Since 1995

Leonardo DiCaprio's problem with alcohol

discuss.

by Anonymousreply 34111/11/2014

he embraces it

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2012

Middle-aged bloat/closet bloat

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2012

Major-League drunk, I've heard his mother is too so it's hereditary. It doesn't (yet) interfere with his ability to work, but who knows what will happen eventually. Lots of stories of him being smashed in restaurants, bars etc.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2012

Can you share some r5? Other than DL, I don't read celeb gossip, so it's a surprise to me that he's an alkie. I figured he let himself get bloated (with food) to combat his boyish looks.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2012

His boated pumpkin head reminds me of Sloth from The Goonies:

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2012

[quote]Celebrities stop maturing at the age they were when they became famous.

Exactly! After all, I'm still 24 and always will be!

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2012

So there's nothing to discuss, then.

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2012

Except for the hands. They get old.

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2012

He has a little problem with alcohol . . . he can't get enough of it.

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2012

I heard he did coke. Not a pipe, and he's a big pot smoker. So the excessive drinking makes sense. He also smokes cigarettes. He doesn't appear to exercise. I've seen dozens of pictures of various celebs coming and going from the gym, from yoga, from jogging etc. Never Leo.

Tobey Maguire is a recovering alcoholic who once had trouble with drugs as I recall, and De Niro was a druggie back in the day, so was/is Johnny Depp,who is the only genetically gifted person I've named.

You can tell Lukas Haas is on another planet most of the time. Shame. All that money and success. I've seen a lot of famous boys who are close to their mother. But no one takes their mother on vacation trips as much as Leo.

Between Lukas Haas and Ermaline De Caprio is it anywonder he has trouble keeping a girl friend. He only has model girlfriends who need to raise their profile so they date him, then move on to normal.

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2012

Leo only has model "girlfriends" to cover up his homosexuality.

Plus, Leo got caught playing the bearding game. At the same day, about 2 years ago, he declared Gisele Budchen to be his "girlfriend" she was interviewed on Brazilian TV, with her real boyfriend. Looks like Leos agent wasn't reading emails that week.

Leo DeCaprio is one of Hollywood most famous closet cases, second only to Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 1403/27/2012

Leo drinks because everyone calls him GAY! He's absolutely straight.

by Anonymousreply 1503/27/2012

Close to his momma? Of course, he's gay. Please.

by Anonymousreply 1603/27/2012

Leo hangs out with a posee of ex child stars:Tobey M., Lukas Haas, to name a few Does this mean his posee are gay as well?

by Anonymousreply 1703/27/2012

Um...Leo was dating Bar two years ago, r14. He hasn't dated Gisele for years. Keep up princess.

by Anonymousreply 1803/27/2012

So, he's fat.

What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 1903/27/2012

RE: Leo's sexuality. How many straight men do YOU know who are almost 40 and have never been married or had children? The older they get, the more obvious it becomes.

by Anonymousreply 2003/27/2012

Am I the only who who never thought he was good-looking? As others have said, he has a pumpkin head and his bloated face the last few years doesn't make him look any better.

by Anonymousreply 2103/27/2012

My cousin, r20. He's a big whore with commitment issues. Not that that means Leo isn't gay but I think it's a ridiculous argument. I'm sure a lot of men would love to be single, childless and screwing models for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 2203/27/2012

Leo is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2303/27/2012

Ptoblem?? He drinks. Gets drunk. No problem!

by Anonymousreply 2403/27/2012

He was never good-looking. The standards for men are really, really low.

by Anonymousreply 2503/27/2012

Lukas and Leo are both gay. I met members of their family and they told me a couple of years ago. I have posted this in here before. I don't know if they were BFs or not, but they are very, very close.

by Anonymousreply 2603/27/2012

R26, please dish. Who has Leo been with? The only one I suspected was David Blaine, but clearly there must be more...also do you know if Leo is gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 2703/27/2012

[quote]Lukas and Leo are both gay. I met members of their family and they told me a couple of years ago. I have posted this in here before. I don't know if they were BFs or not, but they are very, very close.

What else do you know? And is Leo a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 2803/27/2012

I remember the Leo is gay troll posting about this before. That he "heard it from family members." I'm not convinced. I think Leo is a socially, emotionally stunted guy. If he is gay, which I think is highly possible, then he is deeply closeted, and in denial. He seems like he never wants to get older than 19. Leo has issues. Funny. I've never found his love scenes very believeable. Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2903/27/2012

I think he has great chemistry with kate winslet, but that's the only female he's had any onscreen chemistry with, imo. Men is a different story - there's usually some sexual tension there.

by Anonymousreply 3003/28/2012

[quote]At the same day, about 2 years ago, he declared Gisele Budchen to be his "girlfriend" she was interviewed on Brazilian TV, with her real boyfriend. Looks like Leos agent wasn't reading emails that week.

Was she giving birth to her child with Tom Brady during the interview, too?

by Anonymousreply 3103/28/2012

Normally I'd get on here and scream that you were all deluded about Leo being gay. That Leo loves the ladies and we love him back.

But Leo's not looking so good.

So he's all yours, gays.

by Anonymousreply 3203/28/2012

So he was playing close to the bone in J Edgar. Why don't people pay more attention to the roles actors take? Or the films they finally decide to direct? Talk about hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 3303/28/2012

"Or the films they finally decide to direct?"

Case in point: Jodie Foster's The Beaver. Instead of us seeing Mel Gibson as a man getting a divorce and being horribly depressed...it is Jodie herself that is horribly depressed and can't express her thoughts and feelings and has self-loathing and separated from her partner.

by Anonymousreply 3403/28/2012

Thank god, no one wanted to see Jodie's BEAVER.

by Anonymousreply 3503/28/2012

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has also had major problems with alcohol and has been arrested and in rehab many times.

Could be another example of the effect of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 3603/28/2012

Do people really think JRM is straight?

by Anonymousreply 3703/28/2012

Look at what the closet has already done to Robert Pattison and he hasn't even started heavy drinking yet.

by Anonymousreply 3803/28/2012

R38 I heard he's a pretty heavy drinker.

RPatz is going to lose his looks very quickly. He's not naturally good looking but hard partying will just make his odd face and wide body worsen with time.

After Twilight ends, he's going to be a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 3903/28/2012

Yes, R37, because JRM has said he is straight for years, and always talks about his girlfriend. He often did that on Regis & Kelly when he was promoting "The Tudors".

by Anonymousreply 4003/28/2012

I feel like Leo has been in blind items as a drunk who tries to fuck women in Las Vegas but can't get it up. I believe that he does this for his art, since it's his job to largely portray straight men and he's trying to get some of that experience under his belt, so to speak. But can't do it due to alcohol and inherent gayness.

by Anonymousreply 4103/28/2012

R42 = drunk Leo

by Anonymousreply 4303/28/2012

Please, how do you know R26 is a straight up liar? Weird low key story to make up and hold onto for years...

You know for a fact they are both 100% straight? Or you have complete faith your family wouldn't blab??

by Anonymousreply 4403/28/2012

He was really pretty before his head changed shape. I don't understand how someone with a heart shaped faced suddenly has a completely round, bowling ball skull. This may be a Faul situation of him having been replaced by a lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 4703/28/2012

Why would Leo need to "mature?" He's worth probably more than $100 million. He has huge success in his chosen field. He can come and go, and do what he wants, when he wants.

