Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Welling's big cock in motion?

Discuss.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 7004/08/2012

[quote][R4], Tom Welling has said in interviews he is a private guy who doesn't seek the limelight

As if we needed any more evidence that he's hung like a horse.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 803/31/2012

[quote]what episode is that from?

S02E15, "Prodigal"

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1203/31/2012

What episode is R2 from? That looks like Aquaman.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1303/31/2012

[quote]I'm surprised he isn't more visible now that SMALLVILLE is over. He's gorgeous and is genuinely charismatic on screen, and he's not a terrible actor. He should be getting decent work now.

It's because he got fat and is balding badly. He had to wear a wig in the last seasons. Just look at his front hairline. You don't see it at all.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1403/31/2012

'Oh, girls, there's a thread about Tom Welling's cock every six months or so. That video has been posted dozens of times."

Girl, not everyone has been on DL for months, not everyone who has been on DL for months looks at every thread, and I would venture that some of us who have been on DL for years don't even know who the fuck Tom Welling is let alone that he has a big dick. So why don't you fucking get over it already!!!!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1503/31/2012

[quote]Girl, not everyone has been on DL for months, not everyone who has been on DL for months looks at every thread, and I would venture that some of us who have been on DL for years don't even know who the fuck Tom Welling is let alone that he has a big dick. So why don't you fucking get over it already!!!!

If you have been on DL for years, cupcake, and you don't know who Tom Welling is, then you're a total 'tard.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1603/31/2012

Forget the cock. His feet are beautiful.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1703/31/2012

He's gorgeous. His feet look like fingers. yuck!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1803/31/2012

What the hell has he been up to?

I kept waiting for a mention of his name when all those pilots were being cast.

Come, on Tom!

All those toys won't pay for themselves!!!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 1903/31/2012

I thought Tom was doing more behind the camera. I think he's producing a show that is aimed at teen girls.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2004/01/2012

You beat me to it R17. The best part of Cheaper by the Dozen is the first five minutes when they show him waking up in bed.

He has beautiful size 14 feet.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2204/01/2012

This pic is from yesterday. Look at those goddamn lips, just made for...

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2304/01/2012

He had the tendency to pork up between seasons. Now that he is no longer on camera, I will assume that he is pretty fat.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2404/01/2012

Based on yesterday's photos, he appears to have slimmed down since the end of Smallville.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2504/01/2012

This thread heading is the shabbiest one could create to get attention for the only man I'd have a sex change twice or until Tom found me desirable.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2704/01/2012

Does Tom's cock look like it might be big in this pic? I'd love to unzip and find out!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 2904/01/2012

Wonder if he's happy not to have to shave his chest anymore. He has hair in his early modeling pics but had to shave to look younger for the show.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3004/01/2012

That video never gets old.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3104/01/2012

I was at a press conference for Hellcats and Tom was being pulled away at the end by handlers who needed to, presumably, get him back up to Canada.

As he was being taken away a woman reporter called out to him: "What would you say to critics who say that Hellcats is a show about cheerleaders?"

Tom: "It is!"

I thought that was adorable.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3304/01/2012

Aww, I love him.

Handlers, though? Or CW PR peeps?

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3404/01/2012

Hard to tell, R34. A lot was happening all at once. But I have to say everyone was so professional.

The reporters would have loved it if Tom had stuck around.

(If for nothing else so we could explain to him that critics thinking that Hellcats was a show just about cheerleaders was not a good thing and then Tom could have elaborated on what else the show was about. I don't know if he gave that response because it was all he had time for or because he didn't understand the question.)

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3504/01/2012

if it's real (and it sure looks like it is) he is hung HUGE.

Imagine that hard.

Looks to be not only long but thick!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3604/01/2012

Tom Welling's career ends where Matt Bomer's takes off.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3704/02/2012

Just because he's tall doesn't mean he has a big cock.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 3904/02/2012

He is truly one of the most beautiful men alive today.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4004/04/2012

I'm guessing that man's sizemeat could do some serious damage.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4104/04/2012

[quote] This pic is from yesterday. Look at those goddamn lips, just made for...

[quote] He is truly one of the most beautiful men alive today.

