Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Paulson

I've heard her name, but it wasn't until I saw "Martha Marcy May Marlene" that I finally saw her in something. She's one of the worst actresses alive, but it seems like she's always starring in high profile roles. What is THAT all about?

by Anonymousreply 60007/16/2015

I liked her in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 203/11/2012

She slept her way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2012

She's another one of those young(ish) actresses with a horrible lisp.

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2012

"Game Change" was the last work she did under her former agency. She had to swap agencies because she was just far too demanding for words. I assume she is grateful for having a fair enough working relationship with Ryan Murphy as well as a downright mother daughter relationship with Jessica Lange or she would not have been asked back for the second season of "American Horror Story."

Sarah Paulson needs to just accept what she is career wise and roll with that but I doubt she ever will. Time will tell on that end.

by Anonymousreply 603/12/2012

I thought she was OK in "Game Change" but nothing great. A lot of actresses could have played that role.

by Anonymousreply 703/12/2012

She and Jessica Lange are lesbian lovers.

by Anonymousreply 803/12/2012

I have never understood her constant presence over the years. She has had consistent work in supporting roles and a few leads and was never great in any of them. She is not charismatic or relatable enough to carry a show and is most effective playing sick/scary fucked up people but never GREAT at it. She does, however, latch on to more famous, more talented people and exploits those connections - so she is very smart, very canny. I have often thought that she would work more in her 40's when she can play roles that make use of her brittle qualities - an Elizabeth Perkins type.

by Anonymousreply 1003/12/2012

Oh please, r8, how would you know that? Are you the same person who claims she was also with Diane Keaton?

by Anonymousreply 1103/12/2012

She was great in Down With Love and Deadwood.

Can't stand her in anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1303/12/2012

I have NEVER understood why she works so much.

by Anonymousreply 1403/12/2012

Her face looked more normal in Game Change than it did in Martha Marcy May Marlene.

by Anonymousreply 1503/12/2012

"the face that looks like the bottom of a foot"

lol!

She was ok in Martha Marcy. I have not seen her in anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1703/12/2012

Did not see MMMM. I have seen her on stage in NY in a few things and I think she is very good.

by Anonymousreply 1803/12/2012

I've seen her in a few things onstage and her lisp and slouching drive me nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1903/12/2012

Maybe she auditions well and she gives good hag if you know what I mean. What separates her from the many other mid-level talents out there is that she works her professional/personal connections smartly. Other people work their looks - which she really doesn't have - in the sense that she isn't doing fashion spreads, etc which other actresses do relentlessly.

by Anonymousreply 2003/12/2012

[quote]Maybe she auditions well and she gives good hag if you know what I mean

Haven't a clue as to what you mean at all.

by Anonymousreply 2103/12/2012

Sarah is a temptress and sexual dynamo. Very few in Hollywood can resist her charms.

by Anonymousreply 2203/12/2012

I thought Sarah's face looked very strange in Game Change.

Is she really a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 2303/12/2012

I thought she was good in both Game Change and MMMM. I don't really know her work except for Down with Love. She really underplayed Nicole Wallace but I thought she was effective, especially when she told Palin she was no Hillary! Love that line!

by Anonymousreply 2403/12/2012

[quote]Is she really a lesbian?

Only Cherry Jones would know for sure I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2503/12/2012

Terrific in "Game Change.'

by Anonymousreply 2603/12/2012

She's a solid actress.

by Anonymousreply 2703/12/2012

That lisp is hers? I just watched Game Change and thought it was a character choice or that the real Nicole Wallace had one. How distracting.

by Anonymousreply 2803/12/2012

I saw her in the Kathleen Turner directed "Crimes of the Heart". Most boring performance I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 2903/12/2012

r21 When I say "gives good hag" I mean she could be an amusing and worthy fag hag - which works on some people aka Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 3003/12/2012

R29 I am sure Sarah Paulson, her lisp, her slouch, and bad choice in fillers... gave up on things when she learned how very difficult it would be to share a stage with Lily Rabe.

Is Sarah Paulson still with Cherry Jones? I never fucking understood that match-up at all. Just never.

by Anonymousreply 3103/12/2012

I think Sarah is now with Jessica Lange.

by Anonymousreply 3203/12/2012

R32 Jessica Lange is as straight as the day is long.

What did Sarah Paulson do to her lips? I saw "Game Change" last night and Sarah Paulson's lips looked malformed. It looked like a near sighted surgeon from "Operation Smile" performed a cleft palate surgery on her lips while squinting his way through it because he forgot his glasses.

by Anonymousreply 3303/14/2012

I think r33 is right about Jessica Lange. Didn't she basically sit by and let Sam Shepard blatantly cheat on her and didn't I hear once that he was abusive toward her, yet she continued to stay with him for years and years. Are they still together?

by Anonymousreply 3403/14/2012

He knocked her down a flight of stairs and broke her elbow and then they divorced. Like 4 years ago.

Paulson's lips looked much worse in Martha Marcy May Marlene than they did in Game Change. She was positively Cubist in MMMM, her whole fucking face was askew.

by Anonymousreply 3503/14/2012

Sarah Paulson is not a nice person. She is an elitist. I really think the only reason she was with Cherry Jones was to get better roles for herself in the theater. But she is no Cherry Jones. She will try to get with anyone who might better her career.

by Anonymousreply 3603/15/2012

Hey - I'm an elitist and I don't think that's such a bad thing. It's a DL tradition. What you are describing is a sociopath, someone very seductive and persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 3703/15/2012

She has crazy eyes. I bet she's an amazing fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3803/16/2012

Sarah Paulson will claim to be BI when she starts in on having to do p.r. for the second season of "American Horror Story."

by Anonymousreply 3903/24/2012

So, R35, I take it she left him.

by Anonymousreply 4003/24/2012

r 39 - She may not talk about it at all.

I just hope she gets a stylist or fires the one she has.

by Anonymousreply 4103/24/2012

I liked her Juliette Lewis in Cape Fear impression on Studio 60

by Anonymousreply 4203/25/2012

Me too, R42, and her Holly Hunter one too.

by Anonymousreply 4303/25/2012

I read some really great gossip about Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones on another message board and it is just soo very juicy that I have to post it here. Sometimes when I quote it does not work out well and so I will apologize in advance for that.

[quote]She had an affair while Cherry's father was in the end stages of Parkinson's Disease and Cherry was in the position of flying from NYC to Tennessee all the time in order to help out her sister with things. She was busted for this affair while Cherry's mother was ill from acute stroke related complications. Both of Cherry's parents have since passed away and they actually both passed away within a rather short span of time from one another.

[quote]Her partner's parents were very ill, lived in Tennessee, and were also of a certain age. Sarah Paulson then thinks that this whole situation is worthy of an affair?! That is just not right. Just not right at all.

by Anonymousreply 4405/07/2012

Yes, copy pasting "gossip" from LChat is always a very good idea.

by Anonymousreply 4505/08/2012

The gossip R44 posted from lcunt/vaginabone.org is very specific gossip. It's all in the details sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 4605/09/2012

This was the BI about a LTR interrupted by an affair w/ someone who sounded like Julianna Margulies.

by Anonymousreply 4705/11/2012

The more I learn about Sarah Paulson the less I give a fuck about her.

Sorry.

Hopefully the new girlfriend Cherry Jones has is a nice enough gal.

by Anonymousreply 4805/11/2012

Sarah's back on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 4906/09/2012

She and DL favorite, Sandy Bernhard (just kidding...), are best Tweet pals.

by Anonymousreply 5006/09/2012

well r50 I just hope Ib get a good laugh out of sarah and all her friends tweeting with each other.

by Anonymousreply 5106/09/2012

She is @MsSarahPaulson on Twitter.

I want to ask her something sarcastic on twitter but I can't think of anything yet. I was thinking of asking her if she follows Anne Heche on Twitter or something.

by Anonymousreply 5206/09/2012

Has anybody tweeted Sarah yet?

by Anonymousreply 5306/11/2012

Tell her your first cat was a shelter cat you named Bootsie Gum Drop.

by Anonymousreply 5406/11/2012

You mean like:

@MsSarahPaulson:

Had any cak lately?

Sincerely, Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 5506/11/2012

I wonder if Sarah will appear on Sorkin's new show?

by Anonymousreply 5606/11/2012

Sarah has a lot going on atm r56,so I'm not sure about her being on his show.

by Anonymousreply 5706/11/2012

Why is she so hated? If it's because people think she can't act yet keeps working, well that hardly makes her special. I don't care too much either way, I'm just curious to figure out where the hate started.

by Anonymousreply 5806/11/2012

I don't understand the hate either, R58

R57 - Surely she would have time for a drop in.

by Anonymousreply 5906/11/2012

i know sarah, and honestly this is all incorrect. regardless if you think she is a good actress or not...she is not: an elitist, a mean person, someone who slept their way to the top, cheated on Cherry, is in a relationship with Jessica, etc etc..Where does this stuff come from? Opinion on someones talents or looks is understandable as we all have different tastes, but the other stuff is incorrect, and in some posts just mean spirited.

by Anonymousreply 6006/11/2012

r59 I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 6106/11/2012

r60 I'd love to know where the hate comes from as well.Sarah is a single lady but that does not mean she cheated on Cherry.

by Anonymousreply 6206/11/2012

R60

What the hell is she then? Seriously. She hasn't a nice reputation within the industry and some people are befuddled as to why she can keep on working in light of that.

Since you know her R60 you should maybe tell her to be careful with the overall manner in which she "works" her "contacts." And, I am phrasing things very politely.

by Anonymousreply 6306/11/2012

r63, don't be so concerned with someone you loathe so much. I don't need to tell her anything of the kind...I promise you she is very happy and has a great reputation within her working environment...in the real world, not on an anonymous board with no accountability. no need to go back and forth. everyone is entitled to their opinion, just trying to help separate the fact from the fiction. have a good night everyone.

by Anonymousreply 6406/11/2012

r60 drank some fan club kool-aid.

by Anonymousreply 6506/11/2012

Well R60, you may be right, but you can't deny Paulson's name dropping on Twitter. It is plain awful.

by Anonymousreply 6606/11/2012

R60/R64, I'm sure your perception of Paulson is honest from a personal point of view but she has an awful reputation on sets for being a nasty cunt, probably because she knows deep down inside she'll never be a leading lady or beloved like Jones.

I did think she was terrific in GAME CHANGE, though.

by Anonymousreply 6706/11/2012

[quote]she has an awful reputation on sets for being a nasty cunt,

I'm curious, in what way?

by Anonymousreply 6806/11/2012

She is an opportunist - that's part of the reason she is not liked. She latches on to people and uses them. Also - for years she has gotten nice roles and not delivered but she keeps getting hired through her "friends."

I think she will be more effective when she is older and can just do character work. She comes across without any real warmth or empathy, but she makes an affecting character or kook. And yes - she cheated.

by Anonymousreply 6906/11/2012

Cheated with whom? And who is Cherry's new gf?

by Anonymousreply 7006/11/2012

Sarah Paulson is just not quite right and so fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 7106/12/2012

I love you, Paris, TN!

by Anonymousreply 7206/12/2012

Hey R72 Isn't Cherry Jones from Paris, TN? That is far out. What year were you Queen of the fish fry, darling?

According to R71 Cherry Jones' hometown wrote Sarah Paulson off. Smaller southern towns do oftentimes have good taste on such matter.

Here is how little I give a flying fuck about the topic of this thread...

Hendersonville High School lost to Henry County High School in the football championships last year. I heard it was a rather close game. Better luck next time for those Henry County High School Patriots, but those Hendersonville High School Commandos sure did bring things in for the win in a rather close game.

by Anonymousreply 7306/12/2012

It was well known that Sarah screwed around with Juliana Marguiles while Cherry was back home with her family after one of her parents had passed away. She is a real sweetheart that one. She is a social climber and a mediocre actress. I think she just screws and sucks the right people off to keep getting these parts. I also think she goes after the more established older actresses and gives them penty of adoring and loving attention- if you know what I mean. She is far from being gay it just a means to her away in still being relevant.

by Anonymousreply 7406/12/2012

On her recent Twitter post Sarah wrote that if Time travel were possible she'd most want to go back to a time when Kim Stanley was onstage. So you could try to date her?

by Anonymousreply 7506/14/2012

right r74, she's screwed her way all the way to the bottom middle rung of the Hollywood ladder.

by Anonymousreply 7606/15/2012

She's like a slightly older version of Alison Pill. (that's not a compliment)

by Anonymousreply 7706/15/2012

I'd be interested to know if these type of posts about Sarah Paulson existed before her relationship with Cherry Jones became known.

There are certainly some Cherry Jones obsessives on DL, and it wouldn't surprise me if some of them chose to villify Paulson like a typical fangurl with a teen pin-up's girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 7806/15/2012

I agree r78.

by Anonymousreply 7906/15/2012

Sarah Paulson the lady hasn't a nice reputation within the entertainment industry. She hadn't a nice reputation within the entertainment industry before, during, and after her relationship with Cherry Jones.

When there is smoke, there is fire, and Cherry Jones did not exactly light the match on that end.

So. If one were to leave Cherry Jones of all people out of it, then...

What you have is someone who is not morally sound doing what they can to obtain and maintain work within the entertainment industry. Please note how I am stating things because Sarah Paulson will never be welcomed to the theater again, hell, the mere fact that she is pals with Linda Lavin says a lot with that.

