Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Minorities Who Wear Hoodies Just Asking to be Shot, Says Geraldo Rivera

This is what Geraldo said on this morning's Fox and Friends:

I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters particularly to not let their children go out wearing hoodies. I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin's death as George Zimmerman was.

When you see a kid walking down the street, particularly a dark skinned kid like my son Cruz, who I constantly yelled at when he was going out wearing a damn hoodie or those pants around his ankles.

Don't let your kid—you know the old Johnny Cash song, don't take your gun to town, son. Leave your gun at home. There is some things that are almost inevitable. I'm not suggesting that Trayvon Martin had any kind of weapon or anything, but he wore an outfit that allowed someone to respond in this irrational, overzealous way and if he had been dressed more appropriately, I think unless it's raining out, or you're at a track meet, leave the hoodie home. Don't let your children go out there.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 10004/02/2012

And women who wear short skirts are BEGGING to be raped.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 103/23/2012

They should dress like Urkel to keep from getting shot.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 203/23/2012

Does this bitch even know that it was raining outside that night ( the reason for the hoodie with the hood up)???

by But it WAS raining out!reply 303/23/2012

blame the victim. Hoodie Panick!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 403/23/2012

Is that like blame the rape victim R4?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 503/23/2012

How is Geraldo considered credible on anything? Is that really the best they can do on the right? Who next, Jenny Jones???

by But it WAS raining out!reply 603/23/2012

And if someone shoots at you, seek shelter in Al Capone's vault.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 703/23/2012

Florida is one of 24 states that have "Right to stand your ground laws." Essentially, the laws let one person kill another person if he thinks the person is a threat.

If states are going to do that, they should make it fair. Let them issue guns and ammunition to every single person in the state.

If you can afford your own piece, fine, if not, the state supplies you with one. gives you a holster and a place to carry your ammo. Gives you free tuition to state shooter's college.

Even things up a bit.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 803/23/2012

I hate this opportunist asshole. First he rides minority bandwagon in the 70s. Now, he's jumping on the teabagger bandwagon and joined Fox. He's a shit stain.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 903/23/2012

The people behind the "Stand your ground laws?" That's the Koch brothers and ALEC -- the same people who brought you union busting in Wisconsin and across the country. The same people who want to bring corporate rule to every statehouse in the nation.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1003/23/2012

Asshat's literally trying to defend Zimmerman by claiming people of Geraldo's complexion can't help killing young black men who wear clothing they don't like.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1103/23/2012

This is bullshit of the first water. I see kids of all ethnicities running around in hoodies all day and night and have never felt the least bit threatened by them. It's just a universal youth style. If Trayvon had been wearing a suit and tie he would have shot him claiming he thought he was a secret agent or something. This was just a sadistic gun nut with a hard-on to kill his first human being, and he thought, here's some random black kid I can off and nobody will give a damn. Well, we fucking DO give a damn, asshole.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1203/23/2012

Zimmerman's fat threatens me. I fear I might potentially end up sitting next to him on a flight.

Bang! Bang!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1303/23/2012

Oh Geraldo knows what he's doing-- he's a whore of the first order.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1403/23/2012

Geraldo succeeded in getting what he wanted. We're talking about him, the whole Internet is talking about him. Other talk shows will mention him.

He's always jealous of the attention Limbaugh gets for saying asinine things, so he decided to get some of that action for himself.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1503/23/2012

Fair warning everyone: pack away those hooded pullovers! Finally someone said it.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1603/23/2012

Anderson Cooper said on his show that when he's off the air he dresses just like Trayvon Martin but no one automatically assumes he's up to no good. We know what this is all about, Trayvon was targeted because some people think ALL black people are criminals because *some* black are criminals.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1703/23/2012

Did the strupid fucker ever realise that HE is a minority and I know he has worn a hoodie. He is such a stupid cunt.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1803/23/2012

If only he was wearing flip-flops or Uggs in summer.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 1903/23/2012

I agree that kids who wear hoodies and low slung pants and try to mimic the gangsta look are more at risk of random violence than a kid wearing a suit.

When I can't see someone's eyes, I get nervous.

In no way am I blaming the victim, it's just reality and a survival tactic.

And that's not what he said, OP, and your headline is misleading.

How has mankind survived this long without hoodies in the rain? Hats maybe? Scarves?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2003/23/2012

Jerry Rivers has just tweeted the following:

"My own son just wrote to say he's ashamed of my position re hoodies-still I feel parents must do whatever they can to keep their kids safe"

Also, regarding the latest on Whitney:

"Whitney another sorry reminder:once a junkie always a junkie-maybe not always true but almost always&who got her the coke anyway?"

