Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's happened to Ashley Judd's face?

She was known for natural looks, void of fake tan and thick make-up. But Ashley Judd looks a far cry from her Hollywood heyday. The actress sparked plastic surgery rumours when she appeared on a Canadian talk show to promote her new TV series, Missing. The 43 yr old sported a puffy 'pillow face' - the term given to women who overuse facial fillers- although she doesn't appear to have gained weight to her figure.

Fans took to Twitter to question her looks on The Marilyn Denis Show on CTV in Toronto. One asked: 'What happened to Ashley Judd's face? Another plastic surgery butcher job?'Another said: 'It looks weirdly puffy but she doesn't appear to have gained weight.'And one user questioned: 'Anyone else completely weirded out by Ashley Judd's new face?,' while one simply wrote that it looked 'Just a mess.' Increasing numbers of celebrities are getting the plumped-up look, as opposed to the pinched back 'wind tunnel' results of a face-lift or the 'frozen' Botox look.

by Anonymousreply 5201/21/2015

She went overboard with the fillers. She looks so much better without them. When is this filler trend going to stop? It's even worse than the big fake lip trend.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2012

Horrible. As someone noted about Barry Manilow in the Plastic Surgery for Men thread, she looks like she's taking Prednisone.

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2012

When are people going to realize that face lifts actually look better than fillers?

Facelifts don't make a person look like they're wearing a prosthetic mask.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2012

She' beginning to look like her hated mamma, Naomi. Karma's a bitch, hon.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2012

Ashley Judd is another one just like Cindy Crawford who needed absolutely nothing done to her face.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2012

Naomi Judd has sported the same tampered-with face which looks to have had botox or some procedures rather than the face resulting from helpatitus c.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2012

Is Naomi still hawking that "I've got Hep C" story? I thought that was discovered to be a fraud, like everything else associated with that fake bitch.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2012

I noticed it in the previews for new show. Haggard, veiny - does not look good.

Some people just age very badly. She looks like she's one of them. Plastic surgery just makes it worse.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2012

I think she looks GREAT!!

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2012

Prednisone. Is she ill?

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2012

It's called "weight gain."

by Anonymousreply 1203/13/2012

Well when was the last time ANYONE saw a recent photo of bleached-asshole Lara Flynn Boyle?

I think she fucked her face up and went into hiding.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2012

If you've had lots of liposuction, your face will get fat. Especiallly if you had your underchin area done. You have to gain weight somewhere, so you gain it where you still have fat cells. Woemn who have their stomachs and thighs and hips lipo's gain weight in their breasts and asses.

by Anonymousreply 1403/13/2012

Agree, R11, although R14's theory is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1503/13/2012

Looks like her cheeks would pop if you took a pin to them. Shes always been an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2012

Exactly R3 - I posted about this in the plastic surgery for men thread. Even top docs are pushing fillers when they should be performing actual surgery.

Ashley Judd was absolutely gorgeous. There was no need to mess with anything. Her face looks nothing like it use to. Ashley was one of the HOTTEST women around, much more attractive than your typical hollywood women.

I don't think it's weight gain - the rest of her body isn't heavy. It could be prednisone - but I am going to guess she had fillers.

by Anonymousreply 1703/13/2012

You don't get fillers injected into your cheeks. Fillers go inside of lines -- brow furrows, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, to the side of the eye to hide the hollow look after eye bags have been suctioned out. You couldn't possibly inject fillers into someone's cheeks like that.

Do you know how many cc's it would take to fill someone's cheeks like that? Fillers are sold in vials of 0.8 cc, 1.5 cc, 2 cc. You'd have to inject bottles and bottles of the stuff.

by Anonymousreply 1803/13/2012

R18 - yes you can get fillers injected into your cheeks. I was at a PS yesterday and he is pushing a new procedure (fillers) called "wow cheeks"

Seriously. I guess it's the new thing. I posted about the "wow cheeks" procedure in the PS surgery for men thread.

And this doc is one of the top facial plastic surgeons in Manhattan pushing this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 1903/13/2012

Rule #47. You gotta go with what works.

by Anonymousreply 2003/13/2012

I don't get this trend at all. These people can presumably afford top cosmetic surgeons, yet they invariably look atrocious. Just in the past week we've had similar stories about Judd, Lisa Rinna, Emmanuelle Beart, and Cindy Crawford. There's the perennial cautionary tale of Lindsay Lohan. NONE of these women are old enough to need more than the most subtle procedures, should they feel compelled to alter anything.

If enough women (and men) fuck their faces up, will natural aging become stylish? Or will our standards of beauty change to redefine duck lips and swollen cheeks as desirable?

by Anonymousreply 2103/13/2012

Middle age, perimenopause. Just because people can afford to spend money and trick the eye as to their real age, they aren't, in fact, physically younger than they look.

