Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is a Secret Celebrity Tattletale Actually Robert Downey Jr.?

certain anonymous commenter has become internet-infamous in the last few weeks by dropping some incredibly detailed, disturbing and very insidery gossip about Hollywood — regarding incest, pedophilia, and secret call girl rings that allegedly involve young starlets like Hayden Panettiere and Amanda Bynes — in the comments section of a popular blind item blog. Crazier than what he's saying is who many believe is doing the blabbing: Robert Downey Jr.

The blog Crazy Days and Nights, supposedly written by an entertainment lawyer (who goes by the handle "Enty"), has been around for a few years and is known mostly for its blind items and the biannual "reveals" of said blind items that the author rolls out every January 1 and July 4. But two weeks ago, things over there got really juicy.

It all started with a particularly sad blind item:

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

Many immediately guessed the actress to be Hayden Panettiere. (Her mother had actually pressed charges against her father for battery before filing for divorce last year. Also, Hayden's ex-boyfriend is a boxer, hence, the "punch" wordplay.) The mention of abuse and molestation made this blind item pretty dark, but things got even darker in the comments section when prolific CDAN commenter Himmmm chimed in with some very serious accusations:

So here goes: Yes, this IS Hayden. 100% totally. I know this for a FACT. The wording of this item is NOT 100% correct - which may be intentional to deny it legally, but it is close. But there's far more to this than is being mentioned, revealed, or even hinted at. For all you GoogleSleuths out there just look up the past news stories about her Dad getting arrested on "domestic" issues - then her mom dropping it. It's not just about a fight, smack, or basic domestic issues. It's about sexual perversions, videotapes, witnesses, and the loss of MONEY and FAME.

I am a FORMER personal "friend" of a woman named Diana Jenkins. Doubt you know her, but she's the Rosetta Stone of every scandal and perversion from Hwood all over the globe. She's an Uber-wealthy divorcee whose hubby ran UK's Barclay's bank - and she ran the Arab investors for the bank! She's been running a high class call girl/party-girl ring for Arabs, Wall Street, DC, Royals, and Hollywood elites. She's also a MAJOR philanthropist, arts supporter, political donor, and social hostess to EVERYONE. Her best Hwood pals include Sean Penn, Clive Davis, Ari Emanuel, George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, and her "little pet" named Hayden. Diana is the connector of wealthy Arabs and Asians and Athletes with Hwood actresses/models. She also is a sick and twisted bitch. When Hayden and her own Mommy went on the outs, Diana Jenkins took that place in her life, by Hayden's choice.

Leslie P. is not just a poor victim in this trainwreck. Trust me. She's at LEAST 50% responsible (if not more) for encouraging, enabling, and at times even participating in her hubby's twisted fucking life. Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory. (Far worse than Pimpa Joe Simpson!)

by Anonymousreply 37404/20/2014

I think it's him. If you read his posts at CDAN, there's enough there to at least consider it's RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2012

Has the Secrets From The Set thread disappeared? I am unable to locate it. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2012

Here you go R7:

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2012

And what did the secrets from the set thread say? It was him? Whoever it is sounds like a cunt. He could partake in all this Diana Jenkins debauchery in the past, but now that he's left that behind, he feels he can trash everyone else doing it. Sounds like one of those born again Christian hypocrites. If he really wanted it to stop he would go to the cops instead of cowering anonymously in some gossip blog.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2012

Thank you R8!

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2012

Anyone who thinks that poster is Robert Downey Jr. is fucking retarded.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2012

Just peeped around CDAN and found a pic of himmmmm (well one of the 4 users of the name. It is himmmmmm and Chris Cornell. So who is it?

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2012

But you guys have to admit, "himmmmmmm"'s contribution made gossip interesting again. Here and on other gossip themed sites and blogs.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2012

Some loser who lives in Virginia named Talley Griffith who is apparently obsessed with RDJ and teen actresses.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2012

Now himmmm denies it's T.G. who's posting and it doesn't ruin his credibility b/c his backstory was written before the breaking T.G uncover.

My question is about the Room 23 book - everyone pictured can't be available as a prostitute, right? I mean Dennis Hopper and George Clooney are pictured. Someone explain please.

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2012

r15, the book is supposedly of clients as well.

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2012

>>> Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory

What's the story with Tish Cyrus?

I knew Hayden's parents were bad news trash a long time ago. The day she turned 18 there was a some gigantic billboard campaign went up of her advertising something and she was dressed in something really low cut. They knew it would have caused an uproar if an underage kid was dressed like that to sell something, but the minute she turned 18 they pimped her out

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2012

R15 see his Diana Jenkins reference.

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2012

I posted this in another thread:

"There are too many international powerful members in that "catalog" to ever really put a dent in their lifestyle. Or pockets. Diana may one of these days find herself traded in for a more discreet and younger Madam. That woman always loved the limelight too much. Even when she was nothing and had married a millionaire, whenever interviewed, she'd say he is nothing without her. In front of him. She must be one excellent Top... No wonder Clooney loves her."

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2012

CDaN crossed the line with intimations of sexual child abuse from certain Hollywood producers and on certain sets in a recent blind. Is whoever posts that blog not aware of the current tenor of that particular subject in America? Does he/she stay up on any events? For being a "lawyer", whoever posts there is incredibly stupid.

Whether they are "blind" or not, the fact that CDaN freely admits to knowing about sexual child abuse and did nothing to report it is a criminal act.

The blog will be 1) be unmasked shortly, and 2) shut down. Whoever owns the blog will be lucky to not get jail time.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2012

r20, like Corey Feldman who threatened to out some high profile Hollywood pedophiles? Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2012

[quote]Whether they are "blind" or not, the fact that CDaN freely admits to knowing about sexual child abuse and did nothing to report it is a criminal act.

I don't think lawyers (which is what he claims to be) have a special duty to report sexual abuse of a child. That sort of duty falls on people like teachers and principals.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2012

I would hope it would fall on anyone aware of this who isn't interested in exploiting for their own pleasure, r22.

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2012

I knew there was something peculiar about this Hayden chick. Ever since she appeared on Heroes, this girl has been rammed down our throats. She's not particularly outstanding in the looks or talent department but pics of her are everywhere. She's at every red carpet or pictured ith a new bf.

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2012

You can hope all you want, but the law for the relevant state will specify who is a mandatory reporter for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2012

First of all, CDAN is a fat cunt who is a made up persona.

2nd of all IF she were a REAL Entertainment Lawyer she would have HAD to have reported the sexual abuse to CPS, in California. HAD TO. BY LAW.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2012

The list of mandatory reporters for California is linked below. Lawyers are not on the list.

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2012

Do we know if the Entertainment lawyer or Himmmm heard about the abuse from someone who was directly involved? If it's heard second, third hand or it's "common knowledge," would that still be sufficient to trigger a CPS investigation? Anyway for all we know, they may have reported anonymously...

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2012

R11 = RDJ & co.

by Anonymousreply 2903/14/2012

All of this is very interesting, but if the mysterious Himmmm originally consisted of four people and RDJ was the movie star, what I REALLY want to know is, who was the rock star?

Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 3003/14/2012

What semisober rock star did RDJ hang out with, recently?

by Anonymousreply 3103/14/2012

r20 - Speaking of stupid, that blind was preposterous. I think that CDAN was just testing how credulous his/her readers are.

by Anonymousreply 3203/14/2012

Talley Griffith considers himself a rock star.

by Anonymousreply 3303/14/2012

I thought the rock star was Chris Cornell?

by Anonymousreply 3403/14/2012

Why would an Academy Award nominated actor with a wife and young kid waste his time posting about nobodies?

by Anonymousreply 3503/14/2012

Welp, this scenario took a slapstick turn. I like!

by Anonymousreply 3603/14/2012

It was, R34.

by Anonymousreply 3803/14/2012

It's not likely that 'ENT' is actually a lawyer. They are probably a washed up actor/actress. I'm conivnced they grew up in Hollywood because they're friends with the likes of Rashida Jones and seem to have the scoop on a bunch of B-listers who've been around forever. Hollywood might not know who 'Himmm' is but they know who 'ENT' is.

In the past they've run blind items similar to the one about Hayden (Dad's abusing daughters). They don't give a shit about ethics. All of a sudden they got on their high-horse about outing people but they've had no problem hinting that people are HIV+. I liked that blog for a while but now I fucking hate it.

by Anonymousreply 3903/14/2012

Isn't enty the one who refuses to solve BIs about closeted actors, because they potentially ruin careers when they are confirmed? I wonder how he (or she) feels about someone blowing the whistle on Hayden and that socialite madam?

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2012

Himmm goes out of his way to appear to be Robert Downey Jr. There is no way that RDJ would make it that obvious. I agree with the person who said that enty is probably an ex actor or someone involved in the business on some level, but probably not a lawyer. His grammar is poor, and he has stated that he does not have a lot of money. He does have great gossip though, and I love the site.

by Anonymousreply 4203/14/2012

I think the CDaN site is written by at least two people, neither one of whom is a lawyer (duh!). When I followed it a few years ago, there was some controversy over whether the writers were mining the gossip from other sites. The twice-a-year BI "reveals" are never very scandalous or mostly about C list actors/celebs.

by Anonymousreply 4303/14/2012

Oh GOD, anyone who believes that "himmmm" is anyone other than a batshit crazy nobody is a gullible idiot of the highest order.

Has nobody seen Catfish?

by Anonymousreply 4403/14/2012

Poor RDJ.

Decades of drug and alcohol abuse, closeting his bisexuality, incarceration, and then getting raped in prison has really damaged him.

by Anonymousreply 4503/14/2012

I agree with R39. Ent is not a lawyer. And duh, of course, Ent and all the other gossip blogs want people to believe someone famous is posting at their site or reading it. Look how it ratchets up their hits.

Seriously, people, get a clue. No matter how minor some of these celebs are most of them are busy people - they may be busy about frivolous and shallow crap - but they don't normally have time for this kind of bullshit.

Lawyers who learn of child abuse may actually be duty sworn NOT to report it. There's this little thing call client- attorney privilege and a duty not to reveal anything that can harm your client.

by Anonymousreply 4603/14/2012

Do we know for "certain" that RDJ was raped in prison? I wonder if he cheats on his wife as RDJ seems to dote on her?

by Anonymousreply 4703/14/2012

R45 = Hayden

by Anonymousreply 4803/14/2012

R47, didn't he supposedly say so himself? I mean, I don't know whether he actually said it, just that people always talk about it as if he did.

by Anonymousreply 4903/14/2012

What r44 said. I read those "Hmmm" comments and it was obviously someone (probably female, as the word choice and syntax leaned feminine) regurgitating gossip from various sites and then listing a bunch of people who've worked with RDJ as examples of "GREAT people". Whoever first posted that they suspected it was RDJ was almost certainly "Hmmm" herself using a sockpuppet to "discover" the links to RDJ.

Never underestimate the amount of time an obsessive nobody will spend on IMDb and gossip sites trying to craft an alternate reality for themselves.

On the other hand, the writing style of "Hmmm" wasn't that far off the writing style of CDAN, to be honest. And getting linked on Jezebel, Fark, etc. certainly hasn't hurt CDAN's web traffic and revenue. Pretending an A-lister is posting dirt in your comments section is very good for business.

by Anonymousreply 5003/14/2012

ENT is not a lawyer, she's a fat flyover & RDJ would never post on her gossip blog, it's another fat flyover.

by Anonymousreply 5103/14/2012

I think it's funny that several people here don't believe that enty is male, a lawyer, or an insider, but they believe him when he says that he's fat.

by Anonymousreply 5303/14/2012

crazy days and nights

by Anonymousreply 5503/14/2012

Typical DL, r53.

by Anonymousreply 5603/14/2012

RDJ is a famewhore. He alerts paps when he's walking down the street. Kid and wife smile

Since everyone has bought his bullshit rehabilitation ( all the lies since) he's lording over his deception

by Anonymousreply 5703/14/2012

I told you. HW is devil's paradise. This little bit of information is just the tip of a very satanic and black iceberg.

If you know anything about the real history of HW, and its real purpose you would understand what this it's all about. It's the 5th branch of government, of the power structure, and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 5803/14/2012

So much crap on this thread.

