Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I made out with an actor last night

He has been discussed on DL and has had threads dedicated to him and his life. I won't tell you who he is, but will give you three clues.

1. Was the lead in a prime time dramedy

2. He is very tall

3. Has a role in a new historical movie out later this year.

We made out in a car outside of a club. Good kisser. If anyone guesses the correct guy, do you know if he has a boyfriend or not? I felt his cock when we were making out. It is very nice.

by Anonymousreply 92December 22, 2012 9:09 AM

Tyler Maynard!

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2012 12:44 AM

Brad Garrett

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2012 12:47 AM

OP, is he out? married? blonde? handsome?

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2012 12:49 AM

Eww, Dude, R3, so gross.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2012 12:51 AM

Zachary Levi

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2012 12:52 AM

Stephen Fry!

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2012 12:53 AM

Well, how are we supposed to know who the correct guy is, OP?

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2012 12:53 AM

Adrien Brody

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2012 12:53 AM

I don't think he's out. I also don't believe that hes been in a beard relationship.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2012 12:55 AM

Is a dramedy like a camel?

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2012 12:56 AM

Carlton Carpenter?

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2012 12:59 AM

I don't know of any historical dramas coming out. But Bruce Willis was in a dramedy (Moonlighting). Is your name Aaron Carter?

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2012 12:59 AM

Lee Pace, the star of "Pushing Daisies" and Steven Spielberg's upcoming "Lincoln."

I thought he was still dating fashion photographer Carter Smith.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2012 1:02 AM

My first thought was Brad Garrett and would be just gross, OP. I lost all respect for you. Btw, would you say Brad was girthy?

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2012 1:02 AM

I have a thecret! I have a thecret!

What'th the thescret? That'th for ME to know and YOU to find out?

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2012 1:03 AM

One of you figured it out. I thought he had a boyfriend, but wasn't sure and explains why he wouldn't let go down on him. Thanks to one who figured it out.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2012 1:07 AM

Lee said you wouldn't unlock the car door until you got a grope. He took your license number down and has hired a private guy to go after you. "Hobbit" money is letting him afford vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2012 1:10 AM

Pushing Daisies guy.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2012 1:11 AM

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner @ R18!

Was he nice?

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2012 1:14 AM

That means that it's Lee Pace, the only person described in posts 1-15 as having a boy friend. I've always liked Lee Pace, and am disappointed to know that he made out in a car with a twit. Assuming that the story is true.

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2012 1:14 AM

OP, although I appreciate the gossip it's really not gentlemanly to kiss and tell.

by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2012 1:15 AM

You should have smacked him for fucking up 'the normal heart'. it deserved all those tonys but he was the weak link by far.

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2012 1:17 AM

Friends used to do it all the time. I didn't choose my friends because I was physically attracted to them or felt like they were feeling attracted to me, and I was perplexed. It happened 12 times (I just counted, for the first time.), from college through the time I was 30. All but two I turned down. Some held grudges. Some just dropped it. Some persisted when drunk. Some accused me of "sending signals." As if.

One I told I was just worn out by it, so okay then. I let him climb into bed with me (I had spent the night at his and his partner's place. They were "open" in their relationship.). He hugged me and came. I was so relieved I just held him for a long time, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Let this be a lesson to you" and left. Nothing was ever said again. The other friend was pushy and, again, I got worn out. It was no big deal in the act, but it wasn't fun for me, although I tried to be game and present. It felt like he was proving something, and I didn't know what. I ended up resenting him and eventually told him so. That ended the friendship. With that one I was in my 20s.

