April 10th

by Anonymousreply 203/23/2012

Be nice, r1.

by Anonymousreply 303/23/2012

R1 MUST be cunty. Good job, R1!

by Anonymousreply 403/23/2012

Is that the Matt Bomer episode?

by Anonymousreply 603/23/2012

Yes, R6. He's playing a doctor who is Blaine's (Darren Criss) brother.

by Anonymousreply 703/23/2012

QUINN'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 804/10/2012

What the fuck?! They wrap up the cliff-hanger in less than 5 minutes and now everything is okey-dokey?

by Anonymousreply 904/10/2012

Have you never seen Glee before R9?

What were you expecting? Realistic and slow moving writing similar to Mad Men?

by Anonymousreply 1004/10/2012

I love Quinn's haircut and she wears the cutest shoes.

by Anonymousreply 1104/10/2012

it sounds like a joke that quinn and artie do a wheelchair dance number to sir elton's 'i'm still standing'. ucckkkk

by Anonymousreply 1204/10/2012

Clearly the accident was God's punishment for her child out of wedlock.

by Anonymousreply 1304/10/2012

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 1404/10/2012

Tabatha Coffey and Anderson Cooper references in the first 10 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 1504/10/2012

Blaine's brother is an actor, not a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 1604/10/2012

Clip of Di on The View

by Anonymousreply 1704/10/2012

It's a shame that spine compression injury didn't crack the nasal out of Quinn's voice.

Nice medley with Bomer and Blaine. Is Darren about 5'3"? He doesn't pair well with Bomer, kind of looks like Mickey Rooney.

And these PSAs about texting and driving are just too much.

Love NeNe's smackdown of Sue's geriatric pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 1804/10/2012

I liked the reaction shot of someone (Santana?) when Blaine's voice went into autotune. She was lie WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1904/10/2012

Di on Letterman explaining how she broke her nose twice.

by Anonymousreply 2004/10/2012

Damn bitch ain't dead. I was hoping for that.

Is the non-Asian kid with the yellow skin still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 2104/10/2012

Finn and Puck are moving to California to do 3-ways with ugly cougars who need their pools cleaned.

by Anonymousreply 2204/10/2012

sue is having a tard baby - didn't see that one coming.

by Anonymousreply 2304/10/2012

When is Gloria Estefan on???

by Anonymousreply 2404/10/2012

BLAINE!!! SHOWER!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2504/10/2012

I don't get the appeal of this Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 2604/10/2012

What can I say? Another great episode of Glee.

by Anonymousreply 2804/10/2012

You stop, r21! Dianna loves our gays.

by Anonymousreply 2904/10/2012

[quote]I love Quinn's haircut and she wears the cutest shoes.

Oh, me too.

by Anonymousreply 3004/10/2012

Saturday Night Live episode next week.

by Anonymousreply 3104/10/2012

by Anonymousreply 3204/10/2012

"We're not just brothers, right?" (pause)

by Anonymousreply 3304/10/2012

I love Matt Bomer on White Collar and would watch him in everything, but I think darren criss really upstaged him in this episode. Better dancer, much better voice. But was great to see Bomer show off superb comic chops.

Agreeing with the poster who said she didn't see Sue's tard baby-plot coming, but certainly makes sense; statistics go way up when a mother is chronologically older (that's not me spouting a bitch opinion; is a medical fact.)

And it doesn't look like things will necessarily be all that rosy for Quinn - I like that Ryan Murphy really (seems to) know what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 3404/10/2012

Omg, Matt is a dreamboat!

by Anonymousreply 3504/10/2012

" ... I like that Ryan Murphy really (seems to) know what he's doing." - R34

OH, MY SIDES!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3604/10/2012

Does anyone remember if Matt and Diana were onscreen together? I'm curious since Matt's husband is Alex Pettyfer's publicist, and I imagine there would be bad blood between the two "camps."

by Anonymousreply 3704/10/2012

I think Dianna looks even more beautiful filled out.

by Anonymousreply 3804/10/2012

Speaking of Alex Pettyfer, today is his birthday, I think he turns 24.

by Anonymousreply 3904/10/2012

It's time to take Mark Salling off this show. He looks old as hell now and does not pass for a teenager in any way, shape, or form:

by Anonymousreply 4004/10/2012

So it wouldn't seem Matt Bomer is winning an Emmy for this turn.

by Anonymousreply 4104/10/2012

So "Glee" is the "show that defined a generation"?. No. "Fighter" seemed a particularly bitter song for sibling rivalry. IIRC, Rachel was texting to Quinn about how they had to get married immediately-now, they had time to hold off, hear about and then cancel the wedding because of Quinn's accident? That acting master class scene went on forever.

by Anonymousreply 4204/10/2012

Obviously the writers, directors, AND performers are all from the Cooper Anderson (wonder where THAT name came from) School of Dramatic Acting.

by Anonymousreply 4304/10/2012

That autotune during Duran Duran did not sound very good at all.

