Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dick Morris: "Mitt Romney will win the election in a landslide."

But given the historical fact that the final results are almost always worse for the president and almost never better, we really need to focus on the Obama vote share rather than his lead or lack of one against Romney. If Obama is, indeed, getting 44 percent of the vote, he is likely facing, at least, an 11-point loss. If he is getting 47 percent of the vote, he is looking, at least, at a 6-point defeat. (Given the fact that six of the eight incumbent presidents not only lost the undecided, but finished lower than the pre-election survey predicted, it would be more likely that Obama’s margin of defeat would be greater than even these numbers suggest.)There are other indications of a Republican landslide in the offing. Party identification has moved a net of eight points toward the GOP since the last election. In Senate races, there are currently eight Democratic-held seats where Republicans are now leading either the Democratic incumbent or the Democratic candidate for the open seat.The predictions of a close election are all based on polling of registered voters — not likely voters — and fail to account for the shift in votes against the incumbent that has been the norm of the past presidential contests.

by Anonymousreply 34810/27/2014

Oh Freeper OP, I do admire your perseverance in the face of what will certainly be a face-plant of historic dimension for the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2012

ROTFLMFAO!

Jesus. What a cretin.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2012

He quotes Rasmussen as part of his evidence, even though it is one of the most inaccurate pollsters out there.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2012

A new poll has just been released for NBC News/Wall Street Journal.

It has Obama up by 6 points.

Obama 49, Romney 43 [Obama +6]

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2012

Dick Morris is one of those douchebags who hasn't been close to the seat of power for 20 years, but still thinks he has insight. He doesn't.

He's just another, useless, old hack. DC is littered with them.

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2012

This nation has proven itself foolish enough to elect all manner of embarrassments and worse, but Morris is advertising here. What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 1604/19/2012

Morris has an amazing track record of being wrong, almost ALL the time. It's remarkable, and you could make a very good career out of simply saying the opposite of what he says.

Why is he still employed?

Because he gives the freepers the red meat they want to eat.

by Anonymousreply 1704/19/2012

they're such hypocrites. wasn't this guy punted from the White House staff for letting prostitutes eavesdrop on his conversations with President Clinton?

repubs embraces this creep...?

by Anonymousreply 1804/19/2012

F&F the FReeper shitstain OP

by Anonymousreply 2104/19/2012

Didn't he say the same thing about McCain and Palin?

And who gives a shit what he thinks? He's a loser piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 2204/19/2012

What?! R23

by Anonymousreply 2404/19/2012

Dick Morris is the bag lady of American political journalism.

by Anonymousreply 2504/19/2012

Other predictions by Dick Morris:

Claim: In March, Morris said of Trump: "I think he's gonna run, I think he's got a good shot at the nomination and I think if he were nominated he could beat Obama... I think he'll just clobber him." Outcome: In May, Trump announced he would not run for president.

Claim: In September 2010 Morris made the claim on Fox News's The O'Reilly Factor. "I predict there will be a government shutdown." Outcome Congress averted a potential shutdown with a last-minute budget deal.

Claim: Hillary Clinton and Condoleezza Rice will likely face off against each other in the 2008 presidential elections. Morris literally wrote the book on this prediction, Condi vs. Hillary. Outcome: Neither candidates ran in the 2008 general election. But Morris's book is available to buy on Amazon for $0.01.

Claim: Republican Rick Lazio will beat Democrat Hillary Clinton for New York's U.S. Senate seat. In 2000, Morris went on The O'Reilly Factor and said "I think Lazio is, at this point, more likely to win it than Hillary, because, if Hillary is at 48 percent -- or even at 49 percent, or even at 50 percent -- a lot of her vote of minorities, a lot of her -- who have no real reason to vote in the presidential race." Outcome: Hillary Clinton won the Senate race.

Let's face it, this guy couldn't predict 6:00 at 5:30

by Anonymousreply 2704/19/2012

Obama has this locked up. I'm not even worried about it and don't plan to pay attention to this any more.

by Anonymousreply 2804/19/2012

Obama will be reelected easily.

by Anonymousreply 2904/19/2012

Dick always puts a foot in his mouth. He loves them feet.

by Anonymousreply 3004/19/2012

Well, you know more than the rest of us, R28

by Anonymousreply 3104/20/2012

Jon Stewart put him through the wringer tonight, calling him on his disingenuous flip-flop supporting Mittens. Morris is like a queenier version of Harvey Fierstein.

by Anonymousreply 3204/20/2012

Was he the one who did foot stuff with hookers?

by Anonymousreply 3304/20/2012

This is good news.

Dick Morris is always wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3404/20/2012

[quote] Has Dick Morris EVER been right??

Has he ever been LEFT?

by Anonymousreply 3504/20/2012

EVEN IF OBAMA CAN WIN THIS EASILY DOESN'T MEAN YOU MUST BE COMPLACENT... ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO VOTE, THE REPUBLICANS COULD STILL STEAL THIS FROM UNDER US, EVEN BY A THIN MARGIN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3604/20/2012

Dick Morris doesn't strike me as queeny, just as a nasty little worm.

His one claim to fame was getting caught toe-sucking prostitutes. (female, as I recall.)

by Anonymousreply 3704/20/2012

The only leeches in this country are the Republican and their welfare for the rich.

by Anonymousreply 3906/13/2012

I really hate to use "lol," but I really did after reading R38.

He resurrected a thread about a toe-sucking douche who has to pay hookers because no woman would sleep with him for free.

Demoncrats[sic]? Really?

So lame.

by Anonymousreply 4006/13/2012

[quote] Demoncrats[sic]? Really?

that's a typical FReeper meme

by Anonymousreply 4106/13/2012

How much money has Bain paid this loser?

by Anonymousreply 4206/13/2012

Oh R43, you're so dumb. Even though I dislike Obama your ridiculous comments about Obama's intentions to "destroy" this county are so stupic. Do you even believe your own BS?

by Anonymousreply 4407/25/2012

You resurrected a thread about a fugly, toe-sucking troll to write that hysterical nonsense?

You are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4507/25/2012

Oh Freepers, give me a break. Yesterday, an NBC News Poll came out with Obama having a 49% approval rating and 43% disapproval while Romney has a 35% approval and 40% disapproval. This is the first time they can remember that a Republican nominee for president has a higher disapproval rating than an approval rating. Along with that, when asked who could handle foreign policy better, Obama gets 49% over Romney's 40%. The first time since LBJ/Goldwater that a Democrat polls higher on that than the Republican.

The only landslide Romney will see is the one that buries him when Obama wins re-election.

by Anonymousreply 4607/25/2012

Mitt's support is dependent upon how stupid, hypocritical and delusional your imagination is when it comes what Obama has done - having no resemblance to reality.

A Typical Mitt Romney supporter --hypocrite. I think these needs its own thread if there isn't one:

[quote]Star of Romney ‘My Hands Didn’t Build This’ Ad Received Millions in Government Loans and Contracts

by Anonymousreply 4707/25/2012

And I predict that the foot sniffer will continue to get fatter and fatter. Obama=53%.

by Anonymousreply 4807/25/2012

Other Dick Morris predictions:

Hillary Clinton and Condoleezza Rice will face off against each other in the 2008 presidential elections.

