Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Celebrities You Hate -

..Not a thread to defend your favorite celeb, rather to bitch about the ones you detest, and why. I'll start:

Matt Damon - various reason

Kathy Griffin

Oprah (for obvious reasons)

Mel Gibson (See Oprah)

...who else?

by Anonymousreply 13002/22/2013

Gayle King. Her attitude of officiousness and entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 104/05/2012

I met Gayle and you couldn't be more wrong, R1.

Genuinely nice woman.

by Anonymousreply 204/05/2012

Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 304/05/2012

Gayle is very nice. Oprah a different story......

by Anonymousreply 404/05/2012

Kristen Stewart - her shitty acting, her ungrateful, miserable attitude, and most times it looks like she's high and hasn't bathed in months.

No other actress annoys me as much as she does.

by Anonymousreply 504/05/2012

Jolie

Tammy Cruise

Tammy's second wife, the Monster Australian Nutjob

Tammy's third wife, because anyone who sells her soul with such evidence deserve the hate she receives.

by Anonymousreply 604/05/2012

Katy Perry. What a fake bitch.

by Anonymousreply 704/05/2012

Woody Allen

Zach Braff - Is that his stupid name? The little d-bag who committed Garden State.

Jeremy Renner - Is getting there.

by Anonymousreply 804/05/2012

Diddy

by Anonymousreply 904/05/2012

Anyone who hates Matt Damon and Kathy Griffin raises huge questions in my book.

For that matter, "hating" someone you don't know also spells trouble.

by Anonymousreply 1004/05/2012

Another vote for Jeremy Renner...

by Anonymousreply 1104/05/2012

Anderson Cooper, fucking coward closet case shit freak.

by Anonymousreply 1204/05/2012

Some of you including OP are forgetting the WHY which is the most interesting part.

by Anonymousreply 1304/05/2012

I don't hate Matt Damon, he just has no noticeable butt and thinks otherwise.

1. The "cure the gays" Scientologists are the ones. Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Will Smith and Oprah Winfrey - their biggest promoter.

2. Mel Gibson because he is James Dobsons guy in Hollywood.

3. The never ending stream of karaoke singers infesting the music industry. Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce etc.

4. The Jesus hates gay people celebs like: Donnie and Marie Osmund, Kirk Cameron, Chuck Norris, Forrest Whittaker and Anne Coulter etc.

5. Homophobic music industry types like Eminem, 50 Cent, Buju Banton, Beenie Man, Elephant Man and Prince.

by Anonymousreply 1404/05/2012

George Clooney for coming off so smug and insufferable.

I'm also getting there with Renner who's coming off as a lying, insufferable douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 1504/05/2012

I find Matt Damon a little dull, but I think he's smart and talented, and I know we share the same political beliefs. I can't see any reason to hate him.

Mark Wahlberg on the other hand...

[quote]Wahlberg claims to have been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department as a youth. By the age of 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances. At 15, he harassed a group of black school children on a field trip by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets. When he was 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious (while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit"). He also attacked another Vietnamese man, leaving him permanently blind in one eye, and attacked a security guard (using racist language). For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pled guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in jail at Boston's Deer Island House of Correction, of which he served 45 days. In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.

Yeah, fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 1604/05/2012

Forrest Whitaker is a Jesus hates the gays guy? Shit, really?

by Anonymousreply 1704/05/2012

I really hate Mel Gibson, he was given the gift of beautiy on the outside, why did the inside get soooo ugly?

I can not stand Tom Cruise, never could. I can't stand his bought and paid for wife. What was she thinking? I believe their daughter belongs to Josh Hartnett.

by Anonymousreply 1804/05/2012

The Khardassian Whores

by Anonymousreply 2004/05/2012

Forrest Whittaker came to the public defense of several Mormons speaking out against gay equality, during the Prop 8 battle.

by Anonymousreply 2104/05/2012

I met Forrest Whitaker once and he was a real sweetheart, but he may be a Scientologist.

by Anonymousreply 2204/05/2012

The Jersey Shore cast.

by Anonymousreply 2304/05/2012

Mark Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder but got off serving 45 days??????? I can't believe this shit actually get's acting jobs. Why do people work with someone like that?

by Anonymousreply 2404/05/2012

My list (which doesn't have a lot of names that often pop up in the DL canon):

- Carlos Santana. Horrible hippie music for horrible hippies. An entire late-life career boosted by gimmicky collaborations with more current acts. Extremely annoying pseudo-mystic pronouncements every time he opens his mouth.

