Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Camille Grammer didn't want to leave 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

Did Camille Grammer leave on her own terms -- or was she pushed out?

"I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2012

That sucks! I love her on that damn show. Kyle doesn't like be upstaged, which isn't hard to do for the charisma-free Demi Moore lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 103/25/2012

"couldn't come to an agreement" usually means a disagreement over $$$$

by Anonymousreply 203/25/2012

She had so much fun with the franchise? That's an odd response.

Guess they wouldn't pay her what she was asking. Don't let the gold-trimmed door hit you on your imagined entitled ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 303/25/2012

They better not fill Camille's vacancy with that brand name-dropping fat sow, Dana.

by Anonymousreply 403/25/2012

I bet Kelsey had something to do with it. Camille didn't get much air time last season, but when she did it was her making digs about Kelsey, her divorce, his small penis, etc. I'm sure Kelsey still has many good friends at NBC, parent of Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 503/25/2012

It's entirely possible Kelsey had something to do with it. He pushed her to do the show with the intention of making her look bad. She redeemed herself a lot in Season 2, and that wasn't part of his plan.

by Anonymousreply 603/25/2012

Kelsey has nothing to do with it. It's always about the money.

by Anonymousreply 703/25/2012

At least she's getting laid properly after years of cokehead Kelsey.

by Anonymousreply 803/25/2012

Kelsey has no power at NBC Universal these days.

by Anonymousreply 903/25/2012

I really hate Kelsey...he's a damn idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1003/25/2012

She'd become so bland, trying desperately to rectify the mess she made in the first series when she came across as such a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1103/25/2012

Now that she lost her meal ticket, she's no longer interesting to Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 1203/25/2012

I think the producers realized she wasn't going to give them much in terms of story. They want shit stirrers or people in turmoil. With her money, she doesn't need to sell her soul.

by Anonymousreply 1303/25/2012

Not so. She called out Taylor as being a liar and telling different stories about her abuse. Camille was the only one who brought it up. If not for that, the context would be so confusing and fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 1403/25/2012

Bravo loved her on season 1 because she was too stupid to reAlize how badly she came across and caused drama.

Season 2 she wasn't going to play into that.

Bravo wants drama. They dont care if it's real; it just needs to be brought.

by Anonymousreply 1503/25/2012

She traded up with the new hottie boyfriend. Since she has money now, he doesn't even need to. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 1603/25/2012

but how are her bowels?

by Anonymousreply 1703/25/2012

I've never even heard of this dumb broad until she was on Howard Stern with her irritable bowel syndrome, as Howard played fart sounds in the background which was hilarious. Her leaving is a good thing. She's no longer Kelsey's wife, and she shouldn't use his last name as a stepping stone to further whatever kind of career that is. If she were my wife, I would do what I could to get her off the show as well. If Kelsey had something to do with it, good for him.

And, she and the "producers" of this stupid reality show couldn't come to an agreement? Oy vey, she needs to fade back into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 1803/25/2012

"I've never even heard of this dumb broad until she was on Howard Stern with her irritable bowel syndrome, as Howard played fart sounds in the background which was hilarious. Her leaving is a good thing. She's no longer Kelsey's wife, and she shouldn't use his last name as a stepping stone to further whatever kind of career that is. If she were my wife, I would do what I could to get her off the show as well. If Kelsey had something to do with it, good for him.

And, she and the "producers" of this stupid reality show couldn't come to an agreement? Oy vey, she needs to fade back into obscurity."

Exactly, r18.

by Anonymousreply 1903/26/2012

They have Brandi now - younger, hipper, more drama to be had. They don't need old tired haggy Camille so they low-balled her and she walked.

And that's the show business...

by Anonymousreply 2003/26/2012

Do the husbands and kids get paid on these shows? If so why is Vicki always screaming abbout how Slate doesn't work....he 's on a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 2103/26/2012

?

by Anonymousreply 2203/27/2012

Je Te adore Camille. THe show will now officially suck donkey dongs. She probably made up the irritable bowel syndrome in order to keep Kelsey away ..and off her. Yuck. Glad to see she has a hot guy to ride that hot bod of hers.

Now only Cunt Kyle is left and Traylor...I mean taylor.

by Anonymousreply 2303/27/2012

Love Camille too. She stood up to Taylor the liar.

I won't watch if Taylor and her fake tears come back.

by Anonymousreply 2403/27/2012

Well Camille talked about Kelsey's small dick, Brandi better talk about Eddie Cibrian's!

by Anonymousreply 2503/27/2012

This Wednesday WWHL is having an 'All Star' Bravo-lebrity night. I'm sure it will just be a mess with nobody really getting to say much interesting because of how many guests are scheduled to participate.

Anyway, the reason I mention it here is because last night Andy showed the 'stars' scheduled to participate. It looked like all of the Beverly Hills ladies (not the underlings like Brandi and the sunglasses chick) are going to be there except for Camille.

They showed a grid of the guest's faces on the screen and I think I even saw Kim on there, but no Camille. So she must have already officially severed ties with the program.

by Anonymousreply 2604/02/2012

Didn't she get 50M in the divorce? Why should she care about a some $300K per year Bravo salary?

by Anonymousreply 2704/02/2012

I really can't believe they have Shana back again. Is she popular at all?

by Anonymousreply 2804/02/2012

I would think Bravo would drop Traylor and Phakedra.