Now I'm older, and can sort motives faster and understand people (and myself) better. So I have ways to gently neutralize the subject before it becomes overt. Not that it happens as frequently with friends, but it does happen. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2012 1:17 AM

I didn't kiss and tell anything. I just wanted to know if the person I made out with had a boyfriend. I was curious because he wouldn't let it go further than making out. I didn't say who he was.

by Anonymousreply 24March 18, 2012 1:19 AM

I made out with a doctor last night... once she'd raised my blood pressure to high, my heart rate to 160 and made my knees shake, she gave me mouth to mouth and all was well.

x

PS. either spill the beans on who the 'actor' is or fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 25March 18, 2012 1:26 AM

I hope you're not the same guy who hooked up with Janie Lane. I'm afraid Lee will be dead in three weeks.

by Anonymousreply 26March 18, 2012 1:37 AM

Matthew Rhys??????

by Anonymousreply 27March 18, 2012 1:38 AM

[quote] I didn't say who he was.

No, but you coyly delivered enough clues to make it easy to infer. You are completely disingenuous.

"I couldn't possibly tell you who it was, because I am a gentleman. I'll just point."

by Anonymousreply 28March 18, 2012 1:41 AM

He didn't let you go down on him because he's a big old bottom. Probably. I mean, that's why I don't let people go down on me. I'm the go downer.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2012 1:42 AM

r28? Enough.

by Anonymousreply 30March 18, 2012 1:44 AM

[quote]Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner @ [R18]!

Are you dense? R13 guessed that miles ago.

by Anonymousreply 31March 18, 2012 1:45 AM

Come on OP - dont be a TEASE - its not like we will tell anyone!

by Anonymousreply 32March 18, 2012 1:54 AM

OK It was Bronson Pinchot.

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2012 1:57 AM

r21 shut the fuck up. This is a gay gossip site. This is what it's FOR.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2012 2:02 AM

Oh, hi! Do you remember me?

It's me.

Do you remember the song on the radio that night I tried to go down on you? I do. It was magic.

I play that song every night, nursing a tumbler of vodka, and cry that fate has kept us so cruelly apart.

You are so strong. So much stronger than me. That's one of the things I love about you. And one of the things that, no doubt, makes me linger on your mind, like Windsong.

Ditch Mr. Too Obviously Attractive and meet me in the men's room in ten minutes. I will wait hours for you there.

Yes, I feel it, too.

Don't speak! No, don't, don't speak!

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2012 2:08 AM

Has anyone else made out with an Actor? please humor me stuck in bed with twisted ankle love me som gossip :)

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2012 2:10 AM

Why are people still guessing when the answer was given at R13?

And R25, go back to where you came from, you putrid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2012 2:14 AM

r37 - I thought he and Luke Macfarlane were an item after workin 2gr on the normal heart?

by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2012 2:20 AM

OP, your worst (WORST) offense is to place us in the position of agreeing with you-know-who here, who is absolutely right for the first time in her sad career of pestiferous, self-regarding irritation.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You should be ashamed of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2012 2:27 AM

Is that the same Carter Smith that directed Bugcrush, r13? I loved that short.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2012 2:31 AM

Shades of Janie Lane...

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2012 2:35 AM

He probably didn't have sex with you because you're basically a turn-off. It's obvious by how you present yourself on the thread. .. Or perhaps you look diseased. .. Just guessin' ..

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2012 2:57 AM

Lee Pace is really cute. I LOVED Pushing Daisies--my favorite show on TV--but I'd have to agree that he lacked something in Normal Heart. Although I wasn't crazy about Mangiello (sp?) either. Brad Davis was much better in the part.

by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2012 3:01 AM

1.5/10

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2012 3:27 AM

I've hooked up with the blonde in this demo reel. He was hot. If you live in or around Weho, you've seen him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2012 4:54 AM

Lee Pace's anal hygiene leaves much to be desired. Wiping back to front would actually be progress for him...

by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2012 5:42 AM

R23, WTF are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2012 6:04 AM

I adore Lee Pace.

Where did you meet him?

Wellington, Lax, Nyc?

by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2012 6:29 AM

[quote]I won't tell you who he is

Well, smell you.

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2012 7:29 AM

R45 what about the dark haired guy in the first commercial , Bud-light, with him? Is he gay too? He is hot as well! Are there a lot of gays who do commercials?