There will be a government shut-down in 2010

Donald Trump will run for president and probably get the nomination.

Rick Lazio will beat Hillary Clinton for New York's U.S. Senate seat

This clown couldn't predict six o'clock at 5:30

by Anonymousreply 4907/25/2012

Hey lay off Dick Morris, would you please? He's a good customer.

by Anonymousreply 5007/25/2012

The most comically ridiculous book I own is "vote.com", written by dick morris in 1999. it is so utterly devoid of anything other than claim after claim that "the internet will change our lives" and "vote.com [his web site at the time, maybe still today] is showing how people will take back the power."

It was a gift to me from a relative who I am pretty sure didn't know very much about dick morris, but assumed that the overarching topics of politics and the internet would interest me.

Anyway, I've hung onto to it just because it is good for a chuckle every once in awhile. Besides, if I got rid of it, I would have to rethink what the worst book I own is.

by Anonymousreply 5107/25/2012

Craig T. Nelson, another conservative moron.

How is it I never saw this before?:

by Anonymousreply 5207/25/2012

Dick Morris - always happy to say whatever the GOP wants to hear! It helps pay for more hookers!

by Anonymousreply 5307/25/2012

The only poll/data that matters is 538, which has Obama winning the electoral college comfortably.

It doesn't matter what the national polls are saying - only the electoral college predictions.

by Anonymousreply 5407/25/2012

Woah--that was a wrong move eh, R43?

by Anonymousreply 5507/25/2012

Dick Morris looks like Oswald Cobblepot.

by Anonymousreply 5607/25/2012

Please - Morris would predict a GOP victory if Michelle Bachmann was the nominee.

by Anonymousreply 5707/25/2012

Dick Morris is SO odious.

The only way the Republicans can win is with vote trickery which they are trying to do, inventing bogus laws to ban people from voting. Bet they will try to turn people away on voting day.

by Anonymousreply 5807/25/2012

If by "Mitt Romney" Morris means "Barack Obama."

by Anonymousreply 5907/25/2012

Turnout is key. I agree Morris is an ass and a fool, but I don't think this is "in the bag" for Obama. I think if Obama's key constituencies don't turn out in record numbers, he will have a close race, and close races are easier to steal. Women, minorities, youth voters all need to get on the damned bus!

by Anonymousreply 6007/25/2012

I'm glad Moris made this prediction. He is so consistently wrong on his predictions I feel encouraged.

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2012

For DM to be right, the Republican Party would have to convince registered Republicans to vote for a Mormon leader of what many consider an anti-Christian cult. People always fear the unknown, and they know what they're getting with Obama and his advisers.

by Anonymousreply 6207/25/2012

sorry, dick, i doubt the repbulicans can suppress and manipulate the vote enough for this one.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2012

The American people will see Romney for what he is and isn't, and Obama will win handily with 320-342 electoral votes. Period. Everything else is desperate spin.

Romney is such an ineffective, negative, stupid, arrogant, entitled, oily cultist that no one will miss it.

by Anonymousreply 6407/25/2012

Dick Morris?

Will he still be doing his New Year show thing?

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2012

Actually [r66] I fear Big Business much more than the Federal Govt. Big Business has harmed us much more throughout the years.

by Anonymousreply 6707/30/2012

I fear your spelling, R66.

by Anonymousreply 6807/30/2012

Big business can take away alot more freedom than the government. They have proved that time and again. When they get rich, it doesn't trickle down. They keep it. Whenthe government uses the money for infrastructure and reduces healthcare costs, the rich and insurance companies don't make as much- it goes to the middle class.

by Anonymousreply 6907/30/2012

Romney win = voter fraud on a MASSIVE scale

by Anonymousreply 7007/30/2012

The government is accountable to the people if people vote and throw them out.

Big business is accountable to nobody but shareholders, and if they could profit by shitting in their grandma's mouth, the shareholders would approve it.

by Anonymousreply 7107/30/2012

I feel flattered that Victoria Jackson favors us with her attention, R68.

by Anonymousreply 7207/30/2012

Mr. R73, I don't make political predictions, so I'm not telling you Obama will win. But I am telling you you are waaaaaaaaaay off base comparing Obama to Jimmy Carter. I've been through both presidencies and both elections. Some Democrats are less than thrilled with Obama, but this is nothing like 1980. Democrats loathed Carter by election time. Loathed. That's not where we are now.

by Anonymousreply 7408/08/2012

And Romney is not Reagan. It's laughable to even think that, R73.

by Anonymousreply 7508/08/2012

R75, funny thing: The reality of Reagan has no resemblance to the idealized Reagan the idiots of today's GOP worship.

He'd be called a Communist by today's GOP standards.

by Anonymousreply 7608/08/2012

Oh,my! New poll shows that Mitt Romney is the most unpopular GOP nominee EVER:

Romney’s 40 percent favorability mark represents the lowest midsummer personal popularity rating for a presumptive presidential nominee dating back to 1948. Perhaps Romney’s only solace is that former President George H.W. Bush nursed a comparable 41 percent favorability rating at a similar point in 1988. Bush, of course, went on to comfortably win the presidential election that year — although he wasn’t facing an incumbent.

by Anonymousreply 7708/08/2012

R77, in all fairness, his popularity may have skyrocketed since purchasing "hardware stuff."

by Anonymousreply 7808/08/2012

As long as this fat fuck is alive, every four years he will predict a Republican is going to win the presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 8008/08/2012

Dick get real. If the economy worked Obama would be way down in the polls. Trust me this is not 1992 in reverse or 1980. Regan ,and Clinton were the reason bush, and Carter didn't get reelected. Not the economy. Lets face it Romney's a loser. Obama beat a Clinton. Not a easy task. Romney could not beat santorum in many states. Talk about weak. He had to outspend and still lost. santorum big mouth lost him the election. plus all the big states were liberal ,were Obama will cream Romney. Mormon factor will come out if Romney thinks he can bring religion into the picture. not by Obama , but from other people who hate Romney. I just have to watch him and his fake wife, and i know that i just cant stand them. The economy will grow and wall street can kiss obama's ass when he beats the tax cheat , plastic , bad singer, corporate raider fraud Romney is.

by Anonymousreply 8208/11/2012

Hey r81, how many children have you adopted to give help to the infants in need to stop abortions? How much have you donated to orphans homes and children in needs fund? How much do you care about the born over the unborn?

by Anonymousreply 8308/11/2012

Suck it, Dick.

by Anonymousreply 8408/11/2012

I am so glad to her Dick Morris make that statement, OP. It's very reassuring. Because Dick Morris is always 100% wrong.

by Anonymousreply 8508/11/2012

Speaking of Santorum, is it safe to say that Romney picked a 'nicer' version of Santorum for VP?

by Anonymousreply 8608/11/2012

Not really. The notoriety Ryan gained from his budget proposal and the attendant hype had him marked for VP a lng time ago. Santorum is not someonethe establishment GOP types like because he is a Diva. Romney can't stand him. He is very real in his dedication to his religious beliefs. He would not work out. Ryan is better. He's a whore and an opportunist. As well as being an authentic ideologue.

by Anonymousreply 8708/11/2012

My Obama campaign slogan would be: "Why does Paul Ryan hate your Grandmother?"