Rather unmorally sound people are a dime a dozen within the entertainment industry but Sarah Paulson takes thing to new heights sometimes and always winds up shooting herself in the foot. The time will come where she maims herself over what she does but what is sad is that she could just naturally work and hope for the best but does not know how.

Screw her. She knows what she is and all of that.

by Anonymousreply 8006/15/2012

r80

Is English your first language?

by Anonymousreply 8106/15/2012

Yes, it's a sign of utter depravity ...being friends with Linda Lavin. r80 I had to laugh out loud at that one. Sarah Paulson could be in a play tomorrow, if she could rationalize making a buck fitty to her agents. If you are looking for ethics or propriety, you're not going to find them in show business. Her using seems pretty blatant but when you realize that several Gummers are about to be thrust upon us, you realize it's all a very sucky game. I think what pisses people off about Sarah Paulson is the Anne Heche factor, the "just visiting our planet" for advancement sake and using a "beloved" figure in the process. Cherry is a nice lady but she is no saint. Supposedly SP is now boffing Bobby Cannavale. Can't vouch for that, and I doubt the Margulies rumors. (A married actress with a newborn, working 12 hour days on a new show on another network is just not busy enough so she has to screw around with...a c-list actress?) Anyhow, that's my 2 cents.

by Anonymousreply 8306/16/2012

[quote]Yes, it's a sign of utter depravity ...being friends with Linda Lavin

Linda Lavin has a reputation as being a bitch on wheels. Like attracts like? I dunno.

I actually like your post R83. I really do.

by Anonymousreply 8406/16/2012

I watched a youtube interview Sarah did recently and she was talking about how badly she wanted to work with Michael Fassbender.It sounded as though she hadn't been given the role at the time they did the interview.

by Anonymousreply 8506/17/2012

Maybe Sarah Should do a movie with Amanda Peet,Linda Lavin and Anne Heche.

by Anonymousreply 8606/17/2012

Rumor has it she is fuck buddies with Bobby Cannavale.

by Anonymousreply 8707/26/2012

R86 - she already worked with Peet in Studio 60. I actually like Sarah, but she did not mesh well with Peet in that series.

by Anonymousreply 8807/26/2012

I heard Sarah Paulson is to blame to for the collapse of Robsten. She lured Kristen Stewart and Rupert Whatever into a threeway, but then didn't turn up.

by Anonymousreply 8907/26/2012

WTF is with that lisp?! It is unlike any other listp I've heard. No way did she get work via good old-fashioned auditions; that girl's had to peddle her goods to get those parts.

by Anonymousreply 9007/26/2012

R90 - I like her voice. When was that clip? Sarah looked very skinny there.

by Anonymousreply 9107/26/2012

She and Peet are bffs. They don't work well together because they both sucked, but in completely different ways.

by Anonymousreply 9207/26/2012

Maybe it was the writing on Studio 60. They kept trying to force Jordan and Harriet to be BFF, but it did not work.

OTOH, I believed Sarah and Matthew Perry as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 9307/26/2012

I don't think SP could handle the language. The big speeches and long sentences with multi-syllabic words were awkward. I wondered if she and Matt Perry were fucking during that time.

by Anonymousreply 9407/26/2012

R94 - Sarah could handle the language.

Her Holly Hunter is amazing, btw. I wish they had written more sketches with her.

by Anonymousreply 9507/26/2012

Hi - I disagree with you. She underlines everything.

While most of her impersonations are amusing, I have seen other people do them better, and I would not deem them "amazing."

That said, there was no way to win with the way that character was written.

She is an OK actress in my estimation and I like her weirdness but she isn't outstanding to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 9607/26/2012

So did she screw and suck Ryan Murphy to get American Horror Story??? I don't see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 9707/26/2012

She is only a mediocre actress at best. I do believe she screws her way to some of these parts. She is definately not gay at all and I do believe she is fucking Bobby C. I have lost all respect for her as an actress and person. She really believes she is part of the elite actor's guild...please she is so one dimensional. I haven't liked anything that she has done, totally unremarkable in every way and so undeserving of an emmy nod.

by Anonymousreply 9807/26/2012

No r97- She worked her relationship with Jessica Lange. Just like her worked her connection to Felicity Huffman to get Desperate Housewives.

It's smart; That's what they tell you to do but she doesn't deliver anything of value. She is just OK.

by Anonymousreply 9907/26/2012

She has read this thread, btw and refers to the "cubist" comments in her Twitter feed.

Of all the crap posted about her here, that's what bothered her - the face stuff.

by Anonymousreply 10008/23/2012

Hey Sarah, if you check back, your face isn't that bad, but damn that lisp...

by Anonymousreply 10108/23/2012

When will people stop sleeping with this one note wonder. She is horrible in everything she does, except maybe she might actually be great in bed..just ask Bobby, Julianna, and Cherry.

by Anonymousreply 10208/26/2012

I didn't...

lip quiver

...vote

botox and fillers prevent a tear from being shed

How in the hell did she get an Emmy nomination for that? How? Who did she fuck for that? Dear God, man.

I have a feeling this is all to be her lone moment in the sun. I also have a feeling that she has used Jessica Lange just for the plant she had someone do in the National Enquirer for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 10308/26/2012

Merlyn from American Gothic. She bugged me way back then.

by Anonymousreply 10408/26/2012

I don't believe the Julianna Margulies rumors. Julianna was working 12 hour days on the first season of The Good Wife, and had a new born baby. She's not busy enough so she cheats with a C list actress on another lot working on another show (Cupid)? Just not buying that. I think Paulson cheated with Cannavale.

Right after Cherry mentioned their break up in the press, she showed up at an event with Allison Pill, the recent ex of Cannavale. It was just too funny to be a coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 10508/26/2012

Here is what I have on really good authority...

Sarah started setting the stage for this "National Enquirer" article about three years ago or so. The timing of the article is key here because Sarah's most current agency has been having troubles 'marketing' her (because of Sarah herself) and she was somehow nominated for an Emmy.

No clue how Jessica is taking the gossip because I have no clue if Jessica fully gets that Sarah is using her and nothing more. I do know that Jessica is not gay at all but she is gay friendly in that she honestly just does not give a fuck one way or the other if someone is gay or straight at all.

Sarah did a movie with Sam and it really did poorly. If it did well she would have screwed Sam's drunk ass on and off and then would have held back on alerting a tabloid and all of that until after "American Horror Story" was over for this second season because Jessica ain't doing a third season for shit!

Cherry and Mary actually get along quite well but I haven't a clue if they will ever have an intimate relationship ever again. Mary has been doing a bit of specialized volunteer work in her field for the Peace Corps because she likes to give back.

Cherry's sister was really happy when Sarah and Cherry broke up. She saw through Sarah early on, hell most of Cherry's hometown saw through Sarah eventually and these are the same people who were tolerant minded toward Cherry being a Lesbian. Do please note that Cherry is from a small town in Tennessee.

I'll state nothing further about Cherry on that end.

However. Sarah Paulson is skating on thin ice because the day is soon approaching when no one will want anything to do with her within the industry. You can only screw over and use soo many people before you eventually screw over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10608/26/2012

Paris, TN - you are killing me, as usual.

I knew Mary was doing Peace Corps. Glad to hear they are at peace. Give Susan a big hug for me.

by Anonymousreply 10708/26/2012

[quote]I do know that Jessica is not gay at all but she is gay friendly in that she honestly just does not give a fuck one way or the other if someone is gay or straight at all.

That makes me like her even more.

by Anonymousreply 10808/26/2012

What is Cherry's love life like these days?

by Anonymousreply 10908/26/2012

I don't know about Cherry's love life but I am so happy she is not with that ugly talentless bitch named Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 11008/26/2012

I cry myself to sleep every night, knowing that Sarah P. will never be my real-life gal pal.

Seriously, though, a number of industry people just love her for whatever reason. It's the nth wonder of the soon-to-end world. Well, most of these folks don't care what a peer habitually does, as long as said peer is perfectly nice to THEM.

Narcissism (Narthithithm).

by Anonymousreply 11108/29/2012

Sarah is to play an out Lesbian on this upcoming season of "American Horror Story" and that is why she come up with the rumor that she was dating Jessica Lange. She had no need to do it, but she did it all the same.

What a peach!

by Anonymousreply 11208/29/2012

Or "came", rather

by Anonymousreply 11308/29/2012

I love this thread. Sarah Paulson has worked consistently for years and years without being tabloid fodder. Why would she pursue that avenue now?

I suspect if she'd never dated Cherry Jones, this thread would never exist. Am I right, Cherry-lovers?

by Anonymousreply 11408/29/2012

And if she had never been with Cherry she would not have the profile she does, especially in the gay community, r 114. No one would know WTF she is besides American Gothic geeks.

by Anonymousreply 11508/29/2012

Except she's not really gay...

by Anonymousreply 11608/29/2012

This thread is hilarious in its silliness. I've read through it and people keep throwing out the same stuff, but I still don't get why she's allegedly hated. I do get why she could be considered annoying though.

by Anonymousreply 11708/29/2012

I thought she and Julie Benz were the same person.

by Anonymousreply 11808/29/2012

R117, I think she's considered by many to be a sociopath and/or douchebag who lacks the professional delivery to excuse any of it.

by Anonymousreply 11908/29/2012

r119 - That's it in a nutshell. However, I find her blatant sociopathy amusing, although I have sympathy for anyone who has suffered because of it.

by Anonymousreply 12008/29/2012

She looks just like the Kristen Wiig character with the little arms.

by Anonymousreply 12108/29/2012

R114 Maybe her age (both alleged and actual) has something to do with Sarah wanting to be tabloid fodder? I dunno. Her name was linked to Cherry Jones' for ages and now it is linked to Jessica Lange's. Whatever.

Also. There are big time Raúl Esparza fans here but not many Cherry Jones fans as near as I can gather. I don't even think there is a Cherry Jones thread on this site.

R106 I love you for that gossip, my fellow Tennessean.

by Anonymousreply 12208/29/2012

yes there is,check threadwatcher.

by Anonymousreply 12308/29/2012

With Emma Roberts

by Anonymousreply 12410/14/2012

R124

Emma Roberts better be careful. Sarah might try to get in her pants in hopes of working with Julia Roberts.

Emma Roberts, you in danger now, girl!

by Anonymousreply 12510/14/2012

She will fuck any woman to get ahead. Sarah Paulson is. Bitch

by Anonymousreply 12611/04/2012

Wow r 126 - care to fill us in on all the details? She had one relationship with a woman that is over.

by Anonymousreply 12711/05/2012

She looks like she wants to take a "bite" out of Zach Quinto - and he looks like he'd enjoy it!!

by Anonymousreply 12811/05/2012

That hair cut and color does not flatter her

by Anonymousreply 12911/05/2012

r 128 you do know that Zach Quinto is as gay as a box of bows?

by Anonymousreply 13011/05/2012

Gay Nostradamus at R112 knew a little something long before anyone else did.

by Anonymousreply 13111/05/2012

I don't understand what all the hatred on this board is for this actress. I think she's killing it this season on American Horror Story. She is really selling the sheer terror of an ordinary person being caught in her situation.

by Anonymousreply 13211/05/2012

[quote]She is really selling the sheer terror of an ordinary person being caught in her situation.

She is an ordinary person, so I remain unimpressed.

by Anonymousreply 13311/05/2012

The Sarah Paulson hate is primarily down some theatre queens (male/female) who worship Cherry Jones.

by Anonymousreply 13411/05/2012

R132, she's not a stand out. She's pretty ordinary so far this season.

by Anonymousreply 13511/05/2012

Lez websites were speculating whether or not she was dating Jessica Lange long before that rumor emerged in the mainstream. I really doubt Sarah had anything to do with it, or at least she didn't invent it - and what did she get out of it if she did?

by Anonymousreply 13611/05/2012

[quote]The Sarah Paulson hate is primarily down some theatre queens (male/female) who worship Cherry Jones.

That would be incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 13711/05/2012

I think she's doing a good job on AHS too.

by Anonymousreply 13811/05/2012

She totally sucks and is so mediocre as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 13911/08/2012

I've heard she's crazy mean, save for being in the presence of her "important" friends, but I've also heard that about several other actors, writers, etc. in the same vein. And I'm sure there are countless more. I just wonder how she compares among them.

by Anonymousreply 14011/08/2012

Trust me she is crazy mean. I have first hand experience in dealing with her. SHe only befriends those that she can use to better her career and she is awful to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 14111/09/2012

She was very good in last Wednesday's AHS.

by Anonymousreply 14211/09/2012

I've had the pleasure of meeting & working with SP. She was actually very pleasant to work with. Her work on AHS is amazing. She is beautiful inside & out. She was very helpful on the set. Don't believe everything you read in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 14311/14/2012

Woah, I consider my self an appreciator of people, and even I wouldn't just deem a colleague "beautiful inside and out"! Perhaps not everyone dislikes her, but come on.

by Anonymousreply 14511/14/2012

She bit my baby on the face!!!

by Anonymousreply 14611/14/2012

...but luckily her teeth couldn't get through, so it turned out like more of a kiss?

by Anonymousreply 14711/14/2012

I just spotted this photo. I think it's Paulson with Diane Keaton.

Have they ever worked together?

by Anonymousreply 14811/16/2012

Hate Sarah Paulson she is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 14911/16/2012

Professional gal pal! She is the answer to everything!

