Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Miley Cyrus a Cutter?

Pics at the link. I know pics can be f'ed with, and I'm not sure how reliable the site that has them is. Hard to believe that someone who seems to have so much could be in so much pain.

by former cutterreply 704/06/2012

[quote]Hard to believe that someone who seems to have so much could be in so much pain.

You're not very bright, are you?

by former cutterreply 104/05/2012

She's a spoiled brat use to doing whatever it takes to get attention. Wouldn't surprise me if she was fake cutter. She knows when she's going to be photographed, and most cutters go thru great lengths to hide their scars.

by former cutterreply 204/06/2012

Her daddy was on with Kathy Lee this week and is just adorable.

by former cutterreply 304/06/2012

Stop shilling your ugly, thieving blog.

by former cutterreply 404/06/2012

R3, Billy Ray Cyrus is surprisingly smart and well-spoken.

I saw him in an in-depth interview and he is articulate and has depth.

(I also saw him for a few minutes with Kathy Lee on the Today show this week, and he looked very cute and youthful with his new hair style)

by former cutterreply 504/06/2012

I grieve for Miley, who even though she seems to have it all, and is a brave and strong young woman of power, still seems to feel the pain of existential existence existing in the existential existence of her existence, and can only find soothe (such is my language craft) in cutting. As a former cutter, I know how only brilliant young women of power who seem to have it all do this.

by former cutterreply 604/06/2012

Miley has an achy breaky heart.

Her daddy broke it

by former cutterreply 704/06/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!