And now we shall see which alliteration resonates better:

Romney-Ryan? Obama-Biden?

I'm betting on the double "B".

by Anonymousreply 8808/11/2012

R81 is a joke, right? RIGHT??

by Anonymousreply 8908/11/2012

Who listens to this buffoon? Morris is always wrong and the article is 4 months old.

by Anonymousreply 9109/01/2012

R81, it's the republicans who treat their elderly poorly, unless it is Nancy Reagan or her ilk. Basically, they will deny care, benefits needed and/or earned, and if you are an old person, you'd better be prepared to die on the street unless you have friends or family who can afford to help you out.

by Anonymousreply 9209/01/2012

Dumb fuck @R90, did you resurrect this thread to show off your Rosetta Stone English lessons?

Look at what supports Mitt. Witness his shame.

by Anonymousreply 9309/01/2012

I imagine that Dick Morris could cause a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 9409/01/2012

I wish I could read something about this I could trust - because although I really want to believe that this WILL be a face plant, the ghost of Bush lingers.

by Anonymousreply 9709/04/2012

[quote]Why are all the democrats so upset about a comment. This just shows your insecurity.

We're not "upset" about it; we're laughing at it, since it's an incredibly, and hilariously, stupid thing to say, which is pretty much par for the course for Dick Morris. Nobody is going to win this in a "landslide." The race is going to be close and Obama has a slight edge.

by Anonymousreply 9909/05/2012

At least he didn't move his money to the Caymans and Bermuda and Saipan and Switzerland because he hates America like Romney R100

by Anonymousreply 10109/05/2012

R100 R102 is a joke....right?

[bold]RIGHT[/bold]???

by Anonymousreply 10309/05/2012

What we need to do is to stop with excessive permissiveness toward the psychopaths the Republicans put in their leadership.

by Anonymousreply 10409/05/2012

As long as talk like this encourages Democrats to get out and vote, he should keep it up. The worst thing that could happen is for Dems to get complacent.

by Anonymousreply 10509/05/2012

Democrats continued their failed strategy of permissiveness towards their Republican rivals.

by Anonymousreply 10609/05/2012

[quote]We need to stop Hussein Obama before we become another Soviet Union.

And what, specifically, is Obama doing that will turn the U.S. into another Soviet Union? Funny how you don't actually mention any policies he is promotion or actions he has taken.

[quote]Sometimes I think that America runs by Huge Idiots or incredible naiive [sic] people

Well, I think we know which it is in your case.

by Anonymousreply 10709/05/2012

[bold]NATE SILVER: [/bold]

[quote]Sept. 4: The Simple Case for Why Obama Is the Favorite By NATE SILVER I’ve been tiptoeing around this point, because I don’t think that our forecast model ought to represent the totality of our analysis about the election.

[quote]But if you look at the right-hand column of this page, you’ll notice that our forecast has moved toward Barack Obama over the past several days. It now gives him about a three-in-four chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6. ...(snip)

[quote]And if Mr. Obama gets a bounce that’s a bit better than modest — say, he leads in the national polls by in the neighborhood five or six points next week, as Mr. Bush did following his convention in 2004 — Mr. Romney’s position will start to look fairly grim.

[quote]It may be presumptuous, of course, to assume that Mr. Obama will get any bounce at all. And even a strong speech in Charlotte could seem futile if we get a poor jobs report on Friday. By this time next week, we could be talking about how Mr. Romney’s two-point bounce looks good compared with Mr. Obama’s zero-point bounce.

by Anonymousreply 10809/05/2012

Please stop responding to the illiterate troll. He keeps bumping the thread because that's what illiterate trolls do.

by Anonymousreply 10909/05/2012

You can register to vote online. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

[bold]MAKE SURE EVERYONE YOU KNOW IS REGISTERED. [/bold]

[bold]FIND OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO VOTE FROM YOUR STATE. DO IT . [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 11009/05/2012

[quote]We need to stop Hussein Obama before we become another Soviet Union.

Yes, because refunding millions of dollars back to the people who have been ripped off by their insurance companies IS EXACTLY WHAT STALIN DID.

and because allowing millions of young people who are still in school or looking for jobs to be covered by their parents' Health insurance IS EXACTLY LIKE THE STALIN PURGES

and because doubling PELL grants for people to stay in school IS JUST LIKE WHEN STALIN STARVED MILLIONS OF PEASANTS

and allowing gay people to visit their own partner's in the hospital without fearing exclusion by the bigoted staff IS JUST LIKE WHEN STALIN PUT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN GULAGS

by Anonymousreply 11109/05/2012

Don't you just love when they childishly use the president's middle name as a pejorative because in their ignorant little brains, a name alone determines if someone is a bad person.

I'm sure there are no good, taxpaying Americans named Hussein.

by Anonymousreply 11209/05/2012

Well, Willard WAS a rat.

by Anonymousreply 11309/05/2012

[quote]Don't you just love when they childishly use the president's middle name as a pejorative because in their ignorant little brains, a name alone determines if someone is a bad person.

I think it's more along the lines of hoping that ill-informed voters will think to themselves, "Obama's middle name is Hussein?! Omigod! That must mean he's really a Muslim who's going to bring down the country! I can never vote for him now!"

by Anonymousreply 11409/05/2012

If he is a Muslim, then I guess he's a liberal one because today's GOP belongs in Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 11509/05/2012

More like Iran, r115.

by Anonymousreply 11609/05/2012

They used to call Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. "Bandar Bush" because he was essentially an honorary member of the Bush family. Two days after 9/11 the president sent planes to get all the bin Laden family out the U.S. and met with Bandar privately in the oval office.

Yet Obama is the Muslim? Republicans don't know their own party.

by Anonymousreply 11709/05/2012

[quote] Why are all the democrats so upset about a comment. This just shows your insecurity.

Yeah, it's not like the Republicans do that, except all the time. Or they edit what someone says, or misrepresent it, or just plain make it up.

by Anonymousreply 11909/05/2012

I don't like liberals who play the GOP's game of bigotry. American Muslims are more American than many of the worthless, uneducated "real" Americans in this country.

Keith Ellison and Michelle Bachmann both rep MN. Do you really prefer the latter?

by Anonymousreply 12009/05/2012

Introspection is not their strong suit, R119

by Anonymousreply 12109/05/2012

Dick Morris is an idiot. You can safely ignore anything he says.

by Anonymousreply 12209/05/2012

Dick Morris should go back to sucking the toes of whores.

by Anonymousreply 12309/05/2012

In his defense, he does makes more sense when those whore toes are in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 12409/05/2012

I'm starting to think R125 is a "character"

by Anonymousreply 12609/05/2012

R125 is a dirty American secret.

by Anonymousreply 12709/05/2012

[quote]WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS

I think you're a moron spouting partisan drivel that you don't understand. Do I win a prize?

by Anonymousreply 12809/06/2012

Since you asked, R125, I think you are a paid Republican poster, posting on as many liberal websites as possible, making bizarre, illiterate, ill-conceived arguments for money.

by Anonymousreply 12909/06/2012

Get a shrink, r125/r130.

by Anonymousreply 13109/06/2012

So how many hours a day does your mother let you use the internet, R130? Does she cash your Medicaid checks for you, or do they let you have your own bank account?

by Anonymousreply 13209/06/2012

To be honest, R130, I don't think of you at all.

by Anonymousreply 13309/06/2012

I think R125 is proof of America's failing education system, courtesy of the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 13409/06/2012

You'd probably be better off if you accepted a little help R125/R130.

by Anonymousreply 13509/06/2012

Seriously, r125, get an education, get a life and get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 13709/06/2012

Idiots who throw around words like 'socialism' as if it's some bad thing usually don't know what the word means. Or they equate it with 'Nazism' or some other 'ism' that connotes something evil to them. The fact is, without 'socialism', the mouth-breathing Republicans who spout off against it would have probably died out long ago.

by Anonymousreply 13809/06/2012

Yes, America does practice socialism. Corporate socialism.

by Anonymousreply 13909/06/2012

But you are. Mitt Romney's business model was all about downsizing, looting companies to reduce capacity.

by Anonymousreply 14109/10/2012

r140 is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 14209/10/2012

[quote]hard times will come if obama is elected

Why? What specific policies of Obama's will cause those "hard times?" What data do you have that will support that assertion?