- Jamie Lee Curtis. Loved her as a young actress and thought she was a deft comedian, but she's just become insufferable as she's gotten older. A woman with average IQ who thinks she's somehow deep.

- Danny DeVito. Ruins everything he's in with the same grating, attention-seeking performance.

- Martin Scorsese. I like a lot of his movies, but find his persona irritating. Also irritating: the way Hollywood types suck up to "Marty."

- Bruce Willis and Vince Vaughn - fugly-as-hell, careers built on a smirk, obnoxious, overweening hetero dudes.

These aren't evil people - they're just people who drive me crazy for one reason or another.

by Anonymousreply 2504/05/2012

Some of you have way too much time on your hands if you hate negligible celebrities you'll never actually see in person or interact with.

BTW, if you would just change the channel or turn off the TV, you could avoid 99% of contact with these entities you "hate."

by Anonymousreply 2604/05/2012

I too hate Carlos SAntana. But for reasons far more serious and more substantive than his musical talent or it's lack.

I had to bring my mother who is retired, to Tuesday Morning, which is one of those TJ Maxx type discount junkshops. She was browsing thru handbags, atrocious hanbags, made of really cheap faux "leather."

Imagine my complete horror when I saw that Carlos Santana has a "fashion line" of handbags for women. I actually did throw up a little in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2704/05/2012

I saw "Taps" when I was a teen because I had a huge crush on Timothy Hutton after his role in Ordinary People. Great cast, but a less than so so movie which is probably best remembered as Tom Cruise's first widespread exposure. Even as a teen, Cruise bugged the living daylights out of me and soon he was everyfuckingwhere. He creeped me out then and continues to 30 years later. At the time I recognized my hate as irrational, but maybe I have an acute creep-dar.

by Anonymousreply 2804/05/2012

Wish her no harm. But. Sarah Paulson hasn't any "likability" factor at all. Just none. It is like she projects a self involved desperation in her work and that makes me wonder how she really obtains some of her roles to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 2904/05/2012

I read R27 and had to hate Carlos Santan...the horror! Then I read R25 and immediately, I had to love Carlos Santana.

by Anonymousreply 3104/05/2012

Kate Winslet, Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman and Meryl Streep are all smug fake cunts. Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, nasty little cunts. Kardashian whores. Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds, JAMES FRANCO ugh ugh ugh. I hate Natalie Portman's smile and wanted to bust her skull in Garden State. Emily Watson also has an annoying, smug smile. I agree Jamie Lee Curtis is a pretentious fool.

by Anonymousreply 3204/05/2012

I liked Risky Business but I was not attracted to Tom Cruise. He didn't appeal to me in any way and then when I read that he was a total control freak I really didn't like him.

by Anonymousreply 3304/05/2012

All of R25

Double all of R32

Renner

Cruise x 32,854

Emily Blunt + hubby whoever

Leo D in anything

H Swank

Any one who hates on the goddess Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 3404/05/2012

Forrest Whitaker is bff's with John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 3504/05/2012

Elijah Woods - his over the top fans made me much more conscious of his obvious limitations.

by Anonymousreply 3604/05/2012

Mark Wahlberg (should be in jail)

Patricia Heaton

Judge Judy

Ted Nugent (worthless racist)

Victoria Jackson (not that she's a big celebrity)

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber (nasty snobs)

Gwyneth Paltrow (ugh)

Jessica Alba (sour and not as cute as she thinks she is)

Nic Cage

Bruce Willis

Kardashians

Courtney Love

Eva Longoria, Sofia Veragara, Donald Trump (FAMEWHORES)

by Anonymousreply 3704/05/2012

[quote]- Bruce Willis... obnoxious, overweening hetero dude[s].

Check your premises!

by Anonymousreply 3804/05/2012

[quote]Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber (nasty snobs)

Really? Details, please!

by Anonymousreply 3904/05/2012

Judy Davis

by Anonymousreply 4004/05/2012

R39, I just heard of a several accounts of them being mean to fans that approached them.

by Anonymousreply 4204/05/2012

Lorne Michaels

Victoria Beckham (so grim and ugly)

Megan McCain (full of herself)

by Anonymousreply 4304/05/2012

[quote]Homophobic music industry types like Eminem, 50 Cent, Buju Banton, Beenie Man, Elephant Man and Prince

Who the fuck are Buju Banton, Beenie Man, and Elephant Man?

