Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clint Eastwood And Family Sign On For Reality Show

Eastwood's second wife, Dina, a 46-year-old TV reporter, will headline the E! show, Mrs. Eastwood & Company, beginning May 20:

The show spotlights Dina Eastwood, who has been married to the Oscar-winning actor-director since 1996. Also on hand are the Eastwoods' 15-year-old daughter, Morgan, as well as 18-year-old Francesca, Clint Eastwood's daughter with actress Frances Fisher. Rounding out the cast is the all-male, six-member vocal group Overtone, managed by Dina Eastwood.

Eastwood has lost his fucking mind.

by Anonymousreply 6012/18/2012

Such a trashy thing to do. The wife and daughter are desperate for attention if they're resorting to this kind of shit. Instead of doing something good for the world, they choose to become attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2012

Will he discuss the rumors of his houseboy past?

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2012

He's really been fucking annoying lately with the shit that he's been saying. I don't even like him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2012

That's embarrassing. For Clint, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2012

How the mighty have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2012

Will there be a picture of Arthur Lubin on the mantle?

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2012

'Make My Days'.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2012

Seriously, THIS is what he wants to do with the few years he's got left?

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2012

[quote] How the mighty have fallen.

If the gamble pays off, they get a fortune. That's show biz today. People want processed reality.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2012

Isn't he rich already? Does he really need this crap in his 80s?

In any case, I don't imagine they'll be nearly scandalous enough for the gamble to pay off.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2012

"Eastwood has lost his fucking mind." Ya think, OP? I thought it was obvious to everyone on planet Earth when he said he would direct Beyonce in A STAR IS BORN. Where's Dr. Kervorkian when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2012

The wife Dina is SO obnoxious. Whenever Clint is being interviewed, she hogs the whole conversation and at The Oscars one year, the host (I think it was Ellen) came out to the audience to do a skit and Dina was blabbing and taking over.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2012

Clint Eastwood is a very old, slow grandpa now.

Not being ageist, just stating his condition.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2012

I just watched the clip from the Oscars R14. She's not as bad as I remembered.....I think you may be right about Dinas' though, we can't forget Dina from the Real Housewives of NJ

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2012

Clint Eastwood hasn't signed on for the show. OP, why must you dishonestly alter the original headline? Are you a habitual liar?

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2012

Will it be shot at the Eastwood ranch in Carmel?

If so, does that mean their wacky neighbor will be played by......DORIS DAY (in her triumphant return to television!) ???

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2012

Can't he buy her a more legitimate career? Dear God. this is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2012

I thought there was something off about his wife when he married her. I'm surprised she held off on the major famewhoring as long as she did.

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2012

Didn't she used to be a TV news anchor/reporter before they got married?

If so, she's just getting back to work...

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2012

I've always thought she was a fame whore since Million Dollar Baby won Best Picture....look how she makes it all about her.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2012

The show looks trashy. I'm not even sure Clint is in it.

by Anonymousreply 2205/07/2012

Wow does that look like a trainwreck - cant wait !!! My theory is the wife , and daughters, are all dying to be famewhores, and Clint didn't want to put them in one of his 'Acadamy Award worthy" films, so he compromised, and gave the OK for this show. He's old, what does he care at this point ? Still think it's a big mistake, but look how much fun we all had with "Being Bobby Brown"

by Anonymousreply 2305/07/2012

Why are so many people obsessed with fame? It has got to be a mixed bag at best.

Who gives a rip?

How about living your life with a little dignity?

by Anonymousreply 2405/07/2012

RE 24 Thank you very much Martha Stewart. Now shut the fuck up !

by Anonymousreply 2505/07/2012

wow

by Anonymousreply 2605/08/2012

>>>Will it be shot at the Eastwood ranch in Carmel?

The ranch is a dump. I guess Clint bought it back in the 1980's. It looks like there hasn't been one improvement or any updating done in all that time

The family (wife and daughters) is/are very gay friendly

by Anonymousreply 2705/21/2012

I don't get this at all. Does he have dementia?

by Anonymousreply 2805/21/2012

What's up with the boy band she's "managing" is that her harem?

by Anonymousreply 2905/21/2012

why? don't get it. they cant need money.

they are ruining eastwoods whole persona.

by Anonymousreply 3005/21/2012

Eh, that's what he gets for marrying a 30 year old when he was 65. Now that he's in his 80s she's bored and looking for attention and shit to do.

by Anonymousreply 3105/21/2012

I'm the previews for the upcoming season, someone's accused of being a fag!

by Anonymousreply 3205/21/2012

What about the stable of hustlers he stashed at one of his properties, or is that who the "all male singing group" are?

by Anonymousreply 3305/22/2012

R32, it's actually not bad. It isn't really trashy (at least not yet).One band member wants to go "public" that he's gay, but another member suggests he stay in the closet until after they become famous. Clint's daughter (with Frances Fisher) finds out and gets upset. She gets even with the guy by putting packages of baloney and cheez whiz all over his jeep. While she's doing it she says, "I think this situation is baloney and I think he's cheezy". Dina's cute brother (who I originally thought was gay) went along with and helped her

