Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Giuntoli

Damn he's hot - had some scenes showing his pecs on the last "Grimm." Link is to an earlier performanc but shows a nice ass and body.

Any stories about him?

by Anonymousreply 7006/04/2015

I definitely want to see MORE of him.

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2012

Count me in OP!!! Like him!

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2012

Feh! Nothing special- I'd rather have Silas Weir Mitchell (Monroe on the show) instead!

by Anonymousreply 303/20/2012

DG's housemate until very recently (just before he started Grimm) was a guy I went to high school with. His personal FB page suggests that he is gay, gay, gay - but of course now he's changed his privacy settings (understandably) and no longer uses his real first name.

I don't remember specifics, but I do remember seeing his FB page and thinking that he was obviously gay, and thinking how cool it was that my former classmate (straight) was comfortable sharing a house with a gay man (we are from a very conservative town in the south).

by Anonymousreply 403/20/2012

OMG! No way r5 !. Does anybody have a link to some pics of this?

by Anonymousreply 603/20/2012

R4, can you clarify - Giuntoli's FB until recently listed him as gay! Any stories on him seen in WeHo or bars??

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2012

R8, I'm not sure what you're asking me to clarify.

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2012

I'm asking if you meant to say Giuntoli listed himself on FB as gay until recently.

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2012

R10, no he never specifically listed himself as gay on FB. I just remember seeing his "likes" and some of his other posts and coming away with a very strong impression of his homosexuality.

He's changed his privacy settings since being cast in Grimm and I can no longer see anything on his page.

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2012

I think there actually were some rumors here on DL a while ago about David.. I remember people here implying that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2012

he's certainly hot!! Would love any rumors folks might have about this stud.

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2012

I wonder how R7 manages to function in the world when he is obviously retarded.

by Anonymousreply 1403/22/2012

He wasn't out while on Road Rules. I used to fantasize about him while watching that show.

Unfortunately, he's a very wooden actor on "Grimm."

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2012

Speaking of "wooden," anyone see his naked woody?

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2012

His show needs more shirtless and nude (shower) scenes. Of him.

by Anonymousreply 1803/25/2012

OMG, r7--you use words like deadly weapons!!!

by Anonymousreply 1903/25/2012

He is sexy in a cuddly way. Small in stature and handsome. Nice sprinkling of hair on chest in a hospital bed scene on Grimm. Quite fuckable...........

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2012

Well, the suits from Grimm did tell him to get a personal trainer and start hitting the gym before season 2. He's already a honey. A body cut out of wood would just be icing - rich, creamy, decadent icing - but just icing.

by Anonymousreply 2105/27/2012

[quote]Speaking of "wooden," anyone see his naked woody?

Everyone on Real World did. Ask Norman from the first season of Real World. He said Dave, Abe, and the other guys were taking bubble baths with Victoria and walking around the house with their erections. I wish MTV would release the uncensored tapes.

by Anonymousreply 2205/27/2012

Was he on "Road Rules"? Anyone have pics?

by Anonymousreply 2305/27/2012

I got the impression that David is a bit of a prankster. My FB friend apparently had a habit of leaving his laptop open and logged into FB and David would commandeer it and post weird status updates.

One thing that made me think David was gay was when he posted on my friend's wall reminding him (more like admonishing, actually) to water his lavender (David was evidently out of town). How many str8 guys grow lavender?

by Anonymousreply 2405/27/2012

[quote] Well, the suits from Grimm did tell him to get a personal trainer and start hitting the gym before season 2.

You all do know that Grimm's executive producer is Queen Sean Hayes (from Will & Grace), right?

I wonder if there was a couch involved in David's casting....

by Anonymousreply 2505/28/2012

During his time on Road Rules, Dave was quite taken with one of his castmates - Mary Beth Decker. He was pretty earnest in trying to get with her, but he was always a sweet guy and seemed like he wanted more than just a hook-up.

