Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Beyonce: People's World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012!

[quote]“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce expressed to the mag about her baby daughter Blue Ivy. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6404/29/2012

Bought and paid for.

I don't think she'll ever get over Whitney's death overshadowing Blue Ivy.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 104/25/2012

Never has such a decidedly mediocre talent had such a good publicist.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 204/25/2012

She's purty, and she got booty.

But R2 is right, she is not much of a singer.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 304/25/2012

R1 has it right. She didn't get the glory for the birth so she's just moving it forward so she can get the limelight for which she was searching...

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 404/25/2012

Proof this title is for sale to the highest bidder.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 504/25/2012

She really IS beautiful.

And if there were anything behind that lovely face, she'd be remembered forever.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 604/25/2012

Do they elect the 'winners' based on polling their frau readers? In that case, anyone darker than Jlo is going to win- because that's who their readers are.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 704/25/2012

"because I’ve given birth,”

Yeah, right, Liar!

Implanting your egg in a surrogate doesn't equal giving birth.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 804/25/2012

"I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth”

Yes, I gave birth to a pillow, and it was such a beautiful pregnancy. I didn't get fat or swollen or nauseous. My feet didn't feel like old cucumbers and my navel didn't stick out like a pumpkin stem. I went out and danced and wore high heels and tight pants the whole 6 months of my baby-drama, and now my vajayjay is still tight as a drum and my nipples do not look like enormous melted Hershey kisses. It was just SO MUCH SIMPLER than having an actual baby. You girls should try it.

Jessica Simpson, I'm lookin at you and your 20-month incubation marathon. Haven't you popped out that thing yet?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 904/25/2012

Why doesnt people have awards for greedy, overexposed, famewhore, talentless stupid bitch? Beyawnce would win these hands down!!! oh and the ugly ass jay z too.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1004/25/2012

Good-now that she's found her purpose, she'll finally realize that it wasn't singing.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1104/25/2012

People Magazine would declare Michelle Bachmann the worlds best looking women if the price was right. Only the zombie classes take this title seriously, but then, unfortunately, they seem to be the majority of Americans today.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1204/25/2012

ILY r9

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1304/25/2012

Where's the Dick Clark Tribute -- not even on the Side Bar.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1404/25/2012

Lainey has a pretty good take on Beautiful™ Beyonce:

"There’s a special kind of narcissist who can refer to her child as a “legacy” without choking on her ego. This is the same person who, in the next breath, can very easily and comfortably talk about how “humble” she is, and actually believe it. This is why you appreciate Beyonce for Beyonce. While the rest of them are out there trying to cover up and make up for their lifelong insecurities, Beyonce is one of the few artists who is genuinely confident and conceited and has never been anything other."

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1504/25/2012

Wow, Lainey actually being honest. I guess Beyonce's check must have gotten lost in the mail.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1604/25/2012

i think she is beautiful and does have an undeniably captivating screen presence and charisma. If she is truly untalented, then she must be a genuinely sweet person, because only a good actress could fake it as well as she presents it in interviews. I also like the slightly bonkers edge she brings to a lot of her videos. She's a touch crazy, in a good way

That said, her voice is pretty bland and she and her creative team are notorious idea thieves.

i dont care whether she actually gave birth to the kid or not.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1704/25/2012

To all the obvious homosexuals and lesbians on this tread, who have NO IDEA what straight guys think it hot. Beyonce is not hot, she was barely hot 10 years ago, she just had excessive promotion and some hot moves, but no longer. The "Beyonce Bounce" is now the "Beyonce Flub".

This is what is hot:

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1804/25/2012

So the ENTIRE world has gone blind, has it?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 1904/25/2012

Actual hot chicks do not have their publicists get magazines to declare them hot.

Next up, Elle Magazine says Rosie O'Donnell is getting skinny......

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2004/25/2012

welcome to datalounge r18. I presume you found us through google? This is a fucking gay website and we could give a rats ass about the airbrushed vajeen inhabiting the stuck together pages of your Maxim Magazine collection

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2104/25/2012

God, I can't stand Whoreonce.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2204/25/2012

YUCK!!!

