Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Johnny Knoxville cut or uncut?

I can't tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2604/01/2012

What is wrong with Chris Pontius's dick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/29/2012

wis I could get ahold of that video I saw years ago of Chris P. jacking off on a lawn chair...

by Anonymousreply 203/29/2012

There was another video I saw years ago on a CFNM website (Clothed Female Nude Male) of Steve-O getting jacked off by a group of girls.

by Anonymousreply 303/29/2012

This page is forbidden.

Please click here to return to the home page

Why???

by Anonymousreply 403/29/2012

Here's a better look OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503/29/2012

The Google consensus is uncut

by Anonymousreply 603/29/2012

Just refresh the page R4.

by Anonymousreply 703/29/2012

What am I supposed to be looking at, R5? There's nothing there.

by Anonymousreply 803/29/2012

R4, just highlight the URL bar and press return/enter

by Anonymousreply 903/29/2012

Just watched Asshole 3d. When they were gluing everybody together with crazy glue, Johnny mentions they determined no one in the room had a foreskin. I guess they wanted to glue a foreskin to someone's body

by Anonymousreply 1003/30/2012

Let's hope he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 1103/30/2012

Chris Pontius beat off and cumming is the hottest video EVER!

by Anonymousreply 1203/30/2012

What the hell is Asshole 3D?

by Anonymousreply 1303/30/2012

R13 = not too bright

by Anonymousreply 1403/30/2012

Johnny was cute in the 90's and early 2000's. Now he looks like hell. All that hard living caught up with him.

by Anonymousreply 1503/31/2012

I love Johnny K! I once saw a video where Johnny got a finger inserted in his bottom by an older late 50's male (dressed as a Doctor.) I wish I could find it again. I also saw a video online once of Johnny taking a leak. It showed his flaccid peter. He's probably 6 inches erect....unless he's a real grower. I think I saw the videos on www.freshhotness.net

I love his pubes and tummy hair treasure trail. He appeared cut in the peeing video.

by Anonymousreply 1603/31/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 1704/01/2012

Separated at birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1804/01/2012

[quote]Chris Pontius beat off and cumming is the hottest video EVER!

Where'd you find it?

by Anonymousreply 1904/01/2012

there was something hot about all those Jackass guys

by Anonymousreply 2004/01/2012

The stink of desperation of people who would do anything for money R20. But be careful. That is the same instinct that led Aaron Schock to Congress....

by Anonymousreply 2104/01/2012

Someone asked what was wrong with Pontius' dick. From the looks of it, it's dead.

by Anonymousreply 2204/01/2012

Knoxville has never shown his cock. He goes to great lengths to hide it. Like in the original photo he's covering it. Chris Pontius did the jerk off shots, Steve-O has shown his and Bam Margera was full frontal in two Jackass movies, one where he peed into a jet engine.

by Anonymousreply 2304/01/2012

and?

by Anonymousreply 2404/01/2012

Johnny also injured his cock and needed a catheter to piss for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 2504/01/2012

[quote]Knoxville has never shown his cock. He goes to great lengths to hide it.

I think he did show it once, but I'm not certain. I do remember him saying himself that it's not very big.

by Anonymousreply 2604/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!