Trains,& boats, & planes are at his disposal. If he wants to shut down a Las Vegas nightclub or a famous restaurant he could. He could arrange for private shopping, and tour Buckinham Palace while the Queen was there in her underwear(!)

He could tell Obama he wanted to visit tomorrow and the Prez would same c'mon! He could arrange for a private event and shut down Disneyland! He could hire the New York Philharmonic. What is maturity compared to that!

by Anonymousreply 4803/28/2012

He's worth almost $400 million.

by Anonymousreply 4903/28/2012

[quote]I remember the Leo is gay troll posting about this before. That he "heard it from family members." I'm not convinced. I think Leo is a socially, emotionally stunted guy. If he is gay, which I think is highly possible, then he is deeply closeted, and in denial. He seems like he never wants to get older than 19. Leo has issues. Funny. I've never found his love scenes very believeable. Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Garner. Nothing.

It's not like you had anything better to offer. A shit theory you pulled out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 5003/28/2012

R50 is a troll. No, really. A tiny, hairy wart-infested troll. In his mother's basement.

I read that Bradley Cooper, who is a very new member of Leo's posse, both of them BFFs with Ryan Kavanaugh, has broken up with Zoe Saldana. (Leo, Bradley, Gerard Butler, and Leo's Mom Ermeline were all at Ryan's Wedding, and Leo and Bradley went to his batchelor party. With Gerard Butler, who is hardly recovered from his brief stint in rehab, before he's at Chateau Marmont with Lindsay Lohan.)

Interesting comment on the news item I read, said that it was not a surprise about Bradley & Zoe, since it was covered in a BI and it was "scheduled" to happen. So now the general public is onto the BIs and the bearding and the schedules, what to do!

by Anonymousreply 5103/28/2012

[quote][R50] is a troll. No, really. A tiny, hairy wart-infested troll. In his mother's basement.

I am not R26, if that's why you are calling me a troll.

If not, fuck you, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 5203/28/2012

R-29 I am not a troll, I met some family members a couple of years ago and became friends with them, that's how I know. We had mutual friends and interests so we hit it off. I can only report what I heard from them. I don't want to give any details because it would embarrass them, and they are nice people. I don't really care about Leo, Haas or any of them, whether they are gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 5303/28/2012

$400 million? How is that possible, R49? That would make him wealthier than Mitt Romney.

by Anonymousreply 5403/29/2012

"I don't understand how someone with a heart shaped faced suddenly has a completely round, bowling ball skull. "

He always had a big round head, with a sharp little face and an angular jawline; his thick hair disguised how wierdly large and round his head is. When the angular jawline filled in with bloat and jowls, the illusion was lost.

by Anonymousreply 5503/29/2012

$400 million? How is that possible, [R49]? That would make him wealthier than Mitt Romney.

He is an actor and producer. And he had a back-end deal on Inception, which grossed $825 million WW. He earned $59 million on that ALONE.

Just his 2010 earnings were $62 million.

by Anonymousreply 5703/29/2012

Good god R48 seems like a scary and terrible person I would never want to know in real life.

I truly hope one day you will learn that money isn't everything there is to life.

by Anonymousreply 5803/29/2012

Well, if he's worth $400 million I don't care if he is a drunk, I'll marry him.

by Anonymousreply 6003/29/2012

Leo revealed to John Leguizamo that he is uncut.

by Anonymousreply 6103/29/2012

I didn't mean it as a bad thing, R61. I just found it interesting that Leo decided to reveal that to him.

by Anonymousreply 6303/29/2012

R58 I'm not a carey terrible person. I was merely illustrating that while "money isn't everything" a lot of people in this country seem to feel that it opens a lot of doors, it gives people freedom and it gives people power. Sad but true. Since I have no money, I have the luxury of being high minded.

by Anonymousreply 6403/30/2012

I worked in a hotel in Chicago where lots of celebrities stay. Leo was not gay. At least not any of the times he stayed with us. He was a man whore. Had all sorts of young women. All cute and giggly. This was 1999 so he was still a big draw. They would come and go from his suite constantly.

by Anonymousreply 6503/30/2012

Howard Stern also mentions that Leo has a "pussy posse", but who knows what the truth is anymore.

by Anonymousreply 6603/30/2012

R65 Honestly, I've never gotten a gay vibe from him either. Not saying I don't believe the rumors, but I just don't get any kind of a gay vibe.

by Anonymousreply 6703/30/2012

R67, then why are there so many gay rumors about him? And why is he pushing 40 and still unmarried with no kids?

by Anonymousreply 6803/30/2012

I drink because I'm sad. I'm sad because I'm in the closet. I'm in the closet because I sold my soul to the devil. I sold my soul to the devil because I wanted to be rich and famous. I wanted to be rich and famous because I'm a brat. I'm a brat because I'm sad. I'm sad because they keep making me date super models. They make me date super models to keep me in the closet. That's why I am sad.

by Anonymousreply 6903/30/2012

The impression I got was that Leo was all open-minded and experimental as a young guy in the nineties, and he's 'matured' in much the same way as his idol (Jack Nicholson) to become a modelizing manwhore.

by Anonymousreply 7003/30/2012

Whatever happened to that nasty photo of him lounging around in a hotel room, drunk and pozzed out with David Blaine and Toby Mcguire?

by Anonymousreply 7103/30/2012

Btw Lukas Haas playing a gay drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 7403/30/2012

Now that's a stretch! R74

by Anonymousreply 7503/30/2012

Let me add to r26 - I was friends with Kendra Jade after Titanic came out and she knew Leo pretty well and said "He likes boys more than girls" because I had a crush on him (I'm a girl). I have posted this before. Leo MIGHT be bi at this time, but when he was in the Titanic he was gayer than gay. It is true he might have grown out of it or be an ex-gay or be bi. Lord knows Gavin Rossdale is straight now.

by Anonymousreply 7603/30/2012

He looks like he's mumbling "why me?" to himself here. Always a bridesmaid...

by Anonymousreply 7703/30/2012

r28 I'm sure when speaking to celebs family or friends, the topic of "is he a bottom" often comes up.

by Anonymousreply 7803/30/2012

He cruised two male friends of mine while he was in his late teens.

by Anonymousreply 7903/30/2012

I think the sexual chemistry with Kate Winslet is mostly a testament to her acting.

by Anonymousreply 8003/30/2012

Leo's pussy posse refers to "man pussy".

by Anonymousreply 8103/30/2012

"He cruised two male friends of mine while he was in his late teens."

Details please. What did they look like? I'm curious to know what type of guys he likes.

by Anonymousreply 8203/30/2012

[quote] but when he was in the Titanic he was gayer than gay. It is true he might have grown out of it or be an ex-gay or be bi.

Can you grow out of it??? You make it look like it's a choice!