Once a prick; always a prick.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2103/23/2012

If Trayvon had bleached his skin white like Michael Jackson, this never would've happened. Since he didn't, he obviously wanted to get shot.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2203/23/2012

Absurdity does not help, R22.

Dumping the wannabe gangsta look might help.

Not in this case, but maybe in others.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2303/23/2012

"Dumping the wannabe gangsta look might help."

So if a femme gay gets gaybashed, then maybe he could've avoided by being straight-acting?

Maybe women should wear burkas to avoid being raped?

You're discriminating against a style you don't understand but of course gay white guys always find a way to judge other minorities while complaining about others judging them.

Get your head out of the gay ghetoo you live in.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2403/23/2012

It's such bs that only because he was black that he was followed. I live in an area where everyone is nosey and have been followed multiple times and I'm so white you can see my veins through my skin. They have come out of their houses to look at me or have actually followed me. I think there is a big difference how white people react to situations like that to how black people do. Black people take great offense and believe it's racial while white people brush it off. I don't know the events that led up to the confrontation but that housing development was very large and he could have easily walked away.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2503/23/2012

Well black people have PLENTY of reason to take offense and believe something is racial because there's a long history of racism against blacks in this country. White people have the luxury of "brushing it off", black people don't.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2603/23/2012

R25 = Poster boy for ignorance.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2703/23/2012

You can't change the world, only your place in it.

What's to "understand" about pants down your ass and a hoodie that covers your eyes? As well as being a style that's tired and spent years ago, it's now a danger to the person wearing it.

I'm talking about a way for these kids to survive the street until they can get the fuck out of Florida or whatever hellhole they find themselves in.

You're turning it into something it's not.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2803/23/2012

And guess what? If the entirety of black youth style morphed overnight from hoodies to 3 piece suits then racist assholes would Freak out every time they saw a suit. Racial profiling didn't start with the first pair of baggy jeans. It's the person inside NOT the clothes.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 2903/23/2012

Geraldo has been married 5 times and his son Cruz is the product of a 6th relationship with "an unnamed woman."

Geraldo is obviously confused. How can he determine which kid in a hoodie is his and which one he should shoot?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3003/23/2012

[quote]Florida is one of 24 states that have "Right to stand your ground laws." Essentially, the laws let one person kill another person if he thinks the person is a threat.

I hope every black man in Florida arms himself and STANDS HIS GROUND. Apparently they won't arrest you for it so have at it. If they do arrest you, file a lawsuit for having your civil rights violated. There certainly is now precedent for it.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3103/23/2012

This conversation is comPletely ridiculous and inappropriate and ofensive. Would you dare come out and say for instance, that since everyone working at the WTC knew it was a terrorist target, that they were engaging in foolish behavior by doin so? In the face of Zimmermans unquestionably unacceptable judgements and behavior, why would you start a conversation about how the victims sartorial choices -which were fully in line with boys of his age regardless of race- might have, in some tangential way "provoked" his attacker.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3203/23/2012

Yep. Minorities rise up. Challenge anybody you want. If they give you lip, shoot to kill.

Tell the cops you felt "threatened" - Florida law says you walk.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3303/23/2012

On this thread everyone is saying people are GUILTY until proven innocent.

Doesn't follow logic the same is true for Minorities Who Wear Hoodies?

Isn't everyone suppose to be Guilty until proven innocent?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3403/23/2012

Every time I see someone in a hoodie, I unconsciously take a defensive position (get ready to block a knife or punch) until they pass by. Many of them are white males though.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3503/23/2012

"It's the person inside NOT the clothes."

Obviously, and I fully agree. I'm just saying, to be smart, don't wear aggressive clothing - which includes sagging jeans (a style that started in prison) and hoodies (which hide your features).

I'm not saying racists won't target you regardless of what you wear, but do we have to make it easier for them?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3603/23/2012

R25 you seem to have missed the point. People are upset because Trayvon was, you know, MURDERED. If he was simply being followed and that was the end of it no one would care. Trayvon DID walk away. Listen to the 911 call Zimmerman made, he told the police the guy he was watching walked away from him. The 911 operator asked Zimmerman if he was chasing this guy and Zimmerman said yes. The 911 operator tells him the police are on the way and not to pursue.

Seriously, you have to listen to Zimmerman's 911 call. He outright says that he's following Trayvon because "this guy is just looking around".

