Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

FINAL REPORT: Whitney Houston final autopsy report released

Los Angeles (CNN)--Whitney Houston drowned face down in a tub of hot water about 12 inches deep, the final autopsy report on the singers death said.

The Los Angeles County coroner ruled that Houston's February 11 death was an accidental drowning with the "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use" as contributing factors.

by Anonymousreply 15605/02/2012

So the coke caused a heart attack and she passed out in the tub?

by Anonymousreply 104/04/2012

Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 204/04/2012

by Anonymousreply 304/04/2012

Those last lines in the report say it all, "She dead! Really really dead!

by Anonymousreply 404/04/2012

How do you drown face down in a bathtub? Did she attempt to get out (or in), got the heart attack, and fell face forward into the tub?

Now I get why some claim that there's something fishy about the way she died.

by Anonymousreply 504/04/2012

Oh well another one bites the dust...

by Anonymousreply 604/04/2012

r6 = Aretha

by Anonymousreply 704/04/2012

I read that her body was in the tub for over an hour.

by Anonymousreply 804/04/2012

You read correctly, R8.

by Anonymousreply 904/04/2012

If only this really were the FINAL word on this.

by Anonymousreply 1104/04/2012

Why haven't we heard a preliminary autopsy report on Andrew Breitbart yet? He's been dead long enough for a prelim

by Anonymousreply 1204/04/2012

BREAKING, white powder found on a spoon in the room, also a small white packet, the type coke is sold in. She had a large build up of plaque in her arteries, typical of heavy drug users.

by Anonymousreply 1304/04/2012

Somebody tell Raffles van Exel it's all right to come out of hiding now.

I bet there was more than just coke in that coke and I don't mean what they cut it with.

by Anonymousreply 1404/04/2012

[quote]She had a large build up of plaque in her arteries, typical of heavy drug users

Naive question here. How does drug use lead to plaque build up? Is it the unhealthy lifestyle that addicts tend to lead that causes it?

by Anonymousreply 1504/04/2012

Here's another naive question. What is the spoon for?

by Anonymousreply 1604/04/2012

Atherosclerosis = hardening of the arteries

Cocaine use -> vasoconstriction and higher heart rate than normal -> increased stress on the heart and blood vessels. Blood vessels stay constricted longer, becoming less elastic and resilient over time

So, the cocaine use speeds up the atherosclerotic process.

by Anonymousreply 1704/04/2012

"The assistant left to run errands after telling Houston to take a bath in preparation for a pre-Grammy Awards party at the hotel that night, it said."

by Anonymousreply 1804/04/2012

Coroner's officials said there were signs of both chronic and recent use.

An investigator noted a hole in the singer's nose, listed under "history of substance abuse."

by Anonymousreply 1904/04/2012

Toxicology results also showed Houston had marijuana, Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril, and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system.

The singer also had buildup of plaque in her arteries that can restrict blood flow. Winter has said the condition is common in drug users. The report indicated a 60 percent blockage in the singer's right coronary artery.

by Anonymousreply 2004/04/2012

[quote]What is the spoon for?

Heating up cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 2104/04/2012

Heat up cocaine? Is that crack?

by Anonymousreply 2304/04/2012

To heat up the powder.

by Anonymousreply 2404/04/2012

Autopsy says all her teeth were natural.

by Anonymousreply 2504/04/2012

One less negro????

Don't you mean 'one fewer negro'? And don't you have to go burn a cross on somebody's lawn?

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2012

It's not in the CNN article, but it was reported that she was bleeding heavily from the nose at the time of death.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2012

[quote]How does drug use lead to plaque build up?

Who remembers to brush when strung out?

by Anonymousreply 2904/04/2012

No, the autopsy specifically says her upper teeth were implants.