R6, why isn't much of it true? You think the world is all sweetness and light? Patty Duke went through some of this as a child, too, but the public didn't know until she exposed it herself as an adult. We didn't have an internet back then.

R9, maybe he has gone to the authorities or knows someone who has. The point is, people have tried to help her and have been rebuffed. With this kind of exposure, maybe something will finally happen.

R14, Talley Griffith is in the movie business and is related to Andy Griffith and D. W. Griffith. His family goes back in film to the very beginning. He's no loser.

R20, I'll bet none of that happens. We have no idea what he's shared with law enforcement or what he knows of other people who have reported this stuff.

I agree that the comment certainly got CDAN a lot of traffic. It's also interesting that the real speculation on these other sites is not about the content of the blind item as much as it is about the author. I think the content is absolutely real but the author said he would never reveal his identity. He's clearly someone tangentially in the know.

by Anonymousreply 5903/14/2012

An anonymous commenter left a comment on a website run by an anonymous person.

by Anonymousreply 6003/14/2012

r60, you do realize that you give it more and more credit with posts like this?

by Anonymousreply 6103/14/2012

R59, he's not in the business; he made a student film twenty years ago and he lives in the sticks in Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 6203/14/2012

Funny you should mention her today, R52...

by Anonymousreply 6303/14/2012

R63, the whole thing has to be just humilating for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 6403/14/2012

"Talley Griffith (a descendent of D.W. Griffith and Andy Griffith)"

Huh! I did not know they were married.

by Anonymousreply 6503/14/2012

No, no, no. Melanie Griffith was married to Andy Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 6603/14/2012

The name was originally Griffitts but Charles the II couldn't pronounce it so they were forced to change it.

by Anonymousreply 6703/14/2012

I have NEVER believed that Ent is an entertainment lawyer. or if s/he is, they are an unemployed one.

S/he posts daily photos of celebs - why would an entertainment lawyer do that, let alone even have the TIME to do that. It's not just a text blog of gossip - it's a full-on entertainment blog.

And why would you have a gossip blog when the subjects of your blog could theoretically at least be potential clients.

It's all a pile of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 6803/14/2012

What does the reference to Mario Lopez mean?

by Anonymousreply 7003/15/2012

He dated Hayden and probably hit her like she wanted.

He's into golden showers too, I've read.

by Anonymousreply 7103/15/2012

R32 he was allegedly fucking both her and her mother when Hayden broke out big on Heroes.

by Anonymousreply 7203/15/2012

Wow, someone really has it in for HP and her mom. That's all I get from this stupid BI.

ITA with R35. Why on earth would RDJ give a fuck about some dumb little nobody and her whore mom. And what would ever motivate him to even look at a trashy gossip site, much less post on it.

by Anonymousreply 7303/15/2012

I have always thought that "CDAN" was an employee of a photo agency. How else could they get access to the dozens of photos posted each day? I think it is just an insider who knows a little (not a lot) because of dealing with LA photographers and publicity folks, etc. It may even be a PR site for a photo agency.

by Anonymousreply 7403/15/2012

I'm trying to keep track of all of this. If the salacious (slanderous) details are in the COMMENTS section of the CDAN blog and not the body of the blog's text, then this makes me wonder if the commenter is from CDAN headquarters.

Posting in the comments section allows for the naming of names and could prevent CDAN being served with a subpoena which would make some identities a matter of public record.

It seems planned out for maximum buzz and page views and minimal damage to CDAN.

It could all be true though.

by Anonymousreply 7503/15/2012

If CDAN has advertising on her site she pays for the photos with ads, plus the minor BI's she posts, she probably is making money from the pr people she's on the payroll with.

Even this ridiculously stupid bs BI could be to keep Hayden Panties in the news.

by Anonymousreply 7603/15/2012

Blogs like that usually have some sort of agreement with the pic agencies.

by Anonymousreply 7703/15/2012

Nobody gives a shit about Hayden Pantyhose. She's a never was cabbage patch doll. Enty has never once had any gossip about actual celebrities or, for that matter, anyone talented. S/he wanted us to think it was a huge deal that s/he was friends with Dominique Swain, for fucks sake. Dominique Swain. I have friends who have never left the mid-west who are more famous than Dominique Swain.

by Anonymousreply 7803/15/2012

I do think that enty is a guy. He has a thing for Toni Braxton, and seems to like black women.

by Anonymousreply 7903/15/2012

Enty definitely sounds like a guy. The commenter Hmmm..'s writing style is EXACTLY in RDJ's either it is RDJ or the fake is a decent writer...

by Anonymousreply 8003/15/2012

It's not hard to write like a guy, especially if you're a nutso fan who has seen every movie and interview the person has done. Does RDJ have a Twitter acct? Or ever written anything published online? It would make copying his style even easier. In one of my writing classes we had to write on another person's 'voice', and once you get into it it was pretty easy.

I don't know what to believe. Could be him. Could just as easily be some nutso fan who has had a writing class or two.

by Anonymousreply 8103/15/2012

r80 - why hello ENTY. Glad you visited DL. How the fuck do you or anyone know what RDJ sounds like? He hasn't done that many interviews, and for another thing, it's fairly easy for someone to study his interviews and write like he speaks.

ENTY is a fraud. Period.

by Anonymousreply 8203/15/2012

"(probably female, as the word choice and syntax leaned feminine)"

Hahaha! Dummy!

by Anonymousreply 8303/16/2012

If you believe the "voice" in that post means it really has to be Downey, then you also have to believe that Dionne Warwick posts on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 8403/16/2012

Here is some more intense stuff stated on Gawker by Himmmm dropping detailed information about Natalie Wood being raped by Kirk Douglas!!

This is pretty detailed stuff! Please check out the link! I guess this is RDJ after all?

by Anonymousreply 8503/16/2012

Regardless of whether or not Himmmm is RDJ, I don't find it surprising at all that an actor of his level would be posting semi-blind items. There are number of successful actors and most of them are very outgoing personalities; it doesn't surprise to think that SOMEBODY in that town gets off on tattling.

Again, not saying it's RDJ, not saying Himmmm is legit, but I don't buy the "oh, RDJ is so successful, he'd never do that!" line of denial, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 8603/16/2012

Maybe RDJ took a look at his life ,and a good look at the Hollywood environment and got sick of the high level corruption,and he decided to drop bombs about the truth what went on, what has gone on, and what is going on in Hollywood that the public doesn't know about?

by Anonymousreply 8703/16/2012

That was my first thought R87. It sounds like a lot of bs going on at CDAN, but if RDJ or any known person wants it both ways, there really isn't a legit way to air Hayden's... panties is there?

Who knows. Hollywood is dysfunctional though.

by Anonymousreply 8803/16/2012

The thing to remember is that "Himmmm" has been posting at CDAN intermittently for years. Some of his/her old posts are still up, butmany were deleted along the way. Many were chatty, always from something of an insiders perspective, but not hugely revelatory ala the recent ones. Occasionally they'd just help BI solvers eliminate some candidates or give a thumbs up to those guessing in a certain direction. Sometimes it was just snark. If indeed it was RDJ or some other actor, they seemed to enjoy an internet-friendly relationship with a couple of the more with-it longtime posters. All the recent yay/naysayers seem oblivious to that, and think it's someone who just recently showed up to drop a few bombshells.

by Anonymousreply 8903/16/2012

Supposedly it's 4 different people posting as Himmmm. Perhaps that accounts for differences in posts.

by Anonymousreply 9003/16/2012

R85tThe late Natalie Wood's sister has alluded to that before. Her thing is that she will not go into detail about it until the person who could very well have raped her sister has died. Maybe she is full of bull crap, maybe not. I dunno. But the rumor about Kirk Douglas having raped Natalie Wood is ages old. Also, if you ever read Kirk Douglas's first autobiography, you will learn that he has a certain 'tendency' toward things.

by Anonymousreply 9103/16/2012

I have been following cdan for years. He seems to be really slow this morning. Only two new posts, and put up late. I wonder if he is getting freaked out about all of the attention he is getting.

by Anonymousreply 9203/16/2012

What was Himmm's reveal about. It has been deleted and I missed it. People commenting on it seem quite upset. WHAT WAS IT???

by Anonymousreply 9303/16/2012

r90, want to buy a bridge?

by Anonymousreply 9403/16/2012

WHO keeps posting this crap. RDJ does not post at her fucked up no-gossip blog! Shes a fat flyover with no real gossip!

by Anonymousreply 9503/16/2012

R95: There's been plenty of real gossip over time. It's only sane to be credulous but it's not impossible. Publicists dish dirt to gossip blogs on rival clients. Why wouldn't some combo of actual celebs and behind the scenes types have some fun? That site requires a blogger account which weeds out hit and run anonymous posters. It's all gossip but the posters are more polite and literate than at most sites. Whomever posts (or posted, they put up their swan song) as Himmmm slipped in personal details for several different people (musician, actor, someone with long-ago medical training, etc) at different times. It could all be one impostor with too much time on their hands, or it could be a group of Hollywood buddies entertaining themselves. They clearly pointed to RDJ being one author. Whether it was him, or they were using his identity with his knowledge, or he was easy to fake because his life is well publicized? Who knows. If it were the latter I imagine his lawyers would be contacting whoever runs that site. At the end of the day it's not such a big deal, just more gossip that will soon be overwritten.

by Anonymousreply 9603/16/2012

r96 please, why are you defending her blog? You sound like a pr shill for CDAN honey.

She reposts gossip from other real sources she has no real gossip, little miss frau.

by Anonymousreply 9703/16/2012

Au contraire, R97, CDAN does have original gossip/blinds. Other sites link to it, not vice versa.

PS: Was it DL's Mia that I saw over there this morning?

by Anonymousreply 9803/16/2012

Mia never links to CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 9903/16/2012

[quote]She reposts gossip from other real sources she has no real gossip, little miss frau.

Actually, that's the idiot, Lainey. She's the one sans real gossip.

Entertainment Lawyer was outed a while back; he was once a child actor (Chunk from "The Goonies").

by Anonymousreply 10003/16/2012

I wondered when someone was going to counter that guy with the "fat flyover frau in her basement" crap (I mean isn't that just tailor made for DL?) with the Chunk story. I remember when that was being discussed, back when CDAN first started and people weren't sure about him and his gossip.

by Anonymousreply 10103/16/2012

ENT knew Gwen Stefani was pregant both times. He also had other No Doubt, Gavin R gossip. It was obvious he was friends with one of the guys in the band or their girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 10203/16/2012

The Natalie Wood story about her being raped by a big, Hollywood star has been in every major biography of her, as well as biographies of Nicholas Ray and the making of Rebel Without a Cause. It's just that the name has never appeared in print.

Apparently, everyone on that set knew what happened to Natalie and knew who it was. The two major candidates for years were Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas. Susan Finstad, who wrote a biography of Wood, said she would name the name when he was dead. So, people think it's Douglas.

Natalie made no secret of what happened to her. She also famously refused to star in a film with Douglas.

All of that is common knowledge, nothing you wouldn't be able to glean from biographies. It's also something most people who grew up around Hollywood would know about.

But I can believe that Natalie's daughters would want the story out there.

I have no idea if Himmm is RDJ or someone with a connection. It is probably multiple people.

But the recent crusade against sexual abuse, pedophilia is really interesting since the owner of the site is also apparently an ex child actor. I'm not all that concerned about who is doing the revealing as I am that all this abuse - which I believe - is being revealed.

by Anonymousreply 10303/16/2012

So...Enty is a former actor who played Chunk from the Goonies?

I googled him and he actually did grow up to be an Entertainment Lawyer..

by Anonymousreply 10403/16/2012

That so called entertainment lawyer used to ask his readers for money, who did that. And I also don't think he's Jeff Cohen, here's a link to "enty" former radio show.

by Anonymousreply 10503/16/2012

And here is Jeff Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10603/16/2012

Isn't Cindy Crawford a married mother??

Why is she being mentioned in this BI.