None? Yeah, I thought so.

by Anonymousreply 14309/10/2012

R143 - R140 can't give you any explanations or rationale beyond the talking points. FAUX News doesn't teach you that.

by Anonymousreply 14409/10/2012

R145 i too am stockpiling gold... the chocolate ones wrapped in gold foil... so i'll be as safe as all the other gold hoarders.

did you buy your gold at $300/oz watch it rise to $3000, and then hope it will stay that high when the economy crashes and you try to find a buyer? how much gold fits in your wallet for your walking around money?

by Anonymousreply 14609/10/2012

One glimpse of that gold, and the hordes will slit the throats of the gold-hoarders.

by Anonymousreply 14709/10/2012

For fuck sake, the freeper keeps bumping this thread.

Such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 14809/10/2012

Boy, Glenn Beck has gotten desperate since everyone forgot him.

by Anonymousreply 14909/10/2012

That is one crazy-assed Obama-hating bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15109/10/2012

Is R150 a troll or is it really a lunatic cunt trying to make a point? I can't tell any more, without being close enough to see if the cat smells bad mackerel.

by Anonymousreply 15309/10/2012

Idiot thinks we don't know he's deleting cookies.

by Anonymousreply 15409/10/2012

There is a greater probability that Dick Morris will suck my dick than Obama lose.

by Anonymousreply 15609/10/2012

There is a greater probability that while Dick Morris is sucking my dick, that he will be hit by a meteor than Obama losing.

by Anonymousreply 15709/10/2012

Why is EVERY single freeper post devoid of even the tiniest hint of critical thinking?

That's a rhetorical question, of course.

by Anonymousreply 15809/10/2012

Meat and Potatoes is so sure Obama will win that you now must bet 240 to win 100

by Anonymousreply 15909/11/2012

I don't put any stock into what Dick Morris has to say. He is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 16209/13/2012

The polls say Mitt has no chance, but all the talking heads on the news keep yammering on about a close horse race.

by Anonymousreply 16309/13/2012

Well if Dick Morris is calling it for Romney then Obama must have a second term in the bag. Dick Morris is NEVER right.

by Anonymousreply 16509/13/2012

Dick Morris is prescient and pinpoint-accurate!

by Anonymousreply 16609/13/2012

r163 is correct. But that's because they have to make it seem like it's going to be close, a heated race, etc. Considering that the only hard news that TV networks really cover any more is politics, they have to whip this shit up to goose their ratings.

by Anonymousreply 16709/13/2012

Thanks for your balanced and rational post, Rush, R164. Now go eat more pills and take a long nap.

by Anonymousreply 16809/13/2012

R164 is posting up a storm in every political thread today. Someone must have left a computer on at "the home".

by Anonymousreply 16909/13/2012

Keep posting, loon. You are comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 17209/13/2012

It is funny, in a pathetic kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 17309/13/2012

[quote]socialistic zumbies... never before proud of america ...extrim islam... do we really need such a president Don't think so

Oh dear. Someone is a determined to be a bad writer. If you're so proud, please capitalize "America," and do remember pick up a dictionary at your earliest convenience. Do you need the opinions of such an illiterate hag? I don't think so.

Go take some basic grammer and writing courses and come back when you've had some learning, hun.

by Anonymousreply 17409/13/2012

[quote]MUST of won the 2nd grade spelling bee.

This is satire, right?

by Anonymousreply 17609/13/2012

Is r175 code for something?

by Anonymousreply 17709/13/2012

How was your 6-month vacation in Siberia?

by Anonymousreply 17809/15/2012

See, here's the thing, R180: we know exactly what point Dick Morris is making. And it's total bullshit, given the state of the election and the polls today.

Dick Morris has been making "points" like this for years and he's been foolishly and consistently wrong every single time.

by Anonymousreply 18109/16/2012

R179, can you at least *try* to troll us intelligently? The really best trolls try to hide the fact that they are trolls. You, on the other hand, are so blindingly obvious that we can't miss it.

by Anonymousreply 18209/16/2012

Good lord, they've scraped the bottom of the freeper barrel and now they're sending us the "zumbies." Are zumbies a little like dingleberries only bigger and wetter?

by Anonymousreply 18309/16/2012

You're the weakest link!!!

by Anonymousreply 18409/16/2012

R184, you're embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 18509/16/2012

His one claim to infamy was being an advisor and conffident to Bill Clinton during the Lewinsky scandal. And then betraying that trust when Hillary made Bill kick him to the curb. He's a self proclaimed political whore and sometime pimp. Eww. . He reminds me of the liar character on SNL years ago. "yeah, that's right. that's the ticket."

by Anonymousreply 18609/16/2012

Yesterday, idiot Morris REVERSED himself saying that his own polling showed Obama leading in a number of states. I guess we're supposed to forget the day before when he said he saw "the real polls" which showed a Romney landslide.

by Anonymousreply 18709/16/2012

I smell freepers tweaking and posting.

by Anonymousreply 19009/17/2012

R189, all your convoluted "facts", bluster, smoke and mirrors won't change one thing: most people ARE better off than 4 years ago. And most people are voting for Obama, not that quarter-billionaire liar Romney.

by Anonymousreply 19109/17/2012

Yes R192, see R193.

by Anonymousreply 19409/18/2012

And yes, we can see the freepers and tea-bagger bigots are in full panic mode now. It's hilarious how desperate they're becoming.

I LOL at their stupid bigot faces.

by Anonymousreply 19509/18/2012

You mad, R193?

by Anonymousreply 19609/18/2012

Any second thoughts, Dick?

by Anonymousreply 19809/19/2012

Every time I see Dick Morris I feel overwhelming sympathy for the hookers of the world. Those poor girls having to deal with a shithead like him.

Morris hasn't been right about anything in years. YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 19909/19/2012

R200, I really think you're wrong about this. The President has huge leads with Hispanics and women. Romney can't close the gap in either group, in fact those gaps are widening.

That's the ballgame.

by Anonymousreply 20109/19/2012

[quote]Landslide or not, Romney will pull a squeaker.