I like Bomer here. He is a Disney Prince, though, isn't he.

by Anonymousreply 4404/10/2012

"He is a Disney Prince, though, isn't he."

In what way?

by Anonymousreply 4504/10/2012

Bomer & Criss worked well together, but Bomer's character was a jerk. Cooper Anderson as a name for Matt almost made up for everything else.

by Anonymousreply 4604/10/2012

lousy bootleg shot at a TV, but someone got shirtless wet shoulders Blaine:

by Anonymousreply 4704/11/2012

In the way that he looks like those perfectly drawn/animated Princes from the Disney movies, r45.

by Anonymousreply 4804/11/2012

Glee already had one wheelchair-riding character too many: Artie, the rude, pompous, arm-waving twit. The last thing this show needed was someone else stuck in a chair and having them do the duet of "I"m Still Standing" was completely ridiculous.

I wish someone would have told TPTB that 99.999% of the country either doesn't know who Nene Leakes is or will go out of their way to avoid her so that it is not a good idea to use her as an actress on the show, since she is in no way an actress.

by Anonymousreply 4904/11/2012

Please...Eric Stoltz should not be allowed to direct anymore episodes

by Anonymousreply 5004/11/2012

Blaine IS gay on and off screen.

by Anonymousreply 5104/11/2012

I enjoyed the episode, though I agree that "Fighter" was WAY too melodramatic a song for Blaine to sing. It is an intense song, not a song for your brother ruffling your feathers a bit. Not to mention while I thought Darren did an admirable job it is obviously a song that he could never do justice.

Matt Bomer is ridiculously good looking and was quite funny. He seemed like he was having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 5204/11/2012

Aww, it was a good episode.

Love "I'm Still Standing" and it was fun. It doesn't have to be taken literally, sheesh.

I do like Nene and love how she puts Sue in her place, every time.

Wouldn't it be a really big liability issue if all of the actors rode on that roller coaster at the same time?

Matt is a hottie. A Total Disney Prince for sure.

The one thing I was most looking forward to was the crappiest, most rushed part.

The mash-up kind of sucked. The songs felt shoe-horned in and they didn't fit. I do realize Duran Duran songs are sort of silly but they should have found better use for them. All the trouble they went to to get the rights to use them, seems wasted.

by Anonymousreply 5304/11/2012

Only logical that Sue should have a Down's Syndrome baby. Her scene with Becky was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 5404/11/2012

Hope Dianna Agron is off the show after this season. She's so sugary sweet it makes me want to puke.

by Anonymousreply 5504/11/2012

I'm a casual fan and have never seen Matt Bomer (other than in DL threads, of course) and I thought it was a great episode. Very funny.

Nene is a horrible performer. It was funny that Ryan put her on the show, but that joke isn't funny anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5604/11/2012

I thought Darren Criss was attractive until I saw him standing next to Matt Bomer.

Did we know before this that Matt Bomer can sing?

Why did the entire glee club go on Senior Skip Day? Isn't that for seniors only?

by Anonymousreply 5704/11/2012

R57, good question, but there you go wanting Glee to be logical again.

by Anonymousreply 5804/11/2012

I agree with R49 -- making Diana's character wheelchair-bound was just silly and adds nothing to the show. (What do they call themselves doing? Trying to add depth to the show? Please.) And Darren is a good singer but his constipation face during every song he sings gets annoying after a while.

by Anonymousreply 5904/11/2012

loved Somebody That I Used to Know with Bomer and Criss. SIZZLING HOT and excellent singing.

And I love Bomer, but did anyone else notice his lower half of his body? Hips down don't match the rest of his upper body.

by Anonymousreply 6004/11/2012

GLEE's first season was fun and different. Now it's tired, tedious and without logic. The Sue character has no consistency and has become a cartoon. Puck looks to be 32. One wheelchair was boring imagine the dance moves possibilities with two !After a major accident, where I hoped the girl would have died, everything is rosy again. Rachel and Finn who cares ? Grimacing Blaine has completely upstaged Kirk who tries to play the role of the asexual boyfriend. And those visiting stars who bring nothing consequential to the show. They are introduced, they sing, they leave. And is the actor who plays Blaine the star of the show? Three songs of a tortured soul last night. He gets more love from the producers than from Kirk that's for sure. Even a shower scene...

by Anonymousreply 6104/11/2012

[quote]GLEE's first season was fun and different. Now it's tired, tedious and without logic.

I agree. No wonder ratings have dropped.

[quote]The Sue character has no consistency and has become a cartoon.

I never did think she was that funny.

[quote]Puck looks to be 32.

