Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fess up - Anyone out there willing to discuss sleeping with Andy Cohen ?

The guy's not a monk. He's slept/dated some of you . He's been around NYC o long time, he's cute, he's an executive/TV personalty. He's slobbered over a few of you, I bet.

by Julie Chenreply 15905/22/2015

he changed my foot bath once so I hired him

by Julie Chenreply 404/23/2012

No but saw Tim Gunn at a mall in Austin TX this weekend. SKINNY AS A RAIL. Had no idea based on how he looks on TV.

Cute older man, actually. Too bad he's been celibate for years and years.

by Julie Chenreply 504/23/2012

R6 Ewwww! *shivers*

by Julie Chenreply 804/23/2012

I imagine his preference is sex with himself in front of the mirror.

by Julie Chenreply 904/23/2012

OP wants the details on sleeping...I would have thought you would prefer the details on fucking. However I will accommodate.

He had a queen sized bed with a pillow top and down pillows. He fell asleep with his head on my chest and I gently moved him over. He did not wake. I double fluffed that beautiful down and slept on my back.

I slightly woke up when he got up to pee, but went right back to sleep.

by Julie Chenreply 1104/23/2012

Andy, please quit starting threads about yourself, ok?

by Julie Chenreply 1304/23/2012

Ask Daniel V.

by Julie Chenreply 1404/23/2012

Mark Consuelos has the inside story.

by Julie Chenreply 1504/23/2012

I have never met him, but he definitely sounds like he is looking for love, as am I!!

He is nice, handsome, excited about life and enjoys what he does for a living!

Is that so bad?

Is that not waht we are all looking for?

Give him a break!!

Andy tweet me @ #NiceGuyinNewJersey - I'll take you out for dinner and drinks.

by Julie Chenreply 1604/23/2012

Do you look like a Jewish John Kennedy Jr. ? Andy has stated many times that's what he's really looking for - at least, that's his 'type'. But he's also admitted to dating actor John Benjamin Hickey, who's been a frequent guest on his show several times. And believe me, he looks nothing like JFK Jr., but allegedly has a big one.

by Julie Chenreply 1704/23/2012

I chewed my own arm off rather than wake him in the morning and feel obligated to have a legitimate adult conversation with him.

by Julie Chenreply 1804/23/2012

All jealous bitches ! They are trolls, living in mommie's basement, ugly, and unemployed. Of course this guy's gonna upset them. He's everything you guy's want to be - cute, funny, successful, rich, and hanging out with famous people. All Rupert Pupkin's !

by Julie Chenreply 2004/23/2012

R20 Hi Andy!

by Julie Chenreply 2104/23/2012

Hi ......oops, I mean. Shit.

by Julie Chenreply 2204/23/2012

"They are all Rupert Pupkin's!"

They all belong to Rupert Pupkin?

by Julie Chenreply 2504/23/2012

Give me a break. I'm an old, ugly, bitter lesbian, with a teenage daughter. A dyke's gotta make a buck. And believe me, on Bravo, thats about all they pay.

by Julie Chenreply 2704/24/2012

I fucked him so hard his eyes crossed.

by Julie Chenreply 2804/24/2012

I had no idea who this was until recently since I don't watch the Real Housewives of Anywhere. But I saw a few minutes of his "talk" show, recap. I thought he was attractive but he has really creepy eyes. It would bother me too much to ever date him.

by Julie Chenreply 2904/24/2012

No worries, R29, you're old enough to be Andy's grandpa.

by Julie Chenreply 3004/24/2012

Ask Tyler Maynard. Andy's eyes only went cross eyed after he sat on Tyler's monster.

by Julie Chenreply 3104/24/2012

I can't see Andy Cohen anymore without thinking of Taran Killam's hilariously mean imitation of him.

"I've gotta always keep moving... likea shark!"

by Julie Chenreply 3204/24/2012

Physically, he's kind of my type. I like guys with a little silver on top and he seems to have a nice hairy chest, but I just can't imagine having to have to listen to him talk about housewives and Nene and whatever else he considers interesting.

by Julie Chenreply 3404/24/2012

Does he have a glass eye?

by Julie Chenreply 3504/24/2012

[quote] who's been a frequent guest on his show several times.