Lobotomy, please!

by Anonymousreply 15011/16/2012

Yes thet have r148. Sarah played Diane's gay daughter in The Other Sister.

by Anonymousreply 15111/17/2012

I want the people who say she is an evil cunt to put up or shut up. Please tell us what she did that was so evil or cunty.

by Anonymousreply 15211/17/2012

But Sarah, if we give you everything you want, you'll never learn.

by Anonymousreply 15311/17/2012

I concur. Tell why she is so awful, if this is the case. Is she snotty or immature? Does that make her evil? Seriously, get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 15411/17/2012

But Sarah, snotty immaturity is the arguably the root of all evil.

by Anonymousreply 15511/17/2012

I hate her acting. On a personal level she is a bitch. Please just go away Sarah

by Anonymousreply 15611/24/2012

I like her on AHS. She has found a groove.

by Anonymousreply 15711/25/2012

You know what they say show biz:

Lick a few grooves, and then you may just get one.

by Anonymousreply 15811/25/2012

I think she's phenomenal in AHS.

by Anonymousreply 15911/25/2012

Either the rumour of her being awful are true, or there is very bitter and dedicated person(s) on this thread and other forums with a personal axe to grind trying their damnedest to make Sarah sound horrible.

And the latter isn't so far fetched, I've seen it happen to a (non-famous) friend of mine when she broke up with her ex. The ex (and the ex's friends whom the ex had been feeding shitty false information about my friend to) started a veritable campaign to malign my friends' name amongst everyone, both in person and on the Internet. Flooding Facebook pages, sending out ridiculous tweets, putting my friend up on one of those cheaters websites even though she didn't cheat. It was crazy, and the ex was crazy. She ended up doing much the same to future girlfriends as well.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's possible that the posts are coming from a very bitter former friend or girlfriend. It just seems like an incredibly dedicated effort to paint her as a monster, more than I've seen people do with other celebrities rumored to be monsters.

by Anonymousreply 16011/25/2012

Sarah, it seems that you have a bias toward Sarah. And quit pretending to be Canadian. Okay fine, you're probably a 14 year old lesbian in some regard.

Seriously, though, R160- I don't know what you're expecting to get, or how you found your way here.

If Sarah, who I highly doubt is 100% lez, had a crazy ex who goes to such lengths, she probably did something or many things to deserve it. But honestly? As you suggested, I don't think that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 16111/25/2012

Exactly, I've been reading incredibly nasty posts towards Paulson on DL for quite some time now, but it's never been backed up with anything. It's the strangest thing. It's like the person attacking her is scared of explaining why cause it would give their identity away immediately. So I think you guys might be on something with the crazy ex theory.

In any case, to the person demonizing her, if you won't give any explanation as of why she's so "evil" give it a rest, creep. You're tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 16211/25/2012

It's tiresome and weird how this is basically the only thread on DL with such emotionally-invested and pansylike protests to ANYTHING negative said about the person. Everyone needs to learn to DEAL.

by Anonymousreply 16311/25/2012

The posts are coming from INSIDE the house!

by Anonymousreply 16411/25/2012

She was an awful person to work with. She is an asshole and self aborbed person. Not a talent in any sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 16511/29/2012

THE POSTHSTS ARE. NOT. COMING. FROM INTHTSIDE THE HOUSTHSE.

by Anonymousreply 16611/30/2012

I dont think she really is gay, I think she was riding that label to be chic

by Anonymousreply 16711/30/2012

Please post an example of how awful she is. To say that she is self absorbed is the same as saying, "She is an actor."

by Anonymousreply 16811/30/2012

Weeeeeeeeeellll...."actor" is a strong word. Which I guess doesn't bode well, considering "actor" doesn't even mean anything. They also contribute next to nothing, but that's another topic.

by Anonymousreply 16911/30/2012

Once again, trolldar is very revealing.

by Anonymousreply 17011/30/2012

R170, Elle-OH-Elle. Are you kidding me? This thread is fucking hilarious. I don't understand why more people don't want to troll it.

There are some very, very suspiciously serious and personality-disordered people who are seriously invested in this thread. It's irresistible.

by Anonymousreply 17111/30/2012

Agreed - r171.

I'm all for some good gossip - but it's not gossip to post that someone is an a-hole and not back it up. I find so many semi-famous actors to be self-absorbed twats that to me it's not news.

I did not like her work on other shows, but I think she is excellent doing weird stuff like AHS.

by Anonymousreply 17211/30/2012

No, R172, I absolutely meant this ENTIRE thread. The one(s) who keep asking for backup are probably the craziest.

by Anonymousreply 17311/30/2012

I don't understand the hate. I think shes' a good actress. Just saw her on an episode of Nip Tuck where she did a Southern dialect and it was convincing. Also, her lisp was barely detectable. She's great on AHS this season.

by Anonymousreply 17411/30/2012

Whatever r172. I've seen threads about her on other sites where people repeat the "She's a cunt" rumor and I just never know why.

I was hoping for some good Julia Roberts level vase throwing stories or something.

by Anonymousreply 17511/30/2012

I mean r173 - sorry, wrong number.

by Anonymousreply 17611/30/2012

How I found my way here r161? I have been reading and posting on DL since 2002. I am not 14 I am 26 (yes I've been posting here since high school)

And yes, I am Canadian, you creepy stalker. Actually the fact that you went to the very lengths of rying to find out where I'm posting from, tells me that the Paulson detractors are not regular trolls. Whoever you are, it's likely that you have a personal vendetta against her.

Especially when you write that if it is a crazy ex, she probably deserves it because of things she's done. Can you be more obvious. When I made that previous post it was an observation that I thought was possibly true, but seeing your fingerprints all over this thread make me believe it probably is just a bitter person with a vendetta.

You can accuse me of being Sarah but you know I'm not. The only reason I even came to post here and to this thread was because I watched the American Horror Story marathon over the weekend and I wanted to comment on it. I've never written about Sarah before, whether you want to believe it of not, and only knew of her in passing because im a theatre nerd.

In short get some help because you truly sound unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 17711/30/2012

She would throw tantrums a lot and would only converse with A list actors only. A total bitch and high maintenance. Her PR firm was happy to get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 17811/30/2012

Would A list actors speak to her? It seems that would be their problem.

by Anonymousreply 17911/30/2012

R177: But Sarah, I didn't go to the very lengths you speak of to discover your fake Canadianness. I could tell by your Pseudo-Canadian spelling and phrasing attempts.

You're a very accusatory person, Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 18011/30/2012

A very clever ruse, r180. You on the other hand, are a model of rational behavior.

by Anonymousreply 18111/30/2012

But Sarah you do have a lisp and a big forehead..it's ok you don't have to stop tweeting because of it. Just know you will never be more than a mediocre actress..goodnight sweet lady

by Anonymousreply 18212/02/2012

Sarah Paulson is not on this thread, psycho.

by Anonymousreply 18312/02/2012

She's naturally brunette.

by Anonymousreply 18412/02/2012

MOAR SERERRRRH PERRLLLSEEERRN.

by Anonymousreply 18512/02/2012

How can people be so passionate and crazed about Sarah Paulson?

by Anonymousreply 18612/02/2012

She needs a speech therapist.

by Anonymousreply 18712/02/2012

On the Craig Ferguson Show she said she is single.

by Anonymousreply 18812/04/2012

For those who are falsely claiming she likes men, she was engaged to Tracy Letts, and the name Tracy is what? A girls' name, fuckers. She's only been with women and is a perfect lesbian and human being, something none of you losers will ever be!

by Anonymousreply 18912/05/2012

Perfect?

by Anonymousreply 19012/05/2012

PERFECT.

by Anonymousreply 19112/05/2012

[quote]and the name Tracy is what? A girls' name, fuckers

Who are you calling a girl, bitch?

by Anonymousreply 19212/05/2012

[quote]Who are you calling a girl, bitch

Maybe not now. But you originally were because your name is Tracy.

by Anonymousreply 19312/05/2012

Do you even know who Tracy Letts is R133, 137, 140, 145, 147, 150, 153, 155, 158, etc, etc...?

by Anonymousreply 19412/05/2012

What a troll. Tracy Letts is the Pulitzer Prize winning playwright of August - Osage County and is clearly male. r195 is a troll post, most certainly. No one, even a delusional lezbot,is that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 19612/05/2012

I HATE SARAH PAULSON!!!

I LOVE SARAH PAULSON!!!

I HATE SARAH PAULSON AND LOVE SARAH PAULSON!!!

Seriously, though. You people are a major drag. R186 has the best comment by far. WTF, R196.

by Anonymousreply 19712/05/2012

Some of you are fucking idiots Tracy Letts is a man. Jesus get some culture already. She is no lesbian. She had one experience who the fuck cares. She will be engaged again to some guy just watch.

by Anonymousreply 19812/07/2012

Haras Noslaup

by Anonymousreply 19912/11/2012

Of course you posted that horribly wrong but incredibly assholistic opinion anonymously. FUCKTARD!!

by Anonymousreply 20012/12/2012

Did they kill her on American Horror Story yet? I had to stop watching, it was so bad.

And whoever said she had a face like the bottom of a foot was 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 20112/12/2012

The backward troll needs a vist from the spelling troll.

Meanwhile - as much as I love Jessica Lange, I had to check out when they (******SPOILER*****)

severed Chloe Sevigney's legs.

The show is just sick and grotesque now, and not in a fun way.

by Anonymousreply 20212/12/2012

Whoa, WHOA, R202. This is the Sarah Fucking Paulson thread and the Sarah F. Paulson thread ONLY.

by Anonymousreply 20312/12/2012

I like her a lot. I became aware of her in Aaron Sorkin's Sunset Strip show, and have watched her in anything that came along since.

I don't get the hate at all.

by Anonymousreply 20412/12/2012

Spelling troll wrote:

"The backward troll needs a vist from the spelling troll. ... severed Chloe Sevigney's legs."

That's Sevigny, spelling troll (only one "e").

by Anonymousreply 20512/12/2012

I am not the spelling troll. Apparently, you need a visit from the comprehension troll.

by Anonymousreply 20612/12/2012

People like her epitomize Item #3 of What's Not To Like About The Entertainment Industry And Therefore Entertainment As We Know It.

by Anonymousreply 20712/12/2012

NOMINATED, BITCHES. KISS MY ASS.

by Anonymousreply 20812/14/2012

I'm so glad she is nominated so we can see her wear another flattering Amish gown.

by Anonymousreply 20912/14/2012

oh for god sake give her a break

by Anonymousreply 21012/14/2012

R210, More people do and have give(n) her a break than not!

by Anonymousreply 21112/14/2012

HOW DARE DATALOUNGE go into Prime Time mode for ALL of S-R-H's birthday?! It was announced on the home page of every major online news source, yet we couldn't even celebrate her birth here on this very site. Even though all of S-R-H's A-list celebrity best friends, for which she's toiled so diligently, were commanding us via Twitter to share the Messianic Gospel of S-R-H P-LS-N on this day.

Some of us can't afford $18, because we're busy spending it on all the shows and movies that S-R-H has Starred and continues to Star in. You DON'T UNDERSTAND the superiority of S-R-H Fans, nor the S-R-H P-LS-N Mission to which we have been called by S-R-H P-LS-N Herself. When we finish Purchasing all of her material on iTunes, we Purchase them again on Amazon, and then on hard copy, and then on eBay. And then we repeat our Cycle of Holy Purchase.

I might just have to cave and pay the $18 for DL membership, in anticipation for Sarah's next birthday, which is in a mere 364 days and 13 minutes. This is unacceptable, disrespectful, and obviously far beneath the adulation that S-R-H P-LS-N deserves.

by Anonymousreply 21212/18/2012

I am apPauled that she was snubbed in every SAG Awards category this year.

by Anonymousreply 21312/18/2012

Oh please she is not that great an actress people. Happy birthday to her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21412/18/2012

Tsk, R214. We reject your blasphemous lies.

by Anonymousreply 21512/18/2012

You're right it probably wasn't her birthday :)...but she still is a mediocre actress who needs to lay off the botox lady.

by Anonymousreply 21612/19/2012

r216

Cherry Jones will never make you nutloaf!

by Anonymousreply 21712/19/2012

Wow . SP has a scary troll. Congrats. You've arrived.

by Anonymousreply 21812/19/2012

But Faux Sarah Follower, the only thing I've arrived at is the conclusion that you are not nearly faithful enough to call yourself a Fan of the Fair, Pure and Radiantly Flawless S-R-H P-LS-N.

by Anonymousreply 21912/19/2012

I will always be here reading all these saccharin comments about Lady P. Someone needs to be the equalizer. I will say she has had a string of luck but soon she will wear out her welcome.

by Anonymousreply 22012/20/2012

[quote]I will always be here reading all these saccharin comments about Lady P. Someone needs to be the equalizer.

Ha, get it?! Saccharine?! Equal?!

Ha, I don't touch that garbage.

And you're obviously obese and ugly, and I'm not.

And I am an actrice, and you're not.

So kiss my ass.

One of my famous BFFs just texted me. I must leave you now.

by Anonymousreply 22112/20/2012

Funny. But the real Sarah Paulson would have spelled actress correctly. I love your enthusiam however for this troglodyte.

by Anonymousreply 22212/20/2012

f222

I'm NOT a troglodyte!

by Anonymousreply 22312/20/2012

Great. All of her fans AND anti-fans are mentally inept except for me.

by Anonymousreply 22412/20/2012

As nutty as the Paulson troll is, she has nothing on the old chalupa threads. Even her troll is mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 22512/20/2012

SHE?!?!?!?!