Autopsy report at link

by Anonymousreply 3004/04/2012

She had a dental implant for her upper teeth. Is that the same as dentures? Oh, the report says no dentures.

by Anonymousreply 3104/04/2012

Oh, RACIST 22, you make me long for the good, old red-tag days. I f&f'd you anyway, and encourage everyone else to do the same.

by Anonymousreply 3204/04/2012

Thank you, R17. So it isn't plaque build-up per se.

by Anonymousreply 3404/04/2012

HONESTLY!

by Anonymousreply 3504/04/2012

Crack is Whack!

by Anonymousreply 3604/04/2012

R15, it's usually a combination of hardening/narrowing of the arteries plus buildup of plaque inside the artery walls.

The heart has to work harder to pump the blood through a narrower space.

People can build up plaque within their artery walls without using/abusing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3804/04/2012

I'll have to check out hte Smoking Gun and see if the full report is there. I'm curious about the abdominal swelling she had in the pictures taken the night before. You'd think she was five months pregnant. I assume it's a swollen liver and/or edema.

by Anonymousreply 3904/04/2012

On the "Find a Death" site someone wrote that long term cocaine use narrows the arteries in such a fashion that it would lead to massive plaque build up what for the arteries of the heart being rendered so very narrow.

In others words. The more narrow the arteries of the heart, the less it takes to clog them.

by Anonymousreply 4004/04/2012

Smokers have hardened arteries too. And lord knows that woman smoked.

by Anonymousreply 4104/04/2012

How the hell could the bath tub water been 93 degrees, 6 hours later. Just how hot was the tub when she stepped in?

by Anonymousreply 4204/04/2012

You don't feel the heat when you take too much cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 4304/04/2012

Maybe the tub was so hot so as to heat the cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 4404/04/2012

[quote]No, the autopsy specifically says her upper teeth were implants.

It says that "she has all of her natural teeth."

by Anonymousreply 4504/04/2012

Oh, I see, later on it mentions implants.

by Anonymousreply 4604/04/2012

From the autopsy report (page 13 at the LA Times link):

"The upper teeth have been replaced with a fulll arch maxillary dental prosthesis supported by dental implants. There are natural lower teeth present (see dental consultant report). There is no removable denture."

by Anonymousreply 4704/04/2012

R39, as people age, a good number of people develop fat in the abdomen. It is not a mystery - it is quite common.

by Anonymousreply 4804/04/2012

how is she face first in the tub?

by Anonymousreply 4904/04/2012

Areloa scars from the breast implants, noted.

by Anonymousreply 5004/04/2012

Whoa, that is some serious surgery on her upper teeth. Why would she have such severe tooth and gum damage? That kind of restructuring can take several surgeries and up to a year to heal.

Did her teeth rot out from all the drug use? Shocking. She looked like she first showed up with prosthetic teeth about a decade ago. That seems a little early for tooth loss from drug abuse.

She also had a hole in her septum. No wonder she couldn't sing. Her vocal cords were fucked up by all that coke burning and rotting them. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 5104/05/2012

R51 a decade ago Whitney had already been a full blown addict for at least decade.

by Anonymousreply 5204/05/2012

Cocaine is a stimulant so it doesn't usually render the user unconscious. I'm guessing the xanax and coke together zonked her out good. Heavy stimulant (coke and/or meth) use is horribly destructive on the teeth - the addict's mouth is perpetually dry so the teeth rot away. I volunteered in a clean needle program and have seen some ghastly teeth among speed and coke users.

by Anonymousreply 5304/05/2012

So why didn't her bottom teeth rot? Poor Whitney. She really was in a bad situation.

by Anonymousreply 5404/05/2012

The spoon was not to heat up the cocaine. People use the underside of a spoon to crush the cocaine against a table top or perhaps the bathroon sink counter. Much easier to do than to use a razor blade. If she was going to heat it up, she would do what she said she did.. put it in a joint with weed

by Anonymousreply 5504/05/2012

If I remember correctly, she later confessed she mostly smoked cocaine laced-joints. Her top/front teeth were probably hit the hardest by the acrid smoke she was regularly inhaling.

by Anonymousreply 5604/05/2012

[quote]Heat up cocaine? Is that crack?

[quote]Um, dummy, cocaine often has some humidity, which makes it hard to inhale. So by heating up it becomes all dry and fine and white and magical.