Hard to take seriously someone who fails middle school English.

by Anonymousreply 20209/19/2012

R200. Unfortunately, this race will still be tight; however, douchebag Romney is going down. He always was going to lose in a squeaker, but now Romney will lose with a little breathing room for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 20309/19/2012

[quote]I have to go with my own prediction and it is based solely on the economy.

So you're just wishing away the rest of the data, pretending it doesn't exist? And I should take you seriously, why, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 20409/19/2012

It means he expects the election to be stolen electronically, but isn't willing to cop to it.

by Anonymousreply 20509/19/2012

The only way Mittens could win would be to steal the election, and I don't think they can pull that off this time. There aren't enough "too close" swing states or they just aren't close enough steal. There's only so many votes they can fabricate, deny or obscure in order to steal the election, and unlike '00 or '04 this election is just not close enough for them to bridge the gaps with tricks and fakery.

by Anonymousreply 20609/19/2012

The Dick Morris curse strikes again. Everyone he says will win the election, loses.

by Anonymousreply 20709/19/2012

I heard a rumor he had a baby with that toesie girl?

by Anonymousreply 20809/20/2012

Maybe Dick meant Romney would quote the lyrics to "Landslide" in his concession speech?

by Anonymousreply 20909/20/2012

LMFAO @ R211's chicken little routine. Old and wise? You don't sound either, dollface.

The trolls get worse by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 21209/20/2012

R212 is half right. R211 is no doubt old, but certainly not wise. I think a better monicker would be old and scared. Or perhaps old and irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 21309/20/2012

Don't be ageist, R213. A lot of old people actually are wise, certainly wiser than younger folks as a group...and many are supporting Obama and the Democrats!

by Anonymousreply 21409/20/2012

R214 First, I said nothing negative about old people. I was actually agreeing with R211's claim they are old. Second, while many seniors may support Obama, Romney is still leading with that age group. In fact, I think its the only demographic he is leading with.

by Anonymousreply 21509/20/2012

[quote]Every time I see Dick Morris I feel overwhelming sympathy for the hookers of the world. Those poor girls having to deal with a shithead like him.

They can handle a shithead. I feel bad that those poor girls have to *look* at him.

by Anonymousreply 21609/20/2012

R217, you guys are slipping. You forgot to refer to it as the "Democrat" Party. I would think if you're going to copy/paste gibberish, you'd get that right.

Who in the hell are you kidding with that pathetic diatribe? You're in the wrong place. I suggest you look for a board where most of the people have brain damage (other than Freak Republic) because at this point, one would've had to have suffered some sort of trauma to the brain to support the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 21909/20/2012

Say goodnight, Dick.

by Anonymousreply 22009/20/2012

If Romney does win, it will be the proof finely needed for the public to realize their votes are not being counted and that we live in sham "republic."

by Anonymousreply 22109/20/2012

Democratic enthusiasm is now at least equal to Republican, according to polls; further, it is the good kind of enthusiasm, positive for the Democratic candidate rather than negative against the other guy (as with the Republicans). This portends extremely well for election turnout.

Potentially as important is that the Senate now seems very likely to remain in Democratic hands: about 3 to 1 odds, according to Nate Silver. The remarkable turnarounds in Massachusetts and Wisconsin are largely responsible. (We have skin in the game in Wisconsin, of course. Go, Tammy!) If Obama wins, the Dems only need 50 votes.

by Anonymousreply 22209/20/2012

I agree.

Even if it is close, there is no way in hell Mitt has in any way galvanized a majority of this country. I can understand apathy and people staying home, but no way could there be enough people who are so excited by the prospect of a Pres. Romney that he'd win - even if they hate Obama.

by Anonymousreply 22309/20/2012

DIck Morris is the guy who chews on hooker's toenails, right?

by Anonymousreply 22409/20/2012

Anyone who watched the DNC vs. RNC knows that Dems have genuine affection for Obama whereas the RNC was more of an opportunity for other Republicans to talk about themselves - they barely mentioned Mitt.

by Anonymousreply 22509/20/2012

prediction:Mitt will continue to "gaffe" his was down to the wire... disenheartened GOPers will stay home on election day, and Barack will landslide the day. (also Dems keep the Senate, and make big gains in the house.) and all that Republican $$$ will get them very little return on investment.

by Anonymousreply 22609/20/2012

[quote]Sounds like most of you are morons yourselves...

Talk about projection...

[quote]with only 47 days left it is still a dead heat between the two candidates

No, actually, it isn't. Obama has pulled ahead in just about every poll, with a small but significant lead.

[quote]and most of the swing states that Obama won are now also a dead heat.

And, again, no. In most of these, Obama's lead is even larger than his national lead and Romney has already pulled out of at least one of them (Pennsylvania).

[quote]Also, keep in mind there are many Americans who are ready to get Obama out of office because he has not done the things he said he would do four years ago.

Not nearly as many, apparently, as those who don't want Romney. It's also worth noting that the worst you can say about Obama is that he hasn't moved fast enough to clean up the Republican mess he was left. The worst you can say about Romney, on the other hand, is that he's advocating the very policies that led to that mess.

[quote]May not be a landslide, but Romney definitely has as good a chance of coming out on top on November 6 as Obama does

No, actually, he doesn't, which is why statisticians like Nate Silver, betting sites like InTrade, poll-tracking sites like TalkingPointsMemo and RealClearPolitics, and pundits are pointing out that Obama has a significant edge at this point.

What's interesting is nowhere in this diatribe do you talk about Romney or Ryan or the policies they are pursuing or why anyone should vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 22709/20/2012

[quote]What's interesting is nowhere in this diatribe do you talk about Romney or Ryan or the policies they are pursuing

Nether do Romney or Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 22809/20/2012

Anyone who is pro-Romney and is not a multi-millionaire is plain dumb. Box of hair dumb.

He HATES anyone outside his social class. So does his wife, Queen Ann-toinette.

by Anonymousreply 22909/20/2012

Doesn't Pat Robertson make his predictions about the election right about this time?

by Anonymousreply 23009/21/2012

THE REPUBLICKCUNTS WILL STEAL THE ELECTION JUST LIKE THEY DID IN 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23209/22/2012

r231, where do I vote to have people murdered for writing lifestyle as "life style"?

by Anonymousreply 23309/22/2012

R231/R234, do you think we don't know you're the same troll who keeps bumping this thread over and over again to write something incredibly stupid... both in syntax and thought?

Give it a rest. You're a fucking bore.

by Anonymousreply 23509/22/2012

Your breasts just exploded, R234.

by Anonymousreply 23609/22/2012

R234, you realize a lot of that debt was b/c your pal Bush DID NOT PUT THE WAR SPENDING ON THE BOOKS. Seriously, he just didn't mention it in the budgets. Obama righted that wrong b/c he wrongly assumed people like you would appreciate it and understand it.

Gas is expensive b/c we FUCKING INVADED IRAQ. The purpose wasn't to find WMDs, Bush's weird daddy issues, to avenge 9/11 or even giving a shit about the Kurds or taking the oil. We did it b/c to feed his people who were starving due to American sanctions, Saddamm overpumped oil. That 95 cent a gallon in the 90s? That was Sadamm and damn if that didn't piss the oilmen off. They wanted TO CUT THE SUPPLY OFF TO RAISE THE PRICES.