:'(

by Anonymousreply 22612/20/2012

Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson Sarah Fucking Paulson

by Anonymousreply 22712/20/2012

I can't imagine a gay man would give a crap about this. This is piss poor lezboterian drama.

by Anonymousreply 22812/20/2012

Drama? Anything related to Sarah Paulson is automatically comedy.

by Anonymousreply 22912/20/2012

I agree this is fucking hilarious. Wow these fans are psycho. I love it. Sarah Paulson sucks!

by Anonymousreply 23012/20/2012

r230 it isn't the Paulson fans who are posting the crazy shit, if you put trolldar on and go back a few pages you'll see that the person posting that pseudo pro-Sarah shit is the antifan who's been obsessed with saying Paulson is a psychotic evil bitch. I stumbled upon this thread a while back after watching AHA and came to critique Paulson's performance, but I saw this psycho posting and suggested her hate was possibly based on a personal relationship gone sour.

After repeatedly accusing me of bring Sarah, the psycho troll is now posting pretending to be a fan of hers, but making ridiculous over the top posts pretending to worship her in most obnoxious way possible.

So the crazy posts you are seeing are not Sarah fans, but a weirdly obsessed antifan whose behavior is becoming increasingly unhinged. I guess they are doing this to try and make Paulson's actual fan base seem larger and more obsessed than they are. To paint them negatively.

Regardless, I don't understand how Paulson can generate so much crazy obsession. She's a decent actress, but the level of burning contempt and hatred which pops in discussions about her across the web is insane.

And because those posts are so very alike in tone and level of psychosis, I again have to conclude that the person doing the majority of that kind of posting is carrying some sort of personal grudge.

by Anonymousreply 23112/20/2012

OMG, Merry Christmas to me.

by Anonymousreply 23212/20/2012

Wow r231 you had a lot of time on your hands. It's a well written diatribe, unfortunately it is also inaccurate although articulate. I enjoy reading your comments please keep them coming.

by Anonymousreply 23312/21/2012

[quote]I can't imagine a gay man would give a crap about this. This is piss poor lezboterian drama.

Then you're not very imaginative. Why he cares so much is beyond me. And I don't buy the trolling for laughs explanation either.

by Anonymousreply 23412/21/2012

[quote]And I don't buy the trolling for laughs explanation either.

Then YOU'RE not very imaginative.

by Anonymousreply 23512/21/2012

I am not a fan so i guess i need therapy as well.

by Anonymousreply 23612/21/2012

Everybody, with the exception of Sarah Paulson the Actress, could use a little therapy and psychiatric intervention. It's ok to be ok with that, R236.

by Anonymousreply 23712/21/2012

"Martha Marcy May Marlene" was an over-rated piece of crap film. I couldn't believe the rave reviews it got! I don't blame the actresses and actors ho were in it. It was pure hype.

Everything about this film was pretentious and absurd.

Sarah Paulson's character doesn't even consider that something serious might have happened to her weirdo sister, until the sister starts acting even even more bizarre?

The film was utterly ridiculous on so many levels. What a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 23812/21/2012

I enjoyed her in Down with Love, which is a gem of a movie. I wasn't aware she worked that much.

by Anonymousreply 23912/22/2012

I hated her performance. Sarah can't act worth crap.

by Anonymousreply 24012/25/2012

Martha Marcy May Marlene is excellent. Easily the best film that year.

by Anonymousreply 24112/25/2012

"Martha, Martha, Martha!" -SP as Jan Brady

by Anonymousreply 24212/27/2012

Oh my nose!....

by Anonymousreply 24312/28/2012

I hate this woman yet weirdly i want to fuck her

by Anonymousreply 24401/11/2013

This thread reminds me of the Vincent D'Onforio threads.

by Anonymousreply 24501/11/2013

[quote]I hate this woman yet weirdly i want to fuck her

But Sarah, your New Year's resolution was to spend less time staring at yourself in mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 24601/12/2013

I feel I need more botox and much more butt filler in my lips...then I will be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 24701/12/2013

I like Sarah just fine as an actress and as a person but I've never believed her to be a true blue lesbian. She just doesn't ping at all to me. She gave an interview back in the summer and flailed over Michael Fassbender, wanting him to "call her". Was she joking? Probably, but I still think she likes men, too.

by Anonymousreply 24801/15/2013

Not gay, R248. She's just into fame. The world is one big high school to her.

by Anonymousreply 24901/15/2013

If you put trolldar on and look back in the thread R249 is the same psychotically obsessed anti-fan who has been posting deranged things about Sarah all through the thread. First they posted many posts hating her, painting her as some lying famewhore according to some phantom information about her they have yet to produce, then they started posting over the top, saccharine exaggerated posts praising her in a way that's obviously meant to appear as if her actual fans are deranged. When I'm fairly sure that this poster themselves is highly deranged, and as i suggested earlier in the thread, sounds very like someone who holds a personal grudge and is posting all this as if they believed Sarah personally wronged them.

Oh yes, and he/she will now go on to call me Sarah as they do with any poster who writes anything positive about Paulson or calls them out on their bullshit. I'm not Sarah not do I have to be to see that you are fucking crazy.

Now, pertaining to her sexuality, I always thought she was likely to be bisexual, she does have a male ex who was a playwright, Tracy Letts. Actually, for all I know maybe he's the psycho posting here. But I'm definitely going with bi.

by Anonymousreply 25001/15/2013

I've said it before, R250. The joke is on YOU.

by Anonymousreply 25101/15/2013

Also. R250, if you don't love my glorious posts, you can stick to the first leg of this thread...I don't think I posted. Although, I fell in love with you.

All of you.

And now, you see, it's my duty to go to that place--that terrifying, exhilarating, beautifully magnificent, special place--whenceforth my art explodes and surges into your pulsating, ravenous heart pockets.

I always try to ask myself, "is there judgement present in this moment? Does the judger intimately know the object of its judgement in this moment? Shan't those who judge be judged all the more harshly?"

Just something upon which to blissfully meditate at your local yoga studio, which I'm sure is not frequented by those who meet my minimum standards! :)

I love you. And I release your negative, classless energy from my illustrious life. :)

by Anonymousreply 25201/15/2013

You can repeat that ad-infinitum you psycho troll. It still stands to reason that this kind of extremely dedicated hated is not the mark of a regular troll. If you are trying to suggest I'm just being trolled.

I thought it very telling that the first time I posted on this thread and suggested the person behind those posts were holding a personal grudge or because they felt they were wronged by Sarah, you responded that if some crazy ex did go to those lengths to malign her, she probably did something or many things to deserve it. Why would a troll say that, it's just weird.

That response you have in that post just strengthened my opinion that these posts are by an ex or someone who use to be in her circle.

Tell me the jokes on me if you want, this shit is too weird, and I don't buy you as a regular troll.

by Anonymousreply 25301/15/2013

That is quite a literary post there R252, aka ThreadTroll.

Tracy Letts is a playwright. I'm just saying.

by Anonymousreply 25401/15/2013

OH, great suggestion about me taking up playwriting!

[quote]It still stands to reason that this kind of extremely dedicated hated is not the mark of a regular troll.

My first play, for which the stage treatment is commencing as of now, shall be entitled, "Dedicated/Hated".

Okay, that's enough for one night. Muahzz. x

by Anonymousreply 25601/15/2013

Yes, maybe I seem paranoid TSPT!, but if you remember my first post on this thread, I said I actually had the same thing happen to me with an ex and her friends posting a long and contracted hate campaign about me online all because I broke up with her and she thought I was cheating on her.

So yeah, maybe I was overly presumptuous, maybe I took the initial theory too far without proof of its happening, maybe I give too much of a shit for a random thread about an actress I never met and whose work I've never watched (with the exception of AHS). If im wrong, at the very least this has entertained me, and if you really are a simple troll, I'm guessing it's entertained you as well.

I forget sometimes this is the place for pointless bitchery, and if you knew me in real life, you would know that I value absurdity in humor very highly, and enjoy the Internet for that very reason.

Sometimes I happen to take things seriously when they're not meant to be serious, but the thought processes of insomniacs like myself are not very rational in the wee hours of the morning when we've yet to sleep.

This is not an apology, this is not me saying I still don't think what I wrote isn't a possibility, but I don't know what you are and I don't know your intentions, so if you are a simple troll, troll on and I'll stop responding to those posts.

by Anonymousreply 25701/15/2013

Wow this thread is all kinds of crazy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. R256 is indeed a creep as well as troll.

by Anonymousreply 25801/15/2013

These responses are bloody fantastic. Who knew this mediocre actress could generate the propensity for so many posts.

by Anonymousreply 25901/15/2013

[quote]Wow this thread is all kinds of crazy. I'm excited and scared all at the same time.

Who gets excited OR scared for a thread on the internet, let alone AND?

by Anonymousreply 26001/15/2013

Anyone with any actual gossip?

by Anonymousreply 26101/17/2013

I can't say I've always been a fan. I agree with he poster who said she overdid it with the "i couldn't vote" line in Game Change.

I did think she did a funny Holly Hunter in Studio 60...

And she's very VERY good in next week's American Horror Story finale. (Saw an advance screening of it.)

by Anonymousreply 26201/18/2013

She sucks. I am so upset she is going to ruin another American Horror Story.

by Anonymousreply 26401/18/2013

I don't understand if this chick is an OUT lesbo or not. It seems very widely accepted that she is gay, but when she was on WWHL with Andy Cohen last week, she was acting like a totally smitten girl when it came to gushing over some dude.

What's up with that?

by Anonymousreply 26501/24/2013

R265 Was it Tom Cruise? Cause you know he is the go to guy for lesbians with crushes. Anyhoo, she alternately bores/annoys the shit out of me. It's inexplicable how she has a career.

by Anonymousreply 26601/24/2013

It was with Robin Thicke and she was drooling all over him like she does all the other men she is near. Anyone see her with Criag Ferguson she was petting his hand and trying to make out with him. I do not understand this woman at all and am in awe that she has a career.

by Anonymousreply 26701/25/2013

I'm gay and I find Peta Murgatroyd incredibly alluring.

by Anonymousreply 26801/25/2013

She was interviewed by Anderson Cooper and said she was chasing around Louis CK asking him to marry her. I think she's just nutty.

by Anonymousreply 26901/25/2013

I've heard that she is actually bisexual not lesbian. And yes, she is out.

by Anonymousreply 27001/25/2013

I also saw her on Anderson's show, she has an odd sense of humor, kind of endearing. When I watched Game Change, I couldn't figure out who she was, in fact I don't think I'd ever seen her in anything prior to that.

by Anonymousreply 27101/25/2013

I like her, but she's as nutty as all the other so-called bi women. She's the new Anne Heche. It gives her a thrill and ego boost to lead on desperate lesbians like Cherry Jones, even though she has no intention to settle down with them.

by Anonymousreply 27201/25/2013

Cherry Jones is hot shit and anything but "desperate." The GF she has now is younger and better looking than Sarah. And a 6 year relationship is hardly leading someone on.

by Anonymousreply 27301/25/2013

She is a total straight woman who hooked up with a lez with major cred so hat some would rub off on her. Not atypical for Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 27401/27/2013

She seems super insecure. I think she hooked up with a nice person who treated her well. Maybe it made her more confident. She seems pretty wacky. I liked her better this season but I didn't lover her work like I did Jessica and Lily.

by Anonymousreply 27501/28/2013

She flirts with many, many, men. Maybe she does it because she can, but I definitely think she's at least bi, if not straight leaning. Where did the rumors about her screwing around with Bobby Cannavale come from? There had to be a reason.

by Anonymousreply 27601/29/2013

Because she was fucking Bobby at a time. In fact Cherry was so pissed she took his ex girlfriend out on a date to a broadway show just to make a point. I want to like Sarah but I can't. I really do not believe in my heart that this person is even truly bisexual, I think of her as someone who will flirt with everyone in hopes that she lands someone that will help her in her career only. I don't want to be a hater but from all I have heard and seen it seems to be true. I have friends in the industry who will back up what I am saying.

by Anonymousreply 27701/29/2013

I've always wondered when they got back together though? Two days after showing up with Alison Pill (Bobby's ex?), Cherry was seen here

[quote] CHERRY Jones locking her bike on Christopher Street and running in to see "Still Life" (Sarah's play) at the Lucille Lortel Theatre . . .

by Anonymousreply 27802/02/2013

A month later:

[quote] Exes Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson walking arm-in-arm through the West Village on Monday

by Anonymousreply 27902/02/2013

Clearly they seemed very much together again back in April 2010:

[quote] Cherry Jones (pictured with longtime love Sarah Paulson) has already seen the play four times!

Anyway I'm very happy she's getting lots of love these days. I love her acting, understand and adore her nervous (?) personality :-)

by Anonymousreply 28002/02/2013

I have to disagree; I find her to be one of the most beautiful actresses out there, not to mention she has incredible talent. Check her out in American Horror Story Asylum, then tell me she can't act.

by Anonymousreply 28102/02/2013

They broke up in June of 2009 and got back together that winter for about another year or so after Cherry's parents died. Cherry is always on good terms with everybody. It's better they parted. Glad Sarah is doing well.

by Anonymousreply 28202/02/2013

So who is Cherry's new hotter girlfriend??

by Anonymousreply 28302/02/2013

Someone not famous and not an actress and not American.

by Anonymousreply 28402/02/2013

Who is she to be so demanding? She's basically nobody in the scheme of things, and a mediocre actress with a speech impediment at that.

by Anonymousreply 28502/02/2013

R281 I agreeee / R282 Thank you for your reply!

