Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dating

Will this send Demi right off the deep end again?

by Anonymousreply 4704/02/2013

Wow, I would never have pictured them together since he's so tall and she's so short. They must look ridiculous together.

by Anonymousreply 104/24/2012

How bizarre to randomly start dating a former co-star from 7 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 204/24/2012

he's such a tool. I thought she was better than that. Also is Mccauley Culkin still looking like death?

by Anonymousreply 304/24/2012

Creepy. I know they played a couple on that 70s Show but she was like 15 to his 20-something.

by Anonymousreply 404/24/2012

she's supposed to have poor self esteem. they openly crack on her in 'family guy' scripts.

by Anonymousreply 504/24/2012

He's the biggest whore who's ever whored.

by Anonymousreply 604/24/2012

She's the one with the cusp-of-A-List movie career, he's the guy going back to TV.

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2012

I thought AK was dating that screenwriter chick, someone Scafaria on the downlow.

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2012

Has anyone heard about Macauly Culkin dating this male model? Maybe someone could start a thread!

About this thread: Very poor decision on her part. Will hurt her and help his career.

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2012

Jackie and Kelso, together again!

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2012

[quote]she's supposed to have poor self esteem

I don't buy this at all. She appears to be very poised and self assured to me. I think of all the characters she's played, the one that was the most true to life was Lily in Black Swan.

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2012

>>>She's the one with the cusp-of-A-List movie career, he's the guy going back to TV.

Exactly. What is she doing with this jerk? he is a jerk. He isn't worth risking anything for. He's still married. She's risking a lot of bad publicity at a very important time for her

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2012

Love this video of Mila and Timberlake at a Russian press conference.

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2012

[quote]Will this send Demi right off the deep end again?

Sadly, yes. They'll be delivering Reddi-Whip and Red Bull to her house by the crate load.

by Anonymousreply 1404/24/2012

I always loved them together on That 70's Show.

Can't stand him in real life.

by Anonymousreply 1504/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 1604/24/2012

Why do women like this douchebag? He's annoying, average looking, is a cheater, and has the maturity of a frat boy. So what is it?

by Anonymousreply 1704/24/2012

I don't get it either, r17, but I like girls. I think that maybe they are attracted to the bad boy. My sister is this way. He is probably charming, but I don't know why some women discount the history of a man. If he cheated before, he will do it again.

by Anonymousreply 1804/24/2012

I've NEVER cared for this guy, and don't get his appeal acting wise, or looks wise.

I guess that Mila is about the 20th chick he's fucked since he broke up with Demi, and God knows how many he banged when he was still with her.

by Anonymousreply 1904/24/2012

Wait, what? I thought he was boinking Rhianna.

Mila better watch out, she's gonna get shanked.

by Anonymousreply 2004/24/2012

she is gaining weight

by Anonymousreply 2104/24/2012

Mila has denied that they are dating.

by Anonymousreply 2204/24/2012

That was cute R13. She seems pretty self-confident in that video.

Mila voices Meg on "Family Guy". [italic]Meg[/italic] has self-esteem issues. Are you confusing the two R5?

by Anonymousreply 2304/24/2012

She's doing the walk of shame in the OP's link, so it's clear she's lying.

by Anonymousreply 2404/24/2012

he is looking really thin.. drugs?

by Anonymousreply 2504/24/2012

Maybe Mila's not taking it seriously, just ticking him off her "to do" list. We all have that guy from our past we wouldn't mind nailing. Even if that guy has grown up to be a tool, you still want to go back to appease your curiosity.

And of course this will send Demi off the deep end. This is another thing that will remind Demi that she's not 22 anymore. In the last few years she has done all she can to stop the clock; surgery, married a younger man, gone to "young peoples" concerts and danced on stage, she's started a diet regime consisting of energy drinks and whip-its and taken scantily clad photos of herself to prove she still has it. You know the poor dear is in her bedroom right now with her hello kitty pen writing " I hate Mila" over and over in her diary.

by Anonymousreply 2604/24/2012

When is the last time the paps paid any attention to Mila Kunis?

Does she have a new movie to promote?

by Anonymousreply 2704/25/2012

She could do so much better. I'm so disappointed in her.

by Anonymousreply 2804/25/2012

I hate that she talks so fast. I couldn't understand a word she said in that video but apparently it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 3004/25/2012

Ashton wanted me to thank you, the gay taxpayers of America for his new car, a Fisker Karma. Me too!! I got one for my 18th birthday. Sure, it was ridiculously expensive, but with that government guaranteed loan we were able to get them for not alot over 100.

Sadly, the company can't pay the loan back and they only sold a few cars, but hay ...

by Anonymousreply 3104/25/2012

[quote]Mila has denied that they are dating

But did she deny they're fucking?

by Anonymousreply 3204/25/2012

They look so glamorous at OP's link!

The press conference with Timberlake where she speaks Russian is her best thing!

by Anonymousreply 3304/25/2012

She's way out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 3404/25/2012

I don't really think she's that attractive but apparently straight guys love. She seems cool so that's all good.

Kutcher was pretty hot looking when he was young but he's always been an annoying douche bonnet.

by Anonymousreply 3504/25/2012

Definitely a downgrade for her. She has an up and coming movie career. He's known for shitty TV shows and being married to Demi Moore.

by Anonymousreply 3604/25/2012

[quote]She's young and she's hitting every dick in town.

I agree. She was probably just horny. He may be a douche but he can probably fuck well, which is all she--or anyone--could possibly want from him.

by Anonymousreply 3704/25/2012

I love the term "douche bonnet."

by Anonymousreply 3804/25/2012

LOL douche bonnet!

I thought she was cooler and smarter than this. He's a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 3904/25/2012

Not a downgrade for Kunis.

She is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4004/25/2012

Mila Kunis can do much better than this cheating douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 4107/23/2012

She is stunning. Earthy and fun. I can only assume the poster(s) suggesting otherwise are jealous fatties chained to their laptops.

They go way back, are now available, and are fucking. Not a shocking turn of events. But a girl who spends several of her prime years with Macaulay Culkin, of all people, probably won't be happy with a pretty boy douchebag for very long.

by Anonymousreply 4207/23/2012

Now that photos of them kissing have come out i really don't get all the denying.!!just be honest i hate it when celebs fuck around like that seems very contrived and attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 4307/24/2012

I find her very ugly and still think he's gorgeous. But I wouldn't want to spend fifteen minutes with either of them.

by Anonymousreply 4407/24/2012

I agree with R44 that he's gorgeous. He has very feminine facial features, and I think that makes him beautiful. His personality and persona, on the other hand, are quite repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 4507/24/2012

AK attractive? Please. He needs to grow up and be a man; polar opposite of what I find hot. Could Mila be with him because he knows how to get free publicity?

by Anonymousreply 4607/24/2012

I only like Ashton as Kelso. Not in real life or in any other role.

by Anonymousreply 4704/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!