Tom is easily the most beautiful man. Perfect height, nice full lips, strong body, beautiful face, piercing blue eyes, great hair... AND a big dick. He also seems like a nice guy, who's very grounded. Hell, he used to be a construction worker!

His wife is one lucky woman.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4204/04/2012

Yeah, well, his eyes are actually a beautiful shade of GREEN!!!!!

NOT blue.

He is one of the most beautiful people on the planet.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4404/04/2012

Is there a chance Tom bats for our team? Slightly older "handsome" wife/business partner, no kids after 10 years, seems to mostly travel around with other guys?

If he is gay, wonder if his big cock graced any of the hot dudes that guest-starred on Smallville?

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4504/04/2012

"Seems to mostly travel around with other guys..."

Do tell.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4604/04/2012

Take your pick, R45.

Jensen Ackles, BOTH Salvatore brothers, Justin Hartley, and of course the one he had the most chemistry with, EVER, Mike Rosenbaum.

Those are just the ones that stand out, tons of hot guys appeared on that show, especially early on.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4704/04/2012

R46, I don't have any insider info but he was seen traveling Europe with some guy in the fall (before meeting up with his wife in Austria), he has a group of guys he hangs with in Martha's Vineyard and he's good friends with Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubrey.

R47 - all those hotties along with the rumoured to be gay Chris Carmack and Jonathan Bennett, who both guest-starred on on Smallville.

Charlie David alluded to knowing Welling in a podcast some years back but didn't offer an details. He was filming in Vancouver at the same time.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4804/04/2012

That hot piece of ass Chris Carmack is rumored to be gay? Boy, I AM out of the loop.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 4904/04/2012

Tom shirtless on his front porch... so hot!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5104/05/2012

And another. He looks like a former football jock.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5204/05/2012

[quote]and of course the one he had the most chemistry with, EVER, Mike Rosenbaum.

Actually the one he had the most chemistry with was the guy who played The Flash. Go back and watch those few episodes. Very homoerotic.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5304/05/2012

Definitely a handsome guy, and really photographs well, but I did not think he had that much charisma on-screen a lot of the times. I got the immpression he was bored a lot of the times (and maybe he was the last handful of seasons on Smallville). The writing did not help, he had to be the sulkiest Superman ever.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5404/05/2012

Tom's chemistry with Michael Rosenbaum really was off the charts, but I always thought he had great chemistry with Sam Jones III (Pete)as well. Speaking of Mr. Jones, he has one HUGE cock, which was made evident in the sex tape he made with his girlfriend about a year ago. It's long and thick. He's much shorter in stature than Tom, but he'd probably easily be able to match him in dick size.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5604/05/2012

Chemistry

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5704/05/2012

Sam Jones III cock

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5804/05/2012

The Flash?

You mean the little kid?

Eeeww, creepy.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 5904/05/2012

Several years back sat directly behind him at the Paley festival for Smallville. They screened an episode on the big screen. He literally keep shading his eyes and looked out from under his hand until the lights came up. Most disapointing was he signed for only two people and then his handlers hustled him off stage ( to catcalls)The rest of the cast were all on hands and knees signing for 30 min. Got the impression he was a bit aloof (from his fans at least that nite). And yes his feet are huge.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6104/05/2012

I always thought Welling had more chemistry with male co-stars, especially the guys who played Oliver and Lex. That show never had much plot but I liked watching Clark and Lex stare at each other, along with the constant stream of hot guys.

Isn't Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) rumoured to be gay?

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6204/05/2012

Tres gay...

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6304/05/2012

I love Tom.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6404/05/2012

In the whole history of the show I saw him have great chemistry with ONE girl.

She played the character of Alicia who actually tricked him into marrying her in Vegas and actually knew he had great powers. Well, there was the RedK! involvement...

She was a sweet, misunderstood girl. Of course she had to be sacrificed to the pink beast that would not die.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6504/05/2012

He was especially hot, and showed some personality, when he was on the red Kryptonite. He needs to find a villain role.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6604/05/2012

LICK!

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6704/06/2012

The first girl is Alicia.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6804/06/2012

Tom was hot with the girl who played Alicia and there was a good kiss with Tess when he was playing "bad".

If he was scoring cock on the side, it's easier to keep that a secret in Canada.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 6904/08/2012

True, R69.

by Jensen Ackles, former co-starreply 7004/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.