Um, cuntressa, not everyone is a drug-abusing loser like you. Honestly, how many people know that coke is usually moist and needs to be dried out? Not too frickin many, I guarantee!

Oh, and thanks for being such a bitch about it, too.

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2012

I've never seen cocaine before in my life (happy pot head), so I had no idea it could get humid. I guess it makes sense when I think it through. Same reason why some restaurants in humid areas put rice in their salt shakers.

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2012

Well, a coke spoon is often used to scoop it out of the container it's in. At least, that's what they show in the movies.

Please explain the hole in her septum. Was it inside her nose? On the nair? Where? And that would affect her voice how?

by Anonymousreply 5904/05/2012

[quote]Dr. Drew says she had a seizure and fell into the tub.

Wow, so she died similar like German polar bear Knut who had a brain seizure and drowned because he wasn't able to keep his head above water level? At least she was drugged out and didn't feel much pain I presume.

by Anonymousreply 6104/05/2012

Dr. Drew don't know!

Don't listen to that attention-seeking quack.

by Anonymousreply 6204/05/2012

You're not funny, R60.

by Anonymousreply 6304/05/2012

Where did you idiots get the idea she had a heart attack? Can't you comprehend simple english?

by Anonymousreply 6404/05/2012

The water in the tub was nearly 94 degrees and there she was found face down in the tub with burns on her face. But the good news is that her wig was intact. So if she was in the tub for that long what was the temperature of the water when she ran the tub? What the hell was she doing in there? Raffles? We need answers!

by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2012

Why did she run such a hot bath?

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2012

She had a sore throat and her doctor advised she take a hot bath, plus she had to sing at Clive's party and was extremely nervous about it, thus all the partying . .

by Anonymousreply 6804/05/2012

I don't get how she ended up face down.

by Anonymousreply 6904/05/2012

How did Pat not know she was still abusing drugs?

by Anonymousreply 7004/05/2012

'Sprinkle' will be very hard to watch with all this TMI.

by Anonymousreply 7104/05/2012

She had a sore throat from snorting coke!

by Anonymousreply 7204/06/2012

Does this mean she's really dead?

by Anonymousreply 7304/06/2012

She was a long-term CRACK smoker, which is what ruined her voice and vocal chords. She clearly snorted it as well, but smoking crack was both 'whack' and did her in.

by Anonymousreply 7404/06/2012

More from the report: Wig, dentures, tit job and emphysema.

by Anonymousreply 7504/06/2012

That she had implants instead of dentures must be really disappointing for the dentures troll.

by Anonymousreply 7604/06/2012

Her bathtub must've been huge for her to fall face down in it.

by Anonymousreply 7704/06/2012

[quote]That she had implants instead of dentures must be really disappointing for the dentures troll.

Oh, god, I forget we have one of those here as well. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 7804/06/2012

Whitney died in Dante's Jacuzzi.

by Anonymousreply 7904/06/2012

There are things about this story that are just hard to conceptualize. The whole thing about falling face down in the tub, for one thing. Also normal body temperature is 98.7, so I'm not sure why she should have been scalded in 94 degree water.

If the tub had a heater in it that would explain why the water was still hot after six hours...otherwise it would be defying the laws of physics.

The autopsy said she was 5'6" and about 150 lbs. I suppose that would be considered fat for an entertainer, but it's within the normal range and I don't think it would explain that weird bloat in her lower abdomen.

by Anonymousreply 8004/06/2012

I googled Maxillary prothesis, my god it is amazing what they can do today! It probably costs 60,000, but she was Whitney!

I can't wrap my head around what that means though- It is essentially numerous dental implants, like more than 6. Dental implants can be risky, so her teeth must have been fucking rotted. This woman had an AMAZING smile so I wonder if they replaced her teeth in the 80's to help make her a star, or if it was the crack and this wall all done later. She has been in the public eye consistently, so if this was done between 02-08, she must have wore temporary dentures or a bridge.. I am obsessed with teeth.