Never heard of 'em!

by Anonymousreply 4404/05/2012

Oprah

SJP

Tammy Cruise

Mel Gibson

Kim Kardashian

Ryan Seacrest

J-Ho

P. Diddy or Fluff Daddy or whatever the fuck his name is now

by Anonymousreply 4504/05/2012

I hate whomever sang that song 'i kissed a girl and i liked it' - it's fucking irritating and caused me no end of hassle fending off st8 women who fancied giving it a 'go'with me. Like WTF do they think I am - a fucking experimental lesbo up for owt in a skirt ?!

x

by Anonymousreply 4604/05/2012

I pretty much hate all of them. The majority are minor talents.

by Anonymousreply 4704/05/2012

OP, what are the various reasons you don't like Matt Damon and R14, what has Matt said about his own butt being "noticeable" or thinking it is?

by Anonymousreply 4804/05/2012

I love Matt Damon.

by Anonymousreply 4904/05/2012

Let the hate flow. Yes, breathe deeply and let it out. Self righteous non-celebs hold the future. As if your wrinkled brow and pinched litttle face means anything to these people. Sorry the mess inside you is so twisted. Makes watching the tv difficult, n'est-ce pas?

by Anonymousreply 5004/05/2012

Kristen Stewart is at the top of my list; I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 5104/05/2012

Anne Hathaway. She lived the high life on the criminal money and sidestepped any stain on her Prada pumps. I don't think she is talented, either.

Courtney Hole. She is the reason.

by Anonymousreply 5204/05/2012

Is Lucy J. Miss Helen Bedd's sock?

by Anonymousreply 5304/05/2012

[quote]Let the hate flow. Yes, breathe deeply and let it out.

Let the hate flow!

Let the loathe go!

Let the bile shower!

Let the bane flower!

Oo-wee-ooh-ooh-OOH!

by Anonymousreply 5404/05/2012

How can anyone hate Matt Damon? That's just plain stupid and ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 5504/05/2012

[quote] I believe their daughter belongs to Josh Hartnett.

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 5604/05/2012

Oh yes, I fucking hate Courtney Love!

Also, that pos from Kiss.

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2012

Julie Roberts Angelina Jolie The cast of Twighlight Drew Barrymore Tom Cruise Jay Leno Jennifer Garner Jennifer Lopez Leonardo DiCaprio Cameron Diaz Justin Timberlake just about anyone on a CBS drama show I seriously could go on forever with this list...

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2012

Any run-of-the-mill no-talent who's used reality TV to become a "celebrity," especially if their last name is Kardashian, or appeared on Jersey Shore, Survivor, or Big Brother.

I switch channels when I see/avoid movies with:

Tom Cruise

Justin Timberlake

Katy Perry

The Apatow crew

Shia LeBeouf

Michael Cera

Jack Black

Zooey Deschanel

Adam Sandler

Matthew Broderick

Charlie Sheen

Ashton Kutcher

Corey Feldman

Ben Stein

Sofia Vergara

Daisy Fuentes

by Anonymousreply 5904/05/2012

Matt Damon has always gone through the trouble to help people less fortunate, and also helps people with AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 6004/05/2012

Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2012

Well....er...uh....about....uh.....Kristen...uh....er...Stewart...... Uh.....er.....hmmmmm....why....uh....would....uh...any.....one....er..... uhhhh hate....uh....her?

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2012

"hate" is a big word -- some of these posters sound as if they just dislike certain celebrities, perhaps only because they're tired of hearing about them all the time.

I reserve "hate" for people who do evil, which doesn't include most celebrities. More like Cheney & Santorum & Coulter, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2012

Howie Mandell makes my skin crawl. And his sister Barbara Mandell. Bitch can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2012

r64 u are joking?

by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2012

What have you heard about Christian Bale?

