Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Young female ex-CIA agent goes rogue telling all......

She claims the CIA held her in a Psych Hospital against her will. Personally i think she's predisposed to Schizophrenia, The Agency realized such, and nipped the problem in the bud after she displayed inappropriate behavior. The thing is she's continually blogging & Tweeting about it. You can follow her tweets at @wlynnae.

by Anonymousreply 3804/03/2014

the CIA is evil, OP. Are you too dense to realize that?

by Anonymousreply 103/31/2012

The CIA is evil, and while Sibel Edmonds gets zero press for threatening to reveal far more (provided she be given immunity from prosecution and protection), this girl gets TONS of press.

Odd.

by Anonymousreply 203/31/2012

bump for more info

by Anonymousreply 404/01/2012

Hmmm, this sounds like it should be a Showtime series starring Claire Danes.

by Anonymousreply 504/01/2012

Either she's insane or it's just a hoax. Anyone from the intel community can spot the holes in this story.

by Anonymousreply 604/01/2012

If she's a hoax, what about John Lear? He was on coast to coast AM radio last night.

Sounds like a total whackjob but claims to have CIA insider information. mostly about 9/11 and the moon.

by Anonymousreply 704/01/2012

If she wasnt nuts the CIA would have killed her

by Anonymousreply 804/01/2012

Alot of CIA agents have been subject to mind control, causing the defragmentation of the mind, if often takes place in Mental Hospitals too, research it, it's disgusting yet fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 1004/01/2012

John Lear and this chick are both whack jobs. John Lear's crap has been debunked plenty. This woman just sounds like she's off her meds.

Also, the CIA has a stringent recruiting process. John Lear and this woman would never have passed the first round of vetting.

It's convenient that the CIA won't confirm or deny if someone's been with the CIA.

by Anonymousreply 1104/01/2012

Why kill her if you can make believe she's nuts?

by Anonymousreply 1204/02/2012

Viral campaign to promote season two of HOMELAND!

by Anonymousreply 1304/02/2012

Is she colored?

by Anonymousreply 1404/02/2012

"Why kill her if you can make believe she's nuts?"

I hear you.

by Anonymousreply 1504/02/2012

I do not believe that the CIA would let her live if they consider her a threat. Maybe in her case being known as mentally ill is enough?

by Anonymousreply 1604/02/2012

[quote]It's convenient that the CIA won't confirm or deny if someone's been with the CIA.

Convenient but not unusual. When I worked in DC, if you were chatting with someone and asked where they work, you might get a reply with the name of the company or the government agency where they work. If they reply, "I work for the government," and don't give further info, you can figure they're with FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1704/02/2012

[quote] claims to have CIA insider information. mostly about 9/11 and the moon

The MOON!? Do tell. Is it made of cheese?

Lots of people who work for the CIA can actually tell you they do. I have friends who worked there. They weren't all agents though. They did have to report if any foreign nationals visited their homes. One of my friends was very international having lived around the world as a foreign service brat. She maintained her international coterie with new friends all the time while her more staid sibling worked in computers for the CIA - every time there was a loud, raucus party her sister would go nuts cause she knew she'd have to report the visitors.

Some of the people who are agents have cover jobs and they'll tell you that. Like they work for the State Dept. or are in the Foreign Service. Sometimes the cover job is a business/corporate job.

Intelligence gathering is vital to any govt. This is sort of crazy talk to think it is this evil entity. Not saying they haven't committed acts some people would label as "evil" but the CIA as monolithic, boogey man out to brainwash the world is a typical symptom of schizephrenia/bipolar disorder. Very grandiose thinking.

by Anonymousreply 1804/02/2012

The CIA is horrible and evil. We should hope that other government finds all of our CIA agents, and stomps on them, like the roaches that they are.

by Anonymousreply 2004/02/2012

Thanks,19. I had no idea. Maybe they are shopping malls or military installations. However if we have gone back to the moon there is no way that would be a secret. My daddy worked for the space program and they are huge gossips.

I have never had a desire to travel in outspace. I must be missing the explorer gene. I prefer the comforts of earth - though I did like the new Battlestar Gallactica.