And the only female??

by Anonymousreply 10703/17/2012

How boring. Just like everything about Downey. Me me me. Z Z Z.

by Anonymousreply 10803/17/2012

Downey officially denied being HIMMMM via his repes - the website Jezebel contact about about the story and his rep said RDJ had never heard of CDAN until today. not that this will stop the speculation.

by Anonymousreply 10903/17/2012

R102, everybody and their mother knew about Gavin R, and there were rumors about Gwen's pregnancies on lots of sites.

by Anonymousreply 11003/17/2012

I want to say that I can't believe Jezebel has fallen for this bullshit and embarrassed themselves by doing something as obviously stupid as reaching out to RDJ about this crap.

But I'm not. Why do they (and lots of ninnies here) want to believe this is anyone other than a basement-dwelling chick making shit up out of thin air?

by Anonymousreply 11103/17/2012

Whoever this person is, is definitely a Hollywood insider. This insider said he or she knows some that knows about dirt on Hollywood dating way back that would make your head explode.

by Anonymousreply 11203/17/2012

CDAN has exploded.

Himmmm is the real deal, but probably not RDJ. He (the Himmmm team) have been posting for aaages, and it seems Enty has a good relationship with them. After all, Talley sent through the Hayden pic years ago and Enty gave him a shoutout... So their relationship goes way back. I bet they planned the reveals very carefully.

This has been an excellent few weeks for gossip, very sad to leave Himmmm leave.

by Anonymousreply 11303/17/2012

[quote]Downey officially denied being HIMMMM via his repes - the website Jezebel contact about about the story and his rep said RDJ had never heard of CDAN until today. not that this will stop the speculation.

Of course he would deny it. But what's interesting is that within the denial the rep made mention that "Robert's a much better writer than that," so I guess they have been reading the posts after all.

by Anonymousreply 11403/17/2012

Himmmm said...

I am sooo ashamed of Enty! Everyone in Hwood (and NYC, NOLA, London, Paris, Athens, Rome, Baghdad, and effing Kabul!) knows that Jolie is NOT hooked on heroin. Nor even Methadone!

In is FENTANYL. You know, about 20 times MORE POTENT than heroin! Those little pain patches pack a punch. And since it comes from 5 different docs? She thinks it is legit! VERY nasty stuff (I took it for my spine tumors for 2 years! NOT a party drug! But you lose a ton of weight! lol). But hey? It's her life - not mine.

by Anonymousreply 11503/17/2012

Could it be Corey Feldman?

by Anonymousreply 11603/17/2012

2009 Oscar nominees roundtable. RDJ is the ONLY one who instantly admits he loves googling himself and checking out gossip sites. FInds some bored idiot trashing him in the most outrageous way - and there's usually an element of truth to it! Brad, of course, "barely knows how to use a computer".

RDJ starts around :35.

by Anonymousreply 11703/17/2012

What's interesting is RDJ refers to "chat sites", not just People or similar tabloid publications. Himmmm started posting on CDAN in 2009. Of course whoever is behind "Himmmm" could have chosen RDJ as one of their "secret" personas precisely because of that admission.

by Anonymousreply 11903/17/2012

Well, whoever it was posted Natasha Gregson Wagner's real phone number.

by Anonymousreply 12003/17/2012

Apparently Natasha's number was available through public record. This anonymous poster hasn't revealed anything that a little research couldn't turn up. Intereting to watch unfold, though.

by Anonymousreply 12103/17/2012

i'm sure it's Talley Griffith. I checked out his MYspace, he has pics of himself with a lot of people on his list. probably has spend years fantasizing about RDJ jr. i wonder if any of this Diana Jenkins stuff is for real...?

by Anonymousreply 12203/17/2012

yeah, hmmmm lost me when he posted her phone number, that's the last thing a real friend would do, especially one who's supposed to be protective of other women. that was a mistake on hmmmm's part.

by Anonymousreply 12303/17/2012

p.s. check out this Cindy Crawford lapdance of Youtube. I never knew she was this wild :)

by Anonymousreply 12403/17/2012

opps, wrong link on the cindy crawford lap dance, here's the real link.

by Anonymousreply 12503/17/2012

Cohen isn't fat and enty always talks about his obesity.

by Anonymousreply 12603/17/2012

Whoever wrote the last Himmmmm posts said they had to check with a friend before giving that phone number, R123. As R121 said though, that number wasn't unlisted, so it doesn't prove much. As for the Talley Griffith guess, some posts going back are consistent with him (like an old pic posted of TG and Chris Cornell). But some of the "biographical" posts obviously weren't him, like the one about a 12th birthday party at Frank Zappa's house or dating Sophia Coppola long ago, or being on narcotic patches for a spinal tumor. All the posts were spread out over several years. There is no doubt it was either several people posting under one handle, or someone pretending to be several people. It may even have changed over time since there were very long gaps between posts at some points. It's doubtful we'll ever know, but it's certainly been entertaining in a trivial sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 12703/17/2012

One of Himmmm's earliest and more amusing posts from 2009, in response to a Jessica Biel statement that she'd like to be in a movie with Justin Timberlake:

"Himmmm said... The only film these two closet-case no-acting PopTards could remake convincingly might be a musical version of "Brokeback Mountain". Or maybe "Myra Breckinridge".

Justin's compelling star-turn in "Black Snake Moan" as a macho redneck soldier took a distant 4th place in skills behind Christina Ricci's anorexic hoochie shots.

But with Jessica's thespian chops, the sky's the limit.

Uhh...huh-huh. I said "thespian". Huh...huh."

by Anonymousreply 12803/17/2012

"I'm not all that concerned about who is doing the revealing as I am that all this abuse - which I believe - is being revealed."

Funny, I always thought child abuse was a crime, not something to be treated as "juicy" gossip on a ridiculous website. If you know someone has abused kids, how about telling the police instead of yakking about it on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 12903/17/2012

What is wrong with those posters at CDAN that they fall for such nonsense? They just believe what some anonymous poster says as if it's gospel. Do they not realize that there are people who come up with elaborate identities and pose as someone in the know?

This hmmmmmm poster is just another example of how weird the internet can be and the dysfunction it enables and encourages in some people.

How about this accolade for what are nothing more than modern day gossips, albeit at times witty and amusing:

[quote] That is why I love Enty and Michael K from Dlisted. They are not in it for the fame and personal attention. They are in it to expoase Hollywood for what it truly is; Hot Sluts and Blind Gossip

by Anonymousreply 13003/17/2012

Am I the only one who thinks that Robert downey jr is hot as hell? He looks like he could fuck for days on end...really dirty. So hot.

by Anonymousreply 13103/17/2012

R131 - you are soooo not alone. I have lusted for him for at least a decade. When he was going through all his shit, instead of comiserating with him, I was mad at him. How dare you deprive me of you.

by Anonymousreply 13203/17/2012

I seriously doubt "Himmmm" is Downey Jr. A couple of things set off my bullshit radar:

1. "Himmmm's" clues and hints are too obvious, too deliberate. He might as well be waving a sign saying "Look, I'm Robert Downey Jr!" I mean, seriously!

2. If "Himmmm" *was* RDJ - or any other well-known, currently working actor, for that matter - you wouldn't know it. Not ever. He'd hide behind a completely different persona. He's not going to risk this stuff backfiring and potentially getting him blacklisted and sued into next year.

That said, I do believe "Himmmm" is someone in the industry. Possibly someone behind the scenes, or possibly someone with a grudge against RDJ who's setting him up to take the fall for the gossip and allegations.

I can only think of one possible argument in favour of Himmmm being RDJ. Former addicts often replace one addiction with another, so it's possible he's replaced the addiction to drugs and drink with an addiction to reckless internet behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 13303/18/2012

Hmmmmmm verbiage sounds an awful lot like Charlie Sheen. Doubtful it's RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 13403/18/2012

R134: Good call. Corey Feldman also occurred to me. Isn't CDAN rumored to be owned by one of Feldman's Goonies co-stars?

by Anonymousreply 13503/18/2012

R134, I don't think it's Sheen. Hmmmm has been sober for years, is quite articulate, and blasts abusive men. I don't think that Charlie Sheen gives a shit about anyone but himself.

by Anonymousreply 13603/19/2012

Himmmmmmmmm is Janna St. James.

by Anonymousreply 13703/19/2012

i think Himmmm lies a lot about himself, but maybe not about his gossip. we're assuming this guy is leaving a lot of clues, but maybe he really isn't.

by Anonymousreply 13803/19/2012

People, it is "Him" not "Hm". I agree, I think he lied a lot about himself.

by Anonymousreply 13903/19/2012

R118, I believe it. I think Pitt is an active guy who is always riding his motorcycle or running around doing something, even if it is on one of the estates. I'd believe it more of Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 14103/19/2012

What I found most interesting about Himmmm, is that Tatum O'Neil retweeted the Gawker link to the story about Kirk Douglas. What makes that interesting, is that the story about Ryan fucking over Drew Barrymore and another, older actress was in the same article.

She deleted it later, but I'm sure it's been saved somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 14203/20/2012

Himm reminded me of the good old days when gossip was shocking.

by Anonymousreply 14303/20/2012

Did Tatum O'Neal really retweet the Gawker link, R142? That is really interesting, and pretty incriminating. Has that been discussed on Gawker or elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 14403/20/2012

R144 Jezebel wrote about it too as far as I know

by Anonymousreply 14503/20/2012

Yeah, she really did, R144. I looked again, and it's still there. I must have overlooked it earlier, when I thought it was deleted.

It's her last tweet from March 15th, Gawker icon . . . obviously.

by Anonymousreply 14603/21/2012

it is totally Talley Griffith, every clue fits him. he should be worried about trying to pin his gossip on RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 14703/21/2012

Here is a list of possible candidates:

-Talley Griffith

-Nick Carpenter

-Matt Carpenter (Nick’s brother)

-Brad Arnold

-Robert Downey Jr. (As awesome as that would be, I don’t buy it.)

-Emilio Estevez

-Lisa Marie Presley

-Kiefer Sutherland

-Josh Evans

-Jason Patric

-John Cusack

-Corey Feldman

-Chris Cornell

-Adam Levine

Honestly, non of them really do it for me.

by Anonymousreply 14803/21/2012

Maybe you're Talley, R148. hope you have a good lawyer! :)

by Anonymousreply 14903/21/2012

it IS Talley - they've laid out all of the evidence on the blog at the link. he sounds like he's got quite an ego, btw.

by Anonymousreply 15003/21/2012

I read the whole page you linked to, but I can't read fucking everything... So how do we know it IS Talley?

All I see is someone pretty verbose and slightly manic doing a very convincing impression of a very narcissistic RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 15103/21/2012

R151, RDJ has NO connection to NASCAR. There were some posts relating to that. The thing that makes it likely to me that there is more than one posting is that the tone changes. Griffith is very judgmental and nasty early on. Pretty snarky. And if you do read through these, some of the later posts are much less judgmental.

It is clear that he(they) never expected all these posts to come together in one place. He has deleted many,if not all, of his from CDAN. When you see all of them, certain things become obvious. For example, one of Brian Wilson's daughter's (Was it Wendy?) molested one of this group (maybe Tally) when he was 11 and she was 17. But that came from putting two posts together and may be he had deleted the first before posting the second on CDAN.