Oh, dear.

by Julie Chenreply 3604/24/2012

Tyler Maynard doesn't look like JFK Jr. Thought he was turned on a bit by Sean Avery, who's been on several times. Don't think blonde twinks are for him.

by Julie Chenreply 3704/24/2012

Considering the fact that barely anyone has a story about him makes me think maybe he is a decent guy and didn't really get around like people assume?

I watch his show and he always makes comments as if he's been around with a lot of guys. Usually guys that make comments like that are fabricating things. Either that or it's true that he only sleeps with celebrities.

by Julie Chenreply 3905/01/2012

[quote]Yes,Cohen is successful and rich.

How do you know he's rich? Until you see his bank statement don't assume anything. He's an exec not the President of Bravo and he has a tiny basic cable TV show. He ain't getting Leno money. Comfortable? probably. Rich? Doubt it.

by Julie Chenreply 4005/01/2012

It was great. But then, I love twirling my tongue in a nice, clean, hairy butt.

by Julie Chenreply 4105/01/2012

I feel for the people working for him.

by Julie Chenreply 4205/02/2012

R42, I doubt they see much of him. Unless you are a celebrity, he doesn't have time for, or interest in, you.

by Julie Chenreply 4305/02/2012

He owns a house in Sag Harbor and an apartment in Chelsea - he makes a good living.

If you follow his tweets, you know he's very close to his staff - he mentions them frequently by name and tweets photos of them.

As for his dating history, he's blogged about it - not seeing anyone in particular in a while, has made use of rentboys on occasion. No doubt this will all be made clearer when his memoirs are published later this month (HIDEOUS cover, BTW, Andy...)

by Julie Chenreply 4405/02/2012

[quote]How do you know he's rich? Until you see his bank statement don't assume anything. He's an exec not the President of Bravo and he has a tiny basic cable TV show. He ain't getting Leno money. Comfortable? probably. Rich? Doubt it.

I don't think he's all that rich either after seeing the video People did of his apartment. It looked very small and simple (and decorated hideiously).

by Julie Chenreply 4505/02/2012

[quote]He owns a house in Sag Harbor and an apartment in Chelsea - he makes a good living.

Betcha the bank owns them.

by Julie Chenreply 4605/02/2012

Yesterday (whick was a very good show thanks to Kathleen Turner and Jennifer Tilly) he had so much makeup on his hands that when you'd see his white palms.....well it was just freaky.

by Julie Chenreply 4705/02/2012

[quote]As for his dating history, he's blogged about it - not seeing anyone in particular in a while, has made use of rentboys on occasion.

Where did he say that?! Wow, if you have to use rentboys, you must be sad.

by Julie Chenreply 4805/02/2012

[quote]he had so much makeup on his hands that when you'd see his white palms.....well it was just freaky.

Who the fuck puts makeup on their hands? Are you sure it wasn't his fake tan?

by Julie Chenreply 4905/02/2012

Broadway boy John Hill is on the staff of WWHL........

by Julie Chenreply 5005/02/2012

Hill looks a little like a less handsome Bradley Cooper. Were you implying he and Andy hook up ?

by Julie Chenreply 5105/02/2012

did anyone listen to Andy Cohen on Elvis Duran this am? Played plead the 5th and they all had to guess if he was a bottom or a top.

all but one said he was a top.

he said he's a ...top.

I don't believe it.

by Julie Chenreply 5205/10/2012

On tonight's WWHL, Wendy Williams got him to admit he fucked Lance Bass...

by Julie Chenreply 5305/11/2012

R53 I wonder why the two ugly queens didn't become an item.

by Julie Chenreply 5405/11/2012

I just watched the video on his house. He is absolutely adorable. I really don't know who he is -- I don't have a tv and, other than this, don't read gossip -- but he melted me. And he's friends with Amy Sedaris. How bad can he be?!?

by Julie Chenreply 5505/11/2012

He's cute? I posted a story a month or so ago about some friends sitting around a pool in the Hamptons- a few of them were in the PR business in NYC- completely trashed him as a star fucker and other choice words to indicate they did not like him even a little. He strikes me as off center- I kind of see it in his eyes. But then there are all kind of nuts on network TV "news" and entertainment shows.

by Julie Chenreply 5605/11/2012

What were the PR reps saying about him [R56]? Why do people keep saying that he's a star fucker? I think he's a good guy.