I think I *might* haven seen Cherry's girlfriend if she looks like young Blanche Baker (really beautiful) - but I know nothing and can't be sure.

Anyway it's interesting because many people say Sarah looks like Lana del Rey who sort of resembles Blanche Baker from 16 Candles ;-)

by Anonymousreply 28602/02/2013

R286 where did u see her?

by Anonymousreply 28702/03/2013

Cannavale dated Pill? She's repulsive,

by Anonymousreply 28802/03/2013

Oh come on people, quit polluting the world with all this negative, mean energy! I think Sarah's lisp is really unique and her a-typical beauty something to appreciate. Why anyone would waste their time hating someone they have never even met, or for dubious reasons, is beyond me.. However, if you do believe she is a fake, social climbing, cunty bitch then remember- karma doesn't differentiate!

by Anonymousreply 28902/13/2013

Thanks for sharing Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 29002/14/2013

I think in AHS she has found an oeuvre that works for her. And kudos on not overdoing the age thing on the AHS finale. That could have been shit on toast and she nailed it by doing very little.

by Anonymousreply 29102/14/2013

This thread is so odd. I never would've guessed an anti-Sarah Paulson troll existed and I never would've guessed there would be a Cherry Jones is hot troll.

by Anonymousreply 29202/14/2013

She is an ugly fuck

by Anonymousreply 29303/07/2013

But she's better looking than you

by Anonymousreply 29403/08/2013

She got a nice review for her play in the NYT. I probably won't go, it's a dumb play I don't want to sit thru again.

by Anonymousreply 29503/08/2013

Oh, dear God in heaven. You bitches hate Sarah Paulson??? Is there no end to the misogyny of DL? Sarah Paulson is a pretty terrific actor.

by Anonymousreply 29603/08/2013

This thread is in a competition with the Fibro thread for DL's #1 C r A z Y thread.

by Anonymousreply 29703/08/2013

Sarah Paulson is hideous

by Anonymousreply 29803/08/2013

Yes, Taylor, anyone who doesn't like the work of any woman must be a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 29903/08/2013

Well she's getting RAVE reviews everywhere (including NYT). Fully agree - absolutely beautiful performance and she deserves all the love.

by Anonymousreply 30003/08/2013

She's not a terrific actor. She's a regular filler actor = you can place anyone decent in her role. She's fine but nothing to right home about.

by Anonymousreply 30103/08/2013

Tally's Folly is like a Lifetime movie. It's one of those "so what?" plays. Granted, she has done well on AHS but after 15 years of just being OK.

by Anonymousreply 30203/08/2013

Maybe she's a late bloomer. She may not be one of the greatest actors but with right materials she's good and certainly has some sort of charm.

And she definitely seems to know how to network.

by Anonymousreply 30303/08/2013

She has made a career out of the little talent that is Sarah Paulson. She is mediocre at best and will never go far. I will say she has worked her connections to death and at some point it will dry up for her, she will just never ever ever have a great stand out career..sorry.

by Anonymousreply 30403/08/2013

[quote]she will just never ever ever have a great stand out career

I read that as "stand UP career" and thought, well, hell, she can't be worse at that than she is at her current job.

by Anonymousreply 30503/08/2013

She was my favorite character on Aaron Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

by Anonymousreply 30603/08/2013

Sarah gets a lot of hate on here that I think is unjustified. Is she kooky... well yeah. Does she flirt with and probably sleep with men (I don't see what the big deal with that is)... Yeah... But she can act her ass off. I'm happy that she's getting the rave reviews she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 30703/09/2013

What R304 said.

by Anonymousreply 30803/10/2013

There's someone at the door.

by Anonymousreply 30903/10/2013

She was really fantastic in AHS Asylum, but that's really the only time I can say that about her.

by Anonymousreply 31003/10/2013

Sorry to bring up the old gossip, but is the BI that Sarah had an affair with Julianna Margulies even remotely true? She may have cheated, but I can't see that person being JM. Did they know each other then... and where?

The recent pic of both of them and Lily Rabe together reminded me of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 31103/11/2013

I have heard the same rumor. What I do know is they got to know each other after Sarah changed publicists to UTA. I also had heard from a good authority that she cheated on Cherry when Cherry was away taking care of personal business (both parents having died within a year of each other)because she was lonely and was not being paid enough attention.

by Anonymousreply 31203/11/2013

They knew each other before UTA because they share a publicist. I don't think Julianna was cheating - she was caring for a newborn during that time and launching The Good Wife, and she is, believe it or not, nuts about her husband. I think that part of the BI was BS.

by Anonymousreply 31303/11/2013

Will she be dating Kathy Bates?

by Anonymousreply 31403/20/2013

R314 I have a feeling that Kathy Bates will be able to see through Sarah Paulson rather easily but that Sarah will try to get in her pants just the same. Since Kathy Bates is from Memphis, TN, she probably has that sixth sense about hypocritical bull shit that most folks from Memphis seem to have.

by Anonymousreply 31503/20/2013

But why would she try to date Kathy Bates? Because Jessica turned her down? She's not exclusively into women, no? Why not date a man this time? I'm genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 31603/21/2013

Sorry to tell you R304 but compared to the 99% of actors who are out of work, Paulson already has a great standout career.

by Anonymousreply 31703/21/2013

I watched the AHS Paleyfest panel and the moderator barely spoke to her. I think she and Kathy Bates would be cute together. She said, "I only nuzzle with people over 50" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 31803/21/2013

I've always had an image of Kathy Bates being one of few actors who is also a decent person. This image would obviously disintegrate if she dated Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 31903/21/2013

At the end of the Paleyfest Kathy hugging Sarah was as much as exciting as Jessica hugging Kathy. I'm so impatient for October to come.

by Anonymousreply 32003/21/2013

Squee, I know. I personally get off 5-8 times per day to Sarah Paulson and actresses in their 60s making love to each other!

by Anonymousreply 32103/21/2013

I bet Sarah will try to get into Linda Hunt's pants next.

by Anonymousreply 32203/22/2013

New Broadway.com interview (link). Haters can all "suck it" as Sarah would say. Probably the best interview hands down. She talked about not "boffing" Jessica Lange (and did not like the tabloid at all), the people accusing her of using Cherry for her career, how much she wanted to marry both Danny Burstein and Rebecca Luker and some more. She's damn funny and fierce and lovely.

Loved that she opened up and was so honest (hey, she's sagittarius), comfortable talking about many things in her life. I personally get her sexually "fluid" thing, her "easily star-struck" nature and being a fan of people she admires(which apparently comes across as "famewhore" to some), her own truth and how her relationship with Cherry was "person-specific". I rather loved that she didn't pretend to be lesbian or to have gone back to straight, but was just open about the situation. It's very brave of her to say because such comment put her in a vulnerable position and just welcomes attacks from some angry gays.

Btw I've always somehow got the impression (not from this interview in particular) that she hasn't got over her ex? It's fine if she ends up with a man as she was prior to Cherry. I just think if she's a desperate famewhore as depicted in this thread, she'd already got herself a boyfriend by now.

by Anonymousreply 32303/23/2013

STOP OUT-TROLLING ME, R323.

by Anonymousreply 32403/23/2013

That interview was weird. She is more interested in the scads of gossip about her than her work, basically. Sad.

She should just ride things out in terms of work and stop with the babbling about her reputation. She did fine work on this past season of "American Horror Story" and her play was alright (IMHO).

Is "person specific" and all of that her way of saying that she is BI or that her relationship with Cherry Jones was just a one time thing? I am confused with that one.

by Anonymousreply 32503/23/2013

I don't know but I think there's nothing confusing about what she says. She'd only been with men, then loved Cherry who happened to be a woman, and now that they've broken up, she doesn't know (open or fluid) who she'll fall in love with next. Seems pansexual if we have to define her (but I hate these words)?

I'm glad she doesn't say "oh, I'm bisexual!" or "now, I'm straight".

by Anonymousreply 32603/24/2013

I'm glad that actors are such RIGHTEOUS and VIRTUOUS examplesforus!

by Anonymousreply 32703/24/2013

x

by Anonymousreply 32803/24/2013

R325, don't be an idiot. That was a great interview of which she was the subject.

That was really refreshing. She has a great sense of humor, was really funny and truthful about herself and the industry. She seems really brave. I liked her. Those 25 minutes flew by.

by Anonymousreply 32903/24/2013

She was good in Game Change.

by Anonymousreply 33003/25/2013

So who will she sleep with next to advance her career?

by Anonymousreply 33103/25/2013

She seems kind of lonely. Maybe she's not over Cherry. I think she's just a big geeky fan girl, and anyone who watches that much TV has no life.

by Anonymousreply 33203/25/2013

Fan girl of what?

by Anonymousreply 33303/25/2013

PS. I can't wait for Jessica and Kathy Bates And Lily was witches!

by Anonymousreply 33403/25/2013

I agree with R329 - the 25 minute interview flew by. She seemed funny and charming.

by Anonymousreply 33503/25/2013

Check out her twitter feed right now. Scroll down once or twice and then all it is is tweets to Elizabeth Perkins. It seems MANIC

by Anonymousreply 33603/25/2013

She's man hungry from what it seems or maybe she trying to get all the trolls proposing marriage to her off her ass.

by Anonymousreply 33703/25/2013

I just see one Elizabeth Perkins tweet.

by Anonymousreply 33803/25/2013

I wonder if she ever comes and reads these message boards? She seemed pretty well informed on the Jessica rumors and using words like "boffing" wtf?

by Anonymousreply 33903/25/2013

Bitch stole my act!

by Anonymousreply 34003/25/2013

I think she is a fan girl of lots of actors and especially TV. She LOVES those Housewife shows and watches all of them religiously. She says she watches hours of TV. When I watched TV all day it was becaus I was depressed - although if you are sitting around in a trailer on a set you have to do something. When I began to see she was weird, I liked her so much better than when she was trying to be all leading woman and normal.

PS: No one will ever be as great as Sandy Dennis.

by Anonymousreply 34103/25/2013

R332, I agree. I've always thought she seems lonely and not over Cherry. Hence the mad flirting, gushing over her male co-stars, etc. She's been talking about not dating anyone since the broke-up, and jokingly being desperate repeatedly in interviews since last fall. So yeah, desperate (in her words), but not desperate enough to take anybody - otherwise she'd already gotten herself one, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 34203/25/2013

I like her in that interview but whomever is reviewing her is AWFUL.

by Anonymousreply 34303/25/2013

Ummmm as I watch this interview I take back what i am saying about liking her. The section of the interview that she says she was a really great liar as a child and that's why she probably became an actress is a total rip-off of what Jennifer Lawrence said in her interview with David Letterman. It's actually classic sociopathic behavior - some of the story sounds like Lawrence's story verbatim.

by Anonymousreply 34403/25/2013

She admits being easily star struck. She seems a girl who grew up admiring a lot of (fine) actresses and now herself an actress. I find her endearing and certainly a charmer.

by Anonymousreply 34503/26/2013

R341, me too. When I was depressed and unhappy I would kill my free time watching TV a lot. I wonder if her TV obsession is recent or she has always been this way. On the other hand, her tweeting with Elizabeth Perkins was cute! I also go nuts over my fav movies the way she tweets (not tweeting part but) with my friends so I get her.

by Anonymousreply 34603/26/2013

R343, who?

by Anonymousreply 34703/26/2013

r347 the interviewer for broadway.com I don't know his name but he is a bumbling idiot.

by Anonymousreply 34803/26/2013

Jessica rumour was in National Inquiror and Daily Mail. I'm sure her publicist was aware of it as she had never been the subject of tabloid before, although when you google Sarah Paulson dating, google shows you Sarah Paulson datalounge - not hard to find it here!

by Anonymousreply 34903/26/2013

Well at least he and Hilton Als of New Yorker are among the few who loved The Glass Menagerie with Jessica and Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 35003/26/2013

I meant he = Paul Wontorek the interviewer of Show People

by Anonymousreply 35103/26/2013

Jeeze oh PETE. Y'all leave her alone! This thread is way past ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 35203/26/2013

R352, Please inhale slowly, exhale slowly, and find your calm.

As Sarah Herself would say unto thee: some bad shall be let in with the good, or there is no peace or justice in your heart.

"Bad" meaning, of course, spiritually excessive posts like yours at R352.

Ohm Shanti Paulshi.

by Anonymousreply 35303/26/2013

Honey, if you have tried as long and as hard to be famous, as she has, you gotta put up with folks talking about you.

by Anonymousreply 35403/26/2013

I've never heard of her before American Horror Story. That's seems to have been her big break. She's a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 35503/26/2013

Please Sarah get a life.

by Anonymousreply 35603/31/2013

She was in lots of things before AHS.

by Anonymousreply 35703/31/2013

She has a more exciting life than you, don't worry r356.

by Anonymousreply 35803/31/2013

Googling yourself again, spolly?

by Anonymousreply 35903/31/2013

I love to respond about myself because I have no life.

by Anonymousreply 36003/31/2013

Nobody loves me boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 36104/05/2013

Honey, she has a legion if young fangurlz that cream over her DJ someone loves her.

by Anonymousreply 36204/05/2013

Sarah fangirling over Sigourney Weaver!

by Anonymousreply 36304/06/2013

Where's the 'oh dear' troll for r362?

by Anonymousreply 36404/06/2013

Yumm, she looks good in that video.

by Anonymousreply 36504/07/2013

Agreed. She seems getting sexier as she gets older. Really cute with all those hand movements ha. I love her interviews these days. Not only funny, she actually has some intelligent and interesting things to say.

by Anonymousreply 36604/07/2013

Sexy, sassy and slender!

by Anonymousreply 36704/07/2013

I meant Sexy, sassy and smart.

by Anonymousreply 36804/07/2013

She's pretty.

by Anonymousreply 36904/07/2013

This thread is too perfect. All of the things I've come to find out about this woman were already being discussed in this thread way back.