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2012 7:52 AM

I don't even care who he is.

W & W for r10.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2012 7:55 AM

Jared Padalecki. Op must be the old guy from NYC who looks like Mark Harmon who claimed Padalecki tried to hit on him a few years ago even though he was walking right next to a tall blond girl.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2012 8:16 AM

it was misshelenbedd

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2012 9:30 AM

OP: I'm thinking of a number from one to one hundred. Guess what it is.

Everybody else: This hot guy I've been lusting over.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2012 9:37 AM

Lol @R6

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2012 9:43 AM

Keanu Reeves, 6'1 Ronin out novemver 2012

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2012 9:48 AM

Ew you made out with Nicholas from "Eight Is Enough." The tall clue was obviously a distract and in reality he would be short. Ew Nicholas.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2012 10:24 AM

Abe Vigoda?

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2012 11:05 AM

R58, OP clearly said that the guy's penis was "nice." Just "nice." Abe Vigoda is hung like a horse. Alas, it's Kelso, but all the same....

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2012 11:33 AM

Another vote for Lee Pace

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2012 10:15 AM

Does anyone read? It's Lee Pace. And R52, that thread is a couple of years old...let it go.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2012 11:06 AM

OP, don't you think calling Stephen Hawking an actor is a bit of a stretch?

And yes, you did have sex with him, don't deny it. I see the guilt and the wheel tracks on your face!

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2012 11:08 AM

Pace's cock is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2012 12:15 PM

r25=Umpy. Should be banned.

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2012 12:53 PM

"You should have smacked him for fucking up 'the normal heart'. it deserved all those tonys but he was the weak link by far."

bullshit; Lee Pace was terrific and perfectly cast as Bruce in The Normal Heart. In fact, it was the more hyped performances in the production which were the weak links. Jim Parsons and Patrick Breen gave the truly great performances in that revival. Joe Mantello and John Benjamin Hickey merely ok. Ellen Barkin, whom I usually love, did nothing more than scream her way to a tony.

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2012 1:23 PM

If this is true, I'm happy for you, OP. He's a beautiful man. Exquisite, really.

But live and learn. Kissing and telling like this is tacky.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2012 1:25 PM

r66, and others, this is what's wrong with this site. We used to have ballsy ANONYMOUS gossip.

For anyone to take this guy to task for actually posting REAL gossip.

And how self-loathing are all of you?

Go to any site where a fan girl writes "I had sex with [insert star]" and no one is all over them stating she shouldn't reveal GOSSIP on a GOSSIP site.

What's wrong with you guys?

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2012 1:38 PM

The point is, clueless R67, is that it isn't REAL gossip. Anyone with a brain in their head knows it was made up bullshit.

The Lee Pace Troll, who is clearly psychotic, has returned.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2012 2:31 PM

He has been discussed on DL and has had threads dedicated to him and his life. I won't tell you who he is, but will give you three clues.

1. Was the lead in a prime time dramedy

2. He is very tall

3. Has a role in a new historical movie out later this year.

We made out in a car outside of a club. Good kisser. If anyone guesses the correct guy, do you know if he has a boyfriend or not? I felt his cock when we were making out. It is very nice

Why do you ask if he has a bf or not when u know there are threads dedicated to him and his life? Tacky liar.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2012 2:44 PM

I guess it's Lee Pace, whom I personally don't find attractive and have heard horror stories about anyway; but good for you OP and you don't have to tell us who he is.

I probably wouldn't, but I'd want to share anyway; it's a conundrum, I know.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2012 2:51 PM

Was it Victor Garber? I knew it, it was Victor Garber wasn't it???

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2012 3:05 PM

[quote]I didn't kiss and tell anything. I just wanted to know if the person I made out with had a boyfriend. I was curious because he wouldn't let it go further than making out. I didn't say who he was.

