Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hayden Christensen meets his beard for Lunch in L.A.

They just don't look happy to me:

by Anonymousreply 3001/17/2013

Hayden should stop listening to his PR. He could restart his career by coming out.

by Anonymousreply 103/27/2012

Who is this, again?

by Anonymousreply 203/27/2012

He always has his hands in his pockets and looks in a direction away from his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 303/27/2012

I like his sunglasses. All the better to hide deception.

by Anonymousreply 403/27/2012

um, he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 503/27/2012

He is too old for the teenage girl demographic, why does Hayden keep trying?

His only market is adult women now, because his type does not appeal to straight guys. Adult women don't have the same problem with gay actors that teenage girls have. Hayden should come out and reboot his career.

by Anonymousreply 603/27/2012

He will be 31 next month.

by Anonymousreply 703/27/2012

Because, R6, don't you get it? Bearding always works, just look at me!

by Anonymousreply 803/27/2012

Jeez, you really want to fuck him, don't you OP?

by Anonymousreply 903/27/2012

R9, JustJared is the one who posted the photos - complain to them.

by Anonymousreply 1003/27/2012

OP, Hayden is a nobody now. Stop reporting on him. He doesn't have to beard. He has no career.

by Anonymousreply 1103/27/2012

R11, if you don't care, then why post in this thread? He may not be an A-lister, but he is not a nobody - he's still making movies and he's still getting photographed.

We are allowed to discuss that.

by Anonymousreply 1203/27/2012

Holy shit at them still being together. If I was like 5% less sure he's gay this would almost be a successful bearding, because what is the point for either of them?

by Anonymousreply 1303/27/2012

I may have ran into him at the Sutton Place 3-4 years ago. I'm not entirely sure.

The guy was tall, good looking and had an entourage of people following him around. He was attending a private function but was sitting at the bar at the time. There weren't any seats left so I sat at a table behind him.

by Anonymousreply 1403/27/2012

The body language is very telling.

by Anonymousreply 1503/28/2012

I think they are for real, they are always so miserable together. Breading is all showmance, all happy for the camera. They are like a miserable straight couple that can't end a fading relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1603/28/2012

Hayden was spotted drunk outside of a Canadian restaurant hanging over another guy about 6 years ago. The detailed eye witness report is on the secrets DL thread. Look it up!

by Anonymousreply 1703/28/2012

[quote] They are like a miserable straight couple that can't end a fading relationship.

Or they're like a miserable bearding couple who are tired of the bs, and want to move on to REAL partners. Afterall, they've been at it for over five years!

Can you just imagine how frustrating it is to fake it for five years?? I'd be fucking miserable, too.

by Anonymousreply 1803/28/2012

they look like brother and sister.

by Anonymousreply 1903/28/2012

I love how everyone can read so much into these photographs.

They are walking down the street getting photographed by a bunch of paparazzi. Why aren't they smiling? Why isn't there more physical contact between them? Why aren't they fucking? I bet they've never really fucked since they're not fucking in these pictures!

by Anonymousreply 2003/28/2012

[quote]I think they are for real, they are always so miserable together.

Not necessarily. I remember a pic of Joe Jonas with one of his beards. It was at her birthday party and she was trying to hug him and he was literally recoiling from her.

by Anonymousreply 2103/28/2012

If you had to pretend date somebody for 5 years I could see how you'd be miserable. Some couples will play it up for the cameras, but other bearding arrangements look like all involved would rather undergo a root canal. It can't be fun and has to be quite the mind fuck.

It doesn't require much to hoodwink teenage girls, so it hardly even matters if they look all lovey dovey. In fact, since people have become aware of showmances, it actually helps to play it down, makes it look more 'real.'

by Anonymousreply 2203/28/2012

What is Bilson getting out of this arrangement at this point? She's got her own show and Hayden is a has-been. The relationship isn't doing a thing for her career.

by Anonymousreply 2303/28/2012

Bilson barely has a career. I know she has that CW show, but does it even do well? Do people actually watch it? I don't know anybody who even is aware of its existence.

Rachel gets her pictures on a lot of gossip blogs, though. That keeps her semi-relevant. She's also somewhat of a fashion IT girl and has a deal with an online shoe retailer, Shoemint. So any coverage she can get out and about, wearing some trendy shoes and clothing is good for whatever career she has left.

Being seen with Hayden is better than nothing at all.

by Anonymousreply 2403/28/2012

Heart of Dixie is a breakaway hit for the CW

by Anonymousreply 2503/28/2012

Rachel and Hayden are incredibly close and great friends. They don't hang out just for the sake of hiding his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 2603/28/2012

Rachel Bilson is a D-list actress that most people have never heard of, R23. Appearing with Hayden is one of the only things that gets her into the news and onto websites like Just Jared. Despite his lack of a career since Star Wars, far more people have heard of Anakin Skywalker than have heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 2703/28/2012

I'm not saying she's A-List. But I think if she wants to beard for a gay guy she could aim a little higher than Hayden.

by Anonymousreply 2803/28/2012

She probably has sex with guys on the side, like Hayden does.

by Anonymousreply 2903/29/2012

Hayden Christensen seems like a big fake or a big asshole in my eyes. I don't think that he knows how to treat a woman and he doesn't seem a brave at heart guy as well. He seems like a self-absorbed loser. I hope he is not but...

by Anonymousreply 3001/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.