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3703/23/2012

I wear a hoodie, when I do my walk, I always wondered why people seemed on edge. Not.

Neiman Marcus had a fabulous cashmere one on sale today.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3803/23/2012

As you well know, R33, the law is for white people only and, as soon as black people start using it for their protection, the law will disappear.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 3903/23/2012

Ridiculous- don't have to explain.

The real problem here and in other states as another poster has stated is the "right to stand your ground law" which is a law fabricated and promoted successfully by the NRA. Just in case you do not really get how powerful and how evil the NRA is.

In my opinion people who roam neighborhoods with guns to protect others, not police officers, are probably crazy, and at least as dangerous as a convicted felon with a gun.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4003/23/2012

R37 Zimmerman also said in the 911 call that Trayvon was coming toward him.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4103/23/2012

God on a wheel!

You know nothing Geraldo, NOTHING.

Shut up, just shut up.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4203/23/2012

Bump.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4303/23/2012

R41 yes he did. He then said Trayvon stopped and turned away and started walking off. That's when the pursuit started.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4403/23/2012

"Geraldo succeeded in getting what he wanted. We're talking about him, the whole Internet is talking about him. Other talk shows will mention him"

Oh puleeze - there's a difference between "talking about" someone ("Wow, did you hear Geraldo's take on the shooting?") and "talking about someone" ("Wow, that Geraldo. What a dick!")

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4503/23/2012

What has happened to Geraldo Rivera is what always happens when you let his sort into the country club.

They become more 1% than the 1%ers.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4603/23/2012

Thing is, if you feel threatened, run away. Turn around and get yourself somewhere you think is safer. It is what this kid tried to do. You don't fucking shoot someone based on a hunch and a rush of adrenalin.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4703/23/2012

I love how Rivera manages to make it all about him. And he works it in that his own kid is "dark skinned".

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4803/23/2012

I'm sure O'Reilly will pat Geraldo on the head tonight.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 4903/23/2012

Gadzooks, I was walking around my neighborhood in my Forever Lazy with the hood up. It's frightening what this country is degenerating into.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5003/23/2012

Geraldo is fucking vile.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5103/23/2012

Geraldo who??? He's trying to get some relevancy back into his career...won't work!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5203/23/2012

Zimmerman provoked the event. He had no business pursing Trayvon.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5303/23/2012

That's not what he meant.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5403/23/2012

Look at me! I getting some attention!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5503/23/2012

"Don't let your kid—you know the old Johnny Cash song, don't take your gun to town, son. Leave your gun at home."

Yes, that's what Zimmerman should have done. In fact, he shouldn't have gone outside. Stupid, racist, wannabe cop.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5603/23/2012

Well, queens who wear caftans are just asking to be slapped silly.No one disputes that.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5703/24/2012

I wear my hoodie all the time. Its to block out all the crap going around me and the ugly people. But I'm white so I don't count.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5803/24/2012

How nice that we have Geraldo's opinion. Now all we need is to hear from Sally Jessy and Jerry Springer.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 5903/24/2012

Geraldo is a moron. Years ago on his daytime network show, he had a girl I knew on. I knew her to be a complete sociopath but she was also very attractive. She had insisted her husband get involved in a coke deal. Poor guy was your average woking man but she had developed a raging coke problem, she needed to score. Well it didn't work out so her husband was arrested. Next thing she did was take her dealer away from his wife and kids, so that's why she was on Geraldo's Jerry Springer type show. My point was, even though Geraldo was (of course) married and he knew that this girl was an obvious sociopath, he was falling all over himself for her. It was funny because you could clearly see that he went wherever his dick led him.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6003/24/2012

Blame the victim. Wonderful.

Young women who wear tight dresses are just asking to be raped.

And gays are just asking to be tied to fences and tortured.

People warned that this would happen with Stand Your Ground laws. This is insane.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6103/24/2012

It's called profiling. Not always accurate, of course, but there is a reason for it. They used to use this when looking for drug traffickers by seeking out those who fit a "drug courier profile." Trenchcoat, glasses, head down, etc. Not legal to use anymore.

If I see a black person wearing a hoodie and looking down, it would make me a bit nervous depending upon where I was. SITUATIONAL. I don't frequent "bad" neighborhoods or walk down dark alleys, usually. It's just a fact, though, that people are about self preservation. Not smart to be naively tiptoeing through life. But put it in context. Are you at the mall or are you in a dark parking lot alone with this person? That sort of thing. COMMON SENSE.