As for Lance Bass, his hole is so stretched out. That guy has been linked and attached to so many different guys it's ridiculous. It seems as if every show with a gay person has either dated or hooked up with Lance Bass. Loosey Goosey.

by Julie Chenreply 5705/11/2012

Ooooh charlie has actual gossip!

by Julie Chenreply 5805/11/2012

[quote]As for Lance Bass, his hole is so stretched out. That guy has been linked and attached to so many different guys it's ridiculous. It seems as if every show with a gay person has either dated or hooked up with Lance Bass. Loosey Goosey.

I've noticed this too. Poor thing can't keep a man for anything, and they all just want his money.

by Julie Chenreply 5905/11/2012

There is nothing stretched out about Lance's hole because he's a top.

by Julie Chenreply 6005/11/2012

R60 So he says.

by Julie Chenreply 6105/11/2012

Ummm for everyone that assumes a guy is a top or bottom...do you not realize that maybe some guys are versatile? As far as Lance Bass, yes maybe he has topped before, but he definitely is a bottom. Andy said on Howard Stern that he would bottom if he was in love. I think a lot of these guys take it both ways. I myself am mainly a top but if I am in a relationship I have no problems switching roles.

by Julie Chenreply 6205/11/2012

Other than enjoying Andy's boyish 40 look, I know nothing about the man. He appears to be incredibly short, but that matters little on TV. The short ones stay seated as much as possible. Standing next to that Hale guy, Andy was a good foot shorter, so he must be about 5'6".

by Julie Chenreply 6305/11/2012

Cornfed flyover queen here. A review of his memoir appeared in today's St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

In the interview, he comes across as a genuinely nice guy. By his own admission, he always was and always will be a chatterbox.

I fell in love with him when, in the interview, he tells people he grew up in St. Louis, people always say so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Andy always replies" "No apology needed or accepted. I loved growing up (in St. Louis).

Take that, urban sophisticates (even tho y'all are probably from flyover land as well).

by Julie Chenreply 6405/11/2012

Excellent nose job. Undetectable, except by an expert.

by Julie Chenreply 6505/11/2012

[quote]As far as Lance Bass, yes maybe he has topped before, but he definitely is a bottom.

I agree.

by Julie Chenreply 6705/11/2012

[quote]Andy said on Howard Stern that he would bottom if he was in love.

So is he saying he thinks he's too good to bottom?

by Julie Chenreply 6805/11/2012

RE 60 so do you think he and Rechien fought over who should be the bottom ? Can't see 1, or the other , topping - what happens when 2 bossy bottoms meet ?

by Julie Chenreply 6905/11/2012

[quote]what happens when 2 bossy bottoms meet ?

Double-ended dildo?

by Julie Chenreply 7005/11/2012

As someone who knows a lot of people in Lance's circle, yes Lance is a top. It is sort of well known.

by Julie Chenreply 7105/11/2012

I would not even be willing to discuss shitting upon Andy Cohen, which is all I'd ever do to him, since that's what he's done to American TV.

by Julie Chenreply 7205/11/2012

[quote]As someone who knows a lot of people in Lance's circle, yes Lance is a top. It is sort of well known.

If it's well known, I'm guessing he really must get around, eh?

What a slut.

by Julie Chenreply 7305/11/2012

Ah yes r72, this is what we gays do, we shit on other gay men that are successful and live their lives openly.

by Julie Chenreply 7405/11/2012

"gay men that are successful and live their lives openly."

Successful at foisting his no-talent-worship of bitchy cunty housewives?

Successful for foisting his extreme lack of taste upon fraus and gullible viewers?

Successful at pretending he can feign not narcissisticly gabbing about himself for one minute and pretend to be a talk show host?

Pretend he doesn't hit on every single nute male who gets anywhere near him?

