Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bristol Palin Says Levi Johnston Hasn't Paid Child Support In 22 Months

Levi Johnston owes more than $38,000 in unpaid child support to Bristol Palin -- according to team Bristol.

Bristol's lawyer tells TMZ, Levi hasn't made a child support payment for the ex-couple's son Tripp since June 2010 ... 22 months ago.

According to court records, Levi is required to pay $1,750 a month -- which means his outstanding balance is $38,500.

As for why Bristol hasn't attempted to enforce the order -- via wage garnishment or otherwise -- Bristol's attorney tells us, "We forbore pursuing child support collection in the (perhaps naive) hope that Mr. Johnston would do what men are supposed to do and pay his support obligation voluntarily."

The lawyer adds, "We were also concerned that garnishment or other aggressive collection efforts could exacerbate an already strained relationship" ... no kidding.

We're told Bristol is still holding out hope that Levi will pay. So far, no word back from Levi's camp.

by Anonymousreply 4804/10/2012

He needs to Marky Mark up and hit the Chippendales circuit. So what if he don't pay. Palin makes enough to support her bastard grandchild

by Anonymousreply 104/09/2012

$1,750 a month. Isn't this really steep?

by Anonymousreply 204/09/2012

He now has another child on the way with his latest girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 304/09/2012

Bristol dear, don't expect any money. He's got another kid on the way for whom he won't be paying child support either.

by Anonymousreply 404/09/2012

I'll ask again. Isn't $1750 an awful lot? Does it take $42K a year to raise a three year old in Alaska? (assuming each parent is resposible). I can't even imagine that a high school drop out of his age can even make that much at any regular job.

by Anonymousreply 504/09/2012

1750? Snort.

by Anonymousreply 604/09/2012

If it's so damn important to her, why doesn't she go to court instead of running to TMZ to talk about it?

by Anonymousreply 704/09/2012

r5, this number was probably set when Levi had his book coming out, was doing the Playboy spread, subbing on the Larry King show with Kathy Griffin, etc. Now he's yesterday's news and can't possibly pay that much. Ask Dave Foley how quickly you can fall behind.

by Anonymousreply 804/09/2012

Levi has gained a lot of weight, therefore he is irrelevant to me. He used to be so hot.

by Anonymousreply 904/09/2012

Child support? She simply needs to ask her money grubbing mother for some cash!

by Anonymousreply 1004/09/2012

Because Bristol tricked Levi into fucking her, so Levi and other jerkoffs like R11 figure he shouldn't contribute a dime to the child he helped bring in the world.

by Anonymousreply 1204/09/2012

I think Bristol thought Levi was hitting the bigtime and would be supporting their child (and her) handsomely. So she dropped everything, sold her AZ house and ran back to Alaska, waiting for the checks. Then his :15 min. were up, and the checks never came. He's ignoring her, so she's running to the tabloids.

And these Wasilla Hillbillies are who the Repugs thought would be the next Camelot?

by Anonymousreply 1304/09/2012

Trailer trash.

by Anonymousreply 1404/09/2012

Levi would have more disposable income if he'd shown the peen in his Playgirl layout.

by Anonymousreply 1504/09/2012

I think I read an estimate in the New York Times that Sarah Palin has made about $12 million since quitting as Alaska Governor. So the Palin family has plenty of money to bring up this child.

by Anonymousreply 1604/09/2012

$1750 would probably be above the absolute maximum a child support obligor would have to pay for one child in Alaska under Civil Rule 90.3. So it's inclusive of some amount that is in arrears.

He is a fool to not have moved to modify his child support obligation, which he could certainly have done no later than 12 months than the original order was in place.

by Anonymousreply 1704/10/2012

Just let the free market take care of the kid!!!

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2012

R17, he's an even bigger fool for fathering another child.

by Anonymousreply 1904/10/2012

Why, yes he is, but having represented a number of Alaska men in his demographic I can tell you that it's unlikely he's done yet.

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2012

Well, at least she didn't have an abortion. Better to bring a kid into the world for whom she's not mentally equipped to care.

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2012

Sarah making money doesn't absolve Levy of child support. She has already filed for child support that's why she retained an attorney. I don't care for Sarah or Bristol. I think it's a bit unfair to act as if Levy doesn't have to pay cause Sarah's rich. He made the child pay up loser !

by Anonymousreply 2304/10/2012

He was an idiot to give in to letting Bristol have primary physical custody. If he'd fought for shared custody she'd probably be paying him child support at this point. They both had inflated expectations of fame and fortune. At least Bristol will have a trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 2404/10/2012

But the biggest question relates to his new baby Mama - how could he be so stupid as to make the same mistake again?

by Anonymousreply 2504/10/2012

[quote]But the biggest question relates to his new baby Mama - how could he be so stupid as to make the same mistake again?