The country went insane about Muslims after 9/11, too. Massive overreaction.

A skinny teen of ANY color walking in a gated community would not get a second glance from me, though. Why would it?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6203/24/2012

Apparently the attitude some of these clowns have is this:

Black guy wearing a hood = bad. White person wearing a hood = good. White person wearing pointy hood = even better.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6303/24/2012

Actually it is the white guys in pickup trucks blaring Country Music that freaks Gays out the most.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6403/25/2012

Acts like a duck, walks like a duck. Anyone ever heard of that old saying?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6503/25/2012

So, I guess from now on when black males with hoodies get shot, police should rule it suicide?

New police jargon SBH --> suicide by hoodie

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6603/25/2012

R25, Zimmerman said "fucking coons" in his 911 call, so I hardly think the shooting is detached from racism.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6703/25/2012

Black males need to get guns and hoodies. Stand your ground applies to everyone in Florida doesn't it civil rights experts? Let the bloodbath begin....

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6803/25/2012

To test his theory, I'd like to see Geraldo wearing a hoodie and hanging out on the streets of Florida for a week. Or however long it takes.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 6903/25/2012

He's a Hispanic activist not unlike Al Sharpton being a black activist.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7003/25/2012

Blacks already have guns. They stole them.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7103/25/2012

"you know the old Johnny Cash song, don't take your gun to town, son. Leave your gun at home."

It was ZIMMERMAN who brought the gun to town and killed someone, not Trayvon Martin. What a stupid choice of words.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7203/25/2012

I wanna see Sharpton and Jackson in Hoodies at the next rally.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7303/25/2012

No he didn't, R67. He said punk/punks, it is very clearly audible.

Also, here are more recent pictures of Trayvon Martin:

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7403/25/2012

God, the racist trolls are everywhere.

Keep it up, assholes.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7503/25/2012

Geraldo is a fucking disgrace. And let's never forget it.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7603/25/2012

R74 is the same racist troll defending the racist murderer on every thread. Even threads that have nothing to do with this murder.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7703/25/2012

In all such questions, the important thing is to have JUSTICE FIRST, and charity after justice is satisfied. Zimmerman must be arrested and charged.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7803/25/2012

Ever since the Miami Heat game, my 65 year old mother has been wearing her hoodie "to support Trayvon." I love my mother.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 7903/25/2012

That bottom pic isn't Trayvon.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8003/25/2012

Really, r74? He is a teenager. Have you been around a teenager in the last five years? Even the white suburban kids act like that (flipping off the camera etc). I would wear a hoodie in support of his family and justice, but I don't know if it has the same effect as a 40 year old biracial woman living in the suburbs.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8103/25/2012

The truth about the case:

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8203/25/2012

R74, you sure are frantic aren't you? It pretty much proves that you don't even believe that shit you're saying. There will never be any justification for Trayvon's murder no matter how desperate you are or how hard you try. If Trayvon was so big, black, and scary the murderer should have stayed his morbidly obese ass in his car like he was told.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8303/25/2012

R82, but I thought the media was lying about the case? Did you mean that only your biased conservative media is being honest about the case? Do tell!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8403/25/2012

Is anyone else having fun with F&F tonight?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8503/25/2012

Anyone have an opinion on the negro they rented to portray Zimmerman's 'friend'?

Trust me,that negro does NOT know Zimmerman.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8603/25/2012

That "negro" is some reporter.

He claims that he hadn't spoken to Zimmerman for weeks before the shooting, so I don't think they are really that close.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8703/25/2012

On another note, a Facebook 'friend' from college posted today that 'if Obama had a son, he would look like curious george'. What the fuck has the world come to? Seriously, I feel like taking a break from the Internet and news for a while because it is all so disturbing. How can people be so mean and hateful? Ugh.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8803/25/2012

[quote]The truth about the case:

Bullshit, R82. The still unidentified and uncorroborated eyewitness did not see the altercation begin and did not see the shooting, which means that the headline of that article is bullshit. Moreover, the unidentified and uncorroborated eyewitness's testimony is contradicted by the testimony of another eyewitness.

What's hilarious about the article you linked to, [R154], is that it complains about news items containing "a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details," all in an article that contains "a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details!"