Sick puppy.

by Anonymousreply 37006/08/2013

I think she did well on American Horror Story, especially the 2nd season where she definitely proved she's a strong actress.

by Anonymousreply 37106/08/2013

I don't think she's any sicker than most actors, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 37206/08/2013

R370, what have you come to find out about her before reading this thread? I guess it's not hard for people to figure her out.

by Anonymousreply 37306/08/2013

You can see right through Sarah. She is one of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 37406/11/2013

There is a thread about a lesbian actress which details how SHE is the worst, but I forget her name.

by Anonymousreply 37506/11/2013

omfg this thread is scary. sarah paulson? i like her a lot. i think she's cool, interesting, pretty, a formidible actress. i'm always excited to watch something if i know she's in it. she was awesome as ms. isringhausen in deadwood.

by Anonymousreply 37606/11/2013

Passable in deadwood. Robin was a much better stand out.

by Anonymousreply 37706/11/2013

Sarah Paulson makes Gwennie Paltrow seem bearable in comparison! And this is coming from someone who calls Gwennie/Goop, Queen Cunthead.Paulson is a shameless starfucker who is not bereft of talent. she is good at fucking the right person at the right time. I wonder when she gets her first Oscar nomination, maybe she should get kneepads before her first meeting with Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 37806/11/2013

Yep r376, another dumb-ass pile on the openly-gay celeb thread. People who are both gay and narcissistic, can't imagine anyone being good enough to represent them. And every openly-gay celeb is viewed as someone attempting to represent them. But of course most gay celebs are never good enough for people who are full of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 37906/11/2013

Some absolute cunts on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 38006/11/2013

R379 Paulson is openly gay? It's more like she's openly a bisexual slut instead,no? She was fucking Bobby Cannavale when she did Cupid, unless of course she didn't realize he was all man.....

by Anonymousreply 38106/11/2013

Ok openly bi then, I don't know that much about her personal life, and no I haven't read most of this thread. Bobby Cannavale is pretty hot, and hung, he did full frontal in Boardwalk Empire. I also thought he was funny as hell. Lucky lady.

I really don't think there would be a 400 page thread about her if she wasn't queer.

by Anonymousreply 38206/11/2013

I agree w you r382 - the last sentence in particular.

R375, that would be Robin Weigert, who has TWO threads here filled w stories of exes, friends of exes, people in the industry, etc - highly entertaining. I don't get why lesbians (young ones too) love her so much.

Fun fact: apparently this Robin went nuts for Sarah's ex, Cherry Jones long time ago. Obessed with her to the point of stalking/harassment.

by Anonymousreply 38306/11/2013

R384 you knew Sarah when she was openly rude and bitchy?

by Anonymousreply 38506/13/2013

I knew her when she was openly rude and bitchy. On a private level she is a mean woman and will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 38606/14/2013

details, r386 - please.

by Anonymousreply 38706/14/2013

Accept fan girls?

by Anonymousreply 38806/14/2013

"Except" I guess. Yeah, r386 details please? I also heard that she used to throw tantrums or get bitchy from various sources. What exactly did she do or say?

by Anonymousreply 38906/15/2013

She's dating a man these days.

by Anonymousreply 39008/06/2013

Does she already have an Emmy, or will this (probably) be her first one?

by Anonymousreply 39108/06/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 39208/06/2013

She could get her first Emmy this year. She looks great as blonde these days.

by Anonymousreply 39308/07/2013

She looks a little skinny recently.

by Anonymousreply 39408/07/2013

Who's that guy that she's dating?

by Anonymousreply 39508/07/2013

Please God don't let her win an Emmy- she's already insufferable. She's an okay talented user who thinks she's an elite actor- like the people she hangs around with.

by Anonymousreply 39608/07/2013

Have you met her r396?

by Anonymousreply 39708/08/2013

That's such a mean thing to say. She's not a bad actress.

by Anonymousreply 39808/08/2013

I didn't say she was a bad actress. I said she was an okay actress

by Anonymousreply 39908/09/2013

Oh, and we wouldn't want anything mean said on the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 40008/09/2013

She was excellent in American Horror Story. All the "user" obsessed Cherry Jones fangurls need to step off.

by Anonymousreply 40108/09/2013

She was better than usual in AHS - but compared to the outstanding work in something like Orange Is the New Black - her work was nothing special. It was a great opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 40208/09/2013

She is an OK actress that happened to suck the right dicks and lick the right clits! Just ask Bobby C or Cherry J about his oral skills.....

by Anonymousreply 40308/16/2013

She's a Gummer in search of a mother.

by Anonymousreply 40508/17/2013

R405 She is friends with Mamie Gummer. Wonder why? Oh boy howdy don't I wonder why.

Her work on this past season of AHS was the best I've seen her do but it is not Emmy worthy. Lily Rabe should have been nominated over Sarah because Lily Rabe was on more than enough episodes to warrant that and she is also more talented.

by Anonymousreply 40608/17/2013

Lily Rabe was chewing the scenery.

Watch for me to do the same next season!

by Anonymousreply 40708/17/2013

There's lots of online whinging from her friends that she was robbed of the AHS Emmy. But, it was a leading role shoved into a supoorting category.

by Anonymousreply 40810/10/2013

I saw a gif of her on ONTD, which had her doing a sex gesture (the old 'train going into a tunnel' with her hands) and subtitles about gays having sex. Does anyone know the source? It looked like a candid video at an awards show.

by Anonymousreply 40910/10/2013

Did you see the video Elizabeth Reaser put on Instagram of her saying "Fuck you" the day after the Emmy's? Completely shitfaced.

by Anonymousreply 41010/10/2013

she's not my type but there is something quite sexy about her plump lips and moist lisp.

by Anonymousreply 41110/10/2013

R409, do you have a link to the ONTD gif?

by Anonymousreply 41210/10/2013

For r412. At the Coven premiere. From Pedro Pascal's Instagram. He deleted it soon but was too late.

by Anonymousreply 41310/11/2013

That is some adolescent shit r413 - thanks for the share.

by Anonymousreply 41410/11/2013

it doesn't play for me :(

by Anonymousreply 41510/11/2013

For 415, gif on Tumblr. And... isn't that Jessica sitting in front of them?

by Anonymousreply 41610/11/2013

thanks, R416 - she and her friend look kind of drunk there

I think that is the most animated I have ever seen her

by Anonymousreply 41710/11/2013

the "friend" is Amanda Peete

by Anonymousreply 41810/12/2013

Peete her gfriend?

by Anonymousreply 41910/12/2013

She and Amanda have been BFFs for years. Peete is married with 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 42010/12/2013

Peet

by Anonymousreply 42110/12/2013

Well some gay guys snapped photos with her at some gay nite spot in NOLA (OZ) . Wonder what she was doing there? She looks smashed in the photos.

by Anonymousreply 42210/20/2013

I wish Amanda Peet were gay. She is one of the most beautiful women I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 42310/20/2013

She's too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 42410/20/2013

R422, where did you find the photos? Instagram? Is she still looking for a girlfriend? She doesn't seem to mind to have her smashed photos/videos taken these days?

by Anonymousreply 42510/20/2013

Found some on Twitter as well. She looked HOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 42610/20/2013

Links please, peoples.

by Anonymousreply 42710/20/2013

R427

by Anonymousreply 42810/20/2013

And

by Anonymousreply 42910/20/2013

Sarah looks better on TV than she does in pictures.

by Anonymousreply 43010/20/2013

I hated her in 12 Years a Slave just as much as I always hate her.

by Anonymousreply 43110/20/2013

And I just had to come here to let you all know!

by Anonymousreply 43210/20/2013

R430, that proves her excellent acting, no?

by Anonymousreply 43310/20/2013

R433 - Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 43410/20/2013

The only thing I ever heard about her is that she latches onto people more famous than she is and does some social climbing. Repeatedly.

Oh, and that she imagines herself to be the greatest actress evah. And that she lies about her age, but most actresses do that.

I'd be interested to know what Cherry Jones has to say about Ms. Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 43510/20/2013

She really was born in December 1974, that makes her 38 now. She may sometimes come across as a bit immature to some people, but so called more famous and/or respected people do like her. I don't know what happened between Cherry and Sarah but Cherry has said publicly only good things about her and that they're friends. But then Cherry stays on good terms with everyone

by Anonymousreply 43610/20/2013

She's always a bit out of her depth in everything she does. Just a bit off, you know.

by Anonymousreply 43710/20/2013

I thought she was very well cast in 12 years a slave - the director made great use of her natural coldness.

by Anonymousreply 43810/20/2013

Sarah Paulson on ’12 Years a Slave’: If You Hate Me, I Did My Job

by Anonymousreply 43910/20/2013

R430 come on, she looks cute even without professional makeup

by Anonymousreply 44010/20/2013

That is a cute pic R440

by Anonymousreply 44110/20/2013

yeah, she looks good in R440

anyone here see 12 yrs a Slave?

by Anonymousreply 44210/20/2013

Yes, 442 and Paulson is quite good in it. In many ways, she's just as brutal as the character that Fassbender plays.

by Anonymousreply 44310/20/2013

If she's hanging out in gay nite clubs does that mean she's on the prowl for women?

by Anonymousreply 44410/21/2013

She is great sometimes and other times she's shit, like in Martha Marcy May Marlene. For some reason, she's always vivid, though. I suspect she kills it in 12 years a slave. Can't wait to see it.

by Anonymousreply 44510/21/2013

She tweeted that the actress she most wants to work with is Emma Thompson. I'm sure if she points her magic vadge at Emma, she will make it so.

Really underwhelmed by current AHS season.

by Anonymousreply 44611/27/2013

True her magic vadge does seem to work on the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 44712/04/2013

[quote] When I say "gives good hag" I mean she could be an amusing and worthy fag hag - which works on some people aka Ryan Murphy.

She's a lesbian.

Lesbians have no need to be fag hags.

by Anonymousreply 44812/04/2013

Sarah Paulson had one relationship with a woman in her 38 years on earth. She was engaged to a man, and has had numerous affairs with men, including during the time she was in a relationship with the aforementioned woman. She is not a lesbian, but she is an excellent fag hag.

by Anonymousreply 44912/04/2013

DYKE

DRAMA

by Anonymousreply 45012/04/2013

She said it's fluid situation for her and recently retweeted the article about Maria Bello and Tom Daley's fluid sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 45112/04/2013

Eh, I don't think Emma Thompson's at all sapphically inclined. Though I'm sure she had a sizeable lesbian following.

by Anonymousreply 45212/04/2013

She wins a lot of points for her part in "The Name Game" on "AHS". Thought she was adorable.

You bitches better get ready because there's a good chance she will be Oscar nominee Sarah Paulson after this year. Serious buzz.

by Anonymousreply 45312/04/2013

Did she fuck Bobby Cannavale?

by Anonymousreply 45412/04/2013

There is no fucking way she's getting an Oscar nomination for that cake topper performance. Seriously there's a lot of competition this year and she's not even on the same page. And she does not have powerful agents.

by Anonymousreply 45512/04/2013

Sandra Bullock has an Oscar. Ditto Halle Berry.

by Anonymousreply 45612/04/2013

Julie Miller: Do you and Kathy Bates ever just sit down on the set of Coven and talk about playing monstrously racist, old-timey women?

Sarah Paulson: [Laughs] No. The thing I love about Kathie Bates most is—my impression of her at least—that she is just such an actress. She went to see 12 Years the day it opened and went to see Mud right after after it came to theaters. She is one of those people that I’ve worked with who, every time she sees me in something, I get a text message from her. When I lost the Emmy, I got a text from her. Some people don’t like to talk to you when you’ve lost. They always like to call you when you’ve won or when something exciting happened.

What did she text you?

She texted me: “It doesn’t matter who wins or loses. No one ever remembers. Your performance is the thing that never fades away.” I have admired Kathy Bates my whole life and to get a text like that . . . she’s incredibly generous. Not many actresses are like that with other actresses.

by Anonymousreply 45712/04/2013

R455 who are her agents?

by Anonymousreply 45812/04/2013

Sandra Bullock's films have made billions of $$ for the industry, she has been around for almost 30 years and she is well regarded. Halle Barry's Oscar was right after 9/11 when the awards were struggling to be relevent.

She's with UTA. With Oprah, Lupita, Octavia, Margo and many others a nom for her is your twisted fangurrl fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 45912/04/2013

Isn't Oprah (and "Butler" in general) losing speed big time? Haven't heard it mentioned in forever.

And do any of us really want to discuss The Films of Octavia Spencer?

Sarah Paulson for the Sally Kirkland spot. Riding the "12 Years" momentum. And not a fangurl, you fucking cunt, just an industry insider. :)

by Anonymousreply 46012/05/2013

I don't know about her Oscar nom possibility - agree that competition is tough. But I'm glad she's getting the attention she deserved for her work in 12 Years. (Some hate it, others love it.)

R449, I know that she swings both way and she may or may not have had affairs during her relationship with Cherry. BUT where did you get she had NUMEROUS affairs??? Who are these men? Don't just list all the men she has been photographed with...

by Anonymousreply 46112/05/2013

You are no industry insider. Oprah will purchase a nomination.