I always thought "you were born that way"

by Anonymousreply 8303/30/2012

Leo, Gavin, Tom, Kristin Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and a host of other celebs did not grow out of being gay. You don't grow out of it. You're born that way. What happened is they had to choose between "being themselves" and being rich and famous. Their managers/PR people force them into the closet, pair them up with another hot entertainer. By pawning them off to the audience as straight and available, it sells movie and concert tickets and to young fans who think that they actually have a chance of being with these puppets.

by Anonymousreply 8403/30/2012

Toby is one of Leo's oldest friends. They're both gay but they are not lovers. Leo's mother gets invited on vacations because she accepts Leo's homosexuality and she's fun to be around. Gay men love hanging out with beautiful women. Bar and Gisele were friends of Leo's and they were forced to beard for him. They dealt with it as long as they could but ultimately, they had to move on since they weren't physically or emotionally fulfilled by Leo. He's 40 with no woman, no children, and women walking thru the revolving door. Hollywood loves acting like Leo and other closeted celebs are "playboys" but they're g-a-y. Remember Rock Hudson was on his deathbed confessing he was a homosexual after all those years of playing the sexy leading man?

by Anonymousreply 8503/30/2012

[quote]Gay men love hanging out with beautiful women.

Enjoy your ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 8703/30/2012

They were both 6' or more, sandy brown hair, great eyes, in shape man-twink types.

by Anonymousreply 8803/30/2012

Thanks, R88

by Anonymousreply 8903/30/2012

Zac Efron is his type. Go on youtube, search "Leo and Zac Efron at Lakers Game" and watch a clip where Leo sees Zac at a Laker's game. He runs over to Zac to say hi. Vanessa Hudgens shows up and as soon as she does, Leo takes off. It's obvious that Leo has it bad for Zac and Zac seems to enjoy the attention.

by Anonymousreply 9003/30/2012

He's of German ancestry, he isn't bloated, he has a panface.

by Anonymousreply 9103/30/2012

yea, Apple Pan.

by Anonymousreply 9203/30/2012

"So he was playing close to the bone in J Edgar. Why don't people pay more attention to the roles actors take? Or the films they finally decide to direct? Talk about hiding in plain sight."

Very close IMO. He had more chemistry with Armie Hammer than with anyone he has worked with, except for Kate Winslet. In regard to Kate Winslet, I read they are both very fond of each of each other which may explain the chemistry; they do work well together. He recently posed for a nice pic with a dog for her autism book.

by Anonymousreply 9303/30/2012

He's also Italian.

by Anonymousreply 9403/30/2012

I think Hollywood is punishing both Brad Pitt and Leo by not acknowledging their body of work with oscar nominations. I always thought it was because they are both so good looking that they've had to work twice as hard to prove themselves as actors. I don't feel sorry for them because they are uber rich and taking it all the way to the bank. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 9503/30/2012

But Pitt DID get an Oscar nomination this year.

by Anonymousreply 9603/30/2012

Who are all these assholes on this thread saying Leo is a pussy hound? So stupid, the man is obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 9703/30/2012

that's true, Pitt did get nominated. Nobody saw Moneyball so I kind of felt they gave it to him so he wouldn't feel so bad that f***** George Clooney got one.

by Anonymousreply 9803/30/2012

Pitt is an adequate actor at best and his performance in Moneyball was average. His nomination should have gone to Michael Fassbender.

Leo was never going to get nominated for J. Edgar after all the shitty reviews came out.

by Anonymousreply 9903/30/2012

Pitt was nominated, it was Leo who wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 10003/30/2012

I don't know a single straight man who is pushing 40 who has never been married and/or has never had children.

by Anonymousreply 10103/30/2012

I enjoyed Moneyball more than I had expected (I'm a woman who hates baseball). Pitt was OK in it although I don't think the role was too demanding.

by Anonymousreply 10203/30/2012

R99, I agree that Fassbender should have been nominated, but I would also argue that it may have been Gary Oldman who stole Fassy's nomination. There was no reason to nominate Oldman for "Tinker, Tailer, Soldier, Spy" other than that the Academy felt guilty it had never nominated him before. It was just an average performance, not one of Oldman's best.

by Anonymousreply 10303/30/2012

In this day and age, it's really not that unusual, R101.

by Anonymousreply 10403/30/2012

It's very common today, R101

by Anonymousreply 10503/30/2012

r91 r92 - yes he has that pan face / apple pan and he looks German like his mother's side of the family. I think his mother is 100% German, father is Italian and his father is really AWFUL looking r94

Link will be to what his mother looked like when she was younger. He looks exactly like her.

by Anonymousreply 10603/30/2012

Link is to his father when his father was younger too.

by Anonymousreply 10703/30/2012

Leo has a small cock, perhaps that makes him feel insecure.

by Anonymousreply 10803/31/2012

LOL @ R78

by Anonymousreply 10903/31/2012

[quote]Toby is one of Leo's oldest friends. They're both gay but they are not lovers.

Explain yourself a little. Have you heard that or just made it up? Do you mean Tobey has sex with other guys? You do know he appears to be a happily married man? For all I know Tobey might well be bi, but no idea really. I just wonder what exactly you mean and how you know.

I did think that they used to be friends with benefits, based on what Tobey's mother said and on general rumored pussy posse orgiastic sluttiness.

[quote]It's obvious that Leo has it bad for Zac and Zac seems to enjoy the attention.

LOL Fanfiction much?

by Anonymousreply 11003/31/2012

What did Tobey's mother say?

by Anonymousreply 11103/31/2012

All I know is that whenever a DiCaprio movie came on TV my late father would change it quickly, exclaiming he couldn't stand that "little crying cocksucker."

by Anonymousreply 11204/01/2012

Tobey Maguire is, according to numerous stories, a seriously weird dude. Google all the drama he caused over Spider Man 2. He's lucky he ever worked again.

by Anonymousreply 11304/01/2012

His mom was asked to talk about T and L's close friendship for a gay pride issue or something (that was a lie, they just wanted gossip) and she said of course they were very close, slept in the same bed all the time, liked to wear ribbons in their hair and hung out with mostly gay people. You can call them gay if you want, they don't care about labels. (She was mistaken about that last part)

by Anonymousreply 11404/01/2012

Remember this (shopped) pic floating around a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 11504/01/2012

So that is fake? I hate photoshop. Being able to trust your own eyes was a good feeling.

by Anonymousreply 11604/01/2012

"liked to wear ribbons in their hair"

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 11704/01/2012

Leo is not gay. he is fed up with society's way of cajoling intellgent men into getting married, even though they do not see the VALUE IN IT. (take that take that) . NOT TO MENTION he is loaded and would be taken for half his shit. having children is not fair when u consider how fucked up this planet is. note: when u consider everything i have said... how can u still consider it logical to marry and breed? answer: you CANT

by Anonymousreply 11804/15/2012

[quote] Tobey Maguire is, according to numerous stories, a seriously weird dude. Google all the drama he caused over Spider Man 2. He's lucky he ever worked again.

Chung Ho cannot find this drama mama of which the Google fails to speak. Can you direct him into a linkage?

by Anonymousreply 11904/15/2012

And how do you know all that about him, R118?

by Anonymousreply 12004/15/2012

R118 is Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 12104/15/2012

I'm intellgent like Leo, therefor we agree about almost everything in my head.

by Anonymousreply 12204/15/2012

Does Leo have a crush on John Leguizamo? I've always wondered why Leo discussed his cock with him.

by Anonymousreply 12304/15/2012

"I don't know a single straight man who is pushing 40 who has never been married and/or has never had children."

Where in flyover hell to you live? I know tons of them.