Fucking educate yourself before you open your mouth. If you talk like this in public I imagine people are embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 23709/22/2012

[quote] I hate paying 4.00 for a gallon of gasoline, when he took office gasoline was 1.80 a gallon.

r234 In Sept 2008, right before the financial crisis, the average ppg was $3.87, exactly what it is today. The average ppg in June 2008 (under Bush) was $4.12.

The reason gas dropped $1.61 when Obama was inaugurated was because the economy had ground to a standstill (again, under Bush) and there was no demand.

r237 explained about the debt.

by Anonymousreply 23809/22/2012

There is no point in attempting to educate a troll when the point in being one is to just act like an idiot.

Well done, R234.

by Anonymousreply 23909/22/2012

Is Dick Morris doing any of his electoral maps this year?

(He had them, in 2008, at Newsmax.com.)

by Anonymousreply 24009/23/2012

Dick Morris is a minister of misinformation who still works for the democrats. Morris tells conservatives what they want to hear while attempting to supress their vote with wildy optimistic predictions such as "the GOP will win 100 seats" in the 2010 election.

by Anonymousreply 24109/23/2012

The anti-Romney vote will be AT LEAST as fervent as the anti-Obama one.

Paul Ryan is crippling the USS Romney with his anti-Medicare torpedos.

But it will be Capt. Mitt himself who sinks it with his debate performances.

by Anonymousreply 24209/23/2012

bmp

by Anonymousreply 24309/23/2012

[quote] the silent majority

There's no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 24409/23/2012

"If you are feeling pessimistic about this race, don't. The values of the American people align with those of the Republican party."

by Anonymousreply 24509/23/2012

This election, nobody is voting FOR anyone.

People are voting AGAINST Obama and AGAINST Romney.

The group with the most hatred will win.

by Anonymousreply 24609/23/2012

Are you kidding me, R246? I, and most gay people I know, are definitely voting FOR Obama. Happily. Proudly.

by Anonymousreply 24709/23/2012

[quote] This election, nobody is voting FOR anyone.

Wrong. I'm voting FOR Obama.

by Anonymousreply 24809/23/2012

Who the hell invited R250?

by Anonymousreply 25509/25/2012

[quote]Mitt will win the election, but it will be close.

Not unless something changes in the next month and a half. Naturally, you haven't, and won't, post any reason for your view, since it's not based on anything resembling reality.

[quote]I'am tired of Obama being a cry baby about blaming Bush

You do have a problem with reality, don't you? Republican economic policies led to the financial meltdown under Bush, a financial meltdown that we are still digging our way out from. Is that really so difficult to understand? Interestingly, despite the historical record, Romney and Ryan are advocating for precisely those same policies that led to the meltdown in the first place.

[quote]Obama has never stepped up to the challenge of being a leader.

Really? From where I sit, he got quite a lot accomplished, against the united and unreasoning resistance of the entire Republican Congressional delegation.

[quote]I guess he is not a leader, Reagan had a far worst economy in 1980, than Obama did in 08.

No, actually Reagan didn't. And Reagan didn't have a Congress adamantly opposed to working with him. And he had a Federal Reserve Chairman who had some real room to maneuver and who wasn't afraid to make some very tough choices. The resurgence was far more attributable to Volcker than to Reagan. All Reagan managed to do was run up the deficit.

[quote]He spent his time on Obama care, or Polosi care, instead of the economy.

Other than the economic stimulus package and his other proposals, all of which have been opposed by Republicans?

Reality isn't really all that bad. You should join us here someday.

by Anonymousreply 25609/25/2012

Troll, do you understand that the only question here is "Does he keep bumping this thread to play his character as an illiterate fuck who knows nothing about politics or is it not a character?"

by Anonymousreply 25809/26/2012

The only way Mitt Romney will win the election in a landslide is if every intelligent voter in America somehow is killed in one.

by Anonymousreply 25909/26/2012

[quote]Bush opened up drilling/exploration in many states on federal land in western states.

Uh-huh, and that had zero impact on the price of gasoline.

[quote]Obama ended that excutive order when he took office, Obama halted the XL Pipeline. Want more proof than that. Obama hates big oil it is that simple.

LOL... Garbage. The Keystone pipeline was killed due to Republican action. They tried to play political games and Obama called their bluff. It's back in environmental review and will likely get built once that's done. Domestic drilling is *up* under Obama.

[quote]Supply and demand that dictates price, econmics 101.

Moron, the U.S. doesn't have the supply to meet its demand. You can "drill, baby, drill" all you want and it's not going to take care of more than a couple percentage points of demand. R238 had it exactly right and you're rather stupidly and embarrassingly wrong. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 26009/26/2012

"Supply and demand that dictates price, econmics 101."

So you'll expect the price of diamonds to come down, now that that Russian mother-lode has been found?

by Anonymousreply 26109/28/2012

Ooh, listen to the redneck racist with the IQ of 35 at r262.

Mitt the Shit is going down BIG, fucktard - we will all be laughing at you on November 7th, and you'll have to accept at black man as your Commander-in-Chief -your PRESIDENT -for four more years.

by Anonymousreply 26309/30/2012

Poor r262.

It's like he stumbled upon this website when he was googling "matthew bomer gay" on his Compaq laptop while his massive wife waddled out for an evening of bingo.

Surprised to find that other men who openly profess to love cock share different political views from his own.

Realizing that there is another unexplored facet to his self-loathing, he shoots a metaphorical load all over the place.

Pardon him for knowing nothing about the Obama's personal finances (he probably isn't even aware that President Obama's tax returns are a matter of public record while Mitt Romney refuses to release more than two year).

Just a sad little man, our friend r22.

by Anonymousreply 26409/30/2012

[quote]P.S. Global Warming is a myth, the world has been burning fossil fuels for about 100 years.

Ah, ever the kicker. As if the first five paragraphs were not sufficient enough to establish your total lack of credibility.

I am thrilled to see this thread be bumped every few days or so because, with each passing week, it makes Morris look more and more like the toe-sucking fool that he is.

by Anonymousreply 26809/30/2012

What color is the sky on your planet, R265/66/67/69? Ours here is blue.

by Anonymousreply 27010/01/2012

[quote]Just go to Energy Imformation Administration, a government agency. We have enough oil for 200 years here.

Sigh... No, we don't. And no amount of wishing will make that statement true. We import 50% to 60% of our total oil needs and that number is expected to rise. Oil drilling is *up* over the past several years under Obama but we simply don't have the reserves to meet our demand.

[quote]Obama, is not a leader, he does not have the American peoples best interest at hand.

Oh, garbage. Partisan drivel.

[quote]All Obama wants is waste Tax payer dollars on green energy, which does not work

Gee, I must have imagined all those advances in wind, solar, geothermal, tidal, etc. over the past couple of decades.

[quote]China has us beat on solar panel cost per unit. He just invested more TAX PAYER DOLLARS in another solar panel company.

Now, see, personally, if I were installing solar panels in U.S. houses and businesses to bring down our overall energy costs and reduce our reliance on foreign oil, I'd like those panels and technologies to come from U.S. firms rather than Chinese firms. And I'd like the U.S. to be at the forefront of the next generation of energy technologies so that we can reap the benefit of selling those technologies all over the world. You obviously feel differently.

[quote]If Obama were a C.E.O of a company he would have been fired in first 6 Months.