Yeah, whatever Gladys.

by Julie Chenreply 7505/11/2012

WOW! What a twisted message R74. If you think the garbage Andy Cohen puts on TV is "nice things," that says a lot about you. Did you ever manage to get a double-wide or are you still in a single?

by Julie Chenreply 7605/11/2012

R 74 thinks LOUD PLAID jackets, no socks and fuschia skinny jeans with an intentionally not-matching straw fedora hat is a BOLD summer LOOK!

by Julie Chenreply 7705/11/2012

[quote]I've noticed this too. Poor thing can't keep a man for anything, and they all just want [Lance's] money.

Who's to say Lance is even rich? What has he done since he was in that boy band? And I saw an American Greed episode on CNBC saying that those band members weren't paid SHIT...that pervy fat manager of theirs took it all (the guy's currently in jail for fraud, I believe).

Oh, and if Lance is a top that means Reichen is a bottom! Yum!!!

by Julie Chenreply 7805/11/2012

Cute! I haven't seen a lot of him either but I totally agree with R55. He seems guileless and sweet in that clip at R45. If he appreciates Amy Sedaris, then he's okay by me.

I read about him in that thread started after they did the SNL skit on him. So many people don't like him because he has "foisted" his shows on the American public.

Who cares? They wouldn't be on if people didn't want to watch them. Blame the public - they are the ones that let the Housewives shows flourish while an interesting show like "Awake" tanks from lack of viewers.

If he wasn't churning it out (and making money for it) somebody else would be doing it.

by Julie Chenreply 7905/11/2012

I don't watch Watch What Happens Live but based on the interviews I've seen him do Andy seems like a nice guy.

He didn't say he fucked Lance Bass. He said he made out with him.

by Julie Chenreply 8005/11/2012

Of course Reichen is a bottom. He may have that man's body, but his wimpy voice, and manner, screams 'Fuck me please.........anyone'.

by Julie Chenreply 8105/11/2012

"If he wasn't churning it out (and making money for it) somebody else would be doing it."

That's how I feel about my neighborhood crystal meth dealer. I mean, really! Andy's a (snort) sweeeeeeetie!

by Julie Chenreply 8205/11/2012

I don't get why everyone thinks this cross eyed, bucktoothed Oompa Loompa is so fucking hot.

Even if he was physically hot, his obnoxious personality makes me want to punch him in the nuts.

by Julie Chenreply 8305/11/2012

R78 I think he's probably rich compared to the rest of us, considering he used to live in this Beverly Hills mansion a few years ago:

by Julie Chenreply 8405/11/2012

And what is wrong with that, r81?

by Julie Chenreply 8505/11/2012

Andy made me touch his dirty pillows! *sob*

by Julie Chenreply 8605/11/2012

I inflicted a world of hurt on Andy. Any surprise he's not cross-eyed?

by Julie Chenreply 8705/11/2012

r88

I call them love gas

by Julie Chenreply 8905/11/2012

Fart talk is not permitted on DL. You will be banned. MODERATOR!!!

by Julie Chenreply 9005/12/2012

In what world is he cute? Mars? Venus? Hitler shaped worlds?

by Julie Chenreply 9105/12/2012

[quote]In what world is he cute? Mars? Venus? Hitler shaped worlds?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

by Julie Chenreply 9205/12/2012

Andy is def cute! Yes he is a little bit absorbed in pop culture, but his shows are part of pop culture. You cannot blame him for being so involved with his work. You bitches are just jealous! I am happy for Andy C. good fortune and luck! Way 2 go Andy!

by Julie Chenreply 9307/23/2012

He always comes across as a whiny brat. That voice! I can't get past his grating personality to see the 'good looks'. I heard second hand that he's a horrible boss.

by Julie Chenreply 9507/23/2012

He has made major contributions to the dumbing down of America.

by Julie Chenreply 9607/23/2012

But why do I feel he's got major brat-peen going on....thick, and tasty.

by Julie Chenreply 9707/23/2012

Some of you bitches must know something. A random girl tweeted on Twitter she saw Andy Cohen driving around the Hamptons with a twink in his car the other month. Page Six said Andy was spotted on the beach kissing a guy with their legs on top of each other. Who is the mystery man? Is Cohen finally off the market? I doubt it because if he were there would be more spottings of him with the same guy.

by Julie Chenreply 9807/26/2012

Andys cutesy act is for the straight girls. They eat that shit up, he knows this.