Christian Slater, Bobby Cannavale, among others.

by Anonymousreply 46212/05/2013

Christian Slater? Are her costars her ideal type?

by Anonymousreply 46312/06/2013

I liked her in "American Gothic."

by Anonymousreply 46412/15/2013

I am trying to watch American Horror Story, which would be really enjoyable; except for EVERY SINGLE TIME this woman opens her weird mouth. It's not the lisp so much, but the way her voice actually sounds, ESPECIALLY when she "screams". It's like a man going through a sex-change/tarzan type screaming, going up and down repeatedly while her voice cracks with every change in pitch!!!!!!!! I actually am watching an episode right now - "The Axeman Cometh" and had to stop it at the scene where the axeman attacks Ms Paulson. She's screaming and even though i suppose she is the heroine, she was just blinded, her husband is a killer and a liar, and this axeman is trying to chop her I have no empathy for her. Because that scream and that voice distract me and I just want it to stop. Maybe she will get knocked off by her witch-hunting hubby?? Don't spoil it for me! I haven't watched anything past this episode. Basically, I "vote" that this character in AHS be permanently either replaced, or killed. HAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 46512/17/2013

I want to devour her pussy and hear scream when she comes.

by Anonymousreply 46612/26/2013

[quote] Sarah Paulson is most likely a bottom right? … I’d really love for her to be a top.. on top of me  #You know you want her too

R466, are you the same person???

by Anonymousreply 46712/29/2013

Lesbians use the term bottom?

by Anonymousreply 46812/29/2013

R467, NO.

by Anonymousreply 46912/30/2013

Me too R466

by Anonymousreply 47001/14/2014

THKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMM!!!!

by Anonymousreply 47101/14/2014

Did Steve McQueen really call her the "Bette Davis of America" when he accepted the Golden Globe on Sunday? Isn't, I don't know, BETTE DAVIS the "Bette Davis of America"? Paulson is more like the Eve Harrington of America.

by Anonymousreply 47201/14/2014

Bette Davis not

by Anonymousreply 47301/14/2014

Bette Davis IS American. Eve Harrington is a good one.

by Anonymousreply 47401/14/2014

What's with her hanging out with Pedro at every award show he's there either as her escort or just here partying with her. I wonder if he is gay he looks like he's all horny. I bet she blows him and he fucks her.

by Anonymousreply 47501/22/2014

I heard they are together/having an affair. Whichever it is.

by Anonymousreply 47601/22/2014

He's also close to Lily Rabe and Lena H.

by Anonymousreply 47701/22/2014

Both fugly and deserve each other. Can't think of an actress with less charm less talent who has gotten more work.

by Anonymousreply 47801/22/2014

That fact that you think charm is part of a good actor's make up, well...

by Anonymousreply 47901/22/2014

She must give good BJ's because I can't understand why the plethora of jobs either

by Anonymousreply 48001/22/2014

R476 Really? He hangs out with different women, his co stars from game of thrones for example. He never holds hands with her or kisses her.

by Anonymousreply 48101/22/2014

Who's Pedro? He's in 12 Years a Slave?

by Anonymousreply 48201/22/2014

Pedro Pascal, He is in GOT and other things. Old friend of Sarah and Rabe.

by Anonymousreply 48301/22/2014

r479 - charm is my word for charisma, which she is sorely lacking in her onscreen roles. Stella Adler used to say, "Does truth exist only in the bathroom?" Must we be so small? Perhaps it's believable, but it's BORING.

Yes, she was affectively cold and bitchy in 12 Years a Slave. She comes off like a bitchy 14 year old in real life.

She has worked her connections into a career which I cannot fault her for, but she is not a great actress, or even a very good actress.

by Anonymousreply 48401/22/2014

Is she with anyone? I doubt she's really single.

by Anonymousreply 48501/22/2014

I'm actually more fascinated by Paulson haters than by Paulson herself (although I find her hot).

They are so incredibly intense about this B-list actress it seems as though it's one or two people who have a very large ax to grind.

Very strange.

by Anonymousreply 48601/22/2014

R486, I agree she's hot and yes it seems she has some haters maybe people from her past whom she's worked with?

by Anonymousreply 48701/22/2014

I don't hate her, but I think she is not in the same league as Rabe, and as for hot - she looks like that Kristin Wiig character with the tiny arms. Her idea of "real" is bland, which is fine, she is like 1000 other people - but don't try to pass her off as something great.

by Anonymousreply 48801/22/2014

Paulson was terrible in 12 Years. I had to laugh at her acting, especially her refusal to blink..at all...in the whole movie. She must think it makes her look more intense to be wild-eyed throughout the whole film.

by Anonymousreply 48901/22/2014

Sarah Paulson has closed a deal to join the Weinstein Co. pic “Carol,” starring Cate Blanchett.

Rooney Mara also stars with Todd Haynes directing.

Film is an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s “The Price of Salt.” Phyllis Nagy adapted the screenplay.

[bold]Paulson will play Blanchett’s ex-lover and current confidante.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 49001/22/2014

[quote] don't try to pass her off as something great.

Calm down. She's hardly DL's new Meryl.

by Anonymousreply 49101/22/2014

I agree r486. I don't have a problem believing she's a lying, using, social-climbing grade A bitch. Although the gossip about her is pretty generic.

But the fervor with which she's hated is odd. It's not like she's goop or Julia Roberts or something.

by Anonymousreply 49201/22/2014

I haven't bothered trolldaring but I imagine it's a small contingent of Cherry Jones fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 49301/22/2014

Oh, that's good news for her, R490. I guess Steve McQueen's Bette Davis comment has added a little cachet.

Off-topic: I'm bummed that Rooney Mara is in it. Talk about a dishrag.

And now, back to Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 49401/22/2014

Cherry is supportive of Sarah and they are on good terms - why blame Cherry fans? She represents a level of grasping, persistent mediocrity that continues to succeed because of connections.

by Anonymousreply 49501/25/2014

Yes r495, they are on good terms. I think those who blame Cherry fans are mostly young fans of AHS? As if Cherry fans have nothing better to do than obsessively talk about Sarah. I adore Cherry, I also like Sarah and can't wait to see her in Carol.

by Anonymousreply 49601/25/2014

She seems so horny? In a series of talk show appearances this week, she talked about not wearing underwear most of time (except when wearing a dress), her beaver, a little s&m she's into (hair pull), masturbation, not having had any action in a long time which she's been mentioning since more than a year.

by Anonymousreply 49702/09/2014

R497 She seems like the type that would get drunk enough and then sleep with anyone so yeah I don't buy that she hasn't had any action bit because she has been saying that for like 2 years now. I doubt she has cobwebs down there someone dusted them off.

by Anonymousreply 49802/09/2014

But it's weird that she brings this up in almost every interview. She swore to God and said she was picky on Kimmel or Craig Ferguson.

by Anonymousreply 49902/09/2014

"Sarah Paulson & Diane Keaton Fail at hiding from Paparazzi departing Miley Cyrus Bangerz Tour"

This is so crazy and hilarious and cute omg.

by Anonymousreply 50002/23/2014

Paulson tweeted about a dozen "Miley is so awesome" references during the concert.

by Anonymousreply 50102/23/2014

So the hypersexual slut has arrested development?

by Anonymousreply 50202/23/2014

https://twitter.com/MsSarahPaulson/status/470828431488598016

Is this not the funniest thing ever? So true too!

by Anonymousreply 50305/28/2014

Sarah is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 50405/28/2014

MEOW.

by Anonymousreply 50505/31/2014

I'm crying at that tweet though. I bet she read that and started making demands of her agent again!

by Anonymousreply 50605/31/2014

Was she the one in AHS second season?

If so, she is why I stopped watching it.

But also tired of Jessica Lang playing an old bitch each season.

by Anonymousreply 50705/31/2014

"An old bitch." LOL

by Anonymousreply 50805/31/2014

Paulson cheated on Cherry Jones? Still laughing at that tweet.

by Anonymousreply 50905/31/2014

R507, Sarah was in all three seasons. LangE's character started out as an old bitch, but by season's end, she had gone so far down the hole that you felt nothing but sympathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 51005/31/2014

What's with all these trolls here!? Sarah looks sexy as fuck and very very gay these days.

by Anonymousreply 51106/04/2014

She's rocking a little bit wild hair and this Prada sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 51206/04/2014

Trolls indeed. Unlike L Chat, which is comprised of squee-ing 16 year olds who exclaim, "I'M CRYING!" whenever they get a glimpse of Instagram, folks around here have actually had to deal with her in professional situations and frankly, she is not impressive. I also cannot imagine a circumstance where I would find her ragamuffin tween style "hot."

She is the angry nerdy girl that has finally gotten her chance to be a mean girl - but at 39 it's just looopy and sad.

by Anonymousreply 51306/04/2014

R513, what was she like when you dealt with her in professional situation? How angry nerdy?

by Anonymousreply 51406/04/2014

Perfectly stated R513. I have dealt with her on a personal level and she thinks she is above everyone else except those that can help pump up her career. I know that is what most celebs do to get exposure and get their foot in the door, but she really is a mean person to all those she deems beneath her.

by Anonymousreply 51506/12/2014

[quote]she thinks she is above everyone else except those that can help pump up her career

Which explains her cosying up to Jessica Lange, Ryan Murphy, Diane Keaton and Cherry Jones.

by Anonymousreply 51606/12/2014

Let's get one thing straight: no one is BENEATH Sarah Paulson.

by Anonymousreply 51706/12/2014

R515, what did she do or say? How mean?

by Anonymousreply 51806/14/2014

R57 Does that mean she's a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 51908/09/2014

If these two aren't together, they should be. They've got chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 52009/04/2014

Okay okay, to anyone reading this I'm here to get some shit straight. I've seen people calling Sarah a 'nasty cunt' and I can assure you that is not true. Unless a nasty cunt misses her plane, by choice, to wait outside for her fans in the cold weather. Hmm? Sarah tweets all her fans back and when they compliment her she simply says "I am just a regular lady person, flaws and all". How can you say she thinks she's above everyone? Answer me this, if she believed she was above everyone, why would she say "I'm not famous" and when she was at the Emmys she said "thank you for letting me sit here because I'm not getting this award" y'all make her sound like such a bad person when she's truly not. I love Sarah with all my heart and I refuse to believe any of this because I know it's not true.

You are all cunts.

by Anonymousreply 52110/05/2014

MOORE: You also work with the samegroup of people on AHS. It's likea company.

PAULSON: I love it, to have the same crew. I'm notmarried. I don'thavechildren. My 17-year-old dog died. I'm kind of on my own.So I really like having thesame camera guy for four years. I love looking around and seeing thehairand makeup people who have been there from the beginning. I like that sense of family in my workplace, having the same pair of eyes to look into.

Oh Sarah...

by Anonymousreply 52210/07/2014

Why Sarah Paulson when you can lily rabe???

by Anonymousreply 52310/11/2014

Jessica Lange is a bitch. I am not a fan of Lea Michelle, but lady have a little common courtesy. Plain civil manners. When someone greets you with a smile, smile back or say a simple hello. Learned that at 3 years old.

by Anonymousreply 52410/11/2014

The Lange snub video made me cringe, but only for watching lea's fake smile and camera shoring for two minutes before the deserved snub. Lange is the real deal not some paparazzi whore.

by Anonymousreply 52510/11/2014

Totally agree r525 and I'm still laughing at this gif.

Lange hates the red carpet and probably just wanted to get out of there

by Anonymousreply 52610/11/2014

"PAULSON: I stayed in New York for a little bit. I did an episode of Law & Order, where I literally didn't move my neck because I thought you couldn't move your head on camera. [both laugh] I moved to L.A. and did a two-part episode of this British export show called Cracker. I kissed Josh Hartnett. I think Josh Hartnett's first onscreen kiss was me, unfortunately.

MOORE: Aw. You have beautiful lips. I'm sure it was wonderful."

From the same interview @522. Sarah looks so sexy in that picture. And... Julianne Moore saying Sarah have beautiful lips and she's sure it'd be wonderful to kiss her!

by Anonymousreply 52710/11/2014

Who the heck wouldn't snub Lea Michelle?

by Anonymousreply 52810/11/2014

Oops! Shoring = whoring.

by Anonymousreply 52910/11/2014

"She’s frank when discussing her life outside acting, whether it be her bouts of insomnia or the mild debauchery of the previous evening, which was spent in the French Quarter and ended with her dancing at one of the city’s most notorious dive bars. “You know you’ve had a good night,” she notes wryly, “when you wake up with the word MINE mysteriously stamped on your hand.” Her dating situation is also fair game. “Guys don’t ask me out because they think I like women,” says Paulson, whose last relationship was with the actress Cherry Jones. (Prior to that, she had only dated men.) Women, she surmises, “don’t ask me out because they don’t know what I am. Do I have to write a sign that says EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER?""

She wants you to ask her out.

by Anonymousreply 53010/22/2014

Why didn't Sarah reprise her role as the young Ellis Grey on last week's "Grey's Anatomy"? Was it a scheduling conflict or is she too above that show/role now?

by Anonymousreply 53110/22/2014

Scheduling conflict with AHS.

Who is she dating these days?

by Anonymousreply 53211/17/2014

She had 2 heads on AHS this season and got snubbed by the Golden Globes!!!