Dina seems okay. She treats Clint's daughter with Frances as if she were her own. She calls Francesca her daughter. And the daughter calls her mom. Dina is a really, really big supporter of animals. That makes her more than okay in my book. They house a lot of animals at their ranch that the local shelter doesn't usually take in or have room for (pot bellied pigs, chickens, rats, chinchillas, turtles etc). She said the shelter is always calling and asking if they have room for this and that animal and that she always says yes. They showed a bunch of the animals on the show. They seem very down to earth. They drive regular cars, they don't wear designer clothes and their house is actually run down looking. They aren't the typical type of people that are on reality shows

by Anonymousreply 3405/22/2012

Eastwood has some of the most delusional fans ever. Why is Eastwood above this? Have you seen his movies and his, uh, acting? He's a hack through and through. Stop acting as though he's a great artist.

by Anonymousreply 3505/22/2012

The "cast" is too big on this show...they should introduce the audience to the main characters at first which are Dina Eastwood and daughters and then gradually add the other fiends and family. It is information overload to have Dina's brother and his family as well as the six member singing group all in the first episode AND the housekeeper (although the housekeeper may be a hidden gem..it is still better to introduce these characters gradually).

by Anonymousreply 3605/22/2012

Call me a sap but I found myself wishing I was a part of the big messy family. Living in Carmel wouldn't hurt either.

Dina came off as a really level headed loving woman. You can tell there's alot of love and support in that family.

I loved Dina and the housekeeper going to the piercing shop.

I'm going to check it out again. So far it is the antthesis of the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 3705/24/2012

You've got to leave Carmel to find a real man. I hope the gay bandmate pulls it together and stays in the closet for the good of the group. They're very tactile with him which you'd think he'd appreciate. If word got out that he was a fairy he'd be lucky to have a supporting role on Clint Eastwood's reality series.

by Anonymousreply 3805/24/2012

Most men having a partner decades younger than them have issues.

by Anonymousreply 3905/24/2012

The show is godawful. Not surprised. Most reality TV shows without a cast with a real talent (cooking, singing, dancing, etc.) is wretched.

Caught Dina on Chelsea this week too. She was so not funny and so lacking in personality, I can't believe she was able to get a show. Whoring her husband's good name around I guess.

by Anonymousreply 4005/24/2012

This is Alec Baldwin's future.

by Anonymousreply 4105/24/2012

Clint Eastwood is almost non-existent in the show - he appeared for only 3 seconds.

The show is about his wife, two teen daughters, and a south african band hiw wife manages.

by Anonymousreply 4205/24/2012

I find her very annoying. At the Oscar's, Ellen was trying to do a little skit with Clint and she was totally butting in on it.

by Anonymousreply 4305/24/2012

I saw a little bit of the show and I guess it was the star (not sure), not a likable person at all.

by Anonymousreply 4405/24/2012

Who's his hot son? Doesn't he have a hot son?

by Anonymousreply 4505/24/2012

Here is one son....

by Anonymousreply 4605/24/2012

Oh, yeah - that's the one. There's also Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 4705/24/2012

Wow, that sucked.

Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 4805/24/2012

What IS it with these latin-black-Cuban-God knows WHAT combo women wanting family realty shows? First Kris Jenner, now Dina Eastwood. I realize they're probably both American; just wonder if there's some chip on their shoulder...

by Anonymousreply 4905/25/2012

The "stars" on this show have no charisma.

by Anonymousreply 5005/26/2012

Just watching this tonight. Francesca is a narcissist, so self centered. She's going to USC??? That will probably last 5 minutes. If her father wouldn't hit the roof, she'd probably try to be the Paris Hilton of this decade.

I now agree that Clint's wife really wants the band to get a big break. That's probably the actual reason she's doing the show. The episode I'm seeing even has a brief section with Morgan Freeman talking about her and the band.

by Anonymousreply 5105/27/2012

Francesca didn't bother me in the episode I saw.

All that changed this week when she and her photographer boyfriend set fire to a $100,000 Birkin bag. Of course he snapped the pics.

A $100,000 (not a typo) Birkin bag is obscene but intentionally setting it on fire is heinous.

by Anonymousreply 5205/27/2012

I think Eastwood probably wants to kill his teen daughters...most people want to kill their teen daughters. Why are they all so horrible?

by Anonymousreply 5307/13/2012

She's at least 30 years younger than he is...let's face it, this is probably the first woman who has even gotten a fair shake from Eastwood. I think she's beautiful and he's old...so hopefully he will appreciate her.

by Anonymousreply 5407/13/2012

Clint Eastwood wasn't above being violent to women.

by Anonymousreply 5507/13/2012

R39, In Vegas, like in Hollywood, it's common for men to seek out much younger girls. You said, like Eastwood, they "all have issues." Please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 5607/13/2012

So, now they may be getting a divorce, partly because of the show (wasn't it canceled?).

[italic]And a close family source told The Enquirer: “Everyone involved with Dina’s show was well aware that she and Clint appear to be having problems. It was common knowledge they were no longer always living together.

“I think she may have faked that they always lived together for the sake of the show..”

“I think Clint was deeply embarrassed that Dina was dragging his private life into a sleazy reality TV show, and they started fighting over it…”[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 5712/18/2012

I'm not r39, but it's clear to me that such men don't want an equal. I agree that anyone who doesn't want an equal in a serious relationship has issues.

by Anonymousreply 5812/18/2012

It will be called "Stay Offa My Lawn!"

by Anonymousreply 5912/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.