He isnt like that in his real life. Hes smart, and very together. He can be silly when hes out with friends, for sure when hes drinking, but you dont see the WWHL persona all that often.

by Julie Chenreply 9907/26/2012

I fucked him, no sleeping involved.

by Julie Chenreply 10007/26/2012

Andy's family is made of money. They owned Allen Foods, a big midwest food company. They recently sold it for a hundred million bucks.

by Julie Chenreply 10107/26/2012

You bitches are too funny.

You'd KILL for Andys job. "Oh no, I wouldnt put this tripe out on television. No, not me."

LIARS.

by Julie Chenreply 10207/26/2012

No, I am NOT willing to discuss sleeping with Andy Cohen, but I AM willing to reply to R88 that no, generally speaking, Andy Cohen does not fart during sex.

by Julie Chenreply 10307/27/2012

Went to his book signing last week. He is very good looking but you totally notice his lazy eye up close. Perez was on his show and said the gays give good stories about him in bed but everytime a post is made here no one knows at least one story of him hooking up with someone.I don't think he hooks up like that.

by Julie Chenreply 10409/17/2012

[quote]You'd KILL for Andys job.

Sounds like thoughts from someone who aspires to move on up to living in a double-wide.

While it would be nice to have his bank account, do you honestly think anyone wants to be known as a major contributor to the dumbing down of this nation? While R102 thinks others aspire to such things, there's no doubt that Cohen's shows are aimed at folk like 102.

by Julie Chenreply 10509/17/2012

Looks like Andy has a new bf.

Well, after going thru all the women in Hollywood, it sort of makes sense he'd go for a girly man like Andy!

by Julie Chenreply 10609/22/2012

[quote]Fess up - Anyone out there willing to discuss sleeping with Andy Cohen?

That would be the same people willing to discuss sleeping with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.

by Julie Chenreply 10709/22/2012

Andy looks better in clothes. Check out his recent Miami pool pics. No ass, moobs and a fat waist. No thanks.

by Julie Chenreply 10804/10/2013

He's adorable. Neither he nor Anderson hid their infatuation with each other. I bet they giggled through sex.

He's cute and smart and funny. I'd love to date him if I were single. His parents seem like a lot of fun too.

by Julie Chenreply 10904/10/2013

He seems like he throws tantrums, like full-on kicking and screaming, when he doesn't get his way. There's just something so infantile about him.

by Julie Chenreply 11004/10/2013

He seems incredibly asexual to me. Girl has no swag whatsoever. And I saw the Miami pics. Yikes...

by Julie Chenreply 11107/02/2013

His overexposure will derail his career. If his social climbing doesn't do it first. Or the stupid "aren't I cute" faces he makes after nearly every sentence.

by Julie Chenreply 11207/02/2013

I've read that he's well-known for his stepping over and sometimes stomping on people as part of his social climbing.

by Julie Chenreply 11307/02/2013

He'll even pretend an audience member wants to know if Oprah swims in the lady pond.

by Julie Chenreply 11408/27/2013

Anyone who sleeps with him is getting paid to do it.

by Julie Chenreply 11508/28/2013

Omg basing in many of the hateful messages about Andy Cohen and Lance Bass, there is no doubt that many of you have internal homophobia issues, Hating on our celebrities, instead of love and support them. They are the one who represent us. So sad is call self hatred, that's why we don't grow as a community.