And call me a moron but I still cannot wrap my head around this cause of death. Accidental drowning. WHY? Did she have a heart attack and fall into the tub, or did she pass out due to the prescription drugs and drown? In the end how does her heart disease or cocaine use have anything to do with her actual death??

by Anonymousreply 8104/06/2012

r81 needs a turban to wrap his/her head before s/he wears off the metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 8204/06/2012

How hard is it comprehend? She was standing next to the tub, passed out and fell face first into the water. As she breathed, she breathed in water and drown.

by Anonymousreply 8304/06/2012

Well then she passed out and drowned, the heart disease and coke abuse really had nothing to do with it. It looks like Whitney was never clean either.

by Anonymousreply 8404/06/2012

From the drugs reportedly in her system, it's hard to believe she was so sedated that she drowned.

by Anonymousreply 8504/06/2012

[quote]I googled Maxillary prothesis, my god it is amazing what they can do today! It probably costs 60,000, but she was Whitney!

What's baffling is the dentures troll thinking someone with money would walk around with dentures. Someone in the field told me he would estimate over 80% of movie stars, singers, models and sports stars have had some dental work done. And rich people don't do dentures because they can afford veneers or implants if they're richer.

by Anonymousreply 8604/06/2012

[quote]Please explain the hole in her septum...And that would affect her voice how?

The sound of your voice is a function of the contours of your nasal cavities. (This is why Streisand has never had a nose job; her voice is all about about that nose.) A hole in the septum would change the resonance.

by Anonymousreply 8704/06/2012

"The Hole in the Septum: The Claire Frances Story" A Lifetime Original Movie For Women and Gay Men

An internationally popular singer (Brandy) becomes addicted to cocaine and faces potentially career-destroying nasal septum repair surgery. Additional cast: Audra McDonald, Donald Faison, Cicely Tyson

by Anonymousreply 8804/06/2012

. . . And Willow Smith as the young Claire Frances.

by Anonymousreply 8904/06/2012

[quote]She was standing next to the tub, passed out and fell face first into the water.

Maybe she sat on the edge of the tub leaning in to check the water temperature, when her heart gave in and she fell into the tub face in.

by Anonymousreply 9004/06/2012

r81 she clearly lost all her original teeth due to drug use. her natural teeth were perfect and she had a gorgeous smile when she was younger.

Her addiction must have been hell for those around her who couldn't do anything to help. Watching Whitney Houston losing her voice and her teeth, while still young. I feel so bad for her daughter and her mom.

by Anonymousreply 9104/06/2012

R91, her daughter probably never thought anything was wrong. All that weird, cracked-out behavior (we saw quite a bit on "Being Bobby Brown") was normal for her to witness.

by Anonymousreply 9204/06/2012

R81, I agree. My front two teeth are implants, not due to drug use, but because of genetically short roots. Anyway, it took about 9 months for the implants to heal enough to place the cap on. During that time I had my old teeth in a plastic tray that slipped over sort of like those invisiline braces. Because my condition was root related my teeth were actually in good condition and the tray was more natural than getting a flipper (like the kids on toddlers and tiaras, lol). I believe now they put the caps on sooner, but back when Whitney would have had this done, I can't imagine she wouldn't have had some period of time with a flipper, since her original teeth were surely too rotted to use in a tray.

by Anonymousreply 9304/06/2012

She water she fell into was scalding hot: over 100 degrees! WHY was the water so hot? Did she like to take scalding hot baths? Is that something drug addicts like?

Yes, all the implants must have been from her teeth having rotted from all the drug abuse. And of course she had a hole in her nose from all the snorting of coke. Typical druggie ailments.

According to the autopsy she wore a "full wig." I wonder what her real hair looked like. Probably it was thin and falling out, again due to chronic drug addiction.

She had bruises and abrasions all over her body. Drug addicts fall down and bump into things a lot.

Of course she had the requisite breast inplants. Poor thing, her body was falling apart from the drugs and she has breast implants. Well, fake tits aren't going to help with that.

Her heart was in such bad shape that it resembled the heart of a 68 year old woman, instead of a 48 year old.