Absolutely hilarious. For the record, what the purported eyewitness saw does not in any way exonerate Zimmerman or convict Martin.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 8903/25/2012

Why are people so quick to rush to judgment? The police's hands are tied by the way the Florida law is written. If Zimmerman received a broken nose and stitches, as his lawyer said, and if the autopsy shows that Treyvon was shot not in the back, but in the front, at very close range, this could indicate an altercation. At that point, Florida law allows a person to use a gun if imminent threat of serious injury or death could occur. Given the fact that numerous burglaries had occurred in that area, the neighborhood watch would not be unusual. The State's Attorney is investigating; why can't people let him do his job?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9003/25/2012

[quote]Why are people so quick to rush to judgment?

We're not. We're saying that the initial investigation was a joke and that justice was not done. Thankfully, the pressure has resulted in both the state and the federal government stepping in to investigate the case properly.

[quote]The police's hands are tied by the way the Florida law is written.

Garbage. Even the author of the law said that the law did not cover this scenario. Zimmerman was the aggressor. A pursuer, by definition, cannot invoke "stand your ground." He might or might not be able to invoke a self-defense plea but the "stand your ground" law simply does not apply.

[quote]If Zimmerman received a broken nose and stitches, as his lawyer said

He didn't get stitches and did not go to a doctor for treatment, so no medical evidence exists to corroborate those claims. There is no evidence to support a broken nose.

[quote]and if the autopsy shows that Treyvon was shot not in the back, but in the front, at very close range, this could indicate an altercation.

Yup, an altercation caused by Zimmerman's aggressive actions. He pursued Martin, as even his own testimony indicates. If those actions led to a fight, he is responsible and the Florida "stand your ground" law does not apply.

[quote]At that point, Florida law allows a person to use a gun if imminent threat of serious injury or death could occur.

Not in these circumstances.

[quote]Given the fact that numerous burglaries had occurred in that area, the neighborhood watch would not be unusual.

Except that, as far as we can tell, he was not an official member of any neighborhood watch. He had called 911 56 times over the past year or so, had a record of aggressive behavior, and even had a police record, none of which came up in the initial "investigation."

[quote]The State's Attorney is investigating; why can't people let him do his job?

Because the state didn't step in until people like us expressed our outrage at the miscarriage of justice. The local police closed their investigation over a week ago, which is when the outrage really began. It was only then that the state and the federal government, appropriately, stepped in.

Now what was that you were saying about "quick to rush to judgment?"

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9103/25/2012

Geraldo used to be a really good reporter. I don't know when it was that he became a self-loathing individual and started pandering to rethuglicans. Maybe when they punched him in the nose years ago they knocked something loose. He's out of touch and thinks by defending gun-toting yahoos that the powers that be will keep throwing him a bone. He's a sellout and has lost all credibility with his own people. He couldn't even get people to listen to him during OWS. What a joke!!!

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9203/25/2012

the 911 calls detail the entire scenario. there is prood Trayvon was followed, against the advice of 911 staff. Trayvon told his girlfriend he was being followed, too. Zimmerman was longing to kill someone, I'm sure he fantasized about it all of the time.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9303/26/2012

Of course he was just trying to find a situation where he could get away with murder. Some people are so naive. He was always a murdering thug. They should fingerprint him, get his DNA and see if he is associated with any other crimes in the neighborhoods he has lived in.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9403/26/2012

I guess Geraldo has a radio show? Anyways, he spent most of the day saying shit like this:

“You see a black or Latino kid and they’ve got their hoodies pulled over them so that you can’t see their expressions. What are you thinking? You’re not thinking high style, you’re thinking troube.”

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9503/26/2012

Geraldo's motives are quite obvious. He's just like all of the other psychotic murderer's supporters.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9603/26/2012

Trayvon's parents will be on Geraldo's Fox show at 10pm tonight.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9704/01/2012

Will this cause a change in school rules about what students can wear?

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9804/02/2012

If Trayvon is found to have had drugs in his system, it's all over. The public will believe that Trayvon was more than likely to have fought back, and was acting suspiciously. And no, now ME report has been released. No one knows what was found in his system. Tests have no been finished.

Trayvon is going to become very unsympathetic in the end. Trust me. The boy already has a history behind him. And no, I'm not referring to him as "Boy", so don't even start with that PC crap. I'm talking about him as a young kid.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 9904/02/2012

BTW, Zimmerman did say "punks". You'd have to be deaf not to hear it. BTW, the FBI will also conclude the same thing. Look for a backlash from the black community over it. They don't want facts. They want a lynch mob. The media was already caught doctoring tapes too, and they had to come out and admit it.

Zimmerman is an asshole, but the media is trying to fan the flames of an impending race riot. They need ratings.

by But it WAS raining out!reply 10004/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!