WTF does the lady have to do to get some love?

by Anonymousreply 53312/11/2014

To be honest all of you are haters! You guys think that you are all big and bad behind your computer screen but I'm pretty sure none of you would have the balls to say any of this to Sarah's face! Sarah is such an amazing actress and has such a beautiful soul! Sarah is the most adorable woman I've ever seen! None of you know anything about her other than all of the gossip people write about her! How the hell do you guys know what went on in her PRIVATE relationship with Cherry... none of you can prove anything!!! How can you prove that she "slept her way to the top" that is a bunch of bullshit! Do you all have nothing better to do with your lives so you have to sit here and talk shit and bully someone you don't even know?! Sarah has more talent in her fingernail than any of you lowlifes! All I have left to say is Sarah is amazing and if you mess with her you mess with me and I will defend her with everything I have.. that's how much I love her.. so go ahead say something else I dare you!!!

by Anonymousreply 53412/26/2014

I love it when fangurls, who have never set foot on DL before, Google a celebs name and come here to defend their idol. Makes me LOL everytime.

by Anonymousreply 53512/26/2014

Just because I've never "set foot on DL" doesn't mean i don't have the right to defend someone I care about! Do you have anything else you would like to comment on?

by Anonymousreply 53612/27/2014

Nia, you in danger, gurl! I condole you in advance.

by Anonymousreply 53712/27/2014

lol I'm not scared of them what are they going to do about it?.. I expressed my opinion and someone commented on it...of course I'm going to defend myself so they can say what ever they want it doesn't faze me

by Anonymousreply 53812/27/2014

You all are really just stupid. I hope when she read this she just sat back, laughed, drank wine, and like counted her millions of dollars from being a successful actress and an overall great woman. She has not done anything bad to anyone, and none of you really know her personally to judge and say such fucking ignorant comments. She would not be asked to be in as many productions as she is if she was awful and a "cunt". None of you know shit, none of you are in this business, and none of you are professional critics. Get a grip, get a life, get better taste? She is probably the most creative, humble, intelligent actress in that business and can act with such ease, and is so dorky and sweet. She doesn't have on bad bone or intention in her body. She's not out out to hurt anyone, she really is a genuine woman who enjoys making people laugh and relate to her. So all of the fucking low life pricks who enjoy saying shes ugly, not talented, and a cheater, all have a pretty big misconception about one of America's top uprising actresses. So go fuck yourselves and find a new hobby because talking shit on a website about an innocent women is really childish and absurd.

by Anonymousreply 53912/27/2014

Reply 539 you just made my night!

by Anonymousreply 54012/27/2014

Dude I'm so glad we are on the same page 540!

by Anonymousreply 54112/27/2014

Reply 541: Me too.. some of these comments were making my blood boil!

by Anonymousreply 54212/27/2014

Also I would love to know who acts here? I'm an actress, and want to do it for the rest of my life and it is a tough field to be in. Full of critics, assholes, and cocky actors and actresses that are quick to judge and kill for a part in any production or film. It's hard to have people judge your performances and it definitely lowers your self esteem. SO MY QUESTION IS, WHO THE FUCK REALLY KNOWS? This woman has taken so much rejection in her life, and is still strong and humble and down to earth. And can uplift her fans and be their role model and take the time to tweet them back, and involve them in her life because she is just that fucking HUMBLE. Would a humble, already successful actress, fuck someone for a part? NO! Because she was offered parts. And would she be a cunt to her coworkers? MISCONCEPTION. Because her coworkers only talk highly of her and want her back and shes friends with everyone she works with, no matter who. Her only enemies are the pricks who claim she is a bad person. And shes ugly?! And her lisp is so UNBEARABLE?! I really would loveeeeee to see every person who said something negative about her looks and her speech impediment because i'm sure we all can pick out some horrible flaws for each and every one of you. Everyone has flaws. And you know what makes Sarah that much better?! SHE HAS FLAWS, AND OVERCOMES THEM, AND WORKS THROUGH THEM AND CAN STILL BE SUCCESSFUL AND FUCKING BRILLIANT. Overcoming a flaw takes balls. Her skin is flawless, her body is perfect, her hair looks gorgeous any way she has it, her voice is so convincing and calming, her lisp is different and unique and it makes Sarah different and her own type of beautiful. I swear, jealously kills, and you all don't really have anything else better to do in your lives to talk down on someone you do not even know. Each and every one of you fucks have a flaw and I am certain you all are not perfect. BUT GUESS WHAT, SHE IS IMPERFECT AND FUCKING FAMOUS AND IT KILLS YOU ALL TO SEE SOMEONE SUCCEED, AND BE POTENTIALLY BETTER AND AHEAD OF YOU. AND I HOPE IT HURTS YOU ALL TO KNOW, THAT EVERYONE IS BETTER THAN YOU, BECAUSE YOUR CHILDISH, AND BELONG IN BRIARCLIFF. WITH LOVE, SARAHS BIGGEST FAN. xxooxx

by Anonymousreply 54312/27/2014

Reply543: OMFG you literally just said everything I was thinking! PREACH!!!!!!!! lol I hope these dumb asses learn to not mess with Sarahs fans!

by Anonymousreply 54412/27/2014

and most importantly not to mess with Sarah!!

by Anonymousreply 54512/27/2014

Nia, you're a sophomore in high school. Go to bed now and for god's sake stay off those gay cock-gobbling websites.

by Anonymousreply 54612/27/2014

omg I'm laughing so hard!!!!! reply546 and do I know you?

by Anonymousreply 54712/27/2014

Nia bump

by Anonymousreply 54812/29/2014

is this nia person a troll?

by Anonymousreply 54912/29/2014

If I were Sarah Paulson I think I would take the vicious bitchy queens bitching about her over the crazy capslock/run-on sentence loon.

by Anonymousreply 55012/29/2014

Ms Paulson is a proper actress and I find her very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 55101/02/2015

I think Sarah's doing a great job on the current season of AHS, her best work for the show. The only other thing I've seen her in is "12 Years A Slave," in the thankless role of a rather homely, evil cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55201/02/2015

550 can fuck off, cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 55301/04/2015

Good lord, who knew there were crazed Sarah Paulson fans. Where do these crazies come from?

by Anonymousreply 55401/04/2015

I prefer Lily Rabe but Paulson is cool.

by Anonymousreply 55501/06/2015

Hmmm, I like her honesty. Isn't that DL good?

by Anonymousreply 55601/06/2015

She'll be starring as Marcia Clark in American Crime Story, along with Cuba Gooding Jr, David Schwimmer and John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 55701/07/2015

Wondering what some of you guys think of this - the L chat is buzzing with rumors that Sarah is involved with Holland Taylor.

Cherry Jones was just approaching her 50s when she and Sarah got together. But Holland Taylor is in her 70s! I can't imagine it's true, but what do the DLers think?

by Anonymousreply 55805/18/2015

MMmmmmGrandmaSexMMmmmm'

It's a little odd to be truthful. Maybe they're just fucking with the twitter teens? SARAH -it's OK to date someone your own age!

by Anonymousreply 55905/29/2015

R558, if it's true, good for Holland Taylor.

Here's Sarah as Marcia Clark.

by Anonymousreply 56005/29/2015

Could you really have sex with someone that much older than you? Lights must be off ALL THE TIME!

by Anonymousreply 56105/29/2015

She and Bobby Cannavale were a thing back during the Cupid tv show right? Was he part of the reason she and Cherry split?

by Anonymousreply 56205/30/2015

The bitches from LChat are invading this space and trying to make Sarah and Holland an item. Those children are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 56305/30/2015

This is some sick lesbian drama going on in here. Sarah Paulson is a great actress and I've always been excited to see her when she's part of a cast. Loved her on Deadwood and many other shows and films.

by Anonymousreply 56405/30/2015

How would you know unless you are hanging out at LChat, Bertha? Travelling together often, romantic dinners at In N Out burger, theatre, they're doing it!! Much to the dismay of all the twitter tweens!

by Anonymousreply 56505/30/2015

Were she and Amanda Peet ever a thing? They are always grabbing each others asses on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 56605/30/2015

R565, obviously you don't know what romantic is. I don't know anyone that would say In N Out is a romantic place dinner. It is so sad, you made up a romance between Sarah and Holland, and now you guys actually believe it.

by Anonymousreply 56705/30/2015

[R567] SO that wasn't Sarah and Holland at the Lady Gaga/Tony Bennett concert tonight? Hmmm.

#HOLLAH

by Anonymousreply 56805/31/2015

Oh yeah - Picture link of them HOLDING HANDS!

https://twitter.com/LGagaOficialUy/status/604855623315038208

by Anonymousreply 56905/31/2015

r569 They aren't holding hands but I love your enthusiasm.

I don't know what's going on but if "HOLLAH" is true, there's no denying she will do anyone to move up the HW ladder. Ladies, stay away from this one!

by Anonymousreply 57005/31/2015

So, at the Critics Choice Awards, our Sarah sat betwixt Jessica Lange and Holland Taylor. Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 57105/31/2015

And here's Holland and Sarah at the Hollywood Bowl for the Tony Bennett/Lady Gaga concert.

by Anonymousreply 57205/31/2015

[quote]there's no denying she will do anyone to move up the HW ladder.

Realistically though, how far up any ladder can Holland Taylor take you? Maybe she's just an old lady-fucker. People are freaky.

by Anonymousreply 57305/31/2015

The children at LChat have been trying for months to get a Holland Taylor/Sarah Paulson relationship. Of course they ignore everything to shows they are just friends.

by Anonymousreply 57405/31/2015

[R574]Oh Angry Jim - just fuck off back to the Most pathetic virgins thread, and spank it while looking at pics of HEYA. #HOLLAH

by Anonymousreply 57506/01/2015

Am I the only one who thinks Paulson is a mediocre actress?

by Anonymousreply 57706/01/2015

Lange has been hitting the 'tox again, ugh. I like Paulson in interviews and she can be great in the right role (Studio 60), but also inconsistent at times. I buy her and Holland as an item and it IS a bit euch - Holland is very foxy and alluring, super smart and has a sexy voice and personality but she DOES look every bit of 72. Is this 3 old ladies in a row now (Jones, Lange and now Taylor)? Maybe it's just her thing. She's always come off as an actressexual, maybe she just takes it a step further.

by Anonymousreply 57806/01/2015

R577, I'm no all familiar with her work. I caught her in American Horror Story Asylum and thought her acting was good. How do you judge between mediocre and great?

by Anonymousreply 57906/01/2015

Do you guys really believe they are an item and that she dated Lange too?

by Anonymousreply 58006/01/2015

Nope. It is just the fantasy of ignorant lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 58106/01/2015

That's a weird fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 58206/01/2015

I've never seen so many ignorant lesbians as there are at LChat.

by Anonymousreply 58306/01/2015

Most are teens, or extremely immature young women.

I'd bet 70% of them will marry guys and have kids in 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 58406/02/2015

What exactly is her role in "Carol"?

by Anonymousreply 58506/02/2015

Do you think she is dating Holland?

by Anonymousreply 58606/02/2015

[R576] Get that donkey cock out of your mouth before you speak! I am not some twitter teen.

Sarah will be excellent in Carol - she plays her ex-lover.

by Anonymousreply 58806/03/2015

Does anyone really believe that she's dating Holland?

by Anonymousreply 58906/09/2015

I don't. I think Sarah is extremely aware of what's said about her online and is basking in the is she/isn't she drama.

I just don't get why HT would go along with it unless she's as much an attention whore as Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 59006/09/2015

[R321] Get ready then! http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/07/blind-item-3-936.html

Holland and Sarah got outed by CDAN

by Anonymousreply 59207/05/2015

Looking fine at Comic Con in San Diego yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 59407/12/2015

Did she and Diane Keaton ever have a fling?

by Anonymousreply 59507/15/2015

4th Emmy nod today!

by Anonymousreply 59607/16/2015

She is absolutely 100% with Holland Taylor...more than dating, in fact, they are practically living together. Holland has had very few relationships and none of them good. This is a breath of fresh air for both. True, they do get off on the Twitter attention but it's kind of cute. Holland would say she was gay if asked but I think people have too much respect for her, her career and her age to actually ask. She is quite a lovely woman. Sarah is very good to her friends and a nice woman. Cherry Jones is an abject bitch and was very threatened by SP's burgeoning career *and* her desire for kids. She's always got to be the center of any relationship; truly a hideous person. But they are all great lesbian role models for women who have so few. Not that we have many more but...(Yes, am in the business and know all four--worked with SP.)

by Anonymousreply 59707/16/2015

Oh, and never, ever, ever with Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 59807/16/2015

Thank you for the info, R597. Some comment re the age difference between them, but SP is 40 years old, not 21, and I don't think it matters particularly much if they're happy with each other.

I see how SP though has been presented as the b1tch in her previous relationship with Cherry... from what you're saying, perhaps not true.

HT is looking great for 72 and deserves to be happy for sure by now if she has not had much luck before...!!

by Anonymousreply 59907/16/2015

R599 My pleasure. Always happy to clear up any misinformation. SP is a nice girl. She and Holland are lucky to have found one another. They have a LOT of fun and it seems to be an easy relationship for Sarah, unlike past relationships. I'm not sure how Sarah got the bitch rep because I must tell you that there are plenty of people who deserve it more. Sarah *can* be quite insecure but she is very much a professional and a true talent. She does engender some crazy from her fans, though. I thought we were ageist. But some of you ladies seem just as bad. Good luck on the role model thing!

by Anonymousreply 60007/16/2015
Need more help? Click Here.