Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Giuliana Rancic using a gestational surrogate to have a baby

It has been a long and difficult road, but Giuliana Rancic has finally announced the good news she’s been waiting for- she’s going to be a mom.

The 37-year-old “Fashion Police” babe and her hubby Bill are overjoyed to have a child on the way, especially given Giuliana’s recent bout with breast cancer.

She told the “Today” show, "We are so thrilled that our prayers have been answered," and Bill added, "We are absolutely ecstatic to be sharing this with everyone who has been following our journey."

Giuliana and Bill are using a gestational surrogate mother who lives out of state, though they are very hands on and have accompanied her on all doctor appointments.

by Anonymousreply 9303/30/2013

I'm sorry but WHO is this woman and how does she manage to keep herself perpetually famewhored throughout the media?

Isn't she a reporter for one of those entertainment shows? Has she done something else I'm not aware of? I THINK I know what she looks like but how the hell is she always popping up in stories outside of whatever tabloid or reality show it is she works for and, more importantly why do people care so much?

by Anonymousreply 304/23/2012

media whore!

by Anonymousreply 504/23/2012

[quote]Why is this woman interviewed in the media..she is media.

That's what I want to know. Since when did people start giving a shit about entertainment reporters' lives?

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2012

I've never understood why they don't adopt. There are millions of kids out there who need a good home and parents. They certainly have the means to provide a better life for kids.

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2012

Exactly what R3 and R6 asked. Why does this woman have a national platform to tell us about her private life? I remember seeing her when she used to report with Steve Kmetko years ago. But nothing about her is particularly interesting. She is not easy to look at, either. Her head looks like Jiminy Cricket.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2012

"I've never understood why they don't adopt."

If they adopted, you'd never get 9 months of footage during the pregnancy, and some more good footage of the delivery, and even more footage when the baby arrives home.

And all of this footage will be packaged and $old to E Entertainment Television (courtesy of Ryan Gaycrest). Now you why they didn't adopt.

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2012

Its a bit boring, thousands of women have trouble conceiving, yet we've had to listen to her go on and on about wanting a baby for years. Enough already! Bill Rancic looks like a control freak and is somewhat slimy.

by Anonymousreply 1004/23/2012

Some people want a spawn of their own DNA.

by Anonymousreply 1104/23/2012

Husband is a fame-whore, going back to "The Apprentice."

Giuliana is, apparently, a shameless fame-whore on a level with Bethenny.

They pitched a show; a network caught it. EOS.

by Anonymousreply 1204/23/2012

What is a 'gestational' surrogate???

by Anonymousreply 1304/23/2012

She has been on the E! channel since the early 2000's when her last name was Depandi.

by Anonymousreply 1404/23/2012

Someone in another thread about G&B posted that Bill was openly gay and living with a boyfriend before he got on [italic]The Apprentice[/italic] and that he may now be fucking George Kotsiopoulos on the side.

by Anonymousreply 1504/23/2012

I like both of them and am happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 1604/23/2012

"We are absolutely ecstatic to be sharing this with everyone who has been following our journey."

What kind of a miserable, wasted life must you have to be "following their journey."

by Anonymousreply 1704/23/2012

I think it means that she's only gestating the child, but didn't provide the egg? I really am not sure. I've never heard that term before.

by Anonymousreply 1804/23/2012

the implanted embryo is Guilana's egg and Bill's sperm. It will be their biological child and the gestional mother is just carrying the child for them. A surrogate uses her egg and the donor father's sperm.

by Anonymousreply 1904/23/2012

Sounds like it was IVF but since Guliana can't carry a child to term, the surrogate will carry Guiliana and Bill's fetus to term. It's their bio child, she's only providing the space to house the critter.

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2012

She's an ancient cat turd fished from the depths of a long ignored cat litter box, but with bug eyes and a screeching voice.

Who gives a god damn about this shallow cunt?

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2012

I was going to sell her my baby bump.

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2012

Another victory for the anorexia! She'd rather starve than concieve.