Some calling Lance Bass a slut, I am sure that had celebrated Madonna having sex with multiples men for decades and appearing in stage almost naked. What a hypocrisy and obsession with mostly of the gay men of idolize heterosexual female celebrities and minimize and hate on the gay celebrities.

by Julie Chenreply 11610/07/2013

He confirmed every negative opinion I've had about him when he admitted that when he was an INTERN at CBS News, he refused to do interview transcriptions.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

by Julie Chenreply 11710/07/2013

I had to run out the door while Andy was in the bathroom greasingnup. Wasn't into the games like plead the 5th or 10 seconds to guess celebs that turned down WWHL ( that was easy, name any A-lister) so I got away whew. Took one look at that hairy ass that begged to be eaten then stuffed, not up to it especially after eating one of SJP's lasagna with chopped liver & kasha. Let this be a warning to future conquests for Andy, fast before any plan to address that butt. Mazel!

by Julie Chenreply 11806/11/2014

Well r118 Anderson Cooper admitted online last night that Cohen is a top.

by Julie Chenreply 11907/16/2014

[quote]I posted a story a month or so ago about some friends sitting around a pool in the Hamptons- a few of them were in the PR business in NYC- completely trashed him as a star fucker and other choice words to indicate they did not like him even a little.

I don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing to be dissed by PR types from NYC. I'd certainly be curious to know the values they draw on to them assess character. I wonder if mere mortals would recognize any.

by Julie Chenreply 12007/16/2014

[quote]Anderson Cooper admitted online last night that Cohen is a top.

Was he blackmailed into making that claim or was it just a joke?

by Julie Chenreply 12107/18/2014

[quote]The guy's not a monk. He's slept/dated some of you .

If he's slept with/dated some of us, he's pretty hard up!

I find him very hot (I have a thing for fit daddies), but I cannot stand to watch his show nonetheless.

by Julie Chenreply 12207/18/2014

[quote]The guy's not a monk. He's slept/dated some of you .

Yet again: the insane and wildly erroneous idea that everyone in the world wants to be famous and on television just because YOU yourself do.

The most bizarre tenet of narcissists...

by Julie Chenreply 12307/18/2014

I dunno why COOPS thought this was a secret. He has said it multiple times, Druan show in 2012 and Stern in 2013. Funny I do know someone who hooked up with him and he fucked Cohen...so he is not an exlcusive top...

by Julie Chenreply 12407/18/2014

[quote]Funny I do know someone who hooked up with him and he fucked Cohen...so he is not an exlcusive top...

You'll probably get the same story from anyone who has been with Cohen. He's a queen who is trying for a macho image.

by Julie Chenreply 12507/18/2014

He's semi-retarded, right? If so, he should still be respected for his commitment to and accomplishments with the network, regardless of the misogynistic and repulsive digital diarrhea they produce.

by Julie Chenreply 12607/18/2014

I think he's cute, I'd sleep with him.

by Julie Chenreply 12707/18/2014

Mostly off topic. Andy had Jessica Seinfeld on his show a few months back. Jess spent the whole time looking at herself on the monitor. I don't know how Jerry can stand her.

by Julie Chenreply 12807/18/2014

He has a big nose.

by Julie Chenreply 12907/18/2014

[quote]Was he blackmailed into making that claim or was it just a joke?

It was Andy's 5th anniversary show with Anderson and Kelly Ripa as guests. The poll for the evening was which one would reveal a secret during the after show online. Coop won the poll. That is when he let it slip and Andy seemed extremely uncomfortable. It was interesting to watch because Andy was trying to change topics while Kelly was pushing him to explain exactly what that meant to the viewers. Anderson was reveling in Andy's discomfort. Andy appeared almost pissed.

by Julie Chenreply 13007/18/2014

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

MARY!!!!!!!

by Julie Chenreply 13107/18/2014

sean avery would know. now i would not mind fucking sean avery. that slut is not bad looking and I could always have my eyes closed and imagine it was sydney crsoby i was boffing.

by Julie Chenreply 13307/18/2014

I think I saw him at Fire Island when I was there with my girlfriend.

by Julie Chenreply 13407/19/2014

He looks cute clean shaven with makeup on his show but with some stubble and natural lighting can be a different story.

by Julie Chenreply 13507/19/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Julie Chenreply 13607/19/2014

So disappointed this thread is not about hunky Fess Parker.

by Julie Chenreply 13707/19/2014

He's a teeny tiny little person.

see photo:

by Julie Chenreply 13807/19/2014

[quote] Jess spent the whole time looking at herself on the monitor. I don't know how Jerry can stand her.