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2012

Please more Damon hate. I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger

by Anonymousreply 6804/05/2012

I used to like Matt Damon until his insulting comments about President Obama, and his self-appointment as the world's conscience.

by Anonymousreply 6904/05/2012

Nancy "Ham-cunt" Grace

by Anonymousreply 7004/05/2012

Donald Trump Harvey Weinstein Joan Rivers

3 peas in a pod.

by Anonymousreply 7104/05/2012

All the reality TV stars

Nicolas Cage

Christian Bale

Hilary Swank

Jeremy Renner

Mariah Carey

by Anonymousreply 7204/05/2012

Tori Amos

Flo & The Machine

Beyonce & Jay-Z

Fiona Apple

Eminem

Reba McIntyre

Miranda Lambert

Lady Gaga

Kristen Stewart

Courtney Love

Adam Lambert

the fat chick from Mike & Molly

by Anonymousreply 7304/05/2012

Wow! A lot of you have put a great deal of thought into people you hate. How constructive.

by Anonymousreply 7404/05/2012

Almost everyone named in r59

by Anonymousreply 7504/05/2012

What do you have against the fat chick from "Mike and Molly" R73?

by Anonymousreply 7604/05/2012

Kathie Lee Gifford;

Hoda Kotb;

ALL the Kardashian girls;

Sandra Lee;

John Mayer;

Halle Berry;

The Cast of "Twilight";

Most of the current SNL cast;

Alec Baldwin;

Beyonce;

by Anonymousreply 7704/05/2012

Just don't think she's funny or deserving of fame, I hated "Bridesmaids" too but do like Kristen Wiig on SNL. . .just a quirk. . I love Roseanne, maybe that's why.

Forgot Taylor Swift, ugh, pukey music and no personality and can't sing.

Justin Timberlake, think his songs suck, too and not funny or even hot

Zooey Deschanel, Katy Perry, Julia Roberts, Robin Williams, Will Farrell are others I hate..."let the hate flow, let the bile go, let the hurt shower, let the shame flower. .hate it seeks, hate it finds. ."

by Anonymousreply 7804/05/2012

Bono & U2

Queen

BOTH the Levine's : Adam Levine Avril LaVign

by Anonymousreply 7904/05/2012

Chris Brown

Donald Trump

Ann Coulter

Rush Limbaugh

Generally people with no discernable talent that H'wood keeps shoving down our throats and in our faces relentlessly.

Oh, that reminds me. Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 8004/05/2012

Seth and Jonah What's-Their-Faces

by Anonymousreply 8104/06/2012

I love Mumbles the Clown.

by Anonymousreply 8204/06/2012

r67, do you live a rock?

Well in addition to his arrest for assaulting his mother and sister...

There is the link below that should be a reminder.

I'm sure his family relationship probably is more complicated that we know but still it reaks of assholishness

by Anonymousreply 8304/06/2012

Right now I hate "Princess Geranium" Renner, the fucking midget homophobe. And I always hate Gwyneth Paltrow (for her smugness and arrogance) and Mark Wahlberg (because no one has ever truly called him to account for being an evil thug).

I don't hate a lot of non-political celebrities, though. There are many I'm sick of, though.

by Anonymousreply 8404/06/2012

Jim Brown - He's so washed up. Ugh!!! He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8504/06/2012

Any "host", any "judge", any reality show "contestant".

by Anonymousreply 8604/06/2012

R54 = Emperor Palpatine.

by Anonymousreply 8704/06/2012

Renee Zelweger....enunciate! Drew Barrymore...and her manly chin. Jennifer aniston...her one note acting from some alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 8804/06/2012

Britney Spears - I'll never understand how someone with so little talent has been around for as long as she has.

by Anonymousreply 8904/06/2012

Piers Morgan

Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie

Paris Hilton

David Beckham

Victoria Beckham

Halle Berry

by Anonymousreply 9004/08/2012

R84. I don't understand why Wahlberg has continued to be acting, singing etc. Scum like him makes me doubt karma.

Renner is whacking off on fame before fame comes to him. Don't see him lasting in the public eye, unless they duct tape his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 9104/08/2012

Elizabeth Banks Katherine Heigl Nicholas Cage Tom Cruise

by Anonymousreply 9204/08/2012

Every human being appearing weekly on the Bravo network

Katherine Heigl

Matt Damon

George Clooney

by Anonymousreply 9304/08/2012

Aside from Christian Bale's appalling gutter language, why did the Academy award him with an Oscar? They sure didn't award Russell Crowe for "A Beautiful Mind" for bullying a producer. Oh, btw...Bale still acted like an ass after excepting his award. I saw this on a live cam on my iPad, which he refused to say "thank you" on cam, instead made an issue out of it, along with Reese Witherspoon.

by Anonymousreply 9404/08/2012

[quote]reply 23 posted 04/05/2012 @ 12:31PM[flag] Mark Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder but got off serving 45 days??????? I can't believe this shit actually get's acting jobs. Why do people work with someone like that?