I believe whoever this is, esp. about HP and Diana Jenkins. When people have a lot of money and free time and no real boundaries,they are easily seduced into depravity for excitement. And those absent boundaries also mean that they don't think about things like age, family relationships or consequences. And like anything else, over time they need more depravity to get the same level of satisfaction. It's just like Happy Valley in Africa before WWII.

by Anonymousreply 15203/21/2012

Is it for sure just one account? Add or subtract an "m" or two, and you've got another nym which looks like the same original nym at first glance. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 15303/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 15403/21/2012

I agree, R154. :)

by Anonymousreply 15503/21/2012

Reporting child abuse doesn't guarantee that anything will be done about it, especially if the abusers have the least bit of power and money.

by Anonymousreply 15603/21/2012

If the information is true, he won't need a lawyer. You can't sue somebody for telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 15703/21/2012

you have to prove it's true, though. kind of difficult, no?

by Anonymousreply 15803/21/2012

If the tattletale reported child abuse to the police, and had to publicly testify, it would ruin their career. No one wants all of these shenanigans coming to light. The funny thing about himmm is that he basically stated that he was too busy to post anymore, now that all of the finger pointing has started on multiple sites. He has been posting for years, and all of a sudden got busy. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 15903/22/2012

it's weird cuz Talley actually wrote Deep Blue Sea - a mediocre film, but big-budget schlock for sure. you would think he'd be more careful about posting this stuff at CDAN.

by Anonymousreply 16003/22/2012

R160 - I've read he did Deep Blue Sea also so why isn't credited at IMDB?

by Anonymousreply 16103/22/2012

by Anonymousreply 16203/22/2012

How can this Talley guy be the "cousin" of D W Griffith (IMDb)?

by Anonymousreply 16303/23/2012

Cdan had a great blind reveal today about rose McGowan basically stalking Gerard Butler, and him screwing her then ignoring her.

by Anonymousreply 16403/24/2012

Probably the best gossip we had for some time and it gets ignored by the majority of DL. RIP Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 16503/25/2012

Agreed, R165. Sigh...

by Anonymousreply 16603/25/2012

When I think about Lipstickalley having 70 pages about this. Urgh.

by Anonymousreply 16703/25/2012

Yep. All political shit now.

by Anonymousreply 16803/25/2012

I forgot about that, R164. He said that he's going to be doing it every Saturday for awhile.

The problem with this gossip thread is that you can start surfing around the web over all this info and it really uses up time. I did this a week ago and the next thing I knew, about 6 or more hours had passed and my day was shot. It really sucks you in.

by Anonymousreply 16903/25/2012

I think the problem, r165, is that NOBODY cares about this girl, HP. And knowing what went down with Heidi Fleiss and the DC madam and Elliott Spitzer, I've no doubt that secret prostitution rings exist to cater to some deeply disturbing fetishes and sexual desires of extremely wealthy people.

But I think it's hard for most people to wrap their heads around the implications of this sort of gossip because we are inundated with salacious crap constantly.

People are starting to think this sort of thing is normal. Or at least not think it's such a big deal when it comes out. Our values are twisted.

by Anonymousreply 17003/25/2012

r165, unless this thread is leading to solid evidence of two closeted men in Hollywood fucking each other, not to many posters would be interested.

by Anonymousreply 17103/25/2012

R 171, the closest to that was Himmmm's mention on several occasions that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are in a mutual bearding arrangement. He usually joked about it, less to make fun of them as public gullibility, and the fact that they kept two teams of PR shills so busy.

Of course that bit of gossip is considered a truism here on DL, so it's not really an attention grabber.

by Anonymousreply 17203/25/2012

I've always wondered this...why do losers come to a gossip site just to say that all the gossip is bullshit?

And doesn't it seem that if anyone's a shill for the industry, it's probably the people decrying the gossip?

by Anonymousreply 17303/25/2012

Well,I want to keep this thread and the Secrets from the Set thread alive. Who's with me?

by Anonymousreply 17403/25/2012

Is this the only Source for some Juicy Gossip? i love me some Gossip about out Gay Celebrities.. Who is Wenty/Lee/Luke Dating? when is Wenty/Lee coming out etc...

by Anonymousreply 17503/25/2012

Looking at the other trivial gossip crap that DL likes to discuss these days it doesn't surprise me that this threat gets buried. Ted C, CDAN, Lainey and the rest have proven to be lame insiders who are more on the mercy of those people they write about.

by Anonymousreply 17603/25/2012

Secrets from the Set, parts I&II, covered all this and so much more. That's the best gossip thread in years.

by Anonymousreply 17703/25/2012

But it was in between the walls of their own homes where they’d try on those clothes they’d never wear out in the real world and pretend to be someone they had always admired.

by Anonymousreply 17803/25/2012

The "whoishimmmm" blog has disappeared. Did someone touch a nerve?

by Anonymousreply 17903/26/2012

Robert Downey Jr. is just Truman Capote without the talent and without the helium breath.

by Anonymousreply 18003/26/2012

R179, you are right. I wish I'd copied those posts now.

by Anonymousreply 18103/26/2012

I haven't found that anyone has mentioned on CDAN or Gawker. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 18203/26/2012

Why should they mention it? whoishimmmm" blog is down. Weird. Somebody claimed to know the true identity of Himmm and Himmm wouldn't be anyone of the listed names. Suddenly, the site goes down.

by Anonymousreply 18303/27/2012

The blog disappeared right after that post from R178 ..

by Anonymousreply 18403/28/2012

Wait what? The whoishimmmm blog was maybe also by himmmm, who didn't like that people actually figured out who he is...? Or what?

by Anonymousreply 18503/28/2012

Someone on CDAN said that there was a post hinting about revealing enty's identity right before the whoishimmmm blog was deleted.

by Anonymousreply 18603/28/2012

R186 - can you link to that tidbit or give more info?

by Anonymousreply 18703/28/2012

I think whoishimmmmm was possibly deleted because some of it was potentially libelous. There was a lot of evidence linking most of Himmmm's posts back to this Talley guy, and contributors were speculating his claims might be a scam or he might be nuts.

by Anonymousreply 18903/28/2012

Omg, did you guys see the blind today, which is obviously about Nicole Kidman?

by Anonymousreply 19003/28/2012

Link please, R190 ?

by Anonymousreply 19103/28/2012

[CDAN] Let me start off by saying that this actress is A list. Huge star. Academy Award winner. Quite possibly also the coldest person on the planet. The only emotion you will ever see from this actress is on the set. Even when she has something truly awful happen to her, she shows nothing on the outside. Rage on the inside and she will make you pay, but solid calm on the outside.

Anyway, our actress has been married before. She is also currently married. Our actress has had a plan from day 1. Not day 1 of her career, but day 1 of meeting another individual who became a central part of her life and changed her from someone warm and funny to the coldest person alive. He should know because he is the coldest man alive. He told her she needed a plan and in the first week they were together he made her list out hundreds of goals and objectives for herself. Everyday he drilled her on the goals and objectives and asked her what she had done about each one. The grillings could last hours and he hammered at her over and over. At first she was scared and wanted to leave but he kept her there. He basically turned her into a prisoner. She became a totally different person and became focused only on reaching those goals.

Fun was removed from her life. Everything had to have a purpose. There is no wasted motion or effort. If you go outside, you have to have a reason. When you hit a red carpet, there are certain things you must do everytime. The dress you are going to wear should not be about the way it makes you feel, but the message you are trying to share or convey. Gestures are not random, they should all be planned. Touching yourself or your partner or not should be planned. Our actress maps out every second of everyday.

After her split from The Controller, our actress got involved for a short time with a celebrity who is on everyone’s wish list. She fell for him hard for about three days. It seemed to last longer but it was three days. She just could not enjoy herself with a guy who was so free spirited and out of control reckless. This is an actress who just like in her public life plans everything in her personal life too. Sex? She knows exactly what she will do and when she will do it. She has three or four different programs that she follows. Her current husband actually gets no sex at all whatsoever. They sleep in separate bedrooms much as she did in her past relationship. She runs his life. He also used to be a free spirit, albeit one with some issues. Yes, she straightened those out, but has changed him into a machine. The actress believes that children are props that are used to advance a career and play a part in success. They are to be brought out and displayed when it is most advantageous. New movie? Bring out a child. New job somewhere? Bring out a child. Someone writes they have not seen a child in sometime, bingo, one of the people hired to look for such things brings it up and the child is produced the next day.

Our actress used to do a lot of drugs and booze. Now? Nothing. She eats barely any food and expects the same of her husband. Surprisingly though, despite his past issues she lets him have several drinks each night and even to smoke pot. She thinks it keeps him more docile. She has been beaten before by him when he was sober so she lets him drink and smoke but only in the house and without friends there. Friends? The couple has no friends. She got rid of his friends a long time ago just as her friends were banished when she met The Controller. Our actress has exactly one friend. Brought out now once a year for lunch. Her husband? None. Although he gets along well with the security guards.

Our actress has sex with exactly one person. Her trainer. Has been with him for years and years that way. Exercise and then sex without fail several times a week forever. Yes, it even goes back to her time with The Controller because he did not have time for such things. His only rule about the sex with the trainer? Had to be in the house and the trainer signed a brutal confidentiality agreement.

by Anonymousreply 19203/28/2012

The one problem in the plan of the actress after all these years is that no matter how hard she tries she cannot make people go see her movies. She still has not figured out though that she might be the problem and not others. If a movie bombs she never speaks to the people involved again. If it does well. she basks in the glow and takes all the credit. With all the bombs she has had over the past few years most bridges have been burned. She is still working her plan, but now her career seems to be out of her control. Lately she has started to follow a new plan to get her in the good graces of the public. Dutiful wife and mother. The problem is after so many years of not caring, it is tough to believe that she really ants to be either.

by Anonymousreply 19303/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 19403/28/2012

Wow! That blind item makes me feel so sorry for Kidman. What a messed up life!

by Anonymousreply 19503/28/2012

Now we are told what "the actress believes" about her babies in her black little heart? This is just widely known facts plus assumptions about stuff no insider could ever know either.

I wonder if this obvious, shocking but strangely empty BIs are meant to make us forget about the really explosive stuff.

by Anonymousreply 19603/28/2012

I thought Kidman was friends with Naomi Watts? Or is she the "once a year for dinner" friend?

by Anonymousreply 19703/28/2012

Anyone notice that Enty's writing style has changed? The BIs are longer and more in-depth. We know Himmmm, a major source for CDAN, is multiple people. I wonder if Enty is, too.

BTW, anyone else think Enty is a woman? I do.

by Anonymousreply 19803/28/2012

That BI about Nicole doesn't mention anything about her being bisexual. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 19903/28/2012

It seems to be about NK, but I'm not buying that Keith Urban is drinking and using drugs again. Someone else gave an example of someone who is A list but was older or more popular awhile back. That guess made more sense to me.

Let me say something about the posters on CDAN. Most of them are really bad at blind items. They will guess, missing some major fact. Then someone will mention the fact and they go right on. It's like they don't want to be confused with facts. And it was really funny to watch Himmmmm feed them guesses so obvious they couldn't miss and then tell them how brilliant they were. I missed most of the Himmmm posts because I couldn't stand to read the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 20003/28/2012

Blind today is about an A list closeted lesbian...posters on cdan think that it may be Sandra Bullock. His stuff is more juicy than ever this week.

by Anonymousreply 20103/29/2012

Sandra Bullock just seems too obvious, doesn't it, R201?

by Anonymousreply 20203/29/2012

Way to derail the original thread. It is about HIMMM and his identity not CDAN and his lame BI.

by Anonymousreply 20303/29/2012

R203, there is really no more to say about himmm. He won't post anymore, and the other site with his posts has been removed.

by Anonymousreply 20403/29/2012

So himmmm got scared? Who could possibly out him, if only a handful of trusted people know who he is?

And what do you think of R178's post?

by Anonymousreply 20503/29/2012

I have to wonder about Cameron Diaz. First she was in a longterm relationship with Matt Dillon, who is presumed to be gay. Then she was in a longterm relationship with Justin Timberlake, who is presumed to be wouldn't you think that maybe she is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 20603/29/2012

So Bullock is a lesbiana?

by Anonymousreply 20703/29/2012

Sorry but the colest person on earth is Julia Roberts. She was married to Lyle Lovett for about three days. She is extremely controlling. The first relationship they are talking about, was it her husband or someone else? I know her marrige to Lyle was apparently her first but I don't know...I just thought Julia Roberts was very cold and controlling.

by Anonymousreply 20803/29/2012

[R198], I suspect many of the latest BIs are submitted by Himmmmm, probably mostly already written up. Enty probably only edits them a little.

And yes, I've often thought Enty is a woman. I can't totally put my finger on why, just the writing style at times. Some of the readers think Enty is a woman because 'he' shows a caring side, but I think that's a stupid, somewhat man-hating stereotype. For me, it's more things like showing a bikini picture of Ashley Tisdale and saying something like, 'this makes me want to lose weight before I hit the beach'.

by Anonymousreply 20903/29/2012

R200, I find the bad guessing frustrating too! Yesterday's BI had a very narrow pool to choose from - Oscar winner, married with children, previous marriage, foreign born, many find him attractive. Yet people kept guessing actors who didn't even have Oscars. Just annoying because the guessing could be a successful team effort - someone could make up a list of the only suspects it could be, then people could make arguments for each, and rule out those who don't fit. Instead you get 'it can't be Johnny Depp, he doesn't have an Oscar', then 'has anyone guessed Johnny Depp yet? He fits cause I'd do him'.

by Anonymousreply 21003/29/2012

R205, check out whoishimmmmm in Google cache some time. Almost every fact Himmmmm left about himself linked back to that Talley Griffith guy. He had written a blog before with facts that matched up to the personal detail he gave on CDAN, and he also identified a pic of himself on CDAN that was then found on his Myspace.