And am I the only one who doubts she ever had breast cancer? Because if there ever was a person who'd fake breast cancer to boost the ratings for a rea lity show...

by Anonymousreply 2304/23/2012

[quote]She'd rather starve than concieve.

A good choice in her case.

by Anonymousreply 2404/23/2012

r22 I hate that you got to post that before I did. Cunt! :)

by Anonymousreply 2504/23/2012

Is there anything this fame whore won't publicize on tv?

I just took a mega dump!

by Anonymousreply 2604/23/2012

Your "prayers" haven't been answered. Scientists have spent years perfecting this process. This process was not designed by god but by people who studied hard and pooled resources through years of trial and error research.

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2012

The woman is pitifully Ugly. Without the TONS of makeup she wears, she would be painfully ugly.

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2012

Why are they even in the news? She is so HOMELY!

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2012

[quote]She'd rather starve than concieve

Please! "i" before "e", except after "c"

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2012

Tit cancer

by Anonymousreply 3104/23/2012

So, I know it's her egg and his sperm, but will the baby look anything like the host mother at all since she's the one carrying it? These surrogate/in-vitro fertilization things are so confusing!

by Anonymousreply 3204/23/2012

R27 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 3304/23/2012

I know she's media herself, but I like her. That's cool for them.

by Anonymousreply 3404/23/2012

Wonder why she didn't just gain some weight, then try and have a kid if she insists on passing on her "rocket scientist" genes.

by Anonymousreply 3504/23/2012

R7 she made a comment once that they didn't want to adopt because she and bills baby would be so cute ( they don't want you of those ugly babies)

by Anonymousreply 3604/23/2012

Is it not somewhat selfish of her to bring a child into the world so soon after struggling with breast cancer? I wish her all the best, but common sense says she should have waited for a few years to be sure she was cancer-free and that the kid would actually have a mother. But I'm sure if the worst case scenario happened, the kid would have two daddies pretty damn quick.

by Anonymousreply 3704/23/2012

[quote]she made a comment once that they didn't want to adopt because she and bills baby would be so cute ( they don't want you of those ugly babies)

These are exactly the type of people who should NOT have kids. That remark shows she just wants an accessory.

by Anonymousreply 3804/23/2012

She looks like the ant princess in Antz.

by Anonymousreply 3904/24/2012

Giuliana's uterus is more barren than Afghanistan

by Anonymousreply 4004/24/2012

I actually give her a lot of credit for being so public with her breast cancer. Had her fertility doctor not insisted she get a mammogram before doing IVF she likely would have developed an aggressive, life-threatening cancer. More women should have mammograms and cancer screenings before getting pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 4104/24/2012

And then gay Bill won't have to fuck her!! Smart little gay boy!

by Anonymousreply 4204/24/2012

Between his teeth, and her forehead, that kid doesn't have a chance!

by Anonymousreply 4304/24/2012

So sick of the media shoving no ones like her down our throats. She acts like shes some star now instead of a reporter. Cant fucking stand her.

by Anonymousreply 4404/24/2012

I can't stand her either. She's an ugly bore. I haven't watched the E! channel in so long that I couldn't even bear to watch her or Ryan Seacrest anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4504/24/2012

[quote]What is a 'gestational' surrogate???

A human brood sow.

by Anonymousreply 4604/24/2012

[quote]I actually give her a lot of credit for being so public with her breast cancer. Had her fertility doctor not insisted she get a mammogram before doing IVF she likely would have developed an aggressive, life-threatening cancer.