Okay, a large porportion of them are computer nerds, but they're straight computer nerds.

by Anonymousreply 12404/15/2012

There are many straight celebrities today who are in their 30's and 40's and have never had kids.

Hugh Grant didn't father a child until he was 50 last year.

by Anonymousreply 12504/16/2012

Who cares about Leo's weight? That's stupid! Leo is the best actor of this generation, and he cares about our ecology.

by Anonymousreply 12604/16/2012

R126 sounds like Al Gore

by Anonymousreply 12704/16/2012

Do you think Leo's small cock may be a contributing factor to his problems?

by Anonymousreply 12804/16/2012

I believe he does't find the right person. Love, if you're a heart pretender, is not so easy. that's what happened in my life and I'm not gay. you speack as if we have a clockwork inside (almost 40, you have to be married..) , that's a society problem, but is not real.

by Anonymousreply 12904/16/2012

Do you think the fact that people laughed at Leo's small cock in "Total Eclipse" is the reason he has never done any other nudity since?

by Anonymousreply 13004/16/2012

Why would anyone (except an asshole) laugh at a young guys cock?

He wasn't nude in any other film? Even the film about Howard Hughs? With his money, he can have any size cock he wants. Some stupid damn, size queen...it's not the dick size that's important to most people, it's the size of the bank account.

by Anonymousreply 13104/16/2012

Most Hollyweird celebrities are addicted to drugs including alcohol.

Leo DiCraprio is an alcoholic, smoker, and into painkillers but all of this is very obvious.

by Anonymousreply 13212/22/2012

R17 Leo's Pussy possee are ALL gay or even bisexual and the only pussy they get is each other's man pussy!

by Anonymousreply 13312/22/2012

R113 so what did Tobey do during the filming of spiderman 2? I did read about the obsessive body building. There's no way he's hetero and yeah even if you look up the wikipedia article on Tobey there's a whole section about how he and Kirsten Dunst had a "fling" that sounds totally fake and like PR for bearding.

quote from wikipedia article:In an article for Premiere magazine, Sam Raimi confirmed the long-standing rumor that Maguire and his Spider-Man co-star Kirsten Dunst had "a thing" going on during the 2001 shooting of the first film. As Raimi explained for the article, "I'm so dumb, because I met with them for dinner one night during the shooting to talk about the next day's scenes. And I go, 'Okay, well, that's it for the meeting.' And then I ask Kirsten, 'Can I drive you home?' And they look at each other and she goes, 'No, no, I'm going to play a game of Touch 10 with Tobey.' I don't know, it was some game. I thought, 'That's weird. She's got to work tomorrow.'"

by Anonymousreply 13412/22/2012

[quote]Hugh Grant didn't father a child until he was 50 last year

And even then he thought he was just cumming.

by Anonymousreply 13512/22/2012

*burps

by Anonymousreply 13612/22/2012

[quote]Leo DiCraprio is an alcoholic, smoker, and into painkillers but all of this is very obvious.

There is nothing "obvious" here. This is all fiction you've developed in your head, with ZERO evidentiary support. He's never been in legal trouble for anything, period, let alone any booze or drug issues. You have no idea whether he smokes or not. You also have no idea whether he takes painkillers.

For that matter, this entire thread (though I realize it's old) is based on delusional wishful thinking. The ONLY thing true on it is that Leo is friends with Tobey Maguire and Lukas Haas. This tinhattery that "friends" equals "secret lovers" is ridiculous even by DL standards.

by Anonymousreply 13712/22/2012

Is that Hugh's baby in R136? All celebrity babies are cute the first few months.

by Anonymousreply 13812/22/2012

Years ago, when I worked for a film festival, the director of the festival went on some junket to Hollywood and came back with a load of gossip. He was most excited about what he'd heard about DiCaprio. Basically, it was that DiCaprio was gay, told a gay co-star about it, the co-star had blabbed, and then DiCaprio's "People" went after the co-star for not keeping his mouth shut. I think this might have been before Titanic came out.

He isn't "just friends" with Haas anymore than Haas was "just friends" with Michael Stipe.

You straight fangurls are more delusional than Michelle Bachman.

by Anonymousreply 13912/22/2012

I personally know two different guys who claim to have hooked up with him. Both are hot and successful on their own and have no reason to lie.

Sure, both could still be bullshitting anyway. But for a lot of reasons I don't think they are (neither of the two guys know each other FYI).

And yes, I'm being vague and cryptic for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 14012/22/2012

r137, there are numerous pap pics of Leo smoking and drinking.

by Anonymousreply 14112/22/2012

r140, could you give details without giving away any clues as to who your friends are?

by Anonymousreply 14212/22/2012

I think he's gay too.

And I also think the closet causes a lot of alcoholism.

When you can't really express yourself as you are to society, you are seriously depressed.

Think about it. A horrible existence to just not be.

Society deems LD to represent himself to the world as a straight man, and, as a result, he's been able to become rich and famous and influential.

But, if all of this is true, since it is but gossip, at what price?

If he's an alcoholic, that's probably the reason why.

by Anonymousreply 14312/22/2012

And meanwhile, his dumd-blind-in denial fangirls all over the world are wondering why Leo hasn't found the right girl yet and why he looks so sad lately...

by Anonymousreply 14412/22/2012

The phyical appearance for males in Hollywood is really low. Look at Don Imus and he had the audacity to call that team nappy head hoes. Look at Conon O'Brien too. Can't even look at him.

by Anonymousreply 14512/22/2012

I'm saying Leo is a space alien r146, so throw that into your mix.

by Anonymousreply 14712/22/2012

r148 oooh you in danger gurl!

by Anonymousreply 14912/22/2012

I am an alcoholic; my mother is an alcoholic; my uncle - who died with wet brain - was an alcoholic; my grandfather was an alcoholic -- I believe you are born alcoholic (in some countries it is more common than being born non-alcoholic - countries without a lot of immigration, ex. Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Russia) Being in or out of the closet is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 15312/23/2012

As I'm reading R148,'s reply I hear SNL's "Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party" in my head.

by Anonymousreply 15412/23/2012

R148, All actors are polymorphously perverse? Can you explain that?

by Anonymousreply 15512/23/2012

News flash, r148. While sex may be an activity and not a predisposition, sexual attraction is not.

by Anonymousreply 15612/23/2012

Men are always sexually attracted to whomever they get it up for. That's why men who have sex with men and women are bisexual, not a closeted gay.

by Anonymousreply 15712/23/2012

R154, exactly. And he makes about as much sense.

by Anonymousreply 15812/23/2012

r148, you're kidding, right? It's not a choice vis-a-vis milk vs. cream.