The biggest clue was a comment Himmmm left on a CDAN reader's blog, which was deleted but which you could see in Google cache. He left his personal email address (Google and MySpace searches quickly showed it belonged to Griffith), and said he works for Legendary Pictures.

The question remains of whether other people posted as Himmmmm, too. It's possible, I guess, but the posts pretty consistently link back to Griffith.

Honestly, I'm not sure how trustworthy this guy is. I believe some of the dirt he shared, but there was something very strange how he would sell out his supposed friends in doing so, and it really was pretty disgusting to give such lurid detail about Natalie Wood's rape, then share her daughter's phone number.

And have a look at Gossip Rocks, someone showed how he photoshopped himself into a picture with Chris Cornell, and how a lot of his 'personal' photos were just from other sites. They also uncovered that he had an arrest for prescription drug fraud.

by Anonymousreply 21103/29/2012

Don Johnson

by Anonymousreply 21203/30/2012

You can see a copy of the legal notice TG sent whoishimmmm if you google '' and view the cache.

I followed all the postings on that tumblr and they didn't post anything about TG that wasn't already public, including stuff he himself put online. All that could be considered libelous, IMO, are the speculations about his mental health and whether he is a liar. I don't even see how speculating he is the one posting as Himmmm is libel, since Himmmm identified a photo of TG as himself. Either TG is Himmmm and has posted all the info about celebs, he shares the Himmmmm account with someone who is posting the dirt but hasn't done so himself, or Himmmm is lying and setting up TG. If one of the last two scenarios, he needs to take it up with Himmmm/CDAN. If the first one, then he should have thought twice about airing other people's dirty laundry, or been more careful about giving away his identity.

Something just rubs me the wrong way about this. If TG is Himmmm, then he revealed a ton of private info about people, some who trusted him. It's more than a little hypocritical to go after a blog for talking about him. It's also wrong to blame whoishimmmm for every post on other blogs/forums. There are tons of people interested in knowing who Himmmmm is (to know if he might be legit), and who have come to the same conclusion that Himmmm is TG.

by Anonymousreply 21303/30/2012

You know what really sucks about all this? There is no real fucking gossip out there.

CDAN is fake.

Talley Griffith was Himmmm & he was photoshopping pix of himself with famous people.

There is no fucking real gossip out there.

Not that I ever thought that CDAN had any real gossip or was an attorney, sure CDAN might be an attorney but has no clients that are real names.

It's all smoke and mirrors. I WISH there was real gossip out there.

by Anonymousreply 21403/30/2012

There is no reason to make himmmm out to be the traitor villain now. Who did he betray who trusted him? I'm glad he exposed Hayden P's parents and that Diana Jenkins shit. Why blame the one who blabbed, when you could spend the same time and energy blaming depraved abusers.

Obviously the whoishimmmm blog did nothing wrong. Lawyers try to shut up stuff even if they have no legal grounds all the time. I'm guessing this could turn into a real problem for TG. Fair enough that he tries to protect himself.

by Anonymousreply 21503/30/2012

R214, I'm starting to think that too. I want to believe some of the Himmmmm dirt, but it's hard to now. Photoshopped pics, prescription fraud, pretending to be RDJ... it all makes him hard to believe. Now there's this cease & desist letter, which should have been directed to CDAN if Himmmm was leaving false information about being Griffith. If Himmmmm was not lying, then the C&D contains false info. Just too much shadiness going on.

by Anonymousreply 21603/30/2012

R215, Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is a villain. And I am not surprised someone named as Himmmm and discussed at length and picked apart would try to shut the site down. The C&D just struck me as overly passionate and soapboxing, from someone that yes, I believe is gossiping about others, including betraying the trust of some he is close to.

Here's the thing, I appreciate the hypocrisy Himmmmm exposed, and that he named the abusers. But he crossed many lines, IMO. He named the abused, or gave enough info to point to them. He sold out friends, e.g. pretending to be RDJ, giving NGW's phone no, and telling about her mother's rape in gruesome detail. I believe KD raped NW, but that amount of detail... well it's either made up, which is sick, or it was told to someone who knew her very well, and it is a betrayal. There were other examples too, like saying how much he loves Kate Beckinsale, but blabbing some unflattering gossip about her.

So it's not about shooting the messenger, but finding him problematic both morally and from a credibility standpoint at times.

by Anonymousreply 21703/30/2012

R213, R214 & R215 R217 all good posts. I believe the stuff Himmm has said are true to a certain extent but some of his stuff like being friends wih Beckinsale is hard to swallow.

But whoever Himmm is, he/she made some stuff up to cloak his/her true identity. I don't believe it is RDJ or this Griffith guy. Neither do I believe Himmmm are 4 different people.

We shouldn't forget that Himmmm posted since 2009 and most people didn't really pay any attention to him till the Hayden P. / Jenkins post.

by Anonymousreply 21803/30/2012

DoesnÄt make sense why didn't Griffith threat ONTD. They pretty much came up with the Himmmm = Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 21903/30/2012

ONTD locked up that post naming him pretty quickly. It was also something that was figured out by commenters. There is legal precedence established that an online forum is not responsible for the actions and words of its posters.

by Anonymousreply 22003/30/2012

I think it's a collection of peeps. But the cold bitch? Kidman totally.

by Anonymousreply 22103/30/2012

R218 If Himmmm isn't Griffith, then he is pretending to be him. To the point of posting his picture, learning his personal stories and sharing them, posting his email address on a CDAN reader's blog... seems elaborate and bizarre. Stranger things have happened, I guess. But then why are the comments with that 'false' info still on CDAN?

by Anonymousreply 22203/30/2012

Is this why Gawker is suddenly blind item-less these days?

by Anonymousreply 22303/30/2012

[quote]Is this why Gawker is suddenly blind item-less these days?

Brian Moylan was always in charge of posting blind items and since he left, Gawker hasn't posted any. In fact, they pretty much don't cover much celeb gossip at all anymore. They stopped Gossip Roundup months ago.

by Anonymousreply 22403/30/2012

Himmm made his own bed. I love the dirt he shared, but what a fool to name so many names AND give away his own identity. Not to mention playing at being RDJ. That's what made him get media attention. Should have played it much more discreetly.

by Anonymousreply 22503/30/2012

Ok that letter contains Griffith's actual address and phone number? I'm not going to call, but I'm surprised he would post that. You would think he would just have some lawyers info in the letter.

by Anonymousreply 22603/30/2012

Blind Gossip is the fakest of all. I noticed many times they've posted "blind items" of breaking news stories, pretending as though they had some kind of scoop. Yet all the commenters believe every word...well the approved commenters do.

by Anonymousreply 22703/30/2012

I thought blind gossip just collects blind items from everywhere?

by Anonymousreply 22803/30/2012

R226 Sheesh, why did he even put that online? The facepalms just keep on coming.

by Anonymousreply 22903/30/2012

[quote] And have a look at Gossip Rocks, someone showed how he photoshopped himself into a picture with Chris Cornell, and how a lot of his 'personal' photos were just from other sites. They also uncovered that he had an arrest for prescription drug fraud.

If this stuff is true then it is IMPOSSIBLE to believe this person. There are very disturbed people who create entire elaborate false personas for various purposes. Sometimes just for attention. Con men have always existed and the internet has just afforded them more opportunity to ply their game. The gossip field is an easy avenue for these cons because they never have to prove anything or come up with a return on some investment you stupidly made.

As an attorney I have never believed that CDAN was an attorney. There are just certain things attorneys wouldn't engage in or levels of gossip they wouldn't go to where CDAN has continually gone in more recent years. Unless CDAN is just a whacked out and completely irresponsible type of attorney. No one with a bar membership to protect would have a site like that.

And threatening someone as TG reportedly did isn't a bad diversionary tactic either.

[quote] There is legal precedence established that an online forum is not responsible for the actions and words of its posters

R220, that is only if the forum owner/administrator does not participate in the forum discussion itself. Or encourage the actionable postings on that forum. The whole purpose of that site is to encourage posters to speculate about gossip and name names. I can't see how CDAN and his/her other writers would ever come under that statutory safe harbor clause for internet discussion forums.

by Anonymousreply 23003/30/2012

R228, Blind Gossip writes their own blinds, too.

by Anonymousreply 23103/30/2012

R230 Excellent points. Check out for a discussion of this subject.

by Anonymousreply 23203/30/2012

Interesting blog at R232 link.

by Anonymousreply 23303/30/2012

THANK YOU R230 Finally a voice of reason! In addition to all that, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned a website that TG made years ago (it was linked on GossipRocks and blog R232 talked about). On that website he talks about 'CREATING PUBLIC OPINION' and pretty much brags about BEING ABLE TO PRETEND TO BE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. He also seems rather unhinged, BTW. After I saw that site I KNEW Himmmm was a fraud (something that I already thought before). Add to that photoshoping pictures, previous drug arrest etc. I'm shocked and dumbfounded that there are still people who buy the crap he was dishing. I guess they are just that gullible. I also totally agree with you about CDAN in general. And considering that supposedly Himmmm was a major source of CDAN's gossip and Enty/TG friendship I wouldn't be shocked if they were closely connected or one and the same person. Recently Enty tried to drive more traffic to his site and it weirdly coincidented with Himmm posting more and more salacious gossip. And we know that TG knows how to change his writing style.

by Anonymousreply 23403/30/2012

I also like the blog at R232's link.

I feel like I have spent days reading about all this stuff and nothing ever gets answered, there are only more questions.

On the GossipRocks site, there is yet another suggestion that this Hmmmm might be Jon Peters.

My head hurts.

by Anonymousreply 23503/30/2012

R234 here. Few more thoughts. Regarding the C&D letter, I wouldn't be shocked if TG wrote it himself. He's certainly capable of that and the condescending tone is right up his alley(not to mention it seems a bit amateur). Also, CDAN and BlindGossip are two fakest sites around. The fact that they post their 'gossip' completely anonymously brings them to the level of internet commenters on datalounge or other forums. At least Perez, Lainey or gossip columnists in rags are willing to put their name behind the gossip they're dishing. Actually CDAN/BG are probably worse, cause they will make shit up just to get hits. Not sure why some treat their words like gospel.

by Anonymousreply 23603/30/2012

Really I don't get it. Why do people cry for that guy's blood? Because he gossiped on the internet and lately impersonated RDJ while doing so? Why would that make anyone that angry? Why would anyone particularly care about his identity once they found out he wasn't a celeb? And whether he is crazy - How do I know if the people who claim to have met celebs on DL are unhinged and/or currently high? Druggies probably have a higher chance of meeting celebs anyway. Either way, I'd never read a blog about it. I just take anonymous gossip as a possible truth and see if it adds up.

Now about that: People still "believe" what himmmm said? He might have brought Diana Jenkins up, but that fucked up book, for a fucking human rights charity, is real. Now that I saw it, among other things, I don't need a credible person telling me that lady is shady. I can see that for myself.

I don't know if it was enty or himmmm first who said Hayden's father abused her, but since they did, I read her quote about how her father said she was already an exhibitionist as a little girl. I know what it means when a grown man thinks the reason a little kid likes to be naked is that she gets off on him looking at her, I don't need an A-list actor to explain this to me. And so on.