Both are facing legal problems and the network doesn't want subpoenas.

by Anonymousreply 2904/02/2012

Next season's big storyline will be Lisa vs. Adrienne. I'm sure Kyle will be Team Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 3004/02/2012

Remember when Camille had all of the girls over to her screening room to watch her big guest starring role on "Shit My Dad Says"? She can always rely on her booming acting career for television exposure.

by Anonymousreply 3104/02/2012

R21, the husbands and kids do not get paid. I suspect that Slade is hoping that he is interesting enough to get his own show at some point. He will not, of course, but he has nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 3204/02/2012

[quote]Next season's big storyline will be Lisa vs. Adrienne.

Hardly a fair fight, darling.

by Anonymousreply 3304/02/2012

There definitely has been split in the cast since the reunion.

Adrienne, Kyle and Traylor are seen at events and Tweet each other, but Brandi and Lisa are never there or involved.

by Anonymousreply 3404/02/2012

Looks like the whole gang will be back except for Camille.

by Anonymousreply 3504/02/2012

R35 Now you know better than to link to that pig's website! He doesn't deserve any clicks.

by Anonymousreply 3604/02/2012

Another link for Perez haters -

by Anonymousreply 3704/03/2012

This morning Camille told Katie Couric that she told Bravo what she would and wouldn't be OK with them featuring for the next season. She didn't want to feature her kids or her dating life at all.

Based on what she told them, the producers came back and offered her something to continue. She said that based on being with the show for 2 seasons already, she wasn't comfortable with what they offered her to do season 3 so she declined.

by Anonymousreply 3804/03/2012

Camille went to PR guru Howard Bragman after her disastrous first season on the show and he essentially instructed her to be a total diplomat on-camera.

It's 180 degrees away from who she really is and the RHOBH producers and Bravo know it. She refused to get her hands dirty at all this past season and wouldn't budge when pressed.

She wasn't willing to bring the drama and they axed her. Neither $$ nor Kelsey had anything to do with it.

And Dana is NOT coming back next year, either.

by Anonymousreply 3904/03/2012

Camille Grammer will be a better person because of it. She doesn't need to be on a reality tv show.

by Anonymousreply 4004/03/2012

So Dana rented that big showy house for nothing!? Aw, shucks.

by Anonymousreply 4104/03/2012

Kim shows up with mystery man at charity event -

by Anonymousreply 4205/25/2012

Camille is back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 4305/25/2012

Oh bother. I can't stand to see those stupid WHITE bitches.

by Anonymousreply 4405/25/2012

The prehype for the show says Traylor has a major drinking problem.

by Anonymousreply 4505/25/2012

It's really sad that so many people get invested in these shows about privileged people who add nothing to society.

Gay men love the housewives because they want to be them. Pathetic.

Go to a museum instead. Learn something.

by Anonymousreply 4605/25/2012

R42 - THAT is a gay bulldog

by Anonymousreply 4705/25/2012

R46: Your smugness is more tedious than contrived drama on reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 4805/25/2012

Paul and Adrienne accuse each other of violence -

by Anonymousreply 4909/11/2012

Season 3 trailer is up. Looks like the men are starting to fight more than the women.

by Anonymousreply 5009/22/2012

[quote]It's really sad that so many people get invested in these shows about privileged people who add nothing to society.

Actually, that's the fascination.

[quote]Go to a museum instead. Learn something.

Why not do both if you want to? One doesn't invalidate the other.

You learn plenty watching this show. You can go stand in some airless museum if you want to and stare at things in glass boxes. Hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

You're patronizing and quite ignorant. Wake up!

by Anonymousreply 5109/22/2012

I agree that Camille got boring once her marriage was over and she started being nice to people, trying to make up. One of the best scenes was when she set up the other housewives with this lady at her dinner party. Camille is so rich and she's got a superhot boyfriend now. I don't think I wanna watch them together. I like Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 5209/22/2012

Adrienne puts out abuse photos -

by Anonymousreply 5310/16/2012

[quote]Camille is so rich and she's got a superhot boyfriend now. I don't think I wanna watch them together.

Me too. And you know all she'd want to do is shove her new relationship in Kelsey's face, esp. since I heard his marriage is already in trouble. And in our faces. She showed some compassion in her last season, but she's just not that interesting, like, at all.

by Anonymousreply 5410/16/2012

IF it's true, why the hell did she put up with the abuse for so long? Adrienne seems to be a confident businesswoman who grew up rich. It seems odd that she would allow Paul to do this to her and take pics for use later? I mean strange.

by Anonymousreply 5510/16/2012

I can't see Paul beating her like that. I heard she got the marks from a kickboxing session.

by Anonymousreply 5610/16/2012

Kelsey's marriage is over. My friend worked with his wife when she worked for British airways. She loved his fame and money (she is youngish and naive) and really wanted the fairy tale. He is an angry, nasty asshole. They haven't slept together in months.

by Anonymousreply 5710/16/2012

paul sucks a mean cock

by Anonymousreply 5811/29/2012

Charlie Sheen has Paul Nassif on speed dial. Nassif was one of the first people Sheen called when he had some of the first of his many meltdowns. The fact that he can write prescription is a bonus.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2012

I saw Adrienne in the audience of DWTS. Rumor has it that she's banging Tom Bergeron.

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.