Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mitt Romney: I Wouldn't Put Dog On The Roof Again

Ann Romney: The dog loved it.

The more we hear from these two, out-of-touch, smug douchebags, the more they sound despicable.

by Anonymousreply 2004/17/2012

that dumb cunt. The dog didn't love being tortured and terrified. He ran away when they arrived and they never found him again

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2012

Even if the dog loved it, the Romneys should have known it wasn't safe.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2012

I told you people she was a cunt, but you wouldn't listen. NOW do you understand?

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2012

This bitch is supposedly "Mitt's secret weapon" because, oh my, "people just love her; they can relate to her; and she makes Mitt seem almost human."

The problem is that the more we hear from her, the more smug, arrogant, cold-hearted and disgustingly out-of-touch she appears.

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2012

I've cut this woman slack because I didn't want to criticize someone with MS, but she's clearly as big a sociopath as that duplicitous husband of hers.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2012

That woman is a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2012

The Romneys are insensitive evil assholes. No, we do not want to be looking at Ann Romney or her husband for the next four years. Get rid of these two.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2012

Oh, yeah. The dog loved it so much that he shit all over the car roof. That is how much he "loved" it.

These people are sick and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2012

Hmm, she has potential.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2012

If I'd known I'd get caught. That's not the same thing as true remorse.

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2012

dagnabit

by Anonymousreply 1204/17/2012

I believed you from the beginning R3. I think they're much worse than we can even imagine, they have to be kept out of the White House at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 1304/17/2012

When she was standing at the podium at the NRA convention with her arms spread out like she owned the joint (maybe she does), she looked so smug, arrogant and power-hungry. She's been saying it's "their time" to take over the WH. What?! Not so fast rich bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1404/17/2012

I saw that photo of her on the news tonight too, R14. The body language was very telling. She looked greedy and entitled. One didn't have to be a PHd in non-verbal communication to tell she felt very satisfied with herself.

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2012

Please, Ann, talk away. Show us who you really are.

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2012

They have never proved that Seamus came home after that trip, and one of the sons said he ran away after that car ride from hell.

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2012

Ann has a smug, smirky expression much of the time....

by Anonymousreply 1804/17/2012

t

by Anonymousreply 1904/17/2012

'The dog loved it"? Really, Ann?

She sounds like those Old South apologists who claimed "Our Negroes were HAPPY on the plantations!" Or: "The Coloreds were fine until you outside agitators came down and riled 'em up!"

OR: "Rover LOVES being chained outside with no shelter--in fact, he would HATE being inside!"

I'm sure their maids "love" making $5000 a year working for Queen Ann.

God, can you imagine how they would treat the White House staff?

Ooooh, that [bold]woman![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2004/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.