It's for the money, honey.

by Anonymousreply 9504/08/2012

Donald Trump & Anthony Bourdain

But I love to watch their shows!

And Debbie Gibson came off as a ridiculous egomaniac on the current Celebrity Apprentice.

by Anonymousreply 9604/08/2012

I dislike a good many of the people listed here. Surprised Matt Damon was listed so often but not even once was Ben Affleck listed.

I was in shock at all that written about Wahlberg. Some great harm he's caused and yet not imprisoned.

I'll also include Raven Symone. Small-time, but even as a young child on Cosby, she's always had super-arrogant look. Every single picture. I want to smack her face.

I really don't like seeing the same people all the time in movies, especially when their talent is only average. You also see them get smug over time, which drives me crazy. I'm really over Brad Pitt and his wife. Will Smith I'm done with. Cruise (who has imploded well).

by Anonymousreply 9704/08/2012

Kirk Cameron. I'd like to rape his tight fundie ass !

by Anonymousreply 9804/08/2012

I really don't understand why you all hate Gwynneth so much. Would someone please enlighten me?

by Anonymousreply 9904/08/2012

I find Maggie Gylenhaal homely and annoying.

Can't stand Sasha Baron Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10004/09/2012

Love your comments, R25.

by Anonymousreply 10104/09/2012

Julia Roberts, the entire Osborn clan, lately Jason Segal gets on my nerves....just not that talented and seems like a closet case. Lady Gaga is overexposed and not as talented as she thinks she is.

by Anonymousreply 10204/09/2012

Ben Stiller

by Anonymousreply 10304/09/2012

Rumer Willis

Kelly Osbourne

BOTH Willow and that other Smith kid

Melissa Rivers

...basically any TALENTLESS and ugly crotchling of a star now being forced upon the public.

by Anonymousreply 10404/09/2012

ALL of the reality TV people. All of them.

Sacha Baron Cohen

Rhianna

by Anonymousreply 10504/09/2012

98% of them.

Also, EVERYBODY hates Courtney Love. Back when Kurt Cobain was alive, everyone was asking aloud "Who is this repellent, fame hungry goon?"

She become 'acceptable' only after Kurt was murdered, and only because people felt sorry for her as a widow and saw her as a connection to their memories of Nirvana.

by Anonymousreply 10604/09/2012

Puff Diddy Kong Combs

by Anonymousreply 10704/09/2012

How can you possibly "hate" a celebrity because they look a certain way? If you don't like their work, their interviews, how they live their public life, that's certainly understandable. Hating someone because they have a certain type of chin or voice is so ridiculous. People have become impossible.

by Anonymousreply 10804/09/2012

We hate you too, R108. Because we can.

by Anonymousreply 10904/09/2012

I think Conan called Geraldo a douche tonight.

Maybe he doesn't like him?

by Anonymousreply 11004/11/2012

The only celebrities that I can recall that I hate are Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. There are a few that I dislike like Donald Trump, Adam Carolla, Spike Lee and Harold Bloom. All of the reasons why I don't like them are obvious except Harold Bloom. Harold Bloom is so condescending and disrepectful of people. I used to like him but I have grown tired of his behavior. He's written about ethnic, women and LGBT group agendas ruining writing yet he's put in his own Jewish slant then when interviewed pretends like it's nothing.

by Anonymousreply 11104/11/2012

Katherine Hepburn - one note actress with a fake accent

James Coburn - he just creeps me out

by Anonymousreply 11204/11/2012

[quote]Katherine Hepburn - one note actress with a fake accent. James Coburn - he just creeps me out

How old are you? You type ancient.

by Anonymousreply 11304/13/2012

Someone hates Matt Damon because he works for clean water in undeveloped countries? Great reason to hate someone.

by Anonymousreply 11406/13/2012

I realy hate Ryan Seacrest and his fake girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 11506/13/2012

Britney Spears - I'll never understand how someone with so little talent has been around for as long as she has.

like beyawnce They have great pimps

by Anonymousreply 11606/14/2012

Kardashians - every one of them.