Since it's not a choice, and if he is gay, that would explain part of the alcoholism.

by Anonymousreply 16012/23/2012

He's a shitty actor. Watching J. EDGAR and he's awful. Same thing with REVOLUTIONARY ROAD. He's so fake and stagy.

by Anonymousreply 16212/25/2012

I think he could be gay, and I'm wondering if he's gonna win an Oscar for his performance in "Django"?

by Anonymousreply 16312/25/2012

Is that why he has a big flabby tummy?

by Anonymousreply 16412/27/2012

Around a year ago on DL and DLRB someone posted an article from either a UK or Aussie tabloid where Leo was with one of his models they set him up with and they were in a park and Leo was completely ignoring her and looking at his phone probably looking for a discrete hu$tler does anyone have a link to it?

by Anonymousreply 16512/27/2012

he has a big gut from drinking, hairy bush, small cock, fucked my twice gave me 100 pound tip

by Anonymousreply 16712/30/2012

hmmm r167... more details. I will play along.

by Anonymousreply 16812/30/2012

I've always thought he was a terrible actor. I don't know why he gets the parts he does. I've never "bought" him in any of his roles.

by Anonymousreply 16912/30/2012

Why does Scorsese constantly slobber his knob?

by Anonymousreply 17012/30/2012

(Slurring) Drinkin' problem? I got no god damn drinking problem. Who the fuck are you anyway, God Dammit? Get the fuck out of my house (belches, passes out).

by Anonymousreply 17112/30/2012

I like a few movies that he is in. He is the weak link in all of them, though. Not the worst actor, just far from the best.

by Anonymousreply 17212/30/2012

[quote]I've always thought he was a terrible actor. I don't know why he gets the parts he does. I've never "bought" him in any of his roles.

The only roles I thought he was really good in were "This Boy's Life" and "The Basketball Diaries", and those were almost 15-20 years ago. Other than that, I've never understood the hype.

And am I the only one who thinks he's boring in interviews? He has no charisma or personality at all.

by Anonymousreply 17312/30/2012

So is that fugly fatso Jonah Hill part of Leo's "P*ssy Posse" now? He's with Leo on a "brocation" in Australia, along with Leo's BFF Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 17412/30/2012

Wow, looks like Jonah Hill has gained back about half the weight.

by Anonymousreply 17512/30/2012

CT is fat

by Anonymousreply 17612/30/2012

R176 This thread isn't about Channing Tatum sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 17712/30/2012

That guy's neck fat is so gross.

by Anonymousreply 17812/30/2012

[R174]

Lately, Jonah Hill is joined to DiCaprio's hip.

But Lukas Haas is still in the picture.And he is also in that ship.

by Anonymousreply 17912/30/2012

Funny how the U.S. tabs aren't mentioning Lukas Haas on this story. Nor Kevin Connolly.

Leo and Jamie Foxx are in Sydney for the 'Django Unchained' aussie premiere.

by Anonymousreply 18012/30/2012

Pussy posse?

Or posse of pussies?

by Anonymousreply 18112/30/2012

[R167] thanks for telling about your sexual encounter with Leo.

I don´t get why his fangirls still believe that Leo is straight but hasn't found the right woman yet.

by Anonymousreply 18201/03/2013

I posted this in Leo's Gay Pride Starts Early in Sydney thread, but a friend of mine fucked Leo's best girlfriend Kevin Connolly.

by Anonymousreply 18301/03/2013

There never seemed to be any believable reason to think Leo was straight to me. I always assumed it was highly likely he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 18401/03/2013

Can't wait until he announces his engagement and jumps up and down on a couch!

by Anonymousreply 18501/03/2013

He is pretty damn great in "Django Unchained". He just might have a 2nd career as a character actor ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 18601/03/2013

[quote]I posted this in Leo's Gay Pride Starts Early in Sydney thread, but a friend of mine fucked Leo's best girlfriend Kevin Connolly.

Details please. Was Kevin on top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 18701/03/2013

Kevin was a bottom. He's really short. My friend said he had a nice dick.

by Anonymousreply 18801/03/2013

[quote]Celebrities stop maturing at the age they were when they became famous. Leo became famous as an early teen. What does that tell you?

That's interesting because that is what they say about people who are substance abusers. You stop maturing at the age you began abusing drugs/alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 18901/03/2013

@r189 - they're both glib cliches that have little basis in reality.

by Anonymousreply 19001/03/2013

In my experience, "you stop maturing at the age you began abusing drugs/alcohol" describes every fucking druggie/alkie I have ever known. Very, very true.

by Anonymousreply 19101/03/2013

[quote]Kevin was a bottom. He's really short. My friend said he had a nice dick.

I figured he'd be a bottom. So are Kevin's "girlfriends" beards or is he bi?

by Anonymousreply 19201/03/2013

R174 and R179. Was Kevin Connolly on the ship too? TMZ only mentioned Jonah and Lukas. Seemsnas uf Lukas goes EVERYWHERE with Leo. Saw a clip of Leo at the NY premiere of Django and who else but Lukas slips ahead through the door to avoid the paps. Leo and Quentin T along with a small entourage lingers a bit as the paps take pictures. If Lukas was a woman you would think he was married to Leo. I think they are a committed couple.

by Anonymousreply 19301/04/2013

R193 here meant too say "seems like" Lukas goes everywhere with Leon sorry about the typos - I'm typing on my reader.

by Anonymousreply 19401/04/2013

I've long thought he was gay ever since the early, primitive days of the internet (back in '97 or so, right after or during Titanic), when some European tabloid posted pictures of Leo and his "European boyfriend." I know I'm not mis-remembering or making this up because I clearly recall the pics of Leo strolling arm-in-arm along a beach with some other adorable blonde European twink.

by Anonymousreply 19501/04/2013

So I'm working with someone who just worked on his last movie. We flat out asked if he was gay. She just said, "He's very soft [in his mannerisms] and smiled coyly..

by Anonymousreply 19601/04/2013

R196 LOL! Did the smile pretty much confirm, "Yeah, he's gay"?

by Anonymousreply 19701/04/2013

So with out the same subjective Oh they are just beard responses.. Do these insides have info about the girls they are seen with etc? Are they bi? Are they paid? Not what you THINK, but what you have been told...

by Anonymousreply 19801/05/2013

He came out during Basketball Diaries press.

by Anonymousreply 19901/05/2013

r199, link please? Oh yeah that's what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 20001/06/2013

R201 I agree. If it wasn't for Leo, he'd never get any acting roles.

by Anonymousreply 20201/06/2013

Lukas Haas is cute. I think he is very underrated as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 20301/06/2013

Lukas obviously makes Leo happy.

by Anonymousreply 20401/06/2013

Anyone else remember how skinny LD was when he started and how he would say in interviews that he 'couldn't' put on weight. He sure figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 20501/06/2013

[quote]Was Kevin on top or bottom?

I wish the basement eldergays would quit with the bottom/top shit. Both ends of the spectrum aren't the fucking spectrum: most men & boys I know are flexible.

by Anonymousreply 20701/06/2013

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD IS AWESOME!!

10/10

Should have won over slumdog millionaire!

by Anonymousreply 20801/06/2013

I agree with R203. I always like seeing Lukas Haas in stuff. Shame he killed his career with drugs back in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 20901/06/2013

Do you think Leo does anal?

by Anonymousreply 21101/08/2013

If this is a face of a heartthrob, well i rest my case!

by Anonymousreply 21301/09/2013

Look, i'm not a slanderer. This young boy turned into an ugly man for some reason. He drinks you said? I don't know. The only think i know is that his head is obviously fat and weird.

by Anonymousreply 21401/09/2013

*The only thing

by Anonymousreply 21501/09/2013

DiCaprio looks like a butch in the photo below

It's shocking.

by Anonymousreply 21701/09/2013

Yuck he is ugly!

by Anonymousreply 21801/09/2013

He is a retard and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 21901/09/2013

He is a a drunkard who sold his soul to Hollywood and he can't copy with it well. The bastard, he can't find a woman or a man to settle down, fucking loser, drunkard. Oust!

by Anonymousreply 22001/09/2013

DiCaprio is one of the few actors today with genuine Golden Age Hollywood looks. He has a great face.