I read some more of that Lynnae Williams' site. It seems likely she has bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. She said one of the reasons she was asked to resign or seek treatment was her family mental health history as well as her "inappropriate behavior." It's sad really because so many people with this have no sense of their illness.

They offered to let her disability retirement. Damn. She should take it - you can still work elsewhere and still get govt benefits and no one can touch your disability ever - like it can never be garnished or attached by creditors or ex-spouses, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2104/02/2012

[quote]She said one of the reasons she was asked to resign or seek treatment was her family mental health history as well as her "inappropriate behavior."

Which is why she would never have even made the first round. Do you all really think the CIA doesn't vet people with serious mental illnesses?

She was never with the CIA, but it's obvious she wanted to be. This whole thing is all in her head.

by Anonymousreply 2204/02/2012

[quote]Convenient but not unusual.

I never said it was "unusual". It's standard operating procedure.

But in this woman's case, it is convenient for her in that the CIA will not disclose if she was or was not an employee.

by Anonymousreply 2304/02/2012

It never occurred to that the whole CIA thing might be in her head. That's a pretty minor fantasy she's having then. Though I guess for some people any connection with the CIA may seem grand. I had a young client once who applied for a job with the CIA as a maintenance worker. He had to take a polygraph and he admitted he smoked pot as a younger teen. He still got the job once I got his case dismissed.

She may not have had any symptoms when she first applied. Females tend to develop symptoms later than males. Those with higher IQs I think can mask the symptoms longer as well. So I can see if she did work there in some capacity fora few years that her illness developed later. Maybe she was just a computer jockey or secretary and she has made her job seem like that of an agent.

But, yea that's convenient that they won't "confirm or deny." I don't think that's a hard and fast rule though. Maybe it depends on your job or the circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 2404/02/2012

She's probably crazy but I still want to see the CIA dead.

I knew a schizophrenic, he had an ongoing delusion about the CIA being after him. He said the CIA would shoot him but he would just shit the bullets out. Poor guy, they put him on lithium and the poor guy kind of turned into a zombie.

by Anonymousreply 2504/02/2012

She was a covert agent in training so no she was not just a secretary. She worked for another intel agency prior to the CIA. Conversely she was just in training, she doesn't really have much to spill.

I interviewed for the CIA and was accepted though I turned down the offer. I asked the interviewee what do employees say when asked about their jobs and she said they all say "government" and everyone knows that means CIA. This is of course for the analysts. I don't know how the operatives answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 2604/02/2012

IVE seen the retired wackjob go SUPER ULTRA MODERATION OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER SYNDROME....all over 3 words via text/email TOP SECRET SCI ....which set off flashback ptsd of which snowballed into the most arrogant attitude via ...alleged ""sullying"" the secrecy of S.U.C.K. ...super ultra control cracker...soooo funny....these super crackers.......an OGLALA SIOUX

by Anonymousreply 2703/25/2013

H

by Anonymousreply 2803/29/2014

Now that all this shit about the NSA has come out, and how they discredit anyone who tries to expose them...she should be a poster girl.

Smart, diligent, patriotic black woman starts to see the evil at the heart of her job...so, destroy her.

Our government is evil.

by Anonymousreply 2903/29/2014

[quote]I asked the interviewee what do employees say when asked about their jobs and she said they all say "government" [bold]and everyone knows that means CIA.[/bold]

That's not true. It could mean CIA, DIA, NSA, FBI and several other agencies. If someone in DC responds that they work for "the government" you know that they work for an intel group and they won't tell you about their job. Other government employees will reply with Ag, Smithsonian, Labor, Archives, Commerce, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3003/29/2014

This sounds like Homeland.

by Anonymousreply 3103/29/2014

R31-

Art imitates life.

by Anonymousreply 3204/03/2014

If this is Homeland, did this woman also fuck a terrorist? Did she fuck Osama Bin Laden? Now that book I'd read.

by Anonymousreply 3304/03/2014

No, R33-

She exposed how deeply fucked up our government police state really is, and sacrificed her career.

by Anonymousreply 3404/03/2014

Two year old thread that

by Anonymousreply 3504/03/2014

Yes, r35, and just as relevant.

by Anonymousreply 3604/03/2014

R37-

Blaming this on my people is evil. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 3804/03/2014
Need more help? Click Here.