Mary Beth had been in Playboy magazine before going on the MTV show, and I believe she's done more since. Attached is a sample of her talent which is not only 'Not Safe for Work,' but also 'Not Suitable for the Eyes of Some Sensitive Gay Guys.'

So I have no idea if he is into guys, but during the course of the show, he certainly gave the impression that he liked the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 2605/28/2012

David doesn't look fat to me.

Hope he beefs up on his acting, as well.

by Anonymousreply 2705/28/2012

Is he the most successful Road Rules/Real Worlder since Dustin?

by Anonymousreply 2805/28/2012

R28, I think that title was previously held and may still be previously held by Jacinda Barrett from The Real World: London. She has been in a slew of films and has made a few TV appearances.

In a way she was lucky that the season she was on is still thought of as one of the most boring seasons of the show so the stigma of being a reality star never got attached to her.

by Anonymousreply 3008/10/2012

I find him more cute then sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3109/29/2012

David seems so gullible. You can easily take advantage of him when he gets drunk.

by Anonymousreply 3209/30/2012

He played gay on a Grey's Anatomy episode...his character and partner were in the military

by Anonymousreply 3309/30/2012

David is an adorable slut in bed. And he is gay, could be bi...but definitely likes to mess around with men.

by Anonymousreply 3410/01/2012

Fucking hot. I'd like to fuck his ass all night long. I'll Leave him covered in my cum and begging for my cock.

by Anonymousreply 3510/01/2012

Tim, do you know David?

by Anonymousreply 3610/01/2012

Any more news on him? It's just that no one seems to care about him. He deserves more attention that this. He is far better looking then that Matt Bomer, who's threads are filled with wishful trolls.

by Anonymousreply 3710/06/2012

To R30's point, Jacinda Barrett is married to Gabriel Macht of SUITS, and has a semi-regular role on that show now too...

by Anonymousreply 3810/06/2012

You want news 37? Well, he is definitely bisexual. Sexy.

He is bottom either way. Whether be with man or woman.

by Anonymousreply 3910/06/2012

I posted on some Grimm thread that I got a gay vibe from him in a coffee shop in Portland over the summer - not heavy cruising or anything, but distinct eye contact.

The all-bottom thing wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 4010/06/2012

David is sweet, but he is nothing special. Bomer is the better eye candy. Yes, and he is bisexual. His FB proves it.

by Anonymousreply 4110/06/2012

David or Bomer?

David is cuter.

by Anonymousreply 4210/07/2012

r42 is on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 4310/07/2012

He is really handsome in a cute guy way. He would look wonderful naked in bed.

by Anonymousreply 4410/16/2012

How does his FB prove he is bi?

by Anonymousreply 4510/17/2012

Yes some bi evidence would be nice, please.

by Anonymousreply 4610/24/2013

r45 It doesn't.

r46 There's never any evidence. Just wishful thinking and delusion.

by Anonymousreply 4710/24/2013

He and his "girlfriend" (rme) adopted an elephant in Kenya. How cute!

I wish he'd show us his peepee.

by Anonymousreply 4810/24/2013

I wish David would show us his peepee!

by Anonymousreply 4910/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 5011/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 5111/25/2013

Jamie Chun is a regular on Once Upon a Time - she is Mulan.

by Anonymousreply 5211/25/2013

Mulan is bi on OUAT. She's in love with Sleeping Beauty.

by Anonymousreply 5311/25/2013

wanna bang him

by Anonymousreply 5411/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 5511/25/2013

he has a nice ass. I wish they had more shirtless scenes on grimm or an episode where he gives the police chief renard a slutty bj

by Anonymousreply 5611/25/2013

I don't think he is straight. He is a bisexual man in the closet!

I cannot tell if he is a gay man in the closet though...

by Anonymousreply 5709/21/2014

He is a peach, ok.

by Anonymousreply 5809/21/2014

Some (interesting) answers he gave during his... Glamour interview.