DiCaprio's looks have always reminded me of a young Orson Welles. He's beginning to age like Welles too.

Besides Welles, there's also a bit of James Cagney.

In the 1930s and 40s he would have been a star not as a romantic lead, but as a character actor.

He'll have a long career.

by Anonymousreply 22101/09/2013

He looks like Alec Baldwin in r220 pic. He is not aging well at all.

by Anonymousreply 22201/09/2013

He's someone who does NOT look good with facial hair. Just compare the photo in R212 with the photo in R220 to see the difference. Also, I agree - he needs to start watching his weight before he ends up looking like Jack Nicholson. People forget that Jack was skinny in his younger years and then suddenly balloned after 50.

by Anonymousreply 22301/09/2013

Leo drinks to party and forget that he hates everything about the Hollywood machine, except the money and lavish lifestyle. He used to be really goofy and giggly early in his career. Once he blew up in Romeo & Juliet, his people made him tone down the girliness and made him get "serious". Then came the super models. and more leading man roles via Scorcesse. He's a great actor. Playing the "straight" man may be his best role ever. He can't ever come out. Remember Rock Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 22401/09/2013

R224 I think you're right. He used to have some life in him and a sense of humor when he was younger and now he's just lifeless and dull in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 22501/09/2013

I think he might still be good looking if e lost about 60 lbs and at leadt half of that was face weight.

by Anonymousreply 22601/09/2013

Whatever happened to his lesbian bff?

by Anonymousreply 22701/09/2013

[quote]Whatever happened to his lesbian bff?

Who? I never heard about a lesbian BFF.

by Anonymousreply 22801/09/2013

Working with Scorsese has done nothing for him acting wise.Scorsese has turned him into a stiff, self conscious lifeless robot. Remember when he was in films like This boy's Life,Marvin's Room and Romeo and Juliet? He was far more free spirited and natural. Even in film's like The Beach and Titanic he had a natural charm. Ever since doing film's with the overrated Matin Scorsese his performances seems stifled and forced.

by Anonymousreply 22901/09/2013

R229 I agree. The Scorsese collaborations are getting tired.

Why doesn't he try doing something totally different, like a comedy? Oh, I forgot - he'd actually have to have a sense of humor, and Hollywood sucked that out of him years ago.

by Anonymousreply 23001/09/2013

He can't be gay! He dates all those supermodels...lol

by Anonymousreply 23101/09/2013

Who cares if he drinks?

What a bunch of fucking prisspots.

by Anonymousreply 23201/09/2013

Do you think Leo likes to be on top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 23301/09/2013

Yes, R221 i don't disagree. DiCaprio is a great actor, however he is bloated and selfish. Why he dates supermodels and then breaks up with them? He must an asshole with serious issues. I don't like the way he treats women. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 23401/10/2013

[quote]Who? I never heard about a lesbian BFF.

I remember Sarah Gilbert hung with the pussy posse, but I don't know if she was especially bff with Leo or if that's who the poster meant.

by Anonymousreply 23501/10/2013

R235 So back then was it the closet posse?

by Anonymousreply 23601/10/2013

He was very cute in Romeo + Juliet, less so in Titanic, a mess since then.

FWIW, there was a long ago BI about a popular young star who liked to party with his posse at the Chateau Marmont (even though he had another residence in LA). They liked both girl and boy hookers, both in the same evening, but not at the same time. IIRC, the girl whores did the first shift and, after they were all fucked up, the boys came in.

At the time, most people guessed Leo since he was known to party at the Marmont. Around the same time, Keanu was bringing young skaterboy tricks to the same hotel (instead of his rented house) but he never had a posse like Leo.

by Anonymousreply 23701/10/2013

Well he is really going to hit the bottle tonight.

by Anonymousreply 23801/10/2013

[quote]Who? I never heard about a lesbian BFF.

Well yeah that's why I asked what ever happened to her. Iirc back when I read an interview where he mentioned her was like around Titanic I think. She was also the head of his production company at the time. I looked it up on google and there is a woman as President of Production of his Appian Way productions. I don't know if it's the same person though.

by Anonymousreply 23901/11/2013

Is Miss Bradley Cooper part of the pussy posse now?

by Anonymousreply 24001/13/2013

Isn't Leo a little too old for this clubbing shit? Pushing 40 and still clubbing at Chateau Marmont.

by Anonymousreply 24102/17/2013

Is he really gay? I have no doubt he could be, but what is the seriousness of the gay rumors?

On DL, is this a generally accepted thing?

by Anonymousreply 24202/17/2013

[quote]Is he really gay? I have no doubt he could be, but what is the seriousness of the gay rumors?

You know, I can't figure it out either. On one hand I think he could be and on the other I think he might actually be straight. I can't tell. If he is gay, he sure does go to great lengths to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 24302/17/2013

It's pretty obvious that he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 24402/17/2013

R244 has it. He's bi. Straight for the public but likes men in private.

by Anonymousreply 24502/17/2013

[quote]It's pretty obvious that he is bisexual.

Does he prefer men or women more?

by Anonymousreply 24602/17/2013

Leo's face looks like it never finished going through puberty.

by Anonymousreply 24702/17/2013

[quote]He's bi. Straight for the public but likes men in private.

That would be a closeted gay.

Bi would mean he likes men and women in private.

by Anonymousreply 24802/17/2013

He's now doing commercials in Asia for Jim Beam bourbon.

by Anonymousreply 24902/18/2013

[quote] 'Leo has a big gut from drinking, hairy bush, small cock, fucked my twice gave me 100 pound tip'

by: UK rent boy [/quote]

So Leo is a top...

by Anonymousreply 25002/18/2013

Kate Winslet has revealed in interviews that she had a big crush on Leo during the filming of "Titanic" and wasn't shy about telling him, but Leo just wanted to be friends.

Any man who didn't take the opportunity to fuck Kate Winslet back in 1997 is G-A-Y.

by Anonymousreply 25102/18/2013

I don't blame him for not being interested in Kate Winslet. The woman is just as annoying is Anne Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 25202/18/2013

Leo just want to be friends .......with women.

He has zero sexual chemistry with them

by Anonymousreply 25302/18/2013

[quote]Leo just want to be friends .......with women. He has zero sexual chemistry with them

I've noticed this too. Even in "candid" pictures he looks bored with his girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 25402/18/2013

True.

by Anonymousreply 25502/19/2013

I don't believe Leo is gay.

