Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Goddamnit, I hate SE Cupp.

She's such a cunt. And surprise, she's just gotten herself a new pair of hipster glasses and a vocal fry.

by Anonymousreply 2603/21/2013

ha! More people are interested in that shitty 90s "band" Crazytown than in SE Cupp.

by Anonymousreply 104/28/2012

She's an idiot. How she keeps getting TV bookings I'll never know. Maher should know better.

by Anonymousreply 204/28/2012

We call her Two Girls, SE CUPP

by Anonymousreply 304/28/2012

I was looking for her interview where she says something real close to "I'm a Republican b/c I liked the idea of being a team with likeminded people who supported one another"

Then the interviewer asked her about her atheism and in the same paragraph she said "I'm not really a joiner, I don't like the idea of you have to think this way to be one of us." It made my head spin when I saw it and the interviewer didn't call her out on it at all.

I can't find it but I did see that the freepers hate her. Her entire schtick is just making condescending noises and shaking her head as if the speaker is lying while they talk. Just once I'd like someone to say "Hey Ms Cupp, you look like you disagree with me, how the fuck am I wrong exactly?" Eh, I hate her and I also have no idea why Bill Maher has her on his show.

by Anonymousreply 404/28/2012

She's a total poser. Also a cunt for cunt's sake. She comes off as someone trying to get booked on a talk show, not a true believer.

The other night on Maher's show she was really off her game trying to defend Romney. Even this cunt couldn't figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 504/29/2012

Yeah, S. E. Cupp is a republican poser parrot with t*ts. The only thing she is good for is showing how a person will sell their soul for 15 minutes of fame all while looking like a vapid twit. She's certainly is not helping the GOP as her arguments are completely lame. Guess Bill Maher had some cancellations or what's to highlite right wing ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 607/02/2012

Luna Cupp

by Anonymousreply 707/03/2012

i wanted to throttle her today as she was bending over backwards to make Mitt seem palatable. She's just awful. Truly, truly awful.

by Anonymousreply 809/18/2012

Her segment on the show..."Per SE." She's insufferable.

Cupp should be on Fox with Dana Perino, Andrea Tantaros and Kimberly Guilfoyle...what a bunch of douchebags

by Anonymousreply 909/19/2012

Here's the bitch:

by Anonymousreply 1009/19/2012

Shes beautiful. Politics aside.

by Anonymousreply 1109/22/2012

Someone should finger the bitch's hole on live tv. What a cuntburger. Juicy with special sauce!

by Anonymousreply 1209/22/2012

She sounds like Peppermint Patty and looks like a whacked out Jan Brady...what a joke always making her goofy racist faces. Poor little anal rich girl. So willing to give up her rights as a women. MSNBC keeps her around as the standard stupid neocons she represents.

by Anonymousreply 1310/13/2012

Just starting watching this show and before I knew anything about her i was thinking the same stuff that all the people are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 1401/03/2013

I dislike her politics, but the chick is hot. She makes me so hard and horny with those glasses on.

by Anonymousreply 1501/03/2013

Stop trying to make Sippy Cup happen.

by Anonymousreply 1601/03/2013

She's definitely cute BUT the vocal fry thing is so annoying.Does anyone know if she's a slut or not? A lot of these conservative dingbats like Ann Coulter and Rachel Marsden are hyper sexual.

by Anonymousreply 1701/03/2013

I hope R15 is a lesbian. But even so, pretty is as pretty does.

by Anonymousreply 1801/03/2013

Ah,just one day has passed and here we go again with `cunt`.

by Anonymousreply 1901/03/2013

Her rant today(01/15/13)about the semantics of guns was so sad. She wants to go after specific things said, she should have copy. Anyone doing this should have copy. I want to see what you're railing against in print no matter what side you support.

by Anonymousreply 2001/15/2013

When you google SE Cunt, you get some stuff.

I never heard of her until today.

by Anonymousreply 2101/15/2013

So many of the Republicunts have names it's easy to work the word "cunt" into.

Monicunt Crowley

Ann Cunter

Kelly Ann Cuntpatrick, or Cunty Ann Kirkpatrick, or Cunty Ann Cuntpatrick

Did I leave anycunt out?

Only Laura Ingraham is uncuntable (Laura Cuntgraham sounds lame). And she's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2201/15/2013

She's not cute at all. Krystal Ball is the hot one.

by Anonymousreply 2301/15/2013

R23 They are both hot honey. I think that Krystal is the sweet type and SE is a radical in the sack!She seems to be wild beyond belief. All those conservative beliefs must make her quite the lil devil between the sheets.

Se claims to love "the gays". I think she believes in civil unions like Pope Francis does so she doesn't love us enough.It's marriage equality or else.

by Anonymousreply 2403/21/2013

Oh one more thing, Se Cupp's shpussy is probably open for business as well.....

by Anonymousreply 2503/21/2013

Loathe her. She never adds anything but talking points. MSNBC does bring in Republicans I can stand or even learn something from, but all I learn from her is the current meme.

by Anonymousreply 2603/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.