LOL.... Actually, he had a pretty damn good first 6 months, successfully handling an economy in free-fall that was hemorrhaging millions of jobs, and so on.

[quote]Sooner Obama is out of office the better off as a nation we will be.

Funny how people like you just cannot bring yourself to discuss Romney's actual policies. Or Obama's, for that matter. Why is that?

[quote]P.S. Global Warming is a myth, the world has been burning fossil fuels for about 100 years.

Thank you for confirming that we don't need to take you seriously.

by Anonymousreply 27110/01/2012

[quote]It was exposed December 2010 in e-mails from a scientist over the internet. That a group of his associates were revising earths temperture up, when their numbers showed that the earth was cooling.

You do realize that that story is a lie, right? That it was debunked a long time ago by multiple independent investigations? Just checking.

[quote]We still have aleast 3 years before Al Gore's prophesy comes true on global warming.

And which prophesy [sic] was that, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 27210/01/2012

[quote]Only private land drilling is permitted, not on public land or Federal land, that is why drilling is up but not much.

As with everything else you've posted on this thread, that's false.

[quote]North Dakota has the lowest unemployment rate in the nation 5%.

And your point is?

[quote]If renewable energy was so great the private sector would be investing their own capital.

"If the Internet was so great the private sector would be investing their own capital."

"If the Interstate system was so great the private sector would be investing their own capital."

[quote]let China invest the capital.

And reap the rewards? Why do you hate America so much?

[quote]When the stimulus signed green energy was part of it, the money went to china.

As with everything else you've posted on this thread, that's false.

[quote]The Government should open up drilling/exploration.

It has. And it still won't get us to energy independence.

by Anonymousreply 27410/01/2012

[quote]don't believe the mainstream media. Do the research.

Translation: only listen to the alternate reality proposed by Fox News! All those "facts" and "information" out there is a lie!

by Anonymousreply 27610/01/2012

[quote]Do the research.

LOL... Considering that pretty much everything you've posted on this thread is provably false and that you haven't been able to support a single one of your assertions, perhaps you should follow your own advice?

by Anonymousreply 27710/01/2012

blah blah blah. I passionately dislike any country myself that allows an idiot like you to vote.

by Anonymousreply 27910/03/2012

All this bitter hate for Obama is quite amusing. At least on Datalounge where you can read it from afar without having to fear that some spit is landing on your face while those shill freepers spill their bile.

by Anonymousreply 28010/03/2012

[quote]the real truth of the obama story is that his only deep wish for America(God bless her) has to do with his ideology.

Really? And what "ideology" is that?

[quote]He passionately dislikes this country. period. end of the story. Wants to weaken it as much as it's posible.

LOL... And your evidence for this is, what, exactly?

[quote]And doing very good job too ,thanks to all naiive good ,honest people, he seduced.

Oh, dear. I've been "seduced!" Woe is me! How will I ever survive? What's notable, of course, is that you're not able to come up with a single quote that shows that Obama "passionately dislikes this country," nor with a single policy or directive of his that has in any way "weaken[ed]" it.

[quote]i prey all the time that he will not win. Please, God don't let Obama win.

I prey [sic] all the time that people like you will continue speaking out in just this way, as with nutcases like you spouting partisan bullshit like this, Obama's chances of re-election increase.

by Anonymousreply 28110/03/2012

And you honest think that Mitt Romney DOES respect the middle class, R282?

On a related topic, exactly what in Romney's policies would reverse current unemployment trends?

Smarter trolls, please.

by Anonymousreply 28310/04/2012

Holy Christ, this motherfucking troll keeps bumping this thread.

Why do you insist on constantly putting the image of an ugly little nebbish sucking on a whore's toes in my head.

by Anonymousreply 28410/04/2012

Well R285, that's one way to admit that you have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation.

Sayonara, sucker!

by Anonymousreply 28610/04/2012

"Obama and the liberals get rich off our government."

r262 is certifiable. And, i suspect, not American.

by Anonymousreply 28710/04/2012

I meant r282 with the quote.

But r262 is still a moron.

by Anonymousreply 28810/04/2012

lol

by Anonymousreply 28910/04/2012

[quote]they have lost about 5,000 dollars on the avg. yearly income

As a result of the economic collapse that was caused by the policies that Mitt Romney is advocating.

[quote]obamacare will cost 2500 dollars extra on top of healthcare that is already being payed

You do realize that this statement is completely false, right?

[quote]no new jobs created in 4 years.

Oh, you mean like the 4.5 million new private sector jobs created under Obama?

[quote]Also 8.1% unemployment rate

As a result of the economic collapse that was caused by the policies that Mitt Romney is advocating.

[quote]Iam not favor of a centralized Government. We as people lose freedoms, That is what Obama wants and his liberal friends.

Uh-huh. This is just as accurate as your other statements.

[quote]Obama and the liberals get rich off our government.

ROFL.... You really are stupid, aren't you? You're not just pretending?

[quote]Obama had 3 branchs of governmet for 2 years he could of pass a substanial tax increase on the rich.

ROFL.... Q.E.D. Not only did he not have "three branches of government," since the third branch of government is the judicial branch, but he only had the Senate for a few months, not two years.

[quote]Also the liberals keep talking about the poor, that has been going on for 40 years or more, it is all talk no substance. If they took action on those issues, we won't need them anymore. No solutions that is the liberal way.

Funny how you can't actually discuss Romney's policies. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 29010/05/2012

You're an idiot and a liar R291, so typical of conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 29210/06/2012

Would people please stop responding to the troll who keeps bumping this thread?

by Anonymousreply 29410/06/2012

[quote]The last comment written by anonymous in a line by line "response" to someone else's comments was riddled with lies and ignorance.

And yet you are you unable to identify even a single false statement in that reply. Why is that?

[quote]That is what happens when a moron libtard is "informed" by propaganda websites.

ROFL.... Oh, the irony....

[quote]Just keep talking Liberals. Just keep talking.

Oh, we will; we will. Someone has to point out the blatant lies propagated by you and your candidate. We also will continue to point out that you're so afraid of your candidate's policies that you cannot bring yourself to discuss them or defend them.

[quote]Thats exactly whats led to Obama trailing in most polls now.

You really don't live in the real world, do you?

by Anonymousreply 29610/07/2012

Romney has as much of a chance as a snowball in hell!

by Anonymousreply 29710/11/2012

[quote]DM also said that there would be a "landslikde" in 2010, the polls said it would be D's that won.

Huh? The polls clearly showed Republicans winning in 2010, which they did.

[quote]The R's won in an unprecedented landslide.

There wasn't anything "unprecedented" about the "landslide" in 2010.

Morris is, as usual, full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 29910/11/2012

How unbelievably shocking that people driving into and out of Beverly Hills would be honking for Romney. That's quite a case for his victory you present there, r300.

by Anonymousreply 30110/11/2012

Actually, I work at UCLA and there was NOWHERE NEAR the amount of people that R302 trollbot was claiming there was.

by Anonymousreply 30310/11/2012

Even Scott Rasmussen admits that Dick Morris's predictions are nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 30410/11/2012

Do I have to say "Oh, Dear", asshole R305?

by Anonymousreply 30610/14/2012

[quote]Dick was a profit...you guys are going down. Just wish I was there to see every one of your faces on by 10pm Nov. 6th. Thanks Dick...anyone with a brain knew this!!