Until I see the proof that is.

by Anonymousreply 25602/19/2013

R256 is one of those fangirls in denial.

by Anonymousreply 25702/20/2013

Just look at how Leo is staring at this guy......

by Anonymousreply 25802/21/2013

Who is Leonardo DiCaprio? Never heard of him. Must be an American thing.

by Anonymousreply 25902/21/2013

You think Leo and Bradley fucked?

by Anonymousreply 26002/21/2013

R258 Um, I think you might be reaching with that one. It looks more like he's had too much to drink and is just in his own little world.

by Anonymousreply 26102/22/2013

I heard that Leo is a top and Toby is a bottom. I think Lucas goes either way.

by Anonymousreply 26202/22/2013

I have 3 stories about DiCaprio:

1. from a reliable source who worked at a hotel: he was very drunk, with another guy and was frantically asking for condoms. Everything seemed to indicate gay. And he was very, very rude. This was 2003 or so

2. from a former colleague who had a very unpleasant brush with him while she was working at a high-end jewellery in London: he made a complete spectacle of himself and intruded upon another customer's conversation with no valid reason. Again, he was just positively rude. She herself was of a classy upbringing so he was just trash to her, and she didn't even recognise him at first, was told by a colleague who he was. 2003-2004

3. this story I am not so sure of. From a second-hand source. This was in maybe 1998, 1999. Friend of a friend who allegedly had a great time with him and his buddies on New Years Eve, apparently he was very approachable and just out for a good time. This friend of a friend I never met but she had a reputation for being downright obnoxious and created havoc among their group, which caused for her to be hated by many in her posse. I saw one or two pictures of her, she looked a little like a very young JLo, back when she had very short haire. Anyway this is the only reason why this would make sense. Obnoxious people having a great time together

by Anonymousreply 26302/22/2013

[quote] intruded upon another customer's conversation with no valid reason

heavens! What horrible behavior!!!!

by Anonymousreply 26402/22/2013

Interesting r262. Can you elaborate. Where and how have you heard? Are you from the industry? Speaking of going either way, are they bi?

by Anonymousreply 26502/22/2013

'Leonardo Dicaprio, Bradley Cooper, Jeremy Renner and Jared Leto were seeing bonding at the bash as they sat by the fireplace together'

by Anonymousreply 26602/22/2013

This link discusses DiCaprio's gayness.

It had a few links that showed pictures of Leo and Bradley on holiday in Pompeii together. I saw the photo at the time and was sort of shocked to see it since that Pompeii trip was supposedly with him and Bar R.

Naturally, the Pompeii pics of him and Bradley have been scrubbed off the internet.

by Anonymousreply 26702/22/2013

R263 Thanks for the gossip! So nice to read something interesting for a change.

R266 He sure does like hanging out with Bradley, doesn't he? And Jeremy Renner? LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 26802/22/2013

Were they talking about women, r266?

by Anonymousreply 26902/24/2013

Great gossip r263.

by Anonymousreply 27002/24/2013

[R266]

I don't think that those four 'heterosexual' men were talking about women...

by Anonymousreply 27102/24/2013

[quote]3. this story I am not so sure of. From a second-hand source. This was in maybe 1998, 1999. Friend of a friend who allegedly had a great time with him and his buddies on New Years Eve, apparently he was very approachable and just out for a good time. This friend of a friend I never met but she had a reputation for being downright obnoxious and created havoc among their group, which caused for her to be hated by many in her posse. I saw one or two pictures of her, she looked a little like a very young JLo, back when she had very short haire. Anyway this is the only reason why this would make sense. Obnoxious people having a great time together

Isn't Leo known to be friendly toward men, and not toward women?

by Anonymousreply 27202/24/2013

Surprise!: Anne Hathaway photobombed Harold Perrineau at The Art of Shaving & Bungalow 8 Pop-Up in West Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 27302/24/2013

R273 This thread is about Leo, not Anne.

by Anonymousreply 27402/24/2013

Leo and Bradley Cooper semi-naked at the balcony.

Miami, February 2013.

by Anonymousreply 27503/02/2013

Leo looks really queeny there r275

Ok the trifecta of A list closeted to their fans gays in HW are Jeremy Renner, Leo DiCaprio, & Bradley Cooper.

Can someone tell me what that bs about BC and ZS was all about? Same publicist, what?

by Anonymousreply 27603/02/2013

Just googled Zoe Saldana masculine and Zoe says her grandmother thinks she's a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 27703/02/2013

Interesting gossip. Apparently Zoe had a 3 month contract with Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 27803/02/2013

Leo DiCaprio travels to Japan and China with his mother and Lukas Haas.

by Anonymousreply 27903/11/2013

R279 Does Lukas have a life of his own?

by Anonymousreply 28003/11/2013

He spends his life with DiCaprio. Never heard of couples before?

by Anonymousreply 28103/12/2013

Lukas Haas has been posting pics from all his travelling with DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 28203/12/2013

Lukas looks like he is in his late 40's in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 28303/12/2013

Lukas and Leo seems joined to the hip.

by Anonymousreply 28403/13/2013

Another day, another "mystery girl".

by Anonymousreply 28503/19/2013

What's the deal with Leo and Jonah Hill? They are always together now.

by Anonymousreply 28603/19/2013

I think that if I had to deal with all those Hollywood phonies on a regular basis, I'd have a significant problem with alcohol, too.

by Anonymousreply 28703/19/2013

I'm his dealer, R286. Leo doesn't use a lot, but when he needs a pick me up, I always have it on hand.

I use regularly. You name it.

by Anonymousreply 28803/19/2013

Why does Leo talk in such a whispery tone. He has the same voice as La Toya Jackson

by Anonymousreply 28903/19/2013

There is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF that Leo is gay. This is all made up bullshit. For crying out loud, he dates tons of beautiful women

by Anonymousreply 29003/19/2013

I hope that R290 is being ironic....

by Anonymousreply 29103/19/2013

I have been in the company of Giselle when she was with Leo and after she became Mrs. Tom Brady. We're not friends, but my husband is peripherally in a business which involves her.

I can tell you, her comportment with Leo was like night and day from her palpable attraction to Brady.

For what it's worth, he seems like one of the unhappiest people I've ever been around. Miserable.

He was brilliant in "This Boy's Life". I felt his black comedy take as the southern plantation owner in "Django Unchained" was decent. I agree with an earlier comment that he may well have a promising career in character roles a bit later in life.

Last of all, and this is just personal venting: I too had a heart shaped face through my 30's and I now fear it's speeding towards pumpkinhood too. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 29203/19/2013

Age comes for the archbishop, r292.

by Anonymousreply 29303/19/2013

Is he still friends with Marky Mark?

by Anonymousreply 29403/19/2013

He does seem very, very unhappy.

He seemed happier in his teen years/very early twenties, but maybe that was just the brat talking.

If only he'd had some sort of education (not necessarily formal). I don't believe he has.

by Anonymousreply 29503/20/2013

I can't count

by Anonymousreply 29603/20/2013

R294 Yes, which says a lot about his taste in friends.

by Anonymousreply 29703/20/2013

R292

That's what the closet does to him.

by Anonymousreply 29803/20/2013

Leo you need to evaluate what your behavior is doing to you and how its affecting your life , your body, your mind, your relationships and your future. You have to change otherwise life is changing and its gonna impact you one way or another, you are not immutable to change. Read what others say, i'm not bashing you at all i;m your fan that cares, its your life there is a healthier approach to living it and it could save you in the long run, there are many other ways you can focus on achieveing a better lifestyle. That approach is thru healthier eating and fitness and you wont need the alcohol to feel better. It affects all organs in the body , try nutrional supplements like SAMe , B12 and many others (it will repair your liver). the health food will make you feel so good , like avocaodes etc. Just know there is a way outta this life style of partying , alcohol is really a depressant and makes you angrier and unhappy and ruins your body and looks. You can do it, you can break the cycle and create a new you. I hope somehow you read this, i would only stand behind you as your fan i dont want to loose you. (if your gonna drink drink only 2 drinks like once a week or choose red wine with dinner, please Leo do it for me if you cant do it for yourself. Your Fan Girl. (think of me waving a fan over you) and just breathe.

by Anonymousreply 29903/24/2013

L'amour...

by Anonymousreply 30003/24/2013

Their bed hair in this pic says it all....

by Anonymousreply 30103/24/2013

[quote] I don't know a single straight man who is pushing 40 who has never been married and/or has never had children.