Himmmm's gossip was (partly) legit, even if (partly) collected over the internet, and the way other gossipers now turn on himmmm is weird and I honestly wonder if there is some PR at work to steer public opinion.

by Anonymousreply 23703/30/2012

For R236

by Anonymousreply 23803/30/2012

R237 who is crying for this guy's blood? All I see are people who want to know who Himmmm is, to know if he is trustworthy and connected, and who are a bit pissed off as evidence of fraudulence/untrustworthiness builds up. And no he didn't just impersonate RDJ, he impersonated him while sharing what are either lies or dangerous secrets that could get the person sharing in trouble. He also threw a whole lot of good people under the bus while doing so. People want to know if he could be unhinged or whatever to make an assessment of whether this gossip might be false. People are pissed off because of things like, 'hey my good friend's mother was brutally raped, call her, here's her number' and 'this actress was abused and is still in a sad place, but I'll expose all her demons' or 'this actress is infertile because of 5 abortions'.

Anyway I am just a bit tired of 'leave Himmmmm alone!' when all I see is people asking, who could this guy be, is he telling the truth...and now getting a bit pissed off that he may not be.

Honestly, I feel a bit sorry for the guy cause I suspect there is a problem like the link at R232 talks about, maybe an impulse control problem, and he's bitten off way more than he can chew. But I get why people would be pissed off at him.

I totally agree about the Diana Jenkins book though.

by Anonymousreply 23903/30/2012

Your are right 239 and 238. But I have seen more talk about Himmm thna about Hayden and Jenkins.

by Anonymousreply 24004/02/2012

[quote]On the GossipRocks site, there is yet another suggestion that this Hmmmm might be Jon Peters.

Gossip Rocks ain't shit. That is an ages old Canadian messageboard full of folks who have been at that site from the break and run all newbies off out of fear that the lying they do is found out. They just cook crap up to bring traffic to their messageboard is all they do.

Trust me. No one in Iowa with the username "Mel1973" and who has over 75,000 posts on a messageboard knows shit about the entertainment industry at all. That site is just for haus frau breeders who grew up watching "Entertainment Tonight" and reading "The National Enquirer."

Oh and Jon Peters is severely dyslexic. The man can barely read or write straight. So, who did he pay to post for him on "Crazy Days and Nights?" He is heavily reliant on his personal assistants to a far greater extent than most people in his line of work and I doubt he had one of them to write up shit on a blog for him.

If Gossip Rocks had any remote sort of standards at all, they would not have to cook shit up to bring people to their site. They have a history with that sort of thing and it is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 24104/02/2012

[quote]Oh and Jon Peters is severely dyslexic. The man can barely read or write straight. So, who did he pay to post for him on "Crazy Days and Nights?" He is heavily reliant on his personal assistants to a far greater extent than most people in his line of work and I doubt he had one of them to write up shit on a blog for him.

Excellent point, R241.

by Anonymousreply 24204/02/2012

it's Talley. you post a cease and desist when you're worried about your reputation. it's damage control.

by Anonymousreply 24304/02/2012

What is the deal with Jenkin's book? Isn't it just photos of people who visited her?

by Anonymousreply 24404/02/2012

"Visited her" in "room 23" and spent some quality time. It's about prostitution, S/M and a couple of hints regarding really sick shit like Kid Rock in bed with a dog, crying ravished looking women etc. The proceeds of this "beautiful fun book" go to her charity against human rights violations.

by Anonymousreply 24504/02/2012

You can view images from the book "Room 23" at the link.

by Anonymousreply 24604/02/2012

Does anyone else have problems trying to view more than one image from that link for the room 23 website? I am only ever able to see the photo of George Clooney putting the do not disturb sign out.

by Anonymousreply 24704/03/2012

R241 you're right about Jon Peters. It took about 2 mins of researching this guy to figure out there's no way it could be him. But GR is just a gossip forum, no one is pretending to have any inside dish. The people on the Himmmmm thread are just doing some amateur sleuthing, some good, some bad.

My money is on Himmmm knowing a few things but exaggerating or making up quite a few.

by Anonymousreply 24804/03/2012

R247 Yep I have that problem too. Try the link below.

Hi Ms Jenkins, hope you are enjoying these referrals!

by Anonymousreply 24904/03/2012

According the NY Post Enty is a big fraud.

by Anonymousreply 25004/03/2012

Does anyone else get the impression that some of those photos look as if the models play dead? That one black and white picture with the upper body and head on the floor, rest on a cart or something?

I wouldn't mind someone convincing me that I'm just paranoid!

by Anonymousreply 25104/03/2012

Thank you so much R249 it worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 25204/03/2012

So w/all this distraction -is Hmmm Talley, RDJ, a fake, and who is one is focusing on the Diana Jenkins book, which is creepy as hell....

by Anonymousreply 25304/03/2012

Agree, R253... so creepy. Whatever lies TG/Himmmm has been caught in, it's hard to shake what he told us about that book. It just looks... off. It does not make sense as a charity book. Not the concept so much, more the random selection of celebrities. If she could call in Clooney for charity, why not his pals instead of a ton of B to D-listers? There is a feel to it like a bunch of hedonists flaunting their lifestyle. It's too intense to feel playful enough to be 'celebrities get sexy for charity'.

It also seems like a very random target for Himmmm to pick.

I think a lot of the Hollywood gossips are somewhat in the know, but fill in the rest. Sometimes they get carried away with the latter part - or their sources do. CDAN and Himmmm are probably no different.

by Anonymousreply 25404/03/2012

Weird. A friend of mine (d list African American actor who was on a UPN show) recently told me that Stacy Dash turns tricks, and now I see her photo in this book.

by Anonymousreply 25504/03/2012

Oh, well, it did turn out that he was complete fraud from day one and made everything up. Too bad! It was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 25604/03/2012

R256 = Diana Jenkins

by Anonymousreply 25704/03/2012

Liz Smith said if she told the truth about celebrities, no one would believe her. She always wrote the tamest of gossip and never spilled the beans on anyone. In a way, what was the point of reading her column? I forget...

by Anonymousreply 25804/03/2012

A close examination of some of the pics in the book does backup some of the rumors we've heard if you look deep enough.

by Anonymousreply 25904/03/2012

Some of these celebrities in Book 23 are known partiers like Pantierre, Gina Geshon, Kid Rock, Dennis Hopper, Cindy Crawford..and

some of the D listers like Ashanti, Amanda Bynes, Minnie Driver, Eric McCormack I could see supplementing their pay by turning tricks...

by Anonymousreply 26004/03/2012

I believe someone made that 'fraud' thing happen to nip all the CDAN thing in the bud. Even Blind Gossip declared to no longer feature CDAN items because they are 'proven' to be 'fake'.

by Anonymousreply 26104/03/2012

BG is actually faker than CDAN, that's kind of ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 26204/03/2012

Now we have conspiracies related to blind items and gossip blogs. CDAN has some good gossip and the other blogs are trying to steer traffic from CDAN???

by Anonymousreply 26304/03/2012

It's funny that blindgossip drops cdan so quickly when nothing is conclusive. It's like they are afraid they will get drawn into this fake gossip website business.

by Anonymousreply 26404/03/2012

Has anyone ever found an early picture of Keanu Reeves and Geffen together?

by Anonymousreply 26504/03/2012

LOL! That Diane Jenkins book is campy and fun. It's not even as bad as some old 1960s Playboys.

I suspect we have some flyover fraus posting here if they find anything objectionable or "creepy" about those pictures. Grow up and unclench your butt cheeks.

Is this Datalounge or not?

by Anonymousreply 26604/03/2012

Predictable that a moronic reply like R266 would show up. Yeah, you are hardcore and people finding that book off are prudes who would be shocked to learn about the existence of porn! Now turn your phone off and listen to the teacher.

by Anonymousreply 26704/03/2012

Interesting. After attacking Himmm, they now try to destroy CDAN.

After the NYPOST article, blind gossip refuses to post CDNA's BI on their site:

by Anonymousreply 26904/04/2012

"RDJ has NO connection to NASCAR"

??? HUH ???

by Anonymousreply 27004/04/2012

It's not that I don't ever believe Blind Items but I find it odd that no one ever questions the motives behind the items. I think it's very possible that PR firms seeking to control or punish their clients, rivals, and disgruntled lovers/family members give alot of the information to the blogs therefore they need to be taken with several grains of salt. It strikes me that people who claim to be cynical are gullible to believe every word of an item but never notice that in general it's always the same targets.

by Anonymousreply 27104/05/2012

r259, can you be clear instead of cryptic?

by Anonymousreply 27204/05/2012

It might be Griffith. If not, we probably won't know who.

by Anonymousreply 27404/06/2012

There's definitely something 'off' about that Room 23 book. Like there's a sadistic spirit behind it, and I'm not just talking about those ersatz S/M photos. It's supposed to be for charity, yet here are all these celebrities flaunting their hedonism and by implication, their wealth. I don't know, it just seems in bad taste for a charity book, IMO.

I don't like the way the room has this quiet, shadowy quality either, even in daylight. For some reason, it really creeps me out. It makes me think of a chapel of rest, not a 'sexy' hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 27504/06/2012

I think the Diana Jenkins - Hayden Panetterie story gives Himmm a lot of credibility.

by Anonymousreply 27604/06/2012

I'm glad "Enty" was exposed as a fraud. Hopefully now people here will stop hanging on to every word he posts. His recent blind items are a scream - they all read like something posted by the elaborate scenario troll.

by Anonymousreply 27704/06/2012

"CDAN has some good gossip and the other blogs are trying to steer traffic from CDAN???"

CDAN doesn't have good gossip. It has made-up gossip invented by a guy who invented a fake identity for himself.

by Anonymousreply 27804/06/2012

I agree, R275. There's glamour and decadence which can be campy and fun, but there is a sinister feeling to a lot of those photos, and some just seem out of place (the guy on the wakeboard or whatever you call it).

by Anonymousreply 27904/06/2012

The second page of the link at r250 is well worth reading. Enty is a 43 year old male lawyer who works in wills and probate (the firm he works at doesn't even have an entertainment division). Also, he's claimed to be friends with "celebs" like Amber Tamblyn, yet her people claim not to know him and Enty's evidence that he knew her (a receipt for a package he claims she sent him) tracked back to a business which has nothing to do with Tamblyn. He basically showed the Post a tracking receipt from a random business and said, "Amber sent me this! We're friends!"

by Anonymousreply 28004/07/2012

Funny, how after all these years online all suddenly Enty is getting "exposed" as fraud. Sounds too much like damage control.

by Anonymousreply 28104/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 28204/07/2012

Himmmm's back.

by Anonymousreply 28304/07/2012

I believe Himmmm is in the know, and I also believe it is not RDJ, but someone of a similar age and background who used to be known for substance abuse and other controversy. Maybe someone here can do enough of a mental limbo to figure out the rest.

On another note, I've been seeing ads on YouTube for a new ABC series that references "the b---- in ROOM 23!"

ANyone know what's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 28404/07/2012

He's back? Can you copy his post or is there a new website re-posting his posts, like the tumblr that went down?

by Anonymousreply 28504/09/2012

Himmmm commented in the link below, nothing interesting though. By the way, this is the second time Enty has tried to pretend he knows Amber Tamblyn. Readers donated to the site and were promised signed copies of her book, which they never received.

by Anonymousreply 28604/09/2012

Thanks for the link, R286. The more I think I understand what's going on, the less I do.

by Anonymousreply 28704/09/2012

How was enty expose as a fraud?

by Anonymousreply 28804/09/2012

r286, he pretends to know all these people know one on earth gives a shit about like Amber Tamblyn and Dominique Swain.

by Anonymousreply 28904/09/2012

Can someone explain what is so controversial about that Room 23 book? Are people suggesting that the women featured in the book are escorts? The men, too or just the women?

by Anonymousreply 29004/09/2012

R290: It's alleged to be a book of escorts and clients. You could probably guess which are the clients and which are the escorts.

by Anonymousreply 29104/09/2012

Still surprised nobody is talking about her. I mean this is the reason why Himmm got his "breakthrough".

by Anonymousreply 29204/10/2012

What I still find most interesting about this entire Himmmm thing is that Tatum O'Neil retweeted the Gawker link to the Himmmm story about Natalie Wood - that also had the stuff about her father.

One would think she would know if her father had or had not done those things, and since she retweeted the link, one would further assume that she was saying Himmmm knew as well.

I have no idea if he knew anything else at all, or if Himmmm is a him, instead of a her. But I have to feel that he knew fairly graphic details about Ryan O'Neil being a complete shit heel, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 29304/10/2012

"Funny, how after all these years online all suddenly Enty is getting "exposed" as fraud. Sounds too much like damage control."