Considering the shape she was in it's probably a mercy that she died when she did.

by Anonymousreply 9404/06/2012

Pure conjecture r93. The autopsy doesn't say anything about rotted original teeth or when the procedure (which is fairly recent technology) was done.

Again, your average Hollywood star with a megawatt smile probably has implants or veneers. They all seem to have perfect teeth which just isn't possible.

by Anonymousreply 9504/06/2012

Her pussy was shaven, according to the autopsy diagram I saw.

The girl had class.

by Anonymousreply 9604/06/2012

In what exact position was she found?

Was she fully naked and her whole body was face down in the tub or was she partly clothed and only her upper body was in the tub while the lower body was outside?

by Anonymousreply 9704/06/2012

The autopsy report said she had 11 implants. I can't imagine why you'd have that done for purely cosmetic reasons. Veneers would be a much easier solution than implants, imo. You're right though, we can't say for sure why she had implants. I don't know if an autopsy would be able to detect tooth decay once you have the teeth removed, unless there is some residual issue with her gum tissue.

by Anonymousreply 9804/06/2012

Of course her teeth rotted and decayed.

What are you talking about R98? Are you slow?

by Anonymousreply 9904/06/2012

I was simply responding to R95, who rightly indicated we are assuming she had tooth decay because of her drug use. If you have some documentation that specifically states she had implants due to decay I would love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 10004/06/2012

My worst fear is dying naked

by Anonymousreply 10104/06/2012

R101 = Diane Keaton

by Anonymousreply 10204/06/2012

All you have to do is listen to Million Dollar Bill totell she had dentures or implants. Every time she hits the word feel you can hear the air escaping around her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 10304/06/2012

What is "skin slippage" which is noted in the autopsy?

by Anonymousreply 10404/06/2012

"What is "skin slippage" which is noted in the autopsy?"

After death, the skin gets soft due to decomposition. That's "skin slippage." Since she was found so quickly after she died, the skin slippage probably occurred due to being in the scalding hot water. Boy, she must have looked REALLY bad when she was found. The undertaker probably had a lot of work to do to make her look presentable at the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 10504/06/2012

Dear Lord, R5. That may explain why her body was in the hotel room for hours before they removed her.

As for breast implants, those could have been done years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10604/06/2012

As I read some of the comment of WH death, its hard to continue to hear such negative comments. Regarding the lifestyle she choose behind the music, it was by her choice(as she mentioned on one of her old interviews). Now to make things even more sadly is how the Media continue to chop on her image yet alone on her personal life. For the coroner to publish her AUTOPSY report its beyond me. I have no respect for such. The pain that its afflicting to her daughter and mother its undescribable. I had the honor to see WH several time in concert and I would trully hold those wonderful memory to heart and repect her for what she was. A Singer, Actress and for been a beautiful women.But most for the VOICE.

by Anonymousreply 10704/06/2012

r107. The information doesn't force itself down anybody's throat. People choose to read it from sources that provide the information and then complain about reading it and not liking what they read and blame the source that provided the easy accessable informations? They have no one else to blame but themselves.

If you can't handle the truth and comments from others you shouldn't look for them in the first place.

Fans and relatives of Whitney Houston don't have to ready every fucking thing about her, you know? If they do then that's their own decision.

by Anonymousreply 10804/06/2012

So she was basically Whitney soup

by Anonymousreply 10904/06/2012

sorry:

that provided easy accessable information?

and

Fans and relatives of Whitney Houson don't have to read every fucking thing ...

by Anonymousreply 11004/06/2012

I also find it a little odd that the coroner's report would be made public. No civic good is accomplished. The could have just released a statement that said no foul play suspected and the cause of death.

These other details -- teeth, nipple scars -- are really nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 11104/06/2012

Whitney simply had a heart infarction, probably while leaning over to chk water temp - yes that HOT water temp. Bent low, hit so fast that she went in head first. God rest her soul, the abrasions were from the scraping of the fixtures. This is dreadful and a horrible freak accident from coming off Xanax, with Benedryl (I have fainted from that one myself)and all else.

