Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tippi Hedren at Tribeca

What sayeth the Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013

Not bad, considering her venerable age. A bit shiny.

But what's that just under her collar? Looks like bird poop.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2012

She looks better than her daughter does.

by Anonymousreply 204/23/2012

receding hairline

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2012

Too much makeup, don't like the red lipstick, nice hairstyle, I always liked her, especially in "Mahhhnie".

by Anonymousreply 404/23/2012

Was she as big a slut as her daughter when she was younger?

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2012

No one was as big a slut as Melanie -- except for another Hitchcock ice queen (or at least princess), Grace Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2012

Mel actually only slutted with a few. Don Johnson, the guy from "Scarface", and Antonio.

by Anonymousreply 704/24/2012

a little pulled but okay. Don't like the too red lip though.

by Anonymousreply 804/24/2012

She looks damn good, but then she did to begin with. Keep in mind The Birds was 50 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 904/24/2012

Does she still have that lion preserve place or did she sell? She had a classy presence in the Hitch films. "I'm going to go through life jumping naked into fountains!" Like her and her equally talented daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2012

I finally see the family resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2012

Still lovely. But too much makeup. It makes her look rather hard.

by Anonymousreply 1204/25/2012

Melanie has basically morphed into her mother at this point .for her age, Tip looks good. Melanie, not so much.Poor Antonio.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2012

Steven Bauer you lame piece of an actor, Melanie has been one of the hottest actresses of this planet, Antonio is not poor at all, he had the luck to marry her when she was still at her best. He obviously still loves her otherwise, they would have gotten a divorce. I wonder how a delicate and beautiful woman like Melanie fell for you, pathetic piece of a man. You are certainly not Don Johnson or Antonio.

In the photo below, there is Tippi Hedren and her family(including a very young Melanie Griffith)lounging poolside with Anton Lavey's lion

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2013

Too much paint! She was always so lovely and I bet she would be so now without the heavy makeup. What did Melanie's father look like? As attractive as she was I've always wondered where she got her almost Rumer-like jaw.

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.