So public with her breast cancer? She's fucking public with her whole life. You think she's gonna be silent with the Motherload? As for her fertility Doctor, perhaps his pumping her with all those hormones for years actually had something to do with the Cancer? Has anyone done any studies?

by Anonymousreply 4704/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 4804/25/2012

Oooh lawrd! I got jobs. I ain't got no time for no pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 4904/25/2012

R7, they don't adopt because they don't want someone else's child. They want their OWN. She's never wanted to adopt. She refused to even gain 5 pounds in order to get pregnant

Last night I was going thru my onscreen tv guide and what do I see? bill and his ugly wife have a special program all about having their baby with a surrogate. They planned this whole thing. They are two pieces of shit

by Anonymousreply 5004/25/2012

Amen, r50. I hate to just be a dittohead but I don't want to abuse the WW tag either.

by Anonymousreply 5104/25/2012

Hooray! I'm gonna be a Dad and I didn't have to fuck that ugly skinny thing I married for show.

by Anonymousreply 5204/26/2012

Nice try Giuliana, but it's still gonna' look like a Praying Mantis though.

by Anonymousreply 5304/26/2012

So ok im soooo outdated! Do they have the baby already?

by Anonymousreply 5404/29/2012

Who the fuck is this woman and why is she at the top of the DL thread list? And her name looks like "Rancid" everytime I see it, which is what I would imagine her vagina to be like.

by Anonymousreply 5504/29/2012

R55 = George Kotsiopoulous

by Anonymousreply 5604/29/2012

r56 = Debbie Matenopoulos

by Anonymousreply 5704/29/2012

I want Mama Dipandi to adopt me.

by Anonymousreply 5805/05/2012

37 year old babe is an oxymoron.

by Anonymousreply 5905/05/2012

I think it's a great news all the best nothing like having your own biological baby having a surrogate mom is a great idea since Juliana won't have to go through all the stress and health issues

by Anonymousreply 6006/20/2012

How about all of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!! If u don't know her why the fuck u comment for damn twats

by Anonymousreply 6108/31/2012

My husband and I have been trying to adopt, but got turned down. Not because we are a same-sex couple, but because he has had (and beaten) cancer. They don't let cancer sufferers or cancer suvivors (of cancers with a less than 90% five year survival rate) adopt, unless they have been healthy for five years.

by Anonymousreply 6308/31/2012

I'm so glad it's a boy!

She's such a dedicated anorectic I doubt she'd give a girl any food.

by Anonymousreply 6408/31/2012

She actually did an article for a magazine entitled "How Giuliana intends to keep the weight off after having her baby". Knowing she was using a surrogate, I read the article. It's about how she is going to continue her exercise regimen even when having to feed and take care of her child!!!

by Anonymousreply 6508/31/2012

Why go through all that trouble? Couldn't Bill just spit the semen of one of his online male hookups into her vagina? Better yet he could simply just blow a juicy cum-fart into her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6608/31/2012

[quote]She refused to even gain 5 pounds in order to get pregnant

Bitch, please. As if anorexics need to gain weight to spawn a brat.

by Anonymousreply 6708/31/2012

was bill rancic on the apprentice and who is his wife---sorry - i just don't wqtch that much tv but i think was a winner on apprentice --please clarify

by Anonymousreply 6809/22/2012

She returns to TV tomorrow night (having taken a month off for "maternity leave") to co-host the Emmy red carpet with Ryan.

How soon before her skinny ass is back in her seat at "Fashion Police" ?

by Anonymousreply 6909/22/2012

Who cares about this funky ass white bitch? I'm glad I no longer the E! channel because it was getting a bit too much. The reality tv stars were being interviewed on the channel all the time.

Her husband is even a bigger famewhore. Yuck. Can't they just go away?

by Anonymousreply 7009/22/2012

Maybe if she ate a hamburger so she'd get her period, this wouldn't be such a problem.

by Anonymousreply 7109/22/2012

She sounds like she'd be awful to live with. What is Bill Rancic getting out of this marriage?

by Anonymousreply 7209/22/2012

This about sums it all up...

by Anonymousreply 7309/22/2012

I can't stand her. Just because her job is entertainment news does not mean A) she's a star and B) that her personal life is entertainment news. Giuliana is one of those people who only wants to be around A-listers to feel above the rest of us. She is useless on Fashion Police. All she does is copy the trends that the "It girls" in hollywood are wearing.

by Anonymousreply 7409/22/2012

[quote] What is Bill Rancic getting out of this marriage?