I do not judge her, I imagine she was tortured daily with tremendous regret that truly was hell enough. Yes, she did drugs, but was apparently a very kind and generous person, even to the clueless Aunt Mary that ditched her to go shopping when she finally needed her the most, and Pat who did'nt return her phone calls, or the body guard who had work to do.

I wish she had been better to herself, picked better friends, kept Robyn and ditched Bobbbaayy the drug dealer and been a happier whole person. If she did not know why she needed drugs, she could not conquer this disease, ever. Whitney remains now and forever, the greatest voice in the world. May she rest in peace, and may time give us distance enough that we recall how brilliant she was, and much less about her vulnerabilities.

by Anonymousreply 11204/06/2012

I don't get why the press even felt the need to mention the breast implants and the wig. They're really not worth noting, it's nothing we didn't know before. Both were always very obvious. Nobody had seen WH's real hair since the early 80s.

by Anonymousreply 11304/06/2012

The report said her real hair was short and kinky.

by Anonymousreply 11404/06/2012

Yeah, R114, she wore it that way, way back in the day. Later she wore it in braids underneath the wigs. She sure wore some ugly wigs, btw...

by Anonymousreply 11504/06/2012

Some of the wigs were cute but some were pretty awful.

by Anonymousreply 11604/06/2012

The press needs to report the truth. They avoided it all costs when she was alive, and in many respects, still do. I have no issue with it. Warts and all. Nobody is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 11704/06/2012

All you people writing, "I wonder..." just need to read the full autopsy report. It's all pretty much in there.

Full head of kinky, dark brown hair, flat stomach, nude state, contents of lungs, degree of heart damage...all there.

There's nothing there to indicate that the sedatives caused her to pass out. It was found to be a heart event caused by acute and chronic cocaine use that made her lose consciousness.

The only thing not clearly stated is that she probably fell into the tub. It can be assumed because of the multiple abrasions, the body position, and the uncomfortable temperature of the water that she tumbled into the tub, though.

by Anonymousreply 11804/06/2012

What are you referring to, R117? What truth did the press ignore?

by Anonymousreply 11904/06/2012

They said she fell into the tub, but because of the other drugs, she couldn't wake up from it after she fell. She also had fibriods which is why her stomach was bloated. Her family could have had a lot of the details stricken from the report but maybe they didn't know that

by Anonymousreply 12004/06/2012

[quote]Whitney remains now and forever, the greatest voice in the world.

You sound like the Benderson people who claim Anderson has found the love of his life and they're ALWAYS together.

by Anonymousreply 12104/06/2012

Okay, the fibroids would explain the bloated abdomen. I guess if she was messed up enough to neglect her teeth until they had to be replaced with implants she was probably too messed up to have her fibroids dealt with.

On the evidence, being a celebrity is not the healthiest path through life. But the people who choose it of their own free will (as opposed to those who were pushed into it as children) might not have been all that functional to begin with or they never would have subjected themselves to the crazy-making conditions these people live under.

Last night I watched this interview with Steve Coogan about having his adventures with sex and drugs under surveillance by the British tabloids and it sounded pretty wretched. He doesn't look in all that wonderful shape himself.

by Anonymousreply 12204/06/2012

[quote]As I read some of the comment of WH death, its hard to continue to hear such negative comments. Regarding the lifestyle she choose behind the music, it was by her choice(as she mentioned on one of her old interviews). Now to make things even more sadly is how the Media continue to chop on her image yet alone on her personal life. For the coroner to publish her AUTOPSY report its beyond me. I have no respect for such. The pain that its afflicting to her daughter and mother its undescribable. I had the honor to see WH several time in concert and I would trully hold those wonderful memory to heart and repect her for what she was. A Singer, Actress and for been a beautiful women.But most for the VOICE.