He almost is! He'll be 30 in a few months. Look at how old and bloated he looks up close:

by Anonymousreply 6204/11/2012

I'd love to fuck Criss's hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 6304/11/2012

I'd soup his backside in the shower. And then lick. His. Shitter.

by Anonymousreply 6404/11/2012

soap, of course. Soup? God, I'm hungry now.

by Anonymousreply 6504/11/2012

Last night's ratings were a series low. :(

[quote]GLEE's first season was fun and different. Now it's tired, tedious and without logic.

I totally agree. It reminds me of "Ugly Betty". That's another show that was wildly fun to begin with, but by season three had become shrill and annoying, with weekly stunt casting and plots that made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 6604/11/2012

Mark Salling really does look every day of his age. The idea that we are supposed to accept him as a highschool student is completely laughable.

And the ratings were down last night, not that surprising really. Matt Bomer I thought did a good job but he isn't really a high profile celebrity.

And yes, Darren Criss is so little and with a cute little bubble butt he just begs to be pounded hard.

by Anonymousreply 6704/11/2012

With Glee there are no surprises since most if not all is presented to you well in advance before the episode is aired.

It's telling that the audience didn't care much for an episode when the previous episode ended with a cliffhanger.

Keep the plots, songs, and (full) scene clips on lockdown and keep the promo clips to a bare minimum. Also keep a regular airing schedule and the ratings will raise and remain decent.

by Anonymousreply 6804/11/2012

Gif of his ass

by Anonymousreply 6904/11/2012

Wow - some of you people are absolutely brutal - and take TV way, way too seriously. It's an hour of enjoyable fluff - nothing more. As far as logic goes, if that's what you really thrive on there's not a whole lot out there for you outside of 60 Minutes. I have yet to see the TV show/movie that I couldn't tear to shreds if I really gave it much thought - so I just sit and enjoy. And if I don't enjoy I just click the remote and change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 7004/11/2012

I loved this episode and loved Bomer in it. But man, he does have a wide ass, doesn't he???

by Anonymousreply 7104/11/2012

Some of us are "brutal" because we had been fans of the show but find it sad that the producers are determined to destroy it with inane plotting, ridiculous inconsistencies and stupid guest stars, i.e. Nene Leaks, who add nothing to the program.

by Anonymousreply 7204/11/2012

Yeah, I caught up on the current episodes after taking a break after the Christmas one (which I thought was pretty awful). There have been some occasional bright spots this season - I did like the storylines featuring Mike Chang and Dave Karofsky. It seems like when the show takes a moment to focus on more minor characters and give them some serious, quality writing, the show really shines.

But the shallow, manufactured drama for the main characters, and the schizophrenic plot contrivances around show choir and defections, betrayals, etc. - yeah, it's getting old really fast. Also, the music is getting more and more Top 40 karaoke and out-of-place - they're really reaching to try to make sense of why the characters are singing the songs they do. There are still the occasional gems, but the show is the definition of "uneven".

by Anonymousreply 7304/11/2012

I love it, R69!

by Anonymousreply 7404/11/2012

all i care about is the seven year old boy who blaine made gay.

by Anonymousreply 7504/11/2012

[quote] The Sue character has no consistency and has become a cartoon.

They've written Sue as a human being for two episodes in a row. I actually thought that was kind of refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 7604/11/2012

In response to his performance on this episode, Bomer has essentially been revealed to be a model, not an actor.

by Anonymousreply 7704/11/2012

Here is Cooper Anderson's audition tape for Michael Bay...

by Anonymousreply 7804/12/2012

Thanks r78 - as creepy as his "acting master class" - loved it!

by Anonymousreply 7904/12/2012

I just downloaded the Goyte cover from iTunes. Divorced from the context of the show, you can just concentrate on the two male voices singing to each other about a failed love affair. It's pretty fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 8004/13/2012

There's just only so many times that the choir can be threatened, split apart, attacked, in danger, etc.

The show's great when it focuses on the characters or actual human being moments….like Kurt and his dad. But some characters seem to change identities with the wind.

Mr. Shu was sympathetic with a bitchy wife. Now he just comes across as a self important douche. And I love Jane Lynch but Sue is just…I don't even know.

R66, you actually nailed it with the Ugly Betty comparison. And Betty was amazing in Season 4 but by then the damage was done.

by Anonymousreply 8104/13/2012

Don't forget what happened to Nip/Tuck

by Anonymousreply 8204/13/2012

Talk of Dianna leaving - and pictures at link.

by Anonymousreply 8305/04/2012

[quote]Talk of Dianna leaving - and pictures at link.

If she's leaving, then so should 30 year old Puck.

by Anonymousreply 8405/04/2012

I think Dianna is leaving because she has bigger fish to fry.

by Anonymousreply 8505/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!