Fat. Age weight gain. Nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 2203/13/2012

"Wow cheeks", R18!? Holy hell. They should change it to "Blow cheeks", because it looks like blow bloat.

by Anonymousreply 2303/13/2012

[quote]These people can presumably afford top cosmetic surgeons, yet they invariably look atrocious.

And that's the problem - the "Top" surgeons are pushing these horrible fillers. So naturally if a celebrity is going to get consults by the "top" surgeons, and they are all telling her to get fillers and other non invasive procedures, they most likely will go this route because they are trusting these top surgeons and their expertise.

But they still look atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 2403/13/2012

I think she's on steroids. She's put on a little weight but not that much that her face would blimp out like that. Or could she be on any pharmaceutical drug, I remember she had some mental health issues a while back?

by Anonymousreply 2503/13/2012

Steroids would explain it.

by Anonymousreply 2603/13/2012

There need to be some rules for Hollywood

1. Enhanced lips or implants NEVER look good. NEVER EVER EVER

2. Enlarged/enhanced cheek bones NEVER look good. Never

by Anonymousreply 2703/13/2012

only an idiot would do that sort of thing

by Anonymousreply 2803/13/2012

Meaningful Beauty

by Anonymousreply 2903/13/2012

I don't think a woman gets her own weekly TV show on ABC and suddenly puts on weight for the first time in her life.

Her body looks fan-fucking-tastic in the pilot but her face looks weird....

by Anonymousreply 3003/13/2012

Zee melon extrait sometimes makes zee face look .... how do you say en anglais? Fuller. Much fuller.

by Anonymousreply 3103/13/2012

Ashley has the same unnaturally puffy face as her lying cunt of a mother - despite whatever nonsense claims that bitch says about aging gracefully.

Nothing about this family is real and the truly sad thing is these Judd bitches think the public buys all their phony bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3203/13/2012

DId you just link to Free Republic, R32?!?

by Anonymousreply 3303/13/2012

[italic]Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation Over Her ‘Puffy’ Appearance[/italic] [bold] by Ashley Judd [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 3404/09/2012

I think Ashley Judd is a lesbo and that has nothing to do with her face.

by Anonymousreply 3501/05/2013

i bet she was infatuated with Salma Hayek so she became her friend

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2013

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013

Ashley Judd: Come back to me Salma. I feel depressed. Let's play in a movie together again. Please come back to Ashley my Mexican baby!

by Anonymousreply 3801/05/2013

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalma!

by Anonymousreply 3901/05/2013

Looks like a prednisone face to me.

by Anonymousreply 4001/05/2013

Ashley Judd is as much of a lesbian as Kate Winslet.

by Anonymousreply 4101/05/2013

Winslt doesn't ping to me. Ashley Judd does~!!!

by Anonymousreply 4201/05/2013

In the photo R37 posted she looks older but very beautiful in the before pic. In the second she looks like a young fat chick who is just marginally cute. Why would any woman not prefer to look older but stunning? I dont get it.

by Anonymousreply 4301/05/2013

[quote]Winslt doesn't ping to me. Ashley Judd does~!!!

Maybe you need to go over to L-chat, darling.

by Anonymousreply 4401/05/2013

Don't tell me!

by Anonymousreply 4501/05/2013

By the way i was just humorous in my previous posts about Ashley Judd. I mean she certainly pings to me as gay but i was just kidding about her feelings for Salma. They just both ping to me that's all. In addition, i forgot to write that they are both excellent actresses and they are very interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 4601/06/2013

Ashley Judd is getting a divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4701/30/2013

Steroid face

by Anonymousreply 4801/30/2013

" In addition, i forgot to write that they are both excellent actresses and they are very interesting to watch."

OMG. Salma Hayek is a total joke, a truly untalented actress. Yes, I have seen "Frida", and she was awful.

by Anonymousreply 4901/30/2013

R49 are you serious???????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salma is a damn good actress! She is gripping when she acts.

by Anonymousreply 5001/30/2013

I always feel sad when i hear that people who were ten years and more with someone make the decision to get a divorce. It's understandable but still...it's cruel and it's a blow to love. By letting someone go, you really give them the freedom to be happy again or to yourself to be happy? That is the logic? Fine...Make it so simple then, if you think that life can be so simple.

Yes, learning someone really well is painful and not as dreamy as you would like it to be, however i'm glad that there are still couples that are many years together, paying the price and holding their love in a nest

by Anonymousreply 5101/30/2013

Whatever it was, Ashley bounced back.

by Anonymousreply 5201/21/2015
Need more help? Click Here.