Glamour: Some girls, whether they admit it or not, think to themselves, OK, I’d like to be married by this point or I’d like to have a family by this age. You’re 34 years old, which is young, but do you think about these things? David: Most guys, no, but me, yes. I have ovaries it feels like! I see babies, and I start to salivate. Not like I want to eat the baby!

Glamour: Who would you die to have drinks with now? David: Brigitte Bardot circa 1961. And then Ricky Gervais.

Glamour: You just got back from a trip home with the family. What has your dad taught you about women? David: My dad is very old-school in his manners. He taught me to treat women with an old-school respect. Glamour: How’s that going for you? David: I think it taught me manners, and I think that goes a long way. [Smiles]

Glamour: What are the little things that a girl does for you that totally wins you over? David: I like to come home and feel like...oh, man, this sounds so bad... Glamour: Why does it sound bad? David: Because I’m like a feminist! OK, so I remember one time I was really busy and had to take my crappy car to a meeting in Beverly Hills, and this girl went and got it washed for me. That was the sweetest thing. I have a lot on my plate, so I like it when girls try to take care of me in that way—like tidy up or have dinner or something. I love that stuff. I don’t expect it, but I do love it. And I respond to it. I don’t know how to decorate a house, I don’t know how to cook, though I would love to, but I appreciate when someone can take care of things. And when they can, my heart just leaps. OK, and here’s another thing: I say stupid things often. I don’t mean bad, but I need somebody that can forgive me for being a moron.

by Anonymousreply 5909/21/2014

Do you know how does his girlfriend look like? I cannot find any photos of her. There is indeed one?

by Anonymousreply 6009/23/2014

He was nude and erect on the Real World Challenge in the hot tub with Veronica and Coral. It was all blurred out but Norm said he saw it and it was big.

by Anonymousreply 6109/23/2014

[quote]He is a peach, ok.

No, he's a Belle.

by Anonymousreply 6209/23/2014

Here he is stripping on Road Rules

by Anonymousreply 6309/23/2014

Allegedly now dating Grimm co-star Bitsie Tulloch. Really? Have at it DL!

by Anonymousreply 6401/30/2015

He's OK...great teeth and face is attractive...body is OK but I don't find him sexy.

by Anonymousreply 6501/30/2015

by Anonymousreply 6602/12/2015

Guintoli might wish he had those abs, R66, but that's definitely not his body.

by Anonymousreply 6702/12/2015

I'm all about Sasha Roiz now.

by Anonymousreply 6802/12/2015

He's straight; he made that clear, and without any desperately overt attempt to do so. He's a gentleman, and not some dumb fame-hungry actor, desperate to create a playboy image. To fear being *perceived* as gay, is heterosexist in it's demonstration. That he doesn't work overtime to create a Hollywood, Golden Boy, pusssy-hound image is refreshing too. Hint here, if you are looking to figure out which actors are secretly gay, pay attention to those who obsessively craft that image, to counter their secret truth. That is the way it USED to be spun in Hollywood, and still is, maybe less so. Image is everything there, and it's cool to see an actor NOT participate in the heterosexist aspiration to be seen as straight. THAT is classy, and that is being a real ally to the lgbt community. As Shakespeare wrote and seems very legit, be wary of the ones who try to hard; "Me thinks he doth protest TOO much."

by Anonymousreply 6905/01/2015

Know the guy tangentially ; David is a great guy, and he also must have been a very smart teenager, as he came out of the most challenging prep schools in the St. Louis, and the midwest area actually..He prob has a relatively observant Catholic family, and i imagine they are Italian American in ethnicity. He's straight, but not homophobic at all. He's a gentleman and humble and mannered, though i think he'd have a loyal following regardless of his actual personality. He was on that "Road Rules" MTV show, and i guess that must have really launched his career.

by Anonymousreply 7006/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!