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2304/25/2012

Is it true that Beyonce has halitosis?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2404/25/2012

Excuse me, bitch?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2504/25/2012

I agree with Lainy's summation except for

[quote]There’s a special kind of narcissist who can refer to her child as a “legacy” without choking on her ego.

ALL narcissists are like that. That's what narcissism IS. She's not a "special kind of" anything. Just your prototypical narcissist.

Also, r21, chill out.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2604/25/2012

Maybe it's just here, but I'm glad we all know that bullshit title was bought and paid for and that nobody in their right mind would actually think that media whore was pretty, much less beautiful.

Fuck her and fuck the god-damned society we've created that allows for this shit to be exalted as if it is a big accomplishment and something worthy of wasting our time on.

Which I just did....

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2704/25/2012

I do like Beyonce, but WMBW??????? WTF? She's fine, but really??

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2804/25/2012

The cover itself seems slightly unenthusiastic...

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 2904/25/2012

I still can't get over the fact this bitch has 16 Grammys. That's more than Chaka Khan, Donna Summer, Anita Baker, Tina Turner, Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick and many other highly gifted singers. BeWeave is a mediocre singer that receives exaltation due to her dancing and "beauty."

I don't get what others see in her. She isn't the first black female singer who can be fierce on stage.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3004/25/2012

Didn't PEOPLE feature any men this time? I thought they usually included guys in the "Most Beautiful" issue.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3104/25/2012

[quote]still can't get over the fact this bitch has 16 Grammys.

She won't record a song unless the real writer/composer agrees to share writing credit and royalties (and therefore, awards) with her. So that probably accounts for some of those well-deserved grammys.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3204/25/2012

Why do people get so upset about shit like this? I do think she's beautiful, but I don't take this any more seriously than I take the "Sexiest Man Alive" issue. It's ALL bought, paid for, and publicist-driven.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3304/25/2012

Beyonce sure as hell doesn't have an ounce of talent possessed by Judy or Barbra. And yet, she's one of the leading female talents of the moment.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3404/25/2012

Led Zeppelin has 1 Grammy. Beyonce has 16.

Therefore, according to the Grammy Music Awards, Beyonce has 16 times the musical talent of Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin sold 350,000,000 albums, Beyonce sold 37,000,000 albums.

So... I guess this must be due to Led Zeppelins high level of sex appeal and not about their musical talent right?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3504/25/2012

BeyWHO?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3604/25/2012

Noe of today's singers sing anymore. The put out two or three CDs, make a ton of money and then fade away.

They remain in the news and tabloids, but they don't sing.

Barbra and Judy were always singing. Even Madonna has been pumping out the hits for 30 years. The girls nowadays record a CD, then put out a clothing line and perfume.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3704/25/2012

Beyonce didnt deserve the five Grammys she won for Sasha Fierce. She probably should have taken two of them, the rest of that album was lackluster.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3804/29/2012

Beyonce isn't beautiful? Lay off the meth pipe and bring yourself back to reality. You don't have to be a fan to know that's she pretty. And straight men love her. Unless you're seventy five years old and a recluse, you would know this.

Of course it's a PR driven tactic. But unlike the years where Ghoulia Roberts face graced this issue, it's nice to see that sanity has finally prevailed. You have an attractive women getting the title. Funny how no one is taking issue with Aniston's ordinary middle aged ass gracing the cover AGAIN.

I'd love to know who should take her place. Is there some stunning beautiful starlet out there whom is just taking everyone else's breath away? Cause I sure as shit don't see one.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 3904/29/2012

I liked her more before she married Jay Z. She has turned all Hollyweird since she tied the knot with him.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4004/29/2012

Beyonce is pretty, but it basically stops there IMO. Take away the weaves, good quality makeup, spanx and support hose (oh, and her nose and tit jobs), she looks like your garden variety Texas girl. People don't have to like her - her stans go in for the attack as soon as someone criticizes her. If you were that secure in her abilities (and your tastes), you'd ignore the so-called "haters", who are, in reality, merely expressing their opinion of her.

Who could take her place? The list is long.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4104/29/2012

R41 If you're going to say she's unworthy of the honor, then I would think you'd have no problem naming someone who is. Hmmmm.

