Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hermaphrodite Celebrities

Who are some celebrities who are hermaphrodites or something similar? For example, I've read that there are rumors that Jamie Lee Curtis may have characteristics of both sexes and that Tom Cruise shows characteristics of Klinefelter's Syndrome (see link).

About the syndrome, "In adults, possible characteristics vary widely and include little to no signs of affectedness, a lanky, youthful build and facial appearance, or a rounded body type with some degree of gynecomastia (increased breast tissue)." In additon, "Affected males are often infertile, or may have reduced fertility. Advanced reproductive assistance is sometimes possible." Tom's adopted kids and the rumors about Suri not being his or not conceived through intercourse come to mind with this description.

Inspired by the Transvestite Celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 3412/13/2012

The oddest blog on the very subject of this thread!

Abracadabra and behold!

And please do not say that you were not forewarned!

The comments area alone is worth the journey to what is the oddest blog of all time.

by Anonymousreply 203/12/2012

What the hell does Shiloh Pitt and Chaz Bono have to do with hermaphroditism? R2 and the OP are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2012

Link please, R6.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2012

"Seriously, is (s)he a hermaphrodite?

He cannot be a boy. Eunuch maybe."

From another thread.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2012

I thought increased male breast tissue had something to do with excessive pot smoking in youth?

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2012

"A man who looks identical to J.Lo"

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2012

Mae West. Read her autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 1403/16/2012

What R2 linked to has some far the fuck out comments...

[quote]If it was Brad Pitt, well that would make sense because Angelina gave birth to hermaphrodite twins. Shiloh refuse to wear girl clothes and already decided to live her little life as a boy.

I also thought about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's relationship.

He can't seem to keep a relationship and they seem like a very odd couple and he has been marketed as "handsome" for quite some time.

by Anonymousreply 1604/07/2012

I re-watched that Brandon Teena documentary recently, and I can't believe those hicks in the film couldn't see he was a girl. Even picking the name 'Tenna Ray' wasn't a tip-off?

by Anonymousreply 1704/07/2012

R16, I don't get it. Are they saying that they think Eddie "Bubble Butt/Dimples" Cibrian was born a woman?

by Anonymousreply 1804/07/2012

R18 Yes they are. I messed up my quoting on that end. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 1904/07/2012

I have no idea about the circumstances in which Jamie Lee Curtis was born. We've heard the rumors. Who knows. If a choice was made -- and we will never know if that is the case -- Jamie Lee is a beautiful woman and an excellent actress, both in drama and comedy. She is one of the good ones, folks. A great person is a great person. Let's just put it to rest. Why should we even care, really? Love you, Jamie, for all the years you've entertained us. And for killing Michael Meyers, of course. Once, at least!

by Anonymousreply 2104/07/2012

While speculation about Pitt I can see, Eddie Cibrian I cannot. Cibrian doesn't have any feminine features at all.

by Anonymousreply 2204/07/2012

Jamie is one of the good ones. Growing up, as the child of 2 huge stars, in their day, she could have been a spoiled brat mess- a Paris, or Kim, or any of those rotton, mean girls. Instead, probably thanks mostly to Janet Leigh, and Jamie's stepfather, Bob Brandt, also a great guy, she became a down to earth, real person. Never bought into the Hollywood hype. I echo the first comment. She's real, and she's a good egg.Who cares.

by Anonymousreply 2304/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 2404/20/2012

Love you always, Jamie!

by Anonymousreply 2504/22/2012

R21 = Cunt's cunt, right down to the direct address of Ms. Curtis in the post. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2604/22/2012

The lady of the wrestling ring was both no? And the Demi Moore with the potato kids faces has the man features yes?

by Anonymousreply 2704/23/2012

R20 Ever heard the term medical confidentiality?

by Anonymousreply 2804/23/2012

For a community allegedly interested in LGBT issues, this one is WAY behind.

True "hermaphrodites" are rare, and most people consider calling someone that not only grossly inaccurate, but grossly inaccurate.

Gay people were once called "inverts" and a "third sex", as a way to describe us freaks and abnormal.

For people who want to consider themselves "intersexed", those people should respected in their choice of identity. For those who have variations in the development of their bodies, they're entitled to respect for however they identify themselves, too.

I realize this is DL, but ....

by Anonymousreply 2904/23/2012

What I meant to say above is not only to people consider it "grossly inaccurate", but a SLUR.

Sorry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 3004/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 3107/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 3212/12/2012

I thought we'd agreed that Tom Cruise had some other genetic disorder, something to do with a large central tooth?

FYI while Cruise does show some signs of Kleinfelters', he definitelyd doesn't have the height of long limbs. Quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 3312/12/2012

Tom Cruise does have Klinefelter's characteristics.

by Anonymousreply 3412/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!