You could have just asked "Does Lee Pace have a boyfriend?" I'm glad you didn't, but get real.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2012 3:11 PM

Some ditzy queen tried to kiss me last night and when I wouldn't kiss him, he grabbed my crotch. I thought everyone knew I was dating someone.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2012 3:37 PM

I bet he wishes he never met such a nelly kiss and tell fag. What a shame that you are such a pariah. You make me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2012 3:42 PM

First hand gossip. Such fun.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2012 3:49 PM

[quote]I just wanted to know if the person I made out with had a boyfriend.

Uh, how is anyone supposed to give you this info when you won't confirm the identity of the guy?

Just fucking Google him if you need to know if there's a boyfriend, troll.

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2012 4:42 PM

Wilfred Brimley.

by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2012 4:54 PM

George Hamilton.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2012 4:55 PM

and others, this is what's wrong with this site. We used to have ballsy ANONYMOUS gossip.

For anyone to take this guy to task for actually posting REAL gossip.

And how self-loathing are all of you?

Go to any site where a fan girl writes "I had sex with [insert star]" and no one is all over them stating she shouldn't reveal GOSSIP on a GOSSIP site.

What's wrong with you guys?

by: Anonymoustreply 67t03/21/2012 @ 09:38AM flag: [ww] [ff] [troll-dar] The point is, clueless [R67], is that it isn't REAL gossip. Anyone with a brain in their head knows it was made up bullshit.

The Lee Pace Troll, who is clearly psychotic, has returned.

You're both wrong.

The point is that, if this were true - the clueless OP needs to realize that if he stood a chance with his dream guy - he should have kept his mouth shut. And OP should know that.

Now, of course, if it isn't true, then it's not worth discussing at all. And, if so, then why are we discussing it?

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2012 5:33 PM

r79, in the beginning Datalounge was kind of an insider message board only a few people knew of. Nowdays it's like a gay club overrun by straight couples and bachelorette party members who consider the gay patrons as court jesters or a nuisance.

The problem is that since Datalounge is an anonymous message board after all we, who are genuinely interested in gossip and not so fast on the 'provide proof for your ACCUSATIONS!!!' road rage trip, have no means to contact like-minded Dataloungers so we all could move to a new more private place away from all the anti-gossip folk. And IF someone would post a link to a new place of course this would notify the anti gossip jerks as well who like nothing more than to ruin the new place as well.

Which means each individual has to look for his own new secret gossip hideout and celebrate when he meets a fellow like-minded Datalounger there.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2012 5:53 PM

r80, I miss the old DL. It was so much fun. There were so many wickedly funny posters. I mean people who were funny and not trying to be funny. And your comparison of a gay bar overrun by straights is exactly right. But I guess everything runs its course.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2012 6:22 PM

R81

I totally agree with you

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2012 7:05 PM

Homewrecker!

Hussy!

Harlot!

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2012 8:28 PM

Wow OP, "made out" , really ? Did you let him get to second base as well?

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2012 8:35 PM

Did you let him feel you up?

Over the sweater or under the sweater?

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2012 8:51 PM

Did he finger bang you ?

Over the panties or under the panties?

by Anonymousreply 86March 21, 2012 8:57 PM

r80,r81

Yep. So sad. I barely come here for any news.

by Anonymousreply 87August 20, 2012 2:25 PM

You actually kissed Lee Pace?

by Anonymousreply 88August 20, 2012 2:37 PM

Does anyone know of the "horror stories" r70 mentioned? I've never heard anything bad about him.

by Anonymousreply 89August 20, 2012 2:40 PM

You wish, OP.

by Anonymousreply 90August 20, 2012 3:20 PM

Lee Pace(1. Pushing Daisies 2. 6' 3 3. Lincoln)

by Anonymousreply 91December 22, 2012 8:03 AM

OP Isn't lying.

My Best friend's, partner's, cousin's, mother's ,roommate's, hairdresser's, nieces dog saw the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 92December 22, 2012 9:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!