Even the fat one everyone thinks is so sweet.. she is fake and laughing her ass off to the bank

by Anonymousreply 11706/15/2012

Ed McMahon

by Anonymousreply 11806/15/2012

Any reality show yahoo (WHY are we being invaded with these uninteresting losers?)

Ann Coulter (yes, she IS a celebrity, she's ugly and vile, inside and out)

Mel Gibson (batshit crazy racist and a total misogynist)

Jennifer Lopez (she's marginally talented, forgets where she came from, she once asked someone who wanted her to do a benefit appearance in her old Bronx neighborhood or school, "What's in it for ME?" What a phony poseur cunt)

Beyonce (overrated hack singer who basically does a Vegas act under the guise of being a sexy R'n'B singer,, she just cost a gaming company millions/billions of dollars by canceling their contract, dumb as a box of a rocks, it's a miracle she can walk and talk at the same time)

Gwyneth Paltrow (phony, smug, delusional, has a career thanks to her parents)

Donald Trump (pompous blowhard, needs to STFU!)

Julia Roberts (the Queen of One Note Acting, she does the same laugh whether she's in a drama or comedy, c'mon!)

Rush Limbaugh/Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck (they are all the same person, there's not much difference there: three Grand Obstructionist Party loons, they're pompous white trash fug pieces of shit haters who need a large taste of poverty!)

Zooey Deschanel (annoying cutesy-poo schticker, I nearly vomited when she berated Jimmy Fallon for expecting her to know the name of a hardware store during one of his show's game segments, she said, "You expect ME to know about hardware??!!"...what a little phony poseur hipster, ugh)

Courtney Love (untalented soul sucking coat tail riding vampire junkie)

Lindsey Lohan (overrated and way over her expiration date)

Justin Timberlake (talent free wigger, just go away already!)

Megan McCain (fat giggly piggy looking entitled little piece of shit airhead, she has a hunchback too)

Madonna (there are not enough words...)

The Kardashians (empty boring vessels, huge wastes of makeup, extensions and designer clothes)

Gene Simmons (can anyone be more delusional? Yes, actually: Madonna)

Judy Judy (insufferable tiresome crusty old bitch who makes $40 million a year by belittling poor uneducated people, yep, that's entertainment!)

by Anonymousreply 11906/15/2012

Rush Limbaugh and GlennBeck both would be dead if wishing could make it so. Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld...will hate them forever.

Mel Gibson is a monster.

Tom Cruise buys his families...disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12006/15/2012

Anyone famous for absolutely no reason whatsoever, the kardasian cunts, paris hilton and their ilk. Anyone who undergoes excessive plastic surgery where they're reduced to a plastic alien unhumanlike face and body...this covers just about every other celebrity out there.

by Anonymousreply 12106/15/2012

Urethra Stanklin. Disgusting, overrated, hateful bitch cunt from hell.

by Anonymousreply 12206/15/2012

I also want to add Lindsay Lohan. I think she's a total idiot. She has very little to show for having been given so much and so many seemingly endless chances. She needs to be serving the homeless in a soup kitchen for the next 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 12306/15/2012

[quote]...basically any TALENTLESS and ugly crotchling of a star now being forced upon the public.

*applause*

by Anonymousreply 12406/15/2012

Jared Padalecki. He seems so full of himself and saddled with barely-contained roid rage.

Dominic Monaghan. Because he's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12506/15/2012

Jessica Alba - Why does she get work? She needs to get out of the business and start working at Staples where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 12606/15/2012

Diana Ross - Ugh!!!

Cher - Ugh!!!

Bette Midler - Ugh!!!

Goldie Hawn - Ugh!!!

by Anonymousreply 12706/15/2012

Kathy Griffin - caters to the lowest common denomenator of the gay subculture Donald Trump - An unhappy, misery spreading liar Mitt Romney - a complete fake who will whore us out to the highest bidder Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber - have destroyed the musical theatre

by Anonymousreply 12806/15/2012

McBongo.

by Anonymousreply 12906/15/2012

Natalie Portman

Scarlett Johansson

by Anonymousreply 13002/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.