Not a stan, but to say she's not beautiful is rubbish. And clearly, I'm right.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4204/29/2012

Without the blond wig and massive amounts of makeup, I don't think she's that remarkable. She's way too overprocessed.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4304/29/2012

I think she's pretty but is manufactured by her PR team and a lot of her beauty is artificial. It's easy to be gorgeous when you're rich.

P.S. I don't believe for a moment she was ever pregnant. Not too many women wear stilettos the night before giving birth. Feet swell during pregnancy and most women's feet never go back to the size they were before birth.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4404/29/2012

R39 Lol You cant be serious?

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4504/29/2012

No makeup

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4604/29/2012

No spanx, no wig

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4704/29/2012

Those legs are like tree trunks.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4804/29/2012

I am serious R45. Like I said, you don't need to be a stan to realize she's pretty. And tell me who should be there if you don't think she should.

R41 allegedly had this massive list of people who were prettier, but you saw how that turned out. So much for being "secure".

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 4904/29/2012

Beyonce's mom and sister are more naturally beautiful than she is. That fucking overly made up whore is about as beautiful as a picture of Sarah Jessica Parker that's been airbrushed beyond recognition.

B's PR machine is tenacious.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5004/29/2012

She's a naturally pretty lady who seems to be rather disciplined in her work and that is it. There is nothing distinctive about her which anyone will remember twenty years from now.

She fucked a sofa and gave birth to a throw pillow.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5104/29/2012

Nothing. nothing pretty about her, She's a totally made us mess and dumber then a box of hair.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5204/29/2012

R49 How about natalie portman, charlize theron, angelina jolie? ALL more beautiful than beyawnce! Singer wise alicia keys is more naturally attractive and beautiful than that plastic bitch! Im so nauseated with all the publicity this cunt gets! Whether its her fake pregnancy, undeserved grammys, shitty songs or that fucking ugly ape she calls a husband. Exactly what her overfed ego needs is people magazine to kiss her ass! I know it was bought and paid for but just feeds this whole media thing like shes some perfect goddess which is bullshit!

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5304/29/2012

[quote]Singer wise alicia keys is more naturally attractive and beautiful than that plastic bitch!

Bitch please. Alicia Keys has had WAY more cosmetic surgery than Beyonce!

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5404/29/2012

I wanna see her with her real Afro hair

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5504/29/2012

R54 Still a hell of a lot more attractive than beyawnce and more talented. How about people magazine picking a woman over 40 to show beautiful women can be older? Nah its too easy prop this bitch up even more than she already deserves!

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5604/29/2012

I want to see you post something not racist, R55.

Because your shit is tiring.

[Wondered why he came up yellow, then found out]

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5704/29/2012

Beyonce is a very pretty young woman. She reminds me of a young Susan Dey in that both have proportional faces and lovely smiles and both have nothing going on behind the eyes.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5804/29/2012

R57 Dont give me that racist shit ok?! Bitch could be white, purple or pink i would still be just as tired of her overexposed ass!

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 5904/29/2012

I agree with most that tho beyonce is certainly not unattractive, there's just something about her looks that stop short of being beautiful or even pretty. Idk what it is.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6004/29/2012

There's something about bitching on the Internet over People Magazine's arbitrary selection of a mainstream celebrity you don't like as the most beautiful member of a gender you're not attracted to that's like, how much more frauish could this be? And the answer is none. None more frauish.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6104/29/2012

Beyonce is cute, even pretty in some photos, but out of the young black girls who are her contemporaries, Rihanna is much prettier. RhiRhi has gorgeous eyes, a great complexion, and a pretty smile. She just makes herself look so trashy most of the time.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6204/29/2012

Thunder Thighs

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6304/29/2012

Beyonce on those fake pregnancy rumors:

[quote]That was crazy. It wasn't hurtful, it was just crazy. [I thought] ‘Where did they come up with this?'

On the deflated baby bump:

[quote]It was a fabric that folded — does fabric not fold? Oh my gosh, so stupid.

by Bitch gave birth to a pillowreply 6404/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.