Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dirk Benedict from Battlestar Galactica on REDEYE!!! NOW!!

but where is Maren Jensen!!!

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2012

I remember him on Merv Griffin talking about how it was okay for a man to hit a woman. Merv was in disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2012

I met both Dirk and Richard Hatch in the past. Surprising to me was how opposite they are in real life to their characters on Galactica. Dirk is much more conservative, almost a redneck at times, where as Richard was very outgoing and high energy. He speaks a lot at those new age/personal improvement type things.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2012

[quote]Dirk Benedict from Battlestar Galactica on REDEYE!!! NOW!!

What the Hell does that even mean? Are you high?

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2012

Probably a little>>

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2012

Richard Hatch was in the Battlestar reboot, and still looked pretty darn good.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2012

Richard Hatch as Apollo was my first celebrity crush as a young gayling. I'm not even sure I knew what it meant, but I figured it out as I got older.

Even though most people seemed to think Benedict was the sexy guy, I didn't care for him. I think I was jealous that Boxey got to have Apollo as a step-dad.

Hatch did look really decent for his age on the reboot of BG. I'd still do him.

by Anonymousreply 605/05/2012

If you like Hatch you should check out the old, early years DVDs of Hawaii 5-0. I remember he played a dad selling his baby in one.

by Anonymousreply 705/05/2012

Hatch did a glorious butt shot in an old film I'd watch on HBO is a kid....anyone have it?

by Anonymousreply 805/05/2012

I think the first time I ever saw Richard Hatch was as Michael Douglas's replacement opposite Karl Marlden on "Streets of San Francisco" back in the mid-70s. Always thought he was hot.

Does anyone know if Hatch is gay? I don't recall ever hearing much of anything about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2012

Hatch was married very young, had a son when he was just 22, and divorced very soon after.

I don't think he ever remarried (what a waste!), but he was dating a woman who was involved in the production of some of BSG programmed.

by Anonymousreply 1010/08/2012

Hatch was good in the re-imagining.

by Anonymousreply 1110/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!