That's because no one but fantards cared about "Enty" until recently. You are a gullible hausfrau. "Enty" is a nobody who knows nothing.

by Anonymousreply 29404/10/2012

So is Ted C but he ain't on a blacklist.

by Anonymousreply 29504/10/2012

Seriously. As if "enty" being a nobody is somehow relevant news.

by Anonymousreply 29604/10/2012

I can't read this whole thread. What is Book 23?

by Anonymousreply 29704/11/2012

R297 see R291

by Anonymousreply 29804/11/2012

Interesting, R293. Tatum (understandably) seems rather desperate to have people on her side about her father, so may have felt relieved someone was dishing on Ryan.

I agree with whoever said earlier that CDAN is probably full of crap but, being known as a BI site, would likely get some BIs submitted by people in the know.

Himmmm, I don't know... on the one hand, he is some guy in Virginia who photoshopped himself into a photo with a has-been rock star. On the other, there is some proof he has worked in Hollywood (e.g. a Variety mention of a project he brought to WB). Some truth, some exaggerations, some lies, some ass-covering, is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 29904/11/2012

John Barrymore. Do your own homework. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 30004/11/2012

"I agree with whoever said earlier that CDAN is probably full of crap but, being known as a BI site, would likely get some BIs submitted by people in the know."

I'd wager the gossip there is about 10% accurate and about 90% bullshit. The ones that read like they were posted by the elaborate scenario troll are the ones most likely to be bullshit.

"So is Ted C but he ain't on a blacklist"

Wrong. Ted C works for E!online, which is an entertainment website...Enty doesn't have any connections to the showbiz world. People here will shit on Ted C. and Musto (who works for the Village Voice) but they will hang onto every word posted by some lawyer who works in wills and probate and can't prove that he knows any celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 30104/11/2012

r301, from an outside perspective Ted C. (who ins Robert Pattinson and Kristen Steward at any chance he gets for example) and Musto are employees by media outlets and will get fired if they cross the line for posting something they are not supposed to. Enty presents itself free from any obligation and I think that's what makes him or her appealing to gossip addicts who don't care from where their fix is coming from as long it's juicy enough.

Getting blacklisted by other gossip sites like Blind Gossip actually gave enty and himmm a lot more credibility in readers' eyes who have become wary of PR ploys, shills, outlets, etc and what they release as truth (c'mon, does anybody believe the 'exhaustion' excuse in a press release when another celeb goes to rehab? PR has nobody else to blame but themselves and their lack of imagination to bend the truth in a yet reasonable manner).

by Anonymousreply 30204/11/2012

What I believe is that Ted can be bought. He might know stuff, but that doesn't mean he lets us know.

Generally I take BIs as gossip, never as gospel.

by Anonymousreply 30304/11/2012

Well I missed R302, my post is now redundant.

I agree!

by Anonymousreply 30404/11/2012

Yeah, Ted C. as an E! employee has to toe the company line. That network is nothing without celebrity access, so obviously they have to play the game. If Ted C. does know any REAL gossip about a celebrity E! needs (not somebody like Lindsey who nobody cares to protect anymore) he probably sits on it.

And his BIs are sometimes fun to ponder but they are also horribly written (all of those dumb nicknames!). I can't stand that "Ted speak" blather.

He's also become somewhat of a Twilight fangurl, which is completely embarrassing for a 50 something gay man. He absolutely must be on Summit or Kristen Stewart's payroll because he never misses an opportunity to talk up the very lesbionic Stewart, her 'relationship' with Pattinson and how generally 'awesome' she. You usually have to pay for such consistently glowing coverage.

by Anonymousreply 30504/11/2012

"Enty presents itself free from any obligation and I think that's what makes him or her appealing to gossip addicts who don't care from where their fix is coming from as long it's juicy enough."

That "juicy" gossip is entirely made up by someone who doesn't know any celebrities.

"Getting blacklisted by other gossip sites like Blind Gossip actually gave enty and himmm a lot more credibility in readers' eyes who have become wary of PR ploys, shills, outlets, etc and what they release as truth (c'mon, does anybody believe the 'exhaustion' excuse in a press release when another celeb goes to rehab? PR has nobody else to blame but themselves and their lack of imagination to bend the truth in a yet reasonable manner)."

Oh, please. Only an idiot would think "Enty" has any credibility. He isn't an entertainment lawyer, has nothing to do with the entertainment industry, and doesn't know any celebrities. Anyone can post an anonymous blog and claim to be an industry insider. Get real. Some of you people will believe anything if it is "juicy" even if it isn't plausible at all. His blind items are obviously made up like that Timmy/Shimmy shit. Btw, "Enty" invents BIs about Twilight people and Hunger Games people just to get page hits.

by Anonymousreply 30604/11/2012

Musto outed Eddie Murphy as a tranny lover in a blind item many years ago, so the stuff about toeing the line is silly. I'd take his word over that of a nobody who knows nothing and hides behind an anonymous blog designed to fool gullible fraus who want to read invented blind items about their favorite Hunger Games stars.

Even Perez Hilton has more credibility than "Enty" - he was the one who first outed Matt Bomer and said that he was dating Simon Halls.

by Anonymousreply 30704/11/2012

[quote]the stuff about toeing the line is silly

So you believe Leo DiCaprio may have sex with a guy every few years, if he feels like it, and you believe Kristen Steward and Robert Pattinson are in love, because Ted C says so?

I'm having a hard time, but hey.

[quote]So where can one find really good gossip?

Move to LA and go out a lot!

by Anonymousreply 30904/12/2012

People believe what they WANT to believe and people who tried to convince them to believe something different failed and wasted time and energy on such doomed from the start missions.

Different minds = Different logic

It also doesn't help when posters have the 'well, my way of thinking or opinion is the right one and everybody else who thinks differently is a total idiot / loser / faggot / pedophile / basement dweller / eldergay / breeder / housefrau / slut / liberal / racist / etc.' attitude.

A message board is never a good place to reprogram other people and make them throw their past beliefs overboard and make them take on new ones from [bold]anonymous[/bold] posters.

by Anonymousreply 31004/12/2012

Musto outing Murphy as trany lover? No. Murphy outed himself by picking one up.

by Anonymousreply 31104/12/2012

Liz Smith said she could never print the real truth about the stars because no one would ever believe it.

I've known a lot of people who have surprised me...if you added fame and money to that mix...Wow!

by Anonymousreply 31204/12/2012

Musto, Ted C, Lainey and Perez are more of a scam than CDAN. They all holding stuff back otherwise they could lose their jobs or they would be banned from events. Most of their BI are useless gossip nonsense or just PR nonsense (see Ted C and Twilight).

I think we will never find out who Himmm is. I wonder what else he knows.

by Anonymousreply 31304/12/2012

One queation, other than DL where do you go for gossip talk:

Lipstickalley Gossiprocks ???

by Anonymousreply 31404/12/2012

They all hold things back...most of the truth never comes out and when it does, it is usually ignored.

by Anonymousreply 31504/12/2012

Just like Ted C, Lainey is a was obvious that she was being paid to promote the Jake G- Taylor Swift bearding relationship....

by Anonymousreply 31604/13/2012

R316 I completely agree. And Ted C sells the Twilight bearding BS- But people still believe these to hacks.

Is there anymore dirt on Diana Jenkins?

by Anonymousreply 31704/14/2012

Well, this whole ruckus hasn't stopped Enty from putting out blinds. Here's his latest:

Franchise films are tricky places for relationships. A one off film leads to on set relationships which can destroy a marriage, but when you have to work with the same person repeatedly over the course of a couple of years plus the press trips and premieres and parties you can turn something that started off as sex and end up with so much more that can cause real damage. So, what happens when you have a married B- list actor who is suddenly thrust in front of all these young women and everyone is far from home. What started off as the best of intentions quickly went downhill as our married actor was joining some of the other actors at a strip club by the end of the first week away and had a hooker in week #2. It was in about week #3 that he met this B- list actress who is probably the best actress in the franchise, despite not really being a lead. Totally not his type and way too young but they hit it off. First just talking in between shots and then in their trailers and the next thing you know it was hooking up overnight and hoping his kids or wife would not call while he was with her. What started off as what he thought was just sex grew into something way more, but then filming ended and they went their separate ways.

Our actor though was hooked and in the next installment was actively looking for someone. The problem was he was too assertive and aggressive and it was a turnoff to the actresses he was hitting on plus they kept reminding him he was married. His first installment flame was off in her own little world, but she did introduce our actor to an actress in the movie who was barely 18 and in one of her first roles. They have been together ever since. She is just now getting out of her teens. It was pretty questionable whether or not their first under the sheets encounters were even legal and if her parents found out they would probably run screaming to the press or police or both. She keeps it a big secret from her parents. She has not worked that much since she hooked up with our actor because he keeps demanding more and more of her time, especially since he has so much of it now. Plus, now that part of his secret is out in the open he has been seeing other women too and enjoying being openly single. That would be great but he made promises to this teen and also she had a procedure done too which he said would not matter because they would have lots of other chances in life.

by Anonymousreply 31804/14/2012

And another disturbing one:

About two years ago, this foreign born A list movie actor who is one good role from probably being A+ list met this college student. Despite the fact that our actor was in a serious relationship at the time, he hooked up with the college student who when they started was just 17, but later turned 18. The student says that she met the actor when they happened to walk by each other outside one day. One thing led to another and they went out for coffee. She knew who he was but had never been a fan, but the next thing you know she says she was in his web. Coffee led to him kissing her and groping her in the alley behind Starbucks. He said he wanted her right then, but she said she had to go to class. They made plans for dinner that night. Dinner was not so much of a dinner as the actor inviting her over to his place where they had sex and then he said he had a meeting so dinner would have to be another time.

The woman did not hear from our actor for two days. He called and said lets have lunch. Instead they had sex again at his place.

Two days later he sent over a piece of jewelry to her place and blew her away. That night was dinner and she really thought he was crazy about her. That night he introduced her to the woman he was dating at the time. The woman, a B- list movie actress said she had no problems with the student having sex with her boyfriend but that is all it was going to be. The student had no idea he even had a girlfriend, but when the actor told her to have sex with the actress she did it without question. She said, "I felt like I still had a chance with him and if I did this then maybe he would keep me around and something would click with us."

During that night, the actor and actress were doing lines of coke and the student had never done coke. The actor told her to try it and again she complied. That was the first night of one year straight of doing coke. The student could not afford coke, and the actor could. At some point the student realized he was just using her and not going to leave his girlfriend (they did split though) and that she was simply his toy that he played with like a puppet. If she wanted coke and she did want lots he would make her do things like walk around the outside of his building naked or crawl around it. He made her serve drinks naked to several of his co-stars of the film he was shooting. In the back of her head she hoped she could change his mind and be with him permanently so she kept doing more and more degrading things. He would watch soccer and bet her during the games and she just accepted it. "I would sit there watching the game and dreading if he lost a bet. If i did not smile though he would get really angry and verbally abusive. He never hit me but did spit on me a couple of times and told me if I didn't want to be there to leave. I stayed though. I hated myself everyday but I stayed."

"One day something snapped. I was failing out of school; had not seen my friends in months; and was spending everyday doing coke and being a doormat to a guy who was an a-hole. One night I left and I never went back. Now when I see him with some new woman by his side I wonder if she is going through the same crap I did and I wish I could call her and tell her to run."

by Anonymousreply 31904/14/2012

r319 - Damn that is som feckef up shite !! feel terrible for that gal

by Anonymousreply 32004/14/2012

Wow to both of those BIs.

by Anonymousreply 32104/14/2012

Yikes! really disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 32204/14/2012

R318 is clearly supposed to be Peter Facinelli.

by Anonymousreply 32304/14/2012

Any new revelations on the Himmm front?

by Anonymousreply 32404/16/2012

Section 230 (how ironic this was posted by R230!) has never been tested by the Supreme Court, and it flies in the face of 150 years of state-law precedent. While no website can be considered the PUBLISHER of defamatory content, there is such a thing as DISTRIBUTOR liability. The courts have extended the immunity beyond its original intent, which was to override Stratton Oakmont v. Prodigy, where Prodigy was held liable for a message-board posting.