They're both idiots. You think that before long Bristol won't be backing up on a fat Wasilla cock like a moose scratching its ass on a fence?

by Anonymousreply 2604/10/2012

According to the comments at TMZ, Bristol is lying about practicing abstinence and has already betrayed her vows as a paid abstinence spokesperson by letting some Italian guy move in with her.

by Anonymousreply 2704/10/2012

Levi probably likes to mark his territory like an animal.

And his animalistic way of marking his territory is getting a woman pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 2804/10/2012

[quote]Sarah making money doesn't absolve Levy of child support.

Sure it does, why should she mooch money off the daddy when she can afford it.

This is like you poor people wanted the rich to pay more in taxes. It should be fair, a straight percentage regardless if you make $1 or $1,000,000 an hour.

by Anonymousreply 2904/10/2012

R29, but a parent is still legally obligated to support his own child. That is the issue.

by Anonymousreply 3004/10/2012

I hate like hell to defend Sarah Palin, but if we can take her out of the mix for a minute...

Levi probably cannot afford to pay much, but he should have some sense of resposibility to pay something for his own kid. I think that might be why the Palin family is pissed. Unless of course if they're denying paying him visitation rights, then he's probably retaliating by paying nothing.

On the other hand, maybe Levi has no money and he can't give anything. He might not even have a spare $20. Does he even have a job?

by Anonymousreply 3104/10/2012

**paying him**...delete those two words from R31, third line, second paragraph above.

by Anonymousreply 3204/10/2012

If Bristol's baby daddy has no dough, then he needs to go to court to have his child support adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 3304/10/2012

Look at this - despite saying she will not have sex again until she is married, Bristol is going to be moving in with her boyfriend for a reality show:

"Bristol Palin 'to enter trial marriage' of cohabitation with boyfriend - and it will all be in front of the reality TV cameras"

by Anonymousreply 3404/10/2012

Palin enemy and new dad-to-be Levi Johnston, 21, confesses he got girlfriend, 20, pregnant by mistake

by Anonymousreply 3504/10/2012

R34. Bristol and the entire Palin family are hypocrites. But just wait for their explanation to justify this shacking up. They'll probably just lie and say they're not having sex.

by Anonymousreply 3604/10/2012

R36, that's what the article speculates - Bristol's position appears to be that although she is moving in with him, she will not be having sex with him

by Anonymousreply 3704/10/2012

R29, grandparents (Sarah Palin) do not automatically finance the raising of their grandchildren (Bristol's baby).

Just because Bristol's mother has money, it does not automatically follow that Bristol's mother (Sarah) will pay for the entire raising and care of Bristol's child.

by Anonymousreply 3804/10/2012

Here's what Bristol said in 2010 on Oprah:

'Bristol Palin vows no more pre-marital sex - and says other women should follow her lead'

by Anonymousreply 3904/10/2012

I'm not defending Levi, a tool to be sure.

But I wouldn't believe a word from Sarah or her daughter. Sarah is a lying cunt and the snowball doesn't fall far from the glacier.

Those two remind me of ABC's show Good Christian Bitches, except they're not even intelligent enough to be convincingly phony.

by Anonymousreply 4004/10/2012

[quote]Just because Bristol's mother has money, it does not automatically follow that Bristol's mother (Sarah) will pay for the entire raising and care of Bristol's child.

What if Sarah Palin refused to provide parental consent for an abortion if Bristol wanted one?

by Anonymousreply 4104/10/2012

'Sunny and I are looking forward to raising the [new] baby together and maybe eventually getting married or something,’ Levi told TMZ.

"or something." You gotta love that Levi.

by Anonymousreply 4204/10/2012

Just wait until Bristol gets pregnant by her boyfriend with whom she's moving in and won't have sex.

by Anonymousreply 4304/10/2012

The Palins would claim that it was an immaculate conception and that would make for great reality tv!

by Anonymousreply 4404/10/2012

Is this her new bf?

by Anonymousreply 4504/10/2012

Yes, R45. That is Gino.

by Anonymousreply 4604/10/2012

Yawn. Another penised person whose brain is located in their dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 4704/10/2012

This is sad. So many you more worried about Bristol's sex life. Versus the issue at hand. Sarah Palin is morally obligated in a sense because it's her grandchild. Levy and Bristol should be taking care of their child. No excuses now. He should pay what he can or at least spend time and step up as a Father.

Blaming it on Bristol wreaks of ignorance. We already know they probably shouldn't be having kids they can't afford or aren't mature enough to take care of. But, she didn't make the kid by herself. So what Sarah is rich. That isn't Bristol's money. None of this absolves him of what he should do as a parent.

by Anonymousreply 4804/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!