Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Garner

What's her rep? I have read that Ted C doesn't like her and thinks she's a cool operator, but frankly she seems down to earth and normal to me.

by Anonymousreply 2904/04/2013

She's meh. I don't see why she became a big star.

by Anonymousreply 103/24/2012

Um, all you have to do is look at the pile of men she used from her various TV and film projects to know she is a climber.

Met and married Scott Foley on Felicity. Met Michael Vartan on Alias and dumped Foley for him. Met Ben Affleck on whatever shit movie they did together. Dumped Vartan for him. Who's next?

My vote is whorecunt.

by Anonymousreply 203/24/2012

By your definition Brad Pitt is a whorecunt as well.

by Anonymousreply 303/24/2012

SHe has been with Affleck for a long time tho.

by Anonymousreply 403/24/2012

Michael Vartan is very hot man. Ben Afflick moved on rather fast from her and then got married, no?

by Anonymousreply 503/24/2012

On award shows (if she's ever invited) she tries way too hard to come accross as a sex-hungry vixen. It feels fabricated and turns me off.

by Anonymousreply 603/24/2012

She is an epic bore, both on and offscreen.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 703/24/2012

"Wow, you look strong enough to rip the ears off Jennifer Garner!"

by Anonymousreply 803/24/2012

We are not friends.

by Anonymousreply 903/24/2012

Her career owes more to her vagina than agent.

by Anonymousreply 1003/24/2012

Still pimping out her kids and her "every mom" persona to the paps every. single. day.

by Anonymousreply 1104/02/2013

Boring, but ok.

by Anonymousreply 1204/02/2013

She was very good in Juno, even if it was a "frau" part. She portrayed the uncertainty and longing for a child in a way that gave some heart to that glib film.

She kicked ass and looked like she could kick my ass in Alias. Victor Garber is one of her best friends. What is not to like other than maybe her husband?

Sweet, pretty, and a bit dull. Perfect for Neutrogena.

What is the big crime for an actress to get married and have kids, and then to make her children the priority. Beautiful kids and bigger hips. I doubt that she worries.

How did she make it with her vagina? What exact prize did she win? She is a wife and mother for sure. Don't you know any?

by Anonymousreply 1304/03/2013

"My vote is whorecunt."

Like you wouldn't kill to tap the asses she's had. Dummy.

by Anonymousreply 1404/03/2013

Biggest pimp mom in Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 1504/03/2013

Brad Pitt? WTF are you on, R3.

Brad has no cunt. He has a lovely ass.

by Anonymousreply 1604/03/2013

She seems nice enough but strangely awkward and kind of bland.

by Anonymousreply 1704/03/2013

She realized her window of opportunity to hit it big in Hollywood was small so she will dig in her heels as Mrs Ben Affleck for as long as she can. She got to be the belle of the ball this past awards season and she's not giving that up.

by Anonymousreply 1804/03/2013

She must have the paps as #1 in her speed dial. She makes Brangelina look like Greta Garbo. Just based on the DAILY pictures I see of her in sweat pants and sneakers, dropping or picking up her kids from school/daycare/karate/Brentwood Farmer's market, she is THE most photographed woman in the world!

by Anonymousreply 1904/03/2013

Actually they just camp out in front of her house.

I liked her in Juno and Alias. Not sure what the hate is about.

by Anonymousreply 2004/03/2013

She was very good in Butter. A very funny movie that was totally not what I expected.

by Anonymousreply 2104/03/2013

Eh, I like her. She's got some talent and must be halfway interesting to keep Ben Affleck entertained. I like how she got gumismiliosis surgery and reinvented herself from a band nerd.

by Anonymousreply 2204/03/2013

I'm pretty sure he keeps himself entertained outside of the marriage.

Jennifer seems like nothing more than a glorified nanny/housekeeper.

by Anonymousreply 2304/03/2013

She was very good in JUNO, bores me in everything else. Not the gifted comedienne she thinks.

And her no-makeup 'just one of the fraus' look is as calculated as any of the Kardashians. I think that's she's more Lady Macbeth than Rita Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 2404/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 2504/03/2013

"13 Going on 30" is one of my favorite romantic comedies. She and Mark Ruffalo had great chemistry together (and Judy Greer was a scene stealer).

by Anonymousreply 2604/03/2013

Loved her in Alias. I wish JJ Abrams would get her, Garber, Vartan, Cooper and Lena Olin together for a movie.

Even though I like her, I did love when Conan schooled her hard a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2704/04/2013

R19 Absolutely! Biggest famewhore ever! She is going to parade those kid in front of the pap lenses until she gets an Oscar as best pimp mom in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2804/04/2013

What about us?

by Anonymousreply 2904/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!