Distributor liability for deefamation works much like the DMCA does for copyright now. The distributor (e.g., bookstore that sells a book, or blog that hosts the comments) must first be put on notice, and only then can they be sued if they don't remove the material. There's no reason this cannot be done for libel.

Recently, NFL Cheerleader Sarah Jones managed to convince a judge to ignore the immunity, and allowed her to sue "The Dirty." Seems when you get a hot female plaintiff, the judiciary changes the law to suit her.

In the book "The Offensive Internet"(link below), twenty laqw proefssors call for the repeal or modification of Section 230, plus the 7th Circuit has not recongized it as much as the other circuits, and they often signal reversals by the highest court.

Defamation law was passed to replace DUELING. Used to be you could call someone out if they were slandering you, and fight them to the death. We should never take away someone's right to defend their reputation, plus the problem today is that if someone posts anonymously, or from a faraway place, they can't be sued, and anyone who repeats or archievs them can claim immunity. We might as well just repeal all defamation laws if we're not going to protect people.

by Anonymousreply 32504/16/2012

I would guess that Himmm is:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

by Anonymousreply 32604/16/2012

Not sure if my hangman came out properly.

I believe Himmmmm is:

_ _ _

_ _ _ _

by Anonymousreply 32704/16/2012

r327, The Edge (from U2)?

by Anonymousreply 32804/16/2012

Keep trying!

by Anonymousreply 32904/16/2012

R327: Bob Hope?

by Anonymousreply 33004/16/2012

Actually, some new names showed up on some boards as possible identity for Himmm. Griffith has been dismissed as another fake avatar like RDJ. At that is what I have gathered.

by Anonymousreply 33104/16/2012

Those names, R331?

by Anonymousreply 33204/16/2012

Tom Ford?

by Anonymousreply 33304/16/2012

While all of you want me to spill who I think the person is, I would never stoop so low as to rob the DLers of their favorite pastime: the GUESSING GAME!

by Anonymousreply 33404/16/2012

R331: ---- --- = fuck you?

by Anonymousreply 33504/16/2012

Good hint, R334.

Rob Lowe.

What makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 33604/16/2012

Good guess, R336. Recent book. Certainly the cred and history. Like RDJ, RL has had his low(e)s also. Yes. Excellent guess.

by Anonymousreply 33704/16/2012

Bob Dole?

by Anonymousreply 33804/16/2012

Rob Lowe is an excellent guess. Had his own troubles with alcoholism and that sex tape business in the late 80s, then reformed and made a comeback on TV. Himmmm claims to be happily married and credits his wife and kids for keeping him sane; Lowe has been married to the same woman since 1991 (after he entered rehab) and has two sons. His wife's in the industry too, as a makeup artist. Any pictures of Lowe with Talley Griffith and/or Chris Cornell? (two other rumored 'Himmmms')

by Anonymousreply 33904/17/2012

Why has Griffith been dismissed?

by Anonymousreply 34004/17/2012

Because Himmm likes to use fake identities.

by Anonymousreply 34104/17/2012

"Wow to both of those BIs."

ROFLMAO. They are both fake, and, again, read like something from the elaborate scenario troll. Some of you tards will believe anything. Seriously, you believe all those long, involved BIs are anything but fan fiction?

"Musto, Ted C, Lainey and Perez are more of a scam than CDAN. They all holding stuff back otherwise they could lose their jobs or they would be banned from events. Most of their BI are useless gossip nonsense or just PR nonsense (see Ted C and Twilight)."

Wow, yet another delusional hausfrau. CDAN also makes up Twilight stuff, just to get page hits.

"Musto outing Murphy as trany lover? No. Murphy outed himself by picking one up."

No, Musto outed him before the public scandal. Duh! CDAN's hausfrau fans can't use reason or logic.

by Anonymousreply 34204/18/2012

"Rob Lowe is an excellent guess"

Ha ha. Himmmm isn't Rob Lowe, or anyone with any showbiz connections - he is a nobody with no connections just like CDAN. He makes up fan fiction to keep delusional people guessing.

by Anonymousreply 34304/18/2012

Jeez, R342/R343 +R too many other posts to count. You're all over this thread crying hausfrau at anyone who shows a shred of curiosity about CDaN. It's a gossip site, toots, just like this one is. If it gets you so hot and bothered, ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 34404/18/2012

R343 is right that Himmm guy is a nobody and a frigging nutcase, he has been exposed on twitter. And according to CDAN Zac Efron is a huge pussy hound .

by Anonymousreply 34504/18/2012

Who are the people in r318 and 319?

by Anonymousreply 34604/18/2012

Haha "exposed on twitter". You mean someone tweeted "he is a nobody and a nutcase" or do you have something better and just chose not to post it?

by Anonymousreply 34704/18/2012

Meg Ryan?

Rus Crow? (if you count misspellings)

by Anonymousreply 34804/18/2012

People like R342 and R343 make me believe that Himmm was right. Year for year we hear all kind of BS about Hollywood but nobody really portests about it. All suddendly we hear some meaty gossip and what do we get? Lots of protests and crying foul. The situation is too suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 34904/19/2012

"All suddendly we hear some meaty gossip and what do we get? Lots of protests and crying foul. The situation is too suspicious."

It's only "suspicious" to retards who are just believing what they want to believe.

You are dumb if you can't tell the difference between insider info and fan fiction posted by someone who isn't an insider and never will be.

by Anonymousreply 35004/20/2012

r350, you mean those insiders who are too afraid to post something out of fear that it can be traced back to them? Yeah, they really post the hot stuff.

PR shills doing damage control. That's what I think this is about and the more posters try to discredit CDaN blog the more I believe some of the stuff is true.

by Anonymousreply 35104/20/2012

Hear, hear, R351. Plus fanfiction seldom brings up huge scandals about people no one heard of, like Diana Jenkins, and their relationship to C-listers. Seems like you aren't very good at telling what is fanfiction, R150.

This fixation on CDAN and himmmm not being insiders is completely bizarre anyway. No comment on the content of the gossip, but lot's of attacks at the messenger for not being cool enough to warrant listening.

by Anonymousreply 35204/20/2012

R352 you are absolutely right!

Fanfiction doesn't bring you the attention of Gawker, NyPost or Jezebel.

Also no talk about Diana Jenkins. Which tells me that the media is too scared to talk about her. Funny how the media is talking about every stupid trivial matter but when it comes to a secret Madame like Jenkins? Silence.

I don't believe Himmm knows about Natalie Wood and her rape experiences but I do believe Himmm was real and butt hurted too many important people.

Just shows how lame Ted C & Co. really are with their insider "knowledge".

by Anonymousreply 35304/21/2012

"Fanfiction doesn't bring you the attention of Gawker, NyPost or Jezebel."

Yes, it does, if you post your fan fiction on a blog and pretend it's "gossip" and gullible people are dumb enough to believe it.

"PR shills doing damage control"

That's funny, since the tards posting here act just like shills for CDAN.

"No comment on the content of the gossip, but lot's of attacks at the messenger for not being cool enough to warrant listening."

It has nothing to do with not being "cool" enough. The problem is that he lied about his identity to pretend to be an insider when in reality, he is a nobody who doesn't know any celebrities. How are you going to get reliable gossip when you aren't in showbiz and have zero showbiz connections? And as for the "content" of the gossip - you are just believing what you want to believe. Anyone can post bad things about celebrities that can't be verified. That doesn't make those bad things true. You want to believe all of "Enty's" blind items so you pretend he is legit and dismiss the fact that he has been exposed as a fraud with no showbiz connections. I bet you believed all that Timmy/Shimmy crap. Seriously, the dead giveaway that he is a fraud is that he does blind items almost everyday. No one, even actual insiders, has access to that much gossip. He is just trying to get page hits from gullible people.

by Anonymousreply 35404/21/2012

[quote] Seriously, the dead giveaway that he is a fraud is that he does blind items almost everyday. No one, even actual insiders, has access to that much gossip

What 354 said above. It's hilarious how these gossips have people believing they have all this insider info. If someone had one bit of gossip or two once in a while then maaaaaybe you could believe they heard some gossip - still doesn't make what they heard true. But these nobodies or Z-list gossips have access to the deepest, darkest secrets of all these varied and unconnected people? Please. Use your brains.

Is this the result of the dumbing down of America? Or the rise of ADHD?

by Anonymousreply 35604/21/2012

If you have some serious gossip like the Jenkins stuff you have to post under fake accounts. I assume Jenkins is a very powerful woman with lots of powerful pedo-friends in Hollywood. You don't just simply write about her. Read Griffiths letter to the website dedicated to himmm and you sense the fear he had even being considered to be himmm.

by Anonymousreply 35704/21/2012

Oh, please, 357. Diane Jenkins is not some uber-powerful entity. "Powerful pedo-friends." Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 35804/21/2012

"It's just gossip, but when industry-sanctioned gossip sites and their shills start attacking (instead of ignoring) a popular upstart? The upstart gets waaaay more interesting."

The "upstart" isn't interesting, except to fraus. Read the New York Post article. The "upstart" is a nobody who wants to appear to be a somebody by getting gullible people like you to believe what he posts.

by Anonymousreply 35904/21/2012

Whoa, R57, you're creeping me out. Do you know Diane? What would make you say something like that? You have any idea what kind of money she has? What kind of money her ex husband has? What a reputation they have? And you think it's ridiculous to think she has immoral, powerful friends? You are either a complete tool or you are lying.

by Anonymousreply 36004/22/2012

Interesting how some of you defend Diana Jenkins so passionatly.

By the way, I believe R358, R359 and R360 are one and the same person.

by Anonymousreply 36104/22/2012

Um, I meant R358 is a tool or lying. Was to creeped out to type right?

So I'm not the same person, definitely.

Anyway, seems like girlfriend has some rather powerful friends. And was a hostess once. Of course she couldn't be a madam now, that's just ridiculous! Get a grip!

by Anonymousreply 36204/22/2012

Ohhh R360 you poor baby, maybe you can find a board without all the evil gossip stuff. Maybe there is a My little Pony board for you if it is not too creepy here.

by Anonymousreply 36304/23/2012

I wonder if Himmm will ever come back or even posts here.

by Anonymousreply 36404/25/2012

I believe he posted last Thursday or Friday, R364. I think it was the BI about Gary Sinise.

by Anonymousreply 36504/30/2012

OMG! Blind item today is about the reality stars turned hookers. One of them made it big, and they are no longer friends. The one who never made it big is now shopping a tell all book. She says that the dream of the other hooker was to hook up with a closeted rich guy, because she hates sex. It has to be Kim kardashian and Kanye!

by Anonymousreply 36604/30/2012

The BI is Kim Kardashian and Britney Gastineau, r366.

by Anonymousreply 36805/01/2012

Himmm is back commenting on a blind item about a tweener who made a sex tape with a new NFL player. Guesses are Amanda Bynes and Matt Kalil.

by Anonymousreply 36905/10/2012

bump I want gossip.

by Anonymousreply 37012/09/2012

God. The story has bizarre wormholes you can explore like the non-ending Oma Hamou legal fight.

by Anonymousreply 37112/09/2012

If you don't believe it, it is only because you are groupies and hold these people in holiness as if they were gods. No wonder they're all crazy. America is a cesspool and Hollywood is the sewage plant.

by Anonymousreply 37204/20/2014

[R359], the NYPost article was a nothing. The "upstart" manipulated them, and they do not know his true identity.

Note how much of the daily gossip on CDAN is about reality "stars". Easy to obtain gossip on them, and really, who cares? 99.99% of the time, I don't even know who those "stars" are, because I don't watch reality TV. However, many of his big item blinds are later revealed, and he is almost always spot on.

by Anonymousreply 37304/20/2014

The thing that always gave me pause about CDaN was how often his blind items were right. He got the thing about Cory Monteith right and Phillip Seymour Hoffman and he outed Zac Efron as a hardcore drug user well before his rehab stay came to light. I remember that well because I was so surprised to hear that Zac Efron of all people had a substance abuse problem.

by Anonymousreply 37404/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!