Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I missed tonight's season finale of Finding Bigfoot

Did they ever find Bigfoot? If not, it would be such a letdown and pretty much a waste of a season and everyone's time.

by Anonymousreply 4112/29/2013

Yes, he's getting his own show on Bravo next season.

by Anonymousreply 103/11/2012

SyFy's "Bigfoot" movie last Saturday was terrible (even by SyFy standards). "Bigfoot" was bigger and meaner than the real one. And it had Danny Bonaduce and Barry Williams. YECH!

by Anonymousreply 207/06/2012

I thought this was another Golden Girls/Dorothy Zbornak thread.

by Anonymousreply 307/06/2012

Shriek of the Sasquatch.

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2012

They did find him, and one of the guys got a chance to ask the beast: is it true what they say about Sasquatch with big feet? And the Sasquatch smiled coyly

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2012

Yes. It turns out Bigfoot is holed up with Elvis and John Lennon in an apartment building in Fort Lauderdale.

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2012

We want to see more Bigfoots.

by Anonymousreply 707/18/2012

I just read a post on reddit in one which someone relayed that their mother in law thought the was only one big foot that popped up everywhere from the Himalayas to Washington state just traveling the globe.

by Anonymousreply 807/18/2012

I find the Bigfoot obsession FASCINATING.

How can these people believe that a huge bipedal ape-like creature is living and breeding in the US, and yet there has been no carcasses, no fur, no scat, no DNA? just conveniently-DNA-free footprints and grainy videos.

by Anonymousreply 907/18/2012

R9 - they may bury their dead and do you know how vast and uninhabited some of the forest areas are in this country?

There are still enough eyewitness accounts that deserve investigating.

New animal species are found all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1007/18/2012

Because they live in the center of the earth!

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2012

I think it was revealed that Barry Williams WAS Bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 1207/18/2012

Maybe their skeletons are nearly identitical to our own and the hair decomposes really really really fast.

by Anonymousreply 1307/18/2012

Bigfoot BUMP

by Anonymousreply 1408/29/2012

?

by Anonymousreply 1509/14/2012

Finding Bigfoot is back with a new season.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2012

According to this film, Bigfoot likes beautiful young women.

by Anonymousreply 1711/16/2012

I believe Bigfoots exist but these guys are a bunch of doofuses. They really make us look bad. I don't knock people who do or don't believe, we all have our opinions. They have found big cats and apes that they thought were long extinct, especially in Asia. Scientists swore up and down those cats didn't exist because there were no bones or other physical evidence...until they caught them on cam. Same with that ape or whatever it was in those mountain regions. Let alone the other species they find each year.

I say all that to say, the show sucks and they're not helping the cause.

by Anonymousreply 1811/16/2012

It must be really hard for a female bigfoot to find a nice pair of fuck-me pumps

by Anonymousreply 1911/16/2012

@r19 *bangs rocks together* *shrieks* *stacks tree branches in odd formation* in agreement

by Anonymousreply 2011/16/2012

I believe in a North American Great Ape and think it will soon be found. I am going to take a field trip to Monkey Mountain which is outside of Kansas City soon. Apparently there have been sightings there and if anyone can find one of these creatures it is me!

But I don't like this show and don't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 2111/16/2012

The gorilla and the Panda Bear were monster legends before science caught up with them.

by Anonymousreply 2211/16/2012

Ranae Holland, the expedition's sole female, is openly lesbian. (See link.)

by Anonymousreply 2311/20/2012

"New animal species are found all the time.."

True, but they're usually very small.

by Anonymousreply 2411/20/2012

You've obviously never seen a Crawford movie, R19.

by Anonymousreply 2511/20/2012

It turns out that the whole time they weren't looking for the sort of Bigfoot you can track and photograph and capture.

They were looking for an 'inner Bigfoot', but they could never let him out until they finally forgave themselves. That's what happened in the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 2611/20/2012

I knew she was one of us, R23!

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2012

It's always a good time!

by Anonymousreply 2811/26/2012

I can't believe Animal Planet puts on this crap!

Now.... a good show they air is "Monsters Inside Me."

It is educational and disgusting all at the same time.

My favorite was the plumber who everyday at work had a mist of raw sewage blow back over him, yet could not fathom why he was so sick and losing so much weight.

He recovered. The saddest cases are those that don't...boy with flesh eating bacteria picked up from pond. The kids were throwing pond mud at each other.... teenage girl with rabies, not diagnosed until her brain was autopsied.

by Anonymousreply 2911/26/2012

I saw last night's episode and, sure enough, Bigfoot was not found.

by Anonymousreply 3012/04/2012

"Monsters Inside Me" belongs on Discovery Health alongside Dr. G. It has nothing to do with animals unless you consider tapeworms an animal.

by Anonymousreply 3112/04/2012

Yes, it's rumored to be divorcing Lamar Odom.

by Anonymousreply 3212/04/2012

Animal Planet is showing a Finding Bigfoot marathon today. And tonight there will be a special episode from Australia. (How did Bigfoot get to Australia? Did he swim?)

by Anonymousreply 3312/30/2012

If they ever find Bigfoot, it would be the end of the show.

by Anonymousreply 3401/19/2013

This week the FB gang went to Indonesia to look for the elusive Orang Pendek.

by Anonymousreply 3502/19/2013

Last night Animal Planet ran a "special" episode of "Finding Bigfoot," just before the "regular" season finale (a trip to Vietnam to find that country's version of Bigfoot). Among other things, that episode took us to James "Bobo" Fay's home in northern California, and to his former job on a crabbing boat.

by Anonymousreply 3604/01/2013

Bobo is the star of Finding Bigfoot. Cliff and Ranae are nice guys (and Matt is a pain in the ass) but Bobo makes the show.

by Anonymousreply 3704/01/2013

Bigfoot on the Point - Enhanced Version This is a frame by frame enhancement of an infant Bigfoot observing me from behind my back. The footage was captured on a back trail camera and I was unaware of the Bigfoot's presence.

by Anonymousreply 3812/29/2013

Bigfoot scares the shit out of me - we are surrounded by woods full of odd noises, and this particular siting was not far enough from here. CanNOT see how it could be a mask - no separation/delineation from back of head to shoulders. Creepy as hell, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 3912/29/2013

An Indian elder I knew told me Bigfoot or Sasquatch was a spiritual being and if you talked about him after dark he'd come bug you.

by Anonymousreply 4012/29/2013

OMG, STFU, R40!

by Anonymousreply 4112/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.