R107, you type crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12304/06/2012

Could fibroids have been responsible for her miscarriages?

by Anonymousreply 12404/06/2012

I still don't understand how Whitney could allow herself to fall so far.

by Anonymousreply 12504/06/2012

I've told my husband and all my friends - Do not let me die in the bathroom - Judy, Elvis, and now Whitney - I have clear instructions - Pick me up - clean me up - do my hair and dress me nice - Then call 911 - Dying in the bathroom is just so trashy

by Anonymousreply 12604/06/2012

I also fear dying in the bathroom, particularly on the toilet. What an awful way to go.

by Anonymousreply 12704/06/2012

"...and she loved her crack.. .er, craft!!"

by Anonymousreply 12804/06/2012

Something doesn't jive in this report. In the beginning it says she drowned in 12 inches of water and the water was not running when she was found, but on page 23, it says the room was flooded and the carpet was wet all the way into the living room.

by Anonymousreply 12904/07/2012

Whitney had a shaved pussy! Could she have been a Datalounge poster?

by Anonymousreply 13004/07/2012

[quote]Something doesn't jive in this report. In the beginning it says she drowned in 12 inches of water and the water was not running when she was found, but on page 23, it says the room was flooded and the carpet was wet all the way into the living room.

Splash.

by Anonymousreply 13104/07/2012

Here's what I do not understand. WHY DIDN'T THE BODYGUARD DIAL 911? If you find someone DEAD, don't you CALL 911? Why would you call the front desk of the hotel?? What good is an IDIOTIC BODYGUARD?

by Anonymousreply 13204/07/2012

It's an already dead famous person - there's a lot of damage control to tend to before allowing the paramedics in.

by Anonymousreply 13304/07/2012

Are we all forgetting that the guest in the room below heard a loud banging noise? That was poor Whitney suddenly and violently falling face first into the tub. If only that person had the sense to report it at the time. They probably just didn't want to get involved. It's like Kitty Genovese all over again. When did people become so apathetic and cruelly insensitive? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 13404/07/2012

People hear loud banging noises all the time. It's a big city hotel.

by Anonymousreply 13504/07/2012

I'm with r80 she was in the tub for at least an hour and the water was still 94 degrees? That's not possible.

The other thing that doesn't sound right to me is her having a heart attack that instantly kills her causing her to fall face first into the tub. I've known many people who have had heart attacks or relatives that had heart attacks and none of them just collapsed and went immediately unconscious. There usually is some kind of feeling preceding it. Heaviness on the chest, shortness of breath, intense pain in the chest, something to indicate something is going wrong in the body. The whole lights immediately out and drowning I'm not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 13604/07/2012

[136] Certainly it is possible she was in that tub. I believe she was barely there :45mins.

Having a heart infarction is not the same as a heartattack and leaves no sign. It can be sudden producing no chemical markers. Google Myocardial infarction and see for yourself.That was the first thing my nurse friends said. There are much broader types of heart issues, and these MI's are the most frequent and hit women the most.

"Loss of consciousness (due to inadequate cerebral perfusion and cardiogenic shock) and sudden death (frequently due to the development of ventricular fibrillation) can occur in myocardial infarctions.[7]"

She had one, tumbled in and drowned. Absolutely common, and not like the movies. Maybe the Benadryl pushed her over, she had tapered off her script for xantac and you DONT do that, add cocaine, and that did not have to be even recent.

There is a broad catalogue of Heart ailments, and it in not confined to the phrase "heart attack."

As for the water, she may or may not been conscious I hope she wasn't. I think it was still running, and Aunt Mary showed up, found her and shut it off.

She did NOT have to have been in that water for an entire hour, she could have dawdled and fallen in for a mere :10-:15 mins. That we will never know. But AMJones was only 1/2 a block away, not far at all.

by Anonymousreply 13704/07/2012

"crack attack, she had a crack attack, she had a boom shanga wangy wangy smack attack. . ."

by Anonymousreply 13804/09/2012

did the report said if she had any face lift?

its really sad because i thought those last pap pics showed looking very youthful.

by Anonymousreply 13904/09/2012

Why did they do a rape kit on her?

by Anonymousreply 14004/12/2012

The rape kit is probably standard in any case of suspicious death.

by Anonymousreply 14104/12/2012

[quote]did the report said if she had any face lift?