I don't know how they can stand each other.

by Julie Chenreply 13907/20/2014

I would love to rim his hairy ass

by Julie Chenreply 14007/20/2014

Sleeping...no?

Fucking yes, but you didn't ask me about fucking him you asked about sleeping.

by Julie Chenreply 14107/20/2014

Do instead Andy dishes about his twinks in his new book

by Julie Chenreply 14211/23/2014

Why is everyone such a mean nasty hater? Andy whom I have never met is a successful businessman, personality and so what if he is single? It is his life....

As for Lance Bass who I have met is very sweet and nice guy who is now married , and yes haters he is rich look it up worth around 20 M.

by Julie Chenreply 14301/15/2015

Hmm I am not a regular on this site. I ended up here snooping around the web for info about Andy because I have a big crush on him. I think he's charismatic and physically and behaviorally adorable. I understand why some people wouldn't be attracted to his personality, but jeez--you guys are really nasty.

I'm not surprised by the ageism. I am 36 and therefore I know how each new decade of life brings on greater rejection from men, both gay and straight. For those who say "ewww" because he is "so old"...um, I guess I hope you die young so that you won't have to hate yourself, too? Time passes. We get older. It's not a contagious disease: it's your fate. Accept it and move on.

I AM surprised by the internalized homophobia. It seems like at least half the posts here mock Andy Cohen for his flamboyant mannerisms (which don't even seem all that flamboyant compared to many, but I'm not bothered by it so maybe I am partially blind to it). Really, 99 of every 100 gay men I've ever met who considered themselves "straight acting" not only did not come off as straight to me, but as actually kind of...creepy. I don't know if that's from desperately trying to "act" like someone else, or just self-hate or what, but it's weird. Sadly, I've heard Andy "defend" himself as on the less flamboyant end of things, too--several times. So it seems he's got issues with his self-image as well, which is a big turnoff.

I get it. This is an anonymous gossip site where people are mean for fun. Still, a lot of the comments here are saddening to me if they are made by gay men. If this is how we think when we are alone with ourselves, then it's no wonder why some straight men are so condemning.

With that out of the way, someone spill the beans on Andy's dick. He does look kind of short, and I discovered that in my own slutty youth (without exception) that short guys are very well compensated for the vertical inches they didn't get. :)

No, I'm not Andy, but go ahead and say I am anyway. Because that's the "clever" joke made by every fourth respondent... And stop calling gay people and people over 40 gross. You're both. Deal with it.

by Julie Chenreply 14401/24/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Julie Chenreply 14501/24/2015

I have seen one picture of him. I have never listened to him on radio or watched him on television. I've never read his book. I base my opinions solely on the posts I read of gay men on DL.

Because of you all, I hate him.

Thank you. And, good day.

by Julie Chenreply 14601/24/2015

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Julie Chenreply 14701/24/2015

I bet he giggles when he unloads

by Julie Chenreply 14801/24/2015

by Julie Chenreply 14901/24/2015

He's a gusher?! Hot.

by Julie Chenreply 15001/24/2015

He says he's a top because he knows that makes top guys want to conquer him. When he talks about pass around party bottoms he's just letting the world know his MO.

by Julie Chenreply 15101/25/2015

I can't stand his smartass smirk, his nelly melodramatic attitude and his whole personality in general. Seriously, it's amazing what a bad attitude can do to ruin someone's looks. He's an otherwise relatively decent looking guy, but as soon as he opens his mouth, it's over. I can't stand pissy queens like him.

by Julie Chenreply 15201/25/2015

R152 sounds like a pissy qween.

by Julie Chenreply 15301/25/2015

R142 No he doesn't dish about his twinks. He does write about some dates he went on, but the book revolves around Anderson, Kelly, Mark, Bryan and assorted other "fabulous" people and their "fabulous" lives.

by Julie Chenreply 15401/25/2015

No

by Julie Chenreply 15505/20/2015

Twice

by Julie Chenreply 15705/21/2015

Andy's dog is posting at R157.

by Julie Chenreply 15805/21/2015

Yuppp

by Julie Chenreply 15905/22/2015
Need more help? Click Here.