-fabulous decorating style and I'm sure a light will begin to dawn.

Oh...and the pug isn't helping his straight act either. But she sure is cute!

by Anonymousreply 15410/18/2012

Of course Butler is in a mess,he is still in the closet! C'est la vie...

by Anonymousreply 15511/09/2012

@ 146 Hardy was in the box office juggernaught that was inception.

Always though Gerard was over rated in the acting and looks department. Now it seems Hollywood has realised hat too.

by Anonymousreply 15611/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!