Supposedly she'd had a consultation with a plastic surgeon shortly before she died, but he refused to work on her because he didn't think she was healthy enough to withstand the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 14204/12/2012

God they really do a number on you during an autopsy. I had no idea. I think I would have rather not known.

by Anonymousreply 14304/12/2012

I can't imagine anyone would want to operate on a crackhead who smokes 80 Newports a day.

by Anonymousreply 14404/12/2012

To all you sick minded people who are so negative..Whitney is not the first person to use drugs and she sure as hell wont be the last..all this negativity is useless because who are you to judge..Whitney only had one person to answer to and thats god..me personally..i dont believe any of that shit because when she first died the coroner said she didnt have enough water in her lungs to drown so how the hell all of a sudden her death is accidental drowning? This case was broad casted because (1) Whitney was black (2) because she had been out of the spot light for some time and (3) because she had the GREATEST VOICE..so say what you want but it wont change shit and who is it directed to? Whitney is in a much better place and she dam sure can't here this negative shit ya'll saying about her.

by Anonymousreply 14504/13/2012

[quote]To all you sick minded people who are so negative..Whitney is not the first person to use drugs and she sure as hell wont be the last..all this negativity is useless because who are you to judge..Whitney only had one person to answer to and thats god..me personally..i dont believe any of that shit because when she first died the coroner said she didnt have enough water in her lungs to drown so how the hell all of a sudden her death is accidental drowning? This case was broad casted because (1) Whitney was black (2) because she had been out of the spot light for some time and (3) because she had the GREATEST VOICE..so say what you want but it wont change shit and who is it directed to? Whitney is in a much better place and she dam sure can't here this negative shit ya'll saying about her.

GARLLLLL - you is delusional and you is stoopit

by Anonymousreply 14604/13/2012

2 answer that nieave Q..the spoon is used 2 cook the coke mix w baking soda & water (rock) OR..to re-cook a rock ...if ur next Q is why re-cook it? It makes shit product better anymore questions on that type thing? Anyways because Whitney used illegal narcotics does not make her bad person more than half the population use&abuse drugs if u think about it almost EVERYBODY has a addict in their family ...somewhere down the line weather it b prescribed by a Dr. Or From a street corner r alley etc. So really I feel all these bad mothers should stick a sock in it and let that woman rest in peace..GOD REST & BLESS HER SOUL MY CONDOLENCES 2 HER FAMILY AND B.C.

by Anonymousreply 14804/17/2012

(COMMENT 148) COMING FROM CHI-TOWN ..ALSO ...#146 ! REEEALLY C'MON NOW Y U TALKIN SHIT ABOUT O'GIRL 145 IS ON THE WRONG SITE BLABLABLA..I MEAN DAMN SHE JUST SHOWING A LIL LOVE WERE IT SEEMS EVERYBODY HAS 4GOTTEN MANN WHITNEY IS OLDSKOOL AND THE WORLD LOVED HER TILL THE DRUGS THEN AS THE COLD WORLD TURNS THEY BAK ON PEOPLE WEN GOING GET TOUGH

by Anonymousreply 14904/17/2012

Are 148 and 149 joking? I can barely understand.

by Anonymousreply 15004/17/2012

R145, let me guess, you don't think Whitney was gay either, correct?

by Anonymousreply 15104/17/2012

"The autopsy report said she had 11 implants. I can't imagine why you'd have that done for purely cosmetic reasons"

A nasty fall? Or maybe punched out?..

by Anonymousreply 15204/17/2012

Are dental implants the same as dentures?

by Anonymousreply 15304/17/2012

To the nutjob who wrote R148 and R149, read the instructions that R147 posted. They clearly apply to you.

by Anonymousreply 15404/18/2012

No 153.

by Anonymousreply 15504/18/2012

Give me a LARGE break R91. Her family had multiple opportunities to intervene over the years, and especially during the last week of her life. Her cousin (or whoever it was) claiming that she 'had no idea' Whitney was back on crack, is LYING.

And her mother and Dionne have Whitney's blood on their weaves.

by Anonymousreply 15605/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.