How many straight men do you know who have hundreds of millions of dollars and droves and droves of eager beautiful women at their disposal?

A guy in Leo's position doesn't need a wife to look after him, he can hire servants for that. He doesn't need someone to help pay the mortgage. He can get all the sex that he wants from hot women, which a wife would only get in the way of (even if a wife was OK with it there would be the potential for tabloid scandal if he was playing around while married).

There have been some famous rich straight guy whores who waited until considerably later in life than Leo to get married and have kids like Warren Beatty and Jack Nicholson. If a guy still just wants to party and has no interest in a wife and kids then it's better if he remains single and childless.

I don't know his sexuality, but I don't find it suspicious that he's still single and childless in his late 30s.

by Anonymousreply 30203/25/2013

The suspicious thing is that Leo has a male 'roommate' who always goes with him everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 30303/26/2013

I think that Leo is a straight man who has primary relationships with other males. Not necessarily sexual relationships. We will see more of this in the future, as younger people do not want to settle down with one sexual partner, but have very close same sex friendships.

by Anonymousreply 30403/26/2013

[quote]A guy in Leo's position doesn't need a wife to look after him, he can hire servants for that.

What a fucked up misogynist you have to be to equal wife with a servant "looking after you". Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 30504/06/2013

[quote]R304

Seriously? Leo is gay, deeply closeted, and it's old news. I remember here on Datalounge there was a picture of him in a park in Australia with one of the super models they set him up with and he was looking totally bored and on his cellphone probably looking at Grindr or looking for a male escort for that night. He also has a problem with alcohol and painkillers and these are pretty easy to tell all the weight he put on when he turned 30 was from years of alcohol abuse.

by Anonymousreply 30604/06/2013

R301 is that Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 30704/07/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 30804/23/2013

I agree with R302. You guys are crazy

by Anonymousreply 30904/24/2013

Fangurl at R309.

by Anonymousreply 31004/25/2013

CAP SEEMS TO CREATE MIS HAPS WHEN HE DRINKS TOO MUCH---MIS HAPPENINGS WITH RELATIONSHIPS---IT'S CALLED PUT YOUR SELF ON AN ALCOHOL DIET---1/2 PINT OF WHISKEY EVERY 2 WEEKS---AND DON'T DO MORE THAN THAT----HEAVY ICE/MILK----THAT'S A GOOD ONE---AVOIDS HANG OVER ZONE----

by Anonymousreply 31107/02/2013

He's doing commercials in Asia for Jim Beam.

by Anonymousreply 31207/02/2013

Do you think Leo and Dennis Cooper had sex?

by Anonymousreply 31307/11/2013

Why is Leo's ass so flat? It's like non-existent and his pants just slide off.

by Anonymousreply 31407/11/2013

[quote]A guy in Leo's position doesn't need a wife to look after him, he can hire servants for that.

Putting aside the obvious sexism in this comment: Don't most men--no matter how rich they are, no matter how women they attract, no matter how many servants they have--generally fall in love with someone by age 40?

by Anonymousreply 31507/11/2013

Lukas Haas looks like there is something seriously wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 31607/11/2013

Looks like Leo has finally found true love with yet another blonde Victoria Secret model. Staged or is it real?

by Anonymousreply 31708/06/2013

He doesn't bother trying to look attractive--he looks sloppy and puffy. And with all of his money, there is really no excuse for that.

He's also incredibly boring for a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 31808/06/2013

Did Leo drown his sorrows last night after losing out on an Oscar AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 31903/03/2014

With Mom no doubt, she's a bloated mess too.

by Anonymousreply 32003/03/2014

Was his "girlfriend" with him last night or just mommy?

by Anonymousreply 32103/03/2014

I like him, but he's too serious. Like with the pizza, take a slice and roll with it. He would have never have been in that selfie. He needs to loosen up.

by Anonymousreply 32203/03/2014

Where's the article from an Australian newspaper or magazine where Leo is with one of the former women he was set up with and in a park and looking totally bored? It made the rounds here on Datalounge and on the Datalounge refugee board when that was around.

by Anonymousreply 32303/06/2014

LOL.

Someone should probably tell party-hearty’er Leonardo DiCaprio that The Wolf of Wall Street stopped shooting months ago. When he’s not snubbing Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian at ritzy parties, he’s dancing with dozens of gorgeous women on his luxury yacht in Brazil.

The Hollywood playboy hand-picked 50 women to party with him in Buzios…Thirty were flown in specially, put up in a swanky hotel and fed and watered all at his expense – how very generous. The other 20 live in the wealthy tourist resort which is 100 miles east of capital Rio. (Via)

DiCaprio should be OK so long as Coach Taylor doesn’t come snooping around. Clear eyes, full heart, can’t believe he managed to fit his entire fist up there.

by Anonymousreply 32406/17/2014

Fed and watered? They must be chattel.

by Anonymousreply 32506/17/2014

If they are actually all women it's a bit too excessive.

But some actors need to pretend they're "straight".

by Anonymousreply 32606/17/2014

Is Leo ok? He looks like...how can i put it mildly? You tell me.

by Anonymousreply 32710/23/2014

He used to be handsome. I guess all his debauchery affected his looks. He is always a great actor, though.

by Anonymousreply 32810/23/2014

He looks more like Nicholson's kid now than Christian Slater ever did:

by Anonymousreply 32910/23/2014

Wow, R329, indeed! That is a very correct observation.

by Anonymousreply 33010/23/2014

He has a problem with alcohol because being in the closet is driving him nuts.Hollyoods a bizzare place.

by Anonymousreply 33110/26/2014

He looks ROUGH in that pic R329. At his age Nicholson looked much better.

by Anonymousreply 33210/26/2014

Many straight men,especially those with money and looks, don't realize that all the young chicks aren't attracted to them because of their high IQ. By the time they finally realize that looks have faded, pounds have been added, and Hollywood and the chicks aren't calling anymore, it's usually too late. Try find in a young, straight woman who wants to settle down with an aging, bloated, has-been party boy, let alone one who even knows who you are.

by Anonymousreply 33310/26/2014

R332 As I was looking at the pic, I couldn't help but think he's morphing into Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 33410/26/2014

Oh the memories...

by Anonymousreply 33511/11/2014

He's just gross now. The drastic change within the last 5 years is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 33611/11/2014

That's not him, R335. That's a lookalike, from bygone days.

Very nice try, though.

by Anonymousreply 33711/11/2014

That is he at R335, during the Alan Thicke show years. I ca't think of the name of that awful show, but it was the one with Kirk Cameron. Leo was a beautiful child at that time.

by Anonymousreply 33811/11/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 33911/11/2014

Leonardo has never had a good body, and now that he is older...it is more noticeable. But damn, what an actor.

by Anonymousreply 34011/11/2014

Leo is straight. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 34111/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.