Another member in good standing of Illiterates For Romney.

by Anonymousreply 30710/14/2012

To the brainiac at r305, "profit" should be spelled "PROPHET" in the context in which you were laughably attempting to use it. Nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 30810/14/2012

Really, R305, if you're going to troll here, can you at least try to do it intelligently? This was way too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 30910/14/2012

Romney Proudly Explains How He's Turned Campaign Around: 'I'm Lying More,' He Says

"I’m lying a lot more, and my lies are far more egregious than they’ve ever been," a smiling Romney told reporters while sitting in the back of his campaign bus, adding that when faced with a choice to either lie or tell the truth, he will more than likely lie. "It’s a strategy that works because when I lie, I’m essentially telling people what they want to hear, and people really like hearing things they want to hear. Even if they sort of know that nothing I’m saying is true."

"It’s a freeing strategy, really, because I don’t have to worry about facts or being accurate or having any concrete positions of any kind," Romney added.

by Anonymousreply 31010/14/2012

Dick Morris said Romney won last night's debate and looked more presidential than Obama did. Does he have some special kind of TV that shows a different debate than the one the rest of us watched? If not, he's smoking crack.

by Anonymousreply 31110/17/2012

That person that stated: "Morris seems to be forgetting that most Presidents who get-relected do so by a larger margin the 2nd time than the 1st time and that all Presidents within the last 40 years have gotten re-elected except Carter & Bush 1." Forgot to mention LBJ (who refused to run) and Ford who lost to Carter (yuck).

by Anonymousreply 31210/17/2012

Wash his mouth out with soap and use the hickory switch on his ass.

by Anonymousreply 31310/17/2012

[quote]Does he have some special kind of TV that shows a different debate than the one the rest of us watched?

Yes. His view is blocked by some hooker's feet.

by Anonymousreply 31410/17/2012

R315, what "failed record" are you talking about? Obama ended DADT, had Bin Laden killed, saved the auto industry and dug us mostly out of the economic hole created by the idiot Bush. Seems like a pretty successful record to me. That's why i'm voting for him.

by Anonymousreply 31610/18/2012

You trolls are really in overdrive during the last couple of days. Also, it's cute that you're pretending to be some random concerned citizen by adopting a handle.

by Anonymousreply 31710/18/2012

R315 Should be louie420 because he is so outrageously off the mark it's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 31910/18/2012

Look, Louie the Loser, let's get this out of the way upfront: you are a moron.

[quote]Obama has a failed record and he cannot work across the aisle. Romney had 87% democrats that he worked with in the state of Mass. He can work across the aisle and Obama stays to far to the left.

This is rich. Democrats believe that government can work for the betterment of the country and its citizens. Rethuglicans no longer do. Democrats are willing to work with Repubs, Repubs are not willing to work with Democrats. Why? Because: they. don't. care.

Instead, they do what they do best: obstruct and destroy. So, after bringing us to the brink of economic collapse in 2008, they then had no hesitancy about putting the nation's credit rating at risk a few years later. Because they don't care. Any compromise they are forced to concede is accomplished only after they have been brought to table kicking and screaming like spoiled children.

And, Rmoney as governor had no choice but to compromise. He was in a state full of Democrats.

[quote]Romney is a business man and Obama is not!!!!

Please, Romney's experience as a vulture capitalist shutting down American businesses and sending their jobs overseas is the kind of experience we can do without. He's a great job creator -- for China and India!! No thanks just the same.

by Anonymousreply 32010/18/2012

[quote] Since no individual votes matter (the election isn't decided by one vote), it's best to vote for someone worth supporting (Stewart Alexander, Jill Stein, Roseanne Barr), but yes, a Romney victory, while increasingly unlikely, is the better outcome of the two leading candidates. At least that way there's a chance Social Security and Medicare won't be plundereed in some "Grand Bargain", and the economic disaster will be blamed on the right-wing corporatist "austerity" policies now in place.

Jesus. Now we have freeper trolls arguing with other freeper trolls -- but all of them arguing for the same outcome: We should elect Romney. Do you really think we don't see through your bullshit, trolls? Do you really think we're that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 32210/19/2012

STOP. FEEDING. THE. TROLLS.

by Anonymousreply 32310/19/2012

Romney is an excellent businessman?????

by Anonymousreply 32510/19/2012

OK, R324. You've convinced me. I'm removing my Obama yard sign and bumper sticker as I type.

by Anonymousreply 32610/19/2012

R324 sort of reminds me of the troll who would post Ralph Wiggum–like positive reviews of [italic]Crash[/italic] after it beat out [italic]Brokeback Mountain[/italic] for Best Picture.

by Anonymousreply 32710/19/2012

"Wake up and do what's best for our future."

That's exactly why I'm voting for Obama. Why would we hand the economy over to a guy who promises to do exactly what Bush did that created the mess we're digging out of?

by Anonymousreply 32810/19/2012

oops

by Anonymousreply 32911/07/2012

Thanks for bumping this, R329. I was about to look for it myself.

Has anyone heard from Dick Morris in the last few hours?

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 33011/07/2012

Dick Morris has maintained an unbroken streak of wrong predictions. He was Obama's little good luck charm!

by Anonymousreply 33111/07/2012

You were Right on the Money .... NOT !!!

Keep up the "Good Work".

The Women and Latino Vote, did your Party in.

On top of that, you lost Seats in the Senate.

Well Done ....

Later, JJ

by Anonymousreply 33211/07/2012

[r321] In your face!

by Anonymousreply 33311/07/2012

r324, please practice your sarcasm technique more before trying it out here. Your post was a few shades off.

Maybe next time throw in a "China," "Cayman Islands," and/or a quote from Victoria Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 33411/07/2012

Freeper, why are you making us bump this for you??? You usually bump this every few days.

You people don't usually need any help. Pick up the slack!

by Anonymousreply 33511/08/2012

remember?

by Anonymousreply 33611/11/2012

bwhaahah

by Anonymousreply 33711/11/2012

check out what the right had to say about dick morris on election night

by Anonymousreply 33811/11/2012

There's a story at R338's link with commnets of Freepers about the elction, as posted in real time on election night. Here's the most annoying one for me personally:

"I’m terrified for my 5 month old who is still in the proverbial oven. What a horrid life he will have. Will he even believe the life I was able to experience for the first 30 years of my life (until now?)."

So now people are considered nine months old when they are born? What's going to happen when they fill out forms their entire life with the wrong age on them?

by Anonymousreply 33911/11/2012

Shit. That link at R338 froze my computer

by Anonymousreply 34011/11/2012

Well, Dick Romney WAS "Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality." As for your credibility...well, "Easy come, easy go."

by Anonymousreply 34111/11/2012

bump!

by Anonymousreply 34211/27/2012

Letterman mocks Dick Morris:

by Anonymousreply 34311/27/2012

SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34401/14/2013

I just back in to the states. How is president Romney doing?

by Anonymousreply 34503/06/2014

Had Dick Morris been an actor, he would have made a more interesting casting choice than Michael Douglas to star as Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 34603/06/2014

d

by Anonymousreply 34710/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.