Well, we know he's not in it for the sex, since before he became a TV reality star, he was one of the hottest guys in Boystown, Chicago.

Do a search on DL for the whole story....

by Anonymousreply 7509/22/2012

I am disgusted by these threads! She couldn't carry her child full term. To be making fun of someone cause they want a child so bad or because she has cancer and anorexia is disgusting. They will both be great parents and I am sure they are making a lot more money than all of you losers!

by Anonymousreply 7610/20/2012

SHE'S FUCKING FUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7710/20/2012

Who gives a SHIT if she works as a reporter for E! News. No matter who this is, this is a beautiful story and I am so happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 7810/25/2012

R76 = stay-at-home sow

by Anonymousreply 7910/25/2012

I never noticed Bill Rancic going bald, but recently he turned up with a full wig or full toupee.

Colored auburn, no less. It appears that he colors his real hair which shows around the edges of the wig/toupee an auburn color too.

The toupe does not look good nor real.

The best male wig/toupee I've ever seen is on the All My Children actor who plays a doctor who uses his middle name. Can't think of his name - what is it? His wig/toupee looks fabulous and very real.

by Anonymousreply 8010/25/2012

Rancic is a spokesman for Rogaine. So I'd be surprised if he was wearing a wig, because his deal would be over faster than Giuliani takes a loose shit.

by Anonymousreply 8110/27/2012

Boring couple. Ugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 8210/27/2012

You so called people are haters!! Let this couple enjoy being parents no matter how they went about it!! Who are you ugly people to judge?! Don't come across as perfect people, because you're not!! Just by your snide remarks you can see the type of people you guys are! Shame on you!! Some day you will be judged and will be held accountable for all your actions! Whoa that day!!

by Anonymousreply 8311/24/2012

Judged by whom, R83?

by Anonymousreply 8411/24/2012

R83, I'm sure you have a lot more wisdom you can share with us.

Please, proceed...

by Anonymousreply 8511/24/2012

R83 no one is saying Giuliana shouldn't enjoy being a mother, we just hate her and her personality. Nothing wrong with using a surrogate if you have trouble conceiving but she is dubious.

by Anonymousreply 8611/24/2012

[quote] I actually give her a lot of credit for being so public with her breast cancer. Had her fertility doctor not insisted she get a mammogram before doing IVF she likely would have developed an aggressive, life-threatening cancer. More women should have mammograms and cancer screenings before getting pregnant.

She did it for her tv show. They have a show called Bill and Giuliana. It's on the Style Network. She spills EVERY DAMN DETAIL OF HER LIFE on the show. They released everything on the show. They showed everything about the kid too. I can't believe how cheesy Bill has become. He used to be normal, now he's just like her. They give the press every detail of their lives. They're like the kardashians

by Anonymousreply 8711/24/2012

Sssshhh, r87. Don't let r83 hear you.

by Anonymousreply 8811/24/2012

U are all just fucken hater sick twisted son of a bitches..... Leave her and let her b.... No1 asked u 2 watch the fucken show...... So y don't u just stop being haters and allow them 2 b happy....... And another thing is that all of u are cowards because none of u had the guts 2 say it 2 her face..... Fuck all of u haters..... She is a successful hard worker.... And makes more in 1 week then u mother fuckers make in 1 year...... So fuck the fuck of

by Anonymousreply 8903/27/2013

I take it the laxatives aren't working as well as the used to and you're having difficulty evacuating your bowels after that week long binge, Mrs. Rancid. You seem a little angry.

by Anonymousreply 9003/30/2013

R89, so bitter, so useless. They are attention whores who live in and for the media. They are good at what they do. Doesn't make them special.

by Anonymousreply 9103/30/2013

She should have ADOPTED a child years ago. She seems to be insanely self-centered. Maybe having a baby will finally make her less self-centered.

by Anonymousreply 9203/30/2013

I can't decide if r89 is a sarcastic troll post or if the person is truly a near-illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 9303/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!